JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Rumor

Author Topic: #16: The Kikuchi "Amimi" Ami Thread  (Read 71020 times)

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
Re: #16: The Kikuchi "Amimi" Ami Thread
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2010, 05:33:08 PM »
First encounter with Amimi: Gekkan Idoling!!! (since that was my first contact with Idoling!!!)
My favorite thing(s) about Amimi: She talks a lot and she dares to say things others don't dare, which therefore makes her perfect for a radio show  :)
A memorable performance: Amimi & Yazawa cosplaying Vanilla Beans at TIF2010. Her playing piano at 3rd Live.
Moment(s) that made me laugh: whenever she loses her voice XD getting scolded by masuno for talking too much (nonsense ;p)
Moment(s) that surprised me: don't know...
Favorite solo line in a song: she hasn't got much lines, I no Standard. or yeah,that song she sings while playing ukelele XD
Something I would say to her at a handshake event: Amimi, go go! (no, don't know what to say xD as it will go so fast,but something in english for reaction yeah)
A picture that I like:
May edit later if I find one
A video that I like:
May edit later if I find one

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2010, 07:43:27 PM »
First encounter with Ami: #327 新メンバーお披露目! ~30分じゃ足りないから1時間SP!!~
My favorite thing(s) about Ami: The pretty big eyes and the non-stop fast talking skill.
A memorable performance: Playing piano for the song 「想いの詩」in 3rd and 4th Live.
Moment(s) that made me laugh: She imitate Zumi-san's queen face.
Moment(s) that surprised me: Crying because Zumi-san's talk in #428.
Favorite solo line in a song: Iのスタンダード - 佳人薄命
Something I would say to her at a handshake event: Amimi, you're so humorous!
A picture that I like:

A video that I like: Give me sometime...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 07:51:36 PM by pern »

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2010, 11:52:53 PM »
First encounter with Ami: I never paid attention to her until after I watched her Angel Kiss dvd. For a long time Idoling to me was Rumi, Rurika, Tonooka, and Rumi  :wub:. Once I became a bigger Idoling fan and more open minded to the group, I realized how great Ami is.
My favorite thing(s) about Ami: She is most known for being the "talkative" one, but that wouldn't necessarily be a good thing unless the stuff she says is interesting. Fortunately she's hilarious and insightful.
A memorable performance: The Idoling "band" performance at their 6th live. Pretty much whenever she gets to play piano.
Moment(s) that made me laugh: I only watch the episodes OF!!! subs, but I loved when she talked about her body going "bon bon bon". Not many girls would say that ... let alone on TV :lol:. Although it's weird since her body has always been pretty close to perfect, but it's cool that she can be self-deprecating. 
Moment(s) that surprised me:
Favorite solo line in a song: I can only recognize Rurika and Mai solo's  XD
Something I would say to her at a handshake event:
A picture that I like:
She posted this pic at her blog in October. If anyone is messing with Ami, just post this pic:

A video that I like:
Idoling!!! Diary 080619a Talk 2 people Ami & Rumi
Rumi + Ami is always a win
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 12:04:57 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2010, 07:48:10 AM »
First encounter with Ami: When they announced her as one of the second generation members... Had to do some research on her to post the news at Acchi Muite Pie!!!
My favorite thing(s) about Ami: Behind the mouthy and somewhat air-headed character she puts on, she is actually very crafty and knows how to stir up controversy. She's very comfortable speaking her mind, and she constantly says things that other idols wouldn't dare say. At first, she reminded me of my favorite H!P member, Asami Konno, but her personality is completely different, which really separated the two in my mind. If Amimi was really quiet and reserved, she would have always just been "that girl who reminds me of Konno."
A memorable performance: D&D at TIF2010 is my real pick for this, but just to add some variety, I'm gonna say La La La La no Song from the 8th Live... just because she was running through the crowd. How many idols do that? :twothumbs
Moment(s) that made me laugh: Natsu Yasuming 2010 Part 1 when she fell down for no apparent reason. (What the heck happened?) Episode #680 when she said that it was OK since she tried her best, not realizing that the dummy had "died" due to her failure. (How KY can you be?)
Moment(s) that surprised me: Shinobiyoru AV Gyoukai. (nuff said) Any time she says YGA's Sanae Hayashi is cute. (I still don't see why she thinks that.)
Favorite solo line in a song: Not many to choose from, but again for variety, I'm gonna say "Hajimari dasu" from Kimi ga Suki, which she inherited ever since Eto-chan left.
Something I would say to her at a handshake event: Good job! (Gotta stick with what gets a good reaction) or maybe something in Korean. :lol:
A picture that I like:

A video that I like:

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2010, 04:55:35 AM »

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2010, 11:11:26 AM »
A little late to post this but better late than never:)

First encounter with Ami: AKBINGO with Idoling!!! in. It was cute when she said she had watched AKB48 at the theatre and couldn't fall asleep when her eyes met Takahashi's!
My favorite thing(s) about Ami: That she always have something to say and is very entertaining to have around
A memorable performance: Playing piano in 3rd live Omoi no Uta. That was such a beautiful performance
Moment(s) that made me laugh:
- Nabeachi episode that was subbed by Onegai Fansubbing;
- Gekkan Idoing!!!11 When she freaked out when other members invaded her home, eating stuff on her bed;
- Idoling!!! in Okinawa Manza Beach ~Idolppokunai uRa no Bubun made Matamata Misechaung!!!~ [2:24:00] Right at the end when she gave Hashimoto the gifts. Her reactions and Kaede (Mou wasurenaide ne...)
Moment(s) that surprised me: Can't beat episode 428 with Ami as the 'Negadol' and all
Favorite solo line in a song: None
Something I would say to her at a handshake event: Can't think of any
A picture that I like: ...
A video that I like: Lalala no Song when she danced in the stand

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2010, 03:02:59 PM »
kikuchi stoped post in her blog on ameblo ??

have some reason for this that i dont know O.o ?

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2010, 05:29:06 PM »
kikuchi stoped post in her blog on ameblo ??

have some reason for this that i dont know O.o ?

Her blog move to a new host - Yaplog.

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2010, 06:13:08 PM »
oh ^^ thx a lot :)

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2011, 11:01:01 PM »

What's this photo from?

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2011, 11:19:25 PM »
Hotaru no Hikari 2... Amimi had a short part in the first episode... She didn't say anything, though.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2011, 05:19:48 AM »
Hotaru no Hikari 2... Amimi had a short part in the first episode... She didn't say anything, though.

Bingo! Yesterday I find some old j-drama to watch, and than discover Amimi in Hotaru no Hikari 2 first episode, she have not any dialogue in there, just smile and say yes.

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2011, 09:29:05 PM »
   hahaha what episode of idoling!!! is this ?? want see the full thing look funny aheahea

Offline Technoboots

• Member+

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2011, 10:59:06 PM »
Don't know if anyone knew this already, but apparently she studies Korean on her own.
Just saw it on an ura idoling premium video.

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2011, 03:31:19 AM »
I think she said it on Tobidasu radio if I recall correctly. Looks like KPOP fever been getting too much to her :nervous

If only Ton-chan would study english more though :(

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2011, 02:39:38 PM »
Three-Dimensional Death Kiss

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2011, 05:35:08 PM »
So, Amimi commented on my post today over at her blog. It's been edited to hell by whoever is in charge, which can be understandable because of the length of the original, but they also put words that I never wrote in the first place. :lol: Goes to show that FOD being unavailable to foreigners isn't a well known topic to many.

Quote from: Ami Kikuchi
"I'm a fan living in Sweden, but I've been able to watch Idoling through the internet! There are Idoling fans way over here as well, so if you wouldn't mind could you give us some words of encouragement?"

Whoa, I'm so happy! :heart:
I'm sure the other members will be thrilled to hear that there are fans all the way in Sweden!!!

Tack・s・・mycket!!! ("Thank you so much" in Swedish, except the å didn't show up)
Tack・i・framtiden^^ ("Thanks in the future", which doesn't make sense but I think we get the gist of it. lol)

Is the Swedish showing up correctly?
Sorry if it isn't (>_<)!!

Again, thank you very much!

http://yaplog.jp/lp-k-ami/archive/1527
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 09:10:06 PM by Ayabie »

Offline Trickfew

• Member+
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2011, 08:48:08 PM »

:cow: :cow: :cow:
Very pretty girl, i like her big eyes

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Rumor