JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Local Art - Ai no Kotoba

Author Topic: In Love With Royalty [WMatsui + Others](Updated 11/10)[End]  (Read 26801 times)

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Hai guiseee~ i couldn't help it and started this before I finished the MaYuki one...  :hee: but i hope you enjoy.... i'm not sure how long this one will be so... so please be patient  :sweat: so without further ado... let me preset to youuuuuuu~!!!

In Love With Royalty Chapter 1

The young prince and her small group of soldiers rode into the ruined village. The prince's face showed paine at the sight of the slaughter and damage done to the tiny village. Everything was burning or broken and she knew that the chances of survivors were very slim. She shook her head and turned back to the group.

"Everyone split up! Search everywhere for survivors! No one will be left behind!"

"Yes your highness!"

Everyone unmounted and spilt up in different directions. The young prince unmounted too and walked off toward the poor side of the village. She picked her way through the rubble and wreckage, ignoring the soot and dirt that got on her armor and cloak. As she got to the border of the village, she nearly gave up hope that there were no survivors… or at least on this end. She turned to go back but something caught her eye. She immediately ran over and began throwing planks of wood aside. A pale white hand was peeking out from under the planks of wood and moving slightly. She was determined to get whoever it was out of there and back to safety as soon as possible. She ignored the flames that heated up the side of her face and made her silver armor glow painfully hot. Once she was done, she was breathing heavily as she stared down at a young girl, not a day over 20. She pulled off her cloak and wrapped the scarcely dressed girl in it before picking her up. She quickly walked back to her group ignoring the raging fires, praying to all gods that the girl will be alright. Who knows how long she was trapped there.

"I found a survivor!"

"Your highness! Is she alive?"

"For now… we have to hurry back. Any on your ends?"

"None your highness…"

"On your way back, keep your eyes peeled. We might find some who managed to get away."

"Yes your highness!"

"Move out!"

They mounted and off they went, riding at a moderate pace and looking around, hoping to find at least one more. About three miles away from the village, Lieutenant Colonel Yagami Kumi halted the group and placed a finger to her lips. She slowly signaled to a tree about 5 paces ahead. Everyone placed their hands on the hilts of their swords and advanced slowly. Suddenly, she stopped them again but signaled for them to place their swords down. She unmounted and walked over and held out her hand.

"We're not hostiles… we're from the kingdom… come on out."

She smiled and everyone watched as a young girl took the gloved hand and appeared out from behind the tree. She looked weak and halfway through, her knees gave out and she fell. She felt herself fall onto something hard yet soft at the same time and noticed she was being lifted off the ground. She looked up and saw the Colonel smiling at her again and felt something soft wrap around her.

"Let's take you back and let you get checked up shall we?"

The girl nodded and mounted the horse while Kumi sat behind her. From then on, they rode continuously back to the castle, only stopping once to rest the horse and for the prince to check on the still unconscious girl. Once they got back, the prince was about to call for the doctor but found her already standing at the foot of the stairs.

"Welcome back prince. Is that her?"

"Yes. She's been unconscious since we left… please… do what you can."

"Of course."

"Oh! Doctor Oshima! Can you give her a quick check up too?"

"Hmmmm? Shes a survivor too then?"

"Yup."

"Alright then… off we go! Prince, carry her up to the infirmary for me while I take this young lady to the nurses. And tell Nyan Nyan to come down and do the check up on her while I go and make sure that girl in your arms is okay."

"Yes doctor."

The prince took her up and placed her on one of the beds while telling the nurse there what the doctor had ordered. She pulled the blankets up and covered the girl before grabbing her hand and holding it with her own gloved one. She squeezed it slightly and stroked the back of her hand with her thumb.

"Please be okay… please wake up. I don't want to lose any more people to these bandits."

She heard the door open and Doctor Oshima walk in. Doctor Oshima stood there and smiled before pulling out gloves and walking up to her.

"I'll do my utmost to help her… but you must wait. So be patient and I'll call you when I'm done."

