JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bleach - Shiri

Author Topic: In Love With Royalty [WMatsui + Others](Updated 11/10)[End]  (Read 26803 times)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: In Love With Royalty [WMatsui + Others]
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2011, 10:59:27 AM »
I agree with HashirePomeranian I`ll go dream of being fed by Rena  :twothumbs

Awwww Jurina wanted to have dinner with Rena even though she is so tired. :luvluv1:

and Yuko is as cute as always, having a stare off with a squirrel  :hee:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2011, 12:31:14 PM »
Dinner + bath yeah!!!!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2011, 02:19:24 PM »
Jurina is so romantic again~  :D

You can be a pervert sometime Rena~  :grin:

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2011, 02:20:30 PM »
That's really sweet of Jurina :inlove:
I want more, please update soon

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2011, 01:37:09 AM »
LOL Yuko and the squirrel. :]]

WMatsui is sooooo perfect together. Augh. So perfect.  :wub:
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2011, 03:36:02 AM »
Wmatsui  :luvluv2:

Poor jurina for having nightmares but luckily rena is there.  :)

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2011, 09:50:20 AM »
Hai guise~ i'm back~ and I have to thank Shiori-chan for helping me read this over and proofreading it for me...  :luvluv2: but i hope you like this~ haha... not much though... i might not have much time to post after chapter 9 or 10... i'll be gone to do something for a week or so, thus ill be on and off... then ill be flying to New York for 6 days before getting back~ ^^

but enjoy~!

In Love With Royalty Chapter 8

Rena woke up in the morning with a light weight on her chest. She looked down and saw that Jurina had fallen asleep on top of her in the middle of the night. Rena remembered the countless times when the nightmares started to haunt the girl making her thrash and whimper. Rena would immediately grab onto the girl and hold her despite all the scratch marks she would surely get. Rena looked down at the sleeping face, glad that she finally found peace and was sleeping soundly. Rena made a move to get out of bed but thought better of it. Not wanting to wake the sleeping girl, Rena stayed where she was and was contented to listening to the steady breathing of the girl on top of her. After a small period of time, the girl began to stir. Rena looked down and smiled as Jurina groggily nuzzled her neck and purred before she rolled over and stretched. Rena was frozen there when she felt the nuzzle and heard the purr. The sounds oddly made her feel all giddy and… fuzzy inside. When she looked at the contented face, all she wanted to do was grab Jurina and give her a wake up kiss. Then she realized what she was thinking and her eyes went wide. Jurina was still stretching until she felt a presence and froze, rolled over, and looked at Rena. Rena stared back at her and they both had this small staring contest before they both bursted out laughing.

"Good morning Jurina-chan."

"Good morning Rena-chan… I hope… I wasn't too bad last night…"

"Not at all! Don't worry! I'm just glad you got to sleep. You seemed really tired. How are you feeling?"

"Ah… fighting and being injured does that to you I guess… a lot better than I would expect after seeming half dead last night… hehe… thanks for helping me though, Rena-chan… it was really kind of you."

"Ah… no problem! Anything to help my Jurina-chan…"

As Rena smiled, she suddenly realized her slip and she stared at Jurina who was slowly turning pink in the cheeks. An awkward silence came between them for a few seconds before a knock came on the door.

"Ah… come on in."

They both turned to the door to find Shi-chan peeking in, one eyebrow raised as she took in the scene in front of her.

"I'm not… interrupting anything… am I?"

"No no… what's the matter Shi-chan?"

"Oh… well Shiori-chan has sent back a report and said that she had not found the bandits but had left a few soldiers there for extra protection. She is now on her way back and should arrive tonight."

"I see… well we should prepare a nice dinner for her then. Once she returns, call the rest of the captains and such. We need to hold a meeting and figure out how we should handle this."

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh and… how is Kumi doing?"

"She's… stable. But…"

"But…?"

"We don't know if she'll wake up. She took a lot of damage… and whoever did that to her was quite strong."

"Mmmmm…"

"Well… I'll see you two later… I'm off to find Mari."

Rena and Jurina watched her leave and stayed quiet for a little longer before Jurina stretched again and looked at Rena.

"We should get up… I want to see Kumi."

Rena agreed and they both got up. Rena walked back to her room and washed her face in the basin and chose her outfit for the day. She chose a simple brown skirt with a white blouse and a black corset. She stepped out of the room and found Jurina standing and looking out the window. She walked up behind her and placed her hand on the girls shoulder.

