JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Juice=Juice - Otona no Jijou

Author Topic: MiyaChisa  (Read 3464 times)

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
MiyaChisa
« on: September 13, 2011, 09:20:57 PM »
http://gree.jp/c_ute/blog/entry/599769397

http://blog.mm-bbs.org/okai-chisato/31206

Sounds pretty serious!

What do you guys think?  Is this a shoot?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: MiyaChisa
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 07:13:07 AM »
^ crack pairing? :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline resop2

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 08:01:54 AM »
I have always felt that 10-15 years down the line, when some ex-idol does a tell all book, well find out that there were girls who were rub-rub coupled up.  But, when we find out who the real life couples were, they will all seem like crack pairings.  MiyaChisa almost seems to fall into that category.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 08:57:09 AM »
I have always felt that 10-15 years down the line, when some ex-idol does a tell all book, well find out that there were girls who were rub-rub coupled up.  But, when we find out who the real life couples were, they will all seem like crack pairings.  MiyaChisa almost seems to fall into that category.

well I think in the aspect of that, it creates the imagination we all want to know XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 05:50:39 AM »
Lol you brought it here, huh Craig? I suppose it belongs :lol:

I tell you, reading through and translating all those blog entries sure convinces me Chisa has quite a thing for Miya. Thing is, Miya plays it all cool and never says anything in return. Miya actually has multiple girls going after her, namely Chisa and Saki, but there've been the hints over time of like Chinami and Risako too.

Again though, Miya without fail just plays it cool and never responds with what she might think of it herself :lol: So in this case, if there is something, it's kataomoi one-sided love :lol: If I had to choose, I'd still choose MiyaSaki as the true pairing since they actually do hang out together and reciprocate quite a bit (if not Miyabi actually saying anything while Saki gushes over her lol).

Something else happening lately is that Saki has been hanging out with Mai and Chisa quite a bit (I think since they're working together on the Sengoku Shishu play), and there's rumor Chisa's letting her hang out with them only to get closer to Miya XD Did you see the entries from the Buono! concert last week and the Berryz release event over the weekend? You can read them in her b!p category, but the pictures generally tell the tale :lol:

Chisa with lots of purple glowsticks (Miya's color), and also wearing Miya's release event shirt :lol: Although Chisa often gushes about Miya on her blog.

The other girls have even started mentioning it more too, such as around the middle of this clip of C-ute from Kawaii Girl Japan...:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Juice=Juice - Otona no Jijou