JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Yami ni Furu Ame

Author Topic: REMEMBER ME..! <Mayuki><Atsumina> 30/05 <END>  (Read 55676 times)

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
REMEMBER ME..! <Mayuki><Atsumina> 30/05 <END>
« on: August 22, 2011, 10:45:41 AM »
i saw this link and i was really happy as a big fan of mayuki so this idea came to my head and just couldn't help it..i had to writte it
i dare anyone to tell me that mayuki is not real after seeing this and there's not saeyuki hahaha!   
http://skynie123.tumblr.com/post/9168804032

REMEMBER ME

5 YEARS AGO
see you tomorrow mayu chan!
see you tomorrown ana chan!
hmmm which way should i take? mayu thinks while puts her finger in her chin
right the park the other entrance leave me close to my house and i don't have to cross many streets hahahah i'm a really smart girl! mayu says to herself
mayu walks through the park and see a lot kids already playing there
it's not even 15:00 and they are already here mayu says while walks then she feels something wet fell on her nose,she touched it with her finger and murmures "water"
mayu looks up to the sky ,she sees the raindrops and shouts" noooooo,i'm going to get wet" while runs to the entrance of the park, she sees a street and stop she has to wait for the cars to pass
mayu murmures "it's cold,i'm going to get all wet by the time i get home" and close her eyes to sighs
you're going to get a cold! another girl says
mayu doesn't feel the raindrop so she opens her yes and sees a taller,older and cute girl smiling at her
the taller girl takes mayu's hand and makes her take the umbrella..
take i don't need it! the taller girls says
mayu was all red still the taller girl's hand was on her "i can't take it..you need it mayu says"
don't worry give it back someday ok..! the girls says while runs away leaving mayu standing there with the umbrella
i will give it back to you some day! little mayu says smiling
THE PRESENT
mayu chan! mayu chan! wake up the class is over!
ohh..sorry lovetan i fell sleep! mayu says while gets up and grabs her things
what? don't tell me that you were dreaming about that special person that you don't want to tell me who is! lovetan says pouting
mayu sighs and says "there's no day that i don't dream about it..sorry lovetan i wish i could tell you"
lovetan sighs and says "i don't want to know what you are going to do when hiro confess to you!"
what? why he would confess to me? we are just good friends that's it! mayu says while walks with lovetan
well that's what everyone is commenting! lovetan says
that's crazy! mayu says
mayu chan you're the only good looking 17 years old girl that doesn't have a boyfriend! just because you're in love with someone that you don't even know and probably you will never see again! besides why you don't like hiro? he is most popular guy and he's really handsome! lovetan says
mayu was about to answers when a lacrosse stick gets in her way and pulls her to the arms of a guy!
mayu chan! the guy says while hugs mayu
hiro kun you're not letting me breathe! mayu says
mayu chan i was thinking that maybe you wanted to grab something to eat with me now? hiro asks
sorry i can't i have to do something else! mayu answers
what about in the night?
i gotta do homework,i'm sorry!
mayu chan you're not  making this easy..well i don't care i'm going to say it now in front of anyone! mayu chan would you be my girlfriend? hiro asks
awwwwwwww! everygirl in the hall says
"NO" mayu answers
AHHHHHHHH..!  all the girls says at the same time
what? why? are you blind? hiro asks mad
yes,you're pretty handsome but i'm in love with somebody else and have to wait! mayu says
who is it? i'm going to kill the bastard! is from this school? hiro asks
no...not anymore! mayu says sad
what? mayu chan is dating an older guy! everyone starts commenting
not..is not mayu sighs and says just forget it while runs  away..
mayu runs through the park but stop to catch her breath while sits on the grass
"after 5 years i'm still here waiting for you everyday at me same hour wearing the same uniform that you wore the first and last time a saw you.. too bad that took me 3 years to get it and convince my parents to change me of school by the time i got there you were gone! would you ever find me again? after 5 years you're the only one i dream and think about..you're the only one who can take my breath away  please hurry up...
I NEED YOU...I LOVE YOU! "
mayu see her watch and gets and starts walking to entrance of the park but all the sudden she feels something wet fell on her nose,she touched it with her finger and murmures "water"
mayu looks up to the sky ,she sees the raindrops and murmures "rain again"  while walk to the entrance of the park, she stops and murmures smiling while closes her eyes  "no i gotta wait for the cars to pass then now i just need you! "
you're going to get a cold! an older woman says
mayu doesn't feel the raindrop so she opens her yes and sees an older,good looking woman smiling at her
mayu was speechless she looks..no she is...
the older woman takes mayu's hand and makes her take the umbrella..
take i don't need it! the older woman  says
mayu was all red still the older woman's  hand was on her "i can't take it..you..don't rememb...KASHIWAGI YUKI what the hell are you waiting for? a bunch of girls inside a car shouts
kashiwagi yuki! mayu murmures
i have to go..see you around! the older woman says while r gets on the car  leaving mayu standing there with the umbrella
i will give it back to you sooner than you think! mayu says while rubs the hand that yuki touch softly to her face..
sorry fot my english
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:01:00 AM by cmze »

