JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Ajisai AI Ai Monogatari

Author Topic: Kuroi Tenshi [MaYuki][09/24]  (Read 14284 times)

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Kuroi Tenshi [MaYuki][09/24]
« on: September 24, 2011, 12:08:25 PM »
Hey guys! This idea came to me while watching a performance~ I hope you like it! :cool2: It's quite long so I hope this is okay while i continue to write the next chapter of In Love With Royalty.  :on drink: I'm sorry for any mistakes... i didn't really read it over since it's late and my eyes are burning.  :depressed: But yes~! Please enjoy~

Kuroi Tenshi

A figure sat on top of a church tower, looking at the moon. Wings shifted and silky black hair flowed freely in the wind. A small tune was hummed as the figure, female stood up, her wings folding neatly behind her. Her pink lips curled into a small, sad smile as she watched a young girl below walking quickly, her twin tails bobbing in time with her step. The mysterious girl stretched her wings and the moonlight caught glossy black wings, the ray's shining off the jet black feathers.

"Well… I fell for this reason… might as well get what I came for."

She jumped off the tower, making no sound as her wings glided her down and behind rows of tall trees. As she landed softly, she folded her wings and with a small snap of her fingers, they disappeared. She fixed her black dress shirt and popped up her collar a bit. She adjusted her necklace of multiple strings and a cross before making sure she still had all her rings. She dusted off her form fitting black jeans and black shoes before strolling out of the covered area, acting as if she was any other pedestrian out for a late night walk. As she got close to where the other girl had rounded the corner, she heard a high pitched scream. Her eyes widened then narrowed as she hurried to the small alley. Standing there with his hands all over the girl was a drunken man, just out of the bar around the corner. She snarled, successfully distracting the attacker's attention from the pigtailed girl.

"What. Do. You. Think. You're. Doing?"

The attacker only chuckled before smashing his beer bottle and lunging at her. She dodged the lunge and kicked him square in the face, efficiently knocking him out. She stood tall as she looked down at the pitiful man. She made sure to stomp once where it hurt the most before slowly walking up to the girl who cowered against the wall.

"Hey… you alright?"

The girl gave a hesitant nod as she looked at her saviors eyes. They seemed to glow with an unearthly tint. The brown depths capturing her attention just as quickly as cupid's arrow would find its mark. She felt a deathly cold hand brush the stray strands from her face and jumped. The stranger was surprised before composing herself and walking out of the alley. She stood at the entrance and turned around, sticking her hands in her pocket.

"Come now. Don't want to hang around here too long.

She stared at the mysterious savior before quickly running out of the alley way. The stranger, who was a bit taller, led her to a table outside of a small café with outdoor seating. The girl went up and ordered something before walking back and sitting across from her.

"So what is a pretty girl like yourself doing out here?"

"I was… trying to get home. I just left my friend's house before realizing how late it was."

"I see… say… I never did catch you name."

"Mayu. My name is Watanabe Mayu."

"Nice to meet you Watanabe-san. My name is Yuki. Just Yuki."

"Ah… it's nice to meet you too Yuki-san. Thank you for saving me."

"Of course. I couldn't let something bad happen to such a beautiful flower."

Mayu blushed at the compliment and Yuki only chuckled. The waiter brought them their drinks and she thanked him quietly and with a smile. He walked away a bit tipsy after that. Yuki turned back to Mayu and pushed the mug towards her.

"It's just warm milk with a hint of cinnamon and sugar. Don't worry. I'm not going to drug you."

Mayu's expression became shocked and Yuki let out a light laugh. Mayu's eyes, which had gone back to regular size once again, became big once again. Yuki's laughter was like a clear bell, beautiful but something was hidden in that sound. Mayu took hold of the warm mug and put her lips to it, sipping the warm liquid. Right when the liquid hit her taste buds, her eyes sparkled and she began to take bigger sips. Then she heard it again, the beautiful laughter.

"I take it that you like?"

Mayu nodded and smiled. As they sat and drank their steaming mugs, they began to talk. Mayu slowly found herself enticed by the stranger. Her beauty was unlike any other and her pale skin seemed to glow in the dim lights the café casted on them. The brown eyes held something she couldn't quite place and the smile had a hidden message. A sad message. They sat and chatted, losing track of time until Mayu's phone rang.

"Hello? Ah! Ehhhh? It's that late already? Okay! I'm coming home! What? The trains were shut down? Ehhhhh… um…."

