JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Break the Heart to What Is Actually Being Told Instead of Asking Who Said That

Author Topic: unstoppable feelings (Chapter 10)  (Read 15708 times)

Offline blastingcool

Re: unstoppable feelings(chapter 4)
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2009, 10:34:21 AM »
haha ill think about charmikitty but i would like one of them to end with yossie more.

Chapter 4

Eating room( green tag)…..

Haha that girl is such a nerd. Miki smiled to herself. But she looks cool when she concentrates hard.

“Mika-sama… Mika-sama.” Aya repeatedly calling out to Miki to snap her out of her own thoughts.

“What!”

“I have the food displayed on the table ready for you to eat.”

“Hey aya, what was that girl name again?” Miki began picking up her fork and the knife to cut the beef steak dish.

“I remember she called herself yossie.” Aya took a seat across from miki and also began her food. “Are you going to order the girls to harass her.”

“Hm..she’s the first girl to ever oppose me. Others would just praise me and flatter my looks. It’s getting pretty annoying but this girl, not only she yelled at me, she didn’t even apologize. Im starting to get interested in her more.” Miki swallowed down the small pieces of meat.

Aya was surprised to hear miki‘ leniency “Does that mean you are letting her go?

“I’ll play with her myself.” Miki added it with a laugh.

“You seem to treat her differently. If it was someone else, you would have them suffer the humiliation to the point that they have to resign from the school and hide their face whenever they see you.”

“That’s the joy of being the richest daughter in Japan. You can do that too since your father is in top 5% of wealth.” Aya just continued eating her food.

“Hm…where did yossie go. I thought I told her to wait for me in the eating room. I don’t see her anywhere.” Goto placed the tray food on the table and went to ask someone.

“erm excuse me, have you seen any girl sit here wearing pants uniform.”

“No, why would a girl have pants for uniform.” the girl snickered at Goto.

Yossie is right about these girls here. They are really rude. Now i dont blame her for being negative at these girls. Goto took out her cell phone to text yossie.

Rika walked inside slowly. She stared at yossie in disbelief because no one dared to come into this room without her permission.

She looked around her room and saw a bottle of water sitting in the corner.

Rika chuckled to herself. “This will do.” She untwisted the cap and held out the bottle toward yossie’s face but was interrupted by a cellphone’s vibrating.

Eventually it also woke up yossie. Yossie opened up her eyes slowly and found Rika holding out the bottle.

“What are you doing here?” Yossie quickly got up

“That should be my line. Why are you in my reserved room.”

“What do you mean by reserved room. This room is for everyone to hang out and eat.”

“If you don’t know much about this school then let me tell you.” Rika circled around yossie as if she was being cornered by a wolf. “This school has many rooms for reservation such as eating room, swimming place, tennis court, gym and etc. but the rooms are also limited. You have to very rich in order to reserve one for yourself. Don’t you see this room has a pink tag.”

No wonder this room was empty to begin with. But its not like im going to back down now.

“You are pretty selfish and wasteful. Not only that you don’t want to share an eating place with everyone, you also spent amount of money just to sit in here for like what, 50 mins everyday except Sunday. Don’t you think its pretty dumb.”

Rika felt insulted by yossie calling her dumb. She took a step toward yossie to accept her challenge in this verbal fight. “Better than you who cant even afford a room. No matter how you look at it, it’s amazing to have this privilege.”

Yossie didn’t also back down too and took a step forward also. “Of course you’re better than me at what…money status? At least I excelled in other categories dumb girl.”

“You mean excelled in snoring or should I say snoring competition. Let me tell you no girls nore like that.”

They both kept on taking a steps forward until their noses almost touching. At that moment they stared into each other eyes and backed away immediately. Both turned away and their faces turned red.

Suddenly yossie broke the silence. “Sorry for intruding in your room and about what I said.”

Miki was taking a walk outside after she finished her food but happened to passed by Rika’s room. She continued to walk but stopped when she heard Yossie’s voice.

Damn that Ishikawa girl. How dare her started to get yossie’s attention. She also had yossie apologize to her too. She didn’t even apologize to me yet. Miki was bittered at their encountering.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 11:14:30 PM by blastingcool »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: unstoppable feelings
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2009, 03:50:58 PM »
Mwahaha seems like Yossui is kicking ass and taking names, in the purely metaphorical sense. :yossi:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »
Battle between the green and pink tags   :cow:

Offline blastingcool

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2009, 09:22:31 AM »
sorry for the late update, in the next chapter i will introduce a new character. Takigawa Hanako from Mendol drama. I think she's really cute in there. Btw how many chapters do you guys want this story to be. Like around 30? please tell me your opinion guys

Chapter 5

Yossie let her body fall on her bed and stretched out her arms. “What a really hectic day.. But why did my heart beat so fast when our faces were close together?”

