JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Lang Lai Le

Author Topic: Future Love - chapter 14-3 (Multipairing) 02/10/2011  (Read 55909 times)

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Re: Future Love [4] - In Pairs?!
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2011, 05:35:15 PM »
Mariko?

Watanabe Mayu was skipping along the field and saw Kashiwagi Yuki watching Sae, Yuko and Sayaka playing soccer most importantly Sae. She pouted in a pissed off way.

Mayuyu hated Sae’s guts as she flirts and play and be a big headed around girls. She shuddered by seeing the visions of Sae in her head.

“Sayaka and Yuko are the best.” Mayu clasped her hands.

Kashiwagi Yuki yelp due to Mayuyu’s sudden appearance. “Hai. Sae is a good player too.”

The small girl beside her rolled her eyes. The not-so-famous Kashiwagi Yuki is becoming a Sae follower.

“Nah, she’s only good at flirting and playing around Wotas.” Mayuyu stuck her tongue out and did a disgusting facial expression look.

Yuki chuckled. “I’m aware of that Mayu.” She then winked at Mayuyu.

Mayuyu shrugged. “Ok. Whatever.”

The small girl left and started asking herself on how Sae get to attract the new girl – Kashiwagi Yuki.

Am I not matured boyish looking enough for her?

Mayuyu kicked the air on her disappointment and grinned evily and went back to Kashiwagi Yuki sneakily.

“CHU!” Mayu tiptoed to kiss Yuki on the lips and groped Yuki’s butt. Mayuyu then ran off.

Yuki inhaled sharply on Mayuyu’s actions. She placed her index and middle finger on her lips as her fingers are shaking from what had happen.

She stole my first kiss.’ Yuki thought.

I’m faster than you think Sae.’ Mayuyu happily skipped and smiled wickedly and did an oshiri sign while skipping.

--

Jurina was walking her way towards the library while carrying 7 books with her. The 2nd sem. exam are coming up soon for first years and she has to study to maintain her Ace in SKE48. Jurina left the two loyal friends she has as they will just ended messing and distracting people in the library.

Rena on the other hand was listening music on her phone while creating a dance routine on her mind. Rena saw Jurina with big books walking her way in to the library.

Rena ran towards Jurina and offered a hand. “Let me help you Jurina.” Rena smiled.

Jurina almost dropped all the books on her hand when she saw Rena and was total shock when Rena offered her help.

“A-are you sure? It’s heavy.” Jurina stated.

“Of course I’m sure. That’s why I’m offering myself right?” Rena gave Jurina a sly smile and took the 4 books on Jurina’s hand.

“Th-thank you.” Jurina unsurely smile at Rena.

“English is your weakness?” Rena asked Jurina after examining all English related books.

Jurina nodded slowly as she is embarrassed that the Ace of SKE48 has a weak point in English.

“I may be the top girl in SKE but I still get a headache memorizing English words.” Jurina confessed.

Rena chuckled quietly.

“Don’t laugh.” Jurina pouted.

“Expect me to chuckle because you looked adorable.” Rena faked smile. Thinking she sounded flirty on her statement. A light red tinted on Rena’s cheeks.

Jurina’s cheeks become red and her heart started to pound fast. She wanted to shout and alarm everyone about Rena saying she’s adorable.

The two girls walked in an awkward aura through the library.

“Thank you.” Jurina said when they put the books on the table.

“I can help you on your English. If… you want me to help you again.” Rena smiled.

“How about your lunch? Are you not going to eat any?” Jurina asked worriedly.

Rena shook her head. “I’ve eaten a heavy breakfast in the morning so I’m not hungry at all.”

“But promise me not to laugh if you are going to teach me.” Jurina said with a pleading look and sat on the chair.

Rena sat on the chair too and opened the book. “I promise.” She said in a serious tone.

Jurina couldn’t help but stare at Rena’s hand when she was writing in English words. She felt embarrass that she write like a nursery when writing English.

Jurina fell in love more to Rena when Rena placed her palm on the top of Jurina’s hand to guide her on writing properly in English writing.

“Can you translate this in English?” Rena asked when she finished writing some examples written in Japanese writing system.

“I… want… you… to… stay… with… me.” Jurina said each words when writing on the paper.

I want you to stay with me? Is that even appropriate?’ Jurina thought while looking at Rena who is making an eye contact. Jurina then clutched her skirt to prevent from grabbing Rena’s face and kiss her.

“Are you sure this is your weakness?” Rena teased.

“We’re still doing the basic.” Jurina stick her tongue out.

The two giggled.

“Okay, I’ll make it advanced this time.” Rena winked.

After 30 minutes or so of translating the sentences Rena gave her in to Japanese. Jurina is now having a hard time.

Jurina sighed in defeat. “I hate you for making it so hard.” Jurina leaned in closer to the paper and narrowed her eyes.

Rena then pulled her self closer to Jurina and she also leaned in closer which it made Rena and Jurina faces close inches away.

Jurina’s heart was pounding very fast, she can’t gulp properly. She just wanted to faint from the hot atmosphere between them two. Jurina doesn’t want to turn her head on the side as she might kiss Rena’s cheeks. The breathing of Rena made a tingles in to Jurina.

“You’re improving.” Rena turned her head to face Jurina and smile.

Does she feel awkward on this situation?’ Jurina asked herself. ‘But I like it. I hope we can stay like this until lunchtime ends.

“Oh. That’s the bell.” Rena sat up properly when she heard the bell and started arranging the books of Jurina.

Jurina sat in her seat, crossed arms and pouting disappointedly. ‘I shouldn’t have said that!

“Don’t worry, you still have time to improve.” Rena said to the upset first year.

“Eh? Uh… that’s not… the problem.” Jurina quickly stood up on her chair which made Rena wide eyed.

“You can go to your class now. I’ll take care of these.” Jurina took the books on the table.

Rena then grab Jurina’s hand as to stop picking the books by herself. “Rena will walk you to your class.” She took the books from Jurina’s hand.

“I like Teacher Rena.” Jurina smiled to Rena when they reached her class.

“I like Student Jurina too.” Rena smiled.

I love you Matsui Rena.’ Jurina said to herself when Rena walked away.

--

The girls sat next to their friends waiting for their adviser to tell the big news.

“Ehh I wonder what’s this big news Senpai is going to tell us.” Sae whispered to the group she's sitting with – Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko and Minegishi Minami.

“That’s why we are waiting right?” Miichan said sarcastically.

“Tsk.” Sae rolled her eyes.

The adviser coughed. “The head of our school organized a trip for Third Years as a little present for doing an excellent work on your Second Semester exam two weeks ago.”

The room buzzed into an excited squeals as the girls began chatting to each other.

“Where are we going?” Asked Takoji Aki.

The girls become quiet again eagerly waiting for the teacher’s response.

“In Nikko Ryokan.” The teacher loudly said as the girls blasted into cheers.

“THAT… THAT… RYOKAN IN CHUZENJI?!” Sasshihara Rino excitedly shouted.

The adviser nodded which it made the girls scream more.

“Wawawawa. I haven’t been there. I heard it’s luxurious.” Sae said with a stars in her eyes.

“I can finally relax. I’ve been roughly playing soccer for a long time now.” Sayaka said.

“Hot spring. Hmm.” Yuko closed her eyes as she is imagining the hot water digging in to her skin and…

Girls in towels means naked girls.

Yuko was grinning from ear to ear and pinching her nose as if she is having a nosebleed.

“Itai!” Yuko placed her hand on where Miichan slapped.

“I can show you what we’ve been talking about yesterday.” Miichan seductively whispered to Yuko’s ear and nibble her ear.

Yuko’s eyes become wide and can’t wait for the trip to happen.

Sae and Sayaka is giving them a look and mouthed to Yuko ‘Get a room.

Yet, all of their excitement decreased when they heard the slight bad news.

“But… you won’t be in groups. You will be in pairs.” The teacher announced.

“WHAT?!” is the word most of the girls shouted while some groaned.

The teacher put the paper in the air. “Here is the list of each pairs.”

“That is not fair. Chiyuu~.” Kasai Tomomi pouted. Itano Tomomi placed a kiss on the other Tomomi’s cheeks.

“We are still TomoTomo no matter what.” She smiled warmly to Kasai and Kasai gave Itano a peck on the lips.

“’It is for Future Love’s sake.’ is what Aki-M had told us.” The teacher smiled at the girls and started reading the pairs.

“Watanabe Mayu and Kashiwagi Yuki.”

Mayuyu looked over her shoulder to see Yuki with her shocked reaction. It is a great opportunity for Mayuyu to make a move towards Kashiwagi Yuki. She's a nezumi afterall. Yukirin is a little bit disappointed that she won't be pairing with Miyazawa Sae and thus she will be with the girl who stole her first kiss.

“Miyazawa Sae and Akimoto Sayaka.”

The twin towers both high-fived and said to each other “Twin Towers can’t be separated.”

“Maeda Atsuko and Takahashi Minami.”

An electric shock went through Takamina’s body while Maeda Atsuko shyly smiled as this will be her opportunity to get more close to Takamina. Mocchi on the other hand started crying. And since Takamina saw Atsuko crying because of her yesterday made her even want to swap with someone else partner, but she knew the pairing is already set.

“Matsui Rena and Minegishi Minami.”

Matsui Rena widen her eyes. She is not comfortable towards Minegishi due to what Minegishi did to Haruna yesterday. Minegishi on the other hand was furious that she won’t be with her girlfriend – Yuko.

“Oshima Yuko and Kojima Haruna.”

Minegishi Minami became more furious hearing Haruna’s name next to Oshima Yuko. Haruna’s heart started to pound in a fast rate, nervous and scared towards Yuko and to her girlfriend Minegishi Minami. Yuko glared at Haruna feeling disappointed she won’t be with Minegishi.

--

After school, most AKB48 girls are excited to the upcoming trip that most of them are satisfied on their pairings. Some girls are not satisfied on their pairings such as; Takahashi Minami, Matsui Rena, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kojima Haruna, Minegishi Minami and Oshima Yuko.

Minegishi followed Haruna sneakily when the last lesson for the day had ended.

Haruna went to the toilet to think about the news announced earlier. Oshima Yuko? She can’t believe she has to stay in a room with the cold Yuko. Haruna doesn’t also know what to do with Yuko’s girlfriend Minegishi Minami. The girl should be really angry at her.

Haruna looked at her reflection in the mirror.

I thought things are doing well. Turns out, I sat on her girlfriend’s chair.

Miichan locked the toilet’s door behind her.

“I know you are ecstatic to have Yuko…alone.” Miichan rolled her eyes on the last word.

Haruna’s heart quickened and wishing the ground will swallow her whole.

“I-I’m not.” Haruna answered, her fist curled.

“Oh btch please, you were eyeing Yuko. I can see it in your eyes.” Miichan took a step forward to Haruna and grabbed the scared girl’s collar.

