JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Is The White Horse Coming

Author Topic: [CHI] Michelle Yip Suen 葉璇  (Read 22617 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
[CHI] Michelle Yip Suen 葉璇
« on: March 14, 2010, 04:48:40 AM »
Michelle Yip Suen 葉璇

WHOA! I wondered what happened to her on TVB! I loved her as the spunky kid sister on Street Fighters (廟街媽兄弟) - she's now in movies, mainly for Media Asia Fire of Conscience and Johnnie To Vengeance gritty shit!! 

Michelle Yip Suen is a Hong Kong actress. In 1999, she won the Miss Chinese International competition.[1] Ye then signed a contract with TVB from 1999-2005. After she left TVB, She signed with Rich & Famous Talent Management Group Limited to pursue a movie career.

English Name: Michelle Yip / Michelle Ye
Nickname: Ah Suen / 海馬(海马) (seahorse)
Profession: Actress / Host / Columnist
Date of birth: 14 February 1980
Height: 165 cm (5ft5in)
Birthplace: Hangzhou, Zhejiang,China
Star sign: Aquarius.
Zodiac sign: Monkey
Blood type: O
Family: Parents and no siblings
Education: John Dewey High School, Wellesley College (1st Year only, when she signed to TVB)
Languages: Cantonese, English, and Mandarin

Links
Realm - fansite
Wikipedia
IMDB

This is a awesome interview - where she talks about her movie roles and meeting Tarantino!

The girl-next-door look :heart:

sexy photoshoot December 2009

"Vengeance" star Michelle Ye poses for an interview with Chinese web portal sina.com on May 18, 2009 during the Cannes film festival.

now looking so sexy... wah. doing the physical stunts in movies

talking about "Accident"

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Michelle Yip Suen 葉璇
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 07:50:21 AM »
she's moving on UP!!!

Stunning Michelle Ye present for Media Asia annual banquet; radiant with upcoming happy news

The annual Hong Kong Media Asia Summer banquet is held at Tsim Tsa Tsui’s InterContinental Hotel, it was a night of radiant stars. Those present included Leon Lai, Donnie Yen, Michelle Ye, Shu Qi and all artists under the company. Michelle Ye dressed in Dior’s latest summer evening gown caught all attention upon arrival. She who has just celebrated her birthday simultaneously with Valentine’s day appeared radiant and sweet.

Michelle ye who has just rushed back Hong Kong in the midst of filming has much happy news these recent days. She is the hot favorite for the nominee of Hong Kong Film Best Supporting Actress Awards, and has also just celebrated her birthday together with Valentine’s day. Media at site asked who she celebrated her romantic birthday with, she smiled without replying, but appeared in sweet happiness. This new talent of the industry has been invited as the host for the event. Michelle who is fluent in three languages laughs cheerfully onstage, her lively and bubbly mood infected everyone at the event. Even Leon Lai and Donnie Yen rushed onstage to play the lucky draw game, while their boss Lam Gin Ngok donated a six figure sum in HKD under her influence, the atmosphere was merry throughout.

Source: Sina Entertainment
Credits: Michelle Ye's Realm

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 09:34:31 AM »
BABY SHE'S A STAR!!!

‘Fire of Conscience’ to hit the sceens soon; Leon Lai, Richie Ren matchmaking Michelle Ye

Leon Lai, Michelle Ye, Richie Ren, the three leads in police-bandit action mega production ‘Fire of Conscience’ were present at Hong Kong’s 34th International Film Festival’s press conference promotion event to introduce their movie which will premier on 23rd March, and hitting the screens officially on 1st April.

Leon Lai plays a sloppy looking full of action detective in the movie, his ruthlessness caused him to be suspended from his job. Michelle Ye transformed from her gentle image in the past into an action actress, playing a loyal to love police officer who stays with Leon Lai, supporting and assisting him to solve several major cases, the two works together facing all challenges, while senior police officer Richie Ren acts in strategy plotting and firing battles.

