JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Acidman - World Symphony

Author Topic: Official Pairing Thread: Day Time Friends & Night Time Lovers  (Read 121876 times)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
Okay, well we all knew sooner or later that we'd need a separate topic for the SNSD pairings! And because other SNSD forums are  just way too heavy into their pairings already... I thought why not start fresh at JPHIP. Plus, due to their hiatus until August or September, it's sort of hard to find more discussions and this should be keeping me us busy for the time being.

So let the debate start on why YuSica is hotter than TaeNy! I mean
--- Let your perverted spirits come out because we all know JPHIP is the right place to get our PTA-ness out ;)

Note: Yes, this means pairings with people OUTSIDE of SNSD as well! Citra unni, don't think I forgot about TaeSu and SooMin!
And remember folks, only members 18+. Sorry maknae  :P justkidding...
___

This pairing totally flew under my radar... But SooNa is just too cute!
YoonA in SooYoung's phone

SooYoung showing it to her ex other lover, SungMin.
credit: SooNa thread pairing @soshified

-O_sLaVe
P.S. and may someone explain to me, wth is TiRi? I only heard about that pairing like 3 days ago and totally don't see it o_o
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 08:46:43 PM by Owaranai_sLaVe »
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Kanki

• Kanki-tastic
  • Member+
  • Ooh La-La!
Re: SNSD Pairings
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 09:56:46 AM »
I never got the whole pairing thing, anyone care to explain?  :?

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 11:43:39 AM »
It's about what girl goes best with what girl. Personal chemistry, what they do and whatnot. For instance, YulSic (tama's fav yeah?) and how they touch each other and whatever they do.

Personally, I'm not really into the whole pairings thing since it's like making teams inside the team. It's all of them or nothing! But if I have to pick pairings it'd be TaeSev, SevYoon, shit why not SevTam aswell? :wub:
[/url]

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 02:03:14 PM »
* tama-chan stomps on Sev's eyeballs.

I was supposed to make a coupling thread like ages ago but I got lazy. Yay, laziness!

I actually love anyone with Yuri :lol: inside and outside the group. But, yup, Yulsic is my fav, because those two are my favs too.

Tiri, O_sLaVe? I actually call them Yufany :lol:. I think they were a pairing from their earlier days.

Haven't you heard about Hero Yuwreeeeeee?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X1ddY5U0C_c

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 07:27:33 PM »
I like SevTam  :heart:

:lol:

Yeah, TiRi, I call them like that, I guess most of the people at Soshified call them like that  XD.
I like HyoSun~ They're so hyper  XD

And another Hyo pairing, EunHyo or HyukHyo.
They have awesome dancing skills and well, I think they used to date. Hyuk said he went out with a girl named HyoYeon before debut so...I guess it's her? Also, Hyuk went to a SM Showcase just to see her  :heart: (if i'm not mistaken, the first picture is from that day).

TaeSu wins at life haha. Of course, MinYoung does too!. HaeSica is a classic haha, I love them too. Hmmm...I used to have some pre-debut pictures but I lost them, I guess I should post some pictures soon haha.

And, I agree with tama, Yuri is good with everyone. She looks pretty good with any boy or any girl  :lol:

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 02:28:58 AM »
But if I have to pick pairings it'd be TaeSev, SevYoon, shit why not SevTam aswell? :wub:
No one approved of those! Well, I got  yo back on the last one, oppa  8)

Yep, TiRi, Tama. Even back then, I never noticed that pairing... I mostly noticed SunRi, YoonRi,  and TaeNy. Haha, Tiff was calling Yuri her hero for squashing the bug that I think TaeYeon just looked at and walked away to leave Tiff in a fright... Then before leaving, Tiff notices another bug on the camera and Yuri comes back to kill it~
I always wondered if Tiff would call Yuri with her American accent on purpose... or if she REALLY did have that bad of an American accent :lol: It's too cute though. I just don't see that pairing o_O

You know, I noticed that with every big pairing with Yuri (YuSica, SooRi, and YoonRi) they were very consistent... But YuSica just gets more love.