“Then why don’t you go to your Yuko and make love the whole night and alarm me that you two had done it already and when the trip has come, at least you two are already as one! Then you don’t have to worry about me crawling to your Yuko. What kind of girlfriend are you if you don’t trust Yuko?” Haruna said angrily and tears are falling running down her cheeks.

Miichan was taken aback on Haruna’s speech and pushed Haruna on the wall and slapped her.

“So you are acting all high and mighty now because you her as your pair.” Miichan put her hands on Haruna’s shoulder and clutched it tightly as her nails are digging agaisnt Haruna’s skin.

Haruna was crying in pain. “Please… stop.” She whimpered.

“You started it and I continue it. Therefore, I am the one who will stop this.” Miichan laughed.

“I’ve been dying to kill you since I landed my eyes on you seating on my chair next to Yuko.”

She’s always talking about Yuko!’ Haruna shouted inside her.

“You are just lucky, she doesn’t like this attitude. I am lucky because she’s not around. Yet, I won’t kill you for now. I’ll murder your inner self first.” Miichan scratched Haruna’s shoulders which causes Haruna to yelp in pain.

Haruna collapse on the floor when Miichan left and started sobbing more.

She wanted to go back outside this school and start going to a normal school. She never thought this school would be cruel to her. Haruna still doesn’t have a proper friends and now there is a girl that despise her.

After crying for 5 minutes, Haruna realizes that she’s in the girl’s toilet and doesn’t want to embarrass herself more. She stood up and walk her way to the dorm.

Haruna is still crying while walking and didn’t realizes she bumped into someone.

“Uh. Why are you crying?” The girl with the same height as Haruna asked as she examines Haruna’s face.

Haruna sobbed again and hugged the tall girl. All she wants right now is protection.

“There. There.” The tall girl patted Haruna’s head.

“I’m Shinoda Mariko. SDN48” Mariko said and waiting for Haruna’s response.

“I-I’m… Ko-koji-jim—“ Haruna can’t find her words and Mariko interrupted her.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to force yourself.”

Haruna parted away from the hug and shook her head. “I’m… Ko-kojima… Ha-haru…na” She said in between sob.

“One of the new AKB48 girl? Kojima Haruna?” Mariko smiled in a clever way.

Haruna looked in to her with a wet face. “Ho-how’d you know?”

Mariko shrugged. “A girl in your class talked to me about you.”

Haruna doesn’t understand what Mariko is saying about some girl mentioned her to Mariko.

“Who?” She asked.

“That’s not important.” Mariko smiled.

“Are you okay now?” Mariko changed the topic.

Haruna nodded.

“I’m not going to ask what happen but…” Mariko kissed Haruna on her forehead.

“I hope Kojiharu will be smiling the next time I see you. I’m late for my group meeting.” Shinoda Mariko waved goodbye at Haruna.

I promise.’ Haurna smiled at the new friend she found.

A's note: Yeee W MATSUI! :]] Mayuki! MariHaru too!

LOL in my original plot, Shinoda Mariko supposed to be Kojima Haruna's sister that's why I put her in SDN48 but yeah, it's not fun at all without MariHaru. xD

I can't wait for their trip. Na mean?

And yeah IDK but shall I make SP Chapters for each Pairs in the upcoming trip? I feel like playing/messing up with them.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 11:42:23 PM by AAAice »
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2011, 05:44:31 PM »
huh  :shocked u changed ur plot also?!  XD

great great!!

ahh poor haruna >_<  Miichan u soo mean  :cry:

Mayu!!! >_<

Flean

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2011, 05:47:33 PM »
Mayu you pervert~~  :drool: :drool:

Miichan!!!  :O :O

I like the MariHaru~~~  :bow: :bow:

nice chap!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2011, 06:05:42 PM »
WMATSUI AND (possible) MAYUKI?!  :onioncheer:

Miichan... really girl? really?  :grr:

MariHaru~!!!! How cute~  :on drink:

please continue~ :on GJ:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2011, 06:28:16 PM »
Haha I made a big mistake about Mariko's information. She's not from SKE48(First Year). She is from SDN48(Third Year) - I got used on writing SKE than SDN. Sorry.  :shakeit:

-

- Yes yes I did change my plot a little.

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2011, 01:47:18 AM »
WMatsui yaeh  :fap

Mayuki  :heart: Mayuyu stole Yuki's first kiss..good job nezumi ;)

miichan  :smhid

please continue  :cow:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2011, 04:50:46 AM »
WMatsui FTMFW!  :drool:

Also, Mayuki!  :twothumbs

You sir is AWESOME! Please, do continue!  8)

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2011, 10:28:25 AM »
I bet (and hope) Yuko was the one to talk to Mariko about Haruna :)

Mariharu is so cute, but I wanna see Yuko dump Miichan and get Haruna hehe

Thanks for updating
Looking forward to the trip :)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2011, 11:31:10 AM »
Jealous Miichan is really scaring lol

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: Future Love [SP Chapter] - Bus Ride
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2011, 01:05:50 PM »
A's Note: I won't make their trip as one of main chapters cause I'm only playing/messing up on the trip so I made it as Special Chapter xD

Special ChapterBus Ride

“I can’t believe I have to be with Watanabe Mayu!” Kashiwagi Yuki whined. She still cannot move on from the pairing announcement yesterday.

Yuki sat on the top of her luggage and buried her face on her palms.

Haruna sat on her luggage too. “You have Mayu! I have Yuko! Her girlfriend is murdering me! We have to be in pairs until this trip finishes! How do you feel about that?” She pouted angrily.

