JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Umlaut - Bouken

Author Topic: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread  (Read 857927 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #500 on: April 12, 2012, 02:04:57 PM »

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #501 on: April 12, 2012, 05:34:38 PM »

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #502 on: April 14, 2012, 07:00:07 AM »

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #503 on: April 15, 2012, 12:03:15 AM »

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/blog/946/entry-10901-translation-morning-musume-hotexpress-interview/
credit kurikaesu.haru

It's not that she had confidence in singing or dancing, but that she wouldn't lose to anyone at least on her love for Morning Musume. The young girl who got accepted in that audition with that thought has since devoted half of her life to Morning Musume (she holds the record for being the longest-serving member in the group's history), and has even assumed the position of leader, something that she couldn't even imagine back then.

This is the last interview with that Morning Musume Niigaki Risa. As she talks about things like her honest opinion on Dream Morning Musume, her days as leader after Takahashi Ai's graduation, her graduation single, "Ren'ai Hunter," and what Musume is to her, Michishige Sayumi and Ikuta Erina talk about Gaki-san from their perspective and refer to their way of fighting in the idol scene in which everyone is clamoring to be the champion.

At the end, we conclude with the words that we received from the Leader as a message to her juniors, so in anticipation of May 18, we'd like you to please take a look.

--Recently, the "Dream Morning Musume Special LIVE 2012 Nippon Budokan End of Chapter One 'Heroes, Gather'" was held at the Nippon Budokan. Morning Musume also appeared as a guest. How did it feel to be on your seniors' stage?

Niigaki Risa: It was very passionate. Our seniors' feelings of "We're gonna do it!" towards the Budokan erupted on stage. That was shown to us sitting at the very back of the arena, and I thought, "As expected of them..." Also, with the 12 of us, Morning Musume also had the privilege of standing on stage, so I wonder if we were able to show properly that "this is Morning Musume now."

Michishige Sayumi: The live show that I actually saw at the Budokan was far more amazing than the Dream Morning Musume live show that I was imagining. It's expected that I already understand the power of the seniors who have built up Morning Musume's history, but once again I thought how amazing they are and felt that I should be grateful to them. There's no other female idol group that has continued for this long, and with us the current members there, as well as Dream Morning Musume there, a synergy is born, isn't it? I think we have finally gotten to this point because of the power of Tsunku-san and all the fans. At any rate, I was deeply moved that day!

Ikuta Erina: As for me, there's not a single one from Dream Morning Musume-san that I've worked with before. That's why I was incredibly nervous even at rehearsal, but looking at the stage from the arena seats was really fun and made me want to hold a penlight! Also, at this year's Hello Project concerts in January, the 4 of us from the 9th generation had the privilege of performing "BABY! Koi ni KNOCKOUT!" but when I saw the real Pucchi Moni at the Budokan, I thought, "It is indeed different," and I was extremely captivated. The feeling of wanting to become a senior like them swelled up more and more.

--Gaki-san's completely delighted facial expression due to the appearance of Dream Morning Musume and Morning Musume together in "The☆Peace" was impressive.

Niigaki Risa: (laughs). It was fun~! It's really been a while since [I've been with] Goto (Maki)-san and Non-chan (Tsuji Nozomi), and there's a part at the end where we pretend several times to drain away only to come back again, right? I didn't think that we'd be able to do that once again with those members, so it was fun. "The☆Peace" was the single right before I joined, so my emotional attachment to it was strong. That's why I was really happy. At times such as when my eyes suddenly met Iida (Kaori)-san's, I thought, "Ah! Right now, everyone is doing Morning Musume!" Everyone is a Morning Musume, right? I was reflecting on that moment while thinking, "Amazing..."

--In response to [you] paying respect to the seniors who have made the current Morning Musume possible, Nakazawa Yuko-san gave thanks for current Morning Musume's hard work making Dream Morning Musume's existence possible.

Niigaki Risa: From our perspective, Morning Musume exists because of our seniors. Dream Morning Musume and Morning Musume didn't appear together very often, but both being able to stand on stage at the Budokan as Morning Musume is a happy thing. I could really feel the passion.

