JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Condor44 - O.F.G

Author Topic: NHK Building  (Read 65916 times)

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
  • Otona No Tanoshimi Shiritai
NHK Building
« on: March 01, 2008, 05:35:38 PM »
Sayu

:: Sayu's eyes open as she sees the train station nearing ::

:: thinking ::
 I alot of the hello  project members here on the train... it doesn't look like most of them worked as hard on their disguises as i did. I wonder if i should tell other people it's me....No, i think i'll just have fun with this. They won't recognize me with this ganguro make-up on and this wig.

:: Sayu adjust the pink wig she's wearing the bangs keep getting into her eyes and she decides it's finally time to clip it up ::

:: The train arrives at the station and Sayu grabs her 2 rolling luggages from under her seat. As she disembarks she makes sure she has her sunglasses on and carefully steps off the platform. While looking around she notices that alot of the girls are going seperate directions ::

:: thinking ::
Hmm alot of the other girls are going to go site seeing while waiting for the time to wind down before the meeting i guess i have time to go around. I think I'll drop off my stuff at the nhk then go site seeing.

"TAXI"

:: Due to Sayu's loud pitch yell she is able to catch the attention of a cab driver ::

"Excuse me sir, could you please drive me to the nhk broadcasting center"

:: The man looks at her and nods his head. As the taxi goes sayu looks at all the places around the city. Noticing how large it is she makes a mental note of places that look interesting to her. As they arrive at the Nhk building she get's out of the taxi and pays the fare ::

"Thanks sir, I'll be okay from here"

:: Sayu arrives at reception and ask where she can put her stuff, the receptionist points her to the elevator and informs her that she can use the storage closet on the third floor, as it's currently not being used. Sayu nods and thanks the lady and proceeds to the closet with her luggage ::

"whew , this stuff is pretty heavy even tho it's already on wheels "

:: Sayu opens up the closet but has a hard time putting the stuff in cuse she's not as strong as she thinks, she let's the door close behind her because she can't hold it open. After sayu finishes placing all her items, she turns around to open the door, but finds it locked. She knocks on the door many times hoping someone will hear but after about 30 mins she decides just to sit and wait it out ::

"Someone will come by, I'm sure of it...Jeez I'm pretty tired, all that movement really drained me of my energy. I'm sure someone will come soon... I'm just gonna sit here and take a little nap"

:: Slowly Sayu falls deep into slumber inside the storage closet ::

« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 08:43:02 AM by Daisukirika »

"With these eyes I can see your fate"
~Join the JPH!P RPG~ Become your favorite H!P girl~Here!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Re: RpG 3 Shibuya Arrivals
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 05:49:10 PM »
Rika:

Rika steps off from the Shibuya train station, listening to trance music from her headphones. *looks at memo*

All girls report to NHK Broadcasting center at 8:00 PM

"Wonder what it could be?"

*looks at the city of Shibuya in front of her*

"Think I'll look around for a while."

*walks down towards the city*

Offline maiZe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 06:33:04 PM »
Miyabi

Miyabi closed her book and placed it in her bag as the train came to a stop at Shibuya station. She stepped off the train and rummaged in her bag for her memo.

*Looks at memo* -All girls report to NHK Broadcasting center at 8:00 PM-

"Hm... that's not very specific. I wonder if it's just Berryz or the entire project."

*Shrugs and puts on a hat and sunglasses.*

"I'll find out soon enough. At least I've got lots of time to wander before the meeting. I wonder if any of the other girls are here yet..."

*Wanders out of the station into the city humming cheerfully to herself.*

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 09:29:33 PM »
Miki

The train grinded to a halt and Miki leaned forward in her seat to get a better look at the station. She sat in her seat for a while as everbody else on the train filed out in almost silence. This was the firt time she'd been back in Shibuya for quite some time and she was a little wary of what exactly Tsunku had planned. She'd hadn't been given very many details, in fact there was no mention of anyone else in any of the memo's she'd received, the only information she had was that she should bring herself down to the NHK centre at 8:00pm.Throughtout her entire journey Miki had wore a hood just as a little extra something to cover her face a little, she wasn't paticularly in the mood for any unwanted attention right now.