In the interview, when asked of the challenges of filming, Leon Lai complained the moustache of his sloppy image in the movie is a big irritation for him, it was uncomfortable to stick the ‘hair’ to his face for long hours. Michelle Ye replied the many action scenes and stamina requiring stunts are the biggest challenge. When they were playing question and answer games onstage, there were audience who mismatched Richie Ren and Michelle Ye’s roles, causing Richie to laugh helplessly on ground. When reporters asked Michelle ye is she has found her perfect match in real life, Michelle laughed saying she has yet found one, but she has Richie Ren, Leon Lai and several other good friends who were very enthusiastic to matchmake her, so she has nothing to worry about

Michelle Ye transforms into action actress; cuts hair short and runs 7 streets in one breath

Director Dante Lam of ‘The Beast Stalker’, Leon Lai and Richie Ren leading in police-bandit action movie ‘Fire of Conscience’ will soon hit the screens on 1st April. Besides the two male leads having war zone action scenes, sexy actress Michelle Ye too sacrificed her long hair, becoming the one ‘lady officer’ in the film.

‘Fire of Conscience’ (in Chinese it is literally ‘Fire Dragon’) title originates from Hong Kong’s fire dragon dance show. In 1880 mid-autumn festival, there was an epidemic breakout, the people then depended on fire dragon dance to battle with this epidemic. Director Dante Lam expressed: “Fire dragon dance allowed me to recall everyone has an ‘epidemic’ within them, when your will is weak, it will win over your rationale and conscience, thus I think the significance of fire dragon dance and the people I usually film with matches, a very suitable simile.”

Michelle Ye’s tough appearance in ‘Fire of Conscience’, sacrificed her long hair to become ‘lady officer’

Michelle Ye plays Leon’s assistant in the film as a police officer and is assigned a tough appearance. She specially cut her years of long hair short, however she did not feel that it was a pity: “I feel that short hair is the best portrayal of a police officer’s style, since I’ve accepted (to play) this role, I will put my best efforts in, long hair can be grown again.” Meanwhile, during filming, she too has numerous action scenes to accomplish, among them she was to dash seven streets in one shot with Leon Lai, when talked about this, she expressed: “I do workout usually, but I really have no idea how far I actually ran that day, director filmed a few times, he wanted to give audience a longer (running) scene, we ended up running down 7 streets, after we finished the scene, I no longer know where I actually was.” Towards Michelle’s performance, Director Dante Lam gave her very high praises: “Michelle cut her long hair of several years just for this movie and brought to life a frontline and earnest police officer, she is the few Hong Kong actress who is able to handle war zone and action scenes well. She used to give the impression of gracefulness with a tad of sexiness, but it seems like she is good with tough too. After watching ‘Fire of Conscience’, (audience will) definitely have higher regards for her. Because be it chasing scenes or firing (guns) action scenes, they’re all very nice to watch and you can definitely feel her diligence and efforts in filming.”

Sighing it’s ‘cool to have guns’, praises Leon Lai to be tender, hard to forget ‘admiration’ scenes

Michelle Ye has been using her sexy female image in the past works, when talked about her transformation into a resolute police officer, she was very excited: “it’s definitely very different from my roles in the past, it was more feminine in the past, wearing glamorous clothes, but I like the simplicity of this movie, sexiness is not in what you wear, but what your spirit is, I feel that holding a gun is sexy.” Talking about her relationship scenes in the movie, Michelle Ye expressed: “She is a weak person in relationship, she admires Leon Lai yet dares not confess and silently helps him with everything, she is a reserved person.” Talking about her having numerous scenes with Leon Lai, Michelle Ye humbly expressed: “He is a very easy going person, and very nice, tender and delicate towards girls, there were several times when we filmed dangerous scenes, he took care of me well.”

Credits: http://www.michelle-ye.com/index.php & http://michelleyerealm.proboards.com

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 10:17:07 AM »
WHOA CONGRATS MICHELLE!! :w00t:

Michelle Ye winning Best Supporting Actress award; delivering appreciation speech in tears

Miriam Yeung and Shawn Yu were presenting the Best Supporting Actress award at the Hong Kong Film Awards tonight. Michelle Ye finally won the little golden statue trophy of Best Supporting Actress. Although her support before was not too high, but this female celebrity who was once heavily promoted by TVB, and later decided to leave TVB to concentrate filming movies, has finally got her much deserved award today.

Source: www.ifensi.com

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 06:37:15 AM »
SIZZLING!