"Are you sure you're alright Jurina-chan?"

Jurina turned around and smiled, taking Rena's hand into hers and rubbing her knuckles unconsciously. She looked at Rena for a bit, studying the girl. She was too tired last night to fully enjoy the girl's beauty. She had missed Rena's smile and Rena's eyes on her journey… basically she had missed Rena.

"Yes… I'm fine as long as Rena-chan is by my side."

Rena smiled and blushed a little at what Jurina had said. They smiled and set out on their way to the infirmary where Kumi was kept, hand in hand. Once there, they opened the door a little and peeked inside. The found Anna sitting next to the only occupied bed and Yuko standing over it. They walked in and quietly closed the door before walking up to the bed. Rena let go of Jurina's hand and went up to Anna to place a hand on her back while Jurina walked up to Yuko.

"Yuko… how is she?"

"Her condition… is stable. But her chances of waking up are currently 50/50. I've done all I can and all we can do now is hope and pray."

"I see… is there anything we can do? Anything?"

"Well… not really… just hope. I've done all I can physically. Mentally, it's all up to her."

"Thank you Yuko… what would we do without you?"

"I have no idea… find someone else? Haha… call me if anything changes alright? And make sure Anna-chan here eats. She has refused to leave this room since Kumi was moved here."

"Alright. Thanks."

All three of them watched as Kumi laid there, still as pale as before but her breathing was normal. Rena rubbed Anna's back and whispered some words to her. They stayed there in the dim room for a while, just watching her. Jurina wanted to stay longer but she knew she had to go and finish some work. She stood up and placed a hand on Anna's shoulder.

"Promise me you'll eat… okay? Join us for dinner tonight. And don't worry. Kumi-chan is strong. She'll get through this."

Anna nodded but stayed silent. Jurina only gave her a sad smile before looking at Rena who looked back, worried marring her facial features.

"I have to go finish some work Rena-chan… stay here if you like. You'll know where to find me later."

Rena nodded and Jurina walked out. Rena watched her walk away and out the door before she turned back to Anna. She stayed there with the girl who only sat there and held onto Kumi's hand.

"I'll be going now… okay? Go eat something. I'll send it up for you. And remember… join us for dinner! Kumi would never allow you to do this. Understand?"

Anna looked up and Rena before nodding. Rena smiled and kissed the girl on the forehead. She took care of Anna when they were younger and they were like sisters. Seeing Anna in this state hurts her. She stood up and walked out. She asked a passing maid to send Anna some food before walking to Jurina's study. She knocked on the door and stepped in. She found Jurina sitting at her desk looking over some papers with a thick book opened. She walked up and behind the desk and looked over Jurina's shoulder.

"Hi Rena-chan… are you hungry?"

"Not quite… but don't push yourself, prince. It's bad for you since you just got back."

"I know I know…"

Jurina sat back and rubbed the bridge of her nose. Rena laughed lightly before she placed her hands on Jurina's shoulders and slowly massaged looked up and smiled at Rena who smiled back and continued her ministration. They continued this for a while before they decided to go eat. They asked a maid to take some food out to the gazebo where they sat, watching the water trickle through and gazed at the birds and animals that were around the area. As they sat and ate, Rena watched Jurina. She couldn't help but feel her heart flutter each time the prince was there. Then she realized… she never did find out the younger girl's age. She turned to the girl and looked at her. She was sure Jurina was about 17 or 18 years of age judging from the way she acts and appearance but she decided to ask anyways.

"Ne… Jurina-chan… how… old are you?"

"Hmm? I'm 14! Hehe… how about Rena-chan?"

Rena stared at her in shock. This girl… the prince that the world deemed as the kindest and most giving prince… was only 14.

"Ah... uh… I'm 20…"

"Ehh? Rena-chan looks young though!"

"Is… Jurina-chan really 14? You act so mature!"

"Yup! I became prince because my brother refused! But I have been taught to be considerate and loving by my father and kind and giving by my mother… and to be strong and unyielding… by my brother."

"Ah… I see… that's good! That means Jurina-chan will be a good ruler for years to come!"

Jurina nodded and said something inaudible but Rena thought she heard something interesting. She looked at Jurina questioningly as Jurina turned a light shade of pink.

"What was that Jurina-chan?"

Jurina turned to look at Rena before darting her eyes back and forth, looking very nervous. She then looked down at her hands and fiddled with her fingers.