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: REMEMBER ME..! <Mayuki>
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 02:34:41 PM »
OMG~!! This is what I'm waiting for~!!  :inlove:

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 06:16:13 PM »
Mayuki !!! >//< This is cute !!
Thankl you so much for writing this !!!  :inlove: :inlove:
They are heaven-made, aren't they ?? keke
Please update soon ^__^

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 06:09:11 AM »
                                   REMEBER ME 

THE NEXT DAY
mayu chan! mayu chan! not egain! lovetan shouts while shakes mayu to wake her up
oh..sorry lovetan..what the class is over? mayu asks 
no,it's lunch time..what you were dreaming again? 
no,this time i met her! mayu says smiling 
what?!?! met her!what is that mean? are you  in love with a girl? mayu chan are you a..."i don't know"mayu interrups scratching her head 
would you want to explain me? lovetan says while takes mayu from her shirt and pull her closer 
(nobody was in the classroom) 
 she is a girl well now is an older woman but it doesn't matter she's is the only person that make me feel this way. first i thought it was a crush but through days and years of waiting finally saw her again.. i couldn't be more sure that i love her,i love her,i love her mayu says while looks to her right hand and rubs it with her left hand 
when you saw her? lovetan asks 
yesterday.. and today after class.. i will give her back this and i will tell her who i am! mayu says sminling while pulls out an umbrella!hmm "no way i forgot the other umbrella" 
how you are going to find her? lovetan asks 
well i saw her work uniform it was grey office uniform might be from a building around here! mayu says pouting because she forgot the other umbrella 
i sounds like a lot of work! lovetan says while sits next to mayu "i guess i have to help you out as your best friend"
thank you lovetan! mayu says smiling 
now let's go,i'm hungry! lovetan says 
THE SCHOOL ENDS (AFTER WALKING BUILDING TO BUILDING) 
hurry up mayu chan we have i lot to do! lovetan says 
i'm doing my best..why i have to carry your bag? mayu asks pouting 
well..we're going to walk a lot and as my best friend you don't want me to get tired! lovetan says smiling 
alright now i'm tired!  mayu says while sits in the sidewalk
it seems that there are not uniforms like you said! lovetan says while sits next to mayu..
shut up lovetan..i'm going to find her even if it takes me years of walking around here! mayu says 
i wish i could in that fancy resataurant! lovetan says
which one? mayu asks 
that one! blind girl! lovetan says while points to it 
mayu looks at the restaurant and shouts "WHAT?!!?" while gets up..
what's going on ? you scared the hell out of me! lovetan says while tries to pull herself together 
there she is! mayu shouts smiling and poiting her 
where? lovetan asks 
look through the woman who is sitting alone! mayu says
then go! what are you waiting for? no,no,no..wait! lovetan says while grabs mayu's arm and start fixing her hair and uniform 
"there's no doubt mayu chan you look really hot with  hair down and with this uniform" now go! 
mayu crossed the street and entered to the restaurant she walked to yuki's direction and end up in front of yuki.
hey can i help you? yuki says smiling 
i..i...wanted..mayu stutters 
hey honey! a guy says while kisses yuki on her cheek 
hi handsome! yuki says 
mayu was in front of them standing there without saying a word 
who are you? the guys asks 
mayu was sad and shows the umbrella..
oh my umbrella..so you were the girl that i gave it to! yuki says smiling 
mayu  says" thank you! " and then runs away to lovetan and hugs her..
yuki sees her through the retaurant glass..
hey yuki are you listening to me? 
yes,ren! yuki answers while holds his hand
MEANWHILE 
what happened? what are you crying? lovetan asks 
she has a boyfriend! mayu says crying in lovetan's arms
what did you expect! she is good looking! lovetan answers while hugs mayu
let's go home! mayu says 
AT MAYU'S HOME
mayu was laying on her bed trying to not think about this afternoon..her eyes were swollen for so much crying
BEEEP BEEEP..! 
mayu picks up her phone:
hi..oshiri sister i need you! 
yuko san what is it? mayu asks
well some of the dancers had an accident and well you told me that you wanted to be a back up..remember? 
what? i was joking! mayu replies shouting 
ahhh! mayu chan i thought you were serious! 
i'm underage girl why would i want to be an stripper? 
because is easy! 
no way! i'm not a pros...don't finish that word! yuko interrups 
what? mayu asks
 stripper and a prostitute are very different things! c'mon mayu chan my boss will fire me if you don't come..just for one night!  yuko says 
whatever ok but no body os going to touch me! mayu says
ok..ok just come! 
AT THE CLUB 
mayu chan! yuko shouts while hugs her 
hey yuko san! mayu says while sighs
ok let's show you the cheorography! yuko says 
(after 2 hours of practice) 
yuko and mayu were laying on the floor tired 
yuko san you're boss knows that i'm an underage girl? mayu asks while tries to catch her breath 
no.. but don't worry nobady would know because you're going to wear a mask! yuko says grinning 
MEANWHILE
yuki chan you can't take longer ?can't you?..! sae says  while holds sayaka's hand
well i like to take my time! besides you're the one who came at this hours! where we going? yuki asks while brushes her teeth 
that's a surprise! sae says 
whatever! yuki says while goes back to the bathroom 
is really late sae! where you are going to take us?miichan
says while looks in yuki's fridge 
ssshh! is a surprise..sae says 
now i'm ready let's go! yuki says 
(driving to their destiny)
what's this place sae? yuki asks 
just let's get inside! sae says while pushes yuki inside of the building 
what the hell is this a club?miichan asks 
sort of! it's ladies night! sae says while makes everyone sit and call the waitress
girls night? look around ! mariko says 
ahh! there's only a bunch of guys! but it says "is ladies night" sae says while shows them a pamphlet
this is not this club! mariko says while puts her hand in her forhead 
so that means we are in a place for men! yuki says while covers her eyes with her hand 
stupid sae..! sayaka shouts 
hmm did you heard that yuko san? mayu asks while sees who is shouting like that.."EHHH.. that's yuki san and the bunch of girls of yesterday!" 
the lights turns off except the one on the stage..
what's going on? hey i came here to celebrate my friend's bachelorette so do something! sae shouts while puts her arm around yuki's neck 
you're going to marry..mayu murmures sad
mayu is your turn! yuko says while pushes her on stage 
mayu is standing on the stage without saying or do anything she's just looking at yuki
hey yuki that hot masked girl with red lingerie  is looking at you! miichan says while looks at her 
i know...yuki says murmuring and also making eye contact with mayu  hypnotized
the songs starts and mayu dances sensually 
yuki couldn't keep her eyes off her! 
the song ends..
mayu walks away..
yuki are you okay? all the girls asks 
that girl just blew me away...yuki murmures 
sorry for my english..

