JPHiP Radio (34/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Minami Juuji

Author Topic: The Official AKBar48 Profile Thread  (Read 141146 times)

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
Re: The Official AKBar48 Profile Thread
« Reply #160 on: October 20, 2012, 06:55:40 AM »
Name/AKA: White Hawk
Favorite AKB48 Member: Watanabe Mayu
Favorite SKE48 Member: Matsui Rena
Favorite Team A Member: Iriyama Anna
Favorite Team K Member: Oshima Yuko
Favorite Team B Member: Kashiwagi Yuki
Favorite Team: Can't decide between Team A/K/S
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Oshima Mai
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Team Surprise
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Give Me Five
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: When I listened to Heavy Rotation and then I saw their drama, Majisuka Gakuen
Reason why you like AKB48: Because their songs are great! And the members are awesome!

Offline Crests

• Member+
« Reply #161 on: October 21, 2012, 12:11:11 AM »
/
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 01:51:30 AM by Crests »

Offline takamachi

• ecchi
  • Always support and be by her side (>_<)
« Reply #162 on: October 26, 2012, 07:58:57 PM »
Name/AKA: Amy
Favorite AKB48 Member: Takahashi Minami & Watanabe Mayu
Favorite SKE48 Member: Matsui Jurina & Ishida Anna
Favorite Team: S
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No Sleeves & Watarirouka Hashiritai
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Heavy Rotation
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I recognized them around 2 years ago but didn't interest them until Heavy Rotation. For the first time, I really like this song and I found their PV and bunch of their stuff. After that I found that I fell in love with 48groups.
Reason why you like AKB48: All of them ♥

Wherever you go, I always love and support you.

Offline Benou

• 永遠の17歳
  • あなたのハートにエンジェルビーム~!!
« Reply #163 on: November 09, 2012, 03:43:25 PM »
Name/AKA: Benou  :heart:
Favorite Teams: A & B
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Maeda Atsuko
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Watarirouka Hashiritai 7
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Boku dake no Value (for today it will be this song, maybe tomorrow another)
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Last year because of people I followed on Twitter. They were ALWAYS talking about AKB so I decided to take a look at AKBINGO and I fell in love.
Reason why you like AKB48: I think they are all so amazing. First, I'm in love with their songs. I love most of them and I can't stop listening to AKB everyday and it makes it easier since they release songs almost every month. You're never bored.
Then, one of the main reason is the large number of members. As a whole, that looks scary and boring. But when you take a look at each of them, it becomes really interesting. I could describe why I love each of them individually but it would be long. And I don't know, I almost love all of them. I'm not too fond of the Kenkyuusei but some stood out for me already, I'm not narrow-minded. Except for them, I know all the members (at least their names and faces). I may not love the 67 members but maybe... 50~55 ? Sometimes I like saying bad things about Ranran for example, but actually I like her and I want her to succeed and I'm happy to see her whenever she is.
Moreover, I love how they work as a group. That side isn't shown very often for the Senbatsu because they have a looooot of solo works but I like when they go back to the theater and practise with their teams. It's cool and fun. I want them to be all friends with each other, they are so lucky to have so many people around them.
Finally, I kinda like the competition even if it may be hard for some. I will always remember the day of the General Election live on YT. It was so intense. I was both sad (poor Lovetan baby) and happy (Mayuyu darling, congrats), so many feelings in a short period of time. It was awesome. I like that kind of feelings.
They are all amazing, I hope they'll all acheive their dreams but for me they are all doing a great job at this moment. If it could continue forever, that would be so perfect.

神7 渡辺麻友柏木由紀前田敦子多田愛佳島崎遥香板野友美山田菜々

Offline Cali8467

« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2012, 12:57:09 AM »
Name/AKA: Cali!!
Favorite AKB48 Member: Miyazawa Sae
Favorite Team: Team K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Noro Kayo
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: NO NAME, NO3B
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: BINGO!
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: My friends showed me this group, but I didn't like them at first sight. And then they kept insisting about them. Then little by little I began to enjoy their music.
Reason why you like AKB48: This girls changed me. I was just quiet and shy and by seing how every one of them work hard to improve themselves made me want to get better myself. What hook me up was the happinnes and the energy they shown everytime I saw them.

