JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - ALL FOR YOU

Author Topic: Lady Gaga  (Read 48015 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Lady Gaga
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2010, 05:35:45 AM »
GAGA in E-TOWN! :panic:

and another show tonite! lol stalkers:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2010, 10:09:57 AM »
YOoooowza

Tatler Russia - October 2010

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2010, 03:45:39 PM »
LADY GAGA HELSINKI HARTWALL ARENA 13.10.2010.

BAABESSS CONCERT REPO ^___^ No pics yet, and most of this isn't about Gaga at all, so SCROLL DOWN for Gaga xD

Well well, on Tuesday morning I woke up at 5am or so, an hour earlier than I had planned... I had to get on a train from Rovaniemi to Oulu so I could go to class at uni, and my dad had to drive me to Rovaniemi first and grab the S/mileage concert shirt that my great aunt had sewn into a onepiece ^__^ Arrived at the train station way early, so that was my first long wait. lol.

I got to university at about 1pm, which was awesome because it left me with enough time to go take care of library business that I otherwise would've had to do after class. At class my eyes got another leak attack -_- For those who don't know, for some reason my eyes are really sensitive so if I haven't slept well or I get attacked by bright lights or maybe even nerves, my eyes just start hurting and leaking for a minute or two so bad I can't even keep them open. So embarrasing. I should get that checked. But whatevs, it was an ok class. Afterwards walked to Prisma to get some pastry because I knew I'd need snacks at some point, then got on a train downtown to wait for my next train that would leave in 5 hours. SO BORING XD

I had to walk to the train station first because I'd heard about some troubles with trains going south so I needed to make sure that my train was running normally. Well apparently it was, so then I headed over to Hesburger to eat and waste time. SO BORING! I ate my chicken burger so slowly, lol. I got bored sitting there though, and didn't feel like dessert. Then I was happy to discover that Lindex (a clothing store) would be open until 8pm 8D I didn't stay there that long, but it was nice to waste some time just staring at bras and panties, which is something I don't normally do. But I'd actually need new underwear and will hopefully buy some here, bwahahah...

NIGHT TRAIN TIME D: Omg, night trains are not for fun times. My section would've been nice otherwise but there just HAD TO BE one four year old little brat TALKING THROUGH THE ENTIRE NIGHT OFJIWOEJOF I wanted to throw her off the train :( In addition, the lights in the section were totally bright all through the night, so it was wtf. Basically, when I finally got to Hyvinkää after changing trains in Riihimäki, and walked about 20min to my bro's apartment, I was soooo fucking tired LOL and I hadn't eaten after the Hesburger meal and my tummy was spazzing. This was some time after 7am, I don't even know. I slept from about 8am to 12pm, then started getting ready for concert lol.

Actually I went downtown in Hyvinkää first to eat. I ordered salmon soup at Rosso restaurant, and the meal was DELICIOUS but my body was still weird so I couldn't eat even half of the delicious soup :( I seriously felt like I would puke if I ate another spoonful of it. Salad and bread was ok though. I'm glad I got to tell the waitress later that there was nothing wrong with the soup because I would've felt guilty to make 'em think I didn't like it because it was good xD hm after the meal I got a smoothie from Prisma because I figured I might like to have something before being let into the concert building, as it was still only about 4pm and the doors would open at 18:30 and concert actually being significantly later.

Got to the concert area about 16:30. There was a bit of crowd but not that many people, and had I bought standing tickets I probably could've scored a spot right next to the stage (also didn't hurt that the stage was super long; Gaga had really taken into account that as many fans would get near her as possible). Still I didn't regret my ticket because I was able to see Gaga all the time pretty well, but standing up I would've only seen her well when she was right in front of me, I think. Even if then I would've been close enough to touch her and now, not at all XD;; Anyway IT WAS SUPER AWKWARD WAITING FOR A CONCERT TO START ALL ON MY OWN BUT HEY I MADE IT. Also lol at this girl with tobacco glasses getting interviewed near me by every media possible :3

When I finally got into the concert hall, I noticed I had panicked for no reason about someone being able to stand in front of me etc. The railing was RIGHT in front of my seat, so there really was only room for the person who had been assigned the seat in question to stand there. To my left there was an annoying attentionwhore, but it was also nice that she would want to stand up all the time and stuff because I definitely also wanted to stand up and I'm not sure I would've had the courage if it wasn't for her energy, so I guess I should be grateful as well :3 lolz In my mind I thought "it's a LADY GAGA CONCERT. Who the hell SITS DOWN at a Lady Gaga concert??" I only sat during Speechless because then the piano was raised up and I was able to see her even without standing up. My seat area was about 30cm higher than the standing area, but since I'm short I still needed to stand up to see better over the mass of people standing near the stage lol :3

