JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial

Author Topic: In Love With Royalty [WMatsui + Others](Updated 11/10)[End]  (Read 26802 times)

Offline saeseki

• Forever a Kumi Oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nyahan~
Re: In Love With Royalty [WMatsui + Others]
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2011, 08:29:36 PM »
aaa, i'm the first to comment...

i'm your fan now shibuya-san  :P

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2011, 08:49:29 PM »
Each couple is so cute!!!!!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2011, 11:11:28 PM »
So romantic~ XD

Please update soon~

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2011, 12:05:22 AM »
Jurina plucked a single petal from the rose, placed it on Rena's cheek, and kissed it.

MY HEART!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

YUKI KISSED MAYU'S STOMACH. <3

THIS CHAPTER IS SO... SWEET!!!  :wub:

Hope your 'chaos' will end soon. Goodluck!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 12:16:48 AM by AAAice »
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2011, 04:27:39 AM »
Hope the chaos will settle soon,

Thanks for the update, it was beautiful  :heart:
Will continue to wait for your updates.  :twothumbs

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2011, 07:58:12 AM »
catching up!!!!
phew!
 :on gay:

Jurina made up random tales of why, making Rena laugh. Jurina was addicted to her laugh. She just couldn't get enough of it.
i'm thinking of geki's laugh!  :on freeza:

each pairing is so cute!

Mayu being pregnant... wow!  :on woohoo:

update soon shibuya-san!  :on_hot:

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2011, 09:29:22 AM »
Hey guise~! Whoa this was fast... I actually had some free time so I wrote up chapter 5... this is more like a filler but please do enjoy~ :hee: I'm trying to get things going and the romance and everything to start working!  :luvluv2: but until then... please be patient~! Everything will be explained... to an extent~! and yes! Even about how Mayu got preggy!  :on roll:

In Love With Royalty Chapter 5

For days, Rena wondered what that kiss was for. She thought long and hard… harder than any normal person would anyways. The only conclusion she thought of was that it was just ay regular goodnight kiss… or so she made herself believe. They continued to be in each other's presence almost all hours of the day except for night times. Rena was slowly getting used to the life of living in a castle and Jurina was helping her with anything she needed. Here and there, however, there would be reports of a village that was raided by the bandits and Jurina had to send out men to search. If the severity was enough, she, herself, would go, leaving behind a worried Rena. But one thing had Rena confused. Jurina always spoke of two more girls. A Brigadier General by the name Shi-chan and a Group Commander by the name Mari. She has never seen neither of them but from what Jurina has said, they were off somewhere finding the bandits. As Jurina and Rena sat in the office, Kumi burst in with Anna at her heels.

"Jurina! I got word from Shi-chan! They found one main camp! It's bigger than expected though… we might need a small force to take it down."

"What…? Already? Well… we have no time to lose. Get the men ready. We'll set out as soon as possible."

Jurina stood up as Kumi and Anna walked out, Anna talking to Kumi in a hushed voice. Rena turned to look at Jurina who was finishing up a report and putting her papers and pen away.

"You're… going again…?"

"Yes. I have to this time. It's a main camp."

Jurina quickly walked back out and Rena watched her. She followed Jurina and waited for her outside the armory as Jurina went in to put on her armor and grab her weapons. When she walked out fully dressed, an imaged flash in Rena's mind. The face of a young prince smiling sadly down at her as her silver armor began to turn dark from the soot in the air. That image was gone as soon as it came. She came to and followed Jurina out to the front where a small force waited for her. When Jurina was about to mount, Rena grabbed her arm, halting Jurina. She turned around and looked at Rena.

"Please… come back… safely… Jurina-chan."

"If that is Rena-chan's wish… then I shall grant it."

Jurina smiled and placed her gloved hand on Rena's cheek and stroked it while her dark eyes softened. Suddenly, Jurina leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on Rena's cheek before mounting and riding off. Rena watched until they faded in the distance before walking back into the castle. On her way, she bumped into Anna and they began to walk together.

"Ne… Anna-chan…"

"Hai?"

"How is… life here?"

"Eh…? Well… it… great really! We get to do what we want. If we wanted to go help clean or cook, we can. If we wanted to play, we can… and plus… Kumi-chan is very nice to me."

"Kumi-chan eh…? You two seem very close."

Rena watched as Anna blushed and turned away. Then it hit her. She had seen signs of it before, especially during that night but she thought nothing of it. Now, she could see it clear as day.

