JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Pay Day

Author Topic: On Call [Chapter 12- 7July]  (Read 37733 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: On Call [Chapter 11- 16May]
« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2012, 06:35:15 PM »
Omg this was so worth the wait!! When Mano first came in, I had no idea it was going to turn out like it did. I was like, "Dang, grac must really dislike Mano to immediately kill her off like that."

I should have know it would result in absolute hilarity, zombies and cursing and crazy, oh my!

Then the side with Rika and Aya, featuring Sayu the expert lockpick. So, what? Aya has a tumor? Blood clot? ...Hamster? in her brain? It was left on a bit of a cliffhanger, too...

Then, at the end, coping with alcohol. A good end to every bad day.

Hope we wont have to wait this long to find out what happens next XD

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: On Call [Chapter 11- 16May]
« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2012, 06:54:11 PM »
all i will say is that i feel bad for mano getting punched by ai-chan XDDDDD poor girl...i wonder if ai will try (or be forced to) bond with her after that XDD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: On Call [Chapter 11 and Homake- 16May]
« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2012, 07:24:27 PM »
Essy: I MISS YOU TOO, YOU CRAZY TROLL PERSON. Here, as requested.
Kijichan: I laugh at your misfortune, as I am certain Essy does also. (Not really, you know i adore you and your keyboard mashing. Just take this current spate of updates as incentive to study hard so that one day, you too can become as awesome a doctor as the girls and be called Dr. Bukkake.)
Rndy: You can't kill a good solo artist, don't you know? Well, you didn't have to wait long to find out what happened during. Next... I'm not sure.
Kiwicha: Aichan is a good girl. Maybe they go for Korean food after- who knows?

-----
The HOmake: Faster than crabs in a single-bathroom whorehouse TM

“Just pick the one with the biggest boobs,” Eri repeated Miki’s instructions under her breath as she scanned the line-up of girls Mama set up for her. “Biggest boobs. Biggest boooobs. Hm. Aha! Kore!”

Snapping up to look at the girl, she was shocked to come face-to-face with her old classmate. “Yuichan! What are you doing here?”

“Hi, Erichan!” Okada Yui greeted brightly, waving at Eri happily. “Long time no see!”

Eri still had her mouth agape, her eyes occasionally straying down to Yui’s chest which was jiggling slightly with every movement. “Wha-? What are you doing here? Weren’t you-?”

“Okay, girls. Back to work- Eri-sama’s picked Dazzle-chan here,” Mama shooed the rest of the disappointed girls away.

“Dazzle… chan?” Eri asked, not sure what to say whilst still trying to wrap her head around the fact that her classmate from medical school was currently wearing nothing but sequined tassles in front of her.

“Velvet Harddazzle desu!” Yui flashed a peace sign and busted a dance move, distracting Eri yet again. “It’s my stage name.”

Eri shook her head to rid it from the fog of disbelief and cleared her throat. “That’s nice- it suits you. How-? You’re working here now?”

“Oh, it’s just a part-time job. Helps pay off the student loan.”

“Aren’t you interning anywhere?”

“I’m starting next month at Asa!” Yui informed her, grasping Eri’s hands and jumping up and down enthusiastically. “We’ll be colleagues and dorm buddies again!”

Taking a deep breath and summoning every scrap of discipline she had picked up from working under Fujimoto-san, Eri forced herself to look at Yui’s face with no small effort. “Yui-chan, I know I picked your boobs- you! I mean, but you are my friend and I will not sacrifice you to Fujimoto-san. I have to choose someone else.”

“Mikitty-sama?” Yui bounced nonchalantly. “She comes in from time to time and we have so much fun together.”

“Huh?”

Yui leaned forward and whispered conspiratorially, “She’s really good at kendama.”

“Ohgodboobs, I don’t even know what that means.” Eri backed away quickly from the warm weight of Yui’s body against her.

“She does this great trick where she swings the ball around before it lands in through the hole.”

