JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Caramel Song

Author Topic: The Gakipon Thread  (Read 58709 times)

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Gakipon Thread
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2012, 10:16:48 AM »
If you had to enter a haunted house, what H!P member would you like to have at your side?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2012, 10:25:06 AM »
If you had to enter a haunted house, what H!P member would you like to have at your side?

like Mama Gaki should :P
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2012, 11:02:33 AM »
But now, who would protect Gaki-san from Eripon?  :twisted:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2012, 11:07:39 AM »
^
Samur-Ai, of course  :lol:

Quote from: sferris from takamaruyo
[Radio] 2012-03-20 Risa's NightHouse highlights
Eripon says recently a fan gave her a hankerchief from the 2009 AiGaki dinner show. She was really happy to get that. She has said that it is her goal to collect as many Gaki pics until the May 18th graduation. As  a result Gaki fans, knowing what Eripon has said, have been giving tons of Gaki pics to Eripon. Eripon knows they are Gaki fans so she has been wondering if this is okay but the fans reassured her by saying "We know that you will treasure these goods so we don't see this as a loss".

http://forum.takamaruyo.net/viewtopic.php?id=209
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:54:01 AM by oaxiac »

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2012, 09:16:32 AM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2012, 09:43:01 AM »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2012, 04:44:23 AM »
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2012, 09:05:00 PM »

she got the part 2 shirts before risa even got them herself lol the 1st pic was from a few days before though on twitter and i think it was called "niigaki hunter" XD

that must be the worse thing though, her gen mate crush holding onto her leader crush's pin up pic and not even giving it to her lol

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2012, 08:28:20 PM »

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2012, 09:08:19 AM »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2012, 10:35:23 AM »
So, how about a date?

:sip:

EDIT: so much inspiration for a fic.....  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:10:46 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2012, 05:04:39 AM »
so if you guys didnt know already, eripon went on rsa's bus tour as a normal fan. she sat on the bus,  waited in line for the goods and bought all of them, went to the live(but was in the very last row) and she even did a 2-shot with risa. bassed off of that 2shot i found this translation on tumblr just now:

Gaki-san: I thought Ikuta might join the bus tour because I saw her filling the participation form. Ikuta was just like a fangirl who met her idol for the first time at the 2 shots photo session yesterday, coming towards me crying “Niigaki saaaaaan”. And of course Ikuta was stopped by staff and warned “don’t touch her”.

troll staff-san is the best XD

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2012, 04:46:50 PM »
Day1 Gaki bus tour report:
- Eripon was first spotted at the Tokyo bus meet up location. She was seen running up last minute with a backpack. She ran into bus #5

- Once on the bus she pulled out her own microfiber towel to hang on the bus window

- She borrowed a Reborn MFT from another wota to decorate the window next to her as well

- When they made their stops for sightseeing/shopping, Eripon got in line along with everyone else to buy stuff.

- When her bus arrived to the goods location at the hotel, Eripon lined up along with everyone else to wait to buy Gaki goods. She bought the Gaki zenbu set (all the goods).

- Eripon filmed herself on camera doing a mini intro of all the goods she bought

- After her 2shot with Gaki, Eripon was filmed crying on camera

- Wotas were really nervous / reserved at first in approaching Eripon but Eripon eventually approached them and talked to them normally.

- At one of the snack stops, Eripon bought some salted bonito and of course disregarded the veggies.

- Eripon was yelling hi to the other FC buses in the parking lot

- There is one report that said according to the manager, what Eripon was filming was for a special DVD. He heard that if not a lot of people pre-order it from the FC they won't follow through in releasing it. They want all the wotas to pre-order please!