Did Yuri just lick her?  :yep:

Since I gave SooNa some love Oh, there I go again....

I should give SooSun some love too~
Lovers scandal
Lovers quarrel
I remember I was trolling around one day, and someone was like "This pairing must be real! I mean, SooYoung SKIPPED a meal just to be with Sunny!" hahaha

While the player sleeps, her two  get together  :?
I always thought these two were cute, especially since they were roommates, but I think they sorta died down?
Credits: SunRi thread pairing @soshified

Ah, I remember when my favorite pairing was TaeSoo.... My first and old time favorite.

Pinkosa ~ I noticed HyoSun many times before, I just don't have a lot of evidence. But I think they're cute. Hyo needs more girly action ;]
TaeSu <333 They had so much in common haha. MINYOUNG/SooMin... man, I was so said when SooYoung had to leave Chunji. I still believe the only reason she did was because she was getting too close  :thumbdown:

-O_sLaVe

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 02:46:17 AM »

I always wondered if Tiff would call Yuri with her American accent on purpose... or if she REALLY did have that bad of an American accent :lol: It's too cute though.

I think it was on SSGB, Tiffany said that she called Yuri that once, and Yuri told her to keep calling her that so it just stuck. :lol:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 08:32:08 AM »
^^^My girl is so weird. Yuwreeeeee :love:.

I like SevTam  :heart:
You're no longer my favourite JPH!P member. :tama-mad:

Sunri never died down, imo. But the pairing were never big to begin with. They're always there though. These two always stood next to each other during interviews in any lives. And when they were together, they just ignoredwhat was going on and just chitchatting, whispering, giggling the whole time. :lol:

One of my favourite Yusica gifs :lol:

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2008, 01:25:38 AM »
tama  :cry:

I like that gif ROFL. Jessica hits Yuri's hand because she was touching her butt, but later on she was holding Yuri's hand  :lol: YuSica  :heart: Hottest pairing in SNSD.

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 01:38:28 AM »
HyoSun: I'm happy I'm not the only one that see the love between the two of them  :heart: HyoYeon seem so comfortable togheter with Sunny   :heart: You see a diffrent side of her.

YuSica is the best pairing in SNSD, no doubt about that *_* Sometimes I wonder if it's really just friendship~

But I'm still a big TaeFany supporter, even if it's not a lot of them these days ><

But as all of you said, YuRi is good with everyone *_* SooRi and SooNa is sooo much love~  :heart: :heart:

MINYOUNG  :heart: :heart: I can't describe with words how much I love them togheter *_* I was really happy when I saw both of them on Chunji two days ago  :wub:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2008, 07:27:21 PM »
I guess now I'ma post Yulsic stuff here...

What to do with the ice? Like this...

Ohohohoho.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 08:01:22 PM by tama-chan »

Offline Soy

• soyuri ♥s snsd
  • Member+
  • soyuri, much ?
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2008, 09:18:05 PM »
rofl I agree with Tama, I think basically anything with Yuri in it is win material, so therefore yeah all Yuri pairings are win. Including my favorite YulSic. TaeNy use to be number one, but there seems to be some problems within the marriage, plus you can't help but love YulSic's PDA level. Rofl, my friend that went to HB that met Sica and asked her to sign out the album and right "Right Now, It's Taengsic shidae" said that Sica was like giggling when she was righting it, apparently these little pairings are cute/funny to her, Sica was laughing at the balloon my friend had too since she was in the pool area that said Taengsic Shidae as well and Sooyoung laughed a long with her. So I bet the girls get a kick out of these pairings. Yulsic is amazing rofl, I have my own personal theories about what Yuri and Jessica do, when Sica is drunk, and Yuri wants to film stuff ... but I'll save that for another day.

