JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Isoi de Adam

Author Topic: From Strangers to Lovers [MaYuki](8/24)  (Read 12034 times)

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
From Strangers to Lovers [MaYuki](8/24)
« on: August 24, 2011, 12:06:29 PM »
Hey guys~ :hee: this is a oneshot (maybe) that I promised Kira i would do if she posted one for me!  :bigdeal: She did and so here it is~! I hope you like it~  :cool2:

From Strangers to Lovers

Mayu sat on the bench outside of the gates of her high school looking up at the grey sky. Her boyfriend of 2 years broke up with her after she found out he was cheating on her with her best friend. Was it because she didn't let him kiss her at all? She sighed and continued to look at the sky. As she watched the clouds move slightly, she felt a drop of water on her nose and shortly after, more followed. She let out a small dry chuckle as she caught a few in her hand. She didn't move from the spot, her heart still hurt… a lot.

"You'll get sick if you sit here like that."

Once the voice spoke, the water stopped falling on her and a shadow engulfed her small frame. Mayu looked up and saw a girl wearing the same uniform as her but in a different color. The color of the uniform was that of what her senpais in university wears. Her smile reminded Mayu of marimokkori but she was still beautiful. She held an umbrella for Mayu as she stood next to the soaked girl. Mayu only turned her head away from the girl and stared at the ground. She ignored the girl but even so, she continued to stand there with the umbrella over Mayu. After a few minutes pass, the girl still stood there and Mayu got a bit frustrated. She looked back up at the girl who smiled at her.

"Why don't you leave? Why do you even care if I get sick? I'm a stranger to you!"

"You may be a stranger but you're my kohai. I need to take care of you!"

"No you don't!"

"Yes I do!"

"No you don't! No one told you to!"

"But I want to!"

They stared at each other, Mayu's face showing anger and the girls face was blank. Suddenly, the girl grabbed Mayu's hand and dragged her up. The softness of the hand surprised Mayu so she didn't have time to react. Once she realized what was happening, they were already walking down the street.

"He-hey! Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere where you can dry off! And we can talk about what's bothering you!"

"How do you know something is bothering me? You don't even know me!"

"I can tell… you looked pretty down while you were sitting there."

"You were watching me?

"I was waiting for my friends to leave. So I saw you sitting by yourself. It's dangerous at this hour so I decided to keep an eye on you."

As she finished that sentence, she stopped in front of a small cozy looking café. She led Mayu up to the door and closed her umbrella, shaking it to free it of some water before taking Mayu's hand once again and led her inside. She dropped her umbrella in the bin and waved to one of the girls behind the counter. Her short hair gave her a boyish look and it didn't help when she flashed her smile. Mayu could tell she was popular with the ladies. She waved back and pointed to a table in the corner.

"Yo~ Yuki-chan! You can take that table right there!"

As she said that, she walked over and placed two two menus in front of both of the girls smiling at Mayu and giving the girl, Yuki, a wink.

"Just let me know when you're ready, okay?"

They both nodded and she walked back behind the counter and Yuki turned back to Mayu. She smiled at the girl again and picked up the menu.

"Order whatever you want! It's on me!"

Mayu only stared at the girl before picking up her own menu and looking at it. Everything on the menu was very good looking but once she saw the price, her heart nearly exploded. It was quite expensive for just any café. She looked up and looked around and noticed something she never did before… it was the famous café… the one which won all the awards and where all the high class people went to. But then she noticed the closed sign and thought it odd that they just walked right in. But she thought she might ask later. So she tried to pick the cheapest thing on the menu… but all the items were pretty close.

"Are you ready?"

Mayu was pulled out of her thoughts when the Yuki's voice sounded out. All she could do was nod and Yuki smiled again before calling the waitress over again. Yuki ordered her drink, which sounded like exotic fruits mixed together and some snacks. Then the waitress turned and smiled her lady-killer smile at Mayu.

"And for you, young princess?"

"Um… I'll just get a special hot chocolate please."

"Alright… any snacks?"

"Ah… no thank you."

"Okie dokie… be back soon!"

Yuki said a quiet thank you and turned back to Mayu. She smiled at the girl while she played with a strand of her dark silky hair.

"Don't worry… you can share my snacks! Ah… sorry… forgot about introductions! My name is Kashiwagi Yuki! Second year university student!"

