JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Densetsu no Futari

Author Topic: Impulse - Ch.4 (July 6)  (Read 37510 times)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Impulse - Ch.4 (July 6)
« on: November 25, 2011, 01:30:28 AM »
So I finally decided to give my underrated stuff a rest and do something more mainstream. Well more like attempt this challenge given to me by dark-atrox a long while ago. This is a little different from those that I have been doing for my OS because instead of giving me a pairing and a few words, I get a prologue and an event that I have to fulfill.

First the Prologue that I am going to post is written by dark-atrox and from that I get to continue the story, I am not allowed to change any parts and details of what I am given.... Well technically I was told I could make changes but then where is the fun of it if I can just change anything that didn't fit. So I left the Prologue in its original form. The next requirement for this story to be successful is that there is a preset event that need to happen in the story that only me and dark-atrox will know and we have agreed on it but I won't be letting you know until I get to it so I don't ruin the surprise as we call it. The reason why this story has been sitting on my desktop for ages and still haven't seen light is that I'm hitting walls with trying to continue the story so it leads to where it has to go (the preset event).

I decided I might as well dig my own grave and give it a try and just put it out and at most it will flop and be drown in the sea of stories that have been accumulating  :lol: Along with this story I have plans to write up a couple other ideas that I have floating around for a while now. I thought I might as well write them down before they disappear on me like everything else that appeared during those stress hours of studying.... I don't understand why most ideas always appear when I'm busy trying to survive the world. The main point to all of this blabbing is just to say please be patient with me and my slow updates for the next little while, I'm trying to get back into the writing that I have neglected for so long keke.  :twisted:

Please forgive my lame titles, I'm really bad with names  :P So I just gave it a random name for now and see how it fits  XD

« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:03:10 AM by immortal_K »

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Impulse
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 01:35:04 AM »
Just a reminder this part is written by dark-atrox as the beginning of the fanfic challenge, updates after this one will be written by me.

Impulse - Prologue by dark-atrox

Minami’s POV

I crouched down, sniffing the air with my hypersensitive nose. Just a block away I can hear a strong heartbeat, a melodic sound that was pounding to my ears. Running my tongue along my dry lips, my throat constricted as thoughts of the fresh blood I’m going to drink tonight flashed though my mind. I smirked as I leaped to the building next to me, immediately spotting my prey. I stood up as a smile crept to my face, looking down at the poor human who’s going to satiate my hunger. When I’m like this, no one can stop me from achieving my goal.

“Hey sexy, wanna go and have karaoke with me?”

A drunken man suddenly appeared, blocking the way of my prey. My eyes narrowed, anger welling up inside me. I really don’t want to do any unnecessary kills tonight, well except for my prey. But that man was asking for it. It just got under my skin when someone that supposed to be mine was going to be tainted with a bastard man like him.

“I’m sorry but I have to go home.”

My prey said in a meek voice, sidestepping to avoid the man in front of her. But before she could distance herself from the drunken man, he caught her wrist. Pulling my prey towards him, sniffling the side of her neck as she whimpers in protest.

“Pl-please le-let go…”

The man only laughed as he hungrily kisses the neck of my prey, his burly hands running to her smooth milky thighs as his other hand grab her left breast. My prey started to cry as she struggled against him.

“You taste delicious…college girls now are really amazing.”

My prey struggled even more as the man started to back her to the wall, pressing his gigantic body to her slim figure. When the man momentarily stop squeezing her breast to unzip his zipper my prey find this as a chance to break free from him as she knees him straight to his core.

“Fuck…!”

The man groaned in pain, dropping to the ground on his knees as he nurse his injured part, panting heavily. When he looked up, my prey was already running away from him. He cursed again, standing up and give chase to her. As expected he catches to her and slam her to the wall, her head hitting first.

“Now, where do you think you’re going little miss?”

The man snickered as my prey dizzily looked up at him. My heightened senses alerted me of fresh blood, when I looked closely the side of her head was bleeding, the blood sliding down at the side of her face. I growled. This has to stop, more blood coming out from her means I won’t get full tonight.

Brushing off my hair to the side, I jumped down from the 13th floor where I was standing. The man, still busy with my prey didn’t notice my presence. I guess I have no choice but to indulge myself in killing this man tonight.