--However, frankly, how did you feel when Dream Morning Musume was formed?

Michishige Sayumi: To put it frankly, I thought, "What should we do now?" It's sad, but I think from the world's point of view, the image of Morning Musume being "Nacchi" or "GoMaki" is strong, so if people such as Abe-san form Dream Morning Musume, of course the world will likely look that way and compare us, saying, "Speaking of Morning Musume, it's this one." From the current members' perspective, when speaking frankly, our talk became a little uneasy. However, watching Dream Morning Musume's live show at the Budokan, I was truly moved. It really showed the meaning of Dream Morning Musume's formation. I was also extremely happy that Nakazawa-san is still active. That was really touching. I was ashamed and thought, "How could I have been thinking such a rude thing!"

--(laughs)

Michishige Sayumi: Things like their ability in performing live and their trifling comments at the MC are very touching, aren't they? Also, Yaguchi (Mari)-san also appears often in variety shows, so she does the MC just as one would expect. Right now, none of the current members can do an MC like that. There are a lot of parts that we can learn from, and now I'm glad that Dream Morning Musume was formed.

--I think there are a lot of fans whose hearts were moved just like the Michishige-san right now. However, Takahashi Ai-chan appears in Dream Morning Musume's "Shining Butterfly" music video, and this production that's loaded with significance is giving rise to criticism among fans.

Michishige Sayumi: I was surprised! I found out normally through the internet.

Niigaki Risa: That's funny (laughs).

Michishige Sayumi: "The 'Shining Butterfly' MV has been uploaded" was written, so when I watched it on YouTube and Ai-chan appeared, I was like, "Huh? Could it be that.... she's gonna join Dream Morning Musume!?" I'm really a fan, aren't I?! I had the same reaction as everyone else. That impression of it being loaded with significance was amazing.

--She's hogging all the credit, isn't she?

Niigaki Risa: Hahaha! I knew about Ai-chan filming for that MV, but certainly when I first saw it, I thought, "She's hogging all the credit, huh?" (laughs).

Ikuta Erina: When I asked Takahashi-san, she said that the role was a girl who longed for that bar. But, well, more than anything, "Shining Butterfly" is a good song! Really, I like it too much!

Michishige Sayumi: He's not asking about that, right? We're talking about Ai-chan!

--(laughs) That Ai-chan graduated from Morning Musume, and half a year has passed since Gaki-san assumed the position of leader. Before Ai-chan graduated, you talked about being anxious about becoming leader. Now that you've actually become leader, how has it been?

Niigaki Risa: It's not just limited to Ai-chan, whenever someone graduates or joins, I get anxious, wondering how it will turn out. However, for me, my last generation-mate was graduating and the 10th generation members were going to join even though I didn't really know the 9th generation members that well yet, so I was more anxious than usual. But when I actually became the leader, as I steadily got to know the new members, I came to think, "Such anxiety was not needed at all." On the contrary, I feel like I'm now being supported by my juniors.

Michishige Sayumi: Did you interview Gaki-san before Ai-chan graduated?

--I interviewed both Ai-chan and Gaki-san (Takahashi Ai graduation interview).

Michishige Sayumi: That's right. I'm surprised to find out now that Gaki-san said she was anxious. She doesn't often tell members about being anxious, and she doesn't show it. That's why now that I hear about it, I'm a little relieved. I used to think that she keeps everything hidden inside. I'm thinking, "So she was able to properly say it during interviews and such"!

Niigaki Risa: You were worried about me?

Michishige Sayumi: But I'm relieved now. It's like, "Just as I thought, she was feeling that way." I was wondering how you felt, so when I think that you had [those feelings]...now it's becoming painful (laughs). Also, we had a Takahashi Ai-led Morning Musume, right? Everyone loved Ai-chan dearly, and it was like, "Ai-chan hooray!" Like, "Is Ai-chan the king?"

All: (roar of laughter)

Michishige Sayumi: It was like the Ai-chan Empire! Even the production of her graduation concert was amazing and the staff members were also praising Ai-chan. So I thought, "I would hate to be the next leader after this." The fans, members, and staff members were all, "Ai-chan! Ai-chan!" so I think there's a considerable amount of pressure on the leader who comes after such a leader. However, Gaki-san really does not show a face that indicates that she's having a difficult time. That's why I think that perhaps she's an even more amazing person than Ai-chan. That's what I think ever since she became the leader.