"I said… and I want you there besides me the whole time…"

:note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2011, 11:26:37 AM »
JURINA SO CUTE~!!  :cathappy:

You must wake up soon Kumi! or Anna will be sad forever~  :cry:

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2011, 01:20:39 PM »
It's really sad, Kumin you have to wake up, Anna-chan need you!
Cute Jurina XD
update soon

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2011, 05:01:55 PM »
Kumi please wake up! Be strong Anna is waiting!

THanks Shibuya-san  :twothumbs

Will wait for your updates  :)

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2011, 12:40:12 PM »
Anna, I order you to kiss Kumi on the lips... Right Now!

Wake up my Kumi. -.-

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2011, 11:34:13 AM »
Well this chapter is kinda longer... its my way of making up for maybe disappearing for two weeks.   :on gay: LOL but anyways... here is Chapter 9~!    I have to thank Shiori-chan again for re-reading this for me and helping me find a song...  :luvluv1: :on GJ:   Oh yea! theres going to be a part where you should listen to the song... its optionaly but i kind of recommend it... it helps in kind of showing the scene...   :nya: lol but enjoy~!

In Love With Royalty Chapter 9

Rena just stared at the young prince as her face steadily became red. Rena was shocked that Jurina would say something like that so quick… but she knew that she liked the young girl too.

"Um… W-well I—"

"Oh! Uh… uh… I meant like… you know… stay here… in the castle… with me… like… you know… yea…"

Rena stared as the girl stumbled over her words and became even redder, if that was possible. Rena couldn't help but feel a bit of disappointment at the not-a-confession confession. But she played it off and smiled.

"I understand… and I will stay by Jurina-chan's side… because she asked me to."

Jurina stared at Rena in surprise before smiling and nodding. They both finished eating before going back to the study where they spent the rest of their afternoon. Rena sat in there, helping Jurina read over some of the papers while Jurina signed and made decisions. Night time rolled around and a soft knock was heard. They both looked up and finally noticed it was dark and only a few rays of sun was left.

"Ah… come in please."

"Excuse me…"

Anna peeked her head in and gave them a tired smile. She then slowly walked all the way in and shut the door behind her before leaning against it.

"It's time for dinner…"

"Ah… well if that's the case… let's go. Rena-chan?"

"Mmm!"

Jurina stood up and held out her arm for Rena and Rena took it happily. They walked out of the study and after they closed the door, Jurina offered her other arm to Anna.

"I know I'm not Kumi… but I'll take her place for now."

Anna gave Jurina a grateful smile and took her arm. All three of them walked down to the dining area where everyone was already seated. Shi-chan and Mari both snickered when she saw Jurina with the two girls on her arms and Yuki and Mayu just smiled. Mayu's tummy had become noticeably bigger and Yuki was constantly alternating between rubbing it or looking at Mayu with such adoration and love, it was hard not to feel it. Yuko and Haruna sat at the farthest end of the table next to Yuki and, as usual, Yuko was trying to do something perverted. Mari sudden went from snickering to laughing and Shi-chan only shook her head.

"Being popular with the ladies eh Jurina-chan?"

"Shut up Mari. You're crazy."

"Crazy in bed, I know."

"No you're not!"

"Ask Shi-chan! Right Shi-channnnn?"

"I don't know what you're saying you dork. Leave me be… trying to enjoy dinner PEACEFULLY."

Everyone laughed and they all took their seats. Jurina at the head with Rena to her right, next to Shi-chan and Anna to her left, next to Mayu. Once they were all settled, the food was brought out.

"Ne… Shiori-chan has yet to come back?"

"I heard she was close by… she should be back so—"

Suddenly the doors were pushed open and Shiori strutted in, her silver, white and blue armor glinting slightly in the candle light. Her neck-length black hair was barely ruffled and her skin showed no signs of a fight. But all the fighters there knew the sign of a fight when it came to her. It's the condition of her sword that showed. She flashed them all a smile before stepping aside and allowing two of her bigger guards drag in two unconscious bandits, including a large leader-like one…

"Sorry to interrupt you girls' dinner but… I caught some bandits. What would you like me to do with them your highness?"

"Very good work! Put them in the dungeons first. We'll deal with them later. For now, come join us… the food's getting cold."

Shiori laughed lightly and took her seat besides Haruna at the other end of the table but not before dismissing the guards. As they sat and ate, everyone remained silent until Shiori looked up at Anna.