"You… like Kumi-chan don't you…?"

"Eh? Eh? N-no of course not Rena-chan! What are you saying!"

"You're lying! I can see it!"

"Ehhhhhhh! Is it that obvious?"

"Well… we did grow up together… so for me… I guess so."

"Don't tell anyone! Well then what about you? You and Prince Jurina. You two are always together no matter what!"

"W-We're just good friends! It's nothing special!"

"Or so you say… I smell something fishy! Although… I do hope they get back safe."

"Of course they will…"

They chatted for a while longer before both went their separate ways. Rena went to the garden to tend to the flowers while Anna went to the kitchen to bug the cooks. Rena continued to tend to the garden, working on the roses and tulips and carnations without looking at the time. She noticed it was dark and sighed before walking back to the bench to sit and rest before heading back. As she sat there, she looked up at the moon and once again lost track of time until she felt herself get cold. Suddenly, she felt something drape over her and an unfamiliar scent invaded her senses.

"If Jurina comes back and finds out that you have a cold, she would flip. Do take care of yourself Matsui-san."

Rena whipped around and found a girl seemingly younger than she was standing there in the army uniform. Her black hair was tied in a high ponytail and her bored eyes stared right through her. As she stood there with her arms crossed, she directed her eyes to the moon.

"You two… seem to like looking at the moon. Interesting. You should get inside. It is getting quite late."

Rena could only watch as the girl walked forward until she reached the steps leading back up to the castle. The girl stopped and turned around, seeming as if she were waiting for Rena. Rena quickly got up and went after her. Once she caught up, the girl began to walk again. She kept walking and Rena didn't pay attention at all to where they were going. She was too busy watching as the girl led her to somewhere. She observed that the girl had an odd aura around her. As if she wasn't quite what she appeared to be. She was slightly taller than Rena and eyes always held the bored and cold look, never once showing emotion. When the girl stopped, Rena finally took notice of her surroundings and she noticed she was right in front of her room.

"Have a good night Matsui-san."

"Ah… thank you…?"

"I'm Shi-chan. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Ah... thank you Shi-chan… pleasure is… all mine…?"

When Rena looked up, she was surprised. It looked as if there was a smile on Shi-chan's face before she turned and walked away, disappearing around the corner. Rena stared after her before returning to her room.

"So that was the girl Jurina-chan was talking about… wonder where the other one is… Ah! I still have her jacket!"

Oh and... I honestly did not write about Shi-chan's character. I left that to my friend. She was a "guest writer" this chapter! I call her Penny-tan
 :note: :note: :note: :note: :note:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2011, 09:59:08 AM »
Thanks for the update Shibuya-san  :twothumbs

I hope Prince Jurina comes back safe, that image that flashed by Rena's mind doesn't seems to be a good sign....

Prays  :)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2011, 11:38:35 AM »
Shi-chan is an interesting and cool character
Kuumin and Anna ^^

Offline saeseki

• Forever a Kumi Oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nyahan~
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2011, 02:06:22 PM »
 :thumbup more KumiAnna  :P :P

homaigat, i can't stop smiling now

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2011, 02:38:17 PM »
shi-chan is so cool... and she smiled!!!!  :cool1:

Jurina in action!!! woah!!!   :on kimbo:

hope kumi and jurina back safety to anna and rena!  :wub:

thanks for the update!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2011, 06:43:00 PM »
I'm inlove to Shi-chan.  :heart: I love her character.

Jurina. Rena is waiting for you. Don't create any ruckus that will cause Rena to be sad. :]

Jurina in armor.  :heart:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2011, 12:29:40 AM »
Update soon~  :yossi:

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2011, 08:55:14 AM »
I can chill for a bit~! It's the weekend~! I'm surprised...  :smoke: this was pretty fast lol... I hope you guys like it! :nya:

Oh and I do rely heavily on what you guys think so if you have anything you want to be done or you think would fit, if you like a character or you don't... do speak up~ i don't bite... much...  :on chew: just kidding~  :hee: but really~:shy2:

So anyways... onward~!

In Love With Royalty Chapter 6

When Rena awoke the next morning, she looked out the window to see that it was still dark. She sighed and got out of bed to wash her face in the basin nearby the window.