TiRi = What the Overseas fans call Tiff & Yuri, but I guess the official name (because during the cafe thing, Yuri said it) is actually YulTi, I've been using YulTi more.
Help feed SNSD, Buy a copy of 'Baby Baby'

♥♥♥♥♥ ed owns my banners ♥♥♥♥ Pink Subs are the best!
Soy + Yuri = SoYuri

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 05:50:02 AM »
Tama, that Yusica gif is gold. I never get tired of seeing Yuri comfort Jess that way and have the Ice Queen disappear.
I hate to bring another MM relation, but sometimes I think Jessica is the most misunderstood of the girls, just like Miki. Deep down, there's another super soft personality that isn't cold, that isn't cold and totally melts in the presence of a lover

But nice one with the ice... I on the other hand, was thinking more along on the lines of Yuri wetting the ice with her tongue so it doesn't stick to Jess' mouth and somehow having it transfer to her mouth :roll:

Seagull - I've always wondered who HyoYun and Sunny's main pairings were... It was only last month when I realized they were the perfect match. Though oh so violent, it's def some amusing shit to see :lol:
I still think TaeNy is cute, but I don't see it much anymore :T

Before, I used to think SooYoung and TaeYun looked good with everyone, making them the ultimate pimps. But Yuri comes out of nowhere and takes that title. I still can't believe I used to not see anything in her...

Heyy Soy~
I've alway wondered if the girls knew that the fans get a kick out of this fanservice/pairing nonsense stuff we do. I'm almost starting to wonder if it's the same concept on trying to impress a guy/girl and giving everything you've got just to get his/her attention.
I think Jess was laughing because she thought "Haha, Taengsic? They still believe in that? It's totally Yusica now." :thumbsup
And Soy, please don't be shy- share your theories with us :) Do the girls really talk that freely about being drunk and drinking? I've only seen it once...

This is the only TiRi thing that I find worthy of pairing evidence. Other than that, I think this couple is fail, sorry :T

>.> plus, every time i see this, I want to look away like Hyun Joong and think "Ahh...  my boobs..."

Yuri's face either means two things:
"Ah! she's so cute, can't take it!" or "Haha! What a loser; I shouldn't laugh."
Credits: Cindy @snsdkorean.wordpress.com

Credits: SooNa? thread pairing  @soshified
SooNa in their own little world. Jessica lookin mighty suspicious of Yuri with her ex Sunny, while HyoYun smiles at Sunny... OR is it that Jess is looking at HyoYun to make Yuri jealous too.. huhuhu, sneaky sneaky. Then there's TaeNy being their weird usual self.

-O_sLaVe

Offline Greta

• Fanyholic
  • Member+
  • i ♥ fany
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 02:39:11 PM »
Imo the best pairing in Soshi is definately The Royal Couple - YulSic:heart:

Just too damn fierce. Rawr.

I also like the dorky married couple, TaeFany. They're so weirdly cute together.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2008, 05:25:56 PM »
Yulsic's daily fanservice!

And TiRi;

« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 07:37:41 PM by tama-chan »

Offline Greta

• Fanyholic
  • Member+
  • i ♥ fany
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 11:14:44 AM »
Lmao! :heart:
So, is like Sica the husband and Yul the wife? XD

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 02:39:52 AM »
^I think Sica is the wife and Yuri the husband. Fans call them husband Kwon and Sica Baby on UFO a lot  XD.

Offline Gelly

• Potato Girl
  • Rheangel ftw, yo.
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 03:11:34 AM »
My favorite SNSD pairing is JENY~
This is why I love them:

&&

The English speakers<33
xD  but.. Yulsic is growing on me..

credits: Soshified Forums/SNSD Pairings
"I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer." - The Joker

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2008, 05:21:50 PM »
So, is like Sica the husband and Yul the wife? XD

[Jessica] Yuri is the husband, I'm the wife.

Yuri once said that Yoona was her husband...

lolz.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2008, 05:44:11 PM »
Seriously though, YoonA would have been the last person on my mind to be Yuri's husband XD

YoonRi :o It's been so long...

T_T I swear, SeoHyeon looks more and more like them that I thought YoonA was SeoHyeon and Seohyeon was Yoona....
I bet you anything if SooYoung spent less time talking, she would have been the one doing these gay things :P Sigh, she really is the daddy of SNSD <3 (...was she trying to do Crown J's "A!"?! xD Rapper SooYoung is the best)

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 05:47:45 PM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Acidman - World Symphony