JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Kirai Tune

Author Topic: Infinity (SaeYuki) [Completed~25/08]  (Read 35498 times)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Infinity (SaeYuki) [Completed~25/08]
« on: July 24, 2011, 02:28:23 PM »
Something that came to mind last night, and thought I had to write it out but unlike the other still 'untitled' fic, this is an idea that isn't really developed so still experimenting with it. I thought post this to see what people think. Updates will be a bit slow for this, since I will be writing as I go, so things might change as I go. Hopefully this turns out well..... funny how I gave this a title before actually writing it.  :on woohoo:

Infinity - Prolouge

~if you fail, you can forget about it right away
the important thing is not to run away
nothing will start from thinking "if..."~

But I am immortal, you are human… “what if…”

It was fate that brought us together, yet it was destiny that kept us apart.

I watch people come and go, they all come with a different story, some like to tell, some wish to listen and some just want to forget.

Let me introduce myself, I am a bartender, my name is Sae, Miyazawa Sae, I am immortal. Don’t imagine me as a vampire or werewolves like those on TV, I am not, I don't have special powers, I live like humans, I use to be one myself, but fate has given me eternity, I will never die of old age. People have chase and hunted for immortality, in the past kings have wish to live forever, it’s a blessing, but I tell you it’s a curse.

‘Infinity’ the name of the place I work at, isn’t it very fitting for me? I was wondering the streets some years ago and came across this place, they had a hiring sign out in the front. I don’t know what it was but, it attracted me so here I am now behind the counter, working my magic to allow my customers to forget even if it’s just for one night.

“Sae, another round please,”

“Alright, coming right up,”

I quickly put together another cup of scotch on rocks, and passed it to the guy sitting at the corner of the bar. He is one of the frequent flyers, comes back often, I see him a few times a week, always ordering the same thing. Unlike some of the other customers, he doesn’t talk much, till now I still don’t know his name, I’ve asked but he never replied. Some just prefer to forget themselves, and forget the world. Some say the quiet ones are always the scary ones, I’m not sure if I will agree on that but, sometimes their thoughts can be quite surprising.

This is what I do, this is who I am, bartender Sae at your service. What would you like today?

Every night is the same, yet different, serving customers after customers, mixing drinks after drinks but the people are different, the stories are different. I love to watch and observe them, how they interact, how they expressed themselves, how they withdraw, each and every individual is unique and one of a kind.

This is 'Infinity' the creation of endless possibilities. This is where I met her…
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 01:05:30 AM by immortal_K »

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: Infinity
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 02:35:42 PM »
wow, Sae-chan as a bartender :drool: I could go there everyday just to See Sae-chan as a bartender again!!! I some vodhka please, Sae-chan !!! :P
so is this SaeYuki ff?
Please update soon

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 02:57:29 PM »
can i have a tequila pls  :pen_drunk:

infinity brings sadness to heart  not able to spend the rest of life with ur love one.

i wanna know who's the girl @_@
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 03:16:01 PM »
Yeah Saeman!!! Please continue!!!!

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 03:27:47 PM »
Sae as bartender

so handsome..

Infinity life will lead to more sadness unless one can have accompany. Hope that the accompany is coming soon.
Hope the story wun be full of tears. :cry:

Love the way you write,  :twothumbs

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 03:50:15 PM »
blughise: Can't forget the image of bartender Sae, plus I needed a night occupation that mingles with people. Thought about having someone else be bartender but I just can't get Sae's image out of my head. *fills you a cup of vodka tonic*

anoni2: Yes it is kind of sad, starting to wonder if I should be writing at work :lol: Still trying to decide who I want as the girl. *pours you a cup of tequila slammer*

kahem: I hope to have the next part out soon, still working out the non existing plot, or might just go for it and see where it brings us. I always wonder what is at the end of infinity  :dunno:. *mixes you a cup of Caramel Appletini, on the house  :lol:*

luckymmsg: Too bad life is always filled with obstacles, I'm still unsure if I have the heart to fill it with tears but lets find out, won't know till I try. Thank you, I enjoy writing these more then doing my course assignments..... *shakes a cup of long island ice tea, enjoy*

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 01:11:02 PM »
Since, I already read this fic during my breaktime and couldn't comment because I was using my phone which it is too hard to comment.

