JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: O!P 7Air - Kowarenai Ai ga Hoshii no

Author Topic: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread  (Read 858097 times)

Offline MaxMcKay

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Member+
  • Offence is taken, not given
Re: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #180 on: November 27, 2011, 07:49:32 AM »
^
THIS Hello! Project? Or the Hello! Project minus Kamei, Maggie, Linlin, & Sakichy but with twelve newbs?

Morning Musume died on December 15 2010 RIP ● S/mileage died on August 27 2011 RIP

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #181 on: November 28, 2011, 01:00:55 AM »
some McLuvin', the Mobekimasu way, courtesy of YouTuber extraordinaire MAABERRY1: :deco:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #182 on: November 28, 2011, 01:08:57 AM »
Just posted, jphip subcru's ManoSpy!

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=41908

GJ JPH!P SUBCRU!!  :bow: Way to not post it on our tracker and around cuz srsly THEY is watching  :hip depress: PHEW! lol I'm even paranoid to tweet it with Manetty followin xD but SUPPORT!  :thumbup

^ the last one from tsunku show is the butt fight... ... ... oh that photoshop is so lolz h!p style

ハロプロ32人組「モベキマス」がイベント

yeeeah boy

H!P girls pimpin those PB things
2011/11/16 PigooHD「GirlsNews~アイドル #40」(譜久村・清水・夏焼・矢島・岡井・福田)[6m56s].mp4      http://www.twitter.com/?d=MGIEVHXJ

MAIMIYABI :heart:

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #183 on: November 28, 2011, 06:06:28 PM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: November 29, 2011, 06:56:13 PM »
Great times and great music with Maachan and Yurina, thanks to YouTuber Berryzeer.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #185 on: November 30, 2011, 10:59:08 PM »
NAKIKO2005 just posted this clip of Berryz and C-ute from a summer 2007 concert- I had never seen this- berrycute indeed.....

Offline Tris-chan

• Rhyme Fiend
  • Member+
  • MM girls ain't nothin to F* with
« Reply #186 on: November 30, 2011, 11:26:06 PM »
Still watching the Berryz DVD. Man Saki is cute. She's so awesome. Hearts for Saki foreva~

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #187 on: December 03, 2011, 09:26:17 AM »
Still watching the Berryz DVD. Man Saki is cute. She's so awesome. Hearts for Saki foreva~

Which one?? Sakura Con one?? Oh, I remember when u saw Saki aww <333 and we got her to THROW IT UP!! :hipheart:

BUTT HOW ABOUT THIS?!? I think it's Tsunku's cheerleading group lol

2011/12/01 おはスタ・おはガール「モーニングチャンス」クリスマスVer.mpg      http://www.twitter.com/?d=0KIZJXK9

2011/11/26 Girls News~IDOL 福田花音・岡井千聖・矢島舞美・夏焼雅・清水佐紀・譜久村聖(1280x720).mp4      http://www.twitter.com/?d=H1XBEK6T

The same video above?? lol
http://www.megavideo.com/v/HLRBDBVW1554e3087d10c46292290f62560a6f5d2

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #188 on: December 04, 2011, 03:46:47 AM »
Berryz Koubo meet their biggest fan at a handshake event (dont forget your sempai, Chisato- Momoko looked after you back in the day!!)

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #189 on: December 04, 2011, 03:57:14 AM »
And C-ute have their own #1 fan (and it's not Kathy Bates):

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #190 on: December 04, 2011, 04:37:52 AM »
YO YO YO check it out YO

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #191 on: December 04, 2011, 07:40:00 AM »
Never thought I would use the word kawaii and rap in the same sentence!!!

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #192 on: December 06, 2011, 11:17:41 PM »
Three favorites

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #193 on: December 07, 2011, 06:13:45 PM »

DMM + MM LM+RR21

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2011, 03:20:13 AM »
^
I can live with the fact that, once again, they sang the same songs that these types of shows always want them to sing.

However, I'm really having trouble with the fact that the current MM was relegated to just being backdancers for the OGs (no offense to the latter, of course).  I mean, seriously, they couldn't even let any of the current girls sing a single line? I wouldn't have cared if the current girls didn't get any solo lines; obviously an appearance like this, and with the old-school songs, it's only natural to expect the OGs to be featured more. But really, was it actually necessary to completely shut the current girls out vocally?  FFS, how hard would it have been to have a few of them paired up with one of the OGs and do a few lines "duet" style? If not, then why even bother having the current girls there? They could've just brought in a bunch of Eggs, or even "generic" backdancers for much cheaper and gotten the same "effect".