Yuki looked at the girl with interest as she spoke to the person on the other end. It seemed like her mother or father. She continued to watch until she noticed Mayu was panicking. She chuckled and leaned over.

"Come stay over tonight. It's late and I heard there was an accident on the tracks earlier today."

Mayu covered the mouth piece of her phone before eyeing Yuki with a questioning look. Yuki only looked back and nodded before shrugging. Mayu sighed and went back to the phone.

"It's okay mom, I'll stay with a friend. Yes… yes… it's a girl… yes… I'm sure she won't rape me… yes… no… okay… okay bye mom."

"… Did she ask if I was going to rape you or something?"

"Not really. She just kept asking if it was safe so I just put it out bluntly."

Yuki laughed and once again, Mayu was put into a trance. She saw Yuki call for the waiter and as he walked over, his eyes stayed on Yuki. It wasn't just a regular questioning stare though. It was filled with hunger and lust. Yuki saw it too but ignored it. She quickly paid the bill and stood up. She held out her hand for Mayu and smiled. Mayu hesitantly took the hand, coldness shooting up her arm as she once again felt Yuki's cold skin. Yuki led Mayu back to her place, both walking hand in hand. Yuki led Mayu into a neighborhood full of big houses and they kept walking until they reached the middle of the street. Yuki turned towards one of the gates and behind it, stood a house slightly bigger than the rest.

"Here we are. Home sweet home."

All Mayu could do was stare at it in wonder. She's lived in an apartment her whole life and now, she stands before this gorgeous house. Yuki lightly tugged on her hand and led her to the front door, unlocking it with a key she produced from her pocket. As they stepped in, they caught sight of a girl walking up the stairs with a book in hand.

"Hey Acchan. I'm home."

The girl turned around and gave a nod and a smile before saying a light "welcome home" and continuing her trek upstairs. As they put their shoes off to the side, another girl with hair down to her shoulders bounded in.

"Kuroi-chan! Ho—oh! We have a guest! Hello, my name is Jurina! Just Jurina! It's nice to meet you!"

Mayu was shocked at the energy this girl radiated. She was beaming full force and compared to the girl that went upstairs, her energy was out of control.

"Um… I'm Watanabe Mayu. It's nice to meet you Jurina-san…"

Jurina's eyes widened and she looked at Yuki, clearly shocked. Yuki only stared back and nodded. Suddenly, a girl with pale skin and big eyes came in from the same direction Jurina came in. She saw Yuki and Mayu and walked up to stand beside Jurina.

"Welcome home Yuki-chan and hello there! I'm Matsui Rena! It's nice to meet you!"

"I'm Watanabe Mayu… it's nice to meet you too Matsui-san."

This time, it was Rena's turn to turn a shocked face to Yuki who, once again, nodded her head. Rena then smiled and shook her head before laughing and patting Yuki on the shoulder. Both Jurina and Rena said their good nights and went upstairs holding hands. Once they reached the landing, Jurina said something and Rena immediately looked away from her and pouted. Jurina laughed, took hold of Rena's chin, puller her back, and placed a sweet kiss on Rena's lips before whispering something to her. Mayu watched wide eyed and Yuki just laughed.

"Leave those two love birds alone. They're always like that."

Yuki led Mayu up the stairs and past several doors, each with a different label on them. Tawny, white, and red. They walked past all of them and at the end was the last door. Across the plaque was just like the other. Except this one spelt out Black. Yuki opened the door and held it for Mayu, gesturing for her to enter. As Mayu entered, she saw that the room was a bit on the dark side. The curtains blocked out most of the lights except for a few beams of moonlight that fell onto the floor and casted eerie shadows onto the walls. To the left was a desk with books on shelves and to the right was a TV, sound system, game systems, and a small cushion chair to sit on. Upon closer inspection, Mayu notced black feathers scattered around the room, mostly on the bed and on the desk.

"So… many black feathers…"

"Ah… yes. Sorry about that. "

"Where did they all come from? Do you own a bird?"

"Hm? Oh. Nope. Don't worry. I'll clean them up. Go on and shower or wash up. There's a towel in the drawer to the left in the rest room. There should be towels in there. The drawer to the right should have clothes that fit you."

Mayu nodded and walked off to the adjourning bathroom while Yuki went about collecting the feathers. Right when the door closed, she snapped her fingers and they all flew into her hands.

"Note to self… don't let guest in when you have feathers lying around. Especially the one you love."