HUHU, I SENSE ... PAIR!!!

Ahh, this is hot already!

I have this game on my iPhone that I got to play as a Bartender too. Therefore, this would be more awesome (Sae!) fic!
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 01:18:28 PM »
luckymmsg: Too bad life is always filled with obstacles, I'm still unsure if I have the heart to fill it with tears but lets find out, won't know till I try. Thank you, I enjoy writing these more then doing my course assignments..... *shakes a cup of long island ice tea, enjoy*

Yah, sometime really hate some moments in my life that stupid actions will come about.  :cry:
Without tears, we will know what's happiness. :D

Still awaiting for the continuation. :twothumbs :twothumbs

Thanks for the long island ice tea. (Its' one of my fav) :lol: 

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 08:48:16 PM »
*walks in*
lol feels just like a bar atmosphere... with how you're serving everyone drinks =)
=D bartender sae!! kyaa~ LOL omg =D made one of my dreams come true lol a bartender sae fic! woot >< but kinda sad how sae is facing... the cursed immortality

This is what I do, this is who I am, bartender Sae at your service. What would you like today?
xD lol dying from just imagining this line keke

This is 'Infinity' the creation of endless possibilities. This is where I met her...
i hope this is who i hope she is... =)

ganbare on this fic! and no pressure!

(lol totally gonna be distracted by this instead of studying now T_T)

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 10:15:53 PM »
Please let it be a SaeYuki fanfic~!!  XD

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 08:53:02 AM »
HashirePomeranian: I am still thinking about it, but I don’t want Sae to have crazy powers and have invincibility, I want her to be able to feel the pain, just like humans even if it sounds bad. It’s suppose to be a curse to Sae. *ready for you is a cup of Godfather ( A taste of italian almond flavored amaretto with the hard flavor of smooth scotch just like how we get hit with :heart: for ’God of Rock’)*

AAAice: Yea I read a lot of the times on my phone too, so I sometimes forget to go back to comment. *shakes you a cup of Kamikaze (for you produce Mafia princesses)*

luckymmsg: Yes the continue... waiting for myself to become emo to write a emo chapter haha  :lol: *pours you a cup of Pink Squirrel (thought you might like this for the name)*

WinterAir: Yes mortal buddy, thanks for threats I’m sure I will die horribly if I don’t make it Saeyuki? Hahaha, thanks for giving me ideas too. *prepares you a cup of Red Lotus (the lychee flavor liq mixed with cranberry juice and vodka should be a good mix for you, easier to take in)*

RenaChii: LOL I see a lot of Saeyuki request  XD *mixes together a cup of Chi-Chi (for the name and a mix of vodka with cream of coconut + fresh pineapple and vanilla ice cream sounds like a nice combo for you*

The next chp is in progress, and already feeling the pressure to get this out right, since I really like the prologue... I hope I don’t mess it up.... I’m going to try something different and see how it goes, experiment with things. If it doesn’t work out I might just take it down and rewrite it before reposting but will see how it progresses. Let see how long I can keep serving drinks haha.

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 09:29:50 AM »
luckymmsg: Yes the continue... waiting for myself to become emo to write a emo chapter haha  :lol: *pours you a cup of Pink Squirrel (thought you might like this for the name)*

That's a cute name ...  :lol:
Remind me of my Oshimen. . :twothumbs

Oh my, not too emo.