Show producers, I am disappoint.  :thumbdown:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2011, 05:34:04 AM »
Adding to JFC's rant, I bring you this... (not the best quality but the only one of it I can find online)
Reina Revolution 21 + Nanchatte Renai Video - good_kati - MyVideo
One of my favorite H!P TV performances ever for two reasons: 1. I love the original beat that was made for it and how it mixed and blended with two of my all time favorite Momusu songs, and 2. it served as a great way to bridge the group's history with its then-current status by giving both lineups equal spotlight. Plus it kinda makes me a bit nostalgic for when I first started becoming a fan two years ago and was eager to LEARN ALL THE THINGS. :P

Perhaps the hesitation to put the current lineup in the spotlight this time around has to do with the fact that they don't have a new single to promote right now, as the performance I linked happened right as Nanchatte Renai was being released. Still, this was definitely a missed opportunity to promote not just the present-day Morning Musume but its four brand new members as well, and with their next single still months away they can benefit greatly from any kind of promotion or public awareness created during this "downtime"...then again, I suppose simply showing up does a better job of creating awareness than not being invited at all.

On a more positive note, in my search for that 2009 performance I found the backstage interview they did during that same show...gotta love how amped up Yossy is in the background. :lol:
Morning Musume OGMusic Station 20090814 - 视频 - 优酷视频 - 在线观看
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2011, 08:29:23 AM »
I thought it was a pretty good bridging the gap kinda scene, there's some who are hardcore loyalists COUGH COUGH but are open to new things :hipheart: so this was a nice intro for those who check up on year end shows like this:

Like let me put this in sports terms, like you just roll out a whole team of rookies and fans are like "The Fuck?" but if you have like veteran mix, it'll be like aw yeah, they living up to the BRAND. THE TEAM.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2011, 11:51:07 AM »
I see what you're saying, but to me this is like having the Showtime Lakers lineup show up at the Christmas game...

...and then start while the current Lakers lineup is benched.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2011, 02:40:44 PM »
For what it's worth - here's my two yen.......

1)Dream Morning Musume aren't a bunch of old timers- They are in their prime age as performers- 25 to 35 years old,(and Yuko is awesome, so no age jokes, and Koharu is way younger than the rest of DMM) A BOATLOAD of talent. Morning Musume is more like a young team with a couple of great vets, but definitely a team of the future. This was an All Star game, and fans came to see people who they are familiar with, not equal time sharing.
2) of the current Morning Musume, Gaki-san, Reina, and Sayumi are the only ones who really worked with many of DMM (Aika had some time with some of them, but I don't think she is involved with this performance)
3)This is Japan- DMM are the Sempai, and for any of the 9th gen and 10th gen to be even allowed to take part in the performance is a HUGE thrill for them- they are going to be delighted to serve as backdancers
4) I like the new members a lot (9th, 10th, new S/mileage members) but they have been getting their fair share of appearances during the Mobekimasu promotional tours, appearing on regional shows, where the hosts are thrilled to have members of an idol group appear on their show. Gives MM a chance to build up excitement and awareness in the regional markets, and we have girls representing some prefectures that will surely be proud to see a native daughter in the 'big city/bright lights'
5) This was a big show centering around some nostalgia and some of today's headliners. It was not an exclusive Hello Pro event. Producers know that AKB48, DMM, SPEED are going to please this audience, newbies will get their turn when they have earned it. Producers were not obligated to focus on Hello Pro acts.
6) Current Morning Musume are very good, and 9th gen has made incredible strides, and 10th will surely be improving as well. They have a great act, and I enjoy seeing and listenting to them. I think this performance was a great chance for people to be curious about all the new girls, ( I think Risa, Reina, and Sayu are very well known by the general J-pop fans, but the young girls are still a mystery except to MM devotees) and by getting just a brief look at them now, they will say to themselves the next time they see them "Oh yeah those are those young girls we saw at that show, hey they are pretty good!! Wow, great to see them again!!"  So yeah, I thought this performance was like planting seeds for a future harvest.

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2011, 06:29:15 PM »
^no niigaki, just rokkies,kyukkies and juukies, while i would've like equal showing most of the girls are green (MM).  Plus Reina and I think Riho got a line and some of the girls were able to come to the foreground for RR21. 

Most of Morning Musume
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 05:34:31 PM by Chibs »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: O!P 7Air - Kowarenai Ai ga Hoshii no