JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Burger Nuds - Fukanshou

Author Topic: [TV] SKE48 no Sekai Seifuku Joshi  (Read 28006 times)

Offline freakonboard

• Member+
Re: [TV] SKE48 no Sekai Seifuku Joshi
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2012, 05:50:18 AM »

Offline chiimin

• アイドルの夜明け
  • Member+

all gifs posted are by me.
twitter | tumblr | lastfm

Offline Phantom

• Member+
  • Honky Tonk Blues
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2012, 05:03:13 AM »
Been putting of watching this show for awhile since I don't know much japanese. But today I finally started watching the two first episodes and it was great. I'm itching to see more of SKE48 and the various girls there, including the one and only Yuria.  :wub:

The concept looks fun so far, with them competing against people from other countries and not just rip the show straight from AKBingo. Although an AKBingo show with SKE wouldn't be all that bad either come to think of it. I like the hosts in this all right, but somehow everyone seems dull compared to The Bad Boys now that I've watched a bazillion episodes of Bingo.

Hopefully I'll pull myself together and work harder on my japanese so I'll be able to enjoy all these wonderful unsubbed shows even more.

Offline chiimin

• アイドルの夜明け
  • Member+

all gifs posted are by me.
twitter | tumblr | lastfm

Offline freakonboard

• Member+

Offline freakonboard

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2012, 11:24:54 AM »
Ep47

or

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2013, 06:32:30 PM »
Can't say I saw a DVD release of this coming. :lol:

DVD box set release from TV series "SKE48 no Sekai Seifuku Joshi" hosted by SKE48. Comes with a bonus disc featuring behind-the-scene footage, interview with members of fifth generation, TV program "SKE48 no idol x Idol" aired on December 6, 2010, and plenty more. Also includes an original booklet, questionnaire collection written by members of fifth generation, six trading cards randomly selected from 69 kinds.

Vol. 1: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=VPBF-15622
Vol. 2: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=VPBF-15623
Vol. 3: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=VPBF-15624
Box: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=VPBF-15804

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2013, 01:20:13 PM »
S2 start!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2013, 02:45:13 AM »
^ above was blocked, so here is some back up:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2013, 08:28:07 AM »
Episode 3, with thanks to landzou-

SKE48の世界征服女子 Season 2 ep03 130416

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2013, 09:00:45 AM »
skipping ahead to

SKE48の世界征服女子 Season 2 ep06 130507

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2013, 05:49:14 PM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2013, 08:19:42 PM »
Latest episode was so fun. Kaneko and Nao hosting is a surefire way for miracles and chaos :heart:
Nao's expressions when they had to guess what icecream she wanted to eat at that very moment. :wub:

Maccha (Green Tea)ChocolateVanillaChoco-mintAzuki (Red Bean)

Melon Soda... {Nao-stare}Melon!!! :heart:

(@12:00)
SKE48の世界征服女子2「金子栞&古畑奈和の早押しクイズ」 -13.07.10-—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2013, 01:47:01 PM »
Anybody still watching this?

The CM challenge episodes were pretty forgettable... Matsurina and Niidoi had some lulzy moments, but nothing too special.

I didn't watch the latest eps, but it seemed like they were trying to re-create that "Miichan's room" segment? Even the guest was the same (the GETS guy, can't recall his name atm... Dandy Sakano).

Can't blame the girls, they simply get nothing to work with. The budget for walking around is 2.000 yen whereas Odekake gets 15.000 yen!  :nervous

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2013, 11:20:40 PM »
Still watching, but not really getting much out of it. :nervous

Everything's just so forgettable like 'Wild said. I was excited for this show's return but all the sitting and talking is just not up my alley. I will probably go through my backlog of shows as I'm cleaning or whatever and dump it. Even the episodes I heard were better are meh at best. I will get my SKE enjoyment out of Oyasumi Meigen Dojo. :lol:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2013, 06:17:25 AM »
Other than (bias time) seeing Nao shine a little, this is what I got from this season:
1. What do fans of girl-group idols like to watch most? And can help push our SKE48 members just before Sousenko? Have older men talking about their work for half an hour! For like 10 episodes YAY!
2. You got past that, I salute you. Now let's do a random quiz show with little preparation and 5 members, when we normally have 20. Let's give the show to the 2 kids with basically no MC experience while we're at it! (Maybe like SW, many ppl didn't like this corner either. But I still liked these 2 episodes, with its random chaos. compared to the repeated hell of the others)
3. OK. Maybe too random... Let's just throw the girls into the street! That's like the most traditional TV show corner ever! Now what are they doing in the streets... still can't get our popular members on... Have them milk cows! People demand girls to milk cows!
4. Tetsuko no Heya corner with 'Gets' guy. This corner for me has the same entertainment-level as looking at a wall, a boring wall. I guess Risako did an ok MC, but this corner strains my limits.

I hope they can fix this train-wreck like how Kousagi Dojo changed after a bad start. KD don't have many members show up each ep either, but do try to have some interesting themes. But S-jo is so many episodes in, this season probably might end before they can make it fun again.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2013, 03:45:09 PM »
Nao chan's Ice Cream faces FTW!  :cow:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Burger Nuds - Fukanshou