She placed then in a cabinet with the others and closed it before switching on her xbox. As she sat there and played, she waited patiently for Mayu to finish. She heard the water shut off and some shuffling before Mayu stepped out, her pigtails now let loose. All Yuki could do was stare as Mayu came out dressed in a silk white nightgown the flowed down to just above her knee.

"Ne… how do I look?"

"You… uh… y-you look fantastic!"

"Are you sure? You're not lying to me are you, Yuki-san?"

"No no! Of course not! Here… do as you wish! I need to go shower too."

Yuki quickly walked into the bathroom and shut the door, letting out a sigh of relief. She took off all her accessories and slowly unbuttoned her shirt. As her shirt came off, her wings began to expand once again until she can freely stretch it.

"Mmmm that feels better."

She got into the wide bath and began to bath and wash her wings, making them gleam in the light. She finished quickly, hid her wings, and dressed in a pair of short shorts and a tank top before stepping out while toweling her hair. There, she found Mayu sitting in front of the TV watching some of the animes she had in the cabinet.

"Enjoying yourself, Watanabe-san?"

"Yes… this anime is quite interesting. Sadly, you don't have K-On though."

"Oh? You like that one?"

"Very much."

Yuki laughed and sat down next to Mayu. They sat there and watched a whole episode before Yuki got up and headed towards the cabinet to grab some pillows and blankets. She laid them out on the floor and laid down, rolling herself up into the blankets. Mayu stared at her like she was crazy.

"What's wrong Watanabe-san?"

"Why are you sleeping on the floor?"

"Well… so you can take the bed?"

"Nonsense! I'll take the floor! It is your bed after all!"

"No! You're the guest!"

"We'll share it!"

"..."

Yuki had a silent debate in her head. Would she do something to the girl? She highly doubts it… she didn't fall because of lust. She fell because of the wrong love. But that doesn't she won't do anything bad… no. She was sure she won't.

"Fine. We'll share."

"Good! You agreed!"

Mayu shut off the TV as Yuki went to put the blankets away. As Mayu crawled into bed, she noticed a stuffed animal in the corner. She immediately began to swoon as a medium sized alpaca plushie sat there with its smile facing here.

"How cute!"

"Oh… that? I won it on one of those machines."

Mayu held it as she laid down, intent on holding to sleep. Yuki only chuckled at her antics and crawled into bed besides her. They laid there in silence for a few moments before Yuki felt Mayu shift and suddenly, she felt arms around her waist.

"Ehhh?"

"Sorry… I'm used to sleeping with a long body pillow… the alpaca is cute but not big enough."

Yuki laughed and held onto Mayu's hand, lightly stroking the knuckles. She closed her eyes and soon enough, both of them were asleep. By morning, they had exchanged numbers and after a few months, they were calling each other and talking as if they had known each other since they were born. The rest of Yuki's "Family" observed from afar for a while. Then they called Yuki in for a meeting and when they all sat down, the girl with white wings looked at Yuki. They were both almost polar opposites in looks. Yuki was tall with pitch black hair and wings while she had slightly lighter colored brown hair with white wings. The other two girls with wings also looked at Yuki. Jurina had one of her tawny wings folded neatly and the other one slightly curled around Rena who was leaning against her shoulder. The last one with red wings sat staring at Yuki… but she wasn't really there. Her red wings would shift or twitch when Yuko played with the wrong feather.

"You called for a meeting, Minami?"

"Yes… I did… they day we found you after you fell from the skies were the day you told us you fell for the same reason as us. You fell in love with a mortal… a mortal girl."

"Yes?"

"Is Watanabe Mayu the girl you spoke of?"

"It… is. It's her."

Minami folded her wings neatly and sat down. Atsuko placed a hand on her shoulder before continuing to read from her small book. Jurina looked up from playing with Rena's fingers and smiled at Yuki.

"That's good! You're getting to know her! Now make her fall in love with you like I did Rena-chan here and you have what you fell for!"