“Oi, you bastard.”

I said in an irritated voice, my arms crossed over my chest as my eyes narrowed at him. He jumped, startled at my voice. His eyes widened when he looked back at me but after awhile he sighed, then he chuckled.

“Oh! You wanna join to our private party? I wouldn’t mind pleasing another vixen. Tonight’s my lucky night I guess.”

A suggestive smile appeared to his face and that adds fuel to my already bad mood. I have a short temper, so man like him who thinks can overpower me was like asking for an instant death.

With my super un-human speed I run towards him, giving him a light shove on the chest. But with just that, using a little amount of my force he flew to the other side of the alley. I smirked when I heard a distinct creaking sound when his body hit the opposite wall. An evil smile appeared on my face. I’m guessing an arm broke, humans sure are weak. I flitted towards him, disbelief look on his face as he cried, cradling his arm. How pathetic.

“I guess your luck runs out tonight. Oya-su-mi.”

I smiled one last time at him before sending his soul to hell. And with one swift motion I broke his neck effortlessly. A satisfied smile appeared on my face as I strode towards my half conscious prey.

I found her beside a dumpster; eyes closed and sitting on the ground while leaning to the wall. The sight of her bloody face was waking up the monster inside me. I crouch down in front of her. Using my index finger, I catch some blood from the side of her face, and bringing that finger to my mouth to taste her blood. And I was right about her blood being tasty, but what caught me off guard was the feeling of pleasure I felt. Her blood, her blood was amazing. It sent thrills all over my body as it run through my system. The urge of sucking out all of her blood overwhelms me as my predatory eyes landed on her. I closed my eyes, relishing the feeling that washed over me as my fangs slowly grow behind my lips.

“Auggghhh….” My prey groaned making me open my eyes and retract my sharp fangs. Slowly she opened her eyes and hazily looks at me.

“Yo-you’re b-beautiful…” She said under her breathe, reaching out to touch my face. When her shaking hand cupped my face, she smiled. I can’t help but return the smile she was giving me. Somehow, her smile was lifting up my bad mood and it bothers me. Since when did a human can affect me, a girl no less? Shaking my head I took hold of her hand that was touching my face.

“Y-you’re still beautiful…e-even if you’re not h-human…” My prey said as her eyes closes, maybe the pain was already catching up to her, making her lost her consciousness.

I tilted my head to the side, mentally repeating the words she said to me. I have to admit this but she’s the first person to say I was beautiful even after knowing what I am. Her words were creeping inside my heart. It’s frustrating because I was letting it affect me again. With a frustrated growl I punch the ground with all my force, making a large hole and making the ground shake.

I don’t know what got into me; this isn’t so like me to hesitate in taking a human’s life. With my brows furrowed and confused as hell, I bit my wrist and shove it to her mouth.

“Oi, drink or you’ll die.” I said gruffly, slightly slapping her cheek with my other hand. She groaned again, trying to open her eyes. After a minute, I felt her lick my wrist and started to drink my blood. I cursed inwardly. Trying to figure out why I’m in a mess like this and why I’m saving this human instead of feasting on her.

When she finished drinking my blood, the wound on the side of her head was quickly healing as well as the wound to her wrist that I bit. She’s out of danger now and I sighed in relief. My left eye twitched at that. Why I am suddenly concerned to her well-being? I’m supposed to kill her, kill her. I chant to my head but it’s not working. Instead I cupped her face, forcing her to look at my eyes.

“Listen, you’re not going to remember anything that happened tonight.” I said in a soft tone, working my hypnotizing powers on her.

“I’m not going to remember anything.” She replied in a flat tone, her eyes looking straight to mine.  I nodded, satisfied of my work as I help her stand to her feet. In the process, something dropped from her pocket. Picking it up, her identification card greeted me.

“Then let’s get you home……Maeda Atsuko.”
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:47:35 AM by immortal_K »

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 01:46:49 AM »
Oh! :w00t: Takamina a vampire?!!!
I love this Prologue!!!! :inlove:
I'll be waiting for the Chapter 1 that you wrote XD
It's seems really interesting :thumbsup

Please Update Soon :bow: :twothumbs

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 02:11:39 AM »
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Kira what's with you and supernatural stories :P
first was the infinity and now this vampire fic  XD and what more it's ATSUMINA :heart:!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

This is really BLOODY GOOD, Sasuga Dark-Atrox-san...