- One wota said "The bus tour had been pretty normal but at dinner all of the sudden I found myself sitting next to Eripon. We ate dinner together"

- Eripon once again had the camera during dinner so there was lots of filming

- During dinner she had normal wota conversations about Gaki with the fans

- One wota said "As Eripon started to talk to us during dinner, the number of people actually eating dropped off pretty quickly"

- Eripon talked about the mini con setlist with the wotas

- Eripon was at the last row for the mini con but still jumping/cheering like crazy

- Eripon started a Gakisan call

- After the concert, Eripon was covered in sweat

- Eripon did not return back to the bus after the concert. The bus left without her (she most likely went with her manager)

- The wota who let Eripon borrow his Gaki MFT at the start of the tour said he did not get his towel back yet (lol)

Day2 Gaki bus tour report:
- The scheduled event was supposed to be a trip to a tea processing factory. That turned out to be just a trick and they actually rented a steam train for everyone to take a tour in.

- The train had a custom Gaki logo on it and they took their group shots in front of it.

- Eripon was filming herself with some commentary about how she has never been on a steam train before

- When everyone got on the train, Eripon once again put up a MFT on her window

- Also she returned the MFT she borrowed from the wota yesterday (lol)

- Gaki went around the train and did a janken tournament to win a red bean bun. Eripon was knocked out pretty quickly

- There was free talk with Gaki after the janken tourny

- Gaki said she saw Eripon with the bus tour application paper a little while ago so she thought something was up, but not 100% for sure. When Eripon went to take her 2shot yesterday, the staff treated her like any other fan (for the giggles I assume). When Eripon ran up to Gakisan, the staff told her "Please don't touch her" like they would tell any other fan (lol).

- All the fans are now calling Eripon "Kaichou" as in "president" (of the Gaki fan club I assume). It seems like we're supposed to call her that from now on.

- At the train station, an old lady asked one of the wotas "Are you guys all here just for that one girl?" wota said yes lol

- The fans who won the red bean bun from the janken tournament gave their prize to Eripon

- Eripon still thought this entire time they were going to the tea factory. When they told her they weren't going anymore she let out a giant "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2012, 05:03:29 PM »
イベントが全部終了しました!!みなさんすごい優しかったです!!新垣さんにサプライズの時に泣いちゃいました(泣)
Eripon : all of the events have ended!! Everyone was so kind. i cried at the time of the surprise to Gaki-san

Gaki-san says she wants Eripon to inherit her yellow green color

ガキさんからえりぽんへの黄緑継承宣言きました!! #risa_bus
生田黄緑!!#risa_bus
生田に黄緑引き継ぎキターーーーー #risa_bus
ガキさん「こんなにも黄緑を愛してくれたのは生田だけだから黄緑を引き継げるのは生田だけ」宣言ktkr! #risa_bus
生田が黄緑継承者に #risa_bus
サプライズのステージ上で、新垣里沙から生田衣梨奈へ「こんなに黄緑を愛してくれるのは生田だけだよ。卒業したら黄緑色を引き継ぐのは生田しかいないよ」 #risa_bus

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2012, 06:24:40 PM »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2012, 06:49:10 PM »
a recent radio show risa was on was nicely translated by takamaruyo

Gaki once again talking about how Eripon emails her daily. It has gotten to the point where if there is a day where she doesn't get an email from Eripon she would wonder if something was wrong, perhaps she may be sick or something. The contents of the mails are so Eripon-ish that Gaki doesn't know how to respond to them - they never have an exchange or conversation. It is just Eripon spamming Gaki with mails. She sends stuff like "Niigaki-san, thank you for always being so amazing" "Niigaki-san, you are the reason why I work so hard".

Eripon recently started spamming Gaki with emails saying "I want to be the first commenter on your blog so please tell me right before you post" After a few emails, Gaki gave in and told Eripon right before she was about to post a blog but Eripon still ended up only getting #2.

:lol: :rofl:kid keeps winning all of the awards guys though i wonder who got number 1?.....maybe ai-chan? lol

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2012, 01:47:03 AM »
at the renai hunter relese event, they're selling clearfile folders of the girls. the front have the magazine covers that we see in the pv while the back is a drawing that each girl drew. i havent seen risa's yet but eripon's is pretty lol worthy

i think you all know whatt those colors are :roll:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2012, 12:14:02 AM »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2012, 06:39:57 AM »
^ Someone is way too happy  :lol: :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2012, 04:51:01 PM »
^
who can blame her?! kids got the pb everyone wants XD

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Caramel Song