"How is Kumi? I do hope she is getting better."

Anna looked up for a second before looking back down and shaking her head. Shiori's face dropped as she placed her fork down. She looked at Yuko who also shook her head. She rested her chin on her hand before sighing and looking up.

"Don't worry Anna-chan. Knowing Kumi, she'd be up and about in no time… so don't worry your pretty little self. Alright?"

She flashed Anna one of her charming smiles before going back to eating. She was notorious for her smiles which seemed to be able to charm anyone into liking her. But this time, it seemed strained, as if she had to force it. After that moment, everyone ate a silent dinner, hardly making a sound. Once done, Jurina stood up and looked at everyone.

"Does everyone have some time? I need to have a meeting… as soon as possible."

Everyone looked at each other and shrugged. They all stared at the young prince who just stared back blankly for a few seconds. Awkward silence takes over. Getting enough of this, Shi-chan stands up and sticks her hand into the pockets of her pants. She looks at everyone, the bored expression never leaving her face.

"So… are we going to have this meeting? If not, I want to go back and finish reading."

Everyone was struck out of their stupor and agreed. They all stood up and proceeded to the meeting room. Jurina took Rena's hand and led her there while Shiori held out her arm for Anna. As they all entered the room, everyone sat down and looked expectantly at Jurina. She stood in front of a huge map that had x marks on some of the places.

"These x marks are the villages which has been utterly destroyed. The yellow ones are the ones that have been taken over. And the blue ones are still fine. But they won't stay that way if we don't do anything. We NEED to do something to prevent losing these small villages."

Everyone looked around, thinking of ways to maybe protect and keep those villages from the bandits. Everyone looked unsure until Mari spoke up.

"What about just sending a few guards out? Won't that make it easier?"

"It would but the bandits attack in larger forces. A few soldiers won't help much. It would only get more people killed. And plus, we need them here in case a full out war breaks out."

"Well… we can move all the people closer to here… there's enough land around the larger cities for them to live and it's close enough for soldiers to reach them quickly…"

Everyone looked to the person who spoke. The stares made Anna shrink back in her seat and turn a light shade of pink. Jurina smiled at her and nodded.

"That sounds sane… I hope they don't mind moving… I'll send out the notices first thing tomorrow."

"Well… just tell them that they can move back… tell them to bring all their precious items and make sure that your guards can provide wagons to help them with their belongings."

"Anna-chan… you should become my advisor…"

Everyone smiled and agreed to the plan. As Jurina dismissed the meeting, everyone went back to whatever they wanted to do. Anna went back to Kumi's side while Mari ran out to probably harass the cooks for more food. Shi-chan most likely went back to the library while Shiori went back to her room for a well deserved rest. Mayu and Yuki went back to their room so they can do who knows what while Yuko and Haruna went off to finish their duties. All that's left was Rena and Jurina. Rena walked up and placed a hand on Jurina's shoulder as Jurina stared at the map and all the lost villages.

"It's not your fault…"

"I know… but I still think it is… because I am the leader… I should be protecting these people… not letting them be slaughtered like swine!"

"But you are only one person… and one person can only do so much…"

Jurina sighed and turned to Rena. A grateful smile graced her lips but her eyes held sadness. Rena gave her a sad smile and hugged the young prince who hugged her back tightly.

"Please… don't leave me Rena-chan… I need you… I love you…"

"I won't leave you Jurina-chan… I won't… I love you too much to do that…"

They parted and Jurina smiled at her before taking Rena's hand and leading them back to where their room was. Jurina looked down and shuffled her feet while Rena squealed inwardly about how cute it looked. Jurina looked up with a pink tinge to her cheek before looking to the side and scratching the back of her head.

"Well… I… uh…. Guess this is good night…?"

She seemed reluctant to go to sleep… or more like to let a certain someone to leave her side. Rena only smiled at her before taking her hand in her.

"Well… if you want, we can take a stroll in the garden!"

Jurina quickly looked up happily and nodded. They began to walk to the doors leading out before Jurina stopped and looked at Rena.

"Are you sure you're not too tired?"

"I'm sure… don't worry about it Jurina-chan!"