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: December 01, 2012, 05:08:14 AM »
Name/AKA: bimbo desu!  :)
Favorite AKB48 Member: Takamina! Actually I love both Acchan and Takamina, but since Acchan has graduate ....  :cry:
Favorite Team: Team A!
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Acchan  :cathappy: :cathappy:
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Hmm... maybe NO3B?
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Oh no this is so hard  :banghead: Maybe Omoide no Hotondo for now?
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: 6 months ago. Thanks to Google add, Ikemen Desu Ne, Ending Planner and Shin Domoto Kyoudai (I am Johnny's fan  :nervous)
Reason why you like AKB48: Of course because they're hell cute! And many other reasons :deco: (too lazy to write)

SPREAD AKB48 TO THE WORLD!!!   XD XD

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #166 on: December 01, 2012, 04:56:12 PM »
Failed to notice this untill now, I apologise  :bow:

Name/AKA: Yuki (nori)
Favorite AKB48 Member: Jurina
Favorite Team: Team K (All generations)
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Masuda Yuka (not yet but its going to happen) :cry:
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: DiVA
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: MARIA
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I've been unknowingly listening  to AKB, through Yuka and her first solo Stargazer, for about 2 years but I only started properly following them over a year ago when I was in Japan and bought a comic book with AKB gravure in it and decided to check them out.
Reason why you like AKB48: The idea of a group with 100+ members seemed really interesting and I wanted to know a bit about most if not all of them, and they do have some really good songs (particularly in stage performances) :)

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #167 on: December 18, 2012, 05:09:04 PM »
Name/AKA: hotaru/taru
Favorite AKB48 Member: tano yuka
Favorite Team: A
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: ono erena
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: no3b
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: RIVER
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: i had first heard of them in 2009 and became a casual fan ever since. it wasn't until late 2011 that i really became interested in them.
Reason why you like AKB48: they're pretty interesting, something's always happening (whether it's good or bad news), and there's a bunch of members. i like that they perform in the theater and i always look forward to watching the LODs.

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: January 01, 2013, 07:37:32 AM »
Name/AKA: Pwoper48.
Favorite AKB48 Member: It should be Takajo Aki, but she's JKT48 member now, so, Kojima Natsuki
Favorite Team: Can I mention more that 1? Takahashi Team A, Umeda Team B, Team J
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Hirajima Natsumi
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: French Kiss
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Blue Rose. I get a hard time to decide but, Blue Rose is the answer.
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: copied from the similar thread because I'm to lazy too write it down Well, this story began on second half of 2010 if I'm not mistaken. That was just an ordinary boring day of me browsing through my facebook news feed. Because my bored level is makusu haai tenshon, I opened all the link shared by my friends, I watched almost all videos shared by my friends on my News Feed. After watching several videos, I watched AKB48 - Beginner PV (The uncut one. Where our precious idol is being killed by those crappy games or whatever its called ) After I listened to the song, the only sentences I can think "well, that is a really good song. What's their name? AKB48? 48 Members huh?" Then my curiousity bring me to google and search for the other song such as : Heavy Rotation, RIVER, Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara, BINGO, and Aitakatta. But, I'm not really into them back then.

Then the story changed when the Fire Nation attack.... Ups, I wrote a wrong sentence
Ok, when I read my Twitter's Timeline there are some hashtag that bother me (I almost forgot the sentence but i think its "JKT48andPocariSweat" or things like that) That time, the 1st generation of JKT48 was announced and had their first CM with Pocari Sweat. It make me think "What's this? JKT48? I think I had heared this 48 things before" AND..... My curiousity take me once again, I watched Heavy Rotation PV once again, then browse through AKB48's Youtube Channel. Visit Stage48.net. Download and Watched Majisuka Gakuen 1 & 2 only in 3 days (and, because of this drama I found my first precious oshi, Takajo Aki a.k.a Akicha).