"No point in staying in bed…"

After washing her face, she went to put on a light teal dress and she put on a coat over it to keep her warm in the early morning. She stepped outside and made her way to the garden once again. It was something like a safe haven for her when Jurina wasn't there. She could just sit on a bench or under the gazebo for hours, listening to the birds sing, the leaves rustle, and the water run down the small stream. As she got outside and sat down, she looked at the water that still reflected the little moonlight from the fast disappearing moon. She moved her gaze to the east as a slow but steady orange tinge began to form.

"My my… you're up early."

Rena turned around after hearing the somewhat familiar voice. There, once again, stood Shi-chan. Her arms were crossed once again and her eyes held the same look. Cold and bored. However, today she wore a regular white noble's tunic with black pants and hunting boots. Her hair was let loose and it stayed straight right down to the middle of her back. Her bangs partially covered her left eye which seemed to have a marking on it but Rena couldn't make out what.

"Ah! Shi-chan! Good morning! You're up early too!"

"I couldn't sleep so I was taking a stroll."

"Ah… I just woke up… but did you sleep at all?"

"No. I had to finish up some… work. Do you enjoy the moon and the sunrise? You seem to like to be out here."

"I just… like this garden. It's so peaceful and… nice."

"Hm… I'm glad you like it. It took a while to design it."

"What do you mean?"

"I designed this. With Jurina's mother. It was the last thing I did with her before the attacks. But I'm glad you like it."

"Ah… I never knew… sorry."

"Don't be. There is nothing to be sorry about. Now then… let's head in. I think everyone has awoken and is now getting ready for breakfast."

Rena didn't realize it had been quite some time. The sun had already appeared and the slight mist was clearing away. Rena stood up and got ready to leave until she saw Shi-chan was once again waiting for her. This time, Shi-chan had her arm out and offered it to the girl. Rena smiled and lightly grabbed onto the arm. But right when Rena did, a shiver ran down her spine. Shi-chan was cold. Deathly cold… as if all the warmth in her being was drained out.

"Sorry… I'm a bit… cold."

"Oh… no. It's okay. I was just surprised."

Shi-chan then led the way to the dining hall and once they entered, Rena found two people already sitting there. One was Anna and the other was an unfamiliar face.

"Rena-chan! Good morning~!"

"Good morning Anna-chan! And good morning ma'am!"

"Ah Matsui-san… this is Group Major Mari. She was on the mission with me. Mari, this is Matsui Rena-san."

"Pleasure, Matsui-san!"

"Nice to meet you Group Major!"

As everyone sat down, the maids brought out their breakfast and everyone began to eat. Silence filled the room as everyone was lost in their own world until a thought hit Rena. She turned to Shi-chan who sat next to her sipping orange juice.

"Ne… Shi-chan… if you don't mind me asking… what is your position in the army…?

"Brigadier General."

"Ah… so you were the ones on the 3 month long mission…"

"Yes… we just returned to take a rest before we went back to it… we have to find as many as we can as soon as possible."

Silence once again filled the room. As everyone finished eating, a messenger ran in, holding a piece of paper.

"Shi-sama! Shi-sama! A letter from the prince!"

Shi-chan immediately stood up and grabbed the letter. She opened it and read it before dismissing the messenger. She turned to Mari and whispered something to her. Whatever it was, Mari immediately ran out of the room and out of view.

"Jurina is returning today. But…"

"But…?"

"Kumi is severely injured and Jurina has quite a nasty gash on her arm."

They both heard a loud gasp and they both turned to see Anna had her hands over her mouth, her eyes wide. Shi-chan quickly walked up and placed a hand on her back, rubbing it lightly.

"She's going to be fine. The medics have confirmed that her condition is stable. Once they're back, Yuko will treat her and she will be as good as new. I told Mari to go tell Yuko about it so we're prepared."

Anna calmed down for a bit before Shi-chan led her to sit in the chair. She then dismissed herself and she made her way towards one of the studies. Rena stayed with Anna and asked a maid to bring them some water.

"Anna-chan… Kumi-chan will be fine… don't worry."

"But… severely…"

"She's in stable condition…"

"I know but… I can't help but worry… what if something goes wrong? What if I never get to tell her… how I feel...?"

"You will… you should tell her when she gets back… so she can recover faster and be with you!"

"I… I guess you're right…"

Rena smiled and for the rest of the day, they both stayed outside in front of the main entrance. They watched the distance and by them time midday rolled around, a black smudge was seen. It was them. The two girls were lit with joy and once they were half-way across the stretch that separated them and the castle, Mari, Shi-chan, Haruna, and Yuko joined them.