"Thanks… Yuko…"

"You're welcome pup… now OUT before I call Mari-chan and Shi-chan in here!"

"Okay! Okay! I'm out!"

The prince ran out of the infirmary and shut the door. She sighed and went back to her room to take off her armor and put on some regular clothing. She fixed her collar before sighing once again and walked out, going to her office to finish paper work. As she walked, she ran into Kumi and Medic Mayu.

"Hey Kumi! How is that girl doing? Is she good?"

"She's perfectly fine. Only a few bruises here and there."

"Good! How about you Mayu-chan? How have you been?"

"Never been better~!"

"You sound majorly happy…"

"It's because she's preggy~! With the Lieutenant Commander's child too!"

"Thanks for spilling the surprise!"

"Really? That's fantastic Mayu-chan! Congratulations! I'll be sure to congratulate the Lieutenant Commander too when I get the chance. How far along are you?"

"About 4 months!"

"And you ever told me?'

"It was going to be a surprise!"

"Haha well I have to go. See you guys later!"

"Bye~!"

"Catch you later princey~!"

She laughed and shook her head at the name as she continued to walk to her office. Once there, she closed the door and sat down while looking out the window.

"Why would you do this brother…? What would you accomplish…? What are you trying to prove with this madness?"

:note: :note: :note:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 08:26:29 AM by ShibuyaDokiDoki »

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: In Love With Royalty [WMatsui + Others]
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 10:47:56 AM »
yeye new fic  XD

anaxkumi  :cathappy:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 10:57:33 AM »
Mayu preggy. -.-

I wonder who the prince is.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 11:22:46 AM »
Yeah I'm curious who is the prince~!  XD

update soon~  :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 01:03:21 PM »
Oh I wonder who is the lieutenant commander

Offline saeseki

• Forever a Kumi Oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nyahan~
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 05:06:45 PM »
OMG!

Shibuya-san pls update  :nya:

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 08:39:24 AM »
LOL Yesss Mayu is preggy~!  :wahaha: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA My story, my world, my twisted imaginations LOL :hee: but i hope you guys like this...  :sweat: so heres chapter 2~!!!  :on ksweat:

In Love With Royalty Chapter 2

Two weeks later, the girl has yet to awaken and the prince was getting more worried as each day went by. She wanted the girl to be alive, to open her eyes and smile. As she sat there staring at her work, her mind slowly drifted to the girl laying in a bed a few rooms down the hall from her. She came back to her senses suddenly and shook her head.

"What the… why am I thinking about her AGAIN?"

She kept shaking her head until she got a little too dizzy to continue. She placed her head in her hands and rubbed her eyes before going back to work. As she finished her tenth signature, her door burst open and Kojima Haruna, the head nurse, ran in with a smile on her face.

"SHE'S AWAKE!"

"EH? REALLY?"

"No… just kidding."

"DAMN IT KOJIHARU! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?"

"Nothing… you just looked pretty bored so I decided to wake you up!"

The prince sighed before she sat back down and pinched the bridge of her nose. She shook her head and stared at the airheaded head nurse wondering how in the heavens did this girl become good enough to almost become a doctor.

"Don't do that to me… you'll give me heart problems before I'm even at that age."

"No I won't~!"

Haruna closed the door before sitting down in front of the prince and placing a cup of tea in front of her. She patted the unmoving hand before smiling and stared off into space. The prince sighed as she picked up and drank the slightly sweet tea, knowing that once Haruna spaces out, it takes her a while to come back. Suddenly, the door burst open for the second time in ten minutes, this time, almost making the prince spill her tea and making Haruna smash her head against the desk.

"GUYS. SHES AWAKE!"

"WHAT THE HELL YUKO! I NEARLY CHOKED… wait what…?"

"What did you say baby?"

"I said… your little angel is AWAKE."

"You better not be kidding me like your girlfriend did."

"I swear I am not… come see for yourself."

The prince and Haruna looked at each other before getting up and following the doctor. Haruna kept rubbing her forehead while muttering how she will get Yuko back for that while the prince just smiled and shook her head. As they reached the door, the prince suddenly felt nervous. She had no idea why but she just felt her heart rate increase and her hands get a little clammy. Suddenly, she heard someone calling to her.

"Oi… you alright there? Looking a little pale."

"Ah… I'm fine… let's go in shall we?"

They nodded ad Yuko opened the door ad stepped in followed by Haruna and then the prince. She looked around and saw the same clean and sterilized room and empty beds as always except for the one in the far corner. She walked up to the bed and saw the same girl she rescued two weeks ago wide awake and staring back at her. She smiled down at the girl and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Hey there. How are you feeling?"

The girl only stared at her for a moment before opening her mouth, looking slightly confused, and then closing it again. The prince turned to Yuko and looked at her questioningly. Yuko stared back before an imaginary light bulb appeared beside her head. She ran to her desk and grabbed a glass of water before going back and handing it to the girl. The girl took it an attempted to sit up but seemed a little weak. The prince quickly placed her hand on the girl's back and helped her up. She missed the small blush that graced the pale cheeks by a second. The girl drank the water and emptied the glass in three seconds flat. The other girls in the room just stared at her with wide eyes as she placed the glass down.

"Sorry… I was really thirsty… but I am fine… thank you for saving me."

"Oh haha no worries. I'm glad you're okay. When I found you, you looked like you were on the brink of death."

"Well then I am in debt to you for saving me."

"Don't worry about it! It's a prince's job to protect and save their people right?"

"Eh… you're the… the… the…"

"Prince? Yea…?"

"OH! OH MY! Your highness! Um… I'm sorry! Where are my manners! Uhhhhhh…"

"Whoa… whoa… don't strain yourself. Forget about manners! Just be yourself and not be so uptight, alright? We're all humans here, no one is above anyone."

"But… but…"

"No no. Just rest. That's all that matter… okay?"

The girl nodded before she allowed the prince to slowly set her back down onto the bed. The prince smiled at her as she fixed the white sheets over her body.

"Hey, we're gonna go check on the other patients alright? Don't scare the girl! She just woke up!"

"Yea! No harassing or anything okay?"

"Hey! Who do you guys take me for? Mari-chan or Shi-chan? You should be more worried about them than me! Have you SEEN what they can do?"

"We don't have to see. Just hearing the rumors are enough! But you may be worse!"

"NOT AS BAD AS KUMI AT LEAST."

"Enough enough! Just admit it! You're the worse out of all of us! Now then, I'll see you later! Once more, DON'T SCARE HER."

"LEAVE NOW YOU PERVERTED SQUIRREL!"

The prince glared at the two giggling people retreat out the door, stopping only when she saw it close and hear the footsteps become distant. She turned back to the girl who had an amused look on her face before smiling.

"This happens all the time… don't let it alarm you."

The girl nodded before smiling back at the prince. She felt her heart speed up at the sight of this girls smile. She had no idea what was in this girl that could make her, the prince of one of the strongest kingdoms, blush like a school girl.

"So do you remember anything from that night? Anything at all?"

The girl looked down and stayed silent for a few minutes. The prince sat there waiting patiently, wondering if what happened was traumatic enough for her to forget. Then the girl looked up and nodded.

"I… I remember a little…"

"Tell me what you can… but if you don't want to, it's okay. I understand."

The girl shook her head and gripped the sheets till her knuckles turned white ad started shaking. The prince saw this and grabbed her hand, rubbing the back of it with her thumb, hoping to soothe the girl. The girl's hand stopped shaking and she looked at the prince, surprised. She smiled at the girl and squeezed her hand slightly.

"Take your time then. I'll wait as long as you want me to."

"I... I remember I just returned from the spring with water. Everyone was how they were everyday… the children were playing, the parents were either chatting or working. I walked into my house and my mother was there, folding up the laundry. Suddenly, I hear my father run towards the house screaming about bandits coming. He came in and grabbed his sword but by the time he got out, they had gotten there. He was the first to go. They slashed him and tied him to one of their horses and then dragged him off. Then my mother told me to stay under the table and she ran out. Last thing I saw was her being dragged up and then dark. I guess they smashed my house and the falling wood broke the table and knocked me out… Is… everything gone now?"