They all chuckled and Yuki nodded. She looked around the room at her family and smiled. All three of these angels fell because they loved a mortal girl. They stayed on this earth for who knows how long searching for the girl. It may take many years and may reincarnations before the angel had a chance with her love. But for her, it was almost in an instant compared to others. She hadn't fallen for very long, maybe 80 years or so. She only had to wait through one reincarnation. When she first met Mayu, Mayu was already a 32 year old women by the name Nana Yaguchi, married and with 2 kids. Her husband, however, was an abusive man and constantly abused her. Kami-sama had sent Yuki down to save her as a guardian angel. Yuki did her job but as she did, she fell in love with her. Kami-sama was reluctant to let Yuki go since she was one of the best angels. But rules were rules and they had to be followed. Yuki, however, regretted nothing. She may be something like a demon now but she had her chance to protect Mayu, or more like Nana, for the rest of her life at the time. Then she waited and waited. It wasn't until quite a few years later did Yuki see her again, this time, as Watanabe Mayu, an 18 year old otaku girl. After their first meeting, in just a few months, they had become the best of friends.

"Just chase after her with all your might… okay Yuki?"

"I know Minami… unlike you… who chased… then stopped… then chased… then stopped… until poor Acchan had to throw her book at you to keep you from flying away the 5th time!"

"Shut up!"

"You know it's true!"

"BLACK!"

"MIDGET CAPTAIN."

They continued on with their friendly banter until Yuki's phone rang. They stopped and Takamina laughed before telling her to get it. Yuki dove for her cell and flipped it open. The name read "Mayuyu" and Yuki instantly smiled.

"Yo Mayu-chan~! … oh? Today? Sure! What time? Okay! Yes that's fine! Okay! Bye bye~"

"Whats up?"

"Nothing… just dinner and a movie with Mayu-chan."

Haruna finally snapped out of her daze and looked at Yuki incredulously. She shook her head slowly before standing up and looking at Yuki. Then she poked Yuki's cheek before shaking her head again.

"What's wrong Kojiharu?"

"JUST a dinner and movie…? Yuki-chan… you must be more dense than I am! This is a date! A CLASSIC DATE!"

Yuki stood there and stared off into space before realizing that Haruna right. Her eyes widened and the reaction queen in her began to show herself.

"Oh kami-sama you're right! I Should go get ready! Find some clothes! "

With that said, she shot out of the meeting room and up the stairs to her room. The rest of the girls watched her before laughing. Yuki frantically searched her closet for something to wear. She settled with a pair of for fitting black jeans, a black sleeveless high collared shirts with a white stripe going down the middle. She took a quick shower before fixing her hair, putting on and fixing her clothes, and running downstairs. She opened her shoe cabinet and looked for a suitable pair. She picked a pair of boots with straps all over it, crossing over each other. She said her goodbyes and stepped out of the house. She pulled out her phone and texted Mayu that she was on her way to pick her up. She ran behind the house and unfurled her midnight black wings before shooting off into the sky. As she flew high above the city, she stayed on the lookout and stayed high enough so all people would think was that she was a bird. She neared Mayu's neighborhood and she landed in the secluded part of a park before making her wings disappear and walking out, fixing herself before walking up to Mayu's house. She knocked on the door and a woman, seemingly in her mid thirties opened the door.

"Ah! Yuki-chan! Come on in! Mayu-chan will be down in a minute."

Yuki gave the woman a light bow and a bright smile before walking into the house and stood by the entrance. As she lightly chatted with Mayu's mother, a light thump could be heard before hurried footsteps and a frantic Mayu stood at the top of the stairs.

"Yuki-chan! Sorry to keep you waiting! I—"

As she hurried down the stairs, she tripped and would've fell all the way down if Yuki didn't suddenly catch her. She was shocked but the one thing she noticed were a few black feathers drifting around them. Then, in a snap, they were gone.

"Mayu-chan! Are you okay?"

"Huh…? Yea… I'm fine…"

She smiled up and Yuki and walked down the stairs with her. Her mother began saying how clumsy she was but it seemed she didn't notice the black feathers. They stepped outside and said goodbye to Mayu's mother before going on their way. As they walked, Mayu finally noticed Yuki's attire and had to admit… Yuki looked pretty cool and hot at the same time. As they got into a more crowded area, she felt something cold slide into her hand and when she looked down, she saw Yuki linking their fingers together. For the whole time they've known each other, Yuki had always been deathly cold. She never questioned it though. They arrived at the curry place Mayu wanted to eat at and got a table. They looked over the menu while chatting to each other about their day and interesting things had heard or found out. They ordered their desired dishes, Yuki going with super hot and Mayu going with mild.

"You're going to burn up!"

"I don't need to! You already make me burst into flames!"

They both laughed at the light flirt, quickly going back to talking about random things. Once their food arrived, Mayu watched in awe as Yuki ate her curry as if it wasn't spicy at all.

