JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coltemonikha - Sleeping Girl

Author Topic: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED>  (Read 97524 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED>
« on: February 09, 2012, 10:18:43 AM »
Minna~! :gmon hi:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

ONGOING STORIES

20 AtsuMina One Shots [ONGOING] (my promised/challenge works)
Akihabara School of Sorcery and Artistry [ONGOING] (multiple pairings)

ANYONE CAN ADD THEIR OWN

Rena/Jurina x OO OSs |ANYONE can participate!|
saku-chan's Drabbles | ANYONE can post their own |   Wall Of Fame

STORIES ON HIATUS

A Drastic Change (multi-chapter story), My Beautiful (multi-chaptered story)
AKB48: Tell Me A Tale. |Mayu In Shoujoland| (story based on 'Alice in Wonderland')
A.L.I.V.E. (AtsuMina/others)
H!P OSs (smut in H!P thread) Perv section fic!
My Kuchi Utsushi Butler (YukiRena multi-chaptered story)
Poll WINNERS' OS (stories based on poll results)
Random One Shots (collection of various stories)
Real Life Season 2 (one shots)
<REBIRTH> (ReinAiri story in H!P thread)
Short Stories (smut) Perv section fic!
The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You (YukoRena multi-chaptered story)
Where the wind carries me... (NEW/UPDATED version, JuriMaYuki)

COMPLETED STORIES

AKB, Tell Me A Tale. Red Riding Hood (AtsuMina)
AKB48: Tell Me A Tale. |Thumbelina| (NakatsUme OS)
•Blood Thirst (YukoRena dark story)
Capricious Lachrymose (OS)
Iroppoi Jirettai OS (A Collab: モーニング娘。Fifty Cracks for Fifty Singles)
Real Life Season 1 (one shots)

DROPPED WORKS

Challenge Yourself project [DROPPED] (works from various authors)
Where The Wind Carries Me... [DROPPED/TO BE REWRITTEN] (collaboration with yuukimoko]

The poll's couples are going into another post, while here will be the bloody story with my dearest YukoRena  :mon dance:

That's it for now,  :byebye:
sakura_drop_

PAST EVENTS:
The Past (all)
The Beginning (all)
The Information (all)
The Continuation PART I (all)
The Continuation PART II (all)
And Thus The Fu~n Begins (all)
A Stab (Rena POV + others)
A Secret Task (KumiAnna)

STORY:
Blood Thirst (YukoRena)
A Gentle Warrior's Touch PART I (SaeYuki)
That Night I Showed How I Feel, But... (YukiRena ??)
A Gentle Warrior's Touch PART II (SaeYuki)
A Fight For A Reason (AtsuMina)
A Gentle Warrior's Touch PART III (SaeYuki)
Jealousy Fruits PART I (MaYuki)
Jealousy Fruits PART II (MaYuki ??)
Countdown PART I (AtsuMina)
Countdown PART II (AtsuMina)
A Massage For Three..? PART I (TakaTomo)
A Massage For Three..? PART II (TakaTomo ??)
A Perfect Plan (YukoRena ??)
Our Mutual Feelings (YukoRena)
Countdown PART III (TakAcchan)
Why...? (TomoTomo)
The Posing Game (TakAcchan)
Kimi no Koto ga Suki... (YukiMayu)
You Died And Now I'm Alone... (SaeYaka)
How She Died... (SaeYaka)
Tomo~mi no Tame ni (TomoTomo)
Is This Already The End?.. (Rena/all)
A Beautiful Massacre (all)
Double S (others)
Plan 'Double S' (all)
Who Am I..? (??)
A Small Step Towards Our Future (all) [LAST CHAPTER]

SIDE STORIES:
Side Story #1 - Let's Play (AtsuMina) ('Teaser')
Side Story. Special Request - A Calming Massage (TakaTomo + Chiyuu)
Side Story #2 - Parents (MaYuki) (Teaser)

These are how they go in order. Except the past ones. A few of them are mixed with present.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 05:54:43 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
Re: ONE SHOTS!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 11:23:32 AM »
No AtsuMina option?! :shock: Please Add AtsuMina! :kneelbow:
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 11:27:45 AM »
^
Second that. Author-san how could you omit AKB's ultimate couple?