Michelle Ye plays in 'Guo Se Tian Xiang' after winning HKFA

This year is definite the blessed year for Michelle Ye, as she not only won HKFA Best Supporting Actress award, but also have a succession of productions such as 'Legend of Lady Yang', 'Gu Cheng Wang Shi', 'Fire of Conscience' that are soon to be released. Recently, Sohu Entertainment visited her filming set. Although it has been barely a month since she won the award, Michelle confessed the honor is a past, the most important tast for her now is to film each and every of her film well. In the new series, Michelle Ye will play a woman of the period times of China, she will be from a family whose business deals with scents (perfume), and is another period time love story.

Source: Sohu Entertainment

Michelle Ye continues to play her role after winning award; hopes to work with new director in filming ‘her’ movie

Actress Michelle Ye who has finally won the Best Supporting Actress award in the recent 29th Hong Kong Film Awards ceremony, beating opponents such as Li Yichun and Fan Bingbing, etc, her tears onstage moved the audience.She also revealed in between sobs the hard times behind screens as a newbie to the big screen, “I have a director friend who once told me: “Michelle, no one will want you to be their female lead!”How heartbreaking, but movies does not discriminate, be it the leading role or supporting role, every single minor role is very important.”Accepting an interview after the awards, Michelle expressed that she wants to ‘marry’ movies (industry), be it a big role or a small one, she will put in her best efforts for her entrusted role.With the HKFA award label as well as the high promotion by her current Media Asia company, Michelle’s movie career path is deemed to be brighter than ever.Besides release of her new movies on triad society ‘Once a Gangster’ and Pang Ho Cheung’s ‘Dream Home’, as well as another action movie collaboration with Director Cheng Pou Sui of ‘Accident’, Michelle Ye will be participating in a new director’s production.It is revealed that this movie is half her biography, telling about one day of happenings of a Mainland girl who comes to Hong Kong.

According to introduction by Michelle Ye, it was quite a ‘drama’ how she got to accept filming the movie of this new director, the director and her got to know each other in an event a few years back, where the director self-introduced that she came to Hong Kong for an advanced filming course, and personally likes Michelle Ye, hoping that they have the chance to collaborate upon graduation, and Michelle left her contact number for her back then.A few years later, she really got a script from this director, and really likes it upon reading, and accepted the contract invitation immediately.When asked if she worries about the drop in her value as she had just won the HKFA best supporting actress award, yet accepts a low investment production of a new director, Michelle Ye says any newbie are doubted initially including herself, however, her mentor Johnny To and good friend Louis Koo gave her much support, thus she totally understands the hardships of a newbie’s debut, and is willing to help any talented directors with her gratefulness.She personally likes the story of this script a lot, the story is about a Mainland girl who comes to Hong Kong and her experience and happenings within 24 hours, the plot appeals to a Mainlander like her who comes to Hong Kong for career progression, and she has discussed with the director too to add more personal experience and emotions into the script.

Source: Movie Net

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 04:50:34 AM »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 07:50:45 AM »
^ I'd so tap yo ass :9

AWESOME!! check the big heart on Michelle:

Michelle Ye visits Long Gang to aid education for poor youth; honored to be the compassionate ambassador

'Entertainment Today' by Guang Xian Media, and 'Video Billboard' work together with China Youth Development Foundation to organize the 'Love Relay - Stars brightens China' series of charity events and to continue promoting the love at Long Gang. The new action actress of the time, Michelle Ye was present at the event as the compassionate ambassador, and went to each and every household of Long Gang to promote the idea of the charity event in efforts to recruit all those interested. Michelle Ye expressed that she hopes to put in her share of effort to reach all the poor youths nationwide through all means possible.

It is revealed that the 'Love Relay - Stars brightens China' event is to help the poor youths nationwide in their music education, to nurture their passion towards music and to help them achieve their dreams in music. The event this time around involves 26 cities nationwide, and has earned the earnest support and participation of hundreds of celebrities, the fund raised will be donated to the China Youth Development Foundation 'Music Classroom' community project.