After that, on February 25th 2012, AKB48 have their first live in Jakarta, Indonesia. I watch them live for the first time. And on February 26th, during an event in Plaza Senayan, i found another precious girl. Another girl that I think "worth to support". Yup, Kojima Natsuki. XD

And that's how I fall into this deep ocean
Reason why you like AKB48: The number of members. I mean, look, there are so many of them! When there's no new update about your favorite member, there are still lot of member to see. Make you never bored in this fandom. Yeah, at least for me :lol:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 09:00:30 AM by Pwoper48 »

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #169 on: January 14, 2013, 06:56:43 AM »
Name/AKA: Yuki
Favorite AKB48 Member: Oshima Yuuko, Iwata Karen
Favorite Team: Team K -> Kashiwagi team B -> Oshima team K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Masuda Yuka
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: no3b
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Beginner
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Beginner, AKBingo, Mendol, Majisuka Gakuen and 1/48 the first.
Reason why you like AKB48: Escape from stressful world.
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #170 on: January 26, 2013, 11:15:32 AM »
Name/AKA: correnereyes
Favorite AKB48 Member: Akimoto Sayaka(kami-oshi), Shimazaki Haruka(oshi), Matsui Jurina(oshi), Shinoda Mariko and Sashihara Rino (HKT48)
Favorite Team: Team K, of course!
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Oshima Mai, Megumi Ohori and Noro Kayo
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: DiVA >_<
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Too many but the best of AKB48 song is Ue Kara Mariko... LOL
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I am fan of Detective Conan anime and live action so when i heard that Detective Conan SP 3 (where Sayaka appeared as Sonoko) was released so i watched it and in the middle of watching it, i saw Sonoko there and i dont know who is she so i googled her... and said she is currently an AKB48 member so I tried to listen AKB songs and after that I watched AKBINGO! and other tv show... and became one! That's all :P
Reason why you like AKB48: Because of Sayaka! :3
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline Kakashi-tan

• Mayuyu-sama~
  • I'm just weird, ok?
    • MorganKakashi
« Reply #171 on: February 10, 2013, 08:49:07 PM »
Name/AKA: Morgan
Favorite Team: Team A (I think)
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Atsuko Maeda
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup:
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]:Beginner
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: I watched the anime when it aired back in spring last year and I liked it very much. I didn't think of it much then, but when I was looking around some weeks later to listen to the songs again, I found out they actually were a real group and after that I've become a big fan. During this time, I suddenly remember a episode from Otaku Verse-Zero, where Patrick and Asakawa Yuu were interviewing some of the AKB-members. But honestly, for being a AKB-fan, I don't really know much about them, which gives me a hard time picking a favorite team and group/subgroup. One thing I know for sure, is that I LOVE the song "Beginner" and "Aikatta" the most. I also don't know who my favorite member would be, but it would probably be Mayu. Without thinking on the anime, the first member and/or graduated member I learned the name of, was Acchan and that is thanks to Pauekn. There was this video I liked where Acchan and 3 other girls perform "Cherry Boy" for a music video. Pauekn helped me with the name of one of the girls, Acchan ^.^ Well, this is my story.
Reason why you like AKB48: Resons, heh. They got catchy songs.. And they are cute ^.^ Well, as I just wrote on the previous one, I honestly don't know much about AKB.
Oshi: Mayu, who else?7