Yui had to put her medical skills to use while calming the hyperventilating Eri by smothering her with the nearest soft, semi-porous object around- her boobs.

-----
lol- I had a stupid grin on my face the entire time whilst writing this.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:32:37 PM by gracula »

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2012, 07:36:53 PM »
“Ohgodboobs, I don’t even know what that means.”

THIS. AHAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!!!!

YOU, GRAC, ARE AWESOMESAUCE. I SALUTE CHU.

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2012, 07:41:53 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: XD XD :rofl: :rofl: *passes out from too much los* :imdead:

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2012, 10:36:14 PM »
Your updates are my motivation to be Dr. Bukkake LOL I will settle for nothing less on the name plate on my door and my hospital ID card and the stitched tag on my white coat. when the time comes, I will take a picture hahhahahah

BUT CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! I WILL MAKE TIME TO READ DAMMIT!!!

EDIT: FINALLY. I HAVE READ THIS! FINALLY! God, I've never been happier. Can I just say that holy fuck, I haven't laughed this hard in SO FREAKIN' LONG. I was literally grinning like an idiot one second and crying and laughing the next. Like, pardon my language, but holy fuck LOL Great workout for my lungs <3

First off Ch. 11:

The Zombie Mano v. Ai thing was HILARIOUS. I was just soooooo gone. THAT PUNCH THOUGH, THAT'S WHAT KNOCKED ME RIGHT OFF MY FREAKIN' ROCKER.

“I’ll go and see if I can get something out of Diagnostics. There’s nothing a little cleavage flashing won’t get you.”

Bahaha it's so sad how true this is.

Then we had Mission Impossible with Rika and Aya <3 Oh dear god, I was in tears again. I mean, at least until the part it got all serious and depressing, then I kind of...yea. That wasn't as much fun T__T

“It was awkward, but there was whisky.”

But things are always better when whisky is involved!!!

And then this happened:

“Second time of death, 2:25 am,” Risa pronounced.

Reina glared at the patient intently, as if daring her to come back to life. “All in favor of fucking this shit say ‘aye’.”

That's something you don't see in the trauma room everyday  :sweatdrop:

“Th’ fuck!” Ai punched the patient in the face and backed away quickly to the corner of the room. “I’m tellin’ ya, we gotta cut th’ head off! Fuckin’ zombies coming t’eat our brains.” All of them turned as one to gape at Ai’s outburst. The Fukuian was crouched in the corner of the room, glowering wildly at the gurney whilst mumbling about fire axes, evil umbrellas and conspiracies.

“You really need to stop playing video games, Aichan.” Risa suggested gently.

I was quite literally crying, nose dripping and everything. I was just  :rofl:

“So what did she say?” Ai asked promptly.
“With or without the cussing?”
Risa rolled her eyes. “Without, please.”
“Then she didn’t say anything.”

I lost it here. Oh god, I want a boss like Miki. OH GOD PLEASE.

“The hell you’re leaving me here alone with the damn zombie!”

THE BATTLE NEVER ENDS BAHAHHA

Then this happened:
“Motherfucker!” Ai’s voice rang out loudly from the trauma room, alarming everyone standing in the vicinity.

“Oh god, is she okay? My baby!”

Reina sighed and led them away from the area gently. “That’s actually a very good sign. Dr. Takahashi is extremely passionate about her patients’ well-being.”

And I was basically on the floor, and holding the fuck out of my stomach because it really hurt to breathe because I was just laughing THAT hard. Because I mean, I love scared-the-fuck-out-of-zombies Ai LOL

“Come in here and close the door.”

A pause. “Are you going to hurt me?”

Oh sweet jesus. Can i say it again? I REALLY WANT A BOSS LIKE MIKI. OH MY GOD.

“’Course there is,” Miki interjected matter-of-factly. “Medically dead humans with brain parasites that keep it moving and lumbering around. There’s a research paper on it and everything. Don’t you kids learn anything in medical school nowadays?”

The level of alarm that crossed Ai’s face was unparalleled to anything Eri ever came up with and that prompted Miki to send Eri out for prostitutes just to make sure her intern still gave the best panicked looks.

Just when I thought I recovered, you shove chicken-butt-imsofuckingscaredofthatfreakingzombie Ai and troll Miki in the same damn room. I think at this point I gave up on breathing.

OMAKE with eri and Yui: Let's just say the chances of me recovering are 0 to none  :rofl:

I like cookies, but you did pretty well with the medical jargon. Hell, shame on me for not knowing some terminology LOLOLOL If anything, you deserve all the mother effin' cookies on the planet for making me lose it like 12 times in the same damn chapter. For the record, I love you in a sex way <3
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:06:46 AM by kjpop »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2012, 07:25:11 AM »
It made me laugh reading this... great job I better get back to my sad ass fic :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: May 26, 2012, 05:33:53 AM »
Mano zombie............classic moment in literature....

The signs were there, we just ignored them:

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: On Call [Chapter 12- 7July]
« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2012, 12:25:35 AM »
Thanks for the lolling, everyone. Your enjoyment is mine.

And welcome home, Bee-rinko. Here's a short update just for you.

-----
Chapter 12: Day of Rest

She was a light sleeper and often woke up alert, always a good trait for a doctor to have. That was, if she could get any sleep in the first place. Maki slumped over her desk, face planted in a pile of books and notes that she had been reviewing all night long.

The morning shift had long vacated the dorms to begin their early day, and the returning shift had retired so Maki was puzzled to hear rowdy chatter just outside her room.

“Ossu!” Her door swung open easily to reveal a posse of interns, who tossed Reina into the room with a quick nod and left just as abruptly as they appeared, shutting the door behind them with a slam.

“Hm, thought I locked that,” Maki murmured to herself, looking down at her clearly drunk intern who was flat on her back, but scooting head-first across the floor to her desk. “Reina?”

Stopping only when her head hit the leg of the desk, Reina smiled up charmingly at Maki. “Hi. I’m drunk.”

“I can see that,” Maki noted with amusement. “How was the graveyard shift?”

Reina narrowed her eyes and shook her head seriously, wagging a finger unsteadily at Maki. “What happens in graveyard, stays in graveyard,” she breathed dramatically. “’Cept for that damn Mano girl who just won’t stay dead.”

“That bad, huh?” Laughing, Maki hauled Reina up to her feet and half-carried her over to the bed.

“They thought you were sleeping. Well, I thought you were sleeping. But I couldn’t, so they brought me here to sleep,” Reina rambled on drunkenly. “Sayu said you weren’t sleeping for sure. She was right!”

“Well, I’ve been up studying. Couldn’t sleep for some reason.”

“Aw, you couldn’t sleep too?” Reina cooed as if it were the most precious thing ever. “Me neither. Well, not last night ‘cos I was working, but usually when I’m supposed to be sleeping-“

“Reina,” Maki interrupted the drunken ramble. “You really should be sleeping the booze off.”

“I can’t sleep,” Reina warbled, dropping her gaze forlornly.

“Of course you can. Come on.” Maki patted the pillow and shifted Reina into a more comfortable position.

Reina grabbed the front of Maki’s shirt and pulled her closer- the senior resident was caught off balance and landed onto the bed half-sprawled atop Reina. It was no more compromising than how they usually ended up when waking together, but this seemed different.

Reina was staring up at Maki wide-eyed, her fists pressed tightly against her chest as though protecting herself. Maki’s entire body weight was held up by a hand trapped between Reina’s head and the pillow- her body levitated a mere inch away atop the smaller girl as not to crush her.

She could feel Reina. Dear god, but Reina’s heart was hammering. The intern’s heart was beating so hard the blood vessels in her neck and scalp were throbbing. Maki could feel the heat and racing pulse even with the back of her hand.

“I- I’m,” Reina stammered, all traces of inebriation lost with the sudden surge of adrenaline. “Really drunk. Sorry- I’ll just go to my room. I just-“ She twisted beneath Maki, to get off the bed.