Filming and Charity; Forgetting Neither

Michelle Ye: Helping others brings self satisfactionOrganizing committee of 'Stars brightens China' charity event mentioned, Michelle's healthy image, friendliness and her diligence in all aspects as well as her high influence on the society becomes their main factor of inviting her as the compassionate ambassador of their event. Early this year, Michelle Ye won the Best Supporting Actress award in HKFA through her outstanding performance in 'Accident'. Following on, Michelle Ye continues to win recognition from the industry in her following works such as 'Fire of Conscience', 'Choy Li Fut Fists', 'Jian Dao Zhan Shi' etc.

With her rising popularity as well as beautiful and healthy image, she is recruited into the mega production, 'Jian Dang Wei Ye', playing Li Lizhuang, who is the leader of female athletes in the earlier times.

Although work is hectic, Michelle Ye did not give up on her passion and determination for charity. She can be seen actively participating in the 2010 Bazaar Celebrity Charity Night event as well as Jet Li's One Foundation Celebrity Charity Race. When speaking of her role as the compassionate ambassador of the 'Stars brightens China' charity event, Michelle humbly responded: "Filming and charity has always been part of my life, being able to reach out and help others brings me much self satisfaction too."

Biggest wish when returning to grandmother's place in Wenzhou: Children should grow up happily

On the day of the event, Michelle Ye went to each and every household at Long Gang. Children were very excited to meet Michelle Ye, and gave her ceaseless hugs and kisses. They also took the initiative to show her the results of their learning (music), and performed the Gu Zheng music, singing, etc. Michelle Ye rewarded and motivated them with hugs and applauses, she said: "My grandmother and mother are from Wenzhou, so I return to Wenzhou annually since young for festive season, it is a priceless experience and significant to have the chance to do charity at my hometown. I hope through the event this time, more children can have some achievements in music, at the same time I hope that the children can work hard to learn and change their future with their talent."

Charity: Calls out to public to share some love

As the compassionate ambassador of the event, Michelle Ye witnessed the underdeveloped conditions of the education facility and lacking opportunities of youngsters and said, "Charity is not something done overnight, although we put in our best efforts possible, the final objective is to personally be involved and help raise awareness of the society and public to show more love and care towards the growing youths and the challenges they face."

Source: Tengxun Entertainment
Translated by: Michelle Ye's Realm

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2010, 09:13:26 AM »
Johnny To brings favorites, Louis Koo, Michelle Ye to Hong Kong Fresh Wave Opening ceremony

2010 Fresh Wave International Short Film Festival (http://www.freshwave.hk/) co-organized by Hong Kong Cultural Development and Hong Kong International Film Association held its officiating ceremony yesterday at Hong Kong International Finance Centre yesterday. As the founder of the film festival, Hong Kong director, Johnny To brought his two favorites, Michelle Ye and Louis Koo to officiate the festival together.

Recently, Johnny To has been working hard for Hong Kong film festival, and he has also put efforts for the newbies 'Fresh Wave' events, he expressed that the Hong Kong movies is able to recover from its downhill in the past because they have a group of new blood who puts in efforts for the industry, 'Fresh Wave' was first organized to identify and nurture the new generation of talents for the Chinese movie industry.

Besides having founded 'Fresh Wave', Johnny To, as one of the most influential figure in the movie industry today, is willing to become mentors to nurture the new generation talents for the Chinese movie industry. Among the several 'To class' disciples, Louis Koo and Michelle Ye are his excellent students who've brought him pride. Louis Koo who is recently recuperating from his leg injury and Michelle Ye who is currently filming 'Jian Ye Wei Dang' were also present at the ceremony that night.

Louis Koo and Michelle Ye were both the siu sang and fa dan of TVB station, who both then progressed towards the big screen and was then recognized by Johnny To for their outstanding acting and refreshing spirit, and has since led in Johnny To's Election, Accident, Vengeance, etc productions, and has successfully earned the position as the succeeding icons of the movie industry. The two collaborated to act in 'Accident' which has been nominated in several local and international film festival including Cannes Film Festival, Asia Pacific Film Festival, Hong Kong Film Awards and many more.

At the ceremony, when asked what message he has for new directors who've participated in this festival, Louis Koo claimed that he too has had the experience to film short movies, the challenges and process has been a valuable experience and hopes that the new directors will work towards it with diligence. Michelle Ye quoted her mentor Johnny To's words, "If you love movies, then insist to love movies, no matter how difficult the path in the movie industry is, there will be a light at the end." Meanwhile, the Hong Kong Finance Secretary, Henry Tang and Cultural Development Board of Director, Ma Pingguo who were present at the festival, presented a token of appreciation to both of them respectively.