Rena who is still putting some of her clothes in the luggage quietly said, “I’m scared of Minegishi Minami. I hate this future love’s sake Aki-M keep saying.” She then gave the two girls a sad puppy look.

The three girls sighed.

“And why does it have to be today?!” Rena, Haruna and Yuki said in unison.

--

Aki-M had told them to be with their pairs throughout the trip; even in the bus ride.

Most girls are excited to be in Nikko Ryokan, except for the six girls – Takamina, Rena, Yuki, Yuko, Haruna and Miichan.

The trip will only last for three days.

--

(Takacchan/Atsumina’s Bus Ride)

Takahashi Minami dragged her luggage to the bus and gave it to the bus driver to put the luggage on the compartment. Atsuko did the same too.

Atsuko grabbed Takamina’s hand and went inside the bus.

After picking a seat in the bus. Atsuko sat on the available seat and gestured Takamina to sit with her.

“Let’s sit together.” She smiled with a pleading look.

“I will be sitting at the front since I am the student body president.” Takamina said without a hint of gentle tone and Takamina let go of her hand to Atsuko’s and sat in the available seat in the front which next to the teacher’s.

Atsuko was left with a heartbroken expression as she didn’t expect Takamina to act like that even though they are told to stay in pairs. Atsuko hated Takamina’s title of being a student body president. Today is their trip meaning students will be acting like a normal people who don’t have to think anything school related but this trip.

Even just for this bus ride, I want you to stay on my side.’ 

Takamina sat on her seat and feeling guilty that she has to left Atsuko alone in the next 3 and a half hours.

Sorry Atsuko. I’m not yet comfortable being alone with you.

Takamina tugged her head to the seat in front of her.

“Takahashi-san, are you not going to be with Maeda-san?” The teacher asked.

Takamina looked up and sat straight. “Er. Uh. I have to do my responsibilities as AKB48’s leader.” Takamina sweetly smiled.

The teacher chuckled. “You should take a day off on your duty as a leader.”

Takamina scratched the back of her nape and smiled hesitantly. “I’m alright. I’ll enjoy myself when we get to the destination.” Takamina persuaded.

The teacher nodded and sat on his seat.

Ths journey had passed hour and a half already. Most girls inside the bus are sleeping.

Takamina who is gazing at the window looked on at the time in her phone screen.

10:45AM

Takamina then carefully looked in between of the bus chair to see if Atsuko is awake. Takamina didn’t see Atsuko. She then looked up on her seat and saw Atsuko’s head leaning in the window sleeping.

Takamina took the blanket in her duffel bag next to her and went to Atsuko’s place.

The president spreads out the blanket and carefully wrapped it on Atsuko. Takamina stared at the sleeping Atsuko and a smile become visible in Takamina’s face. She brushed the strands of hair covering Atsuko’s face and placed it behind Atsuko’s ears.

She is slowly leaning in closer to Atsuko as she was going to hug the sleeping girl. Takamina realizes what she is currently doing, a red tint appeared on her cheeks and went back to her seat.

Takamina was tapping her heart. Wanting the different beating to stop.

Why do I always feel different everytime I see you Atsuko?

Another 30 minutes had passed.

Atsuko woke up and found herself wrapped in a blanket that has a ribbon designs. She smiled to the fact she knew who is this blanket is from.

“Minami.” Atsuko whispered and brushed her hand on the soft fabric and smelled the scent of Takamina.

“Thank you.”

Atsuko is happily smiling the entire journey.

This blanket I have in my arms gave me a sweet dream.

--

(Kojiyuu’s Bus Ride)

The excited yet hyper Yuko gave her luggage to Sayaka for her to put in the compartment and hurriedly went to grab a seat so Haruna won’t took the window side. Yuko sort of felt upset that Miichan is sitting far away. Yuko took the available seat in between of the TomoTomo seat at the back and Atsuko who is sitting alone at their front.

She doesn’t care if she is sitting with Haruna, all she is caring about now is to see the views while taking a journey to Chuzenji.

In about 25 minutes of the ride. Haruna was concentrating and tapping the buttons on her Nintendo DS while Yuko was gazing in the window like a little kid who is taking a picture whenever she see any interesting view.

“Waaa. Kawaii~!” Yuko said in a childish voice.

“Mitte! Mitte!” Sometimes Yuko didn’t realize she wanted Haruna to look at the interesting things she sees. Yet Haruna thinks Yuko is just too excited to notice she’s talking to the girl she’s being cold to.

Haruna keep on looking at Yuko in the corner of her eyes and can’t help but giggle inside.

“Bleugh. I’m getting dizzy.” Yuko’s vision was spinning due to moving around each seconds.

She took her blanket and a little pillow from her bag.

Trying to find her position to sleep, in a minute Yuko managed to sleep.

Haruna made the screen of her DS in to a black screen and see if Yuko’s eyes were close. She then turned to look at Yuko and couldn’t help but stare as the small girl sleeps like a baby. Haruna’s smile were affectionate.

I want to see more adorable Yuko.’ 

Haruna was about to caress Yuko’s cheeks but the bus suddenly turned left. Yuko’s head also went to the left and landed on Haruna’s bicep. The tall girl almost jumped and almost drop her DS.

“Hmm…” Yuko groaned, her eyebrows frowned but went back to normal.

Haruna gently rested Yuko’s head properly on her bicep.

Another 30 minutes passed by.

