JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Beautiful Day

Author Topic: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED>  (Read 97532 times)

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: Blood Thirst: Side Story. Special Request - A Calming Massage
« Reply #140 on: March 11, 2012, 12:04:21 PM »
Ahh, how embarrassing, you saw that, I thought you wouldn't, ara... So embarrassing. I was reading a shot, it was clumsy of me not to notice that it wasn't the updated one. Hahaha, omg... :banghead:

I think that clarified things for me though. Mah, if you want to strengthen the bonds of other people then you might as well have to kill a few of them. I understand your point rather well, though its kinda sad, but hahaha, its acceptable.

Uryaaa, it did happen fast, and they really are cousins, omg. Their married too....h-huh....is that even...alright? Are they, um second cousins? From what I remember there's second cousins can marry each other, but not first cousins, its a real taboo because their related.

Sorry if I don't always comment, I'm kind of busy, school and our upcoming graduation, I still have some practices and updates to do, sorry! I'll try to comment as much as often in your updates. :(

I kind of know how you feel though when sometimes I get little comments, it feels like I might have suddenly lost some readers or I've made them lose interest on my writing, I actually don't want to make too much a disappointment in all my updates because I write them rather too lengthy and it sure does take me some time, I would just disappoint myself if I did poorly. XD

Hahaha, thank you for the virtual massage? :cathappy:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Blood Thirst: Side Story. Special Request - A Calming Massage
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2012, 12:13:16 PM »
Do not be embarrassed, the sequence of these stories is scrambled, so it's okay to mess up, hehe   ;)

Yes, they are second cousins, hehe  XD

Do not push yourself, and comment when you can and when you want  :)

Well, mine are not that lengthy (though DC that will come soon here, will be rather long, hehe - or that's what I hope  :D )

And you're welcome  :)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: Side Story #1 - Let's Play
« Reply #142 on: March 18, 2012, 11:24:08 AM »
Side Story #2 - Parents

The wind was blowing with it's all might, sending it's strong gusts straight to people's faces. Not that there were lots of people. Just two girls with armor and guns. They were slightly wet, as just recently it was raining, but they had a luck by coming into a shop that had a few good to use towels.

Yukirin's eyes scanned the area carefully.
"Empty."
"Are you sure..?"
"Are you defying my vision?"
"No..."
"Good."
"Hey...can you also see through clothes..?"
"..wha..?"

Mayuyu smirked.
"Well, I was curious, hehe. If you can see through clothes..."
"You're wearing a pink bra with black ribbons, am I right?" teased Yukirin.
".." a slight blush came upon Mayu's cheeks. "You.."
"I do not have the ability to see through clothes. I just know what you wear because I was watching you this morning." chuckled the taller girl.

"B..but I thought you were feeding little Ichiro..."
"Well, he didn't eat that much this time, and fell asleep really fast. I didn't want to waste my precious time, so instead of doing something like learning how to make food, I chose to watch you."
"..."
Yuki suddenly got serious. "Someone's coming.. Prepare."

After few more minutes the girls were indulged in a fight, cleaning yet another city of lecherous men. Somewhere in the huge mansion, in a room with toys there was lying a little boy, whose eyes were wide open. He was scanning the area and giggling, though his face never lost its cyborg expression, not even for a second. His nanny smiled and took him of his bed. It was time to change his diaper.

THE END
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 08:00:28 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED>
« Reply #143 on: March 20, 2012, 07:34:38 PM »
Mayuki family so cute~

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
« Reply #144 on: August 21, 2012, 12:06:08 AM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHilovedit. Though I was kinda upset that it ended so quickly for me... :gyaaah: :on cloudeye: :mon tantrum: But oh well, I loved it.  :mon thumb:
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Sese

« Reply #145 on: August 21, 2012, 12:55:36 AM »
sweet~  :heart:

:heart: it~  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline half-baka

• So much feels
« Reply #146 on: December 09, 2012, 05:01:11 AM »
woow all the fics are awesome :D  :thumbup  my mayuki feels are just overflowing  :bleed eyes:
i will read the rest if i have time  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :deco:

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Re: Blood Thirst: Side Story #1 - Let's Play
« Reply #147 on: December 09, 2012, 06:02:19 AM »
Side Story #2 - Parents

He was scanning the area and giggling, though his face never lost its cyborg expression, not even for a second.

Aish... he's truly like his father mother

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #148 on: December 10, 2012, 04:31:57 PM »
woo~ the boy is having the traits of Mayuki - "eyes wide opened" and "cyborg expression" said it all! haha :) wonder how they have the baby?
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: December 10, 2012, 06:12:52 PM »
REPLIES.

@kahem: ikr? they are really cute~~~

Crossing Crossroads: oh, I'm so glad you liked it  :bow: it ended fast?.. haha...  :nervous I thought it was too long...  :nervous and hard to read, taking into consideration the parts are scattered in not a chronological order... It was an experiment, and I feel it failed... But thank you for liking it~  :bow:

Sese: ah, I'm glad you liked it~~  :bow:

half-baka: you should have read from the very beginning, coz it's one whole story, not separate fics... Just give it a try~ and thanks for liking~  :bow:

stv_wong: yes, he is LOL~ thanks for reading~~

DC2805: haha, you should read the whole story if you wanna know~~ coz it's not a one shot collection, but the whole story~~

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2012, 12:42:36 PM »
read the rest of the stories...and got to know mayu and yuki want a baby...tho not much details on the process...thanks, anyway   :)
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #151 on: December 21, 2012, 07:29:17 AM »
Thank you for the fics, there are very good collection of all short of pairing.