The prince looked away as her eyes filled with sadness. The prince's hand stayed on the girl's hand, still stroking it unconsciously, and the girl noticed. She squeezed the prince's hand and got her attention again.

"Yea… I'm sorry but… everything is gone… we only found you and one other survivor."

"Who…?"

"Ishida… Ishida Anna."

"Anna-chan is alive?"

"Yes… you know her?"

"Yea… we live next to each other…"

"Yea… but that's it… only you two… damn it! If only I could've gotten there sooner! If only… I was a better ruler…"

The girl squeezed her hand again and made the prince look at her. She held the prince's pained gaze with her own and this time, it was her stroking his hand.

"Don't blame yourself your highness… you did what you can. And I am grateful for that. I owe you my life…"

"But…"

"No… you're only one person… and you can only do so much… so please… don't blame yourself."

The prince stayed silent before smiling at the girl and placing her hand on her head. She grinned and laughed, making the girl confused and cock her head to the side.

"Ne… what's so funny you're highness?"

"Well… I don't even know your name!"

"Oh… how rude of me… not even introducing myself!"

"Stop saying rude! It's fine! Now tell me your name! All beautiful angels like you would have an equally beautiful name!"

The girl blushed before shaking her head and laughing with the prince. She prince only smiled and winked at her, still waiting for her to introduce herself.

"Haha… my name is Rena… Matsui Rena. Your normal poor village girl."

"I am Jurina. Matsui Jurina. Your crazy prince. It's a great pleasure to meet such a beautiful angel."

The prince was kinda obvious right  :sweat: i suck at the hidden character things...  :on cloudeye:
 :note: :note: :note: :note:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 08:51:58 AM by ShibuyaDokiDoki »

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 09:03:52 AM »
As expected~ It's W Matsui~!!  XD

I'm so happy~  :yossi:

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 10:46:52 AM »
I was thinking the whole time that Rena is the prince and Jurina was the village girl.

Ahh you got me there!!!  :shakeit:

Offline saeseki

• Forever a Kumi Oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nyahan~
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 11:28:06 AM »
my  :heart: goes DOKIDOKI when i read your story

thank you for the update   :yossi:

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 01:50:37 PM »
When Yuko called the prince 'Pup' I knew immediately who she referred to. Plus, Kumi was there. That strengthened my guess.

Exactly like my guess, Jurina turns out to be the prince.

It's very original! I love it! Please do continue!  :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 07:47:55 PM »
Interesting really hehehe

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: In Love With Royalty - Chapter 3 [WMatsui + Others]
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 09:59:26 AM »
hai guiseee~  :hee: so i've gotten a lot of the super crazy things out of my way...  :farofflook: and i can finally rest for a bit! So i have written this chapter up just to introduce the characters and such... nothing much really... but i hope its not too confusing  :cool2: the story should get better next chapter... i hope  :sweat: so... until then... ENJOY~ :nya:

(Oh and i'm working on the MaYuki ending... don't worry... y'all will get your lemon.)

In Love With Royalty Chapter 3

Two weeks after she regained her consciousness and after she told her story to the prince, Rena was finally released by Dr. Oshima on two conditions. One, she didn't overwork or do anything to cause stress to her body and two, she had to watch what she ate. These two conditions only last for about 2 weeks but she still had to follow them… or back into the infirmary she goes. Rena readily agreed to these conditions and stepped out of the office. She closed the door behind her and sighed, leaning herself against the wall besides the office. As she looked out the window towards the blue mountains in the distance, she heard light footsteps coming down the hall. She turned her head to the left and saw the young prince walking down the hallway, her face was pulled into a slight grimace as she walked, seemingly in deep thought. As she got closer, Rena pushed herself off the wall and bowed.