The concert had two opening acts. The first one was this lady DJing legendary rock songs and dancing/running/jumping/kicking the air while lying on the floor for our amusement. Fun :3 The second was a band from New York fucking City called Semi Precious Weapons xD They were funnnn and awesome! I liked that the vocalist would call us Finland motherfuckers etc. I like being called a motherfucker. It creates a friendly atmosphere (...). They said we could meet them after the concert, take pics with them, have stuff signed, and politely offered sexual favours as well... I wanted to go, but if I had even visited a bathroom after the concert I wouldn't have made the first train back to Hyvinkää so I didn't have time :(

****ACTUAL GAGA STUFF****

AND OMG THEN THE CONCERT STARTED. I love that Dance in the dark and Just dance were the first two songs, because those have been my favourites recently! At first Gaga was this shadowy creature on the stage, I could barely even realize that she was really there. But of course in time she became more visible and so did her ASS!!

OH MY GOD. LADY GAGA'S ASS. IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, THICKEST, TIGHTEST, JUICIEST, ROUNDEST, MOST PERFECT ASS I'VE EVER SEEN. EVERY TIME I STARED AT IT I JUST HAD A BIG GRIN ON MY FACE. IT WAS TRULY AMAZING. HOLY SHIT. I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT ASS. THANK THE LORD THAT GAGA ALSO REALIZES HOW NICE HER ASS IS SO SHE CAN CONTINUE WEARING THE BIKINI BOTTOM SIZED OUTFITS THAT REVEAL ITS BEAUTY IN ALL ITS GLORY.

Uhum...

I loved Lady Gaga's speeches. They were cute, fun, and personal. Some I had read about before, like how The Monster Ball tour should be an event that releases us (the fans) to be whoever and whatever we want to be, and that we should leave not loving Gaga more, but loving ourselves more. It was nice and her emotion was strong and felt very genuine :3 Before and during Speechless she talked about her grandpa who had recently passed away, what he was like, which was lovely. She mentioned recently getting her first time off in yearrsss and being all surprised at seeing herself after actually being able to sleep properly. And she did a funny impersonation of fans she saw in Greece, saying that she didn't know if there would be any little monsters in Greece that would recognize her, but then saw these people doing this funny awkward staring grin thing whenever she went somewhere, haha. And that she can't get away from little monsters, and would never want to. Aw :heart:

Her vocals were flawless live, and it was all live. Amazing :3 Gaga also did a little speech on how pop music doesn't have to be fake bullshit, and that's why she sings live to people who buy tickets to her concert. I dunno how she can do all the dancing and moving around and still sound so good. She's just whoahahh.

I like every Gaga song so it shouldn't be surprising, but really I was a bit amazed how every song starting made me go like "YAY IT'S ______" hahah. Made me realize how awesome her entire discography is. Of course, someone who can't stand any pop music might disagree, but it's just so much fun.

One of the highlights for me was, perhaps surprisingly, You and I that will be on the new album (WHICH I CAN'T WAIT FOR OMG). I just find it such an awesome song. LOL I feel like I'm reusing adjectives here too much, but seriously. This song live started as a slow song, but grew and grew and was SO powerful and SO umppphhh by the end, omg, musicwise it was my favourite out of the setlist I think :heart: Just an amazing piece and really made me anticipate the new album.

Another fun song live was Teeth :lol: I rememberd that Deft-Monkey likes it haha. The beat is just fun live, idk idk XD

We were supposed to do the monster paws at a few points, which I totally fail at but tried anyway, haha I would've felt much less awkward about it if I had been there with a friend. When she first yelled get your paws up I didn't hear what she said, so I just kind of stupidly raised my hands up and looked at others trying to see whta they were doing, all this time she was looking at my side of the audience so I hope she didn't see me and think me the biggest tard on the planet XD OK SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BECAUSE SHE'S GAGA BUT BUT. xD

I loved how there was a bit during Telephone when she'd do these fist pumps during Beyonce's lines, and she looked somewhere at my direction and I fist pumped the bits too and sang along, I have no idea if she saw me at any point in the concert to be honest but I'd like to pretend that she saw me at least at this point :( HAHA

THE TENTACLE FAME MONSTER I'd seen before on youtube and shit but it was still impressive as hale LIVE, so epic! I took a few (crappy) pictures so maybe I'll show them later. I was expecting to see that enormous thing but was still surprised, weird, awesome xD I also loved to see the living dress with my own eyes ^__^ prettimous .. OH AND THE SPARKLING NIPPLES :heart:

Great show, a good time, awesomeness. I loved that the last song was Bad Romance because it's the song that REALLY pushed me into becoming a fan; sure I'd been enjoying her 1st album earlier, but Bad Romance was such a good pop song, it was just instant love. So the concert kind of started with my current favs and ended with my first favourite XD

What a great show to be sure. For such a big arena, I think Gaga did well connecting with the audience ^___^

I forget if there was more I was supposed to say, so I'll just end here. I think it was all totally worth the trip and touble. The experience would've been more fun with a friend, but whatevs, better to have it alone than not have it at all you know? Lawd though, last night I was just whoaaa out of it when I got back to my bro's apartment. But feeling better now. :D Good times

SORRY THIS WAS MORE LIKE A JOURNAL ENTRY THAN AN ACTUAL REPORT BUT THIS IS HOW I DO MY REPORTS OK? XD
I'll edit some pics in perhaps soonish

PICS:
The main stage (for opening act) and the long stage:

Semi Precious Weapons, the opening act:

Probably my favourite pic from the concert, even if this one's blurry as well

One of Gaga's stages:

Proof that Lady Gaga is an angel, or that my camera fucking sucks? You decide

The MONSTER! :heart:

with Gaga!

This could be one of those "guess what's happening in this picture" photos :lol: So awfully blurry

Anyway, it's Lady Gaga performing Speechless with a piano on fire :D Later the fire got more beautiful as it raised up and twirled, but I obvs didn't try to capture that after this photo fiasco...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 04:04:20 PM by shirenu »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2010, 06:24:21 PM »
my dad had to drive me to Rovaniemi first and grab the S/mileage concert shirt that my great aunt had sewn into a onepiece ^__^

PICS PLZ! :lol:

Wha, shit. I don't even know what to say to your report. O_O I WANT TO SEE A GAGA SHOW SO FUCKING BAD, OH MY GOD. I am jealous, but at the same time, so, so happy you got to go. And THANKS FOR SHARING :D! I could feel the love and excitement through your report ^_____^!!!

I really can't wait for new material from GaGa, even though The Fame Monster still have days stuck on repeat on my iPod. It's just that good. o__o;;;

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2010, 02:34:48 AM »
FUCKING AWESOME SHIRENU OMGASS LIKE IM REALLY LIKING HER MUSIC NOW WTF AND MAYBE CUZ OF YOU MAYBE CUZ OF RIKA EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEH

Glad you finally got a face full of her ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC REPORT!!!

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2010, 12:18:49 PM »
For World AIDS Day

@ladygaga is dead. Text the phrase: BUYLIFE to 90999 to awaken Mother Monster. http://twitpic.com/3bwia7

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2010, 02:25:00 PM »
Lady GaGa's 8 wax figures unveiled. Source.

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2011, 04:02:55 PM »

Dates for upcoming single and album revealed via twitter :heart:

THE SONG     2 13 11                                         THE RECORD 5 23 11

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2011, 12:32:01 PM »
Okay, so I've been into Gaga for a long time, following her twitter etc... but I never really watched her music videos until now @_@; (why, whyyyyy?) XDD

I've been going through them one by one on her official youtube, and I just can't get enough. She's stunning, and provocative~ the videos are trippy and filled with humour. I love it *o* Paparazzi and Telephone are my favourite videos so far. Talking Swedish in Paparazzi, omg 8D Can't wait to see what she comes up with next ;___;

*random Gaga love*

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2011, 08:14:47 AM »
^ me too kinda...I watched her music videos after I saw this, had to compare the Poker Face dance lol

seen Telephone tho, so fucking ultra sexual, Beyonce :fap

Gaga Unveils Polaroid Sunglasses At CES!

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2011, 11:55:40 PM »
GaGa just leaked the lyrics to Born This Way~ Never underestimate the power of twitter and little monsters~ XD

BORN THIS WAY
WRITTEN BY: LADY GAGA
PRODUCED BY: LADY GAGA, FERNANDO GARIBAY, DJ WHITE SHADOW
MIXED AND ENGINEERED BY: DAVID RUSSEL

INTRO:
It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M
Just put your paws up
'cause you were Born This Way, Baby

VERSE:
MY MAMA TOLD ME WHEN I WAS YOUNG
WE ARE ALL BORN SUPERSTARS

SHE ROLLED MY HAIR AND PUT MY LIPSTICK ON
IN THE GLASS OF HER BOUDOIR

"THERE'S NOTHIN WRONG WITH LOVIN WHO YOU ARE"
SHE SAID, "'CAUSE HE MADE YOU PERFECT, BABE"

"SO HOLD YOUR HEAD UP GIRL AND YOU'LL GO FAR,
LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY"

CHORUS:
I'M BEAUTIFUL IN MY WAY
'CAUSE GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES
I'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY
I WAS BORN THIS WAY

DON'T HIDE YOURSELF IN REGRET
JUST LOVE YOURSELF AND YOU'RE SET
I WAS BORN THIS WAY

POST-CHORUS:
OOO THERE AIN'T NO OTHER WAY
BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAY
BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAY
OOO THERE AIN'T NO OTHER WAY
BABY I WAS BORN-
I WAS BORN THIS WAY

DON'T BE A DRAG -JUST BE A QUEEN
DON'T BE!