Yuko slowly opened her eyes as the brightness coming from the window hurts her eyes. She found herself rested on someone else bicep and her head felt heavy as someone head is resting on the top of hers. Yuko slowly pulled away from Haruna.

Yuko examined Haruna’s face. Yuko giggled when she saw Haruna’s big round ears and wanting to play with it. The giggle stopped when Yuko saw the puffy eyes of Haruna due to crying from last night.

The small girl gently tapped Haruna’s closed eyes.

She also found Haruna’s mole on the lower lip attractive and her pouting lips made it even more adorable.

I want to kiss you.’ 

The small girl slapped herself for thinking something ridiculous. She then looked up on her seat to see what Miichan is doing. Sleeping. Yuko then spotted Haruna’s DS on the girl’s lap and took it.

Playing and giggling over the game called Diner Dash for 20 minutes, Yuko got dizzy again and placed the DS back on Haruna’s lap. Yuko’s conscience made her to spread the blanket in to a big size and Yuko covered Haruna with the half part of her blanket.

Yuko was gazing at the window with a smile throughout the trip while Haruna was sleeping the entire journey.

--

(Mayuki’s Bus Ride)

“Let me.” Watanabe Mayu grabbed the luggage handle from Kashiwagi Yuki’s hand and ran towards the driver to put their bags in the compartment.

Yukirin stopped on her track as she thinks Watanabe Mayu is doing this to make up with her. This is going to be a long journey with Watanabe Mayu. Yukirin is a little nervous but she shrugs it off and went inside the bus.

Mayuyu was waving her hands in the air when Yuki was looking for her. Yukirin smiled and went to their seat.

“Eh?! Wh-what a-are you do-doing?!” Yuki asked wide eyed when she saw Mayuyu taking off her jeans.

Who would’ve taught the innocent looking girl is taking her jeans off in the public.

Yukirin’s body is heating up and almost bursted when she saw Mayuyu’s flawless legs and her blood red colored underwear with a writing on the side that says ‘Devil inside me.

Mayu chuckled. “Stripping off.”

“Take yours off too.” Mayu teased and grabbed Yukirin’s skirt jokingly.

Yukirin gulped and looked around the bus that someone might see them. Lucky Mayu picked a seat at the near end of the bus and the seat next to them is still empty.

“Stri-strip?” Yuki whispered to the stripping Mayu.

Mayu chuckled again. “Did you fall for my tempting invitation?” Mayu winked at Yuki who was about to…

“I’m only changing my jeans into a skirt.” Mayu spins the mini skirt she has in front of Yukirin.

Yukirin’s jaw dropped. Feeling a fool to fall for Mayu’s tactic. A red shade become visible on Yukirin’s cheeks. She then sat next to Mayu.

That was so embarrassing. I almost slipped my skirt off.

Kashiwagi Yuki didn’t say anything as she felt awkward to the girl she’s sitting next to. Watanabe Mayu was grinning wickedly on the ride as she is gaining Yuki’s eyes on her and that removing the jeans off really got Yuki’s eyes. Yet she knows Yuki is having an uncomfortable time at the moment.

You can’t control your sexual appetite Yukirin.

Mayu gave Yuki a time so she let her off this time. Mayuyu then took her megane on her bag and put it on. She also took a sketch pad from her bag.

Sketching different kind of anime’s, Yukirin was amused on Mayuyu’s skills. Mayuyu also ran out of characters to draw so she thought for a while and an invisible flashing light bulb that was about to explode already give Mayuyu an idea.

Yukirin was curious on the new piece Mayuyu is sketching. The girl is putting more detailed shades and tones than the other lineart she did earlier.

“What are you drawing now?” Yukirin asked with a curious tone.

Mayu smiled from the fact Yukirin’s attention are on hers again.

Yukirin waited for Mayu’s response but nothing came. Instead, Mayu keeps sketching.

Touch me, touch me, touch me, tou-touch me.
Touch me baby~ all night longgg~

Mayuyu chanted while sketching. Yukirin felt a little bit awkward again. Sure she likes it when Mayu is alluring her but…

It’s just awkward. I can’t explain why.’ Yuki felt that there is a red tint again on her cheeks and her body is heating up again.

10 minutes had passed, Mayu finally finishes the sketch she made.

Yukirin examined the piece.

Two girls are in the picture. Yuki can tell it is her and Mayu as it has the same features as them. The short girl looks like she was kissing the tall girl passionately and her hands are squeezing the tall girl’s oshiri tightly. The tall girl’s hand are wrapped around the short girl’s body but in the picture, it more looks like the tall girl is rubbing the back of the short girl. The two girls are leaning against in the window of a… bus?

“Oh there is blood coming out on your nose.” Mayu broke the silence as she joked about Yukirin’s expression. Yuki then wiped the blood which she fell for Mayu’s game again.

Mayu sat up straight and stole a kiss on Yukirin.

“I’ll let you off… for now.” Mayu said to the wide eye famous reaction of Yukirin.

Watanabe Mayu was listening to music on her phone the entire trip while Yuki is sleeping using Mayuyu’s blanket as Mayu wrapped it around to the shivering Yuki.

--

(Saeyaka’s Bus Ride)

Sayaka who looking so groggy has been tickled by Sae behind.

“GENKING!!!” Sae laughed at Sayaka’s shocked expression.

Yuko was laughing behind too and gave her luggage to Sayaka and ran off towards the bus.

“You should be energetic like us!!!” Sae danced weirdly. Sayaka giggled.

“It’s you and Yuko’s fault for making me stay up late. It’s not like you guys will stay in Nikko for like a year or something.” Sayaka broke off Sae’s dance.