--I see.

Michishige Sayumi: Upon becoming leader, that person truly becomes a leader. When Ai-chan became the leader as well, at first, Ai-chan herself and those around her wondered if she would be able to take responsibility. However, she persisted as the leader in her own way and then graduated. Then, when Gaki-san also became the leader, we became a Gaki-san-led group, so I think it's amazing. It's improper for a junior [like me] to say something like this, though (laughs). Moreover, Ai-chan is a person who wears her heart on her sleeve, so at the time of her graduation, she'd say things like, "I'm sad," or "I'm lonely," and she'd cry, but Gaki-san is a person who doesn't show her emotions. I thought, "In truth, she's probably fighting it." Tehe~.

Niigaki Risa: You were putting on the airs of a cute girl just now, weren't you!?

--Even though she was saying such great things, too!

Michishige Sayumi: I'm embarassed!

Niigaki Risa: (laughs). Sayumin is always worrying about me. She's the junior closest to me, and she's also the most reliable junior. Ai-chan does indeed show her emotions more than the average person. She'd cry, laugh, and move according to her emotions! Compared to her, I'm more of a person who doesn't show them, but even so, I'm still human, so there are times when they come out a little, right? During those times, the one who notices the most is Sayumin. Tehe.

All: (laugh)

Niigaki Risa: She's like this about me, too, but I think she's also able to look at her juniors objectively.

--The Niigaki Risa-led Morning Musume's level of perfection has been enhanced in every aspect, but Gaki-san announced her graduation in January of this year.

Niigaki Risa: Regarding my graduation, I started thinking about it about a year ago. I also thought about graduating earlier than Ai-chan, and our generation-mates Makocchin (Ogawa Makoto) and Konkon (Konno Asami) graduated together, so Ai-chan and I, having served together as leader and subleader, also considered graduating together. However, hearing about the entry of the 10th generation (Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki, Kudo Haruka), we moved the timing.

--What was the reason for thinking of graduation in the first place?

Niigaki Risa: For 10 years, I have had the privilege of doing activities through the Morning Musume that I love, but I'll be turning 24 years old this year, too, so I thought that perhaps it's about time for me to walk with my own two feet. I've also passed the 10-year milestone. Because of that, when I ask myself what I want to do when I become solo, the answer is that I want to become a full-fledged actress. Up until now, I've been expressing things through songs, but from now on, I want to become a person who can express things through acting, and so I talked to Tsunku-san about that.

--What did Michishige-san think when you found out about Gaki-san's graduation?

Michishige Sayumi: I heard about it about 3 months after Ai-chan's graduation, so I was really surprised. I was thinking that she'd definitely stay for another year, so it didn't feel real. Ai-chan's was easy to understand, so I somehow knew, thinking, "I wonder if it's gonna be soon?" As for Eri's, I heard about it beforehand, so I understood, but Gaki-san's I really didn't know. That's why I can't say anything other than, "I'm surprised." It's like my emotions can't keep up, or, how should I put it...

--What about Ikuta-san who's also a big fan of Gaki-san?

Ikuta Erina: For me, it was the first time that I'd ever been called over to be told about a member's graduation. That's why in that situation, I couldn't do anything except cry. That happened at the end of last year. Back then, I heard, "She'll graduate at next year's spring tour," but for some reason, I felt like we'd already entered the new year, so I was under the impression that it would be the spring tour in 2013, not 2012.

Niigaki Risa: I announced it quite early, then, huh.

Michishige Sayumi: A year and a half beforehand (laughs).

Ikuta Erina: That's why I was thinking, "There's still some time, isn't there? Why is she announcing it this early?" Then, around January 2nd (the day Niigaki Risa announced her graduation at the Hello!Project 2012 WINTER Hello☆Pro Tengoku concert), I realized that that wasn't the case. I was bewildered, but I thought that I can't allow her to graduate with worry, so up until she graduates, I would like to do things like collect a lot of Niigaki-san's photos and place them in a file....but I'm still only at about half-full. That's why I want to collect the remaining half as mementos of the time up until her graduation!