(Background song: )

Jurina smiled and took Rena's hand and led her outside. The crescent moon provided just enough light for them to see the path. They strolled through the garden, hand in hand. They didn't say a single word to each other but only enjoyed each other's presence. As they reached the place where they had their first dance, they stared at the area, remembering that day where everyone was laughing and smiling. Where Kumi was being her silly self and Mayu and Yuki were still so happy and excited. Now that the inevitable war seemed to be drawing nearer and because of Kumi's condition, everyone's mood seemed to be dampened slightly. Even the expecting couple's mood seemed to have gone down a bit. Jurina looked up at the moon and sighed. She knew there would be a war… and it would be soon. And she knew she loved Rena… deep down, she knew it. She also knew that if she didn't say anything now, she could end up like Anna and Kumi… where it would be too late… too late to tell the one she loved what she felt. So she decided, then and there, she would tell her princess how she felt. Whether she would be rejected or accepted, she didn't care. She knew that she loved the girl and she knew that it was now, or never. She took Rena's hand lightly and led her out to the clearing. She turned to Rena and bowed down while holding out her hand. An invitation to dance. Rena smiled and took the hand, feeling confident. She had taken lessons on dancing… among other things too. They began a slow waltz, the water and rustling of the trees being their music. They danced and danced, the dance getting more complicated but to them, it seemed to flow naturally. Twisting and turning, their bodies would flush together then part in a millisecond. They would be so close they would almost kiss but so far, it was like trying to reach for the stars. Their movements flowed and melded together perfectly, as if they were made to dance like this. Their steps were but quiet steps, too silent for the ear to hear above the sound of trickling water but their movements were grand, fit for a ballroom. After a while, they stopped, tired but their heart beats raced on, beating in time with each others. They placed their foreheads together and smiled.

"That… was fun… wasn't it Rena-chan?"

"Yes… that was really fun… I want… to do this more often."

"Anytime…"

They smiled at each other and closed their eyes, listening for the sound of nature at work around them… and for the sound of their own heartbeats. Jurina opened her eyes first and looked at Rena. She squeezed Rena's hand lightly before leading Rena to the small lake/pond. She gave Rena a soft smile before walking slowly walking down into the water and submerging herself waist deep. She held out her hand and smiled once again, silently asking for Rena to join her. Rena looked at her uncertainly before following. As they stood there, they both looked up at the stares, watching them glitter. Jurina looked back at Rena studied her face. Rena did the same and she saw Jurina's eyes soften. She saw Jurina slowly lean closer and she closed her eyes. When she felt something soft touch her lips and she automatically responded. Their first kiss was soft and sweet, a silent confession. When they parted, they stared at each other before leaning in for another one. Rena wrapper her arms around Jurina's neck and Jurina held Rena's waist tightly. Their lips stayed together until neither of them could hold their breath any longer and they parted.

"Rena-chan… I take back what I said earlier… I do like you…. No… I love you… I love you Matsui Rena… I truly do… will you stay with me?"

"Silly… why didn't you say so earlier… I was so disappointed when you said it wasn't like that… but yes… I'll stay with you… I love you too Jurina-chan… my young prince… my savior."

:note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note:
Shiori's Armor
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 12:39:41 PM by ShibuyaDokiDoki »

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: In Love With Royalty [WMatsui + Others](Updated 8/4)
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2011, 11:52:15 AM »
Thanks for the update, Ohhh DW7's Zhuje Dan armor  :twothumbs

The song and the scene was  :luvluv1: so nice, THANK YOU!

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2011, 02:31:28 PM »
the dance and the background song....everything is so romantic!!!
I want more please update as soon as you can

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2011, 10:50:46 PM »
Finally a confession~  :wub:

And a kiss~  :inlove:

Please update soon~  :yossi:

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2011, 11:22:42 PM »
I've been following this fic for a long time and yet never commented once, how shameful of me.   :mon runcry:

The story is great though the war scene still not unfolded yet, I think you're going to save the best part for the last. Final showdown between Jurina's army Vs Bandit.  :mon zoom: :mon zoom: :mon zoom:

Please update, Shibuya-sama. :kneelbow:

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2011, 04:23:56 AM »
This is a really good fic. Good work so far! :3  :)
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2011, 04:38:30 PM »
Waaa, confession. Confession. Confession. Kiss. Kiss.

:]] I really thought Jurina won't confess her love again.

The song. Hehe, though I'm really not into KPop but yeah, so so nice.

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: In Love With Royalty [WMatsui + Others](Updated 8/18)
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2011, 05:49:23 AM »
Hai guys~ i'm back from my trip~! (^ u ^) Well... this chapter... is like a filler. LOL so its not much... sorry  :depressed: you also get a peek at Shi-chan's life~! So I hope you like it~!