Sae pouted. “Mou~ what a kill joy you are. Tsk.” Sae walked off but Sayaka manages to hold on Sae’s hand.

“You didn’t even let me finish.” It is now Sayaka’s turn to pout at the still pouting Sae.

Sae then showed her white even teeth to Sayaka as she smiles wide.

“I will definitely enjoy this trip with you.” Sayaka blushed. Sae blushed too and hugged the other tower.

“You are becoming soft!” Sae said softly and then tickled Sayaka and ran off towards the bus.

“Matte!!! Gee.” Sayaka shook her head in Sae’s silly action.

Sayaka didn’t know the reason why she’s best friend’s with that Genking girl. She wonders if Sayaka wasn’t in to soccer before, what sort of relationship would her and Sae will be right now?

“Kochi, kochi!” Sae said loudly when she spotted Sayaka entered the bus.

Sae was already covered in her big blanket and Sayaka covered herself too in Sae’s blanket.

“Who told you to share with my blanket?” Sae pouted again playfully.

“Your heart.” Sayaka teased and made a heart gesture.

Sae lightly shoved Sayaka and the two giggled.

Along the journey the two girls are capturing different shots.

“Let’s do a pouting pose!” Capture.

“Let’s do an inches away kiss!” Capture.

“Let me bite you in your ear!” Capture.

“Let’s write SaeSayaka ‘til the end!” Capture.

“Ahh so many so many! What else?” They ended up capturing a stolen shot.

“Ahhh now I know why some of our Wota created a Saeyaka mini fanclub.” Sayaka stated and rested her head on Sae’s shoulder.

“Even if I flirt to lots of girls, you still capture my heart.” Sae smiled and rested her head on Sayaka’s head and took a picture.

“To Saeyaka!” The two then smiled warmly in front of the camera.

Hour and a half had already passed. Sae is the first one who woke up on her little nap and found Sayaka sleeping on her shoulder. Sae couldn’t help but smile to the sleeping Sayaka.

I won’t forget the day you change the whole Miyazawa Sae.

Sae caressed Sayaka’s cheeks. Sayaka felt someone is brushing its hands to her cheeks so she opened her eyes and saw Sae caressing her face.

“Like my soft skin?” Sayaka said in a sleepy voice yet in a teasingly way.

“Yeah. I was actually about to kiss your cheek but you woke up. You really are a kill joy.” Sae teased.

“Why didn’t you continue?” Sayaka raised an eyebrow.

“Tsk. You and your expressions.” Sae tugged her head on to Sayaka’s.

Sayaka looked at the side view of Sae’s and placed a small peck on her cheek.

“You and your excuses.” Sayaka said and snuggled close to Sae.

Sae blushes on Sayaka’s sudden action. She only do such things if she’s drunk or whatever and in real life she never get so lovey-dovey to Sae. Sure, the Twin Towers can act like a couple but not with the kisses and touchings.

“You and me.” Sae snuggled to Sayaka too.

The two of them hold hands under their blanket.

The next thing they knew, they went back to sleep. Akimoto Sayaka and Miyazawa Sae was sleeping throughout the journey.

--

(Matsui Rena and Minegishi Minami’s Bus Ride)

“Oi. Hurry up and seat on the window side okay?” Miichan said bitterly to Rena who is helping the driver to put most of the girl’s luggage to the compartment.

Rena nodded.

“Rena-senpai!” A girl shouted from behind. Rena turned around to see Jurina running towards her.

“Hey I told you not to put senpai after my name.” Rena gave Jurina a little glare and Jurina giggled.

“Sorry.” Jurina pouted and played her fingers as she is shy to ask Rena’s email adress.

“I’m only joking. So what brings you here? I’m sorry if I won’t be able to teach you today.” Rena lowered her head.

“It’s okay! I mean… uhm… er… you deserve to have a break anyway.” Jurina hated herself for not asking Rena yet.

Argh. Courage where are you?! I’m making Rena late.

Jurina took a deep breathe. “MatsuiRenacanIhaveyouremailplease?”

“Eh? You want my email adress?” Rena asked doubtful as she might have heard different.

Jurina nodded.

“Hehe. Is that so? Open your infrared.” Rena flipped open her phone and so did Jurina.

“JangJang!” The two of them said in unison as they sent their email adress to each other.

“Got it!” Jurina smiled. “Is it okay if… I email you?”

“That’s why you asked and I give right?” Rena joked.

“Oi! Rena! Hurry up! I don’t want to stand inside waiting for you!” Miichan shouted from the door of the bus.

Jurina gave Rena a scared look and asked if she will be the girl she has to pair with and Rena nodded.

“You better go now. Thank you Rena. Student Jurina will miss you.” Jurina shyly said.

“Hai. Teacher Rena will miss Student Jurina too.” Rena patted Jurina’s head and smile at her.

Jurina couldn’t help but give Rena a kiss on the cheek. Rena become wide eyed from the sudden action.

“A good bye and good luck kiss.” Jurina said and walked away quickly.

Rena touched the cheek where Jurina had planted a kiss on. Rena were dazed for a second and stopped when Miichan shouted again.

“For the last time Rena get in here now!” Miichan demanded.

Gee. Can’t she sit first on her seat and wait for me?!’ Rena angrily said inside her.

This is going to be a long ride and trip with Minegishi Minami.

Ignoring to the rattling Miichan about Yuko and Haruna sitting together while she’s stuck here at the very back of the bus. Rena is just listening to her music.

