JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Faye Wong - Hurted Woman

Author Topic: Worst. Game. EVER!  (Read 13045 times)

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
Re: Worst. Game. EVER!
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2010, 09:24:43 PM »
I really liked FFXII and played FFX-2 much more than FFX  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2010, 03:43:22 AM »
I liked FFX-2 for the short shorts. I don't remember much about that game. But I don't like FF games anyway.

Offline maruda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2010, 04:07:09 PM »
Transformers: Convoy no Nazo for the Famicom.
I venerate ample posteriors and, furthermore, I am unable to fabricate information.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2010, 05:42:40 PM »
I really liked FFXII and played FFX-2 much more than FFX  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
It's ok to be different pika. In fact, you should celebrate it.

:D

I'm still looking forward to trying FFX-2 and FFXII when I finish FFX, no matter what u guyse say!! :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2010, 02:11:00 AM »
me too... but just because my FFX copy never loaded... what can i say i invested some time getting all the dresspheres and watching the complete animations

Offline Nodiflo

• ecchi
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2010, 05:41:52 PM »

Offline whiteleppard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2010, 01:59:38 AM »
I think the worst game I've played this year is X-Blades.  The game looked awesome when I saw it on youtube, but when I bought it, it totally sucked.  Walk around, Kill this wave of creatures, walk around again, keep repeating.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2010, 08:58:40 PM »
I can safely say that the upcoming Dead Or Alive Paradise game for the PSP won't really be looked upon fondly, now or in the future XD I mean from what I read, it's essentially the same as the console versions, meaning there's very little 'game' within it, but it's on a PSP so it's going to have worse graphics. What's the benefit? Does anyone need to look at Ayane's unnatural boobie physics on a bus?

Offline Mucca

• Go! Amazon Goddess!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2010, 01:23:07 AM »
^It's portable, so...uh...you can take somewhere private if you're really desperate for pixelated wank material? I dunno.

The original ESRB blurb about the game is pretty funny to read, though:

Quote from: ESRB
Parents and consumers should know that the game contains a fair amount of "cheesy," and at times, creepy voyeurism—especially when users have complete rotate-pan-zoom control; but the game also contains bizarre, misguided notions of what women really want (if given two weeks, paid vacation, island resort)—Paradise cannot mean straddling felled tree trunks in dental-floss thongs.

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2010, 04:49:12 AM »
Superman 64 of course  :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesNintendoNerd#p/c/771AA9FA1D647C4A/50/1dJXgJ1c4vY

That's a pretty hard one to argue with honestly - especially since it came out on a relatively recent console.

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2010, 04:07:44 AM »
Finally I remembered ! I was trying to remember that name of this crappy game since this thread has been created.
Here it is, the worst gave I've ever had the displeasure of playing: Quest 64

Not only this game is total garbage into itself, but before it I had played Final Fantasy VII and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
I won't post anything more than the cover, because this game is so bad that I think I would not only be banned from the forum, but from the internet!!!

The worst thing is that I really tried to like it, I believe I played almost 3 hours of it and my friend who had rented it played it even more, and said it only gets worse.

We all know Superman 64 is BAD, but at least it has Superman, but Quest 64 is just a complete waste.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Faye Wong - Hurted Woman