TAKAMINA a Vampire!!! AWESOME!!! XD XD XD
and REALLY how dare that old trash try stealing Takamina's Food XD!!!
It's a good that Takamina dealt with him....

I can't wait for more
I wanna know how you will continue with this XD
I so can't wait!!!

Missed You KIRA!!!

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 03:00:01 AM »
 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:i cant believe it gen yang got this prologe  :smhid :smhid :smhid

should continue thiiiiiiiis~  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 03:19:20 AM »
KIRA  :heart:

Your Haru is here!  :heart:

Awww my cute troll made an awesome fic again  :heart:  First was Saeyuki  :heart: and now Atsumina! Aww  :heart:

That bastard deserved it for touching Acchan!  :angry: and woaah Takamina as a bad ass vampire  :w00t: A beautiful vampire aww  :)

What an awesome prologue you did there~  Now i want the next chapter!  :panic: 

Update soon Kira~  :heart:

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 07:15:46 AM »
Kya~~ VAMPIRES ARE SEXY. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S MY FAVORITE PAIRING :heart: :heart:

I can't wait for chapter 1 to be out!

Update soon~~

P.S Takamina, you shall always be beautiful, no matter what situation you are in  :luvluv2:
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.

http://asteon.tumblr.com/

Flean

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 07:59:06 AM »
Woh!!!! this prologue is awesome...  :on GJ:  sasuga Gen. Yang!!!!  :glasses:  thanks for this prologue...  :kneelbow:

Bro.. I'll be waiting for your update... Vanpire + AtsuMina = full of awesomeness...  :luvluv1:

The next requirement for this story to be successful is that there is a preset event that need to happen in the story that only me and dark-atrox will know and we have agreed on it but I won't be letting you know until I get to it so I don't ruin the surprise as we call it.
I don't know why but I don't have a good feeling about this~~  :mon pissed:  But I still need to wait for the updates first!!!  :mon determined:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 08:24:41 AM »
Dark made a great prologue ^^
Come on, you can do it ;)

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2011, 08:29:55 AM »
Woah! Atsumina! :mon crazyinlove: THIS IS COOL! Can't wait to read Chapter 1 ! Update soon!  :bow:

Offline douya08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2011, 08:33:57 AM »
another vampire story from atsumina..! :on lol:
nice prologue..  :twothumbs
please update this.. ASAP  :mon geek:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2011, 10:04:04 AM »
Gosh! You're back!

A vampire fic with AtsuMina!

Me like!

Waiting for your next update!  :bow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2011, 10:18:01 AM »
Nice Prologue :thumbup

I would want to read about how will you continue this prologue XD
When I heard the word 'Challenge' I would think of Challenge The AKB of Shukan AKB :P
Good Luck in your Fanfic Challenge :thumbsup
I have a feeling that it will definitely be interesting 8)

Please Update Soon :bow:

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2011, 06:03:07 PM »
Waaaah~ So great  :k-inlove:
I like it !!! Takamina is... perfect !!!!

My atsumina  :k-wink: !!!!

Update soon please !!!   :luvuluvu:

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2011, 09:29:29 PM »
I love the story already :on lol: :on lol:
Takamina's a vampire so cool

please update soon
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2011, 01:33:13 AM »
Great starting,  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Takamina a vampire,  :ptam-glow:

“Oi, drink or you’ll die.” I said gruffly, slightly slapping her cheek with my other hand. She groaned again, trying to open her eyes. After a minute, I felt her lick my wrist and started to drink my blood. I cursed inwardly. Trying to figure out why I’m in a mess like this and why I’m saving this human instead of feasting on her.
[/size]

[/size]
Does that make Acchan a vampire too. ??? :hehehe: :hehehe:

Waiting for your next chap.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2011, 02:35:25 AM »
I never read Vampire fanfics. But I will follow this one. ;D
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 11:29:48 AM »
LOL! Kira-kun, my ebil buddy...you finally posted this crap i wrote! :lol:
If its not for Z-chan telling me about this i wouldn't have known  :yep:
And I'm so sorry if i neglected this collaboration we planned months ago! :nervous

And to those who found this prologue interesting, too much or not your type
a million thanks, j-pervz buddies! -ebil laf- :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PS: To ecchi-ecchichan, this is the fic i promised to you
gomen if it'd take a long time for it to be posted up here XD
Anyway, i'll leave this to my ebil buddy's hand...Kira-kun! :twisted:
I'd try helping you write this fic...imma pm u this weekend through skype! :P

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 12:28:38 PM »
LOL! Kira-kun, my ebil buddy...you finally posted this crap i wrote! :lol:
If its not for Z-chan telling me about this i wouldn't have known  :yep:
And I'm so sorry if i neglected this collaboration we planned months ago! :nervous

And to those who found this prologue interesting, too much or not your type
a million thanks, j-pervz buddies! -ebil laf- :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PS: To ecchi-ecchichan, this is the fic i promised to you
gomen if it'd take a long time for it to be posted up here XD
Anyway, i'll leave this to my ebil buddy's hand...Kira-kun! :twisted:
I'd try helping you write this fic...imma pm u this weekend through skype! :P

OMG my evil buddy!!!!! You came! LOL I was going to surprise you and tell you about it after
I get a bit more of it out keke.
Its okay general I know you are busy and a lot of thing has been happening so after talking with
you last time on skype I decided to try my best to work this out. I'm not good with writing atsumina
but for you my evil buddy we will make this work =D. Don't worry too much, make sure you get
lots of rest and don't work yourself too hard either, I know work can be very stressful too.

Sorry I didn't use the original title, it was too long for my style ROFL (just kidding) but yea msg me
so I can show you what I have so far, I made a bit of progress and some changes to what I showed you last time.
PM ME  :lol: I miss my evil buddy  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 12:51:06 PM »
Yagami.Rai: Thanks for reading, it is all dark-atrox who brought us this very interesting idea which I will try my best to continue.

BLU!: OMG buddy you have disappeared for so long, and yes I seem to be having a tendency with these supernatural stories, maybe there will be more in the future.  :lol: Miss you too buddy.

sorakamiya: Yes General Yang totally got this  :twothumbs I'm working on it now, slower then usual but its coming along.

haruhi16: Hey Angel, thanks for the comments. Dark-atrox wrote that prologue but I'll have my chapter out soon. I will try not to have you wait too long okay  :heart:

Nyanoha: LOL Yes, Vampires are awesome!!~

Flean: Hey bro, somehow I knew you would be commenting here because this is an Atsumina pairing story. My first Atsumina centered fic too  :lol:. Don't worry I'll make it a surprise bwahahahahaha. I'm not that bad just a bit evil.  :twisted:

kahem: Thanks buddy, I'll try my best to not disappoint everyone.

AKBlover_99: Thanks, I'll have chapter 1 out soon, sorry for the wait everyone.

d_ruffi: Thanks for reading, dark-atrox really write good, if this goes well maybe I should do this often and have dark write me prologue as challenges.

Megumi: Yes I'm back for good, starting a bit slow but I hope to be making frequent contributions. Thanks

skytsuna: Thanks, I did at one point thought about giving it up but for dark-atrox I will see to this and get this done properly.

chibi-nyao-chan: Thanks for liking this. Takamina will always be perfect.

RJay: Thanks for loving this story, I know there are a few other vampire fics out there but I hope this one can live up to everyone's expectations.

luckymmsg: Nope it doesn't make Acchan a vampire, but who knows maybe we can have a vampire Acchan one day too  :twothumbs

arisa03: OMG BOSS~! Thanks for clicking into my threads, I'll try my best to not disappoint you! I love your fics~! and your trolling~!  :bow:

THANK YOU DARK-ATROX/GEN YANG/EVIL BUDDY FOR PROVIDING US WITH THIS AWESOME PROLOGUE~ I will do my best to continue what you have started. I really hope I will be able to live up to everyone's expectations and not waste evil buddy's work. (I don't think I've ever seen this many comments after a post before)

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Densetsu no Futari