JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Furimukanaide

Author Topic: Infinity (SaeYuki) [Completed~25/08]  (Read 35487 times)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: Infinity - II
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2011, 06:48:51 PM »
Sorry for the long wait, I've been drowning in work and school work. I somehow got myself into a mess of working 120 hours in 2weeks... and I don't even remember how it happened.... Sigh. At least there is one thing I gotta love about working these graveyard hours  XD if nothing is happening, I can sit there and do my own things, like read or write or do my assignments. So here we are the next part to Infinity, this took me a while to write up, I think I should stick more to writing fics with action  :dunno:

Infinity - III

~let's do what we want to do

we should just be our real selves

without thinking about the "if's"~

We are of two worlds, you will never understand my pain like days will never understand the night, like the blazing sun with never understand the eclipse of the moon. We are like two sides of the world, like day and night, like sun and moon, never fully understanding the other side.

There is nothing wrong with our love, except this beautiful duet becomes tormenting, when we cannot fully harmonize. It's not your fault, its mine, I'm sorry. You tell me 'it's okay' every time I apologize, never really understanding the full extent of my words, I'm afraid your 'it's okay' will slowly shattered through time, like a flower that withers as the day passes by.

That night at Infinity...

I walked towards the stage, I can feel your eyes following my every movement. You told me you had a bad day, but even if you didn't tell me I can see it in your features. It took away the shine in your eyes, the hue in your lips, the ring in your voice and the sweet in your smile. I decided I wanted to cheer you up, so I gently lifted one of the acoustic guitars off the wall, pulled up a chair and fixed the mic, I glanced up to see your eyes on me. This performance is for you and only you, I didn't have to tell you because I believe you will hear the message.

*Audio for the song:

~Time...
I've been passing time watching trains go by,
All of my life...
Lying on the sand, watching seabirds fly
Wishing there would be
Someone waiting home for me...

Something's telling me it might be you
Yes it's telling me it might be you...
All of my life...

Looking back as lovers go walking past...
All of my life...
Wondering how they met and what makes it last
If I found the place
Would I recognize the face?

Something's telling me it might be you
Yeah it's telling me it might be you...
Oh oooooooo...

I've been waiting for all of my life~

I don't know what came over me to sing this song but it felt fitting.

Our memories are built under the beautiful lights of Infinity, each time you visit me, each time we talk, each time we fall asleep on the phone listening to the sound of the steady breathing. Do you still remember that time when you asked for my number....

"Bye have a good night," I said while I watch you get up from your seat, just as I turn to clean my counter you called my name.

"Sae," I turned over to you again waiting for you to continue while you hesitated, "what is your number, let's trade contacts,"

I watched you lean on the counter, your phone already in hand waiting, but I never replied, it wasn't because I didn't want to, it's because I don't know how to. I could only flip over a cup coaster and have you leave me your number, with a promise to call you. I watched you leave 'Infinity' that night, disappointed.

It wasn't because I didn't want to exchange contact with you... it was because at that time, I didn't have a phone. I never needed one, until you came along. Your cup coaster is and will be the only one I ever keep, the way you wrote your name and my name, I can't help but admire it every day. You won't know this but the next morning I woke up bright and early, to get myself a phone, they even had me wait outside because I was there too early. It didn't take long but I ran all the way home just to dial in your number. The only number saved on my phone.

"Hello?" I heard your sleepy voice over the phone.

"Good morning, did I wake you? I'm sorry, didn't realize the time," I apologized.

"Sae?" you sounded surprised, "I didn't think you were going to call," you sound tired.

"You don't want me to call you?" I asked, afraid that I won't be able to hear your voice anymore.

"NO! You can call me anytime you want,"

From then everyday when I wake up the first thought is to give you a call, wanting to hear your voice. I pray that each morning, I can be woken up by the sound of your good morning messages, I don't mind if it is just words on the phone as long as they are from you.