A knock on yossie’s room got her out of her thoughts.

“Yoshizawa-sama, sorry for the interruption but master wants to see you in his study room.” Aika(a maid) was standing outside yossie’s room.

Yossie quickly got up and went to her father’s study room.

She first knocked lightly on the door.

“Come in.” She acknowledged the answer and intruded the space inside.

“Otosan,” Yossie bowed to her father as a respect to the elder.

“Take a seat, there’s no need for formality between us. We are father and daughter.” Mr. Yoshizawa was chuckling at yossie’s old habit. “I asked you to come here today is because there is a ball hosted by the Takigawa family for their daughter who is turning 16th. In other words, I want you to attend the party with me.”

Yossie smiled to herself. “Do I get to decline this request?”

“I don’t think you can say no to this right. I also want you to be in your best behavior because this family is important in our business. Takigawa family is also very powerful. They manage to cooperate both with Fujimoto and Ishikawa families. No other business can do that. This is very honored to be invited by them considering we’re only managed to get in the top 40% of wealth. It would be great if we can have business with them.”

Yossie saluted to her father. “Yes sir!”

Mr. Yoshizawa laughed at her silliness.

Fujimoto”s residence

“Miki, don’t do anything stupid. Come out. Tell your father what’s wrong. Did anyone bully you?” Mr. Fujimoto was dead worrying about his daughter ever since Miki got home from school, she locked herself up in her room and threw anything that’s in her sight( cups, vase, and etc).

“Get away! I don’t want to see anyone!” Miki continued throwing stuffs towards the door.

“Can anyone tell me what happened to my Miki. Did anyone bully her in school?” All of the servants avoided looking at their master since they did not know why Miki was acting that way.

“Aya, since you go to the same school with her and also her best friend. Tell me why is Miki acting so strangely?”

“um…” Aya was hesitate whether she should tell him about Miki’s encountering with yossie since she thought that was the source of Miki’s anger.

“Aya!” Mr. Fujimoto raised his voice a bit higher. “If you know anything, do tell me.”

“Today Miki-sama bumped into this girl named yossie at school and they argued but the girl didn’t apologize to Miki-sama so maybe that’s why Miki is angry now.”

“How dare her bullied my girl.” He ordered his assistant to check out who the girl is and order the principal to kick the girl out of school.
Ayumi's Residence

“Neh Ayumi, how do you know if you like someone.”

“I don’t really know. I have never been in love. So who is the lucky person whom Ishikawa likes.” Ayumi was poking fun at her best friend.

“Stop it. I was just asking you know. How could I fall in love yet. No one seems interesting to me.” Rika threw a pillow at ayumi;s face.

“Well I remember reading this love story. It says that when you and the person whom you love are standing near each other, your heart will beat so fast.”

My heart did beat fast back then. Don’t tell me.. Rika shook her head.

“Hey Rika, who was that girl that walked out of your eating room.”

“Some girl who doesn’t know anything about the school’s rule.” Ayumi started to notice Rika’s face turning red.

“Your face is turning red. Is she that lucky person?” Rika smacked Ayumi on the shoulder.

“There’s no way! How can I like someone who snores so loud and doesn’t have any elitist manners.”

Ayumi giggled to herself. Then why is your face turning red when you are talking about her.

“Rika, are you going to attend Takigawa’s birthday invitation? You know there will be a lot of rich handsome guys. But I guess the word “rich” doesn’t matter to you since you are so rich yourself but the word “handsome” does.”

“I guess since my father has asked me to attend.” Will I also meet her there too.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: unstoppable feelings (chapter 5)
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2009, 07:10:20 PM »
Takigawa? Never heard of her, but I'm still interested. Hmm, as for length, 30 chapters sounds about right. It's good to have a goal but creativeness rarely let's one stop there. Can't wait for the party, I see a huge clash in the future.

Offline blastingcool

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2009, 02:25:38 AM »
In mendol, her role is ray and she falls in love with kai

Btw i wont update a new chapter when there are at least 5 comments. If people dont even bother to comment but just leeching off then i might as well stop writing this story. Sorry for being harsh

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2009, 05:40:35 PM »
I think you have a nice fic here :yep: Just keep it going if you enjoy writing. The readers are a big bonus. Don't worry, the comments will come in.