"Try some! Here!"

Yuki took a spoonful and offered it to Mayu. Mayu looked at the red steaming sauce before swallowing her fear and eating it. The instant it hit her mouth, her eyes widened, then began to tear up. Yuki began to laugh as Mayu quickly swallowed it and chugged down her water. It didn't seem to be enough so Yuki offered hers. As Mayu sat there trying to catch her breath, Yuki was laughing until tears rolled down her face.

"It's not funny Yuki-chan!"

"Hahahahahaha! Yes it is! Should've seen your face! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Mayu pouted and Yuki smiled at her teasingly. She continued eating and Mayu followed likewise. After they were done, Yuki paid for the tab despite Mayu's protest and stood up while holding her hand out for Mayu.

"Movie?"

"Movie."

They stared up at the movie board, Mayu looking sad and Yuki looking sheepish. The comedy movie they wanted to see was sold out and all that was left was horror, romance, or the combination of both, horror and romance. They chose the horror after closing their eyes and pointing at a random one of the board. As they settled in after buying a large drink to share and a pack of candies, the movie started right on time. It started out fine, with a cute romance scene but as the story progressed, the dark scenes out did the romance. It had reduced the two from sitting normally to Mayu huddled against Yuki, her face partially buried in Yuki's neck, peeking out to see parts of the movie. It came to a part where the couple finally found a hiding spot, or somewhere they thought was safe. They settled down and started talking. Mayu finally stopped hiding but still sat with her head on Yuki's shoulder in case something popped out. The talk went from just talking, to talking about more… personal matters, to kissing, to touching, and finally, to getting completely down and dirty. At this point, Mayu's cheeks were completely red and Yuki was passive. She had seen enough of these actions while she was a guardian than anything. It wasn't like she wanted to… she just had to make sure everything was okay. Mayu buried her face once again into Yuki's neck, trying to keep from seeing the scene but all the moaning couldn't be covered. Yuki stayed passive until she felt Mayu's hot breath against her neck. At that, she was as red as a tomato. They braved the rest of the scene and movie before quickly exiting the theatre. As they stepped out, they looked at each other and stared. Suddenly, they both started laughing before holding hands again and walking off.

"Quite a movie, eh?"

"Very… I didn't expect that… scene… I was blushing like mad and Yuki-chan seemed unfazed!"

"Ehhh? Really? I didn't expect it too… but I guess… it was nothing to me?"

"Ehhhhhh? You're so weird!"

They laughed again and they continued to wander the streets for a while longer before they stopped and sat on a bench in a park.

"Ne… Yuki-chan?"

"Hmmm?"

"I don't want to go home yet."

"Why not?"

"I don't know… I guess… it's because I want to spend more time with you…"

Yuki stared at Mayu in shock for a minute before breaking into a wide smile. She lightly squeezed Mayu's hand and played with the fingers.

"Then what do you want to do?"

Mayu sat there and thought for a moment before smiling and standing up, pulling Yuki with her. She began to walk towards the destination in her mind as Yuki followed her. They arrived at where they first sat down and actually met. The small café. Mayu smiled at Yuki and took a seat at the table they sat at last time. The same waiter came up and jotted down their orders, Mayu ordering the same drink Yuki got her last time. The waiter was still eyeing Yuki and Mayu got slightly annoyed. She knew it was natural since Yuki was just so pretty… but she didn't like it when people looked at her Yuki like that.

"Wait… MY Yuki?"

Her shock must have shown since Yuki suddenly looked surprised and asked her what was wrong. Mayu only smiled and shook her head. They sat there and chatted while sipping their drinks. It was a calming night with a full moon and a light breeze. They finished and when Yuki called for the check, the waiter came over and handed over the check. He then began to talk to Yuki and ultimately began flirting with her. Mayu went from being annoyed to angry in almost a split second. Once Yuki placed the right amount, Mayu shot up and grabbed Yuki and ran off. They ran and ran until they reached a park with a lake and Mayu stopped, out of breath. Yuki stood there, catching her breath before looking at Mayu.

"Mayu-chan… whats wrong? Why did you run off like that?"

"I… I.. I didn't like… that he was flirting with you."

"Ehhh? Was he? I thought he was just being friendly."

Mayu whipped around and stared at Yuki, her eyes filling with tears. She gripped her skirt as she looked down at the ground, the grass suddenly very interesting.

