JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Mochiron

Author Topic: Forbidden Pair; Special Shot IV "WMatsui Special"  (Read 30773 times)

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
Woot I love rapappa character development fics :')
Make me all warm and fuzy.

----
And if you do end up writing kojiyuu, it should be sad.....and then happy 8D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
The girl in amnesia fic is Jurina ! Lol
The Rappappa fic is so sad T_T Yuko!!!!

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
  • I think I'm a little tipsy~
Forbidden Pair [Oneshots] Fifth Shot "Phase Three" (Kojiyuu)
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2011, 01:58:47 PM »
God, my plot bunny is slowly dying... ; 3; I can't think of anything else as a good one-shot plot so I'm sorry, Arakawa- No, everyone! I have failed youuuuuuu...!!! DX

:frustrated: :fainted:

On a better note, I think I'll start making the continuation for the Miss Amnesia now...

But then again, my brain's weird and different plot always comes to my mind. So I might post another oneshot of a random pair again before continuing the Miss Amnesia... So readers, please be patient and forgive this fanfictionist's stupid brain.

Also...

@Arakawa: Sorry.. made this oneshot before reading your post so... It might not meet your standards. I'll make another one that starts as sad and end up happy soon though... T_T Sorry again...

Phase Three

Clearing my throat for the fifth time, I held onto a white PSP tightly, my eyes completely locked onto the girl sitting down before me. Taking a deep breath in, I lifted my hand with the said PSP up, and accusingly, I pointed it at her. “Kojima Haruna!” I exclaimed, grabbing her and her fellow No Sleeve members’ attention. “I challenge you to a game! Do you hear me? I went as far as borrowing Tomochin’s PSP so you better not say no!”

For the past few days, Haruna has been busy playing a certain game in her PSP. If not then on her DS, and every time I would try to catch her attention, she would always ignore me. Sure there are times where she would answer my questions, but still, she only answers them with a mere ‘Mm.’ I even tried tricking her once and asked if she would go out with me. And her answer? For the hundredth time, it was still ‘Mm.’

At first, I was flattered by her answer. But as soon as I noticed that she only answered my ‘serious’ question half-heartedly, it only made me furious.

And I’ve had it! I’ve had enough with her and that stupid game of hers… That’s why… That’s why I’m doing this.

“Yuu-chan…?” She looked up at me in disbelief as soon as I finished my piece, her brows lifted up in a puzzled manned as her thumb pressed the pause button of her PSP. “Are you okay? What’s with this all of the sudden?” Once again, her airy pout came to her features… Which I find ultimately adorable.

But I must not give in! This time, I have to muster up the best scowl I can make. This time, you must not smile, Yuko! “I’m perfectly fine. No… Fight with me! You know Tekken, right? Let’s have a duel! And then… And then…” And then what? Crap, I never really thought of things this far. “A-And then… The winner gets the privilege to order the loser around for the rest of the day!” A smirk slowly rose from my lips. What a great impromptu plan, if I do say so myself.

Both Takamina and Miichan let out an ‘Ooh’ while listening to us, with grins plastered on their faces. Haruna stared up at me blankly for awhile, and then, as though the world finally made sense, she blinked. “Eh?” As soon as her brows furrowed down, I felt as though time stopped. Is she going to say no? Hopefully not. “Tekken? With me? But you rarely play that game, right?” Well… She’s quite correct there…

“I… I don’t care! It wasn’t easy convincing Tomochin for this PSP of hers, you know.” Although it was kind of childish, I pouted and flailed the PSP right in front of her face, letting out a small whine after she shoved it away with one hand. “Come on, Nyan nyan. Just one game! One. Game! Pretty please~?” I puckered my lower lip out and tried to do the puppy face. As usual, she just ignored me and continued on playing her game. “Haruna~ One round~ Come ooon~” I resumed the PSP waving near her face again. And then… The most horrible thing happened…

She slapped my hand away…

Well, that’s not really a big deal to me, I mean; I get that a lot… But…

A certain white PSP fell down…

Not on the ground, but outside the open window…

Takamina and Miichan let out a gasp as they continued on observing us from their seats, making my heart beat faster as I peeked out from the window. And there it was. The gadget that used to be so functional and spotless was now on the ground… Shattered into pieces…

“Tomochin’s going to kill me…” I cleared my throat, my heart beating even faster.

I mean, who wouldn’t be nervous at a time like this?! The Fashion Queen’s PSP fell down and was now broken into pieces! Who knows what she’ll do to me if she finds out… She might throw me down Tokyo Bay… or worse… Pull my nails out one by one without mercy!