Will wait patiently, no pressure.  :)

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 10:27:29 AM »
Oh my, not too emo.
yeah I agree with luckymmsg please don't get too emo >< and... don't make this have an emo ending T_T lol

Offline apparently

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 10:50:14 AM »
wooooooow this sounds so cool, and it just might get me to ship saeyuki ( *`ω´)
i really do wonder how everything is going to work out here, hmm. waiting for your update :D

i want a drink too unnie ): (or should I start calling you oneesan lol)

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 11:15:36 AM »
Kamikaze, really does fit on Mafia Princesses = Strong!!! :]] Speaking of Mafia Princesses, I wouldn't be able to update that (Lost my plot) xD

Bartender, on my next visit, I'm waiting for my next cocktail. :]]

Eish, I can't wait for an update.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 11:33:26 AM »
luckymmsg: Yes, I thought about your Oshimen so I thought a squirrel would suit your taste haha and to keep up the trend. *you get the 'Hello Kitty' I'm serious thats is a name of a fruity Martini. Its a light green cocktail with vodka, fresh lemonade and TY KU liquor. So you now have the squirrel and the kitty  :twothumbs*

WinterAir: Well I'm having trouble with adding a kick to the next update, might just have to throw it out there and see, I'll try not to be too emo but its like perfect for writing when I'm at work  :banghead: maybe that's why its missing something, I'm writing the next part at home..... *for you I have SKY winter, a light blue colored Champagne cocktail with SKYY Orange vodka, blue curaçao, Champagne and a blue maraschino cherry for garnish*

apparently: hmm underage drinking you get a cup of water! lol jk since it's Infinity with endless possibilities... *I serve you a Lichitini, a mixture of vodka with pink Lichido Liqueur with a dash of lime juice and a pitted lychee*

AAAice: That`s okay I will continue to wait for it  :twothumbs  as for your next drink hmmm *for a 2nd drink I believe a Silver Bullet is fitting, The interesting mix of gin and Scotch decorated with a lemon twist.*

I think I am having more fun handing out drinks here haha, my next update is making me nervous because I can`t seem to make it live up to the prologue...... sigh *takes a swing out of random bottles at the bar*   :on blackhole:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 10:53:51 AM »
So finally after a few long days, I finally came up with something decent to start with. :mon one: I`ve been going through it a few times in the last day trying to see if there is anything that I can add. It seems to be lacking something but I can`t pinpoint what it is.  :depressed:
Since I started this without properly thinking it through I`m going to treat this like a pilot project and see how it goes. This will be a bit different... Feel free to leave comments and feedbacks. I actually had fun trying to pick drinks for everyone  :hee:
Just a heads up, it starts off quite emo since the birth of the prologue came from stress at work.

Infinity - I

I stared up into the starry night and told myself, if you come tonight I would tell you, tell you everything, but.... I couldn't bring up the courage, I watched you walked away alone that night...

I don't remember when it was, that I started to develop these feelings for you, the history of my past are my biggest scars. It's been too long for me, I don't even remember how it felt to love someone from the bottom of my heart. The past that held all the love, the gentle touches, the kisses, it has been too long. I've been walking alone for too long. Once upon a time I held hands and said 'we will walk together till the end' but I broke that promise.

I still remember that night, you in that party room among your friends, a celebration for you and your friends, it was your birthday, even though you held a smile that night, I can see it in your eyes, they told a different story. Searching deep into them I saw sorrow, sadness, pain, it was loneliness, one that I am very familiar with.... yes I still remember that night, playing in my mind like a short film.

"Sae, mix us something to drink," shouted the excited Yuko, "it was their birthday the past week," she pointed at Tomochin, Acchan and finally you.

Our eyes met, you gave me a smile that never reached those beautiful eyes of yours. I was curious but I didn't show it. You watched over me, as I mixed those drinks. Clapping with the others but your eyes... they didn't change.

I picked up a glass and spin in on my palm to start the flair. I grabbed a bottle with my left I tossed it behind me, catching it with my left I quickly flipped it up in front and poured a bit of that into the shaker. I picked up another 2 bottles and juggled it in the air before flipping one up and balancing it on my elbow, with a quick popping motion the bottle flipped back into my hands where I added them to the shaker. Closing the lid to the shaker I picked it up spinning it on my palms and arms, shaking it along the way until it is complete and I finally poured it into the glasses filled with ice.

Throughout the performance, my eye never left you, but you probably didn't notice as your mind wasn't there.