Later on a vibration made Rena jumped a little. Someone had emailed her.

I know it’s only been 20 minutes. How are you doing now? Are your ears dead now because of Miichan’s annoying voice? >.<

Rena giggled inside her on how Jurina put lots of emoticons on her email.

I’m being protected by my earphones. I’m fine. How about you? This kind of hour is time of classes. Sneaky!!!

Jurina quickly responded in just a milliseconds as if her eyes are glued on her phone’s screen.

I’m not! Class is boring. Blah blah blah here blah blah blah there. Hurts my ears too. T_T Save me teacher Rena!

Walk out in class like a boss!

L.A.M.E!’ Jurina replied

I miss you already my Matsui!’ Jurina sent another email again.

Rena blushed and thought Jurina can be a little straightforward too.

I’m always on your side Matsui.’ Rena replied back but regrets it after as she thinks it’s a little flirty.

Aww. That made my heart rate beat fast!

Throughout the bus ride, Rena and Jurina keep sending flirty emails.

Somehow, my heart feel a little weird whenever I’m with her or talking with her.’ Rena thought.

Rena placed her hand on the chest and feeling the tugs of her heart.

No way! I checked how many characters this chapter has... 3000+ something. It is my first time to write a chapter with lots of words.

I know, I know. My WMatsui moment is not that sweet. -.- If only Jurina is 2nd year haha.

So which Pairs in the bus ride do you like? :]] I like... my Kojiyuu and Mayuki and Saeyaka and WMatsui and Takacchan. xD
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 08:19:46 PM by AAAice »

Flean

« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2011, 01:20:59 PM »
nice chapter~~ :twothumbs

sweet Takacchan moment~~  :luvluv2:  so biased!!  :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2011, 01:53:50 PM »
i like the uhm...SaeYaka ,sou sou the twin tower bus ride!!!!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 03:29:15 PM by nyaha00 »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2011, 02:56:20 PM »
Nice! I like Mayuki ^^

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2011, 04:50:19 PM »
Mayuki moment was HILARIOUS! Oh but WMatsui was quite funny too! I can clearly imagine what Jurina looked like!

All in all, that was a great chapter! Fast update by the way! Keep it up! I wanna see more!  XD

You just made my day! Like a boss!  :twothumbs  8)2

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2011, 07:51:01 PM »
I LIKE ITTTTT~ MAYUKI~ WMATSUI~ SAEYAKA~!!!!!!!!! *flails* *dies*

Offline Lurx89

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2011, 10:44:32 PM »
i like all the pairs present  :yep:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2011, 11:29:30 PM »
please update soon..!!
i wanna know what happen next... :grin:

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2011, 10:33:44 AM »
Omggg you're killing me with the kojiyuu.

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: Future Love [SP Chapter] - It's Hot!!!
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2011, 12:19:06 PM »
A's Note: Nothing serious in this chapter. It's a fun chapter... I guess.

Special Chapter – It’s Hot!!!

AKB48 girls safely arrived at Nikko Ryokan. After getting the information on which rooms each of pairs are staying they went to their respective rooms along with their partners to put the luggage and go to the hot springs after as most girls suggested.

“Go on first. I’ll take to sensei.” Takamina told Atsuko.

Atsuko shook her head as she wanted to wait for Takamina. “No. I’ll wait for you here.”

“You don’t have to. It will take long.” Takamina furrowed her brows.

“Can you stop?! I want to stay with you okay?!” Atsuko angrily said as it startle the short girl.

After waiting for around 20 minutes, Takamina finally finishes talking to the teacher and went to the room where she and Atsuko is assigned.

“Sorry.” Atsuko apologized to Takamina when they are inside the room.

“No. It’s okay.” Takamina smiled and went outside the room to go to the changing room where all the girls is at.

Atsuko sighed and followed the other girl.

--

Most of AKB48 girls went to the changing room where they have to put the towels around them and quickly go set their feet on the hot spring.

“Huwahhh atsui!!!” Sasshihara Rino shrieked after she went to the tub without even tapping the water with her foot or a single finger.

The girls laugh on her stupidity.

“Baka!” Itano Tomomi bent down on her knees and splashes the water on Sasshihara’s face.

“Itano Tomomi baaaaka~!” Kasai Tomomi butted Itano Tomomi hard on the back of Itano’s head. Itano lose her balance so she fell on the hot water too almost losing the grip of her towel on her body too.

“KYAAAA~!” She shrieked too and earning a splash of water in the face from Sasshihara.

The girls double laugh and most of them took a picture of Itano and Sasshihara.

“Waahh girls I feel that my lips are looking more swollen.” Kitahara Rei joked and snickered on her own joke and the girls laughed too.

Kashiwagi Yuki along with Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Rena and Kojima Haruna placed themselves at the very corner of the tub and laughing along with the girls too.

“Why do you have a bath flannel around your neck?” Watanabe Mayu asked Kojima Haruna who is wearing a bath flannel wrapped around her neck.

Haruna didn’t want to say that she has a scars on the back of her shoulder due to Miichan’s scratch.

“In case I get sweat.” She answered airheadedly. Rena and Yuki giggled on Haruna’s vague response.

“Duh! Obviously you’ll get sweat!” Mayu pointed out the obvious and stick a tongue out to Haruna.

She then got up and went to the active group and play along with them.

“Hey you wanna play with them?” Yukirin asked to Haruna but Haruna turn down Yukirin’s offer.

Yuki shrugged and went to the group with Rena.

“Are you okay?” Atsuko asked Haruna who sat next to her. Haruna nodded.