“And to think that she told me; “Alright fine, I’ll let you use it… But if ever I see at least one scratch on it, I’ll make you regret you were ever born” when I borrowed it...” I cleared my throat. “One scratch sounded deadly enough… And now it’s not even recognizable that it’s a PSP!”

I slowly placed my hands at the side of my head. “Oh crap… What should I do?! I can buy her a new one… B-But what about the games inside?! And the photos, and the videos… Oh God, I can’t possibly copy the contents of that PSP now, can I? I’m dead… She’s going to rip my skin off for sure! And to think that she just got that PSP too…” My mind was already in chaos. It felt like my brain was going to burst out any time now… What should I do? I don’t want to die yet!

I’m too young to die!

Well, maybe not too young… But you know what I mean.

“I-I didn’t mean to do that… I’m sorry, Yuu-chan…” Now Haruna had fully turned her PSP off and placed it back inside her bag, her eyes locked onto me as it was filled with worries and sadness. God, how am I supposed to remain angry at her for doing that if she keeps on that adorable look of hers?

“If only a mere apology can forgive everything, then I wouldn’t be in so much trouble now…” I didn’t mean anything bad about that, but she looked down as though she was feeling even guiltier. “N-No, no! I mean, it’s not Nyan nyan’s fault! Well then… I guess should go and buy a new PSP for Tomochin before everything’s too late… As for the contents… I just hope the memory card’s fine…”

Haruna continued on looking down on the ground guiltily as she slowly nodded her head in response. Jumping in the conversation, Miichan grabbed Haruna by her wrist and grinned at her. “I think it would be better if you go with Yuko, KojiHaru. I mean, we still have an hour and a half left before the photoshoot. Takamina and I will cover you while you’re away, right Takamina?” She grinned at the de facto captain who, in response, frowned.

“Wait a minute here, I never agr-”

Slapping her hand over Takamina’s mouth, Miichan continued on grinning. “A-Ahaha, well, well. Takamina’s trying to be a tsundere here, I see. Oh and don’t mind why I just placed my hand over her mouth. It’s nothing suspicious. I mean… She looooves having her mouth slapped at! See? Slap, slap, slap~” She began slapping Takamina’s mouth repeatedly. That looks painful…

“A-Alright, alright! We’ll cover for you Haruna, now just go before my mouth gets tortured even more!!” Unable to keep her rage in anymore, Takamina shoved Haruna and I out of the room and immediately shut the door close, locking it.

A small smirk spread out from my features soon after.

Phase one… complete.

-

As soon as we finished gathering the broken pieces of the PSP and making sure that the memory card was fine, Haruna and I hurriedly made our way to any store that had a PSP with similar look.

Brrrrnnnkk.

Both of us stopped on our tracks when we heard that buzzing sound. Then, it buzzed again. I slowly pulled my phone out from my pocket and looked at the caller I.D, only to see Tomochin’s name on the screen. “Oh God… It’s her…” We both swallowed at the same time. My thumb slowly made its way to the accept button, and as soon as I pressed it, I heard Tomochin’s voice from the other line.

“Ah, Yuko? That sure took you awhile to answer.”

I cleared my throat for the billionth time again. “Uh… Yeah, sorry about that, I was busy… Y’know, gaming~ Ahahaha~”

“Oh? Then that means my PSP’s still fine, right?”

Haruna froze.

“Yeah! It’s perfectly fine! Well, I bzzt.. hel- bzzzt Tomochin-? Zzzttt” I immediately hanged the call up after my lame acting, letting out a sigh in relief. “God that was scary…”

She nodded her head in response with her nervousness still visible on her face. “W-Well, we should hurry up and find a look-alike of that PSP before she calls again.”

“Yeah… Lets…” I watched her walk ahead of me before staring down at my phone one last time, smiling a little on it before muttering to myself… “Phase two, complete…” I shut it close afterward, shoving it back inside my pocket before running after Haruna. “Nyan nyan, wait for me!”

-

The two of us walked out from the eighth store with frowns plastered on her faces. “What kind of store doesn’t have a white PSP…? More like… Why does it HAVE to be black?! What’s up with Play Station and color black?!” I yelled out to the sky, grabbing the people’s attention. I simply ignored them though and sighed. “I give up… I’ll just accept my fate… Nyan nyan… If I die, please visit me in my funeral… And tell everyone that I want my burial song to be ‘Anata ga ite kureta kara’, okay?”