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 10:34:47 AM »
WHO IS THAT?! YUKIRIN'S BOYFRIEND?!  :shocked

DON'T DO THAT~!!  :banghead:

Please update soon~  :)

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 02:24:47 PM »
M M Marry !!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooo
You shouldn't Yukirin !! Mayuyu is waiting for you !!! T-T
Who is Yuki's BF ?? I'm going to kill him !!!  :angry:
Please update soon  :)

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 10:37:36 AM »
                                   REMEBER ME 
sorry i didn't update yesterday i was tired..i said "i'm going to sleep five minutes and then update" but i ended up sleeping till the next day xD

YUKI'S WORK...
yuki san are you paying to what i'm saying! yuki's assistant says mad 
mmm..yes! yes! i have to see a person..that..i don't know right? yuki asks while is writting something in her agenda
the person that you don't know is your father! answers the assitant 
ok,ok,i'll see him! yuki says still focus on writting
oh i almost forgot MR.Fujimoto is coming today! good luck with that yuki san! the assistant says smiling 
why today? and why are laughing on my pain? yuki says
sorry yuki san but it's funny! the assistant answers
i guess i have to hide early! yuki says while takes a deep breath and pouts
ok that's everything if you need call me! the assistant says while leaves 
ok! a resign yuki says 
why this happening to me? karma? but i haven't done anything to anyone! yuki thinks while opens her agenda:
masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked
girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl
(all the page) 
WTF? why did i do this? why i can't get you out of my head? get out of there! it's been a week! and you..and you are a... yuki shouts scratching her head like crazy 
MEANWHILE 
how does it feel mayu chan? a bunch of girls asks
how does it feel what? mayu asks 
being hiro's girlfriend, silly girl! another girl asks
ummm..well.."FINE" mayu coldly says 
just fine..no great..no perfect? the girls ask 
look i have to go..my mother got me a job where she works so it's getting late..see you! mayu says while gets up of her seat 
lovetan follows her.."Mayu chan" "Mayu chan" wait! 
mayu stops walking and waits for lovetan...
what's wrong? lovetan asks
mmm i don't know what you're talking about! mayu says while starts walking 
first you're staying up all day listening to the class then you became hiro's girlfriend and you don't like him! so now tell me to help you! lovetan says
i'm fine! mayu says faking a smile
it's about her isn't it? lovetan asks while puts her hand on mayu's shoulder 
mayu breaks in tears and hugs lovetan "she's going to marry him..i wish i have never met her! i don't to feel this pain anymore.. i hate her!"
"mayu chan" i'm sorry i don't know what to say in a moment like this! lovetan says while hugs mayu
don't worry,i have to go.. now i have a job and i can't miss my first day! mayu says smiling while breaks the hug..
ok! we'll talk later..lovetan says sad
AT MAYU'S WORK 
you must be mayu chan the new girl! a man says 
yes,i am..! mayu answers with a smile 
well i'm aki your boss just call me aki..!
ok aki,i'm watanabe mayu just call me mayu! 
alright what you're going to do is "food delivery" that means now! aki says while gives mayu a map of the place in the building that she has to deliver the food..
(after 40 min of delivering)
finally the last door..(mom how could you,i don't want to work and this is not the way to heal my pain!) mayu says growling while knocks the door..
knocks again 
mmm it seems like there's nobody is here maybe i should put it on his desk..mayu thinks while opens the door..