Offline ryeangryu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (/。\)
« Reply #172 on: February 13, 2013, 04:56:51 AM »
Name/AKA: ryeangryu  :thumbsup
Favorite AKB48 Member: Matsui Jurina/Watanabe Mayu  :heart:
Favorite SKE48 Member: Matsui Rena my oshimen :heart: :heart:
Favorite Team: Team K & Team B(old)
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Maeda Atsuko
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: French Kiss/Watarirouka Hashiritai 7
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: UZA
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Well, it all started when i came to america, to visited my cousins, and my birthday was coming up *cough*(same birthday as Matsui Rena ahaha) and we went to this anime convention called Anime Expo for my early birthday celebration, it was really amazing until i fell in love with AKB48 at first i didn't know about them until i saw their concert, it was amazing their dance, voice, cute face, everything, my heart couldn't stop beating, i fell in love with them after the concert i couldn't stop talking about AKB48 how amazing their were, it was the best birthday, then after that day i began listening more of their music & watch their show called "AKBINGO" & Majisuka Gakuen then i became addicted to them, i always tell my friends how AKB48 is the best Japanese girl group in the world! now 2013 i'm still an AKB48 fanboy and forever i will love them! and one day! i'll visit japan and see my AKB48 girls! that's my story! Sayounara~
Reason why you like AKB48: Hmmmm, reason? I think their all amazing! their cuteness, funnies, everything! their songs are catchy, i couldn't stop listening to them every single day, their are perf i love them so much, every time i'm always sad and frustrated their songs always cheers me up, i hope they'll all achieve their goals! and have a great future that's all~ p.s i hope i'll will meet them eventually before i die..ahaha! well, PEACE~ 

Offline Mayuyusuki

« Reply #173 on: March 17, 2013, 06:11:03 PM »
Name/AKA: Mayuyusuki
Favorite AKB48 Member: Oshiri Sisters (I make my own rules  :shakeit:)
Favorite Team: None. Since the latest shuffle, all the teams are pretty even. Before that, Team K
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Oshima Mai
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Not Yet + Watarirouka Hashiritai 7
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: 少女たちよ

When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Was in Tokyo during the 2011 Sousenkyo and my friend and I were wondering why all the news coverage was about a bunch of girls lined up, making speeches, and crying like crazy. Fast forward to around the Janken tournament and I somehow came across Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku where they were covering the event. Saw Yuko's "King of Sexy Janken" and she instantly became my oshi. Once Mayuyu began to shed her CG image and presented her true nature, I also made Mayuyu my oshi. The fact that these 2 got together to form the most powerful duo for having fun blew my top off. I'm really a DD, I do love so many girls. But Oshiri Sisters are far and away ahead of anyone else.

Reason why you like AKB48: AKB is built upon being interesting. The foundation of "Idols you can meet" is completely unique. Member elections, janken tournaments, team shuffles, the surprises, the struggles, the effort, etc, etc. Having so many cute girls that look very unique and showcasing their true personalities.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2013, 08:19:55 PM »
Name/AKA: Marley/TTluver497
Favorite AKB48 Member: Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae, Takahashi Minami, Kashiwagi Yuki, Oshima Yuko, and many, many others.... :wub: :wub:
Favorite Team: Team K!!!!!! :rockon:
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Ono Erena
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: DiVA(I like the cool side to female idols)
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: River
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Prepare yourself, it's a long story. :nervous

The truth is, I discovered AKB COMPLETELY by accident.
May 2012 was when it began. As we were working on the school musical, I was bitten by the acting bug. I was also very into mystery :deco: (Here it comes!)
After really getting into the Detective Conan series, I wound up watching the live-action drama. And, BOOM! ..."She" appeared.
Her portrayal of Sonoko was good, (me ignoring the fact her hair was long and her bulky body,) and she was very, VERY cute :heart: ! Then, I saw her name appear in the credits of the 3rd live-action SP.
My reaction: "Sayaka Akimoto from AKB48." AKB48?  :? ...That sounds familiar.
Then, after watching the first episode of AKB0048, I saw a few Sayaka scenes from AKBINGO and saw a cooler, more powerful side to her.
Ever since, whether it was AKBINGO, Majisuka Gakuen, a drama or variety show, or just her powerful voice singing, I screamed her name without fail.

After learning more about her and the group, I grew closer to becoming a Twin Tower fan. Then, I saw the Kagekidan...
OH! MY! GOD! :inlove: When I saw Sayaka-chan, who I always saw as a tomboy with a girl's heart, as Ruka, I fell more in love with her. And, it also led me to loving Takamina and Yukirin. :wub: :wub: I also saw different situations with Sayaka, Sae, and Yuko and eventually loved Yuko, too (calling her Chris or "Korisu.") Then, everything else I loved about AKB fell into place, and Sayaka reigned supreme as my kami-oshi.

