JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Brilliant Green - I`m in Heaven

Author Topic: NEW H!P Pairings subforum! & Welcome Estrea as mini mod!  (Read 2323 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
NEW H!P Pairings subforum! & Welcome Estrea as mini mod!
« on: August 02, 2010, 07:20:27 AM »
NEW H!P Pairings subforum! & Welcome Estrea as mini mod!

Basically what you already know and love about the The Hello!Project Girlbonding Thread but an entire section to make threads about any and EVERY pairing you can think of.

We would also like to WELCOME! Estrea to the JPH!P Moderating Team!  :jphip:

Quote from: Stryfe
Here you can discuss your favorite H!P pairings (and threesomes, foursomes...), and post pics and videos of interaction and displays of affection between H!P girls. H!P girl #1 touched H!P girl #2 and it's awesome and means they're totally into each other? H!P girl #3 and H!P girl #4 pictured together and it just rocks your socks? Post (about) it here.

Keep it relatively nice. If you really wanna get your perv on and whip out a ton of :fap, post here instead. :P

HAVE FUN! :hipheart:

daigong.
The JPH!P Crack Staff

Offline Naomi

• Member+
Re: NEW H!P Pairings subforum! & Welcome Estrea as mini mod!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 06:26:41 AM »
I wasn't sure where to ask this, but - can we make threads for pairings with graduated members? Or is it only for current members? I wasn't sure since all of the pairings so far have featured only current members. ^^;

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: NEW H!P Pairings subforum! & Welcome Estrea as mini mod!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 10:54:23 AM »
Hi Naomi! If it all falls under the H!P / UFA / PIEHOLE Family then yup. GO AHEAD!!

Also. I totally made the name of the subforum off the top of my head (I was listening to this song:

so any suggestions for a better one. HOLLER ATCHA :hipheart:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Brilliant Green - I`m in Heaven