"Mayu-chan… what's wrong?"

Mayu didn't say anything. Yuki only stared at her until she saw something drop. It fell into the grass and shone in the rain. Tear drops. Yuki realized Mayu was crying and quickly ran over and embraced her. Mayu felt the cold body press up against her and suddenly felt numb. She knew she had to tell her. She knew she had to tell Yuki or else everything will fall apart.

"Yuki-chan…"

"Yes…?"

"I think… no… I know that… I'm I love with you."

She squeezed her eyes shut, scared of what would happen next. She braced herself for the push, for the cold slap. But none of that came, instead, the arms around her small body only tightened. Then she heard a light chuckle and felt Yuki's chest vibrate from the sound. She looked up and found a smiling Yuki looking at her with eyes full of adoration.

"Are you scared that I'm going to push you away and slap you?"

Mayu nodded and Yuki only laughed harder. Mayu pouted and stepped away from Yuki, instantly causing Yuki to stop laughing. Mayu looked at Yuki, trying to figure out if Yuki thought it was a joke or what.

"Yuki-chan… I mean it… I really am in love with you. I love you and want to be yours."

Yuki only smiled the smile she did the first time they met. A sad smiled that hid a secret deeper than anything Mayu could imagine. Yuki stepped up and played with Mayu's hair before sighing and stepping back.

"I love you too Mayu-chan… I really do… but… I'm not... I'm not NORMAL."

"Normal..? What do you mean?"

"I'm not exactly… HUMAN."

"I don't understand…"

"Perhaps this will clear things up."

Slowly, Yuki's black wigs unfurled themselves and stretched, presenting Mayu with all of their glory. The black feathers shined in the moonlight and the tips expanded. Standing there, Yuki looked like an angel ready to rain down punishment on the wrong doers. Mayu gasped as she look at Yuki. Yuki only looked away, sadness evident in her eyes as one of her wings folded back slightly and the other moved in front to slightly cover her.

"I'm not human, Mayu-chan… see?"

"An… an angel?"

"An arch angel. I fell from heaven and became something like a demon. That is why I'm always so cold. I'm not living, but I'm not dead. I'm a being forced to walk this earth because of my wrong doing."

"What… did you do wrong?"

"I fell in love with a mortal girl. A girl that I saved from an abusive husband."

"You loved another?"

"No. It was you… the past you. I waited… for more than 100 years for you. I have found you again… and I still love you. But now that you know, I'm sure you're disgusted. An angel who has fallen... how lowly."

Yuki continued to look off at the side, not daring to meet Mayu's shocked eyes. She heard footsteps and looked up to see Mayu slowly step up. Mayu held out her hand and hesitantly touched the silky black feathers. Yuki was surprised so her wing twitched a bit causing Mayu to retract her hand quickly. Then she tried again, slowly placing her hand on the wing. Surprisingly, the wing was warm, radiating heat. Mayu's hands glided over the smooth feathers and slowly, she stepped closer, placing both on her hands on them.

"So beautiful…"

Yuki watched as Mayu began to move closer to her, and her wing automatically moved aside to allow Mayu access. Mayu stepped up and embraced the fallen angel… her fallen angel.

"I'm not disgusted… in fact, I'm flattered that an angel would fall in love with me. Plus… you look like an anime character!"

They both laughed and pulled away a bit. Mayu stared up at Yuki with a smile on her face and Yuki looked back down with a small smile.

"So… does that mean… I can finally have you after so many years of waiting?"

"Yes, my dear angel… yes."

They smiled at each other sweetly, Mayu's eyes filling again with tears. This time, they were happy tears. Mayu wrapped her arms tighter around Yuki and placed her head on Yuki's chest. Even though Yuki said she wasn't a living being, Mayu heard it. The faint sound of a heartbeat. Yuki watched Mayu before an idea sparked in her head. She smiled and tapped Mayu's shoulder.

"You said I looked like an anime character… right Mayu-chan?"

"Mhmmm?"

"Do they take their lovers on flights if they had wings?"

There was a pause before Mayu looked up at Yuki with an "are you serious?" face. Yuki only smiled and nodded, her wings stretching out on either side of her.

"What do you say I give you a view of the city… from the skies?"