A sharp pain crept throughout my head after she chopped it with the side of her hand, stabbing an unamused glare down at me. “Stop that! Geez…” She pouted… Cute… “Why challenge me in a duel all of the sudden anyway? I just don’t get it…”

I smirked secretly. Phase three, on the go… “Well… You were always busy with that cursed PSP of yours…” I tried pouting, though I miserably failed at it. “I always try talking to you but you would just ignore me and all… So I thought; ‘Since Nyan nyan loves PSP games so much, I should just ask her in a duel and make a bet… like if I win, she will have to stop playing too much with that game of hers!’ or something like that… Who would have thought that it would end up like this…?”

I took a quick glance at her, only to see her look down at me with her eyes slightly widening. Was my acting really that convincing? Well, I am the great Oshima Yuko so that’s no surprise, I guess.

“Yuu-chan I… I’m so sorry… I…”

“It’s fine!” God, she’s taking things too seriously! But I guess that’s a good thing. Or at least I’ll try to use it for my own advantage. I’m sorry, Nyan nyan. “I mean… I just… I just wanted your attention, that’s all… It’s not your fault, really.”

Slowly, Nyan nyan shifted her eyes to the side and began fidgeting uncomfortably. “Yuu-chan…?” She looked down at me again.

“Hmm?”

“I’m only doing this just this once, okay?! It’s a token of apology… S-So you better not misunderstand!” I was about to say something in response, but before I could even utter a single word, she quickly leaned down to me…

And then… Our lips met…

It didn’t last long though as she immediately pulled away with her face covered with the shade of light red. I stared up at her, speechless. Wait a second here… That wasn’t part of the plan… I only did all of this just so I could tell her to give me at least a little bit of attention… But a kiss? I must be dreaming…

“N-Now let’s hurry up… We don’t have forever to find a white PSP, you know.” Saying that, she hurriedly walked away without waiting for me.

As speechless as I am, I still pulled out my phone, and slowly, I typed in something and sent the mail to two certain people…

To: Tomochin; Miichan
Subject: None

Phase 3… Complete…
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 07:45:30 PM by akinyan »

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: Forbidden Pair [Oneshots] Fourth Shot "Phase Three" (Kojiyuu)
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2011, 03:58:51 PM »
Yuko :rofl:

I was also furious when my psp too got broken!!! So I'm sure if Yuko couldn't find a replacement, Tomochin would definitelty kill her :P

Wow, definitely didn't expect NyanNyan to kiss Yuko, so tsundere! :grin:

Now what's going to happen to phase four? I can't wait
update soon

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2011, 02:36:57 AM »
a KISS  :inlove: :wub: :wub:

well yeah Yuko deserve a kiss anyway!  :D

Haruna and her PSP  :smhid

please update soon!!  :cow:   :thumbsup

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2011, 04:13:00 AM »
So Tomochin actually agrees her PSP is broken to pieces??  :? The quote 'in order to gain something we need to lose something' really does exist here...

Damn that squirrel is too convincing. I myself would think (literally) a million times to let my PSP get broken for her sake...   :lol:
Yuko, you're ultra desperated having done a move like that!

But, ganbare Yuko! Haruna has started to respond you...   :D

Waiting for next update...  :thumbsup
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2011, 06:18:58 AM »
jaja yuko skil about acting cool!!.. jaja kojiyuu 4 ever.. the kiss!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2011, 09:04:02 AM »
Rofl Tomochin how can you allow that? I mean I broke my psp twice, the first time I elbowed it because I lost at Naruto and the second time I threw my bag and my psp was inside lol But good plan anyway

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2011, 11:26:02 AM »
Don't apologize! I'm happy you took the time to write kojiyuu :') I feel so spoiled.

I wonder how Tomochin feels about her PSP being broken just to get Haruna to pay a little more attention to Yuko lmao. Ah well, it was cute :)

Looking forward to your updates ^___^
....And that other kojiyuu hehe

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
Re: Forbidden Pair [Oneshots] Sixth Shot "Miss Amnesia Part II"
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2011, 02:16:05 PM »
A dull chapter... Sorry. T_T My mind died after watching the Special segment of AKB about ghosts...
Hurr....

Do... try to enjoy though.

Miss Amnesia Part II

“My name i- urgh…” I let out a groan and placed my hand by my forehead to add some drama in my awful acting. “I… The only I can remember is… The name Jurina…” God, my acting sucks. But I suppose giving her at least my first name is one of the few good deeds I can do for her. Hell, even if I tell her my last name now, I’m sure she won’t believe me.