"Well… they're almost here… Nyan nyan... can you round up the staff? We have to get to her quickly."

"Hai Yuko~"

"Thank you love."

They watched for a bit longer before Yuko, herself, went in but not before telling the guards where to bring Kumi. The arrival of the small force was thunderous even in their small numbers and leading them was none other than Jurina. However, this time, she wasn't tall and proud. She was slumped over and her left arm hung limp at her side. Once they got up to the steps, Rena quickly ran down to where the prince was, helping her get down from her steed. Anna quickly ran up to where they were pulling a stretcher out of a carriage. She had tears rolling down her face as she saw the actual condition Kumi was in. It seemed a blade went horizontally across her back and deep, but small cuts marred her front. The bandages around her torso were all bloody and her face was pale and sweaty. Rena held onto Jurina as she staggered while looking at Rena.

"R-rena-chan… h-hey… how are you…?"

"Don't hey me Jurina-chan… are you okay…? How is your arm?"

"Painful."

"Of course… come… let's take you to the infirmary and have it treated."

"No I have to—"

"No. Let's go."

"But…"

Rena pouted at Jurina and kissed her lightly on the cheek. She lightly pulled the armored prince up the steps while still pouting.

"Please…?"

"Oh alright…"

:note: :note: :note: :note: :note:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2011, 10:25:18 AM »
Kumi!!!!!! I hope she will be alright.

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2011, 11:45:11 AM »
Finally Jurina is home again~  :D

Don't die~ Kumi~  :(

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2011, 12:38:59 PM »
Please stay alive Kumi, you have to recover for Anna.

Hope she recovers soon, thanks for the update  :)

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2011, 03:44:54 PM »
Kumi!!!!!!

Hang in there!!! Don't die!  :cry:

Thanks for updating... Update soon!  :twothumbs

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2011, 01:02:11 AM »
KUMIIIIII :[[ Y GET A BIG SLASH AT UR BACK?! :[[ Anna, ganbaro!

Jurina... let me hug you!!! Oh, let Rena hug you and kiss you and and and take care of you!!!

Glad the two made it back... alive.

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2011, 07:44:58 AM »
Hai guise~!!! How is everyone~?  :hee:Today is still Rena's birthday... kinda... its still the 27th!  :on lol: so I decided to update chapter 7 too~! I hope you guys enjoy... sorry if it seems a little different.. i've been very tired lately and i just want to finish my summer school finals and get it over with!  :on study: :on roll: :on_puddle: :imdead:

So enjoy~!!!

In Love With Royalty Chapter 7

Rena sat on a chair as she watched a nurse clean and stitch the wound on Jurina's arm. It wasn't long but it was quite deep and it stained her chainmail a crimson color. Every time the cloth of alcohol came down onto the wound, Rena flinched when she heard Jurina hiss in pain. The nurse finished up quickly and wrapped the wound, warning Jurina not to strain her arm for at least a week so the wound could close properly. Jurina agreed and Rena followed Jurina out.

"Rena-chan… meet me for dinner tonight… in my room please. I'll send a maid to call you… I have to go address the people."

"But you shou—"

"Don't worry Rena-chan… I'll be fine."

Jurina stroked Rena's cheek lightly before turning around and walking out to the courtyard where her men awaited her orders. Rena just sighed at the stubborn prince before she went to take a bath and get ready for the dinner. As she sat in the warm waters, she looked at the scar on her stomach. She remembered the time when a rogue came by and she caught him stealing something. He stabbed her with a knife and left her to bleed to death. But a young girl found her and called for help. The little girl kept talking to her, telling her that she had to be alright because one day, she will marry her. She never did find out who that little girl was. She got out of the bath and made her way back to her room to get dressed. She found a silk red one piece dress that hugged her curves perfectly and she put it on and adjusted it so it was perfect and got ready. A soft knock came from her door and she turned to look at it.

"Yes?"

"Jurina-sama has requested your presence, Lady Rena."

"Ah… I'll be right there."

She quickly finished up tying her hair in a half up half down way and stepped out. She walked to Jurina's room and knocked lightly.