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 12:08:26 PM »
 :heart: RenaYuki :heart:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 12:19:48 PM »
For the time being I'll put a one shot that I wrote a while ago.

Blood Thirst

As she went further on, she noticed dead bodies lying around. And not just normally dead, or stabbed or shot. No. They were beaten so hard, that even their mothers wouldn't have been able to recognize them. Blood splattered all around, dripping from the bodies, as their faces nearly torn into pieces from hitting the asphalt gazillion of times. The girl shivered, but went further on. Somewhere deep inside she wanted to turn around and run fast far away from here.

But she had a mission. A mission that was impossible for her to ditch, impossible to resign. She was looking for a friend, a friend she cares, a friend she loves. The tall black haired girl just hoped her friend is alright. She didn't want to go to the hospital like the last time. She hated the smell there, of antiseptics, other drugs, the shouts of ill ones. And she hated too clean areas. So she had to find her friend, and it had to happen fast.

There were more and more blood on her way, and suddenly she heard a scream. It was still really far away, as the scream was very strong, but silent. As she ran through abandoned streets, full of bloody dead bodies, she thought about what she would say to the girl, once she finds her. And then she heard it. The distinctive laugh, so clear, full of insane power, that let the owner of the voice scare others nearly to death. She had to hurry, like, HURRY.

When she turned on the corner to the right, she stopped as suddenly as she noticed the view in front of her. It was an alley, the lights were weak, but she had a great vision, better than anyone else, so what she have seen was the same as if the sun would have shone in there. Scattered bodies, torn hands, gore and blood everywhere. In the middle of all this a lone figure was standing, giggling, no, insanely laughing to herself, as she bite her fingernails.

"Rena..." she started saying, but the mentioned girl found out, that there is still one person alive. She took the man's head and slammed it into the wall. And again, and again, and again. It was followed by a loud laugh, when suddenly she stopped.
"Nee...okotteru?" she asked while tilting her head to the side. Then started laughing creepily again, and ramming that poor thing's head to the wall again, and again, and again.

She stood there, not being able to move, as the view scared her. Was this really her friend? The person she shared the room with, the person she slept with, the person she laughed with? She couldn't believe it. Was all the things they went through only a dream? Or..?
"Yuki, you can go, I'll deal with her. Mariko, take her home."
"Let's go, Yuki." said the tall short-haired female and led the shocked girl the way back.

"Rena. It's enough."

The laughing stopped as soon as she heard the clear other female's voice. She let go of the man's head, if that thing was still called a head, or more precisely, what's left of it, and turned her head to the short female.
"Yuko-san..." she said, eyes nearly teared. "You came back...."
"Let's go, Rena."

The raven-black-haired taller girl stood up, all covered in blood, with a bit wobbly legs and slowly followed the shorter female.
"Are you hurt anywhere?" asked Yuko.
"No." she wanted to bite her nails, because she was too nervous. She went too far, and now who knows, what Yuko-san will do to her.
"Good. And DON'T bite your nails. I told you. It's DIRTY."

Rena just sighed, as she tried to cope with her hunger for the bloody nails, and followed her friend. She remembered too clearly what she did. And she didn't feel guilty at all. Those men, they deserve that. Maybe she had a lot of fun, maybe she just had to kill them. But she played with dead bodies and blood too much. She understood that. But she couldn't help it. She always craved for blood and spicy things. She just got too much into it. And now Yuko-san is angry.