there's nobody here..wow is really cute office! 
mayu slowly puts the food on the desk away from the papers but she couldn't help reading while she's putting the food on the table..
masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked
girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl-masked girl
(all the page) 
ahh what is that? mayu walks to the other side of the desk to read better (because the way she was reading up side down) 
mayu hears someone  coming to the office.. and she was about to leave but a hand grabs her and pull her down..under the desk while other hand covers her mouth..
it was a really small place under the desk so they were really tight..
mayu saw the person who was covering her mouth,her face turned red..
the door opens and a male voice says "YUKI CHAN WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?"
yuki and mayu were staring each others eyes hypnotized
(for yuki this moment those eyes were so familiar and she was also red!) 
(for mayu o "confusing but she was happy")
the door closes..and yuki still has her hand on mayu's mouth..
mayu takes the hand that was covering her mouth and removed it but no without look closely to ring on it..
you're going to marry! mayu murmures while let the hand  slips away fro hers 
yes,yuki murmures sad looking other way 
mayu says great for you! while gets out of under the desk
yuki follows her..
oh..you're the umbrella girl! yuki says smiling 
i'm not the umbrella girl..my name is watanabe mayu! 
ok,ok don't be mad! yuki says 
i'm not mad! mayu says 
yes,you are..i know people! yuki says smiling 
that comes from someone that hides under her desk to avoid people! mayu replies while is about to open the door
ouch! that hurts!yuki says smiling while walks to the door
(behind mayu) 
mayu turns around and says "sorry" 
the door opens again and this time pushing mayu against yuki (they were in the middle of the door and the wall) 
the more the doors opens the more mayu's body is pressed against yuki's body who has the wall behind her!
yuki pulled mayu closer into a hug to let the door opens more..
mayu hugged yuki too! 
the person who was opening the door closed inmediately when he didn't see yuki on her desk which was in from of the desk (that' s why he didn't see them because he just look in front of him) 
wow that felt like eternity! a red and nervous yuki says 
yes! a red and nervous  mayu answers 
(yes,they were still hugging each other) 
mayu broke the hug and left the office 
wait!! yuki says but mayu didn't listen 
-----------o-------------------
mayu it seems like everything for today..you can go home! aki says smiling 
ok,see you tomorrow! mayu says smiling she still couldn't believe what just happened 
mayu was walking home..while checks her phone..
a message from hero:
let's go to the fair tomorrow! ;)
a message from lovetan:
how are you?
a message fron yuko:
mayu chan call me..! 
mayu dials yuko's number and call her:
PHONE CALL! 
hey yuuchan!
hey mayu chan! 
how are you? 
great
i'm glad but why you wanted me to call you? 
ohh yes, yes do you remeber the night that you worked here? 
yes,why? 
well do you remember that were a bunch of girls sitting in a table? 
yes,why? 
well one of them is been stalking me,she wants your name! 
what? which one? 
what you are interest? 
yes.. i mean just curious!
well to satisfy your curiousity was the one with with a jacket dark hair, black eyes and tall! she had been coming everyday since that night! 
really? 
yes! 
thank you yuuchan for telling me! 
am i miising of something good?
no, not yet! 
END OF THE PHONE CALL 
sorry for my english! 