As an opening in the crowd finally appeared Miki quickly steeped out from her seat and made her way out onto the station platform. She set off quickly not wanting to stand around for too long and took a look at the time on her phone as she did so, she still had a while before she needed meet up with Tsunku and so she decided to head off into the city to do a little sightseeing.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 06:48:33 AM by Cookie Holiday »

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 02:06:50 AM »
Risa

Risa wakes up from her nap when the Shibuya train began to stop in front of the station. Must be the place. she thought as she stepped off the train with her sunglasses on. *looks at the memo Tsunku had given her*
"All girls report to NHK Broadcasting center at 8:00 PM"

"I wonder what Tsunku-san has in mind... Well, best to look around for a while to kill time."
*wanders out of the station*
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 05:11:43 AM »
[Nakazawa Yuko sama]

Yuko finally gets off the train after having had to push an old lady off for taking too much time getting off. She smells the dirty air of the city and groans at having to cut her vacation short. With the help of some schoolboy she bullied into carrying her bags she made her way into a new set of stores with new prospects and new stuff to buy.

2 hours later, after the first schoolboy passed out from exhaustion and she replaced him with another one, she made her way back home to drop of her stuff. Why? We don't know. No one can understand the enigma that is her. Anyway a few hours later she was back in Shibuya and slowly making her way to the NHk building while window shopping....................

I woke up in a couch in the NHK waiting room. Slowly I tried to get up without worsening the hangover. DAMN! I shouldnt have stoped at that bar while making my way over! I get up and walk over to the toilets to clean up. A few minutes later I go back to the reception and they tell me that the meeting has been moved to a different room. 'Great' I think. 'Ai've been waiteng her' all day for peepool tooo show up and now I find out it's beeen moooooved! No wondah no one waked me up!' I look at the time and realise I'm still a bit early so I head to a machine and grab a cofee to wake me up then make my way over to the correct waiting room. I find Reina and some other girl who I'm too drunk to remember sitting in there. 'Great! The kids are iiin onn itt two! It looks like the hole projects gonaaa b her'. CCrap! I wuz hopin it woold jus be us elderzz agin so wee coold 'ave sum' real fun! DAMN now I have too babysit! That means no getting ****! DAMM U SUnKU!' the girls looked up and saw me. I could see the disapointment in their eyes. They greeted me and I said "Hi" back before they got back to their previous pastimes and I sat down sumwhere. To be honest the girls looked like they were feeling similar things. None of us wanted to be forced in a room with someone they barely knew. I could tell the lil ones were getting bored and antsy so I suggested we played truth or dare while we waited.

"MY TURN" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Reina, truth, dare, double dare, torture, kiss, triple dare?"
 This might be a little fun after all! :P
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 06:24:02 AM by sweeety »
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 05:13:44 AM »
Maimi

Maimi was shocked when she look at her watch

"EH !!!!  "

*running*

"Ahhh ~~~ I'm late ......"

*running*
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 05:23:41 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 08:19:48 AM »
Koharu

Koharu was just coming to Shibuya after recording yet another episode of Kirarin*Revolution. Her voice was still a bit tired and so after the train stopped she bought a bottle of water from the vending machine at the station. While drinking it, she looks at the memo that Tsunku has written, and immediately heads toward the NHK broadcasting center. "What kind of show is this going to be, exactly?" Koharu wonders.

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 10:14:46 AM »
SAITO

:: Saito heads out into public with a sugrical mask and giant shades to hide herself from her fans ::

:: Saito huffs and puffs to the station ::

OMGASS. Where did Soonk want me to be??? The park to pick up that senior client for a lunch date? That'll be the 10th time this week and it's only FREAKING MONDAY!!

:: She tries to pull out a note inside her tight ass jeans - THE NOTE TEARS!! and so does her jeans! ::

Ohshit...umm...Is that a N or a G?? G-G-Gloryquest?? What kinda job is it this time?! Time to do a little research on my ol'crackberry

:: Saito finds the location of the place and waits for the proper train ::

Can't wait!! I wonder what kinda big acting gig I'll get this time, I sure KILLED it in that musical. THEY LOVED ME!! THEY REALLY LOVED ME!!

:: Saito's eyes dart at a group of high schoolers ::

HI!!! I'm Saito Hitomi fr--------

"Hey! Get out of here man!! I'm trying to EAT!!" (...one dude even spits up)

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 11:32:25 AM »
[Maki]

Maki opens the door and steps out of the taxi. As usual she's wearing a tracksuit and shades to avoid attention from her fans. She takes out an envelope from her jacket and slowly unseals it. She unfolds the paper that was inside the envelope and reads it.