"We're not going to others. We're going to my place, because you need a bath, and a good night's sleep."
"You need it too, Yuko-san. You traveled all night, right? Where have you been..? We were so worried.."
"First things first." she unlocked her house's door, let the blood-dripping girl in. "As for the punishment, you have to go to the bathroom as you are now, and after you have a bath and change your clothes, you clean the mess you made of my house. Just then I'll give you dinner, and only then you can go to sleep. Understand?"
"Yes."
"Then go."

At the same time, at the Minegishi residence.
"I...love her, Minami. I really do. But..."
"She loves Yuko, we all know that." ended the sentence Mariko. "Yuki, if you sincerely love her, you have to let her go."
"I know..."
"I'll go bring more towels." said Miichan, as she walked of the room. She went to the kitchen, where a tall, model like girl was sitting at the table.
"So it's true..? She brought her to her house?" asked Haruna.
"Un... Hungry?"
"A bit. I saw some food. I'll cook something." answered she in a monotone way.
Miichan just sighed, and went to bring more towels.

Back at Oshima residence.
After the bath, and putting on a bathrobe, she started cleaning every blood drop she left. It was a hard task, but after a hour and a half everything was back to normal. The smells she inhaled, smells of spicy dinner helped her move forward. She sat at the kitchen table and dig in her food. She felt, how really hungry she was. After eating nearly came to the end, she remembered something, and blushed. "Itadakimasu..." she said in a silent voice.

Yuko just shook her head and tried to hide her smile. No matter how angry she was, this girl really made her smile. And the same girl killed lots of men, played with their blood. But stopped when she said her name. Maybe... No, that's impossible. "But she was so happy, when she saw me. And she always listens to what I say. She follows me, when I let her. And does everything to please me."

"Rena, am I too bossy to you?"
"No, Yuko-san. You are the most gentle and understanding person that I ever knew." answered Rena with a sincere and firm voice.
"Really?" Yuko thought she'll blush from those words, but somehow she couldn't. She had something on her mind, but Rena was still eating. "When you're done eating, come to my bedroom. Don't forget to clean after yourself."
"M?"
"The dishes."
"Oh. Okay." she dig her food again.

After Yuko went to her bedroom, she nearly punched the wall with her hand. She had second thoughts about her decision, and yet, the burden was too heavy to keep silent. She waited and waited. It seemed like hours passed, when Rena finally came. Yuko glanced at the clock. Only ten minutes passed and she's here. And Yuko thought a few hours passed.
"I'll give you my pajama, though I dunno how you'll look in it. Cause I'm shorter." smiled vaguely Yuko.
"Un, it's ok." said Rena and smiled warmly. "It's yours, Yuko-san, so I don't mind."

"If I didn't know her, I wouldn't believe that the cruel killing machine and this sweet girl are the same person." thought Yuko to herself and gave Rena her pajama. "Try this on. I'll be right back." she went outside to clean her head with fresh air and noticed Sae, standing not far away and checking the area. "Sae!" she smiled.

"Oi, Yuko." smiled ikemen looking tall girl. Her short hair were hidden under the cap. "You're back. Who brought you here?"
"Rena." smiled she.
"Oh, so you stopped her? And I wondered, why one man was still alive."
"I hope you didn't let him live."
"No, after we got all the information, I slashed him with my knife. I had no other choice. Mayu took my silenced gun."
"Mhm."
"Yuko, you don't look yourself. Did something happen?"
"Sort of. But it's ok. I'll deal with it. Gotta go now. Don't forget to report to Mariko." she waved lightly as she went back to her house.

As she came in her room, she found Rena sleeping in bed already, hugging Yuko's pillow tightly. Yuko smiled and closed the door silently. "I found my answer. And I know what to do." she smiled to herself as she closed the door, locked the house with the spare key and went into the night.
[THE END]

@Nakamii and Tanchan: the point is wherever I went to read one shots, on polls always there is one winner. And as far as I know it is always AtsuMina, so I decided to change the usual and do it differently. For the poll to end there is still some time, so I'll do a one shot especially for the AtsuMina fans in a day or so, ok?
@Spicy Sapphire: glad to know, hehe  :)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 12:07:47 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 12:38:02 PM »

@Nakamii and Tanchan: the point is wherever I went to read one shots, on polls always there is one winner. And as far as I know it is always AtsuMina, so I decided to change the usual and do it differently. For the poll to end there is still some time, so I'll do a one shot especially for the AtsuMina fans in a day or so, ok?