That night I found you in the corner of the room, sleeping after everyone left. They must've been too drunk to remember, or you were too quiet to be noticed. It didn't matter, I carefully placed you on the couch and watched you sleep, peacefully. I gave you my coat to make sure you didn't get cold, I couldn't stop myself from glancing over time to time while I cleaned the tables. I picked up my novel and continue where I left off while I waited for you to wake up, I couldn't make myself disturb your sleep. I flipped the page to 'The God of Rock' they also met by chance, but their fate seems to hold a better future then mine.

You finally stirred, it's already the middle of the night, you held onto your head fighting the ache of the aftermath.

"Here, drink this," I passed you a cup of hot tea, "it will make you feel better." I said while watching you slowly take a sip from the cup.

"Where am I?" you asked looking up, still shaky from just waking up.

"You are still at Infinity, you fell asleep and your friends seem to have left you behind."

"AH, it's so late, I should head home!" jumping up from the couch you start to make your way to the door.

"Here," I passed you my jacket again, "it's cold outside and let me walk you home, it's not safe for a girl to walk home at this hour," I offered to calm the unease feeling of having you walk home alone at this hour.

We walked in silence, I paced slightly behind you watching you admire the night sky, you smiled, one that I learn to eventually become addicted to. I watched you slowly enter your house, I lingered behind watching the already closed doors, I didn't know why at that time but you already started to silently make your way into my heart.

In my heart I know, there will be a day, the day that everything will come to an end, I let time speak for me, because I'm afraid, I know at the end there will not be eternity. I'm afraid to stay those three words to you, those words that will leave us wounded, what if you don't feel the same, what if you find out... I'm not good enough for you, me and you, we were never meant to be.

I'm tired, there is no way I can go back, I am lost as what I should do... what I should say... it is useless. I am useless. Why? I guess you probably don't understand, why two people fall in love but, can never be together. We are of different worlds, eventually we will come to a crossroad that leads a different path.

If this is what it means to live by 'Infinity' then I don't want it.

I look up to the same beautiful night we once sat admiring together, the bright stars that magically illuminate the horizon, it's not the same. It won't be the same without you.

~ 'if' you don't open the door, you'll never realize it, right?

but I'm too afraid...~

-------------------
Please remember to leave me feedbacks, so I can improve in the next update. I hope I didn`t disappoint everyone :prayers:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
Re: Infinity - I
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 10:59:59 AM »
gah so sad :( 

oi w8 not even a thank you @_@

me want yuki pov! XD
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline apparently

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 11:04:59 AM »
OK WOW SAE'S SO COOL~~!

didn't even need to describe her looks to know how ikemen she is here :w00t:
so caring.. does she even know yuki's name yet... lol. saeyuki is growing on me. need happy fluffly moments D;

sae sounds so lovesick haha. update soon! (even though you just updated lol)

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 11:20:44 AM »
luckymmsg: Yes, I thought about your Oshimen so I thought a squirrel would suit your taste haha and to keep up the trend. *you get the 'Hello Kitty' I'm serious thats is a name of a fruity Martini. Its a light green cocktail with vodka, fresh lemonade and TY KU liquor. So you now have the squirrel and the kitty  :twothumbs*
Thanks for the drink, now I hav my OTP..  :twothumbs .
You're a great bartender. :lol:

You have finally update your fics. :D

That's sad in Sae's POV. :cry:

Life is never easy.
Being alone is more difficult, having broken promises for not till the end, it's another painful thing.

Searching deep into them I saw sorrow, sadness, pain, it was loneliness, one that I am very familiar with....
Is there something hidden in Yuki as well???

I picked up my novel and continue where I left off while I waited for you to wake up, I couldn't make myself disturb your sleep. I flipped the page to 'The God of Rock' they also met by chance, but their fate seems to hold a better future then mine.
The God of Rock, this is interesting. I read that too.... :lol:

Hope that Yuki will help heal that fragile heart.

SaeYuki all the way.

*Now goes on emo mood*
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 12:24:15 PM by luckymmsg »

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Kirai Tune