Odd enough, we have the same last name…

The girl who introduced herself as Rena quietly stared at me for a moment. Crap, did she find out that I was faking? Please no. At least let me eat first, I’ll be a good girl afterward, I promise. “So it’s Jurina..? I hope you won’t mind if I call you by that name, then.” She smiled at me again, making my eyes squint down in response. What a bright smile she has there… Too bright… “Eh… What should I do now? Um… Do you remember where you live?”

If a person who supposedly has an amnesia remember things like that, then he or she would have ran away already, idiot!

Wait, wait… Calm down, Jurina! You’re supposed to be a kind and clueless girl right now. Letting out your rage here would only ruin your plan!

“S-Sorry… I don’t…” Well, Matsui Rena, if you really want to know, I’m currently living in an apartment. But I’ll be thrown out soon if I don’t find some money to pay the rent with though. So, why don’t you be a good citizen and lend me your money? Like hell I can say that! What are you thinking now, Jurina?! Wait… Hold on a second here…

What if…

What if shell hand me to the police instead? Holy crud, it was them earlier, right?! I AM doomed!

“Jurina-san…?” She looked at me worriedly, giving me a small hint of guilt in my stomach. “You look pale. Oh! You must be tired, right? Does your head still hurt? Ah… What should I do…? Um… There’s no helping it but… For the mean time… Would you like to stay here until we find your family? I’m not going to force you, of course.. Ah! You’re not hungry, are you? Or would you rather sleep for the night? Or may-”

I hurriedly placed my hand over her mouth. God, she talks way too much for a girl who looks shy… “I-It’s alright, Miss Matsui. Well… I guess I am a little hungry but it’s fine, I don’t want to trouble you.” I mentally slapped my self for saying that. Why didn’t you just accept the food offer!? Gah!

“M-Mmpp..!”

“Oops. Sorry.”

As soon as I freed her mouth a gain, she took a deep breath in, brushing her hair away from her eyes afterward. Strange enough, I actually find that gesture of hers cute… Or maybe that’s just my hunger striking in. “Well… Before anything else…” She trailed off, panting. Crud, did I cover her nose too? “Just call me Rena, please. Now then… Um… I hope cup noodles is fine for you for now… I was actually planning to buy foods tomorrow, you see, so the refrigerator is currently empty…” She then turned her back against me and made her way to the kitchen- Which was only a few steps away from the room we were in.

“No, no. It’s more than enough!” I quickly stood up from the couch and followed her in, slowly stopping on my tracks as my head slightly turned itself to the side. “And um… I… I guess I’ll be under your care for awhile… Rena… san…”

Taken aback, she turned to me with her eyes slightly widened, giving me her sweet smile once again not long after.

-

The next day, after we bought some foods from a convenience store nearby, Rena quietly went into her room and stayed there from late morning until afternoon. I wasn’t really sure what she was doing there, but I suppose it was something close to doing some work. Come to think about it, what on earth does she do for a living? Based on my observations, she’s kind of reserved, shy and doesn’t really know how to communicate with people that much… If she really is like that then wouldn’t finding a job be hard for her?

Her room was located just beside the staircase on the second floor, and by beside, I mean close to it… Close enough for you to fall down immediately if you weren’t being careful.

“She did tell me to do whatever I want for the mean time but…” A heavy sigh left from my lips as I slightly slump my back down. I stared at the TV dully with my thumb pressing the remote control again and again. Weather news, news, news, someone died, murder, a creepy drama, Dora the Explorer- What the hell? And lastly, AKBingo, I was planning to watch that instead but they were doing the crappy Shoujiki Shogi segment with two girls who I don’t know. So I couldn’t be bothered to.

Why the hell am I just sitting here and being all calm anyway? I’m still 14, and now, I’m living with a stranger. Shouldn’t I be nervous? She might do something to me any time now… Well, we’re both girls and she looks kind so I shouldn’t worry too much- Actually, I’m not worried at all- But she’s been in her room for awhile now… You never know, she might be plotting something evil up there. Or worse, she might have committed suicide and I’ll be the one blamed for it!

Unable to take my stupid thoughts in any longer, I decided to walk up the stairs and stood right in front of her room for awhile, staring at the wooden door quietly before lifting my hand up and placing it down again. If I knock here, she would just reply normally, right? No silent treatment, no hoarse voice, no creepy laugh, no ‘ne, okotteru’ or something with the likes of that, right? She can’t possibly be a girl who actually loves spicy things and can eat a whole pot of reddish spicy nabe alone, right? And I’m sure that she loves meat just like a normal girl… Right? Wait, why am I even worried about trivial things like that?!