Reason why you like AKB48: They're style is different from anything I've seen before, and it always changes.
Also, I do like it when they act all frilly and cute, but I honestly like their cooler style and songs better.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline THUCKER

« Reply #175 on: March 29, 2013, 07:28:09 PM »
Name/AKA: Thata , that's okay if you call me Thucker  8)
Favorite AKB48 Member: Paruru  :otomerika:
Favorite Team: Team B for sure
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Erepyon
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: Watarirouka Hashiritai , because Mayuyu is there  XD
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: 10nen zakura
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: when my friends told me about it , it was whem i'm on highschool
Reason why you like AKB48: because they are girl LOL and AKB48 just addictive like NZT48 (drug name)  :P

I've joined here long ago , and my first post was a wrong post , sorry for that and nice to meet you all  :cow: :cow:

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #176 on: April 15, 2013, 07:44:28 PM »
Name/AKA: erne
Favorite AKB48 Member: kojiyuu atsumina tomochin saemayuki sayaka rena sayane akicha
Favorite Team: k
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: acchan
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: diva
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: beginner
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: my friend sent akbingo to me so i interested
and want to know everything about akb48
Reason why you like AKB48: i think akb48 isn't like an other band

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #177 on: May 24, 2013, 04:34:38 PM »
Name/AKA: Alexis
Favorite AKB48 Member: Kizaki Yuria
Favorite Team: Team S
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Yagami Kumi
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No Sleeves
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: River
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: After watching Majisuka Gakuen, the first person that my eyes have been laid was Maeda Atsuko. Since then she become my first oshimen. After watching series of their documentaries, I understand their pain, hardship and sorrow to reaching the top and make their dreams come true. It makes me move and realize how important the life it is. After following them for a couple of months, I set my eyes on Takahashi Minami. Then she become now my Kami-oshi together with Acchan.
Reason why you like AKB48:[/b] They are energetic.Their songs are lively and easy to memorize. Also, their songs are in nice melody, rhythm and tone. The members are cute and sexy.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 07:46:25 PM by Minamiyuki »
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline nunku

• LOVE AtsuKo :3
« Reply #178 on: May 26, 2013, 11:38:01 AM »
 :cow:

Name/AKA: nunku  :fap
Favorite AKB48 Member: Takamina,Mayuyu,Yukirin :cathappy:
Favorite Team: Team A :heart:
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Maeda Atsuko  :inlove:
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No3b,Watarirouka
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Only Today , sutto sutto, Everyday , Ponytail ,
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: Because I readed manga "AKB 49" & watched anime "akb 0048" ,so I begin interested AKB the most ,then watched AKBINGO! ,now I am AKB48 fan.
P.S. sorry for my poor English  >.,<
I love AKB !
I love AKB fanfic !
I love the most Atsuminaaa!
U3U

Offline Ishtar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (beautifuldeformity)
« Reply #179 on: May 31, 2013, 02:35:15 AM »
Name/AKA: Ishtar (Lia).
Favorite AKB48 Member: Kami: Shimazaki Haruka; A: Watanabe Mayu, K: Muto Tomu, B: Kato Rena; 4: Okada Nana.
Favorite Team: Team A.
Favorite Graduated AKB48 Member: Maeda Atsuko, Kasai Tomomi, Shinoda Mariko.
Favorite AKB48 Group/Subgroup: No Sleeves.
Absolute Favorite AKB48 Song [ONE ONLY]: Ikiru Koto.
When/how did you become an AKB48 fan: 2010, I guess. After listening to Sakura no Shiori or watching Majisuka Gakuen; back then I was a bit more into this forum (lurking, mainly) and Shinoda caught a lot my attention. Knew them since 2009, due of RIVER and watching Mendol, but not really interested in them as group.
Reason why you like AKB48: They are so different and unique in their own way, and I think they are good rolemodels. You don't have to be perfect nor follow others' expectations to shine on your own.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:33:29 AM by Ishtar »

JPHiP Radio (34/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Minami Juuji