"… I'm Watanabe Mayu… third year of high school."

"It's nice to meet you Mayu-chan!"

"It's nice to meet you too… Kashiwagi-senpai…"

"Just call me Yuki!"

"Yuki-senpai…"

Yuki gave Mayu and look before smiling sheepishly. She poked her cheek a bit before laughing slightly and looking at Mayu.

"I guess that better than Kashiwagi-senpai ne?"

Mayu felt a small smile ghost over her lips at the cute look on her senpai's face but right at the time, the waitress came back with the snacks and drinks. She placed the drinks in front of the girl who ordered it and the snacks in the middle.

"Enjoy!"

"Thank you."

Mayu looked at the cup of hot chocolate and her eyes grew wide. It was a beautifully engraved cup filled with hot chocolate topped with two marshmallows, slightly melted on the top, a chocolate wafer, chocolate drizzle, and some chocolate shavings.

"Looks good right? It taste just as good as it looks!"

Mayu looked from Yuki to the drink and back. Yuki only laughed and urged her on to take a sip. Mayu took the spoon and scooped up a little, blowing on it before drink it. The flavor immediately exploded in her mouth and she let out a moan at the taste. When she opened her eyes, Yuki was staring at her in an odd way and she seemed a bit pink in the face.

"Yuki-senpai… are you okay?"

"Ah… what? Oh.. yes… I'm fine! Here, try some of the snacks!"

Mayu still found the look a bit odd but she paid it no attention. She instead, turned her attention to the snacks and found them to be quite appetizing and appealing to look at. She tried a bit of everything and each time she gave positive feedback, Yuki would beam and ask her what she thought of it. By the time they finished, Mayu was full from her drink and snack. Then she remembered.

"Ne… Yuki-senpai…?"

"Yes Mayu-chan?"

"Why is it that we walked in here when it was just closed and how come you seem so familiar with this place…? And it's snacks?"

"Oh! Because my good friend, Sae-chan, owns this! She was the one who took our orders! I helped her make some of the snacks and drinks… such as the hot chocolate!"

"Ehhhh? Really? So she owns this famous café?"

"Yup! She's quite skilled!"

"She is! Thank you for taking me here Yuki-senpai."

"Anytime… but you never told me what was bothering you."

"Oh… well… my boyfriend… of two years… broke up with me after I found him cheating on me with my best friend."

"What? That's horrible! How could he?"

"I think… maybe it's because I wouldn't let him touch me… I only let him hug me… that's it… and sometimes, I won't even let him do that!"

"Ahhh... I see…"

"Does… Yuki-senpai have someone?"

"Me…? No… But I am in love with someone. A kohai. A girl…"

"A… girl?"

"Yes… a girl… I'm sorry if that… makes you uneasy. I've just had some bad experience with guys… men."

"No… I'm fine with it… but can I ask… who?"

"… Watanabe Mayu."

"Wha—"

"I'm sorry if that creeped you out!"

"No no! Yuki-senpai! Calm down! I'm not creeped out… actually… I'm… flattered… that someone like you would like me… you're admired by so many… but… can you give me some time to think about it?"

"Y-you mean you're going to consider it? Consider… being my girlfriend?"

Mayu gave Yuki a nod and a smile. Mayu would never really ever get with a girl… but this girl was different. Mayu wanted to give her a chance… and to try something new. Yuki looked at the girl incredulously before smiling a wide smile and a light blush before she excused herself to go and use the restroom. As she walked off, the waitress, Sae, walked back to clean the table.

"You're lucky really."

"Why?"

"Because I chased after her for years when we were in high school… but she had her eyes set on you the first day you walked in as a first year. It's been 3 years. She's still in love with you."

"It's been that long…?"

"Yea… but she never had the guts to talk to you… I guess today was her lucky day. Anyways… take good care of her. She may not be mine but she is my best friend."

"I will Sae-san. You have my word."

Sae gave Mayu a smile before she walked off and Yuki walked back. She gave both Sae and Mayu a questioning look before grabbing her bag.

"Should we be off Mayu-chan? It is a bit late."

"Ah… you're right! But I live quite far… you should go home first!"

"Nope! I'll walk Mayu-chan home!"

"But Yuki-senpai…"

"Nope! Let's go!"