“I really have to stop with this crazy imagination of mine…” I muttered out unconsciously before letting out a sigh.

“Jurina-san?” Rena’s voice called out from the other side of the door. She sounded as though she was startled for a second or two- Making my already crazy imagination more… crazier. “Ah, I’m sorry. You must be bored, right? You may come in if you want.”

I cleared my throat after hearing her offer, and slowly, I held my hand out to the door knob. “Sorry for the intrusion…” I muttered out after making a small opening on the door, poking my head in. The room looked normal. Or at least it wasn’t drenched with blood, covered with torture things or yankee stuffs.

It was just a mere clichéd bed room with a single bed placed right beside the wall, a table resting not far from it (with Rena sitting down on its seat), it also had frames with a disk in it plastered on the wall, and other things which made the room look more normal. After scanning my eyes around the room, I turned my attention back to her, only to see her going back to her ‘work’. She seemed really fixated on the sheet of paper she was holding as she kept on writing something on it- erasing it- and then, wrote something again.

Paper works? That seemed like it. I’ve always hated jobs that had something to do with paper. Be it a homework, a mere signing thing, research stuffs or a report. All of those were too tiring for me. But hey, you can’t blame me; I’m already on my rebellious age, after all.

“How’s your work progressing, Miss Rena?”

She let out a sigh and slightly slump her back forward, her head shaking sideways in response. “Not good, actually…” She sighed again. “And I’ve been trying to do this since morning as well… Also, please drop the ‘Miss’ off. It sounds too formal for me.”

Blinking, I simply let out a hum in response. Actually, I didn’t have the slightest clue on what I should say. In fact, I have no idea what her ‘paper work’ was all about. She could be writing a novel, or making a written report. Without knowing what it might be, I’m nothing but a useless freeloader. But I don’t want to leave her side yet... I mean, my imagination won’t stop going crazy if I leave the room again.

“Um… Mi- Rena, would it be alright if I read one of your mangas on the shelf?” I pointed my hand out to the said shelf. Surprisingly, she had quite the collection there. She simply nodded her head in response though; she didn’t even turn her head to me.

The two of us spent most of the time in silence- With her doing her paper works while I continued on reading one manga to another. It felt kind of awkward, really…

I quietly laid down on Rena’s bed as I continued on reading my fifth manga for the day. Not like I’m actually paying attention to my reading or anything. Actually, even though my eyes were scanning the manga word by word, my mind was still dead. Dead from this silence. Who would have thought that too much silence can kill? A sigh escaped from my lips.

Silence enveloped the two of us again…

That, until I heard her tapping her pen on the table repeatedly.

Hashiridasu basu oikakete

She began singing to my surprise, though she trailed off with that soon after with her hand halting itself from tapping any more. The song and the beat sounded familiar to me. Too familiar…

“Boku wa kimi ni… tsutaetakatta” I tried singing the lines which just popped out on my head. No wonder it sounded familiar. It was one of the songs a famous all-girls idol group sang. I forgot the name, but I kept on hearing that song by the streets. And even in the arcades. “kokoro no moyamoya ga kiete~” I smiled to myself in satisfaction. That was the only two lines I could remember. I loved singing, really, but I hardly know any song at all. It’s like God’s against the idea of making me a singer.

Not to mention how I failed in every audition I went into…

“You… Have a really nice voice…” Rena’s voice somehow gave me the chills down my spine. I turned my head up to her only to see her turn to me with her eyes completely locked onto mine; giving me more chills throughout my body. “Hmm…” She then placed her hand under her chin, her eyes finally shifting away from me. God, what a relief… That was kind of… Creepy. “Say, Jurina-san…?”

“Just Jurina, please. Since I’m only calling you Rena…” Even though I’m younger than you. But you don’t have to know my real age, right?

“Jurina.’ She nodded her head and then stood up from her chair, her hand holding out towards me as soon as she made a few steps closer to where I was. “I know that we should be searching for your families instead but… What do you think about being a singer? I’m in desperate need for a partner, you see… I think I might be able to pull it off with you.” She smiled.

“…Eh?”