"Meet in Shibuya. Details when you arrive. Tsunku" she reads out.

"I wonder what it is this time." she sighs and puts the piece of paper inside her jacket.

She starts wandering around trying to look for a lingerie shop and a pachinko parlor.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 12:11:26 PM by zay05ohayou »

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 04:14:04 PM »
Murata Megumi (My Gorgeous Muracchi :wub: )

Time: just about 6:30pm

Sitting in her seat and staring out the window, Megumi wonders again for the umpteenth time how the hell she got roped into this BS again.

::thinking::
Soonk must be out his fuckin' mind once again, no doubt coming up with some kind of shit to put all of us in some kind of crazy ass stunt or TV show, or whatever shit he has up hie sleeve.
He needs that stick outta his ass, but knowing him he probably likes it there.

Letting out a big sigh, Megumi notices that the train has come into the station now, so she gets up from her seat to leave, nearly getting bumped hard by an old woman shuffling to get out of the train also.

"HEY, YOU CLUMSY ASS OBABA, WATCH WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING, ALMOST KNOCKING ME ON MY ASS, I'LL KNOCK YOU ON YOUR OLD ASS!!"

The old woman was taken aback by the venom in Megumi's voice and hastily apologized, asking for her forgiveness.

"Ahhh, just get the hell outta my way, Obaba."

With that, Megumi pushes her way through and out of the train.

Goddammit, just getting here and already I'm in something of a foul mood..... fucking obaba.

Megumi digs in her purse to get that dammable piece of paper that said she had to be here.

"Ok, so I gotta be at that dam NHK building at 8pm, then I can find out what this shit is all about...... fuck."

"I can do with something to eat and drink..... hmm..... lets see, which place should I go to?"

Megumi makes her way out of the station, seeing all the hustle and bustle of a sea of flesh as people are going to and fro to whatever destinations they got to get to.

"Dam, dam, dam....... dam."

"I know what I really need right about now, a beer, or better yet a few of 'em."

"Yes, idea comes to mind."

With that, Megumi heads out to find that certain bar & grill she likes to go to whenever she's in Shibuya, a place that can sometimes get rowdy, which she seriously likes above all other candy-ass bar & grills.

Gone go git my drink on, have some serious grub, and have fun, cause I'm dammed sure not going into that dam meeting, or whatever the fuck it is, sober.

"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Sanae

• ただいま 恋愛中
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 04:57:39 PM »
Itano

*crossing the road* 'I wonder why Akimoto-san calls us to NHK studio so sudden...'

*car sounds the horn, jumps back to the pedestrian road* 'AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Seems that today is a bad day for Tomo-chin...'

*picks the phone out of the handbag, dials the number of her best friend* 'Moshi moshi, Tomo-chan?'

Hello, Tomo-chan speaking.

'Ne, Tomo-chan...'

I am now busying with my make-up, leave a message if you like, chu~

*sigh* 'Tomo-chan, where are you? Do you receive the message from Akimoto-san? I bet you have. Meet you at Shibuya 109, I need a break from my bad luck!'

*turns on the iPod and heads to Shibuya 109*

*humming to BoA's Love Letter*
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 05:01:17 PM by Sanae »

Offline Mayo

• 真夜中
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 05:05:39 PM »
Tanaka Reina

Time: 15 minutes to 7:40 pm

She looked out the window, clutching her bag tightly as she wore her yankii gear, hoping the cab driver wouldn't notice who she was. It had been such a long time since she wore this style and she was glad she was able to do so as she missed it.

When they got to the station, she got out, closed the door and went to the window to pay the driver, making sure to give him a small tip. She flashed a smile and went to walk into the building.

Once inside, she dug into her bag and pulled the paper out and studied it. She stuck it back in and went into the room, ignoring the emptiness in her stomach for a while. She made a mental note to get something to eat after the crazy meeting with Tsunku was over. Maybe she'll ask JunJun if they wanted to get something to eat.

She walked into the room and found that she was pretty much the very first one there. Seeing this, she went to a chair towards the back and dug into her bag to pull out a pink, "yankii-fied" DS lite and started playing Nintendogs while she waited for everyone else to arrive.

ava by PlusQ (over at mm-bbs); ueda sig by Pinkosa | #1 drifoy, Tanaka Reina, and Murakami Megumi fangirl

Offline maiZe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 05:53:05 AM »
Miyabi

After wandering around and window shopping in downtown Shibuya for a few hours,  Miyabi stopped by a sushi place for a quick bite before the meeting.