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 12:40:17 PM »
There is a reason behind Yuki's marry, isn't it ?? T-T I hope there is...
Hope that Yuki dont even love that guy too !!!!
Mayu should do something !!! to get Mayuki together >//<
Please update soon ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 03:12:48 PM »
I love it especially the last chapter

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 11:51:44 AM »
                                   REMEBER ME 
sorry if i didn't update :( (my mom's birthday!) -_-

"yuki san!"" yuki san!"the assistant shouts while tries wake her up..
uhh..!? a sleepy yuki answers 
yuki san did you sleep here last night? the assistant asks while sits in front of yuki 
last night...yuki murmures looking up to the ceiling and remembering..
LAST NIGHT 
23:30 pm maybe i should go now..maybe tonight is my lucky night and maybe i can find her..MAYBE!
 it's been seven days..i should give up now that midget is not going to tell me a thing about her..but i just can't,i want no..i need to find her! even if she is a stripper wh..or whatever! yuki says to herself while gets up and goes to the parking to pick up her car..
(driving to the club) (in the club...)
i told you nooooooooooo! yuko says 
but c'mon! just her number..is that so hard? yuki says while puts her arm around yuko's neck 
noooooooooo! yuko says 
what about this $200! yuki says smiling while show them to yuko who was with her jaw on the floor
yuko shook her head and said "well she's kinda a sensation here and many guys offered me more than that
yuki pouts and asks "what do you want exactly?" 
you should double the offer and i think that i might be thinking about it and btw i like the watch! yuko says grinning and putting her hand on yuki's arm 
my watch for a number! are you crazy? yuki asks mad
ok there's no deal so if you excuse me i gotta go! yuko says while walks away slowly 
OK! ok! take the watch! and here..this is all i got in my purse $150! yuki says waving goodbye to her watch and watching yuki putting it on 
ok then here is her number! yuko says while writes it on yuki's arm with a pencil..
is she comimg tonight? yuki asks looking to the stage 
i don't know but you should stay and watch the whole show is going to be great! yuko says smiling 
ok i think..i'm going to stay and wait for her! yuki says while looks for a table 
ok then..see you! yuko walks away 
(watching the show) (end of the show 2:30 am) 
yuki sighs and murmures  "no way..she didn't come AGAIN!" while gets out of the club and goes to her car
heyyyy *hip* do you know *hip* vomit!...
the guy just vomited on yuki (lucky for her she saw it coming and putted her purse to cover herself!) 
gross! yuki shouts while pushes him! and runs to a font that was many steps ahead..
in the font yuki washes her purse..then she notices that she just erased the number!
WHAT?!?!?! THIS IS...THIS IS UNBELIEVEBLE! IS THIS CAN GET BETTER! yuki shouts looking to up to the sky with a depressed aura
i don't think is a good idea play with water at this hours you could get a cold! a girl says 
does it matter? depreseed yuki replies with out turning around to look at the girl 
then yuki feels warm..the unknow girl putted on yuki her jacket making yuki to turn around to see her 
"YOU" a shocked yuki says 
hi! the masked girl says smiling
yuki still was shocked staring at her 
make a wish! the masked girl says while shows yuki a coin in her hand 
yuki looks at the girl then to the coin and nods to confirm that she made her wish 
both girls looked and smiled to each other then the masked girl threw the coin in the font and turn her head to look at yuki one more time 
(both were hypnotized looking into each other eyes)
hey you! move! i don't have all day long! yuko shouts 
i guess i'll see you! the masked girl says while walks to yuko's car 
hey what about the jacket? yuki shouts 
just give it back someday! the masked girl shouts smiling
yuki smiles back and watch them go..
yuki san! yuki san! the assistant says 
ohh yes,i slept here! yuki says smiling 
MEANWHILE 
mayu chan wake up..it's time to go home! lovetan says
ok..ok! a sleepy mayu answers smiling
what happen with you? yesterday you were dying for love and now you are smiling! lovetan says while both girls walks out of the classroom
well..mmm i have to go to work! mayu answers smiling 
hey! don't leave me like this,i want to know! lovetan says 
sorry i'll tell you later ok! mayu say while runs to get a bus
ok! lovetan says
(at the office)
hello mayu chan! aki says smiling 
hello aki san! mayu says 
here..deliever all this food please! aki says 
ok! mayu says while takes the food 
(delivering) (finally the last door) 
mayu stood there 5 min thinking about what to says or what to do in front of yuki..
mayu took a deep breath and then opened the door to find a mad yuki fighting with her computer..
calm down! mayu shouts while sees yuki ready to kick the computer 
mayu chan? yuki says while puts her leg back to normal!
 this computer needs technical support! yuki says scratching the back of her head 
yes,i can see that! mayu says while walks to leave the food on yuki's desk
WHAT?!? stupid computer! yuki shouts while sees her monitor "the file you're looking for doesn't exist" 
what's wrong? mayu asks 
this computer is posessed! yuki shouts 
ok! mayu says while moves yuki's chair and sits in between yuki's legs to watch the monitor 
(yuki blushes)
what's going on? mayu asks 
well..i..can..find..a file! a red yuki says 
ok let me find it for you! mayu says while presses her finger on the keyboard 
(after 10 min)
yuki was tired and couldn't help to rest her head on mayu's back and wrap her arms around mayu's waist
(mayu blushes but she loves feeling yuki that close)
ok got it! mayu says smiling 
mayi didn't hear a response so she moved her head a little and saw yuki sleeping..
aww poor yuki,she waited for me last night! mayu thought
LAST NIGHT (in the car with yuko) 
thanks yuuchan for calling me and let me know that she was tonight too! mayu says smiling 
well..don't worry!  yuko says grinning 
thank you! mayu says 
why you didn't spend more time with her? yuko asks 
because i don't want her to fall for this masked girl..i want her to fall for watanabe mayu! mayu answers
goor point! yuko says smiling 
and..i want her to remember me! mayu says blushing 
~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~>>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~
mayu smiled and leaned back so now she was resting her body on yuki's chest while putted her hands on yuki's hands and end up falling sleep.. 
sorry for my english

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2011, 01:03:54 PM »
LOL Yuko making money  :lol:
MaYuki~  :heart:

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2011, 01:46:16 PM »
Finallt they found each other~  :wub:
I love the last scene~  :inlove:

As expected from Yuko~  XD

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2011, 04:00:45 PM »
Yuko understood all in the life hahahahah

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2011, 11:02:57 AM »
                                   REMEBER ME 

yuki wakes up smelling a scent it was like jazmin and roses she opened her eyes and saw mayu sleeping on her (it was weird but she liked it) and the scent  came from mayu's hair 
yuki tries to moves her hands but she notices that mayu has her hands on hers so she can't move very much! 
yuki watched her monitor to see the hours but she sees the file that she was looking for.."she found it,there's no doubt beatiful and smart" yuki thinks while looks at mayu..
mayu starts moving  and opened her eyes,she looks around then puts her hands on her eyes and yaws..
mayu chan you're up! yuki says
ahhhh i'm sorry i didn't mean to..! mayu says while blushes
no i'm the one who has to say that! so cute mayu chan is blushing yuki says smiling 
i'm not! mayu says while takes yuki by her shirt and starts shaking her 
yuki san i was thinking..! oops sorry! the assistant says fast closes the door 
what's wrong with her? yuki asks 
mayu gets up,sighs  and says "it's not normal seeing two girls sitting in the same chair!" 
no,it's not normal that a girl of your age is mad all the time! yuki says smiling
i'm not mad! mayu shouts 
see! you got problems  mayu chan! yuki says (yuki likes to make mayu mad!) 
that comes from someone who is wearing the same clothes of yesterday and i'm the one who has problem with something! mayu says 
no,you got problems with everything! yuki says smiling 
whatever! mayu says while walks to the door 
mayu chan it's 19:00 pm would you like to grab something to eat with me? yuki asks 
mayu blushes..( 1 minute to process and jump around in her head!) "maybe"! 
maybe? but your turn is over! yuki says
you say that i'm always mad so why do you want to go to eat with someone that doesn't treat you right? mayu asks standing in front of the door and not looking back
yuki gets up and walks closer to mayu and answers "i don't know is just inexplicable like which was first the egg or the chicken? nobody knows and now just walk!" 
yuki opens the door and pushes mayu..
AT THE RESTAURANT
mayi chan asks anything you want i pay! yuki says showing a credit card 
how somebody can give you a credit card? mayu says smiling (mocking) 
inexplicable, inexplicable! yuki answers 
right,right, inexplicable, inexplicable! mayu says smiling
(both girls laugh)
the waiter gets their orders..
yuki yaws and says  "what a day,i'm still tired!" 
yes,what a day,you were sleeping 20 min ago,how can you be still tired?!mayu asks
mmm work! i guess..yuki says 
you know what.. you doesn't really seem to be the kind of person who cares about something! mayu says 
care about something? yuki repeats 
yes,i mean do you have any interest? you seem lost to me! mayu says 
lost!! mayu chan you are really smart! i think you just decode me..yuki says smiling 
why? mayu asks 
that's complicate mayu chan! i'm a complex person! yuki says smiling 
tell me!! mayu says looking at yuki with a serious face 
why do you want to know? yuki asks
inexplicable, inexplicable! mayu answers 
well.. since my mother passed away i..just don't care about many things ..i think i am just a zombi! pleasing everyone but me! yuki says in a sad tone
do you feel like a zombi now? mayu asks 
"NO" that's why i like mayu chan! yuki says smiling 
"like" mayu murmures and gets red 
"mayu chan" "mayu chan"! a guy shouts while walks closer
mayu turns around and murmures  " no way,not now! "
hey mayu chan! the guy says while sits next to her and gives her a kiss on her cheek 
hi hiro! how you knew i was here?  mayu asks not too happy
gps baby! hiro answers 
yuki just was staring at mayu 
your orders the waiter says while puts the food on the table..
mayu chan you are not going to introduce me? hiro asks
hiro,yuki san- yuki san,hiro! happy? mayu asks 
ohh why may girlfriend is so mad? hiro asks 
(girlfriend?? what? mayu chan is a too young! how she can have a boyfriend? stupid kid! i'm going to..wait a minute why am i thinking about killing this guy? am i jealous? no way! mayu chan is my friend! besides she's underage! why am i thinking about that?) 
yuki shook her head and started to eat 
(why you don't react? you said thet you like me!  seeing me with someone else doesn't bother you at all? am i thinking the wrong way that "like"? just give me a sign yuki chan please remember me!) 
mayu looks at yuki but then looks to her food..
mayu chan hurry up eating! remember that tonight is a special night! hiro says smiling
(WHAT SPECIAL NIGHT PERVERT! i'm going to kill this son of a ...) 
where you guys are going? yuki asks smiling 
to the fair! hiro answers also smiling 
ohh! great! yuki says smling 
(you don't really care! well fine...) 
mayu ends her food and gets up to say "thank you for everything  yuki san,now i have to go with my boyfriend good night! then she takes hiro's hand and drags him out of the restaurant 
your boyfriend! marry him.. i just don't care! yuki murmures mad..
RING! RING!
WHAT?!?!?! yuki mad shouts 
wtf! 
sae chan? yuki asks 
what's with that mood? 
nothing a cyborg passed it over to me! yuki says 
a cyborg? 
nobody! 
hey we're going to the fair! do you want to come? 
aren't we a little old for that? 
we're just 20 years old..that's not old! 
ok! ok! let's go..
ok pick you up in 30 min at your apartament 
fine! 
END OF THE PHONE CALL! 
sorry for my english

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2011, 01:19:26 PM »
Ah they are playing ^^ I like jealous Yukirin

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 04:07:20 PM »
Just kill him Yukirin !! -*-
Go and get him out of your Mayuyu !!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2011, 10:51:04 PM »
YEAH~!! KILL HIM KILL HIM~!!  :banghead:
How dare he touch Mayuyu~  :angry:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 05:37:50 AM »
                                   REMEBER ME 

mayu chan what's going on? hiru asks while mayu drags him out of the restaurant 
nothing! what you don't want to go the fair? mayua asks mad and looking other way 
yes,of course i want to go! hiro says while stops a taxi 
(At yuki's dept)
boyfriend! whatever! yuki says while enters to her dept..
she presses the button of the answering machine while throws herself on the couch 
"i still have the scent of her hair on my shirt.." yuki murmures while takes a deep breath
honey sorry this trip is going to take longer that i expected i'm sorry..i'll make it ip to you i love you bye! 
"Ren" yuki murmures 
yuki gets up and says  "oh i forgot the girls are coming!" while rise his hand to see her watch..
ahhhh that midget! yuki shouts while runs to shower
someone opens the entrance door! 
yuki are you ready? sae shouts entering in the dept with mariko,miichan and sayaka
mmmm.. define ready! yuki shouts 
why can't you be a punctual person! miichan shouts 
sorry! yuki shouts while gets out of the shower ..
(10 min later)
i'm hating her right now? mariko says 
i agree! miichan says with food in her mouth
i'm ready! yuki says 
finally! the four girls shout 
let's go,it's getting late! 
AT THE FAIR! 
(attempt number 17)
mayu chan i'm going to get you that teddy bear! hiro shouts while tries to shoot to the obejects moving 
i don't even like teddy bears! mayu murmures and look other way (what?? what is she doing here?did she come for me? unbelieveble!) 
mayu looked to hiro then took his arm and said "hey i need to go to the bathroom but you keep working on that I WANT THAT TEDDY BEAR! "
don't worry mayu chan! hiro says while keeps playing
hey girls,i'm not a fan of this kind of games so i'll go away right now! yuki says 
don't be a chiken! mariko says 
i never thought straight girls were so gay! sae says 
that's easy for you to say you have a pair and you too!yuki says 
yuki is a chiken! sayaka mocks 
sae,miichan and mariko starts singing "yuki is a chiken"
there's no doubt i need to hang out with more straight people! yuki murmures 
ok! stop..i'm gonna do it! yuki says 
great! get on! sae says 
yuki sits and murmures covering her eyes "what i've done now i'm going to die in a roller coaster!"
hahaha so afraid! mayu says while sits next to yuki 
mayu chan! yuki says smiling while removes her hands from her eyes 
hey! mayu says 
where is your so called boyfriend? yuki asks pouting
getting something for me..! mayu answers 
(they start to move)
oh no we're going to die! yuki says looking both sides desperate
maybe i heard people dying because of this things! mayu says calmed and looking at yuki 
i gotta go..i don't wanna die! yuki says pouting and tears starts to show 
what? are you going to cry? scary cat! mayu says mocking at yuki
it's not funny haven't you seen the movie where people die in a roller coaster? yuki asks biting her nails 
final destination! mayu answers
yes, that one! yuki says still pouting to not cry
ok,ok just close your eyes and think about something happy for you! mayu says
yuki closed her eyes and felt that mayu grabbed her hand and blushed 
mayu felt that yuki's hand was cold (that was for not getting jealous about me and hiro thanks kami sama) 
yuki interlaces their fingers which made her heart beat faster than usual 
samething happened to mayu! 
(the game ends)
where's yuki? mariko asks 
she was sitting behind us! miichan replies 
there she comes! sayaka says 
hey girls..see i'm not a chiken! yuki says smiling 
whatever yuki! mayu murmures 
who's the girl? miichan asks while looks at them with a weird look 
she's mayu chan! yuki says 
wow you're fast yuki! sae says grinning and poiting to their hands (yes,they were hand in hand since they got out of the game) 
ahh! i forgot! sorry mayu chan! yuki says blushing while let go mayu's hand 
well i think i should go! mayu says 
no way not yet! sae says grinning 
let's go to the house of frights! miichan shouts
(sing: a pair per turn) 
but...no buts mayu chan! mariko says while drags her in with yuki..
why we first? yuki shouts 
beacuse you're the youngest! bye bye! sae says 
(inside of it)
mayu takes yuki's arm..
what? mayu chan is scared! yuki smiling 
i'm not scared..i'm just cold! mayu answers pouting 
WRAAAAAAAAAAA..!!  a werewolf shouts 
AAAHHHHHHH...!mayu shouts and presses yuki's arm
 is just a man with a werewolf costume! yuki says laughing 
it's not funny! mayu says 
now who's the scary cat? yuki says smiling 
mayu pinches yuki's arm 
ouuch! i was kidding! yuki says smiling 
GRWWWWWWWWWWW! a man with an axe covered in blood shouts 
ahhhhhh! mayu shouts again pressing yuki's arm harder
my arm mayu chan! yuki murmures 
get me out of here! i don't wanna be here! mayu says 
ok! let's get out of here this guys are everything but scary! yuki says 
hey whoever is next,my friend is not feeling good we want to get out from the back door! yuki says 
ok! drecula says while guide the girls to the back door
thank you! both girls says 
now mayu chan what are you going to tell to your great boyfriend? yuki asks pouting 
i don't know..mayu answers 
he's so..whatever just forget it! yuki says 
 are you jealous? mayu asks teasing 
me what? no! hahaha yuki says 
right! i should go..mayu says 
no wait! mmm is late and take a taxi with hiro can be dangerous..i'll take you home! yuki says grabbing mayu's arm softly 
mayu blushed and said "ok"
great! let's go..
wait this is not your car! mayu says 
is sae chan's car! yuki says grinnig 
and how they are going home? mayu asks 
i don't know but they owe me,they made me got on that thing and made you got in that stupid house! yuki answers 
so they owe you! mayu says 
yes nobady mess with me and mayu chan! yuki says while drives 
(so cute yuki now i forgive you) mayu thinks 
(Out of mayu's home)
thanks for everything! mayu says while gets closer to give yuki a kiss on her cheek  but yuki moves (she was about to say something) causing mayu kiss her on her lips
sorry for my english!

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2011, 04:33:27 PM »
Mayuki is so cute !!!!! ><
I love this story as far as it goes !!
Thank you !! It's awesome

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+