"Come in…"

She pushed the door open and walked into the bedroom. Someone had set up a table with candles and roses. Jurina was standing by a chair and when Rena looked to her, she pulled out the chair and gestured for her to have a seat. Once Rena sat down, Jurina went back over and sat down herself. The chefs came in and brought out the appetizers. As they ate, Rena watched Jurina. She seemed to have difficulty eating and she seemed extremely tired. After watching her struggle for a bit longer, Rena pulled her chair over and took the utensils out of Jurina's hand.

"Wha-?"

"Say 'ahhh' Jurina-chan."

"What…? I- I can eat by myse—"

"Open wide…"

Jurina had no choice but to relent and allowed Rena to feed her. Rena kept feeding her while ignoring her own food and Jurina attempted to refuse the first few times but later gave in. Halfway through the entrée, Rena decided to ask what was nagging at her since the start of the dinner.

"Ne… Jurina-chan…?"

"Hmm…?"

"You're so tired… yet you asked me to have dinner with you… why? Why didn't you just rest?"

"Because… I haven't had dinner with Rena-chan in so long… I wanted to eat with you as soon as possible… but it seems that instead of having a normal dinner, I'm being fed."

"It's okay… but you shouldn't push yourself! It's not good for you!"

"I know…"

Jurina finished eating and Rena went back to eat her plate. Jurina just observed her with a soft smile on her face and they began to chat. Jurina asked her what she had done while she was gone and Rena told her how she tended to the garden and found Yuko having a stare off with a squirrel. Jurina laughed lightly at that and she seemed genuinely interested in what Rena has to say. She gave Rena her undivided attention and it made Rena happy. Once done, Jurina said she needed to take a bath before bed since she still reeked of blood and dirt. Rena helped Jurina into the bath and she herself decided to take another one. She washed Jurina's back and hair, being sure not to get any soap into the wound. As they sat in the water, Rena noticed Jurina starting to fall asleep. She swam over and kissed the sleepy prince on the cheek before smiling at the surprised girl.

"No sleeping in the tub Jurina-chan!"

"Mmm…"

Rena laughed and help Jurina out of the bath. She couldn't help but notice the tight abs that rippled every time she moved her upper body or how her toned arms felt when Rena helped her out. She loved the feeling of Jurina's soft skin on hers and how the girl's body would fit perfectly with hers… then, suddenly, she realized what she was thinking and she shook her head.

"What's wrong Rena-chan…?"

"Eh..? Nothing… let's get you back to your room."

Rena helped Jurina dry off and dress into her night clothes and dressed herself before going back to Jurina's bedroom. The maids had cleared out the table and chairs and now, it was just a regular bedroom. She helped Jurina into bed and rolled up her sleeves before cleaning and dressing the wound. It had healed somewhat already and that surprised Rena. Jurina healing so fast that it was already closing after the first day back. Suddenly, the door opened and in walked the Brigadier General and another girl.

"Matsui-san, good evening. Your highness… I have news of the recent attack on the village 50 miles from here. Nothing as bad as before but the Field Marshall is willing to take some men out right now and take a look and see what can be done."

"Are you sure you're up for it Shiori-chan?"

"Of course your highness."

"Then so be it. Do what you think is right."

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh and… Rena-chan… meet our Field Marshal, Shiori Michishige."

"Pleasure to meet you Matsui-sama."

Rena returned the bow and the two left the quarters. Rena turned to Jurina and finished dressing the wound before putting the bandages away. She tucked Jurina in and placed a lingering kiss on the prince's forehead before turning to leave. She felt a hand grab her and she turned around.

"Ne… Rena-chan…"

"Yes…?"

"Will you… do me a favor…?"

"What is it…?"

"Stay with me… tonight… please… I'll have nightmares…"

"Nightmares…?"

"Of them being slaughtered… the villagers… the innocents… we didn't get to the last village on time… we watched as they were cut down and slaughtered like pigs… all of them… even the children… why… didn't we get there on time? If only... if only…"

Rena quickly got into the bed with the sobbing girl and held her tight. She whispered soothing words into the young girl's ear as she placed kisses on her head, attempting to hush her.

"It's okay… I'll be here with you tonight… and whenever you need me… I'll be right here next to you."

That night, right when Jurina started thrashing and crying, Rena would immediately grabbed her and hold onto her. It stopped the girl's frantic movements and ragged breathing and she returned to normal. This happened a few more times and each time, it broke Rena's heart more and more.

:note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 03:18:16 AM by ShibuyaDokiDoki »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial