JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Meitei Freak

Author Topic: [Oneshots] Baking [Shimazaki Haruka & Yokoyama Yui] (Jan 10)  (Read 54855 times)

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Oneshots] Closure [Kitahara Rie&Sashihara Rino] (June 11)
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2012, 12:41:17 PM »
This part is cool :twothumbs kinda sad for kitarie...

But, how the ending of the book turn to be? I think that it'll be forever mysterious :)

Offline 0_o

• Member+
Re: [Oneshots] Closure [Kitahara Rie&Sashihara Rino] (June 11)
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2012, 09:10:26 PM »
@pwoper48 - to be honest I never really got around to thinking about the end of Rie's book, well there's really two possible endings Rie ended with writing abt her going Sasshi's wedding, or she just wrote an alternate ending where the main character coped and moved on with life.

Oh in regards to Closure im considering writing a little prequel from Sasshi's POV abt her dealing with Rie never being there and then feeling bad for getting close to aamin and finally her decision to leave her. Actually that doesn't sound little at all...

merp, aimu backu, i really like this one no matter what ppl think. I guess I've just really liked to entertain the idea of AKB48 being the complete opposite of the way that we see it. That and I read one too many depressing fics where all the members are fighting.

Currently there are 3 in this series, Yukirin, Yuko, Karen

Lies - Kashiwagi Yuki

DARK/ANGST

I looked down at my hands; the marks were getting more and more apparent. Every single time there was a voice at the back of my head telling me that I shouldn’t be doing this to myself. It would always ask me, what would the others think of you? But it was the member’s views of me that drove me to this point. No matter where I am, who I’m with everyone is judging me. I can hear them whispering to themselves that I wasn’t good enough. That I didn’t deserve where I was at, that I didn’t deserve 3rd place or captaincy of Team B. 4 years I’ve spent in this group yet to this day everyone around me still believes that I just am not good enough.

Was it jealousy or was it simply the truth, I would wonder to myself while watching the blood seep out of my wounds. Soon enough someone would notice, but was that what I wanted? For someone, anyone to notice that I was dying inside. I scoffed at the idea, I was always better off alone in this group. Never was good enough, never will be. It was pitiful that I would be here in this spot contemplating my job choice while having blood drip onto the bathroom floor.

Life was a joke at this point, to think that a member of AKB48 would have tendency for cutting herself. Then again this group was meant to have all types of people with good and bad traits. I just need to keep the smile up in front of the fans and everything will be good. Not that anyone cares anymore, lifeless zombie Kashiwagi Yuki at your service. I can’t tell if my production company hates my guts or something? Actually make that everyone, why am I still here if I feel so unsatisfied with my life? I guess there’s only one person to blame for everything, myself. I never could’ve imagined what type of black hole I was walking myself into when I went to the auditions that year.

The blood was starting to clot and that was the end for another day. I quickly cleaned up the blood that was drying on the floor before exiting with a heavy heart. I needed answers to my questions, I wanted a guide to my life but I guess that’s not possible. Everything seemed like rainbows and happiness when I was young and watching idols but who knew that everything on the other side would be so different, so cruel. Nothing was as it seemed the smiles, the laughter, and the so called kizuna. Everything was just one cruel competition after another, only the best actresses could get anywhere. Rather than calling AKB48 a group of idols you might as well call them so of the best actresses you will ever meet in your life. Most, if not everyone had people that they hated the guts of, trying to ruin their life in the group. The top was especially cruel, having to pretend to enjoy being with the others.

It’s not that hard though, after time you get used to pretending that you actually love one another. If someone calls me Mayu’s mother again though… I’m afraid I might just accidently hurt them. I hate all of this, the dark side of idols. To go through all of this completely ruined my childhood and my love for idols. To think that I dragged my mother all the way from Kagoshima just so she could watch her child become worse and worse every day. Not that it matters anymore, I sent mother back home to dad. I told her that I was grown up and could handle myself, that I wanted her to be with dad. That part may have been truth, but there was no way that I was capable of handling myself.

It was only after she left that I allowed myself to start cutting, covering up the marks with makeup, trying my best to hide my arms. The cutter in Sakura kara no Tegami, the depressed kid in Give Me Five I wouldn’t be surprised if that Akimoto knew everything, not that he would care. All he cares about is profiting from this army of actresses. All of them pretending to be someone that they’re not, playing the kizuna card. Let’s not even get me started on the whole “I’m going to be an idol till I’m 40.” bullshit.

I wonder how my fans would think if they found out that their idol hated her group, hated everyone in the group and everything that said group does. I’m tired, I’m burnt out, I can’t act like I love this damn group any longer. I want to graduated, that’s the message I sent to Sashihara, not Akimoto but Sashihara. Surprise, say hello to my only reason for being in this group. Meet a girl online, befriend her, and promise her that I’ll reach the top of AKB48. For that foolish little promise I’m stuck in this group until that old hag Oshima decides to leave now. At least Maeda is gone now, with all her so the kouhai’s can improve bullshit. The three biggest actresses of AKB48, Maeda Atsuko, Oshima Yuko and Shinoda Mariko. Takahashi Minami’s just a gullible fool who chooses to ignore the fact that AKB48 will one day ruin itself. Continue protecting your foolish little group Takahashi, we’ll see what happens to you.

Securing a bandage onto my wound I dragged myself in front of the TV only to open it and see AKBingo. I promptly shut off that TV and walked away. God knows that I don’t need to see those people for another minute. That reminds we’re getting new recruits, I wonder how long it will take before their image of AKB48 is completely abolished. I say that like there is not a single person that isn’t fake in the group. There are just those few that are completely gullible, Nakagawa being one of them.

To be honest I scoffed when the Hirajima, Yonezawa scandal broke up, who would’ve thought it would’ve been those two that got found out. I mean there are another dozen boyfriend scandals waiting to be dug up in this group. Nobody cares about the rules anymore; this group is getting to their heads. They all want out, if it’s a scandal that will get them out then they will do it. Everything is just an excuse so they can leave this pitiful group.

On the bright of everything I can probably leave my next year considering the fact that the old hag wants out already. What I seek in this dark industry, freedom from this evil group. If it’s only one more year I think I can handle it, I’m sure that I can live for one more year. Then I’ll have fulfilled my promise to that foolish girl and can go on with my life. As Kashiwagi Yuki and not Yukirin, that’s the only dream I have anymore.