[Good morning! Am I bothering you? ~Yukirin]

[No you are never a bother, Good morning ^.^ *Yawns* ~Sae]

[Good morning Sae! were you sleeping? I hope I didn't wake you up ~Yukirin]

[If it's your messages, I'll be happy to wake up to them every morning. ~Sae]

[Lies! You should go back to sleep, you have work later tonight, I'll call you later? ~Yukirin]

[I don't want to sleep anymore, I don't need sleep. =D ~Sae]

[You aren't replying, are you neglecting me! *pouts* ~Sae]

[LOL, just go to sleep I'll call you later, I promise. ~Yukirin]

Timelessly I want to hear your voice, wanting to speak with you, wanting to know where you are, what you are doing. I wanted to hear you share with me your happiness, your sadness so I can be there for you. When I can't see you, I want to use my voice and my words to let you know I'm still by your side. I realized I've already become too attached. I get restless when you don't instantly respond, I get agitated when you didn't pick up the phone. I understand there are times when you can't pick up or reply right away but I can't help myself.

I felt a little frightened that love and life can't be separated anymore. My love...  I know it will never stop, its already too deep, it's not a past tense anymore, it is the present. You can say it's my fault for letting it become true, but I really believe it might be you. I can't bring myself to stop... I really, really, truly, madly, deeply love you but how I can?

If only I can hear your voice in the winds of 'Infinity', grant me this wish I pray to you.

--------------
*Borrowed the song from youtube, I didn't make the video, someone decided to make a tribute to FF8 with the song and since I like the song and the game I decided to choose this link. If you like the vid, you can leave comments for the original creator on youtube ^.^.

Other then working to finish up this project here, I took some of my free time at work to start planning a special project, so please wait for it. I'll try to stay alive in the mean time.

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Re: Infinity - II
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2011, 07:03:53 PM »
Oh damn you're back!!! Your comeback chapter is amazing!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

The song...  :heart: I miss listening to that song.

Perfect. Perfect.

LOL at Sae being so old fashion for not having a mobile phone. -.- CUTE! Their phone convo is sooo UFF!!! So I am right on my guess that it is Yuki all along. Ah ah ah SaeYuki...  :heart:

I miss you immortal_K. :D xD

Eugh, don't remind me of those damn spider webs. Thinking/imagining about it makes me feel wriggly now. Ohh, French Rose. WRONG! :]] More more drinks to come!!! Cheers!

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:21:04 PM by AAAice »
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Infinity - III (09/08)
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2011, 07:44:59 PM »
Thx for the drink next time can I have something with red bull ? xD
120 h good luck
Sae never had a phone is so cute

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2011, 07:54:57 PM »
but spiders can be cute too  XD

thx for the drink!! lmao i'm not a drinker but   :lol:

it was yuki   :cathappy:   

i haven't touched my phone for months now lol

HF working XD  and welcome back  XD
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2011, 09:05:59 PM »
hey thanks for the update and welcome back!
I miss this song!!!
Definitely it might be Yukirin, who is the one for you!
Update as soon as you can XD

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2011, 03:07:08 AM »
Warm welcome back.
I miss that song, it's been long since I heard that.
Finally the name Yukirin is revealed.
the whole chap is so sweet. the longing to hear each other voice first thing in the morning. :wub:
please update soon.. XD

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2011, 08:03:04 AM »
Of course it's Yukirin~!!  XD

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2011, 06:44:18 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone  :twothumbs

AAAice: Yea I thought an ancient being like Sae needed some old fashion sense haha. Here is my 2nd try, I have for you a 'Gilroy' a perfect mix of Cherry Brandy and Gin with Dry Vermouth, some lemon juice and a dash of orange bitters.

kahem: only 3rd shift into the 120 hours.... still 84 hours left to go.... As request I present you with a 'Flying Bull' to go with the recent release of 'Flying get'. This coctail contains a mixture of Dark Rum, White Rum, Red Bull mixed and topped up with Orange Juice. Talk about full of colors.  :thumbsup

anoni2: nonichan!!! I don't know about the cute spider thing..... they still creep me out keke. For you I prepared a 'Crocodile Cooler' for Miichan and her cute Croco. A shake of Absolut Citron Vodka, Midori, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice mixed together with Triple Sec.

blughise: I looked through a stack of songs and found this one to be the most fitting, atmosphere and lyric so happy I actually found this song in my old folders  :lol:
As your story proceeds, I hope the guys and girls vacation trip turns out well at the private beach so I serve you a 'Pure Paradise'. A mixture of Captain Morgan's Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Cranberry Juice and Pineapple Juice.

luckymmsg: Yea I thought it is about time Yukirin gets named, thought about leaving the name out but it didn't seem right haha. Since I'm serving mainly pineapple juice mixed cocktails I mix for you a 'Tropical Dream' for a dream come true this drink is a mixture of Blue Curacao, Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum, Malibu Rum and Pineapple Juice

HashirePomeranian: Thanks, yes I have finally confirmed it is Yukirin but I'm sure you already knew that right from the beginning like everyone else. I guess just to hear Yukirin's voice Sae is more then willing to wake up early XD For you I have a 'Sonic Blaster' cocktail in hopes that No Ko.E can blast their audience to paradise with their music wave. This drink contains Banana Liqueur, Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice mixed with Vodka and White Rum

RenaChii: Yup although there are many potential pairings for Sae, she fits best with Yukirin.  XD  Every time I read your name I am reminded of our favourite melon pan lover so for I prepared a 'Melon cooler' a cocktail mixed of Melon Liqueur, Peach Schnapps, Pineapple Juice and Raspberry Liqueur.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2011, 02:10:38 PM »
Somehow found time to be updating a bit more recently, so decided to take this chance to update Infinity as well. One of the main reason is I keep falling asleep when I try to read that boring textbook of mine...so I gave up on that tonight  :lol:
Thank you to everyone that left me a comment, hope you enjoy your drinks.  :thumbsup

Infinity - IV

~what words should I use to say it?

I get so scared of being rejected

scared of being embarrassed by the outcome...~

If there is one day, I can go back to the past, back to the me from before, what will you think of me? If there is a day, when I become far away from you and will you figure out that I already said good-bye?

We sat alone on the hill, the moon lighting up the field as we watched the stars enjoying each others warmth. I had my arms wrapped around your shoulders to keep you warm when I noticed you shiver. As if it was a habit you leaned in and rested your head on my shoulder without taking your eyes off of the glittering skies above.

“It’s so beautiful,”

“Did you know a star only shines for a portion of its lifetime?” I asked.

“It doesn’t need to shine forever to be stunning, it does not need a name to be remembered, as long as someone knows of their existence that’s already enough.” you said as you pointed up at one that faded into the darkness.

We didn’t talk much that night, we just sat there enjoying the serenity provided by the bundle of lights watching over us, showing us their bright existence. You attentively glazed at each and everyone of them making sure they are accounted for in your memories. My eyes refused to leave you knowing that you shine brighter then any stars in the sky. Your eyes, your smiles your everything… you light my path better then the lazy moon hanging loosely in the dark.

“Look Sae, a shooting star, hurry make a wish,” I watch you quickly close your eyes to make a wish, a lovely smile plastered on your absolutely gorgeous face accented by the soft moonlight. I think I’ve been touched by an angel.

“What did you wish for?” I asked.

“I can’t tell you, it’s a rule, if I told you it won’t come true.” you smile as if you just won the best prize in the world.

When your eyes smile, when you laugh. I want to be there for you, you never know but I think of you, everything of you, it's like a hobby. When you tell me your frustrations, when you say you can't sleep at night, I want to say to you but I was afraid of saying the wrong words, I love you do you know?

If there is a day, my dream comes true, the memories will become the past, will you still remember today? If there is a day when we realize, anything is possible will we still be stuck in the same place?

Maybe the loneliness is making me think too much, maybe I should go back to my dreams of meeting you without hesitation, saying it out to you, I love you. I never expected you to feel the same. That night...

You and your friends are at Infinity for a private party, we are closed for the night to the public. Everyone seem to be enjoying themselves, unexpectedly the energy is high tonight. I filled cups after cups with different drinks as the night continued. Somehow I ended up on the makeshift dance floor we arranged by pushing the tables aside. Among everyone, I ended with you in my arms as the next song began to play, you lead me along with the slow sway of the song, I followed your every move, entranced by the moment.

"Sae.... I love you, please take my heart, my hand and walk with me till the end. I want us to be forever, let me stay by your side." you said softly into my ears, before taking my lips into your, demonstrating the depth of your love.

I was lost in bliss, until my sense came back to me, I realize I was responding to you, I had to stop this. I cannot promise you forever, you would be better off with someone else.

I pushed us apart... The music stopped.

"Yuki, we can't, I.... I'm sorry, I cannot return your feelings," I lied as I watch tears stain your face, I wanted to run and take you back into my arms and tell you everything will be okay.

Everything is starting to become a blur as my visions began to cloud from the forming tears, my heart felt like it stopped the moment I saw those tears. I am guilty.

"Please Yuki, I'm not worth your time, you can find someone better," I took a step back as you tried to reach out to me.

"Sae..." the way you said my name, it broke my heart, so I ran. I ran out the doors away from everything, away from the pain, I hide behind the shadow as I watched you chase after me, looking out into the night. I saw you fall to your knees sobbing as your friends came to your side.

So now here I sat in the corner holding my knees as I cried. remembering all the details of our past, from the time we first met, the first drink I made you, the first touch and the first time I broke your heart. I heard my phone ring, I know it's you without even checking, I tried to cover my ears to make the ringing stop, your words still running through my head as if someone placed it on repeat. I can't stop it, the pain, why does it hurt so much.

I ran over and picked up my phone from my desk and threw it across the room shattering the mirror on the opposite side. I watch the pieces fall with gravity, I walked over picking a piece off the ground I held it tight before making a deep cut across my wrist.

The pain, the burning, it was nothing compare to what I felt in my broken heart. I watched as the wound bleed out asking for attention before slowly healing up again, leaving behind a scar, that slowly started to fade. Why can't the pain in my heart heal as fast, why doesn't the hurting go away, I slashed at my wrist again. Falling to the ground I continue to rock myself as I cried until I was dry of tears.

I stayed there until I heard a knock on my window, but no one knocks on my windows I live on the 3rd floor...unless....  I turn to see a single message.

[I'm in town, meet at the usual place ~Ruka]

“Infinity” a symbol without limit… a love without boundary... forever eternally.

--------
Please don't kill me, I made Yukirin cry...... *runs and hides*  :on freeze:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: Infinity - IV (13/08)
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2011, 02:33:43 PM »
Its so sad :cry:

Sae :cry:
yukirin :cry:

why...did thing have to be like that???? Though I understand Sae's reasons................but still............... :cry:

Ruka??? Isn't that Sae's role on infinity stage play???

I can't wait for the next update

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2011, 04:44:32 PM »
What?! Sae?! Rejected Yuki?!  :banghead:

Aish, being immortal is hard huh? Have to give up the love and all sort of things that could put you in danger? (LOL) -.-

Ahh, Yuki!!!

Sae!!!  :angry:

-

Ehh, my second clue... is that the first letter could be found in your username. :] Like, the so single letter in your name.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2011, 12:33:54 AM »
Don't do that Sae~!!  :banghead:

You love her too right~  :cry:

PLEASE UPDATE SOON~!!  :bow:

Offline apparently

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2011, 04:26:56 AM »
WOW, just when i thought things were getting happy and nice, you make yukirin cry. good job... not D: why you do that?!?!

who is this ruka character.. ): sae what are you doing.. i hope that phone wasn't expensive >___> kekeke, better update soon and make everything happy ok!

Offline ujin1992

« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2011, 12:22:31 PM »
such a romantic atmosphere and then Sae destroyed with "we can't"  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2011, 10:20:15 AM »
blughise: Yes Ruka was the vampire, soon you will see why the vampire is important, even though vamp only gets a small scene hahahahahahaha. Talking about Vampire, I think a "Vampire Voodoo" is suited for you for tonight the mix of Gin, Lemon Juice, Lime Juice with Red Wine, what a nice bloody presentation don't you think?