It is revealed that in the period of the 2010 Fresh Wave International Short Film Festival, many short films which have participated will be evaluated by international panels to select the productions for awards such as 'Best Movie Award', 'Best Creativity Award', and many more.

Video: http://v.tv.sohu.com/20100919/n275068493.shtml

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 06:47:53 AM »
The hardest working actress in Chinese movie showbiz!!

'Jian Dao Zhan Shi' completes filming; sequel preparation with Michelle Ye leading again

'Father of War Arts' Producer Zhao Junkai's first female leading spy series 'Jian Dao Zhan Shi' has finally completed filming the day before last. The cast of the series includes Hong Kong Film Awards new talent Michelle Ye, Mainland's siu sang, Yang Shuo, Xu Chengfeng and several reputable actors who will bring a mega production series complete with mystery, war, action and love elements in one.

From 'new generation action actress' to 'period era beauty agent'

Be it the police officer in 'Fire of Conscience' or the skilled fighter in 'Choy Li Fut Fists', or the Li Heyin in 'Young Bruce Lee', Michelle's outstanding talent in action scenes has won her the label of 'new generation action actress', and is the leading icon of action actress with her solid acting skills. In 'Jian Dao Zhan Shi', Michelle Ye plays three way spy for the China, Communist and Japan, as the 'Beauty Special Agent', Ming Hui, who is calm and intelligent, as well as skillful in fighting, and with her varying appearances, she will face the heavy dilemma of choosing between the loyalty to country or the faith of love.

Michelle's action stance are all tailored designed by renowned martial arts director, Kang Jingqi. Besides having to fight, shoot and assassinate, Michelle Ye will also be facing the challenge of explosive war scenes. Director is full of praises towards Michelle Ye, because she is able to perform outstandingly be it the extremely challenging action scene as well as the emotional scenes requiring solid acting, she is no doubt the successor of the Chinese movie industry. In the series, this 'beauty special agent' is brought to life with her acting, this series is believed to be a classic one of war theme series.

Ming Hui's fate 'twist' becomes plot of sequel script

Due to her outstanding performance in the series, Director Zhao Junkai has amended the ending of the script in the midst of filming, the role Michelle plays will have a twist of fate, Michelle Ye who initially dies a hero in opposing the Japanese will be miraculously 'revived'. Director express, Michelle Ye's acting has brought out a whole new uniqueness in Ming Hui, especially the inner emotion scenes and unique interpretation, audience will not bear if her role was to die, and thus specially arranged for her to 'come back to life', the ending will give audience an exceptional surprise. It is said that the twist of fate for Ming Hui becomes the plot of the sequel of 'Jian Dao Zhan Shi'. And the series became a popular work at Beijing TV Festival.

'Jian Dao' is hot even before release; Michelle Ye attends several TV Festivals

Crossing three major movie market from Mainland, Hong Kong to Taiwan, Michelle Ye who is gaining recognition from audience is not only the viewing rate guarantor for series, she is also the guarantor of 'sales' for series production series. 'Jian Dao Zhan Shi' has managed to attract much attention in the 2010 China International Film Festival which has just ended, becoming the target of competition for several major TV station. In the Shanghai Film festival in June, two production both led by Michelle Ye, 'Spell of Fragrance' and 'Gu Cheng Wang Shi' are simultaneously competing against one another, and it the first in the history of Shanghai Film Festival.

'Jian Dao Zhan Shi' is hot even before release, producer revealed that the sequel is currently in preparation stage and will again invite Michelle Ye as its female lead, but Michelle Ye who is currently busy filming 'Jian Dang Wei Ye' has yet confirmed if her schedule permits within the year.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2010, 05:30:19 AM »
here she is promoting green living in a magazine photo spread. She appears in the new film "Bruce Lee, My Brother" along with actor Aarif Lee. [Photo: Trends Health/ent.sina.com.cn]

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 12:54:21 AM »

sexy flat ass in the new Esquire!

new movie!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2011, 10:07:30 AM »
Michelle Ye exposes she's been betrayed by ex-boyfriend before

Louis Koo, Sean Lau, Daniel Wu, Betty Wong and Michelle Ye attended the press conference for new film Overheard II in the film, Louis appears with grey hair and grows a beard, looking 'old'. The director and screenwriter Felix Chong joked that to fight against 3D Sex and Zen: Extreme Ecstasy, he added a bed scene for Sean and Betty. Sean said: "Not to worry, the director won't do excessive bed scenes, but will still be a very good watch." This time, Sean plays a stock speculator rich businessman. Daniel plays a retired soldier.