That was the only thing I could say…
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 07:45:16 PM by akinyan »

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: Forbidden Pair [Oneshots] Fifth Shot "Miss Amnesia Part II"
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2011, 04:33:11 PM »
ahhhhhhhhh....I wonder what I just read....I didn't get it.....I'm confuse
Too many question I want to ask but....I'll just wait for the update
and hope it'll cleared up all the questions and confusion

update soon

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2011, 04:37:22 PM »

update soon

I'm only good with making confusing stories, after all. xD So sorry.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2011, 05:25:59 PM »

update soon

No it's alright, it's just you suddenly brought in WMatsui like out not nowhere  :)
Wasn't expecting it, I thought it'll the be continuation of KojiYuu

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2011, 05:41:49 PM »

update soon

No it's alright, it's just you suddenly brought in WMatsui like out not nowhere  :)

Lol, well, this is the continuation for the Miss Amnesia one. I mean, I can't let that oneshot be left hanging. xD
I'm currently making the KojiYuu right now, so I might be able to post it in a few hours or so... That is, if I don't fall asleep.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2011, 06:03:11 PM »

update soon

Lol, well, this is the continuation for the Miss Amnesia one. I mean, I can't let that oneshot be left hanging. xD
I'm currently making the KojiYuu right now, so I might be able to post it in a few hours or so... That is, if I don't fall asleep.
I think I mixed it up the miss Amnesia and the KojiYuu fic :p
Just update once you sleep....don't push yourself to update fast

Offline MESS

• あらあら···
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2011, 07:32:05 PM »
No silent treatment, no hoarse voice, no creepy laugh, no ‘ne, okotteru’ or something with the likes of that, right?
gekikara description  :mon lmao:  :mon thumb:
What do you think about being a singer? I’m in desperate need for a partner, you see… I think I might be able to pull it off with you.” She smiled
wmatsui band!yahoo!say yes,say yessssssssssssss!!! :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:
-KASHIWAGI YUKI(aka MOTHER)x WATANABE MAYU(aka DAUGHTER)=MAYUKI(aka YURICEST)-
-WMATSUI&CHURIAIRIN [vs] RENAIRIN&CHURIJURI-
-SUPPORTING TWINTOWERS LOVE(TEAM K & A)-
-ATSUMINA ETERNAL LOVE···(I'M LOOKIN' FORWARD TO THE WEDDING' DAY)-
-KUMIYURI,BECAUSE BAKA KINGDOM NEEDS A KING(KUUMIN)& QUEEN(YURIA PEACE)-
-GOMAYUKKO···'CAUSE YUKKO NEEDS HER GOMATAN···-
-RUMIZUKI=ANIMAL LOVE(KATSUO x PANDA)-
-SHAWAKARIN(UAHAHAHAHAHA···!!MY DEAR SHAWAKO-CHAN NEEDS A SEXY GIRL)-

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2011, 01:42:45 AM »
Jurina so funny~  :lol:

W Matsui created?!  :w00t:

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline SharkAttack

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2011, 05:49:55 AM »
Jurina's thought processes are hilarious. :lol:

I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2011, 01:07:08 PM »
Yeah Wmatsui as duo singer!

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
Forbidden Pair; Seventh Shot "Rappapa" Part I
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2011, 07:37:53 PM »
Since starting today, I'll be writing two long-termed stories, I deleted the 'Oneshot' on the Subject Title. Lol xD I do hope you're all okay with that. Since like I said, lots of ideas keeps on popping out on my head whenever I try to make a continuation of something.

As an apology for this, I'll try to update everyday. Even though I already am, lol.

I thank you all for your support~!

The random oneshot coming up next will be the srsbznz KojiYuu I promised for Arakawa, or the current 4th placer in the poll. (Which, I think is TomoTomo) If you're wondering why the 4th and not the top, well, it's because for the top placer, I'll be digging my brain for a really, really, heart breaking one-shot. So prepare yourselves, okay~?

Oh, and for those people who MIGHT mock me for the grammatical errors in here; please, spare me. I'm only a 15 years-young kid (I'm not calling myself 'old').

Now then, onto the story!  :on gay:

P.S... I just noticed that this is already my Seventh shot... I accidentally wrote Fourth Shot twice, so I've been thinking all this time that this would be my sixth..

P.S.S... Ikemen Kasai is love <3 Refer to my current picture. xD

Rappapa Part I

Taking one last glance behind me, I let out a sigh and dropped down on one of the benches inside the park in relief. My feet were already tired from running too much, and my vision was slowly becoming blurry. This must be my twelfth time running away from the hospital. I hated being locked in there. They said it was so I could become better, but what’s the use of defying nature? God made me as a weak girl, and so, I will live with it without having to use things such as operations.

That’s what I swore to myself when I knew about my illness…

My mother was too persistent though. She thought that the reason why I turned into such a rebellious girl was because of this stupid illness of mine. And with that in her mind, she forcibly locked me into a hospital. She didn’t even ask me why I decided to go to a school for delinquent… Nor did she know that she was the reason why my life was in such a wreck.