I have a feeling that both Rika & Miki will be competing for Yossie's affection just so that she can have something the other didn't...but slowly they will have genuine feeling for the hawt girl. But I wanna see the things they do to gain that attention. Can expect great hilarity to ensue :D Oh and please don't forget our dearest Gocchin XD

Offline Elle_Driver

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2009, 07:09:37 PM »
Awww it's been such a long time since the last fanfic about our beloved 85ers (& Ayaya)!
And now we have something new to read thanks to you  :twothumbs
Please keep updating! I love it so far.  :otomerika:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2009, 04:08:16 PM »
Yossie's in love with Rika?!  :wub:

Rika's in love with Yossie?!  :wub:

Miki's tantrums... she's in love with Yossie?!  double :wub:   

*Gets a placard and chants YOMIKI! YOMIKI! YOMIKI!*

Offline blastingcool

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2009, 09:33:19 PM »
one more comment then it'll be at least five and i will update the  next chapter.
I wonder how many ishiyoshi and yomiki fans are out there

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2009, 11:07:03 PM »
*Gets a placard and chants along with kRisZ
YOMIKI! YOMIKI! YOMIKI! :cow:

It seems that Rika is nicer with Shiba that Miki with Aya, and with the whole doki doki scene in Rika's room we can say that now this are like this
Rika 1-Miki 0

Hope Miki change this soon. :thumbsup

and yeah, I wonder how many Yomiki's fans are still around, bacause Ishiyoshi's I know there are still many XD

Offline blastingcool

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2009, 09:30:04 AM »
here is the next chapter. I'll continues the rest of the party event in the next chapter. Your comments willl make the update faster. :D

Chapter 6

Goto”s residence

“Neh, yossie, which mask are you wearing.” Maki was displaying different kinds of mask on the bed.

“Why do we have to wear one?”

“Because it says so on the invitation card. Those who are under 25 years old have to wear a mask.”

“Does that birthday girl planned to have a semi-masquerade ball?”

“I bet she’s looking for a charming prince behind a mask. Haha what an idiotic girl.” maki laughed behind an orange glittered mask.

“You seem to be into it too. What a bothersome man.” Yossie chose a golden horsed mask.

“If she’s looking for a prince, then lets dress up in tuxedos. We’ll be Mr. Moonlights. Muahhhhh.” Maki seemed to be in her own little world.

Takigawa’s masqerade ball event

“How do I look Junjun.” Hanako twirled in a circle in front of the mirror.

“You look great Hanako -sama” Junjun held up the blue crystal mask to her master.

Downstair…..
“ladies and gentlemen, we are presenting the elegant birthday girl today.” the host announced to the guests.

Hanako strolled down the stair case slowly in her white strap dress with low cut on the front enough to show some cleavage. Following behind her is her maid, Junjun.

“Hanako-sama, there are a lot of people wearing masks. You will have a lot of choices to choose and potential ones too.” Junjun whispered to Hanako from behind. Hanako lips formed a smile.

The fortune teller told me that I will find my lover today when I accidentally bumped into him. Which one is going to be him? Hanako’s eyes were looking around the ball room.

“Aya, why did we even bother to come here.” Miki’s face was bored from the slow process.

“It’s to help lighten up your mood since they are a lot of rich guys here. One might suit your taste.”

“Let’s go get a drink. I’m thirsty from standing here for a long time.”

“This seems fun. Don’t we look cool in tux.”

“I guess so.” Yossie shrugged her shoulders.

“What do you think of the birthday girl?

“She is indeed pretty.”

“But too much of an acting. She’s not moving naturally.” Maki eyes were on Hanako.

“I’m going to get something to eat. Continue on whatever you’re doing.”

“Hai.” Both walked in different directions. Yossie walked to the long table to dig in food and drinks.

The music changed to a slow dancing song. Other couples started walking towards the dancing floor. Someone accidentally pushed yossie into the dancing floor.

“Darn, now I look like an idiot who doesn’t have a partner yet still standing on the dance floor.” yossie cursed to herself

“Miki-sama, look at that guy who’s standing there like a loner. Why is he even on the dance floor when he doesn’t have a partner?” aya laughed mockingly.

“Who knows?” At the same time another couple accidentally pushed Miki onto the dance floor and she fell into the golden-horsed mask person. They eyes were locked into each other.

It’s heaven that let us meet
Holding your hands, I feel your warmth
How many times can we dance again?
I’m reluctant to let go

Yossie took advantage of the person in front of her. “May I?” Yossie held out her right hand to invite Miki.