Although Louis is troubled by his foot injury, he still going to shoot the film. He said: "Because I can't run, I won't be able to shoot pursuit scenes, but I still insist on not using a substitute." He expresses that earlier when he was shooting a car scene, he carelessly crashed the car. "At the time I was turning and crashed, fortunately nothing happened to me or the car. Later I have a bomb explosion scene on the busy streets with Daniel. But if my condition isn't well, I will take a break for physical therapy." After completing Overheard II, Louis will immediately head to Shangri-la to shoot another film High Altitude Romance II with Sammi Cheng at the end of the month."

Michelle Ye and Louis play a married couple, but she gets betrayed by her husband Louis and goes to jail. Asked if in reality she had been betrayed by a boyfriend before? Michelle said: "I have been betrayed by my ex-boyfriend before, but many times because of work I was unsure, perhaps it was faithful to the relationship, but was betrayed in terms of work. So this script was written very well." Michelle smiled and said that in reality she will have to see how much she loves the person before she decides if she should return to him (reconcile with ex-boyfriend). She also expressed that earlier she was rehearsing with Louis, but because she got too much into it she couldn't stop crying.

Keeps mouth shut, won't talk about TVB's new boss

When speaking of her past rumores with 'Shell King' Chan Kwok Keung, now that he's the new boss at TVB, Michelle heard the name and did not want to talk about it. Asked if she still has a contract with TVB? She said: "No. (Has TVB invited her back to shoot series?) This is a business secret. I feel it doesn't matter what company I shoot series for as long as the script is good. I treat everyone equally." When reporters mentioned Chan Kwok Keung entering TVB again, Michelle said instantly: "I don't want to talk about unrelated things, it's not good to talk about people I don't know."

Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2011, 11:30:01 PM »
WOOT NEW MOVIE!! Still have to watch Overheard 1 lol

Michelle Ye's ability to cry stuns Louis Koo

Michelle Ye (Yip Shuen) is paired up with Louis Koo Tin Lok in OVERHEARD 2 (SIT TING FUNG WON 2). Because in the film Yip Shuen had to go to prison at the hands of her on screen husband Goo Jai, she had to interpret the struggles between love and pain. Yip Shuen's "ability to cry" stunned Goo Jai, who could not help but praise "the Old Lady"!

This was not Yip Shuen and Goo Jai's first collaboration, and the most important to relationship scenes were chemistry and spark. In the film Yip Shuen had many crying scenes. Her tears seemed to flow like she had a tap as she cried on cue. No wonder people on the set made fun of her as a natural crybaby. Even Goo Jai said that he was no match for her. Yip Shuen humbly said, "Anyone else in this character would be able to cry, so it's just that the directors' story is good. Of course, co-star is very important. Goo Jai is able to bring me into character." Yet this time she only worked for a few days. Although Yip Shuen said that her acting bug had its fill, she honestly said that it was not enough. She looked forward very much to working with Koo Tin Lok again. She said, "I am happy to be a part of OVERHEARD 2; but it was just a few short days of acting. If I have the chance I of course would like to work with Goo Jai."

Goo Jai said, "Although I didn't have too many scenes with Yip Shuen, those scenes required proper handling. I had to express the source of our relationship. My favorite scene was bringing Yip Shuen home. We had to talk about our feelings over the years and led up to the final break up. The scene wasn't long, and I didn't have too many lines, but we had to express our helplessness. This scene left a very deep feeling with me."

Source: takungpao
Translated by: hktopten

Offline nunul21

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 10:18:50 AM »
i miss michelle~~ she's one of my favorite tvb artist...she only film movies nowadays...