I envy all of the graduates who made it out of here before it was too late, before they had to see AKB48 turn into this hell hole. Soon enough I’ll be joining them and my picture will be removed from that damn theatre’s wall. Soon I can stop destroying myself from all this stress; I can stop laughing when I hear the news of the members falling from illness. I can stop being this monster that I’ve become. 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 06:35:16 AM by 0_o »

Offline 0_o

• Member+
Re: [Oneshots] Lies [Kashiwagi Yuki] (June 12)
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2012, 05:30:09 AM »
Well this is the last one I'm posting here for a while, crawling back to my cave for the summer. Actually that's a lie I'll be working on akiba and the dark years. Hopefully I'll finish the latter and get another 100 drabbles done before school starts back up.

Smile - Takayanagi Akane&Yagami Kumi

Happiness is so much harder to capture than sadness, because when can we truly tell that a person isn’t hiding behind their laughter and smiles?

You can go around with the fakest smile possible and there would still be people who would believe that you are happy. Nobody to truly understand how you are feeling, nobody would take that extra moment to ask if you’re alright.

Why have friends, if they can’t even see past that smile?

“Akane are you walking to the station with us?” They would ask everyday and like usual I would politely refuse them. It was painful enough to have to deal with these people during school hours; I couldn’t even stand the possibility of another painful 15 minutes with them.

The people around me found it strange that I would even bother to go to school when I had universities begging me to attend and even without going to school for the next half a year I could still easily ace the entrance exams. You wouldn’t know, but you were my only motivation for going to school, to even continue this façade. Call me silly, but the only person in the world who could make me smile was you, Yagami Kumi.

If anything I was surprised at my lack of… taste in women, I had fallen for the dumbest girl in the whole school. In fact it was well known that the only reason why you managed to make it into such a prestigious high school was because they wanted you as part of their dance team – one of the best in the entire country.

To be entirely honest, unlike your legion of mindless fangirls I didn’t fall for your superior dancing. I had no interest whatsoever in any of that, instead I fell for your dumbass attitude, your sheepish smile, your try hard attitude and your ability to put a smile on everyone’s face.

“Churi~ churi~ wakey wakey~” You said in that annoying high pitched voice of yours while poking at my forhead. I gave you a glare and you just gave me that goddamn smile of yours. “What do you want Yagami.” I muttered trying to bury my head in my arms so you wouldn’t see that blush that was starting to creep onto my face.

“I can’t walk home with you today; they’re extending dance practice and won’t let me leave early.” You told me with a sad tone and with that god forbidden pout of yours. Are you trying to kill me? “W-who said I was waiting for you, I just wanted to catch up on some sleep.” I stuttered out while mentally slapping myself, even a five year old wouldn’t believe that. What happened to your genius-ness Takayanagi Akane, stop chucking it out a window whenever that derp is near you.

“But… I like walking home with Churi.” You replied sadly, shifting your gaze from my eyes to outside the window. That’s right, I forgot you were even dumber than a five year old. From behind me I heard a snicker, “Oh Manatsu I didn’t notice you were still here.” The dumbass in front of me greeted as her eyes brightened. “Of course you wouldn’t I’m not your beloved Churi-chan.” Manatsu replied still snickering before gathering her stuff and walking out the door. “Have a nice day, lovebirds.” She said before closing the door, and chuckling at my glare.

I turned back to you, your face was completely flushed. Which was the most dfiodjf;oisjf thing ever, you shyly made eye contact with me and it was as if my traitorous heart was going to jump out of my chest and elope with you. We just stayed there shyly glancing at each other until another unneeded person decided to interupt.

“Yosh, Kuumin it’s time for practice stop cavorting with Akane already!” The loud voice of Kuwabara Mizuki rung through the hallways. You just turned an even deeper red, if you have even a little more blood go to your head I would be sure that you would faint. You almost tripped trying to get yourself to the door, “I-I guess I’ll see you tomorrow!” you stammered out before running out into the hallways.

I sighed before lazily pulling myself up, “Time to head home and sleep” I muttered to myself. Walking outside into the hallways I could hear the faint music coming from the dance room. ‘Maybe… just for a bit?’ I asked myself, only to shake my head and walk away from the music. I was at the station when your flushed face showed up in my mind again, I smiled faintly. Maybe another day, maybe another day I’ll have enough courage to give you the letter. That letter that was stuffed between my unused textbooks waiting to be given.

____
I seriously had this thing for letters when i wrote this, the letter never sent, and Mata Ne. They were all written like maybe a week apart at the most anyways.

Well I'm outta this thread /o/
If you need me I'll be in the other two or you can drop by here: thecreepyone.tumblr.com
In case you didn't know all my fics are on there including the ones I chose to leave out because I felt they weren't up to par.

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: [Oneshots] Smile [Takayanagi Akane&Yagami Kumi] (June 13)
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2012, 07:51:35 AM »
it is the 1st time i read a churikumi pairing..OMG they are so cute <3 nice story ^^b

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2012, 10:05:25 AM »
Wow Lies is really a dark story

Offline Yon48

« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2012, 02:07:44 AM »
Yaay! o/~
Your ChuriKumi fic is quite interesting! :twothumbs

Offline 0_o

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2012, 06:02:51 AM »
I guess I lied. THIS HAS TO BE THE CUTEST FIC EVER, OKAY MAYBE IT'S CAUSE SAKURA IS JUST ADORBS AND I WANT A CHIBI SAKURA. THIS SHIP IS LEGIT KAY. IDC WHAT YOU THINK. MELON PAN ALLIANCE. THERE'S A BACKSTORY TO ALL OF DIS BUT IM TOO LAZY TO WRITE IT DURR.

Matsui Rena&Fukumoto Aina +Miyawaki Sakura

Part 1: Fukumoto Sakura

“Aina! Tadaima~” Rena greeted as she opened the door and ushered her little companion inside. “Okaeri, why are you so late tonight? I thought you didn’t have a schedule today?” Aina called out from the kitchen where she was pulling out some freshly baked melon pan. “Melon pan!” Aina heard a small voice cry out and stomping feet. “Sakura! Don’t run in the house.” Rena called out, shaking her head at the running child. “W-what?!” Aina shouted out as she witnessed a rampaging child run straight towards her. “C-can I have?” The little girl asked with a pout, pointing towards the freshly baked melon pan that Aina had just pulled out.

“U-uh.” Aina mumbled out with a confused look before passing the melon pan over. “H-hot!” The child cried out almost dropping the melon pan she held in her hands. “S-sorry!” Aina shouted before grabbing a plate for the child to place her melon pan on. “Sakura?” Rena popped her head in the kitchen door ushering the little girl over to her. “Yes m-mama?” The girl stuttered as she walked over to Rena. “M-mama?!?!” Aina repeated feeling herself about to faint.

“Aina, you might was to close your mouth. Come on Sakura, let’s get you settled in~” Rena said before ushering the little girl to what used to be the guest room. Meanwhile, Fukumoto Aina stood inside of their kitchen in shock wondering when her wife magically got a child. “I-I-I-I-I…” Aina stuttered out before deciding to walk into the kitchen and slump into the couch waiting for her wife to explain everything.