“Reina.” Maki had an inscrutable look on her face as she gazed down at her flustered intern.

“I know what people have been saying.” Reina said at last, haltingly. She turned away, face filled with self-reproach. “And I know this really is just me being stupid and needy and you don’t have to-“

“Reina, stop talking.” Maki gathered Reina into a more comfortable position, cradling the girl flush against her chest. The younger girl immediately snuggled into the soft fabric of Maki’s shirt, her ear pressed up against Maki’s front.

And then she heard it. The familiar flutter of Maki’s heart, but accelerated at an almost alarming rate. Maki’s hand slid up to rest lightly on Reina’s collarbone, her thumb gently stroking the girl’s jugular.

They stayed that way for a long time, just listening to the sound of each other’s hearts until they fell asleep.

-----

The alarm clock buzzed insistently and she struggled to wake, her tired mind lapsing in and out of consciousness. Her body felt confined and her arms refused to cooperate when she tried moving it.

Cracking an eye open with some effort, she found soft long hair in her face and the so very familiar sensation of the morning after phenomenon that seemed to afflict her with singular frequency.

“Oh Jesu,” Yossi groaned as she struggled to extricate herself from the heavy tangle of limbs. “I didn’t even drink last night. What the hell?”

She blearily counted two, no, three(?) distinct sets of limbs, but was unable to identify whose they were. The obvious scent of alcohol permeated the air, indicating that she was probably trapped under a considerable pile of drunk and unconscious girls.

This. Was exactly why they used to think she was a ladykiller back in the day. The droves of drunk women who had somehow wandered into her bed by accident was legendary. Her virtue was intact solely due to the judicious employ of many locks and an extremely possessive, but understanding ex-girlfriend. Girlfriend. Hm, partner?

“Waitaminute, my door was locked. What the hell?”

Sayu snored softly and tightened her hold on Yossi’s torso.

Yossi was going to be late for work again.

-----

Matsuura Aya placed career over relationship, be it friendship or love. Which was why she was perfectly alright with dealing with her life-threatening health condition alone. Also, she was perfectly alright with seeing a prositute currently draped over Miki when she entered her best friend’s room for comfort.

It’s not like they were officially together anyway. Aya and Miki had the occasional casual fling with each other, mostly when they were drunk, which was fairly often. They weren’t exclusive, even though there wasn’t really anyone else. For Aya, at least, since she placed her career over relationships.

Yes, well, all that aside- what in the hell is a kendama doing amongst all the sex toys?

Her head was aching and all she wanted to do was lie down. Preferably in someone’s arms, but most definitely not in between Miki and the prostitute. She sat in Miki’s swivel chair, trying not to think too much and strain her malformed brain ever further.

“Tan, wake up.” She was privately glad her voice didn’t come out as shaky as she felt.

“Mmragh?” Miki wiped away a thin line of drool stuck to her face.

“You’re just so sexy and attractive. Sometimes, I wonder why you have to pay for sex.”

Miki pushed the snoring Yui to the side, squinting with one eye at Aya. “I don’t pay ‘em f’sex.”

“Mhm sure.”

Yawning widely, Miki stretched and glanced at the clock. “What th’ hell? I jus’ got into bed.”

Aya swiveled around and then stood up abruptly. “Never mind. Go back to sleep. I’ll go sleep in my bed. Alone.”

“Ugh,” Miki groaned, seeing Aya stalk out of her room. She sighed as she heard Aya’s door slam shut and extricated herself from Yui’s embrace with some effort.

Shuffling down the corridor to Aya’s door drowsily, she found the door locked. “Aya-chaaan.” She slapped the door weakly several times, punctuating her knocking with a few thuds of her forehead.

“Uggh.” She slid down bonelessly onto the floor, forehead still connected to the door and fell asleep in the corridor.

-----

Yasuda Kei knew something was amiss even before she walked into her office that morning. She couldn’t quite put a finger on what it was, but she attributed it mostly to the dented door handle and the smell of alcohol emanating from her room.