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 10:43:31 AM »
i miss michelle~~ she's one of my favorite tvb artist...she only film movies nowadays...

No question! I loved her in Street Fighters, but her starpower was just too much.

Michelle Produces and Stars in New Series

Michelle Ye has been busy filming "Ninth Widow"《第九个寡妇》in which she produces and stars in. The series casts includes, Han Dong, Liu Pei Qi, Chi Peng, and Xiao Yi

When asked about the recruitment for the series, Michelle replied that she did not personally know most of the artists that were chosen beforehand, but they were instead picked based on their suitable roles for the script.

Reporters asked about the kissing scenes between Li Dong Xue and Michelle. Michelle stated she had never met Li Dong Xue before, but after watching his TV series, she realized that his acting was good and invited him to film this TV series.

Michelle Earn Praises From Castmates

Liu Pei Qi who plays Michelle's father-in-law stated that, "Michelle is not an ordinary woman; the way she arranges and puts everything together for this TV series is very admirable." Li Dong Xue also stated, "I'm very honored to collaborate with Michelle. She is one of the actresses that I admire the most, and she is an outstanding person. When filming with her, I am able to learn a lot from her. I hope we can collaborate again in the future." A reporter then asked, "How about before when your manager said you guys have a lot of space for development. Is that true?" Dong Xue replied, "A very big space for collaborative development."

Michelle Not Ready To Have Kids

There was a scene where Michelle carried her baby; the narrator said that the way Michelle carries her baby is very atmospheric. Michelle expressed, "I'm quite professional at that [carrying babies]. I've carried babies many times in TV series, so I'm very familiar with it, but I don't want to have kids right now."

Pictures: http://weibo.com/d9gguafu
Sources: http://www.letv.com, http://v.youku.com
Translated by: Kim @ Michelle Ye Realm

She wears many hats!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2011, 11:46:18 AM »
So happy for Michelle!! ROLLING!

Johnnie To Picks Michelle Ye To Join “Drug War”, Meets With Louis Koo Again

Film director Johnnie To and screenwriter Wai Ka-Fai of “Drug War” has been receiving a lot of attention from the audience ever since its first preparation. After confirming Louis Koo (古天樂) and Sun Hong Lei (孙红雷) to participate, Michelle Ye (葉璇) was picked by Director To to join in the movie. Louis and Michelle’s collaborations in “Accident” and “Overheard 2” not only stunned numerous movie fans, but they also won numerous awards and hit high box offices. This time they will collaborate again. People can’t help but to look forward to it.

Michelle Ye Joins Johnnie To’s New Movie

In 2009, Michelle was chosen by Director To because of her outstanding performances and fresh temperaments. Gradually, she took leads in Director To’s movies: Accident, Vengeance, Motorway, etc. After working with Director To, Michelle accomplished in transforming herself from “Empress of Ratings” into “Moviedom Parvenu”. She won the title of “Best Supporting Actress” in 2010 Hong Kong Film Awards because of the perfect performance in “Accident”, which turned herself into a dazzling female star in Milkyway Image. Now, the ‘master and apprentice’ works together for the fourth time in “Drug War”. What kind of role will Director To give to Michelle? This question has become the focus attention in movies.

When talked about the greatly respected ‘master’, Director To, Michelle expressed that, due to Director To, she was able to have the great achievements on movie screen today, and she cannot be separated from his teachings and trainings: “You can say that every time we collaborate, there will be impressive rewards in return.” While seeing the beloved discipline Michelle Ye, being able to expand her career further, Director To gratified deeply: “Michelle is a very flexible and strong actress. Her acting is natural and she is talented. You don’t have to be worried if you give her a role to act. I believe she will bring out good performances and new surprises in “Drug War”.”

Source: Sina
Credits: Michelle Ye, Michelle Ye Realm

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2013, 06:19:54 AM »
THE TRAILER for DRUG WAR, another tough ass cop ?

the POSTER Michelle 叶璇 :fap

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2013, 08:38:45 PM »

michelle Yip shuen Drug War Premiere!
 3月31日,电影《毒战》举行首映。一抹红唇搭配一身红裙的叶璇,在一众黑色调的主演中脱颖而出。好友高圆圆的到来让叶璇颇感意外。标签: 毒战 叶璇

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Is The White Horse Coming