“You are the most quiet girl in our year.” Atsuko smiled not trying to offend Haruna.

“You too.” Haruna said. Atsuko giggled.

“No, I’m not. You just don’t see me laughing, giggling, smiling or talking a lot lately.” Atsuko turned her gaze to Takamina who is enjoying herself with the girls.

Haruna followed the gaze of Atsuko and a little smile appear on her face. “Do you… like Takamina?” Haruna asked plainly.

“Eh?!” Atsuko blushed and bit her lower lip to prevent from smiling.

Haruna snickered on Atsuko and splashed her a water on the face.

Atsuko gasped. “Hey!” She then splash a water to laughing Haruna and some of the hot water went inside Haruna’s mouth.

The two girls laughed and started to have a water fight.

“Looks like your partners are having a fun time.” Sae hang her arms around the two midgets – Oshima Yuko and Takahashi Minami.

“So?!” The two said in unison bitterly.

Atsuko... I want to see you more smiling.’ Takamina smiled inside her as she has to keep a straight face in front of Sae.

The airhead can actually laugh.’ Yuko rolled her eyes as she doesn’t want to show her amusement in front of Sae.

Yuko and Takamina looked at each other and grinned.

“ATSUI!!!” Sae yelped in pain. The two midget high-fived on a job well done on splashing the tall girl.

“I’ll kill you midgets!” Sae gave the two a murderuous look but fail because she can’t open her eyes properly due to the splashing earlier.

“Find us!!!” The two stick their butt out and ran away to hide to the girls in the tub.

All the girls enjoyed their stay in the rocky tub. However, most of them got out of the water as their feet and hands started to get wrinkles from staying in the water for two hours.

Later on they went for karaoke to spend the half of their night.

Yuko noticed Haruna disappear after she finishes her play time with Sae and Takamina as she was about to tell her that they are going karaoke with the girls.

She can be on her own then.’ Yuko shrugs and went to the karaoke room.

“Guys guys! There is a band room next door.” Kitahara Rei told the girls what she found out.

Some girls went next door to check it including the TomoTomo pair, Takacchan, MiiYuu, SaeYaka, Mayuki, Rena, Nito Moeno, Fujie Reina, Sasshihara Rino, Umeda Ayaka and Kitahara Rei.

“Sugoi.” Sae exclaimed.

“Ne, Sayaka can you sing the song you, Sae and Yuko composed?” Atsuko pleaded. She really wanted to hear the song as it has been along time.

“Eh? Majisuka? Like are you really really serious?” Sayaka double check if she is hearing Atsuko right.

Atsuko nodded. “Yeah. It makes me laugh! Even when you guys did the gorilla action.” Atsuko started laughing by just imagining the image.

Sayaka, Yuko, Sae, Umeda, Miichan, Reina and Moeno nodded at once and grinned widely. The girls in the room who will be the audience also can’t wait to see the performance again.

The six girls went to the instruments. Sayaka, Sae and Yuko are the lead singers while Umeda Ayaka is the guitarist, Miichan is the bass, Nito Moeno is the drums and Fujie Reina is in charge of the keyboard.

The moment the intro starts as Fujie Reina started the keyboard, Miichan did the guitar intro along with Moeno and Umeda started banging her drums the girls in the room cheered like they are in a concert and the girls next door went to watch the performing girls too.

Oide oide samishii hito yo
Ochikondetatte shouganai ze
Minna Minna iroiro aru sa
Issho ni utatte moriagarou

“HEY!!!” The girls shouted along too.

“HU HU!”

They jumped and danced along the song as they thump their hands on their chest like a gorilla and some are taking pictures and recording videos to the girls.

Mayu on the other hand went out of the room as she cannot stand to see Sae taking the spotlight again. Mostly, Yukirin. Yuki was drooling on Sae’s performance and couldn’t take her eyes off Sae.

“I have my own spotlight later anyway.” Mayu grinned wickedly and skip through the hallway.

Yukirin was having a major goosebumps. This is her first time to see the girls in Akiba perform since the school is specialist in Music. Yet, this is the first time Sae really struck her heart. Yuki couldn’t stop staring at Sae.

You can sing to me any time you want.

Rena went outside the room. She wanted to be alone and have a quiet time, today has been really a loud day for her. From Miichan’s bickering, the squeals, giggles and laugh in the hot spring to this performance.

She looked on her phone and see Jurina sent her an email 15 minutes ago. Rena clicked the message.

I can’t sleep. Huhu.

The girl checked the time on her phone screen. It reads, ’11.27PM

I’ll sing you a lullaby. Calling you now.

Rena dialled Jurina’s number as Jurina gave her number earlier when they are sharing emails together at the bus ride.

Again. Rena regret sending the message to Jurina. She thinks she is going overboard on her actions towards Jurina.

Haruna set the big futon on the floor for her and Yuko to sleep on later. She then lay body on the futon.

She felt weak again towards Miichan. The girl threaten Haruna again on the hot tub earlier as she thinks Haruna is secretly eyeing Yuko in her towel.

Minegishi Minami killed my pride again.

Haruna smack her fist on the floor which it made her winced.

“Itai.” She said while rubbing her fist.

-

AKB48’s first night is going to be long and spicy.

LOL Props to the Band!!!

I'm excited on the next chapter.

Flean

Re: Future Love [SP Chapter] - Laughs and Giggles and Performance
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2011, 12:42:06 PM »
its really fun reading this chap!!!! :twothumbs  cant wait for the next chap!!! XD

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Lang Lai Le