Mayu had no choice but to follow and she led Yuki to her house which was quite a ways away. As they arrived, Yuki followed Mayu up to the door and after Mayu unlocked it, she turned to Yuki and gave her a bright smile.

"Thank you for today Yuki-senpai.. if it wasn't for you, I would still be sulking."

"You're welcome Mayu-chan! Please becareful! Ah… let exchange numbers!"

Mayu pulled out her phone and they both used infrared to exchange information. They exchanged their good-byes and as Mayu turned to leave, she felt a tug and next thing she knew, she was pressed up against Yuki in a tight hug. She was surprised for a split second but she returned the hug, burying her face in the uniform.

"Thank you… Yuki-san…"

"Always… just find me if you want someone to talk to… or call."

"I will…"

They both pulled away and as Yuki made her way down the steps, Mayu made up her mind and grabbed Yuki's hand. Yuki turned around, about to ask what was wrong when she felt something warm against her lips. Her eyes widened as the lips moved against her lightly before leaving. As they parted, Yuki placed her hand lightly on Mayu's neck and pulled her back for a longer kiss. When they finally pulled away, they were both flushed pink and smiling widely.

"Mayu-chan… what…"

"I just… wanted to…"

"Does that mean that you're…?"

"Your girlfriend? Yes."

"Really?"

"Positively."

They both smiled at each other before Yuki placed one more kiss on Mayu's sweet lips and let go. She hugged her and pushed Mayu toward the door slightly.

"Time to go now princess! School tomorrow!"

"Why did you have to remind me?"

"Because I'm your senpai!"

They both laughed before they said their last good-bye and parted ways. Both with happy feelings in their heart. Mayu no longer cared about her boyfriend and Yuki no longer had to keep chasing after someone she thought she'd never have.

:note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note:

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: From Strangers to Lovers [MaYuki](8/24)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 01:40:18 PM »
This is so sweet !!! >//<
After 3 years of stalking oops !!! chasing, Yuki finally get her beloved Mayu !!  :wub: :wub:
Please continue this ! ;)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 02:05:29 PM »
So cute   XD :grin:

but things progress a little bit too fast :P though i thinks its ok :P

update soon

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 04:55:59 PM »
MEEEP~!

Thanks Shi-chan!!!!  :luvluv1:

Yay more special ficssss keke, did you stay up to write it?

LOL Yuki is such a stalker and for 3 years tooo, but I guess luck is on her side.  :cow:

Blu what are you talking about, its never too fast for MaYuki!!!!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 11:11:01 PM »
 :inlove:

3 years huh~ what a long time~  :sweatdrop:

But, finally they can be together now~!!  XD

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 03:42:18 AM »
I vote for continuing this fabulous story. Please update, shibuya-sama. :kneelbow:

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 04:35:31 AM »
Awww! That was so adorable!

It's sweet how Yuki was in love with Mayu for so long. Ahhhh, reminds me of my own story of loving someone for 4 years... but getting rejected. >.>

Thanks for the good read~  :kneelbow:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 10:51:25 AM »
I didn't get to vote but FFFF yeah! Continue this story!

I can't believe ANYONE can even cheat on Mayuyu. THE Watanabe Mayu. That guy.... I'd gladly torture him. :smhid

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 06:16:01 PM »
Lol good job Yukirin

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 02:02:16 PM »
Aww~ So cute~ That's really nice. I mean, waiting for Mayu? Great job!!! ^^
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 12:30:38 PM »
as expected of Shi-sama  :bow: never second best!
Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 03:00:56 PM »
i want more

please continue this story

maybe in the future

thanks!!!

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2013, 09:09:00 PM »
omg STOP MAKING STORIES AS CUTE/ROMANTIC AS THIS AS ONE SHOTS!  :OMG:

onegaishimasu

PS: oops i forgot to give my thanks  :kneelbow:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline melon-lover

• Coconuts and Watermelons
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2013, 12:06:40 AM »
That was an incredibly cute one-shot!
A few too many explanation points for my taste but still really good
I still have the image of that hot chocolate in my head. Mmmmmm...  :mon sundae:
Thanks for posting  :thumbsup

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 07:23:44 AM »
Waaaa It's so cute. ><
I love this one. Yuki so warm.

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2014, 11:54:02 PM »
Continue please...

I really love this fanfict, i really like how yuki always love mayu after 3 years

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Isoi de Adam