JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fiestar - Wicked (feat. Tiger JK)

Author Topic: Rurouni Kenshin (Live-Action Movie)  (Read 18430 times)

Offline Legacy

Re: Rurouni Kenshin (Live-Action Movie)
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2012, 06:16:08 PM »
Can't wait till I get my hands on it, I've been a fan of the franchise for years.

Offline Shenjin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2012, 12:50:18 PM »
Just saw it at my local cinema. I have to say its the best anime adaptation for a movie and I give them props for trying hard to make it not fail like the others. But as all adaptation , there are some obvious flaws. The action scene is pretty disappointing despite the limitation of no CG, most of the time you can only see Kenshin just flings his sword around trying to parry attacks. There were some story loopholes as well, you will see it once u watch the movie  8)2

Offline les18

• Member+
  • ♥♥♥Yukirin is love and divine♥♥♥
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2012, 04:35:22 PM »
i'm very thankful that the local cinema here extends the screening until this weekend. i will go to a cinema again after four years.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2012, 04:01:16 AM »
I watched it again last night, not sure if I'll watch it again one last time on the weekend. XD

Emi Takei<3 She gives me the same feeling when I was watching Kaoru from the anime: I know she's hot and all but it's blasphemous to perv over her :lol:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2013, 05:09:34 AM »
Blu-ray rip, now with subs! Grab it while it's still well-seeded!!!

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=388129

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Demo33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2013, 03:28:02 AM »
Sweet, I did not know about the live action movie. I will definitely look into it when I have time. Thanks!

Offline nik11

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu - Yuki - Yuko - Rena - Jurina Daisuki
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2013, 07:49:12 AM »
I have been looking everywhere for this movie, thanks JFC!!

Offline partidogg

• ecchi
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2013, 04:12:01 PM »
I was lucky enough that my flight back to Asia had it, It was amazing and the actor who did Kenshin was really good. I really enjoyed it, I hope they do like a part 2 and continue a bit more with the story!

Offline ReDDsHaD0w

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2013, 11:52:07 PM »
Is the full movie with subs available online yet?

If it is can somebody link me to it please.  :)

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2013, 12:39:05 AM »
Is the full movie with subs available online yet?

If it is can somebody link me to it please.  :)
yeah available u should be able to find it in torrent website...i just finish downloaded it haha...
the story great but i expect more thrill fight or added some effect on fighting move next time.hopefully there will be 2nd movie.

Offline ReDDsHaD0w

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2013, 03:14:59 AM »
I managed to find a site with the movie to watch online  :)

For anybody that might be looking for it, you can find it here:

http://www.animefave.net/rurouni-kenshin-movie-live-action/

It was nice, but would've liked to see some more hiten mitsurugi ryu techniques, would be cool to see how they'd show the skills off.
But hopefully, they make a second movie and do that  :P

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2014, 09:40:34 AM »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline galaxy_star

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2014, 09:07:36 AM »
still waiting patiently for Rurouni Kenshin II: Kyoto Taika hen and Rurouni Kenshin III: Densetsu no Saigo hen....

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2014, 07:08:44 AM »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2014, 06:27:03 PM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2014, 04:39:13 AM »
Sato Takeru to tour 11 cities in 5 days for Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno promotions
August 4, 2014

Actor Sato Takeru (25) attended the premiere stage greeting for his new movie "Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Taika-hen ("Kyoto Inferno")" (directed by Otomo Keishi).

It was announced that the film premiered in North America at Montreal in Canada on August 3, and an Asia premiere will also be held on August 6 in Manila, Philippines. The first Rurouni Kenshin movie broke the box office records for a Japanese film by bringing in over $540,000. This will be the first time for a Japanese film to premiere in Philippines.

Including the premiere in Manila on the 6th, Sato will be touring 11 cities in two countries until August 10th. After returning to Japan on the 8th, he will be visiting Fukuoka, Hiroshima, Osaka, Kyoto and Nagoya on the 9th, and Sapporo, Sendai, Morioka, Saitama and finally Tokyo on the 10th. While co-stars Takei Emi (20) and Aoki Munetaka (34) will also attend the Asia Premiere, only Sato and director Otomo will go on the Japan nationwide tour as it include Otomo's hometown Morioka and Sato's home town Saitama.

Sato commented, "This is a movie we made for the world. After taking in critics for the first movie, the sequel will be even better. I am happy to be able to have our premiere in all these places."

Source: Nikkan Sports
LINKS
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/08/sato-takeru-to-tour-11-cities-in-5-days-for-rurouni-kenshi-promotions
- http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/p-et-tp1-20140802-1344316.html

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2014, 04:33:21 PM »
^ Tomorrow they'll be in a presscon in a mall near our work lol. I'm gonna drop by but too bad Emi won't be with them. :P

Offline kageono

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2015, 07:09:28 AM »
just watch tokyo inferno..what a great manga adoption movie..

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fiestar - Wicked (feat. Tiger JK)