"Good morning your highness…"

"Ah… Ah! Good morning Matsui-san! You're out of the infirmary now?"

"Yes… Dr. Oshima just released me… with rules of course."

"Haha of course! Her and her rules… anyways… are you busy?"

"Hmm…? Well… no. I don't even know where to go!"

"Well then… come take a walk with me then? I'll introduce you to my friends."

"Eh…? Are you sure?"

"Of course! Come on now."

The prince held out her arm and smiled at Rena. Rena hesitated for a bit before smiling and taking the offered arm and they began to walk. The prince led her out to the back of the castle and what she saw made her eyes go wide. Trees and flowers grew all over the back of the castle. Roses, lilies, Lavenders, all sorts of flowers along with trees the provided shades and beautiful images filled the garden. There was what seemed to be a river that ran through the place with a small bridge going over it and leading into a small gazebo. The gazebo itself was simple yet elegant. It was white with intricate designs decorating the outside and flowers that hung around it, creating a heavenly image. The prince led her into the gazebo and sat her down before walking over to one of the bushes and picking a white flower. She walked back and placed it gently in Rena's hair before smiling.

"The jasmine… it suits you."

"Thank you…"

As they smiled at each other, they heard footsteps approach. They looked up and saw Kumi and Anna walk up. Right when Rena and Anna made eye contact, immediate joy appeared on both their faces. They ran up to each other and hugged while calling each other's name.

"Rena-chan! You're alive! I was so scared you wouldn't make it… I was so scared…"

"Anna-chan! I'm so happy you're okay! Did you get hurt? Are you okay?"

Kumi and Jurina watched them with huge smiles until they parted. Kumi and Jurina walked up the two teary eyed girls and smiled at them. Jurina looked from Rena to Kumi before remembering she was supposed to introduce them.

"Ah… Matsui-san… this is Lieutenant Colonel Yagami Kumi, my right hand woman and my best friend. Kumi-chan, this is Matsui-san. The beautiful girl you saw before."

"It is a pleasure to meet you Matsui Rena-san. I am ecstatic that you are awake and well!"

"It is a pleasure to meet you too Yagami-sama. Thank you for coming to look for survivors and saving Anna-chan."

"No no… it is our duty! And plus, how can we leave such pretty girls alone… right?"

They all shared a laugh and sat down, chatting and getting to know each other while waiting for the others to arrive. Right when Kumi made another weird facial expression, they heard footsteps and laughter. They all looked up and saw Dr. Oshima Yuko and her girlfriend and head nurse, Kojima Haruna walk up. Yuko was, as always, trying to do "skinship" on Haruna who, on the other hand, was trying to fend off roaming hands… and not in a pleasant way either.

"GET OFF ME YOU CRAZY PERVERTED SQUIRREL! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN BROAD DAYLIGHT?"

"But Nyan Nyan! We haven't had fun for a few days alreadyyyy~!"

Everyone only watched them with blank expressions as the two went on, stopping for a brief moment to say hi before continuing. They watched for a while before ignoring them and going on with themselves. Kumi occasionally making weird faces while Jurina cracked odd jokes. Anna soon joined Kumi and they both caused the place to burst out laughing with their oddness... They were all waiting for one more pair to make their appearance and once they do, everyone can have what they were waiting for… food. As Yuko was about to be thrown into the river, they heard a voice call out and everyone looked up. Yuko frozen up above everyone's head as Haruna was ready to throw her in… who knew the head nurse was that strong. A girl in a pink dress and pigtails showed up while tugging on a girl with black hair tied up in a ponytail.

"Hi guys! Sorry we're late. She said she had to finish up some reports before we could come here!"

"Hey look who made it! Mayuyu and her fiancée!"

"Hey guys… yea I had to finish some reports. But we're here! Hey Jurina! Who is that pretty girl on your arm?"

"Ah right! Matsui-san, meet Mayu Watanabe, our best Medical Sergeant and, as you heard, her fiancée, Lieutenant Commander Kashiwagi Yuki."