Rika was asleep on her desk, hugging the empty bottle that once contained her precious, very rare, 35-year-old whisky. An empty bottle of tequila and half a dozen crushed beer cans were lined up neatly in a row on Kei’s credenza where her collection of clay kittens used to be.

“Dammit, Ishikawa.”

“That’s Ishikawa-sama to you,” came the crisp reply. Rika’s eyes were still closed, her face serene.

“Ah. Well, you are most welcome to the use of my office, but might I recommend the couch?”

“Can’t. Threw up on it.”

“Dammit, Ishikawa-sama.”

“Better.”

“You’ll be paying for the steam-cleaning, I presume?” Kei collected the empty cans and bottles into her trash bin.

“Send me the bill when I’m sober.”

“Since you’re here, why don’t you tell me what happened yesterday?”

“Is this a psych session?”

“I’ll send you the bill when you’re sober.”

“There’s nothing to talk about. We cleared some stuff up, but mostly, we drank your booze. You have too much liquor in your office than is proper for a respectable doctor of psychiatry to have.”

Kei leaned back in her chair and regarded Rika, who was now laying flat on her back, clasped hands resting on her belly.

“Rika, are you sabotaging your own relationship because you feel you don’t deserve to be happy with Yossi?”

“Wow, your powers of insight are absolutely staggering, Doctor Yasuda. Next, you’ll be telling me I have feelings for Mikitty.”

“Does this Rosarch resemble anything to you?” Kei asked testily, lifting a card that had the words ‘No Sarcasm, Please’ scribbled onto it.

Rika turned her head to peer at the card and snickered. She resumed her original position, face sobering as she regarded the ceiling thoughtfully.

“I dislike the fact that despite our solid working relationship, that doesn’t always translate into our love life. I dislike that I was too immature to recognize this until it was too late.”

Kei didn’t reply. Her job was to listen anyway. Tilting back further on her chair, she propped her feet up and closed her eyes. It was Sunday, which meant she had no patients. Her desk was currently occupied so she couldn’t work anyhow.

“Aren’t you glad I’m not a crying drunk?” Rika said after a short period of silence.

“You’re a psychotic drunk. How am I glad of this?”

“You’re lucky I cannot feel my legs, or I’d be beating the crap out of you with your own framed medical degree.”

“Shh, go back to sleep.”

-----

And now, I shall sleep too. Sry for the srs.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:42:57 AM by gracula »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2012, 04:51:13 AM »
It's been a while so I need to go back and reread the story... But still, stuff!~!~!~ ReiKi stuff!~!~! IshiYoshi stuff~!~!~!~1`12

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2012, 06:35:50 AM »
It's been a while to run the craziness in this fic and it works when the women are drunk XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: July 08, 2012, 03:47:57 AM »
So much sleeping and cuddling and ahhh!!!! Hangover heaven ahhahah

I couldn't help but LOL when I read Yui's name haha I had totally forgotten about her xD OH YUI~ <3

but this:
"You have too much liquor in your office than is proper for a respectable doctor of psychiatry to have.”

There's never enough liquor for those guys hahahha

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2012, 03:51:45 PM »
Waaaaaaaah, grac.  :cry:

I apologise for disappearing and even after saying I'd come back, I didn't.... ^^; but thank you so much for the updates. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.  :heart:

So many new stories and updates and I don't even know where to effin' begin  :dizzy: aha. I know I can always come back to this thread though, this amazing, completely underrated thread. And you grac, who still cares and still ever so encouraging.  :love: School holidays and I've kinda been swept up and away since a lot of people are free right now, BUT I'll be back soon to leave you my thoughts. Promise!  :luvuluvu:

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: August 12, 2012, 05:26:14 PM »
I'm baaack! Grr arrgh *various zombie noises*. I missed you guys so much.  :P

And so, an omake. It might or might not fit into the current timeline.