Michishige Sayumi: ......He's not asking about that, right (laughs)?

Niigaki Risa: That's not about me, that's about you!

All: (roar of laughter)

--"Ren'ai Hunter," the graduation single for Niigaki Risa, has been finished. What are your thoughts on the completion of this work?

Niigaki Risa: The previous work was "Pyoko Pyoko Ultra" so I was prepared to graduate with an energetic song like that. I had already been a chicken as well, so I was ready to take whatever came my way. We got this when I was thinking like that, so I'm really happy. I also like cool Morning Musume, and I was able to think, "It'd be great if we can get people to understand that this 12-person Morning Musume can also be cool." As expected, Tsunku-san betrays us in a good way.

--You sing the phrases "Shine now! Live earnestly" and "If you can't be serious to the point of burning out, there's no tomorrow" at the top of your voice with emotion. It's quite passionate.

Niigaki Risa: The message is really strong, and as we ourselves sing it, it feels like it's being told to us. As we sing phrases like, "If there's no motivation to get it done even at the cost of stealing a march on someone, there's no tomorrow," we're like, "Ah, ok!" (laughs).

--The limited edition of this work contains Niigaki Risa's solo "Egao ni Namida~THANK YOU! DEAR MY FRIENDS~"

Niigaki Risa: When it was decided that I would sing a solo song, I had the impression that the current Morning Musume is bright and energetic, with everyone laughing together, and I wanted a song that I could sing while looking back on the past 10 years in that mode. Then when I said, "I want to sing this song by Matsuura Aya-san," a new instrumental was made for me. There are some parts where I end up shedding some tears, but still, I want to smile and have a cheerful graduation ceremony, so with that thought, I sing it at live shows while looking back on various things.

--You will graduate with this single and this tour. How do you feel right now?

Niigaki Risa: Even the atmosphere in our dressing room is cheerful and always exciting, so I don't even have time to be immersed in or think about sad things. Personally, I think that's great. That's why I want to be able to sing each and every song, enjoy each and every live show and graduate in this atmosphere.

--To Michishige-san, this senior called Niigaki Risa who has come this far with you, running at full speed, what was she to you?

Michishige Sayumi: She's someone whose presence is natural. From the 6th generation's perspective, she's the closest senior, and among the 5th generation seniors, she's the closest in age to us. She's the same age as me and my best friend, Kamei Eri-chan, so the three of us were always together. We'd be laughing until our stomachs hurt. It's really easy to talk to Gaki-san. It feels like she's a mother! It really makes me want to go talk to her, going, "Gaki-san, please listen! This happened to me today!" It makes me want to rely on her. She's always by my side and gives me peace of mind. That's why the 9th and 10th generation also love her dearly.

--What about Ikuta-san?

Ikuta Erina: To the members, Niigaki-san's graduation might be sad, but to Niigaki-san, it's a happy thing for the sake of reaching for her next dream, so I also try to think of it as a happy thing. That's why I want to send her off energetically. I'd like her to graduate with peace of mind.

--Well then, what kind of place was Morning Musume to Gaki-san?

Niigaki Risa: It's a place where "like" turned into "love." I truly love Morning Musume, to the point that I think perhaps I was let in based on that alone. I couldn't sing or dance, but I was accepted in the audition with the feeling that I absolutely love Morning Musume. In fact, ever since I became a member, I came to like it more and more. There have been difficult things, but in the meantime, I gradually became a senior, and when my last senior, Yoshizawa (Hitomi)-san graduated, Ai-chan and I talked, saying, "The two of us have to carry [Morning Musume] now." Before I knew it, I've gotten to be the leader like this. During all of that, Morning Musume was becoming something that I love more and more, rather than just like. That's why, now, I think it's probably "love."

--It's not an exaggeration to say that Morning Musume is everything to this Gaki-san, right?

Niigaki Risa: That's right. Therefore, the day after I graduate or something, I think I'll be like, "Ha~~." However, I'm turning the conversation back, but the Dream Morning Musume members are carrying out activities while loving Morning Musume all along, so I also feel like it doesn't end once I graduate. I don't think it changes. In addition, I think I will also have to work hard in order not to lose to Morning Musume.

--How do you want to spend your remaining days in Morning Musume before May 18, when the "Morning Musume Concert Tour 2012 Spring~Ultra Smart~Niigaki Risa Graduation Special" will be held at the Nippon Budokan?

Niigaki Risa: Whenever I think that I only have a little bit of time left in Morning Musume, to which I've devoted more than ten years, it feels strange, but precisely because I only have a little bit left, I just want to enjoy each and every day of my Morning Musume life. Half of my life has been spent in Morning Musume, so I want to experience the time that I can be in it thoroughly. I want to enjoy the time that I can be in this 12-person group.

--When I interviewed Sayashi-san in January of this year, she said this:

"At the Hello!Project 2012 WINTER Hello☆Pro Tengoku concert, Niigaki-san told us, '9th generation has grown. You've gotten so good that I was on the verge of tears.' However, at this spring tour, we'd like her to shed tears at seeing how the 9th and 10th generation have grown. Everyone is putting in great effort in order to grow that much."

Upon hearing that, I understood just how special Gaki-san is to the juniors.

Niigaki Risa: Uwaa....I'm so happy. Their growth could really be seen in those concerts. That made me feel a sort of parental love for them, and I was happy to the point of tears. That these members, who up until now have only been able to struggle to do things, have grown and said, "Up until Niigaki-san graduates, we want to show how much more we've grown!" That sentiment makes me happy.

--Even after that special being that is Niigaki Risa graduates, Morning Musume will continue. Michishige-san who recently declared a desire to become Morning Musume's leader. How do you want Morning Musume to continue from now on?

Michishige Sayumi: At my own event, I said, "I want to become Morning Musume's leader," but then it seems like there are people who took that to mean that it's already been decided that I'll become the leader, and a lot of people were like, "Congrats on the leader thing." I even got a text from Kamei Eri-chan saying something like, "You're gonna become the leader, huh? Congrats! Eri's happy!"

All: (laugh)

Michishige Sayumi: And then, setting aside the fact that I don't know whether I'll become the leader or not, I replied to Kamei Eri-chan, "I'm insecure!" And then she wrote something like, "Sayu's ok as she is." Then, I was thinking, "Well Gaki-san is Gaki-san, she's not putting on the airs of a leader. I see..." About an hour later, I received another text from her. "I made a mistake in the text earlier. It's not, 'Sayu's ok as she is,' it's 'Sayu's great as she is!'" ["Sayu wa Sayu DE ii janaku, Sayu wa Sayu GA ii!"] At first, I didn't understand what she meant, but the difference between that "DE" and "GA" is huge, right? That's why perhaps I should really assume, "I want to do it this way!" Just as the members of the successive generations have done, if I stay true to myself, it'll surely be ok, I guess. I think it'll be good if I do it with self-confidence.

--What about Ikuta-san who's aiming to be the best idol in the world?

Ikuta Erina: The meaning of what I'm always saying, "The best idol in the world," is an idol that not a single person in the world does not know. That's why I want to do things like go to various countries, get people who don't know Morning Musume to know what's great about it, also get them to know what's great about each individual member, get them to remember even just one Morning Musume song, and I want to increase the number of people who smile because of that even if only by one. The one I want to go to the most is the Vatican!

Niigaki Risa: Huh? Huh?

Michishige Sayumi: Why?

Ikuta Erina: It's the smallest in the world (in area), right? I think it would be great if it can be said that "There's a person who likes Morning Musume even in such a small country!" In that way, I want us to get to the point of "There's not a single person in the world who doesn't know Morning Musume!"

--However, for that reason, starting with the momentum of AKB48 and K-POP, the existence of idol groups with varied momentum cannot be ignored. What do you think of such circumstances?