"It's is nice to meet you Matsui-san. Mayu-chan has told me lots about you."

"It is a pleasure to meet such people that I have only heard great stories about."

"Great stories? Nonsense! What is so great about us?"

"Many things! Do not doubt me!"

"Haha of course of course! I don't doubt you! Oh Jurina… I heard that you found out Mayu-chan was pregnant."

"Yea! Congratulations Yuki-chan! How did you do it though? I mean… I know male and female can have kids but… female and female?"

"Ah… about that… let's just say… I'm a genuine pig for Yuko. She did it… with her pills."

"Pills?"

Jurina looked to the squirrel who was now back on solid ground and smiling, flashing her dimples and a wink before turning around once again start to bother Haruna.

"Let's just say… those damn pills are magical."

"What the…?"

"ANYWAYS…. You're a little too young to even ask so let's just eat… I'm starving…"

"But…"

"Maids? Please help us set up and get the food ready!"

Jurina only stood there looking lost while Rena watched her for a moment. She giggled and tugged on the young princes arm and gestured to the food.

"Let's eat your highness… I'm actually quite hungry."

"Ah… as you wish… Matsui-san."

"Mou…"

"What's wrong?"

"Why… do you call me Matsui-san? Our surnames are the same!"

"Then why do you call me your highness?"

"Because you are the prince!"

"Well stop calling me that! We're friends aren't we?"

"Ah… well… I guess?"

"Good! Now call me Jurina!"

"Only if you call me Rena! It sounds so weird for you to be so formal to me! You're a prince and I'm just a village girl!"

"You're not only a village girl Rena-chan! Now let's eat before these pigs eat it all!"

"I agree Jurina-chan! We mustn't let pigs eat it all!"

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TWO CALLING PIGS?"

:note: :note: :note: :note: :note:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 10:16:51 AM by ShibuyaDokiDoki »

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »
I'm more curious with MaYuki~  :D

Mayu pregnant~  :oops:

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 11:19:55 AM »
Yes... Yes... I'm more curious about how Mayu can get pregnant and what kind of pill that Yuko concocted. Please update. :kneelbow:

Offline saeseki

• Forever a Kumi Oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nyahan~
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 11:23:08 AM »
pls update  :bow:

well, KumiXAnna  :yep:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2011, 11:38:08 AM »
I can't wait lemon! :]]

MaYuki! To be honest I was excited how Yuki got Mayu pregnant, as in they did the hard lemon moments then I realize they are both females.  :banghead:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 05:04:59 PM »
I'm curious too about Mayuki heheheh

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2011, 10:33:15 PM »
YAY another WMatsui fic keke  :inlove:

Love your fics, can't wait till next update  :twothumbs

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2011, 08:11:04 PM »
Hai guise~! How's it going? I'm not dead yet!  :hee: :sweat: but here it chapter 4.... yea sorry... my writing hasn't been up to par lately. I might have mentioned but... things aren't going really well here... :sweat:

So i hope everyone will still enjoy my stories... i promise that it will get better once all this chaos passes.  :hee: So until then... enjoy.

In Love With Royalty Chapter 4

The small feast was finished in a few hours and they all sat around the gazebo chatting. A small band had come out and was playing soft tunes at the sun was setting, casting its golden rays onto the water and small waterfalls. All Rena could do was stare. This was the first time in her whole life to see something as magnificent as this. And this was only the backyard. As the current song ended and a new song began, Kumi smiled and stood up. She held out her hand for Anna who didn't even hesitate. They strode down to the opening and began a slow waltz. Yuko and Haruna joined them soon after followed by Mayu and Yuki. As Mayu and Yuki got onto their makeshift dance floor, yuki knelt down and kissed Mayu's stomach before looking up and smiling at the girl. Jurina and Rena watched as the two looked at each other with such love, it was almost impossible not to feel all warm and fuzzy. They watched the dancing couples for a few minutes, Rena daydreaming about being out there too with someone she loves and who loves her. Suddenly, she felt the bench shift and she looked up. Standing in front of her and smiling was none other than Jurina. She held her hand out and Rena looked from her hand to Jurina, wondering if what she thought was true. Jurina only nodded and continued to smile. Rena cracked a smile herself and took her hand. Jurina led her to the dance floor and faced her. Rena smiled… then something suddenly dawned on her. Her faced must've showed it since Jurina's smile dropped and concern began to etch itself on her young face.

"What's wrong Rena-chan? Are you feeling okay? Does it hurt anywhere? Are you feeling dizzy?"

"No no… Jurina-chan calm down… it's just… I… um… I don't know how to dance… I've never danced before."

Jurina stared at Rena for a few seconds before laughing while Rena blushed and slightly punched her as Jurina kept laughing.

"So-sorry Rena-chan… you were worried about that? It's okay. I'll teach you how to dance next time."

Jurina took Rena's hands and placed them on her shoulder and placed her own at Rena's small waist. She began a simple sway and for the rest of the song, they danced like that. It was simple but even so, they enjoyed it. The first to go was Anna and Kumi. The dismissed themselves, Kumi saying that she was going to walk Anna to her room. Then went Yuki and Mayu, Yuki saying that she wanted Mayu to rest more. Lastly was Yuko and Haruna. Haruna said she wanted to finish paper work while Yuko… was just being Yuko. Following her nyan nyan and groping her. Jurina and Rena sat back down as the band packed up and left, leaving only the two of them. They sat in silence for a minute until Jurina stood up and walked up to a rose bush, her boots clicking softly on the wood. She cut off a rose with her small knife and dethorned it before walking back up and sitting back down. She fiddled with the rose for a bit before staring up at the moon.

"The moon… is so pretty today…"

Rena looked up and saw the full moon. She stared at it and seemed to make out a rabbit shape and she pointed it out to Jurina. They sat there, watching the moon and wondering why there would be a rabbit on the moon. Jurina made up random tales of why, making Rena laugh. Jurina was addicted to her laugh. She just couldn't get enough of it. Out of the corner of her eye, Jurina saw Rena shiver and she scooted closer and put her arms around Rena and pulled her closer.

"It's getting late… and cold. Would you like me to show you to your room?"

"Yes please… if that's not too much trouble."

"Of course not Rena-chan."

She stood up and once again offered her arm to Rena. Rena took it with a smiled and they walked back to the castle. Jurina led her up to the second floor and past the infirmary. They passed two double doors and after two more doors, they stopped.

"This is your room Rena-chan. We have new clothes in there for you already and whatever else you may need. If they don't suit your taste, don't be afraid to tell me or one of the maids. And see those double doors? That's my room! Come by if you need help with anything!"

"Thank you Jurina-chan. Ah… good night…"

"Good night. Oh and…"

Jurina plucked a single petal from the rose, placed it on Rena's cheek, and kissed it. She handed the rose and the petal to Rena and walked away while waving and smiling. Rena stood there and stared at the retreating back of the prince as she strode away and past her bedroom, most likely back to her office. She looked down at the rose and petal wondering why her heart was beating so fast. She shook her head and walked inside, looking around at the room. There were a few candles lit, giving the room a warm glow. The sheets were pure satin and purple with the crest of the kingdom on it and they had a fragrant smell to them. When she opened the closet, she saw dresses made of pure satin, all in different colors and length. She stared in awe at everything. Never in her life has she been able to buy this kind of fabric, let alone touch it. She sat on her bed and noticed another article of clothing on her bed. A night gown. She felt the fabric and smiled. Her mother would've loved to see this. The thought of her mother made her tear up and she held the fabric as she let her tears out silently. After a time, she stopped crying and changed before blowing out the candles and getting into bed. She looked out the window at the full moon and before she fell asleep, her last though was of a prince with black hair and a kitten smile. Her dream that night was of a prince on a black horse rescuing her and giving her a kiss.

:note: :note: :note: :note: :note:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Local Art - Ai no Kotoba