JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sgt. - Apollo Program

Author Topic: Call of Duty : Black Ops  (Read 8725 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Call of Duty : Black Ops
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2010, 03:30:38 PM »
^ Beast of a player! Hutch, Seananners and WoodysGamertag are the only other COD commentators I enjoy watching/listening to.

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2010, 12:11:15 PM »
I suck at this game, but let's post playercards! :lol:

Here's mine currently.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 06:58:01 PM »
^ ahahaha! :lol: I love that! So much more creative than seeing emblems of ejaculating penises that 6 out of 10 people seem to have. Almost shows you the mentality of the majority of the COD market. I haven't purchase enough layers yet, but I think the easiest thing I can do is make Jack Frost from Shin Megami Tensei fame. I only wish there was a way you could save your work. It's rather annoying to remove all the work you did and try out one that may or may not work.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2010, 01:22:31 AM »
Finally got it.  Haven't really played it.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2010, 10:02:47 PM »
Had the best FFA game ever last night. Joined in late, like the guy was already 16 kills ahead and boasting how it would be 8 wins in a row for him. Thought I could give him a challenge the next game as I got shot in the back. Next thing I know, 1 kill, 2 kills, 3 kills - spy plane inbound, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 - Blackbird in the air, 9, 10, 11 - gunship! :w00t: Tore it up there a little bit and then went on to win it 28/2 K/D ratio :rockon: You can check it out in my File Share if you'd like, I'm not gonna take it down for a long time :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2011, 01:50:49 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline EternalSkies

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaUno <3
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2011, 07:56:12 PM »
That is EPIC!

I've been playing my brother's Black Ops on 360 online and I'm really beginning to enjoy it. Some really similar levels but I'm beginning to like them. There's just one I really dislike since I've NEVER won a game on it and am continually being spawn camped on it. I can't remember it's name but it's the one where there's just one road down the centre and lots of buildings either side of it.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2011, 09:25:05 PM »
Lately, more so than ever, Black Ops has come under some heavy fire from hackers. People using lagswitches so if you come anywhere near them, you lag out but they don't so it's an easy kill for them. One hit kills using Nova Gas. Godmode invincibility. 15th Prestige lobbies. Glitches that enable you to kill somebody as soon as they spawn just by knifing their dead body. Stackable killstreaks. People even going so far as suing Activision for releasing the game at an unfinished and unsupported rate.

I've encountered it a few times, it's ridiculous. I still can never understand what persuades people to cheat for 15th Prestige or whatever. Utterly pointless. Just because you're 15th prestige does not make you among the elite in the world. I've prestiged once and that's it, I'm not doing it again. Makes you wonder how it reached this stage. Is it Treyarch's fault for not fully supporting the game? Or is it the hackers fault for finding these exploits in the first place? I don't see this type of thing happen, or at least is as widely reported, as much in other games of it's type like Halo. And there's talk of a subscription based model for COD multiplayer in the future? With the state things are in at the minute? Fuck that.

First map pack is out this week. Not buying it though. £15 for 5 maps (4 if you consider I'll rarely play the zombie one). Again, fuck that:

And my favourite COD video right now. I got a similar reaction once or twice, but it makes me want to try it myself. Gotta love little kids on Xbox live:

:lol: :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2011, 09:07:08 PM »
:lol: :lol:

Different problems plaguing me in BO. Biggest one is the knifing, it's just so inconsistent. At times you feel like Commando fro MW2 made it's way back, but when I try to lunge and knife it always comes up short.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2011, 03:51:32 AM »
I haven't gotten the DLC yet, pretty pricey at 1200 Pts.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2011, 12:47:43 AM »
^ Absolutely. I made it a point not to buy it for MW2, I'm not backing down for this one.

For the first time across all of my time in COD4/MW2/Black Ops, I just got a flawless victory in Free For All. All I needed was that 10th kill, called in the dogs, and they went to town! I put the whole game up on my file share. I'm pretty proud of it! :rockon:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2011, 02:00:18 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2011, 08:27:18 PM »
Any possibility of cutting out the kids that play Black Ops? Treyarch would do you think?

"I think it should be handled by the ratings board. I don't know a tremendous amount about UK ratings boards, but I do know that you have to be of that age to purchase the content, and if parents want to let their kids play it's completely at their discretion.

"I get where you're coming from, it's that maybe the kids are more obnoxious to deal with - but hey, they want to have their fun too, so I don't want to kill that for them."

So...you think they'd want to listen to the thousands upon thousands of customers who are sick and fucking tired of every game being filled with screaming elmos who scream racist, homophobic obscenities constantly when they shouldn't be playing the game in the first place. But no.

Another map pack is coming out on May 3rd. Same price as before. So..again, no thanks.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sgt. - Apollo Program