Michishige Sayumi: The present time is said to be the "Warring Idols Period," but there are people who have taken the country by storm. I guess we have to compete with that, but there's also the trend of the times. I'm reluctant to say, "No matter how desperately we work hard....." and admit defeat, but in that area, I think there's something that we do have to bear in mind. However, everyone in Morning Musume is making every effort [to compete]. Everyone is passionate and is aiming for the top as much as possible. I think that's really important and is something at which we won't lose to anyone. However, one can sense that other groups are also working as hard as they can, so it makes one want to support them, right? That's why for Morning Musume as well, this is not a time to slack off. We have to work even harder so as not to let the fans go elsewhere. I want them to follow us the whole time, and I would also like new fans to come to us, so I think it's important for us to unite and strive to work hard.

--That's heartening. Well then, in conclusion. How does Gaki-san want Morning Musume to turn out?

Niigaki Risa: So far, I've been in a position of "Let's carry Morning Musume forward!" and "Let's all work hard!" but after graduation, I'll be looking at Morning Musume working hard and carrying out activities from the outside. But I'm really looking forward to that. I have faith that it'll become a group to whom I can say, "Hey, you're working hard, aren't you?" just as the seniors who have graduated have told me, "Morning Musume's working hard, huh?" I'm truly looking forward to it! I think that a lot of things will surely change from now on, too, but I really want cheer them on while enjoying each of those things.

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #504 on: April 15, 2012, 05:14:52 AM »

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #505 on: April 15, 2012, 07:08:50 AM »
...this track had me thinking for a sec that arranger Kaoru Ookubo liked to make every song he made sound the same!
Ookubo does it again!

A creative intentional linking of the two groups and their albums by Tsunku or an exercise in efficient/lazy songmaking? Or both? Either way, pretty interesting and a bit of a mindblower.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #506 on: April 15, 2012, 07:01:42 PM »

Rokkies

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #507 on: April 15, 2012, 11:46:39 PM »
...this track had me thinking for a sec that arranger Kaoru Ookubo liked to make every song he made sound the same!
Ookubo does it again!

A creative intentional linking of the two groups and their albums by Tsunku or an exercise in efficient/lazy songmaking? Or both? Either way, pretty interesting and a bit of a mindblower.

Considering he blogged about both of those songs, saying that they had a hidden secret/trick in them, I'd say the former.
http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/day-20120206.html
http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/day3-20120215.html

Listening to each of the individual songs, it sounds like Berryz got half a song.
I'd say C-ute got the better end of the split.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #508 on: April 16, 2012, 02:03:45 AM »
With the suspicious lyric/vocal arrangement in the Berryz song and the fact that their album was released weeks after C-ute's, it's also possible that the C-ute song was made first under normal circumstances and Tsunku later decided to just build a Berryz song around it to link them together. :lol:

But yeah, considering those blog entries, I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to point out the connection and mash them up together (unless someone already did back then and I just missed it).
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #509 on: April 16, 2012, 11:26:11 AM »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #511 on: April 17, 2012, 12:18:23 PM »
^ SO GOOD!!! That was the first time I saw Kare to issho ni live, omg :heart:

LOVE IT!!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #512 on: April 17, 2012, 05:15:42 PM »

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #513 on: April 18, 2012, 12:53:08 AM »
Tokyo FM HALL (Mizuki, Ayumi, Haruka, Masaki)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mw1pi5(04/04) 1st event
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1n8hcx(04/16) 1st event

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #514 on: April 18, 2012, 04:04:11 AM »
GAM ver. 3? (ver.2 is Fukuchan and Akari from UUG) :thumbup

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #515 on: April 18, 2012, 06:24:07 AM »
rember that berryz and cute colab we found out about a few days ago? turns out tsunku planed to surprise us with it at the summer con but of course ppl found out ahead of time lol so now on the mbkms yt channel they posted the mash up as well as both songs seperately

http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/entry-11224558241.html
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #517 on: April 18, 2012, 05:38:56 PM »
9th gen Seishun Collection

10th gen Koi no Telephone Goal

KY don't make kuduu wait XD

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #518 on: April 18, 2012, 08:19:51 PM »

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #519 on: April 18, 2012, 08:49:26 PM »

there's 4 more of c-ute promoting their concert goods on the ufactory official channel
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Umlaut - Bouken