@virgo_shaka - you seem very excited about the war scene xD i hope i can make it up to your expectations~!
@AAAIce - Yea LOL i actually have to thank Shiori for hte song though. Never knew it before she showed it to me.

In Love With Royalty Chapter 10

They spent most of their time from then on together. Their relationship, however, remained unknown to most of the kingdom but the few close friends of Jurina. They figured it out right when the two stepped in the dining hall for breakfast. Mari and Yuko immediately stood up and started clapping while everyone else besides Shi-chan started clapping. Shi-chan, being her usual bored self, finally cracked a smile. Which made Rena's eyes go wide from the sight of the dimple that appeared.

"Uwahhh! How cute! Shi-chan has a dimple!"

At that phrase, the smile immediately disappeared and her same bored expression came back into place. This time, however, a blush slowly began to appear on her cheeks and Rena's gave her a wide smile as an apology for somewhat embarrassing her. They sat down and Mari leaned forward.

"So? How was it?"

Jurina and Rena looked at each other in question before turning back to the grinning girl. They all gave her the "what is wrong with you" stare but when she didn't answer, Jurina sighed and looked at her.

"What are you asking here Mari-chan?"

"I'm asking about how was the confession? Was it romantic? Was it cheesy? WAS IT SEXYYYY? WAS I—"

She was stopped in her tracks when a hand came down and smacked her on the head. Everyone looked up and saw Shi-chan with her hands poised in the aftermath of the slap, her face as expressionless as always.

"Enough with prying them for information. They'll tell you if they want to. Now let's eat. I still have a report to finish doing and everyone KNOWS they have work coming up and the organizing."

Everyone remained silent for a moment before agreeing and sitting down. As they ate, everyone switched back and forth from talking about the moving plan to just regular chit chat. They had agreed to let Anna decide how the moving should be done so right after breakfast, everyone began the procedure. After they got the word out, it only took them a few days to safely move everyone to some of the major cities without much incident. Once that was finished, everyone could breathe easy for a bit since they didn't have to worry too much about the bandits targeting lone villages. Jurina and Rena were sitting in Jurina's study a week after the successful move when Yuko came bursting in, tears in her eyes.

"Girls! Kumi-chan is awake! She's awake!"

Jurina and Rena looked at each other before running out of the study and following Yuko to the infirmary. As they ran up to the door, Shi-chan and Mari also arrived with them and together, they entered the room. Laying there with her head on the bed and her hand gripping the pale hand was none of other than Anna who was sobbing. The one hand she wasn't holding was softly stroking her hair. She owner of that hand looked up and gave them a small smile.

"Hey guys… what's up."

Her voice was hoarse but it was her voice nonetheless. Everyone smiled and Rena had a few tears trickling down her face. Kumi looked at her and sighed dramatically.

"Not you too… The first thing I see when I wake up is this little Angel crying. Now I see the princess crying!"

Rena let out a soft laugh as she continued to cry. Jurina squeezed Rena's hand before walking up to her best friend. She placed her hand on top of Anna's head before looking back to Kumi.

"Hey there Kumi. How you feeling?"

"I feel as if I got kicked by horses for 4 hours. But otherwise, I feel like… uh… well I just feel fine. Haha…"

"You're still such an idiot."

"You're still as young."

"Shut up."

"I know you miss me."

They stared at each other with blank faces before they both broke into smiles. Jurina clasped Kumi's hand in a hard grip and stared her in the eye.

"I expect you back to your post ASAP. Got it?"

"You got it. You're such a royal pain in the ass."

"Yet you love me."

They both continued to stare at each other until the burst out laughing. Kumi could only chuckle while Jurina laughed heartily.

"It's good to have you back Kumi."

"It's good to see you again too Jurina."

They both smiled before Jurina turned around and placed a kiss on Rena's cheek. She held onto Rena's hand and looked at her with a smile.

"Stay here for a bit… keep her company. Come find me later if you want. Okay, love?"

"Of course Juri. I'll see you later."

Jurina walked out and Rena made her way to the bed. She looked down at the pale girl whose hand was in a death grip by her best friend.

"Hey there Kumi-chan. I missed you."

"Missed you too princess. Hope I didn't scare you much."

"No… I knew you would make it. But… why do you keep calling me princess?"