-----

The Orientation of Doctor Konkon

Konno Asami knew they were in for it when she saw the sign at the entrance. Someone had hastily scribbled ‘Medical’ over the word ‘Surgical’ and added a few other mildly discriminatory statements in lipstick; so the sign read “Wellcome First-Year Surgical Medical Interns and various Noobs”.

Her best friend, who fell into the ‘various Noobs’ category was already too drunk to care. Already, Konkon had to haul Makoto off Dr. Yoshizawa who was also too drunk to notice that a strange lab tech was humping her leg. They escaped by offering repeated apologies to the senior surgical resident, and was saved by the timely intervention of Ai-chan who seemed a lot more chummy with her boss when she had half a bottle of chocolate vodka in her.

As the only person actually sober in the room (and the Decade’s Most Promising Young Doctor, according to the National Medical Board of Examiners), Konkon felt that it was her moral duty to keep the situation from degenerating any further. They had to make a good first impression after all. Herding her friends and batchmates to the back of the hall, she made a mental tally to make sure everyone was present and accounted for.

Ai helped by putting a headlock on both Reina and a flailing Risa. She licked a smear of chocolate sauce off Reina’s cheek before taking a swig of vodka. Reina was unconcerned since she had an entire bowl of chocolate sauce clasped to her chest like it was her first-born child.

Konkon counted off again, “Eight, nine…” And came short of two. She wasn’t too concerned about Eri, but the other one- the most dangerous one of all, was not in sight. “Gosh darn it, where's-“

A drumroll interrupted her train of thought and the lights dimmed. Dr. Fujimoto stood on the stage, making a fair vocalised mimicry of a drumroll and cymbal splash. “Ladies and- uh, mannish- ladies, I present to you, the pride of Asa University Hospital and Pulse…”

“Ohfuckme.” Apparently her friends were not too far gone to stare in shock at Konkon's uncharacteristic lapse in etiquette.

“Doctor Okada ‘Velvet Harddazzle’ YUIII!”

Dimly, Konkon could hear her colleagues from her class repeat her sentiment, but the most torrential of swearing from Miyoshi Erika was obscured by a faint approximation of what can only be described as porno music.

“Sing louder, Kame! Goddammit,” Miki stage-whispered.

After a mild whimper, Eri's vocalisation of bass thumps and drawling synth imitation into the microphone increased in volume, but maintained its shakiness. That didn’t hinder the magnificent entrance of Okada Yui, dressed in nothing but tassels and a labcoat, strutting flamboyantly onto the stage from the wings to raucous cheering.

“Yeah! Work it, Dazzle-chan! Take it off, baby!”

Far be it from Yui to disobey a direct order from the Chief of Staff, Nakazawa Yuko. And so she ‘took it off’ with much jiggling and very little modesty. After a series of complicated dance moves and bouncy thrusting, she finished her routine by flinging her tassels into the wildly approving crowd.

Miki was beaming as she applauded loudly beside an exhausted Eri who looked as though she had lost something precious in life. Jogging back onto the stage, Miki smiled fondly at the stripper. “And now, our getting-to-know-you Q&A session! Tell us- what is your most valuable achievement to date?” Miki held out the mic, conveniently resting her hand on a generous boob.

Yui flashed a brilliant smile at the crowd and replied earnestly, “I figured out how to balance a wine bottle on my chest so I don’t have to tip it with my hands. Breathing has new meaning.”

Everyone clapped. The resident laughed and smacked Yui on the ass firmly. “Learn something new every day. Sign of a great doctor.”

From the back of the hall, Ai laughed at the antics onstage, despite the mild feeling of watching a train wreck. “Oh man, I’ve never seen Fujimoto-san happy like that. Konkon, you watching? Konkon?” Turning back to locate her friend, she found the usually teetotal Konno chugging a whole bottle of vodka.

And then the orientation party started getting into full swing.

-----

Bonus Material- Morning After: The Disorientation of Doctor Konkon

“Should I go talk to her?”

Risa sighed. “Makochin, I understand what you’re going through, believe me. But you need to- to explore your newly-found sexuality with someone else who isn’t your lesbian role model.”