I could almost see my breath as I continued on panting heavily. Small dots of snow were falling from the sky down to me. It made my body feel heavier than it was before, not to mention how I was now shaking from the coldness thanks to my rather thin clothes. But I can’t stop here now. I have to stand up. I have to go somewhere, to the place where I felt like I was at home, to the place which never treats anyone more special than the others just because they were ill… Back to Majijo Jo-gakuen.

One might think that it’s quite reckless for a mere first year student to walk under this cold weather just to go see a certain school, seeing as how it is already late at night- Obviously, nobody would be there anymore. Still, I wanted to see it. I wanted to know how the school would look like if it’s covered with the light shade of the snow. I wanted to see how it would be when it’s deserted. I wanted to see it once again.

Since I hurriedly left the hospital without thinking of any plans beforehand, my clothes were light. I only had a mere jacket and long pants as my clothes. Thankfully, I had my rubber shoes with me. At least I didn’t have to step onto the snow on my bare feet. Still, the night’s coldness was beginning to get into me. My head was beginning to spin more and more on each step I take. It felt like I was having the worst headache of the year.

I must be suicidal…

That’s that I thought at the moment as I made my way to the school. I knew that it would be dangerous for me to leave the hospital all of the sudden, especially under this cold weather since my body, as how everyone puts it, is fragile. But still I continued on dragging my feet forward, until I finally reached the school’s gate.

As expected, unlike the normal school days, it was filled with the color of white. Nobody bothered to at least make a way towards the school’s front door from the gate, making it harder for me to go inside.

When I finally set foot in the school, everything around me was dark. Every light around were turned off. It was nothing but silence. Is this the feeling of being dead, I wonder? Seeing nothing but the darkness, hearing nothing except your own thoughts, and feeling nothing around you but the cold wind caressing onto your skin. Like falling into a slumber. A deep one.

After making a few more steps inside the building, I heard a feint sniffle from afar. Whether it was my imagination or it was a ghost, I couldn’t actually care less. Hearing ghosts became a daily basis for me, after all. Just as I was about to walk inside the room where the sound came from, I heard it again. This time, it was clear that it came from someone; someone behind the door before me, someone who may or may not be a normal living being.

Even though I was already used with facing ghosts, my heart was still beating hurriedly, with my hand reluctantly reaching out to the door knob. As soon as I made a small opening on it, the sniffling stopped, so I pulled the door (sideways) more, and there, I saw her.

I saw a girl with a short hair coated with the shade of brown. She sat on a table right beside a broken window with her back faced towards me. As though she had finally noticed my presence, she turned her head to my direction. With our positions remaining in its place for a few more minutes, we stared at each other.

“Say…” She croaked out sadly before turning her head outside the window again. For some reason, the sound of her voice made my heart ache. Was she crying? That seems like it. “I may not know who you are, or why you’re here late in the night but… Is it alright if I ask you a question?”

Without saying anything, I closed the door behind me after taking a step inside, slowly walking down beside her as I sat down on the table not far from her.

“Is it true that… I’m weird? That I’m better off alone…?”

Her question made me turn my head to her. Tears were running down from her eyes, making my heart ache more. “I don’t know about your situation but why would you care about other people’s thoughts? You’re living your own life, so ignore them. Just move on and live your life to the fullest. A life where you would follow every people’s words… you can’t seriously call that ‘living’. Or at least that’s what I think.”

She let out a chuckle, “You’re a MajiJo student too, yes? You should know how I am he-”

“I may be a student here, but I have never tried staying in the school for more than a week.”

“Ah…” She sounded unsure of what to say at first. But I couldn’t blame her. “Why? Are you one of those students who are in house arrest?” Fully turning to my direction, she looked at me with a surprised look on her face. But that expression of her slowly left from her features as soon as I shook my head sideways, and instead, her right brow rose up. “Then why? If you don’t mind me asking, that is.”

I gave her a small smile as I placed my feet up on the table, my arms slowly wrapping around it as I held it closer to me. The snow’s coldness was beginning to get into me more, and my situation right now isn’t really helping me. Though talking with the stranger beside me was somewhat enjoyable. Better than being alone, at the very least. “Well, you see…” I trailed off as I pursed my lips tightly. How am I supposed to tell her this?

“I’ve been staying in the hospital all this time, you see. My body’s weaker than an average human’s, so the doctors suggested for me to stay there instead so they could monitor me, even though I hate being locked in there.” My eyes rolled as the images of the doctors convincing me to stay in the hospital flashed on my mind. Those scum; I know that they’re only after our money. Not my health.