"Because, when you're dating the prince, naturally you become a princess in a sense. And you've always been a princess. You're very presence is royalty. But this girl… this girl gripping my hand. She's my angel. The one girl I tried my very hardest to pull through for."

Rena smiled and stroked Kumi's hair, pulling her bangs back. She cupped the cheeks before lightly poking it. She gave Kumi a fake glare while still poking her.

"Don't you dare scare Anna like that ever again or I, as her best friend, will deal with you! Do you understand me Lieutenant Colonel Yagami Kumi?"

Kumi smiled widely at Rena before she did a motion that was like giving a bow of her head. She winked at Rena as she did so.

"As you command, Princess."

Rena smiled once more before she turned to leave. She gave Anna a light squeeze on her shoulder before walking out. She walked out to the garden and strolled around until she found Jurina standing under a tree close by the area they had confessed in.

"Juri… I thought you were in the study."

"I was… but I decided to come out for some air."

"Mmm… I'm glad… that Kumi-chan is awake now."

"Yea… but…"

"But…? Whats wrong, Juri?"

"The war… it's coming. I know it for sure. And I have a feeling its right after Kumi recovers enough. I just… I don't know what will happen… I don't WANT to know what might happen."

"Juri… what are you saying…?"

"I'm saying that… that I might die. That I might never come back. Or even if I do, i'll be cold and dead…"

"Wha—why would you say that? I know you'll come back!"

"I say it… because I'm up against my brother. He's the bandits leader. He killed your family and village… I'm… sorry… for not telling you sooner..."

Jurina looked down, not willing to meet her lover's eyes. Rena watched the young prince, her insides churning. She wasn't mad at Jurina for not telling her. She understood why Jurina didn't tell her. Even though she wasn't mad, Jurina seemed to think she was and her head was down looking much like a puppy which has been scolded. Rena smiled and lightly took Jurina's hand.

"Don't look like that Juri… I'm not mad… it's okay. I don't blame you."

"But… Rena…"

"No… its okay. Just… promise me you'll come back alive. I want you home alive. No matter what…"

Jurina stared at Rena before nodding he head. A silent promise to her lover. Rena smiled and placed a lingering kiss on Jurina's lips. She pulled on Jurina's hand leading her back inside.

"Come… one of the guards was asking for you."

They both entered the throne room and standing there was the head guard with a girl who looked very shy and nervous. The guard spotter Jurina and quickly saluted.

"Your Higness! We found this girl close to one of the ruined villages. What should we do with her?"

"Leave her here. I'll talk to her."

As the guard left, Jurina and Rena walked up to the said girl who had her head down and her hands fiddling in her lap. They both stopped right in front of her and kneeled down, looking at her.

"Hey there miss. Are you okay? Whats your name?"

"Je-Jenny… my name is Jenny…"

"Jenny-san… where are you from?"

"The… the small fishing village… we… didn't get away in time. I was unconscious in the forest nearby so I wandered in. That's where the guards found me."

Her explanation was short and quiet. She didn't seem hurt but she did seemed quite scared. Rena smiled down at the girl and then it hit her. She knew exactly who to ask to care for this girl. She turned to one of the idle guards and waved him over.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Can you please find Shi-chan and send her over? I have something for her to do."

"Understood."

The guard ran off and Rena turned back to the girl. She placed a hand on the girls shoulder and smiled, giving her a gentle squeeze. Jurina immediately knew what Rena was doing and smiled at the scared girl.

"Don't worry. We have someone who will take good care of you. She's really nice."

They waited for a while before footsteps could be heard. The side door opened and Shi-chan walked in holding a book and a rapier.

"You called?"

"Shi-chan! Can you do us a favor?"

"Sure…?"

"This is Jenny. Please take care of her."

They both moved aside and Shi-chan stared at her. Suddenly, her eyes widened and her grip goes slack on both items in her hand.

"Je- Jenny…?"

"Ka—"

She was cut short when Shi-chan rushed forward and enveloped her in a hug. Shi-chan buried her face in Jenny's long hair, her hug tightening.

"I missed you… so much."

:note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 05:59:07 AM by ShibuyaDokiDoki »

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2011, 06:26:19 AM »
O:

New character! Woo! Looks like this'll be something interesting.

Poor Jurina. It's always the evil brother, ne?

Great job as always! Keep up the good work~
ねぇ、怒ってる?

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bleach - Shiri