Inside Sakura’s new room however was a much different scene. “So what color would Sakura like her room?” Rena asked the little girl nomming on the melon pan that she was given earlier. “M-mama is that p-papa outside?” Sakura stuttered out with curious eyes. “Yup, what do you think of papa?” Rena replied while pulling all of Sakura’s belongings out of her small luggage. “Papa is awesome! She makes yummy melon pan~” Sakura beamed at her mother who couldn’t help but smile at the childish remark. 

“Okay honey, mama has to talk to papa, so be a good girl okay?” Rena told Sakura while ruffling her hair only to get a pout. “Okay mama~” Sakura said before going back to nomming on her melon pan and looking around what would be her new room. ‘Maybe pink.’ Sakura thought to herself as she remembered her mama’s question from earlier.  With an innocent smile she added as an afterthought, ‘I wonder if they have melon pan wallpaper.’

“Aina?” Rena called out when she spotted her spacing out on the couch. “Rena, did I do something wrong is that why you had a kid with someone behind my back?” Aina asked with tears, it wasn’t fair she loved Rena maybe not at first but she definitely did now. “Why would you think that? I love you, why would I cheat on you?” Rena answered tearing up at the mere suggestion. “Then why did you suddenly bring that little girl home?” Aina asked, still unable to understand why that girl would call her wife mama. “It’s a surprise honey, I met Sakura at the orphanage and couldn’t help but adopt her. Can’t you see how much she loves melon pan; the bonus is that she’s adorable.” Rena replied before pulling her depressed wife into a hug. “You could of told me.” Aina pouted before snuggling into Rena. “So… can I keep her?” Rena asked sheepishly, however Aina knew that she couldn’t say anything but yes.

“Ready to properly meet your daughter?” Rena asked pulling out of the hug. “D-do I have to?” Aina asked worriedly, what if she wasn’t a good papa. “Oh come on, Sakura already loves you.” Rena said pulling her up and towards their daughter’s room. “Sakura, come greet papa.” Rena gestured to the girl who was pouting to herself while mumbling about melon pan wallpaper. “Okay mama!” Sakura shouted before running towards her mama. “Papa!” Sakura said before standing on her toes and pulling her papa into a hug. “U-uh.” Aina said uncomfortably. “Papa~ The melon pan was delicious!” Sakura said excitedly pulling her head up to look her papa in the eyes. Even Aina couldn’t help but gush at how cute she was and ruffle her hair. Aina let out a smile before bending down to pull her daughter into a better hug, “Hello Sakura, I’m your papa.” Aina said with the brightest smile she had. On the sidelines Rena couldn’t help but whip out her phone and take a picture before joining in for a group hug.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [Oneshots] [Fukumoto Aina&Matsui Rena + Miyawaki Sakura] (June 20)
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2012, 03:02:17 PM »
SFHGSGBNASMKFSGBS TOO~~~~~~ KAWAI~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :shy1: :shy1: :wriggly: :wriggly: :nya: :nya: :k-inlove: :k-inlove: :mon angel: :mon angel: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon love: :mon love: :mon fyeah: :mon fyeah: :mon loveflower: :mon loveflower: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :gmon shy: :gmon shy: :gmon sweet: :gmon sweet:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2012, 11:07:16 PM »
Cuteness overload... I died.

ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline 0_o

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2012, 04:23:15 AM »
...so... can i please kidnap Sakura?

Part 2: Sister

It was almost a month later and Sakura had completely adapted to her new home. Her cuteness even managed to woo the neighbors, Kinoshita Yukiko, Ogiso Shiori and their daughter Anna. One day after kindergarten when it was Aina’s turn to pick Sakura up, Sakura curiously asked a question. One that Aina wish she never had to face again, but she would not too much later in the future.

“Papa!” Sakura shouted as she bid farewell to Anna and ran to her papa who was waiting outside the gates. “Hello honey, how was school?” Aina asked before picking her up and swing her onto her shoulders.  “Papa papa today Anna told about how she was getting a sister soon!” Sakura told Aina excitedly, bouncing up and down on Aina’s shoulders. “That’s nice, so the neighbors are having a baby girl then.” Aina said while trying to calm Sakura down before she accidently falls off.

“Ne papa, how are babies made? How was Sakura made?” Sakura asked while lowering her face so that she could meet with her papa’s eyes. Aina’s eyes widened in shock as she processed just what her innocent little baby had asked her. “U-Uh Sakura honey, maybe you should ask mama instead.” Aina stuttered out trying to change the topic. “No! I want to know now!” Sakura whined pulling at Aina’s ears. Aina sighed knowing that it was no use to go against her precious daughter’s wishes; she was takes after her mother.

“Well when papa and mama love each other very much, the gods put a little baby like Sakura into mama’s tummy. Then the baby grows in there until it’s time for them to come out, then mama has to go to the hospital so the baby can come out.” Aina tried to explain to her curious daughter, praying to the gods that she wouldn’t ask any more of it. “Is that so papa...” Sakura said to herself before pulling herself up trying to understand what her papa had just told her.

Aina sighed in relief that her baby girl was asking any more questions but little did she know that she would get another heart attack later.

“Mama! Tadaima~” Little Sakura shouted as she quickly flung off her shoes to run to her mama. Aina couldn’t help but smile as she picked up Sakura’s shoes and place them properly next to hers. Quickly walking into the living room Aina caught the sight of her baby girl jumping into Rena’s arms. “Okaeri~” Rena said as she lifted her head to look at Aina who smiled back. Little Sakura unhappy with the lack of attention pulled onto her mother’s sleeve. Rena turned her attention back to her baby girl and asked “Yes honey?”

“Mama, mama do you have a baby in there?” Sakura asked innocently pointing towards her mother’s stomach. This action successfully rendered both of her parents stunned and speechless. Aina could only gulp as her eyes met with her wife’s; shrugging her shoulders she decided that it would be better for her to flee the site.  “No, mama doesn’t have a baby in there.”Rena tried to explain only to see Sakura start to tear up. “D-does that mean papa and mama don’t love each other?!” Sakura sniffled out trying to stop her tears.

“Sakura honey, of course mama and papa love each other.” Rena comforted as she pulled her child in a hug while wondering what exactly was going on. “B-but papa said that if mama and papa were love there would be a baby in mama’s tummy!” Sakura mumbled into her mother’s shirt that was starting to get wet. Rena faltered as she started to understand why Sakura was crying in her arms, “Honey, mama will only have a baby in her tummy if she wants one. Right now mama and papa are busy with taking care of Sakura so we can’t have a baby.” Rena tried to explain to weeping child, wondering to herself if she was just making things worse.

“Really?” Sakura asked as she pulled her head up to look at her mother. “Yes honey.” Rena replied glad that her child had finally stopped crying. “M-mama… Sakura’s a big girl now…” Sakura mumbled hesitantly while Rena wiped away the tear stains on her daughter’s face. “Can Sakura get a little sister?” Sakura asked hopefully with a pout. Rena stopped in the midst of her actions in shock, just how many times today was her baby girl going to give her a heart attack?

“Mama will think about it, but we would have to get papa to agree too…” Rena told her daughter hoping she would give up on the idea. However contrary to what Rena wanted,  Sakura jumped out of her arms in search of her papa. “Papa papa!” Sakura shouted once she found her papa in the middle of a shower. “Yes honey…?” Aina replied wondering why her daughter barged into the washroom. “CAN I HAVE A BABY SISTER?” Sakura shouted at her papa. Aina froze and the soap she had previously been holding in her hands dropped. “Papa?” Sakura called out curiously while tilting her head cutely.

“Uhm… did mama agree to this?” Aina asked praying to the gods that Rena hadn’t agreed to their daughter’s request. “YUP! Mama said I needed to make papa agree too.” Sakura shouted jumping up and down from happiness. Aina sighed to herself wondering why Sakura couldn’t just be asking for another teddy bear instead. “Sakura baby… can you at least what till papa is done her shower?” Aina said before ushering her little girl outside so she could think in peace [of a plan to escape from the evil clutches of her wife and daughter]

Little Sakura scampered outside of the washroom hoping that her papa would agree so she could get a little sister. ‘It wasn’t fair that Anna got one and she didn’t’ she thought with a pout. “Mama~ Papa said she would think about it.” Sakura told her mama who was preparing dinner in the kitchen before scampering back to her room. Rena stopped what she was cooking and walked over to the washroom to have a nice long talk with Aina.

Little innocent Sakura was playing with her teddies when her mama came inside her room and told her that she was sleeping over at Anna’s.

Offline 0_o

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2012, 05:44:41 AM »
Closure Prequel -Sashihara Riino&Kitahara Rie&Maeda Ami

Everything felt wrong, but at the time it felt so right. I just laid there, troubled by the embrace that I was in. I could practically feel the love radiating from her yet all I could feel was guilt, I just had to go and accept. I crossed the line and I knew that I would have to make up my mind soon. I laid there thinking about everything, about everything that had happened in my life up to this point. I would have never fathomed myself cheating on my girlfriend; I could have never imagined being here at this moment lying next to someone like Ami, someone that wasn’t Rie.

I turned around to face Ami; she looked so peaceful, so innocent, like someone that I would just want to protect for the rest of my life. At one point I used to look at Rie the same way, now it’d be a miracle if she even came home. I know that I shouldn’t be selfish; I know that she just really valued her job. It just happened that she valued her job more than me- more than us. I just don’t know what happened, one moment we were happily in love, the next I started to fall for Ami. I knew what that it wasn't fair for Ami, to drag her into something like this. To lie to her about Rie, I was building this relationship on a pile of lies.

I couldn’t help that I was falling for her.

For the past few months I felt trapped, I felt like I was suffocating inside Rie and I’s apartment building. She had always been gone to research for her books, and at first I was okay with it. Yet after my proposal it seemed like it wasn’t going to change. I couldn’t see a life with her anymore, and the longer she dragged on our engagement the more frustrated I became with our relationship. It wasn’t once that I thought about breaking it off, I had tried to bring it up multiple times. Yet everything time it got caught in my throat and I just couldn’t tell her.

I couldn’t tell her that I stopped loving her, I couldn’t tell her that the love was gone, I couldn’t tell her that I couldn’t stand being left alone by her, I couldn’t tell her that I wanted to end a decade’s worth of love.

I kept on thinking and I could feel the tears starting to run down my face. Was my own happiness worth breaking the heart of a girl that I once loved? Yet at the same time was I okay with staying in a loveless relationship? I wasn’t okay with either, and this is probably something that I would never have wanted to face.

This was the hardest decision of my life.

Even worse was the fact that I dragged someone else into this, I didn’t mean to I swear. I didn’t mean to fall in love, I didn’t mean to have my heart beat rapidly near her, I didn’t mean for any of this. It just happened and before I knew it the beating just wouldn’t stop.

When I first met her I was still frustrated by you, by us. Somehow she just managed to ease her way into my life and before I knew it ended up here. What is here, what are the two of us? I well knew the fact that I was engaged to you, we weren’t dating. Even though we were obviously in love with each other, we most definitely weren’t dating. I hated restraining the two of us to the status of ‘friends’ but I didn’t know what else to do.

I raised my hand to brush some stray hairs from Ami’s face; she’s innocent, she doesn’t deserve to be wrapped in any of this. I wished with all my might that this traitorous heart wasn’t mine. I tried to avoid her like the plague, I tried I really did. It seemed as if the Gods didn’t approve of it though, because no matter where I went I just seemed to magically bump into her.

Before I knew it I had fallen in love for the second time in my life.

I pulled myself up, making sure not to wake up Ami. I needed some time to think by myself. After tucking Ami in, I grabbed my jacket and walked outside to the balcony. The cold air of early winter greeted me, effectively waking me up from my depressing haze. “What to do… What to do now?” I asked myself, “Why am I always such a coward?” To be honest, it would probably be better for all of us if I just jumped right now.

In the end, I’m just a worthless coward.

I felt a warm body embrace me from behind, Ami had woken up. “What are you thinking about?” I could hear her groggily whisper into my ear. “Nothing much, you should go back to bed.” I told her half heartedly while snuggling into her embrace. “No.” She mumbled back, childishly burying her face into my shoulder. I could see the skies starting to change color as the sun rose, despite all the high rises in Tokyo it was still a breathtaking sight. I turned around so I could hug Ami properly and watch the sunrise.

Sunrises – the start of a new day. Perhaps I was actually ready to let go this whole time, but was waiting for the right moment. There was no better time than now; there was no way to stay in that crumbling relationship or any way to pull me away from Ami. The decision had been looming over me for months, and finally I had made of my mind. It was the beginning of a new day and the beginning of a new chapter in my life. I could see Ami looking at me curiously, confused about the worry that lingered on my face. I let my lips touch her cheek before pulling her even closer, mumbling, “Thank you, Ami...”

I, the coward had finally made up my mind.

I was almost a week later when I had finally decided to move out. Not that it mattered since I hadn’t seen Rie at all, she was far too busy. Too busy to even notice that her Fiancée was breaking up with her. I was all ready to leave, but I lingered there thinking about the times she and I shared in that apartment. Once I step out that door, there really was no turning back for the two of us.
I took one last look at the apartment we shared, but in all honesty recently it felt as if I was the only one living there. Grabbing my luggage I walked towards the door and paused. I stared at the ring on my hand almost a bit longingly before slipping it off and placing it next to the note I had written for Rie earlier. I rushed out the door without turning back; Ami was expecting me at my new apartment.

This was goodbye.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 07:27:45 AM by 0_o »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
sad for sasshirie T,T
but it's not sasshi's fault..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline trituas

• ecchi
Very nice story. Thanks

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
The melon pan family is so cute~

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Sakura-chan is KAWAIIII~~~~

All the family is kawaii  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline 0_o

• Member+
Eyes - Nakatsuka Tomomi, Yokoyama Yui

-

“They say that this place is haunted. “ A could hear a voice whisper into my ear and as a reflex I jabbed my elbow into whoever it was. “Quit playing.” I scolded her for a bit before continuing up the creaking stairs. As much as I wanted not to take heed of what my partner had said, there really was an eerie feel to this ‘haunted’ mansion. “You really are emotionless aren’t you?” My partner, possibly the most annoying person I’ve ever met – Yokoyama Yui told me before jabbing me in accusingly. “Oh would you shut up. It’s your fault that we’re in here.” I shouted back, I could hear my echo through the house and shivered.

I didn’t like this place a single bit, it was creepy and if it were up to me I’d have the place bulldozed in seconds. I would have to take it up with Rena, but I don’t think she’d like the idea of bulldozing her ‘family’ home. They haven’t even lived here in ages, it’s the creepiest thing ever, and how did Rena even manage to live here during her childhood. From the looks of it they hadn’t cleaned the place ever since Rena left. So much for being some rich and famous family, can’t even keep a family home clean.

I pulled myself out of my little rant as I heard a squeak from behind us. “Eeeek!” I screamed as I turned around to see bright red eyes glowing at the other end of the hallway. “Hmm?” Yui asked before smirking at our now joined hands, “I guess you do have emotions after all.” I gave her a glare before tugging her in front of me and pointing to the other side of the hall. “R-red eyes, they were over there.” I told her and she gave me a skeptical look. “Not possible, I mean even at our distance I can’t even see your eyes. Rena really should fix the lights here.” Yui commented offhandedly before adding as an afterthought, “…. Unless the rumors of this place being haunted were true.”

I gave her a glare and pushed her towards where I had seen the eyes, maybe I was just imagining things. “I guess if Tomomi ojou-sama wants to check it out we can.” She told me. I rolled my eyes at her and pushed her even harder, and the next thing to happen was so cliché that even I couldn’t believe it. She had fallen and if I might add, soundlessly and I ended up tripping onto of her. “You know that if you really wanted to top me, there are better places.” She snickered and I could see her smile even in the dark. My face flushed red and I scrambled to get off of her. 

“Ohoho look who’s shy now.” She teased before pushing herself up and continuing to the end of the hallway. All of the sudden I could feel a presence behind me and there it was again – the glowing red eyes. I rushed forward to Yui and grabbed onto her arm, which I might add, was only because I was scared. “B-Behind us!” I shouted, grabbing on even harder as she tried to pry my arms off of her. “There’s nothing there, are you sure you aren’t just imagining things? Let’s go check the room and then get out of here.” Yui suggested before giving up on trying prying me away from her.

Was I truly imagining it, why couldn’t Yui see it – those demonic glowing red eyes. Maybe I was just reading too many supernatural fantasy stories before bed. As per our dare with the others we were supposed to check out the apparently haunted nursery room. Rena had said that even she was forbidden from entering when she was younger. “Y-Yui, can we just leave.” I pleaded uncharacteristically, something was definitely behind those doors and I didn’t want to know what it was. Yui just ignored me and continued ahead, her competitiveness had probably long kicked in. As we approached the room I could hear faint giggling, like a child of some sort.

“You heard that right?” I asked as calmly, it was definitely the drink that Rino had given me earlier. She probably spiked it with something, or so I thought until Yui said, “Y-Yeah I did.” We turned to each other in silence and stood outside that door as the giggling continued. “Well… we have a dare to do, you can wait outside if you want.” She told me before going to push the slightly ajar door. The giggling stop and I in a moment of panic struggled to find lights to turn on. I had flicked on a dim light and we could now see a messy nursery but the most shock came from the child that sat in the middle of the mess staring at us.

The child looked at us with an almost cat like curiosity before stuttering out, “Mama! Papa!” and stumbling towards the two of us. Yui and I stared at each other in shock, and then at the little child that was hugging onto the two of us. “Maybe she’s just a lost child that stumbled in here?” Yui suggested while ruffling the kid’s hair and lifting her up. I gulped and banished the thought of if the kid wasn’t a lost child. “Yeah, she’s probably why everyone thinks the place is haunted. Probably sneaks in to play in the nursery or something.” I choked out, just wanting to get out of there as fast as we could.

“Come on let’s get you home okay, what’d your name anyways?” Yui asked the child that she held in her arms. “J-Jurina!” The kid shouted happily bouncing up and down in Yui’s arms. “Let’s just get out of here.” I told the two before ushering them outside, something just didn’t feel right. I turned back off the lights and walk out behind them, when I saw it – the demonic glowing red eyes. They were coming from where Yui and Jurina were; no the eyes belonged to Jurina. I gulped before rushing ahead beside Yui, making sure to avoid Jurina’s curious eyes.

Something was wrong with the child that Yui was holding, and my only hope is that we make it out of here alive.

-
obviously i mean kawaii glowing demonic red eyes /o/
and yes it's NAKATSUKA Tomomi /o/ precious tomochan T^T
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 11:50:09 PM by 0_o »

Offline 0_o

• Member+
Re: [Oneshots] Eyes [Nakatsuka Tomomi, Yokoyama Yui] (June 30)
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2012, 12:49:37 AM »
Muhahahaha still the cutest thing ever

Part 3: Kitten

“Mama, can we get a kitten?” Sakura brought up one night over dinner. “No, no kittens.” Rena replied firmly, turning away so she couldn’t see her daughter’s pout. “Papa!” Sakura whined. “Mama said no.” Aina said while turning away too, her daughter’s pout was just too much for her heart to handle.  “Fine.” Sakura groaned out decided to wait another day and a better time to convince her parents. “Cheer up honey, we can’t get the kitten. What if the baby in mama’s tummy is allergic to kittens? You don’t want your little sister to be sick right?” Aina said, trying to cheer up her saddened daughter. Sakura bit her lip and nodded a little at Aina showing that she understood.

“Should’ve never asked for a sister.” Sakura mumbled to herself later at night. Little Sakura had changed her mind after having Baby Keira barf all over her last night when she was over at Anna’s house. “Teddy, I want a kitten.” Sakura said turning the teddy bear she held in her hands. Rolling onto her bed she decided to herself no matter what it cost she would get that kitten.

Today was the day that Sakura would put her plan into use; it was a day that her papa was picking her up. Her ever so whipped papa Fukumoto Aina was defenceless against the women in her family. From outside the gates she could she her papa waving happily at her while holding an ever familiar bag from the family’s favourite bakery. Sakura slowly walked to her papa with the saddest face she could muster. “Honey, what’s wrong?” Aina asked her pouting daughter who didn’t seem happy from the melon pan she pulled out.

Sakura opened her arms asking for a hug from her papa. “Sakura?” Aina asked again as she pulled her baby girl up. Sakura turned to her baby and put on her best puppy face, “Papa, I want a kitten! I want a kitten!” Aina grimaced at the puppy face knowing that she wouldn’t last long against it. “Mama said no, we can’t go against her orders.” Aina told her pouting daughter weakly. “I want a kitten!” Sakura said with tears in her eyes. “Don’t cry honey, but we can’t get a kitten.” Aina said as a last attempt to stop her little girl. “NO NO NO I WANT A KITTEN PAPA I WANT A KITTEN GIVE ME A KITTEN!” Sakura cried out to her papa, attracting the attention of everyone around them.

Aina starred at her baby daughter and wondered what was worse facing the crying girl she held in her arms or her angry pregnant wife. “I-I O-Okay fine, we’ll go get that kitten.” Aina sighed out, knowing that she would probably be banished from her room for months. “Yay papa is the best!” Sakura shouted out, waving her arms into the air. Aina only grinned sadly as she wiped the tears from her daughters face and walking towards the nearest pet shop.

“Papa can I have the melon pan now.”Sakura asked reaching her hands out to the bags that Aina held in her free hand. Aina could only sigh and hand over the melon pans to her daughter. Sakura happy nommed on her as the two of them entered the pet store. “Welcome.” The store clerk said but Aina was too busy dealing with Sakura tugging at her hair to reply. “Papa! Kittens!” Sakura shouted pointing towards the area where half a dozen kittens were playing.

“Papa! Papa! Look!” Sakura yelled as she struggled off of her papa’s shoulders to get a closer look at the kittens. “Yes, yes honey…” Aina couldn’t help but sigh at her yelling child.  Aina rubbed at her temples and wondered if her daughter’s cuteness was enough to make up for the complete [manipulative] demon that she would sometimes be. “Papa… can I get all of them?” Sakura asked while tugging at Aina’s sleeve with a puppy face.

At that moment Aina wanted to throw something, just how much did her child want her killed? One kitten was probably enough to banish her from her bedroom for a month, she couldn’t even fathom what her punishment would be with half a dozen kittens. “Honey…” Aina started off facing the sad puppy face head on, “Mama’s going to murder papa if you get more than one kitten. You don’t want your baby sister, the kittens or you to grow up without a papa right?”

Sakura stopped tugging to think about it and decided that she could always ask for another one later, for now she wanted her papa to bake her lots and lots of melon pan. “T-then can I get this one?” Sakura said picking up the kitten that had been snuggling into her foot. Aina looked at the cute grey ball of fluff snuggling into her daughter’s arms and nodded. “I’m going to regret this… I just know it.” Aina mumbled to herself as she dragged herself towards the store clerk.

While Aina was picking out some other stuff for the kitten, Sakura had opted to sit herself down on the floor and play with the kitten in her arms. “What am I supposed to name you?” Sakura asked as she stared into its blue eyes. “Mama said I couldn’t name my baby sister melon pan, so she probably won’t let me name you that either.” Sakura told it with a pout; she really thought that melon pan was a good name. The kitten however just stared at its new owner with droopy eyes; it was far too sleepy to care about the child holding it.

Sakura lowered the kitten into her lap and started petting. “Maybe, we can name you Melon? How does that sound?” Sakura asked as she continued petting. ‘Melon’ gave out a purr and that was enough of a confirmation for little Sakura. “Melon it is then.” Sakura repeated before pulling Melon into her hug and standing up to find her papa. “Papa. Its name is Melon.” Sakura said as she tugged onto her papa’s pants with her free arm. “That’s nice honey.” Aina muttered out while passing her credit card over to the sales person and crying on the inside. This kitten things wasn’t cheap and knowing her wife, she’d be stuck paying for everything – straight out of her own bank account.

“Come on kiddo, we better get home and set this all up before your mama gets home and finds out.” Aina said ushering her kid outside before taking the heavy bag of things she had just purchased. “Who would’ve thought that you needed so much stuff for a kitten?” Aina asked herself as she wondered if she had been conned by the clerk. “Papa, papa! Don’t you think Melon’s uber cute?” Sakura said before trying to lift Melon up as high as she could so her papa could look at it.

“Yes, yes honey, stunningly cute.” Aina replied to her daughter only to get a pout. “Even cuter than me papa?” Sakura asked with an unsteady voice suddenly feeling that getting a kitten was a bad idea. “Of course not honey, you’ll always be the cutest.” Aina said giving her a pat on the head trying to cheer her up. “Okay papa, I’ll believe you this time.” Sakura replied cheerfully. Aina rushed home hoping that she would be able to settle Melon in before her [raging, rampaging, hormonal] wife would get home.

It was almost half an hour later when Rena returned home greeted by little Sakura and Melon. Rena was almost fuming at the fact that Aina had given in and bought Sakura a kitten even though she had told her not to. Sakura was too busy playing with Melon that night to realize just how much screaming had gone on in the living room. When she finally did, she stumbled outside to take a peek all she could see was her mother’s face all red and Aina with a cheeky smile.

She looked on confused as to while her mama was acting so out of character, almost like one of those shy characters that she always sees in her anime. She stumbled outside of her room and towards her parents questioning them with her big round eyes. “M-mama, are you mad that we got Melon even though you didn’t want her.” Sakura asked, starting to tear up at the idea of being separated from Melon. “Sakura dear, it’s not that.” Rena said trying to comfort her daughter.

“Mama, I swear Melon will be good, she’ll be good friends with sis. I’ll make sure of it.” Sakura tried to promise her mother, and Aina couldn’t help but think that her little girl was growing up. “Rena, why don’t we keep Melon.” Aina added hoping that she had successfully made Rena change her opinion earlier. “Hmph… Okay fine, we’ll keep that ball of fluff.” Rena sighed out, unable to continue fighting against Melon. The thought running through her mind being, who in the right state of mind would name a grey kitten Melon. 