Instead of giving me one of those sympathetic lines a normal person would say after hearing such a story, the girl beside me simply let out an ‘Eh…’ as her response. “I bet you ran away from the hospital, didn’t you? Judging from your clothes, you’re wearing ones that aren’t really fit under this kind of weather.” I gave her a small nod as my reply. “You sure are a weird one.” She continued on before taking off her odd furry jacket and dropping it on my head. “Wear it for now. I would feel bad if you get a cold because of your idiocy.”

Her offer didn’t seem like it was out of sympathy, so I happily took it and wrapped it around my body. The jacket and its furs actually worked. Well, at least it warmed me up a little. “Me? Weird? I’m supposed to be the one saying that to you. You were crying just awhile ago and now you’re teasing me. That sure is a quick mood swing you have there.” I grinned at her.

She clicked her tongue and scoffed, her eyes shifting to the side as though she was embarrassed. “Say…” She trailed off once again, grabbing my attention one more time as I turned my head to her direction. This time, though, she was looking back at me. “I’ve been meaning to ask you this but… Why run away from the hospital and come here late at night?”

After hearing her question, a light smirk slowly crept up on my face. “Because I love MajiJo.”

“Hoo…” She smirked back, “If you really love it that much, then why don’t you try being its top?”

To be its top…?

I blinked repeatedly, my brows slowly lifting up in the air. “You mean… Me… take over Rappapa, the school’s top group?” I pointed at myself as I stare at her, dumbfounded. Her smirk grew size as she nodded her head, making me furrow my brows down. And then, after a few moment, I beamed out my billion watt grin. “That’s a nice idea!”

“Eh- Wai- I was only joking, you know.”

“Well I’m not. And you, you’re going to help me since this idea came from you. Got it?” I grinned even more. This was the best idea that has ever crossed on my mind yet. Meeting her must have been fate. And since I believe that it is indeed fate, I’m not letting her go.

I held my hand out to her eagerly as I continued on grinning out. “Before I forget, the name’s Yuko. Yuko Oshima. And you?”

She stared down at my hand for a minute or two before reluctantly taking it, giving it a light shake before giving me her answer. “I go by the name Sado… But since you told me your real name, I suppose I should tell you mine as well… It’s Mariko Shinoda. I’d appreciate it more if you’ll call me Sado instead though.”

Breaking our handshake, I turned my head out to the window and nodded to myself. The feeling of excitement was beginning to fill me inside, and I, for one, failed to keep it in me with this grin of mine plastered on my face. “Since you shook my hand, that means we’ve made a contract. Sado, you’re not allowed to leave my side until the very end of this goal of ours, okay?”

I heard her sigh, “Would you please stop deciding for things by your self? What about me and my thoughts, hm?” Even though she said that as though she was beginning to grow tired of me, she still sounded calm.

“Pshaw~” I shook my hand on the air dismissively. “You and your needs. Oh, look! There’s another MajiJo student standing by the gate. She looks kind of… Weird and dark but who cares? Want to recruit her too? Rappapa’s a club, right? As far as I know, a club has to at least have five members in it.”

As I continued on staring down at the said girl by the gate, she slowly turned her head up to our direction as though she just felt my stare, sending the chills within me. She turned her head down again not long after though. And as soon as she did, she disappeared out of my sight. Out of surprise, I hurriedly opened the window before me and looked around the school’s entrance.

“Sh-She disappeared! A ghost?! Sado, you just saw that, right?” I turned around after taking one last glance around the entrance- Only to see the girl in black now standing by the room’s front door. “Oh, there she is… Wait, what floor are we in, Sado?”

“Third floor.”

My eyes widened in an instant, “She got here that fast?!” I instinctively took a step back, with my eyes still locked onto the mysterious girl.

She stared back at me in silence as she stood there by the front door. And then, slowly, she took a few steps inside the room before closing the door behind her. She looked at me with her dagger-like sharp eyes. And just like that, continued on staring at each other without even exchanging a word or two. And as for Sado, well… She simply stood beside me with an uninterested expression plastered on her face.

Slowly raising her right hand up, the girl wrapped her hand around the cross on her necklace, and with a quiet tone of voice, she said the following to me…

“Those who falter immediately after a mere glimpse… Will surely fail in the near future.”

Sado stared at her with a puzzled look on her face.

As for me, a mischievous smirk slowly arched up from my lips.

Another odd girl spotted…

Perfect.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 07:22:33 AM by akinyan »

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Mochiron