Well, okay... I know you're trying write fics about Rare Pairing... But, Pwease write some of AtsuMina fics anytime you can.. I'll be waiting! ;)

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 12:43:16 PM »
of course RenaYuki  :heart:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 12:44:48 PM »
Okay, Rena and Yuki is not a rare couple, but well... I hope you'll vote for the rare ones. The more votes, the longer one shot will be, hehe. Maybe for the winner couple I'll do a few part one shot.

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 12:47:39 PM »
Okay, Rena and Yuki is not a rare couple, but well... I hope you'll vote for the rare ones. The more votes, the longer one shot will be, hehe. Maybe for the winner couple I'll do a few part one shot.

Lol, I did vote! and,I vote for SaeAtsu(MiyazawaXAtsuko)... :twothumbs

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 12:49:11 PM »
Voted for SaYuka. :D Seeing that Yuka often gets clingy to Sayaka (aside of Sae) in DiVA, I'm curious of their dynamic..

Well, I actually hope you don't make it as a poll, but instead you write each of them.. if it's possible.
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 12:54:18 PM »
i think I didn't make myself clear, hehe.

THE more votes, THE longer one shot. That means I'll do every one of these, but those who get more votes, will be longer. And the winner may be two shot or three shot (my friend just now miss-read as threesome hehe. Well, you'll never know what can come to my mind  :onionwhip:)

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 01:02:04 PM »
Your Rena + Yuki =  :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

of course i would choose RenaYuki   :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: theyre my fave pairing  :thumbsup

pls write more of RenaYuki  :bow:
Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 01:04:50 PM »
@LeNosferatu: Rena + Yuko , hehe. And Thank You  :kneelbow:

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 01:10:33 PM »
lolol im sorry i got messed up with yuki/yuko as the letter i so close with o  :rofl:

yeah i mean pls write renayuki :)
Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 01:15:41 PM »
@LeNosferatu: I will, it depends on the votes, how long it will be ;)

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 01:27:02 PM »
THE more votes, THE longer one shot. That means I'll do every one of these, but those who get more votes, will be longer.

Ah yes, I didn't look properly. That's good to know.. :D
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 02:01:12 PM »
I've Voted~ :)
I'll be waiting for you Atsumina one :kneelbow:
I hoped there will also be TakaTomo, although not that rare but it's still considered rare to me :D
But if rare ones... Hm... What about Takamina x Yukirin ?? I've read some before but I've seen none here :?
I'm good with Takamina x Yuko too~~ XD
I'm actually fine as long as there is Takamina as main~ Since Takamina is my Oshi~~ :twisted:

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2012, 02:15:52 PM »
AtsuMina is a legend!! Even Sweet n Bitter has AtsuMina as center  :drool:
you know, it's little bit strange when I read fic where Acchan is not paired with Taka  :nervous so I am not going to vote Acchan x Someone
But as you promised you'll write AtsuMina, I will be waiting.
Err rare pairing? I will vote for Mayu x Rabutan then  :P
if there's option for SaeYuki <-- Going to vote for this definitely.

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2012, 03:15:30 PM »
@aruka and anzai48XD
@Yagami.Rai: mhm  :roll:
@moekare: SaeYuki is also kinda common, but, look for updates in my first comment, hehe

Offline Kiiz

• Oshi:Atsuko Ship:Atsumina!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2012, 03:23:48 PM »
not have Atsumina :?

:lol: :lol:

Kizame@Tumblr
**Postpone:: Atsumina Birthday fic,, I'm really busy.. gomen ne..

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Coltemonikha - Sleeping Girl