VERSE:
GIVE YOURSELF PRUDENCE
AND LOVE YOUR FRIENDS
SUBWAY KID, REJOICE YOUR TRUTH

IN THE RELIGION OF THE INSECURE
I MUST BE MYSELF, RESPECT MY YOUTH

A DIFFERENT LOVER IS NOT A SIN
BELIEVE CAPITAL H-I-M (HEY HEY HEY)
I LOVE MY LIFE I LOVE THIS RECORD AND
MI AMORE VOLE FE YAH (LOVE NEEDS FAITH)

REPEAT CHORUS + POST-CHORUS

BRIDGE:

DON'T BE A DRAG, JUST BE A QUEEN
WHETHER YOU'RE BROKE OR EVERGREEN
YOU'RE BLACK, WHITE, BEIGE, CHOLA DESCENT
YOU'RE LEBANESE, YOU'RE ORIENT
WHETHER LIFE'S DISABILITIES
LEFT YOU OUTCAST, BULLIED, OR TEASED
REJOICE AND LOVE YOURSELF TODAY
'CAUSE BABY YOU WERE BORN THIS WAY

NO MATTER GAY, STRAIGHT, OR BI,
LESBIAN, TRANSGENDERED LIFE
I WAS BORN TO SURVIVE
NO MATTER BLACK, WHITE OR BEIGE
CHOLA OR ORIENT MADE
I WAS BORN TO BE BRAVE

REPEAT CHORUS

OUTRO/REFRAIN:

I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!
I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!
I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!

I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!
I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!
I WAS BORN THIS WAY HEY!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2011, 09:39:12 AM »
^ Can't WAIT! XD here's a DRAG QUEEN

aka Hong Kong comedian Wong Cho Lam XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2011, 02:10:04 AM »
OUTTAKES XD

from Rolling Stone

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2011, 03:18:02 AM »
Lady Gaga is a remarkable person, imo. She's pretty book-smart, as well as street smart. She attended NYU's Tisch School of Art, which is awesome. (my cousin goes there for film)

And this video...she's so sweet and appreciative <3

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2011, 05:03:50 AM »
^ Wow, even though I've seen that clip before, her crying got me a bit emotional! I guess I skipped over that part the first time cuz I don't remember the tears. XD

"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2011, 06:55:04 AM »
This video has the beginning before they sing. Lady Gaga's so cute XD Swinging Maria around and having her sit on her lap~ And~ "Is that ok for you? Can you hear yourself? Do you want to use the pedal or do you want me to use the pedal?" :grin:

Only bad part of this video is some douche singing along...so it's hard to hear Maria. >_>

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2011, 11:45:52 AM »

That video of the radio interview made me cry. Wow, so powerful stuff. The duet was awesome, I'm so happy for her~!

I have to say that this whole thing with Maria has made me love the song a whole lot more. I prefer the soft, acoustic piano version to the real recorded one. The popularity of this whole event makes me hope that GaGa will record and release an alternate version where it's just her on piano.

By the way, what do you guys think of the music video for Born This Way? 8D The alien birth stuff is kind of disgusting, aaaand it kind if icks me that she's just wearing underwear most of the time, but... but I love it xD; The whole intro is amazing, all the 80s cheese... THE UNICORN. Ahahaha. And the skeleton sequence. So cool. I also really like her alien makeup, with the pointy shoulders and such. It looks wild.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2011, 06:40:07 PM »
My favorite part of the video is the first chorus; I like the dance sequence.

I miss the music video styles that were seen in Poker Face (amazing!) , Love Game, and past others. I do understand that new songs can/do mean different video concepts, but I haven't been feeling her latest videos.

I remember being disappointed in Alejandro. The song was rocking, I was excited for the video, but when I saw it, I was just freaked out. I think it was the haircuts of the men. XD

One thing I will be excited to hear and watch is a sequel to Telephone.

"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 09:26:17 AM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2011, 10:04:32 AM »
taking a tumble on stage in Texas. Looks worse than it actually is, looks like it was part of her show?

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - ALL FOR YOU