At around 7:45 pm, she arrived at the NHK Broadcasting center and after a quick stop at reception, made her way over to the meeting room. Upon entering, she saw only Reina had arrived so far.

Hm.. Guess it's not a Berryz only meeting. Tanaka-san looks very engrossed with her DS. I don't think I should disturb her...

Surely enough, her Aa! sempai had not even noticed the younger girl's entry.

Oh well, it's just another 15 minutes. I'm sure I can keep myself entertained while I wait.

Miyabi took a seat by the wall and pulled out her book from her bag. Loving the Harry Potter movies, Miyabi had recently decided to give the book series a chance, and was currently in the middle of the first installment. She quickly became engrossed in goings on of Harry Potter and his friends as she waited to find out what this meeting was all about.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 12:46:06 PM »
Rika:

After looking around the shops for quite a while, she went inside a cappuchino place to get a tapioca drink.

She walked a few blocks over to the NHK Broadcasting Center before stopping. Looking at her watch, which read 7:50, she walked inside to a room which contained Miyabi and Reina. She sat down in one of the emtpy chairs, knowing that Miyabi and Reina did not want to be disturbed.

She put on her earphones again and listened to more techno, waiting for the meeting to get started.

Offline Mayo

• 真夜中
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 01:51:21 PM »
Tanaka Reina

Time: 2 minutes to 8:00 pm

By the time Rika came in, she paused her game and looked to see that Miyabi and Rika were here.

"Oh? It's just the three of us at the moment?" She asked, deciding to save and turn her DS off.

ava by PlusQ (over at mm-bbs); ueda sig by Pinkosa | #1 drifoy, Tanaka Reina, and Murakami Megumi fangirl

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 02:11:34 PM »
Heloooo! Reina did you not hear me the first time? I said truth, dare, double dare, torture, kiss, triple dare? And yes Im here too! Am I invisible or something??? I have been sitting here ages! Did you seriously not notice me? DAMN that must be some DS game!
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 02:56:32 PM »
Maimi

*running and panting*

"Needa ...... wipe off ...... the sweat ..... "

*flash backs of images of Kanna's weird behaviors during & after dance practices and concerts*

".......... where .... where is the nearest bathroom ........ gotta wipe off ........"

10 minutes later

*walking out of the ladiesroom*

suddenly she yell "yatta ~" top of her lungs after she looks around and makes sure no one's around 

"I thought I'll be late for sure ..... yay ~ I got minutes to spare .......  " she said as she opens the meeting room's door

"konichi......."

suddenly ............

"MY TURN ......... DAMN"

"wa ? .... :shock: " it was so sudden and loud ...... it scared the daylights out of her .....

"Nakazawa-san ?? .........  she's drunk ..... again ??"

*looking around nervously*
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 07:14:48 PM by chokkan 2 »

Offline maiZe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 04:09:58 PM »
Miyabi

Miyabi had wanted to go over and talk to Reina when she noticed the other girl turn off her DS, but as Yuko started yelling for some truth or dare, with Reina being her first target, Miyabi decided against it.

Is Nakazawa-sama drunk again? I'd best stay out of her way. She's scary enough as it is when she's sober...

She continued to read her book with a silent apology to Reina for leaving her to Yuko's drunken whims.

It's not like I can do anything to stop Nakazawa-sama when she's drunk. Heck, I can't do anything to stop Nakazawa-sama period. She's 19 years my senior... >_< Anyway, the meeting's in less than 5 minutes. There probably isn't enough time for her to do much harm to Reina-san.

Having partially eased her conscience, Miyabi went back to her book, trying to lose herself in a fantasy world where the scariest thing was an evil wizard who had no body. That was better than the current reality of the scary drunken lady less than 10 feet away from her.

Why do I feel like this will be a long few minutes?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 10:48:52 PM by maize042 »

Offline Mayo

• 真夜中
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 04:11:55 PM »
Tanaka Reina

She looked over at Nakazawa-sama and said, "Oh. Sorry. I didn't see you there."

And then she looked at Maimi and said, "Don't worry. We're the only ones on time as it's only a couple seconds to 8."

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Condor44 - O.F.G