Miki did not know how to react and since she couldn’t walk out so she accepted the invitation.
They started dancing like other couples. Yossie stared into her partner’s eyes. She noticed that Miki was turning pink so she turned her face away. Miki also stole a glance at Yossie while Yossie wasn’t looking at her.

Why do I get the feelings that I have met him before? Miki questioned herself.

Claps claps claps….

The music had come to an end and the couples took leave of the dancing floor. Yossie let go of Miki.

“Thank you.” Yossie untie her mask’s knot and Miki also did the same

“Yossie?” Miki was surprised that it was yossie who she was dancing the whole time

“Miki?”

“Are you going to yell at me again for bumping into you?” Miki crossed her arms

Yossie chuckled to herself. “I should say thank your to you or else I would look like a fool on this stage by myself. I really appreciate you for being my partner.” yossie put back her mask on her face and miki did the same.

Offline candy_boy

• hai, sensei!
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2009, 12:56:02 PM »
Yossie's in love with Rika?!  :wub:

Rika's in love with Yossie?!  :wub:

Miki's tantrums... she's in love with Yossie?!  double :wub:   

*Gets a placard and chants YOMIKI! YOMIKI! YOMIKI!*

Eh?!

*Gets a placard and chants along with kRisZ
YOMIKI! YOMIKI! YOMIKI! :cow:

NAa~NI?!

*whips out hugeass Ishiyoshi uchiwa and waves it around*
ISHIYOSHI! ISHIYOSHI!   :yossi: :otomerika: :heart: :heart:

“Thank you.” Yossie untie her mask’s knot and Miki also did the same

“Yossie?” Miki was surprised that it was yossie who she was dancing the whole time

“Miki?”

Yossie chuckled to herself. “I should say thank your to you or else I would look like a fool on this stage by myself. I really appreciate you for being my partner.” yossie put back her mask on her face and miki did the same.

Hmmm. My yomiki radar is going haywire.  :O This spells bad for my ishiyoshi... Specially since Miki is darn cool, too.  :sweatdrop: Aya, where are joooooo?!  :(

Btw, I'm still at episode 8 of Mendol. I'm interested to see how Hanako will play out in your fic. Isn't she a bit too tall for Yossy or Maki? Or was Kai just too short?  :P Hmmm, Junjun might be tall enough for her though *nudge*nudge*

*prays for next update*
Rika <3

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: unstoppable feelings (chapter 6 9-6-09)
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2009, 03:38:20 PM »
Hanako

will she fall in love with the 'man' in tux too?  :huhuh

Progress. Yay!  :shakeit:

Eh?!

NAa~NI?!

*whips out hugeass Ishiyoshi uchiwa and waves it around*
ISHIYOSHI! ISHIYOSHI!   :yossi: :otomerika: :heart: :heart: 

:shakeit:  :P

Offline mads

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2009, 06:00:51 PM »
and so yomiki begins.... :banghead
Rika, you better make a good come back.
 :otomerika:  :yossi:

Offline Elle_Driver

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2009, 07:15:12 PM »
Yay, Yomiki time!!!

*also chanting*

YOMIKI! YOMIKI! YOMIKI!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2009, 09:54:09 PM »
Lol, you're going to start a riot between Ishoyoshi and Yomiki fans! BTW I'm rooting for Ishiyoshi.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2009, 10:00:59 PM »
YAY!!!! YOMIKI!  :luvluv1:  :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
So I guess they will keep dancing until the party is over, right? right?! :luvluv2:
Author-san repeat after me  :on hypto: "I will keep Aya busy with Maki and something will happen to Rika so she wont be in the party" :on hypto:
 :on lol:

oh... and I don't know this Hanako girl? any link of her in youtube? :dunno: I'm a bit curious

OMG!!! I knew Ishiyoshi fans will beat us in numbers  :err: but it doesn't matter :cool1: YOMIKI FAN FOREVER :onioncheer:

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2009, 10:26:21 PM »
Author-san repeat after me  :on hypto: "I will keep Aya busy with Maki and something will happen to Rika so she wont be in the party" :on hypto:

:shock: 

:otomerika: :yossi: ISHIYOSHI!!!!  :otomerika: :yossi: ISHIYOSHI!!!!  :otomerika: :yossi: ISHIYOSHI!!!! 
 :otomerika: :yossi:

Next chapter, Onegai shimasu!!!  :ding:

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2009, 03:26:16 AM »
 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thanks for the fic...

Those three  :love: :love: :love: :love:

It's interesting how everyone is now Yomiki - Ishiyoshi  XD

Anyways as the others i'll say: ISHIYOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Break the Heart to What Is Actually Being Told Instead of Asking Who Said That