Mayu only smiled and squealed when Yuki picked her up bridal styled and shot up off the ground. With a few strong flaps, they were high above the city, looking down at all the twinkling lights. Mayu had her hands around Yuki's neck and looked on in awe at the sight before her. They flew around for awhile before Yuki landed on the highest tower in the city, placing Mayu down.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes! Oh Kami-sama it was so beautiful! All the lights! The air was so much cleaner too!"

Mayu continued to look on until a thought hit her. Her face then came into a sudden realization and tears began to fill her eyes. Yuki immediately noticed and hugged her.

"What's wrong, Mayu-chan?"

"I remembered what you said earlier, Yuki-chan… that you waited for more than 100 years… does that mean you're immortal?"

"Yes… I am immortal…"

"Then that means… I'll die and you'll live. I'll grow old and you'll stay like how you are now. You'll stop loving me…"

Mayu began to cry at the realization, her tears being carried by the wind. Suddenly, the arms around her tightened and Yuki placed her cheek on top next to hers.

"Silly… I won't let that happen."

"Eh…? What do you mean?"

"I can make you immortal with me. Remember that girl with the book when you came over? That was Maeda Atsuko. She was actually born in 1943 in the midst of World War II. Minami was sent down to protect her and her family. She did a good job and was placed as Atsuko's guardian angel. For her whole life, Atsuko was watched over by a silent Minami who did nothing but protect her without showing herself. After a few reincarnations that lasted only a few years with quick, natural deaths, an instance presented itself where Minami HAD to show her physical form. At that time, she successfully protected Atsuko and left. When she thought it was safe, she unfurled her wings and was ready to fly off but realized that Atsuko had followed her and saw her wings. Since then on, they kept talking to each other, Atsuko to her guardian and the guardian to her charge. They fell in love and, of course, Minami was banished. I watched it happen. Jurina and Haruna had the same thing happen except in different time periods. The only thing that I know was Haruna was oldest… sometime in the 1700s. Jurina was sometime around 1700s – 1800s. Compared to them, I am the youngest."

Mayu leaned back against Yuki as she continued to stare at the city lights. She shivered a bit from the cold wind but it suddenly stopped. When she looked at why, she saw Yuki's wings on either side of her, keeping the wind out.

"So does that mean… I can be immortal and stay with you forever?"

"Yes… but forever is a really really long time…"

"I know… but it's okay."

"It is?"

"Yes… that means I can stay with you forever."

"Won't you get tired of me?"

"Of course not. You never got tired of watching and loving me SILENTLY for a life time… why would I ever get tired of loving you?"

They smiled at each other as they searched each other's eyes. Mayu leaned up and gave Yuki a chaste but sweet kiss. Yuki smiled and leaned down, capturing Mayu's lips in a longer and deeper kiss. When they parted, they placed their foreheads together and giggled. Yuki kissed the tip of Mayu's nose before picking her up bridal style again.

"Let's get you home. You're mother must be worried."

"Can I stay with you tonight?"

"Shouldn't you tell your mother then?"

Mayu laughed, pulled out her phone, gave a quick call and hung up. She looked back at Yuki and stuck out her tongue before smiling again. Yuki only laughed and jumped off the building, dropping like a rock. Mayu screamed and held onto Yuki for dear life. As they almost hit the ground, Yuki unfurled her wings and shot up into the sky. When they were safely in the air, Mayu smacked Yuki on the arm as Yuki laughed.

"HOW. DARE. YOU. SCARE. ME. LIKE. THAT!"

"Hahahaha! You didn't think I'd actually let us fall like that right? I mean… I do have wings! Haahahahaha!"

Her laughing caused a pouting Mayu to slowly smile and shortly after, she too began to laugh after all the scare was out of her system. Yuki placed her forehead against Mayu's and smiled.

"I love you Mayuyu."

"I love you too Yukirin!"

As they landed in front of Yuki's house, the whole family stood there, all of them smiling. Jurina ran out and tackled Mayu in a hug followed by Rena who had calmly walked up.

"Hey Mayu-chan!"

"Good to see you again Mayu-san!"

Yuko walked up and hugged Mayu, showing her a sign with both her hands in a "U" shape put together. She smiled widely, her dimples showing while Haruna gave Mayu a hug.

"Welcome back Mayu-chan!"

Last to welcome her was Atsuko and Minami. Atsuko came up and gave her a silent hug before smiling at her and stepping back. Minami walked up and looked at Mayu before giving her a long hug. As she stepped back, the whole family stood there. Yuki walked up beside her and held her hand while smiling at her. Minami opened her arms and smiled.