“But, I really love Yoshizawa-san.”

“You idolize her, you don’t love her.”

“We kissed! It was mutual!”

“And after that she grabbed Ai-chan and shoved her tongue in her ear. What does that tell you?”

“It was an interesting sensation,” Ai piped up for the first time since the entire conversation.

“Ai-chan, you’re not helping,” Risa scolded. “Ponchan, say something to Makochin!”

The Decade’s Most Promising Young Doctor merely stared blankly ahead with dead eyes. Eri was propped up beside her, both hands firmly attached to either side of her head as Sayu lovingly spoon-fed her Ai’s oatmeal concoction of the day.

“Don’t disturb Konno-san. She’s had a rough night,” Reina rasped as she dug into the green mush.

“NOTHING HAPPENED!” Konkon roared loudly, or at least in as loud a decibel as her weak vocal cords permitted. Grabbing Reina by the collar, she fixed wide eyes at the shorter girl. “Nothing. Happened.”

“Okay, alright. Nothing happened.” Reina twisted out of Konkon’s grip easily and settled her disturbed friend back to her seat.

The senior residents jolted out of the silent contemplation of their breakfasts like so many meerkats when they heard the outburst from their juniors’ table across the room. Deciding that it was probably not worth the hangover headache to find out what was going on, they returned to their tight huddle.

“Yossi, do you know that the new lab tech has been making eyes at you all morning?” Rika asked, casually sipping on her coffee.

“I need new fucking locks, is what,” Yossi said. “And Mikitty, why is Yui-chan passed out on your lap at our table?”

“Which idiot assigned Mikitty to provide last night’s entertainment anyway?” Maki muttered.

“That would be Iida-san.” Miki replied, effectively shutting up the low murmur of dissent around the table.

“Doesn’t make it any less idiotic.”

“You don’t get to say that, Yocchan, seeing as how you seemingly enjoyed yourself the most last night.”

“Speaking of people having the most fun last night, the Decade’s Most Promising wasn’t as impressive as I thought she would be,” Aya interjected in a conspiratorial whisper.

“I thought the DMP was plenty promising,” Tsuji said with a laugh. “Did you see us at the liquor table? She built a working radio transmitter out of stuff we found in the trash.”

“In retrospect, it was probably a good thing we were too wasted to fire up the chainsaw,” Kago added sagely.

“Still not wasted enough to carve a watermelon sculpture of the Death Star with a laser scalpel. Imma have that thing bronzed. Konkon rocks!” Tsuji enthused happily. “You rock, Konkon!” she yelled over to the intern’s table.

“NOTHING HAPPENED!!”

And so, the new medical interns began their first day at Asa University Hospital.

-----

This omake was pounded out in the course of roughly two hours at the behest of Essy. Blame her.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 10:30:08 PM by gracula »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #134 on: August 12, 2012, 05:30:20 PM »
DIBS /trollface

AHAHAHAHAHA. I WIN. SIMPLY BY BULLYING YOU INTO WRITING. :D :D :D

*feeds you brains* You deserve ittttt. And a shower. Yes. Which I hope you are taking/have taken in good time. XD

I love Yui-chan. Have I told you I love Yui-chan? WHY YES I THINK I MIGHT HAVE. :D

I like how alcohol makes everything and everyone insane. Drunk Konkon and Two Top with a watermelon sculpture of the Death Star. I WANT TO SEE THAT. And she is still a genius when drunk. I fear to know what else she could have created given more material. :lol:

And I can't believe you wrote all that crack with only one punchline in your head. I take my hat off to you. You win. All hail the Grack!

P.S. I want to know where Eri got so familiar with porno music. :D Was it all the sex shops? Maybe another regular gave her a free CD? Will we see another omake? ;)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 05:57:41 PM by Estrea »

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2012, 05:32:31 PM »
OMFG [INSERT ALL THE GROSS FANGIRLY SOBBING HERE]

IVE MISSED YOU GRAC <333