AAAice: Yea I don't know what's wrong with Sae, how can anyone reject Yuki =O. hmmmm I think I might've figured out your drink. Here I serve you the "Kiss in the dark" cherry brandy, dry vermouth and gin stirred with ice.

RenaChii: I agree, Sae is making a mistake but will she realize that? Since I'm on a gin mood your drink will be the"Fog cutter" help Sae clear the clouds that are blocking her judgement. the mix of Brandy, Gin, Lemon Juice, Orange Juice, Orgeat Syrup mixed with White Rum, a mix that will definitely leave an impact.

apparently: Who cares about the phone, Sae made Yuki cry nooooooo. On the bright side congrats in being converted to a SaeYuki shipper too even thou I didn't take part in the process. To celebrate the change I serve you a "Guardian Angel" a simple mix of Coke and Crown Royal. Just because I had to add coke into that OS challenge you left me with.

ujin1992: YAY new reader, Thanks for the comment. I present you the "Aloha" there isn't a better way to say hi and welcome when this drink speaks for itself. A mix of Cognac, Dark Rum, Dry Vermouth, Gin, Lime Juice with Soda Water.

Thanks for visiting Infinity, please come again.  :welcome

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2011, 10:51:28 AM »
Sorry this update took a little longer then intended, I got distracted by a couple OS ideas that I had to write out before I forgot. Funny how I thought with work and all I won't have as much time to write, but it ends up these night shifts really give me time to study and do some writing at the same time. So here is the next update to Infinity. This part here is more of an extra scene out of the normal Sae POV. Lets us take a look at what is happening while Sae is emo'ing alone at home.

Infinity: V

Yuki watched Sae run out of Infinity, she chased after her but by the time she made it out doors, Sae is already nowhere to be found. She dropped to her knees, sobbing her heart out, hoping Sae will come back to comfort her like all the times before. Yuko and Acchan came to her side to help her back inside.

She sat there crying the night, she still remember the first time she came to this place, to celebrate their birthday exactly a year ago. She had decided then it was the worst day of her life, but she was just starting to reconsider. That day 1 year ago, she found her boyfriend cheating on her with her best friend, she broke up with him and slapped her, but that didn't take away the pain. She decided that day she will not love again, but fate had other plans for her. That night she met Sae.

Unknown to both of them, the moment the met their path became intertwined. Slowly Yuki fell in love with the lonely bartender that was always by her side.  The time they spend together began to grow till, they almost never separated, if one isn't around physically, they will still connect through their phone.

Yuki sat there crying remember all the details that went by, how she always sat in that one stool by the bar watching Sae mix drinks for everyone, the smile and energy that she sends out to everyone. When she finally decide to take a step forward, she found herself thrown aside by the one that was always there for her. She feels numb, she doesn't understand why.

"I apologize for Sae's action, but she has her reason, she is just scared." an unfamiliar voice startled everyone present. They looked around trying to find where it came from, until a tall black figure walked out from the shadows.

"Who are you?" Acchan asked glaring at the newcomer.

"Sorry, for intruding my name is Sayaka," she introduced herself as she flipped a few strays of her long hair back.

"Why are you here? If you know Sae then go find her! She should be the one apologizing!" Yuko yelled.

"I'm here to prevent this tragedy, let me tell you a story from a long time ago....."

"Okay so we have a vampire and a immortal wondering the world how does this relate to our situation here?" Tomochin asked confused.

"What if I tell you I am Ruka," Sayaka smirked before freezing everyone in place with her powers and flashing out her deadly fangs. The aura around her suddenly became cold and intimidating, the girls want to run but they can't seem to move.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

"LET US GO!!!!! AHHHHHH" high pitch screams and shout filled the room

"This is what Sae is afraid of... to humans we are monsters, not accepted by society that is why she is fighting hard to keep herself away," Sayaka said in a quiet whisper that made its way to everyone's ear. They all stopped struggling.

"What does this have to do with Sae?" Yuki asked.

"Think about it, you have a vampire and an immortal. Here is your vampire, so where is your immortal?" Sayaka asked like she was trying to get a five year old to come up with an obvious answer.

"Sae." Yuki spoke out as realization hit her, the immortal is Sae.

"You are finally getting it, Sae has been alone since the change, she is afraid to be close to anyone, scared that one day when she has to leave she will break her promises. She believed it is easier for people to forget this way." Sayaka explained while dropping her hold on the girls in front of her.

"She never predicted the change, when you appeared in her life, and I tell you from the start she has already fallen deep," Sayaka said while keeping eye contact with Yuki.

"How did you know that?" Sasshi asked, everyone else turned to look at her, forgetting she was present all along.

"Remember the first drink Sae made for you?"

"A Blue Carnation." Yuki replied.

"Ehhh, blue carnation? she never made that for anyone else before," Sasshi said surprised, Sasshi has never seen Sae serve that drink since she started. "she always make up some excuse to not serve that to any customers, no matter how much they ask"

"How would you know? You were probably too busy flirting and harassing the female customers, in your player uniform." Akicha retorted while she flicks the many necklaces hanging on the girls neck.

"Are you jealous?" Sasshi asked before continuing, "I asked Sae once, and she told me the blue carnation, is a symbol of the purity of love, ones devotion to another, the way it is layered represents ... represents a wish to be with the person you serve it to...."

"Sashihara, is correct, that is what a blue carnation holds for Sae, just as the blue rose is a symbol of my love, but that is a story for another time." Sayaka said making sure to keep her eye contact with Yuki.

"So do you understand now? It's not that she doesn't love you, it's because she is afraid to love you, to her life is a curse."

"Wait how did you know my name and why are you telling us all this?" Sasshi asked.

"I know because I have been observing you girls for a while now, I originally got interested because of Sae's change and later found the reason,"

"Just wait, she will come back," Sayaka told Yuki, there is not an ounce of uncertain, it was a statement.

"How are you so sure?" Yuko asked.

"Sae, her heart yearns for hers," Sayaka said pointing at the sitting Yuki, as everyone is distracted by the thought, she quietly disappeared back into the shadows. She has one more thing to do before resuming her own task to find Maria. 

-------------

I'm going to try completing this story before I go away on a camping trip next weekend so will try to update soon.

Offline anoni2

• Member+
Re: Infinity - V (19/08)
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2011, 11:01:24 AM »
oh they accepted it   :yep:

I laughed at sasshi pàrt   :lol:

Sae come back soon!!!

I did updated TJ!!!  :cathappy:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2011, 11:44:25 AM »
Oh notice that I have forgotten to leave msg after I visit Infinty for the fourth time, maybe too sad on the rejection .
thanks for the tropical dream, sure got summer feel.

Seems like all of them can accept the fact that they have vampire and immortal around them.
So not all humans treat the like monsters, I always think that they are once still human afterall and if I really know one, I will truely want to befriend with them.

Vampires and Immortals are lonely always especially when the day comes by to see their love ones getting old while they are still as they are, slowly seeing their love ones leaving them one by one.  :cry: 

Seems like Ruka going to meet Sae in the next chap.
Sae, please come back soon. :(

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2011, 01:39:44 PM »
wow...I wasn't expecting this.....
Wow....
KIRA YOU'RE AWESOME!!! and please don't leave me :P You know you're my top supplier , I can't leave without you :P Just joking

I couldn't believe the girls believe Sayaka/Ruka's story.....
You know all this time, I really thought Sae is a guy in here.....you really made me believe that Sae's a guy in here, not Sayaka/Ruka came in.....

Thanks for the update!
HAVE FUN camping

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2011, 10:59:47 PM »
SO CURIOUS~!! CAN'T WAIT~!!  XD

Please update soon~  :bow:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Furimukanaide