"Welcome to the family Mayu!"

:note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note:

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: Kuroi Tenshi [MaYuki][09/24]
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 12:25:39 PM »
Is this a one-shot? Because I want more! Please do the scenes for W Matsui! And hooray! This was the story you were working on! YAY~! Update! please!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 02:00:14 PM »
THIS.IS.AWESOME!!!

Yuki's version of Kuroi Tenshi is forever stuck in my head and now there's this absolutely brilliant piece of work here!  :heart:

Good job!  :thumbup

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 02:25:00 PM »
COOL~!! LOVE IT~!!!  :inlove:

Why it's just a one-shot~  :(

Maybe you can write another one-shot with this story and with MaYuki or W Matsui pair~  XD

Thanks for updating~  :cow:

Flean

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 02:26:11 PM »
This is really interesting...  :cow: :cow:   You actually make me read MaYuki fic because of the tittle and I love it.. :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 02:37:29 PM »
Beautiful, I love it. :) Yuki an angel  :wub:

Jurina had one of her tawny wings folded neatly and the other one slightly curled around Rena who was leaning against her shoulder.
This is my favorite scene :)

Plus… you look like an anime character!
Mayu...  :lol:

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 03:01:14 PM »
Hohoho! Yukirin a.k.a. Black, the angel of death. How very fitting! I love it!

I dare to ask though, is this a one shot Shibuya-sama? I know it's pretty much finished at this point and you have another story to finish but I'll be holding onto a small ray of hope that once you finish "In Love With Royalty", you'll consider making more chapters for this.

Good job, I really liked it! :)

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 05:02:31 PM »
I DEMAND MORE!! :cow:
great chapter...!  :wub:
was sad the part that yuki waited like 100 for mayu!  :cry:
my yuki as angel SO BEATIFUL!  :inlove:
lucky mayu!  :grin:
please update soon!  :twothumbs
i think it will be interesting knowing everyone stories deeper! XD

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 05:56:43 PM »
I love this fic !!! >///<
"My Yuki" !!!! >>>> Heart Attack !!!
The plot is so awesome  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Sweet, curious, and also cute !!
Mayuki FTW  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 05:56:19 AM »
That.... THAT... YES... THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS  :farofflook:

I loved this so much... angels are always such a fascinating thing. Especially since I love wings for some reason. Perhaps you could do a continuation? With some more Takacchan, WMatsui, and KojiYuu? More importantly, WMatsui?

Great job :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 04:00:10 PM »
Hey, hey, Vanui-san, I think you missed the most important couple in this story. ;)

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2011, 04:13:23 PM »
My mind is always centered around WMatsui, though MaYuki pictures make me squee like no tomorrow. ;D

Plus MaYuki already had their story told! I wanna know more about WMatsui's story O:

ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2011, 04:52:30 AM »
I finally came around to read this!!! I should've been here earlier because this is soooooo awesome!!!!

I guess I'll be stuck here for a while going thru everything that I missed haha

Shi-chan!!! please write MORE!!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 08:33:45 PM »
So cute!!!!! An angel family!!!

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2011, 10:25:59 AM »
 :glasses: This is truly a magnificent one-shot!!! It's just fabulous!!!!  :on GJ:
I really love the story~~~  :luvluv1:
 :farofflook: Mayuki are so adorable~~!!!
 :err: Too bad it is only a one-shot...
I want more~~~~  :tantrum:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 12:32:06 AM »
So cool BLACK Yuki with dark wings! :heart:
I like these kind of romantic angel fall in love with a mortal thingy  :sweatdrop:
Yeah I'm kind a sappy  :D
 would you please come up with the story about other couple too?
please please please  :bow: thank you for your awesome fic!
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 04:55:16 AM »
Shibuya-sama, please don't let it end like that. We all need the continuation of their love story.  :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2011, 09:29:28 AM »
LOL! It seems everyone wants a continuation... ^^;;; a poll, perhaps?

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2011, 11:59:54 PM »
A POLL!

Vote people vote!!!!
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Kojima Kamo

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2011, 07:32:03 PM »
WOW !! 100 years!! It seems too long !!!!!!! I can't imagine it .. :bleed eyes:

well, I wish I can see tomo~mi and tomochin next time, if ShibuyaDokiDoki san write a continuation?
Hahaha  .. actually, you can ignore me (<- I am going mad  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

This is a very nice story :heart:

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Ajisai AI Ai Monogatari