JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rururu - &

Author Topic: (Group) SMAP  (Read 52027 times)

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
SMAP
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2006, 10:53:08 AM »
I just realized that the SMAP locations are all "this Dome" and "that Dome" and "that Dome over there".  I still feel like I'm missing something about all the SMAP love!  I'm still trying to find it! XD

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
SMAP
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2006, 09:49:55 AM »
I found this video called Black Room with Kimura Takuya as the main character... It lasts ~30 min, and I have no idea what it is about XD It looks like a super short movie or something?  Does anyone know anything about it?

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
SMAP
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2006, 05:51:38 AM »
Sugoi!!

"Goro, ikimasu!!!"

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
SMAP
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2006, 08:14:35 AM »
Quote from: Rei-chan
Sugoi!!

"Goro, ikimasu!!!"

I forgot to comment on this after watching it the other day!

This was awesome.  I had no clue they had things like that. XD  It's cool to see the SMAP and Utaban worlds collide, too.

Thanks for the video, Rei.

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
SMAP
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2006, 09:33:28 AM »
Quote from: Rei-chan
I found this video called Black Room with Kimura Takuya as the main character... It lasts ~30 min, and I have no idea what it is about XD It looks like a super short movie or something?  Does anyone know anything about it?

:o Have you watched it yet?

I don't know if you've watched this yet. XDD I watched this on SXS when it aired and I laughed SO HARD!! XDD

Demo ne. Nanka KIMOI!! ROFL!!

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
SMAP
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 10:59:22 PM »
SMAP members in anan

Kimura Takuya

Kusanagi Tsuyoshi

Katori Shingo

Much love and thanks to the wonderful fangirls who shared these!! ^o^

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
SMAP
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2006, 11:18:48 PM »
SMAP in Popolo~!! :yay:

Credits to the wonderful fangirls who shared these!! ^o^

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
SMAP
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2006, 03:50:23 AM »
^ :o ! I remembered seeing that shoot, and on the cover doesn't KimuTaku's face look creepy? Like it was over-airbrushed to death or like they cropped out a totally different head and stuck it on there?

Nakai looks awesome though :heart:

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
SMAP
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2006, 03:55:38 AM »
I was watching the SMAP x Morning Musume 2003 New Years performance again, and I realized that KimuTaku really was a looker.  So why do I hate him now?  It's obviously because of his hideous hair.  He needs to change it back to how it was at the end of 2003, and I just might be a SMAP fan.  They just need to get rid of Goro again.

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
SMAP
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2006, 08:22:48 AM »
Quote from: Daisuki Daiiyo
^ :o ! I remembered seeing that shoot, and on the cover doesn't KimuTaku's face look creepy? Like it was over-airbrushed to death or like they cropped out a totally different head and stuck it on there?

Nakai looks awesome though :heart:

They tend to do that... Airbrush them out too much. -_-; But hmm~!! I agree that Nakai's looking good!! ^o^ I'm so glad that Nakai didn't go surfing and stuff again this year. Couple of years back he went seasporting so much that he was so BURNT! He completely resembled dried leather. It was just terrible! >_<

Quote from: Chatin
I was watching the SMAP x Morning Musume 2003 New Years performance again, and I realized that KimuTaku really was a looker. So why do I hate him now? It's obviously because of his hideous hair. He needs to change it back to how it was at the end of 2003, and I just might be a SMAP fan. They just need to get rid of Goro again.

:o But... Takkun's famous for his long hair!! :o

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
SMAP
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2006, 11:09:59 AM »
*pictures Nakai as dried leather* :lol:

Most of JE is on a long hair binge lately xD Some of them look good with it, while others just look really really scruffy (*cough*Kame*cough*) and just need to hack it off.

Sometimes KimuTaku looks really good with his long locks, and other times I wonder if he brushed it or not.

Offline linlin

• major dysthymic
  • Member+
SMAP
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2006, 03:19:48 AM »
i like Takuya both ways, short and long hair.:) ... but for now i prefer him with long hair:D  (usaually i dont like men with long hair but he's an exception).. even if he (or the hair dresser) makes it too girly sometimes...:doh:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 03:39:43 AM by linlin »

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
SMAP
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2006, 10:33:16 AM »
Think so far, the best short-haired look that Takkun has had is still this...

'Good Luck!!' Takuya was SO DASHING!! O.O

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
SMAP
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2006, 08:47:17 PM »
Lots to look forward to for SMAP this October. In addition to SMAP's upcoming 'Arigatou' single, SMAP will star opposite Tamura Masakazu on Fuji Television's Dorama Legends Special 'Furuhata Ninzaburo vs SMAP'. This is the second time that SMAP will be appearing in a 'Furuhata Ninzaburo' special, the first being way back in 1999.

The new Dorama Legends Special will air 09 October 2006 at 2100hrs (GMT+7).

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
SMAP
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2006, 09:00:05 PM »
Shingo will be putting out a photo diary. Entitled 'SNAP no Shingo', the book is scheduled for release in all major bookstores on 13 October 2006.

Takuya will follow Shingo exactly a month to the day later, with a photobook as part of the promotions for his latest movie 'Bushi no Ichibun' which is slated to premiere on the big screens in Japan come 01 December 2006. The photobook tentatively entitled 'ONE Kimura Takuya Bushi no Ichibun Photobook' will be released on 13 November 2006.

Offline fleur

• Miss Flower Power
SMAP
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2006, 09:47:38 PM »
New Gatsby CMs with Kimura Takuya. :heart:

http://www.bigupload.com/d=708F29EC
:♥:NewS:♥:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
SMAP
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2006, 09:09:19 PM »
Hey, can anyone tell me where i can find smap stuff, kinki kids, etc. any of johnny's or jpop stuff for that matters. I think they're kool. thanks a lot, awaiting ur reply.

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
SMAP
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2006, 01:07:35 AM »
Depends on what kind of stuff you're looking for. If you're looking to buy stuff, order stuff, or if you just want to watch clips and dl shows or something.

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
SMAP
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2006, 06:56:24 PM »
Coz of THIS, random Takuya pic spam~!! ^o^ Whee~!! :yay: :inlove: :yay:

Offline linlin

• major dysthymic
  • Member+
SMAP
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2006, 11:07:20 AM »
Kimura looks great with his hair short again :) probably getting ready for the new dorama.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rururu - &