“Yayyyyy! Mama Mama come meet Melon!”Sakura cheerfully pulled her mother towards her room where she had left Melon earlier. Aina couldn’t help but sigh in relief; at least her baby girl was happy. It was worth almost getting kicked out of the house for, to see her baby girl that happy and the bonus was how mature she was acting earlier. Aina walked over to the room and quickly pulled out her phone to snap a picture. Little Sakura was cutely introducing Melon to her very pregnant mother who had been ordered to shake Melon’s tiny paw. She stuffed her phone back into her pocket before heading in and pulling her wife into a hug and watch their hyperactive daughter play with their new family member.

Offline 0_o

• Member+
Re: [Oneshots] Melon Pan Alliance Pt 3 [Ainyan&Rena + Sakura] (July 12)
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2012, 04:06:45 AM »
Didn't seem like I'd ever write the rest of the drabbles that went with this so figured i might as well post this up /o/

RinoRie Drabbles /o/

Babysitter Natsumii

And so another day of poor babysitter Natsumii’s life, after struggling through her long boring day at school where she found out her girlfriend was sick she had to pick up these two demons from their elementary school.“Ne ne ne I’m hungry! Where are we going! Give me a piggyback ride!” Shouted a tiny little Sashihara Rino while trying to jump onto Natsumii’s back. “R-Rino… you shouldn’t do that.” A meek Kitahara Rie scolded. “Yes Rino, be a good girl and listen to your wife.” Natsumii told her only to see the the devilish girl turn bright red. “S-she’s not my wife!” Rino shouted before running ahead of the two leaving behind a smirking Natsumii and a sad Rie. Taking hold of Rie’s arm, Natsumii comfortingly said “It’s okay she’s just being a Tsundere, we all know that she’ll marry you one day.” Rie turned an even brighter red than Rino and refused to say anything the whole way home.

To this Natsumii praised the heavens, both of them were practically angels the whole walk home. Other than the whole sneaking looks at each other part, which was absolutely adorable and almost made Natsumii squeal.

-

Naptime

“Okay kids, its naptime.” The teacher ushered her many hyperactive kids back into the classroom so they could take out their futons. Her many little adorable children stumbled into the classroom one after another, in particular was a little Rie dragging her best friend Rino inside. “Naptime!” Rie shouted at her friend wanting her to hurry up. She was tired from running after Rino all day for some reason the girl had been jumpy like she had one too many snacks. The teacher however sighed knowingly at who was the culprit behind the missing snack from her desk from earlier that morning. However Rino was just too obnoxiously cute for her to punish so she let it slide. However she did know it would be a pain to handle caffeine filled Rino. “Mou, Rie-chan I don’t want to nap.” Rino retorted while being dragged back into the classroom against her will.

“You have to nap!” Rie ordered, and Rino gave her a pout before going to grab both her and Rie’s futons. The teacher could only smirk to herself as she watched the little Rino struggle with the futons before walking back to Rie. ‘Whipped.’ She thought to herself. ‘And quite possibly the cutest thing ever.’ She added as an afterthought. Rie grabbed the futons from Rino and set them out before ordering her to sleep, which only made Rino’s pout get bigger.

“If you don’t sleep right now I’m not going to play with you after!” Threatened Rie before turning her back to Rino and falling into slumber. Rino could only reluctantly follow suite and climb into her futon. She tried her best to fall asleep but she was just so jumpy and she didn’t even know why. Usually she could fall asleep really quickly but today she just kept on tossing as turning. Pulling herself up she saw that everyone was asleep and the teacher had left the room.

Rino considered getting up but was afraid that Rie wouldn’t play with her anymore if she did. She tried her best to think of a way to fall asleep until it hit her. “When I sleep with mommy and daddy I fall asleep super quickly.” She muttered to herself before turning to look at Rie. Making up her mind she stealthy snuck under Rie’s covers and wrapped her arms around her and snuggled in. Rie moved a bit but didn’t wake up and to this Rino sighed in relief. It wasn’t long as that Rino herself had fallen asleep too.

The teacher walked back into the room where the cutest sight of all time greeted her and her shipper heart. Little Rie and Rino were snuggling into each other as they slept with Rino’s arms wrapped around Rie. It took all of her might not to squeal, instead she pulled out her phone and snapped a picture thinking to herself, “Maybe I’ll show these to their parents at the next meeting.”

-

Protection

“Quit pulling.” A little 9 year old girl told her companion who was tugging at her arm impatiently. The two of them were one the familiar path towards their school. “Quit walking so slowly then, we’re going to be late!” Rie, the girl’s friend lectured in her mind she was already thinking of excuses for the school principal – who was to many of the children an absolute nightmare. The other girl only rolled her eyes and let Rie drag her off, while trying to adjust her bright yellow hat that was falling off.

“It’s all your fault you know, if we’re going to be late.” Rie told her, she was still angry at the fact Rino had slept in even though she had gone to wake her up multiple times. “No. Technically it was your fault for making me stay up past my bedtime to watch your anime.” Rino shouted back in disbelief, she couldn’t believe that Rie was trying to blame everything on her. “Just hurry up!” Rie said while speeding up hoping that she would change the topic. “I don’t even know why you’re so scared of Principal Ohori anyways, she’s nice.” Rino told her confused, to this Rie couldn’t help but shake her head.

She thought to herself, sometimes her best friend could just be so clueless. She sighed to herself before swearing that she would protect her clueless friend that she would protect her forever. Or at least as long as she needs it.

-

Dentist

“Owwie.” Rino shouted in the middle of break. “Ne ne, Rino-chan is your tooth still hurting?” The girl standing next to her asked. Rino only replied with a sad look, tears were starting to form on her face. “What’s wrong, I thought you went to the dentist yesterday.” Rie asked concernedly, not liking those tears that were starting to form on her best friend’s face. “M-mommy said I have c-cavities.” Rino whined trying her best not to cry in front of her crush/ best friend. “Well mama said that if you have cavities you need to get them pulled since we can grow back our teeth.” Said Rie grabbing her friend’s hand. “B-but it’s scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” Rino said with her face starting become red. “Rino, you need to be brave. You don’t want to keep on having the toothache right?” Rie said tugging at her arm while giving the best pouty face she could make. Let’s just say young Rie knew exactly how to make Rino do whatever she wanted. “B-but.” Rino stuttered out, the image of drills and everything were just too scary for her. “No buts, promise me you’ll tell aunty to bring you to the dentist and get that pulled.” Rie ordered and to the young Rino there was no way she could refuse. “O-okay, if Rie wants me to.” Rino said shyly, giving up on any chance of avoiding the dentist’s office. “Good Rino, now which side was that big bad tooth again?” Rie asked happily. Rino pointed to the left side of the mouth confused. Rie just gave Rino a small smile before telling her to close her eyes. Rino gave a confused look but still complied, although a bit unwillingly, who knew what Rie would do to her in her defenceless state. Seeing that Rino wasn’t peeking Rie shyly gave Rino a small kiss on where she had pointed to before running off and leaving a shocked Rino who looked like she was going to faint.

-

Sleeping

“You look like you haven’t slept the whole week.” Rie commented after seeing the half dead Rino drag herself into the classroom. It was the first time that they’ve seen each other all week since Rie had been away for some type of according to Rino, ‘Smart people field trip of absolute boringness that has taken away my beloved Rie ;w;’ “Yeah… I haven’t been sleeping properly.” Rino replied weakly before collapsing onto her desk. Rie gave her a look of pity before turning around to read her book. It was only then that Rino propped up her head to stare at the girl in front of her. She muttered to herself, “How could I possibly tell you that I missed you so much that I couldn’t sleep properly…” “Mhm?” Rie asked thinking that Rino had said something. “It’s nothing, I’m not thinking properly.” Rino told her trying to brush aside the topic. “Just go sleep for a while; I’ll wake you up when class starts.” Rie told her while patting her head softly. Over time Rino fell asleep while Rie continued to gently stroke her hair with her free hand and hold the book she was reading with her other hand.

-

Babysitting

‘This isn’t fair!’ I thought to myself while staring at the little brat that my girlfriend was focused on. We were supposed to be on a date tonight, I had everything thought out but then she suddenly got called to babysit that little brat. Okay, to be fair I probably wasn’t supposed to be jealous of a seven year old that even I had to grudgingly admit was absolutely adorable. It is technically her fault that I was being pushed aside and separated from my girlfriend.

“Rinooooooo.” I whined impatiently, “Pay attention to meeeeeeeee.” Oh, whoops I think the possessiveness just kicked in, I’m probably going to look back at this and kick myself in the ass for being a jerk and competing with a needy seven year old. “Rie, I’m a little busy just read for a while.” Rino told me offhandedly before going back to reading Ami a bed time story. I sat there in my corner waiting for Ami to fall asleep but it seemed like that wasn’t happening any time soon. Was I even going to get any time with my girlfriend tonight? I slouched down onto the floor mumbling something about rolling Ami off a cliff. It isn’t illegal unless they catch me, and I’m sure all my years of reading Detective Conan will save me!

I groggily felt someone put a blanket on me and I snuggled into it. It wasn’t until a lot later that I opened my eyes again, rubbing my eyes I realized that I was laying on the floor of Ami’s bedroom with Rino hugging onto me. “Awake?” She whispered into my ear sleepily, “Sorry about the date.” I turned onto my side so I could look at her properly; it felt nice to finally get to talk to her alone. “It’s alright; we can always go next time.” I snuggled up to her and said. “You spent a lot of time planning it though…” Her voice was filled with guilt and she had a pouty expression while staring at me begging for forgiveness.

I pulled my hands up to childishly pull her cheeks and say, “I can’t be mad at you if you have that pouty face you know. It’s fine; I know how much you love Ami.” She bit her lip and told me, “I’ll make it up to you another day. Ami likes you too; you should just spend some more time with her.” Right, that little demonic possessive, hell bent on stealing my girlfriend brat that always says “I’m going to marry Rino-neechan one day” likes me, who is literally her worst enemy. I sighed, “If you say so, maybe next time.”

You let out a yawn before pulling me closer; you were probably dead tired from having to take care of Ami all day and dealing with a jealous me. It’s not my fault that I have uncontrollable possessiveness! I let out a yawn too before feeling myself drift back to dreamland, where a dream that included me pushing Ami off a plane and then eloping with Rino awaited for me.

It’s not illegal if it’s in dreams! Although sometimes I do pity Ami for being the bane of my existence, well her fault for fighting me for Rino.  Mine! All Mine! Nobody else gets her!

-

Mommy

“Mommy, mommy!” yelled a little Rino while tugging at her mother’s dress. The two were walking out of the kindergarten after Rino’s first day there. Mommy Sashihara found it so hard to believe that her usually hetare little girl was so happy. Especially since she was clinging onto her mother earlier that morning when she tried to drop her off. “Yes Rino? What do you have to tell Mommy?” Mommy Sashihara asked her yelling little girl while swinging their joined hands. Rino looked at her mother with a bright smile, “I made my first friend today! She was really nice! We had snack time to together! We played in the sandbox together!” Mommy Sashihara looked at her little Rino with pride, it was the first time that Rino had made a friend. She was always too scared to play with the other children when she was little. “Mommy can I marry her when I grow up?” Rino asked her mother with the most innocent look ever, she really liked the idea of marrying Rie-chan. “Maybe when you’re a little older, but Mommy has to meet your friend first okay?” Mommy Sashihara replied after getting over her surprise, she thought that Rino would grow out of it. “Okay Mommy! Pinky promise.” Rino replied while sticking her pinky out to the older woman. And so Mommy Sashihara made a promise that she would come to laugh at for years, because every year Rino would impatiently come to her with Rie asking “Mommy am I old enough yet? Can I marry Rie-chan now?”

-

It was 18 years later when Mommy Sashihara finally told Rino that she could finally marry Rie. That year, they both turned 24 and were ready to get married but Rino followed her promises and asked her mother. Like every year Rino brought home Rie and asked her mother, “Mommy am I old enough? Can I marry Rie-chan now?” bringing a smile to her aging mother’s face. Some things would never change about her little girl no matter how old she was. “Mhm… I don’t know you still seem a bit too immature to marry Rie-chan. I mean why can’t be as mature as your girlfriend.” Mommy Sashihara teased making her little girl’s face mar with a pout. “I kid I kid, I guess you might be old enough now. So I guess I can finally let you leave poor mommy alone to frolic with Rie.” Mommy Sashihara continued with a smile, and gave a knowing glance to Rie. It was set, Rino was finally going to marry Rie. This time it was going to be married legally and not another one of their family games like when they were children.

Mommy Sashihara sat there at the front of the church watching as her little girl put the ring onto her wife’s hand. Cheers erupted from the crowd and she just sat there feeling this immense feeling of pride for her little girl. She had grown up so much of the years but never forgot about what she told her mother – that she wanted to marry Rie when she grew up.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Oneshots] RinoRie Drabbles [Sashihara Rino&Kitahara Rie] (July 17)
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2012, 12:13:12 AM »
 :panic: RinoRie......cuteness....OVERLOAD!

When they are small so cute!
And her promise with her mommy is just so  :w00t: :cry:

All I can say is that I'm squealing a lot!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Oneshots] RinoRie Drabbles [Sashihara Rino&Kitahara Rie] (July 17)
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2012, 02:25:26 AM »
RinoRie so cute~

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Meitei Freak