It was interesting... although I mostly like Atsumina... but reading your fics are very entertaining too. Great experience for me.

I can't wait to see your other stories.

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :theking

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED> TO BE REWRITTEN!!!!!
« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2013, 07:00:09 PM »
WOa WANT MORE PORTION OF MAYUKI
BUT ITS ALREADY FIN

GREAT FIC!

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: Blood Thirst: Who Am I..? (??)
« Reply #153 on: August 04, 2015, 10:42:49 PM »
That Night I Showed How I Feel, But...

I wake up and look at the watch on my night table. It shows 3 a.m. I feel something is bugging me inside. I turn in my bed a few times and decide that I want to see her.

I get up from my bed and look at the mirror. I look awful. Hair not combed, all messy, face white with red eyes from the lack of sleep. Black summer coat, under it black nightwear, black garter with a knife in it.

And on top of it, guns are still in coat’s pockets. Silly me, I slept with guns. What if..? I shake my head. Don’t think about that. You’re not your dad, right? You won’t hurt yourself. And think about something different. I shake my head again.

Rena. Yes. My destination is Yuko’s house, where Rena is sleeping. Yuko left her. Again. But this time she left the real key of the house on the table in the kitchen. Sae said she saw it through the window. And Yuko took the spare key.

That tradition... It bugs me, but I can do nothing to change things. Just to be by her side. I have to see her. Now. I open the window, and sneak out. Mariko has very keen senses. If I had been going through the stairs and main door, she would have heard.

Should I run fast, or should I just walk? My speed is somehow ultra, but I do not mind. I just know, that I want to see her. There, it is Yuko’s house. The...re is Rena outside? I have to speed up. Huh, I’m already here. She’s...sleepy. So cute!!!

“Rena...” I start. “You should go to bed to sleep.”

“Where’s Yuko-san?” it hurts me, that she’s still thinking about Yuko, when I’m by her side.

“She...um...had some business to attend.”

“Where?” I see her waking up fully, and I know there will be problems if I do not explain properly. Damn, Yuko, you knew she’d get mad. What’s now? How I’m supposed to calm her down, if she listens to no one but you?

“Hey, I don’t know. But let’s go inside, you’ll get a cold.” somehow she listens to me and goes inside.

“I took a key from the table. How come she locked me?” her expression is that of the worried little girl. But at the same time it’s so mature, I wanna cry.

“She...had a spare key..” I start. “There is a tradition among her family. If you love dearly someone, and want to find out if that person loves you back, you leave a key from your home to that person, and take the spare key with you. If that person really loves you...”

My voice breaks. I just can’t bring myself to say it, and to my surprise, she notices it, as she hugs me.

“Yuki. I know you have feelings for me. But they are not that deep. And you know it. Look more around yourself. The person you need is always by your side, you just don’t see it yet.”

She lets me go, smiles a bit. ”You should go, you need to sleep. I’ll be fine.”

“Rena, the tradition...” I try to explain, but she is again not listening, like a few minutes ago there was another person.

“Go Yuki. I’ll be fine, really.”

I let a sigh, hug her, but I can feel she’s not paying attention.

“Goodnight, Rena.” I say, she just nods and looks into the fireplace, that has no fire.

I leave her there, and go back to our main house, to my room. I cry before falling asleep. Again, with my clothes and guns...

OMG Can you believe I'm here again because I can't believe it, I wonder how many time I read this is again and again like my dear life attend into it, from all over they fic that are in jphip I come here and read this one and cry like idiot, 

No matter how many time I already have killed yuko in my mind and bring Rena with her or I  kill yuki while she sleep with her gun  it's hurt, its really hurt, wait I shouldn't say this thing hehehe buy it's not my mistake if you are yukorena shipper and im yukirena I deserve to image about Yukirena do I or not ? The was yuki hug Rena and the way she run back to her room cries and sleep with gun, I'm died with her just kill me, kill me I don't want to live, why love when you have nothing,  *blow nose* so I was saying yuki sleep with her gun *blow nose again * why Rena don't understand yuki feeling at least she kiss her *wipe tears * I taro decide to tale revenge from my own coach I taro decide to make her cry same as she make me cry, I swear to God I won't rest till I take my revenge that's it. *wait why sound strange * anyway jaanee

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
Re: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents
« Reply #154 on: December 10, 2015, 08:19:31 PM »
I just want to leave a comment and a thank you as your fics were actually one of the first one while getting into 48 fandom  :oops:

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: Blood Thirst: Who Am I..? (??)
« Reply #155 on: August 02, 2017, 05:39:48 AM »
That Night I Showed How I Feel, But...

I wake up and look at the watch on my night table. It shows 3 a.m. I feel something is bugging me inside. I turn in my bed a few times and decide that I want to see her.

I get up from my bed and look at the mirror. I look awful. Hair not combed, all messy, face white with red eyes from the lack of sleep. Black summer coat, under it black nightwear, black garter with a knife in it.

And on top of it, guns are still in coat’s pockets. Silly me, I slept with guns. What if..? I shake my head. Don’t think about that. You’re not your dad, right? You won’t hurt yourself. And think about something different. I shake my head again.

Rena. Yes. My destination is Yuko’s house, where Rena is sleeping. Yuko left her. Again. But this time she left the real key of the house on the table in the kitchen. Sae said she saw it through the window. And Yuko took the spare key.

That tradition... It bugs me, but I can do nothing to change things. Just to be by her side. I have to see her. Now. I open the window, and sneak out. Mariko has very keen senses. If I had been going through the stairs and main door, she would have heard.

Should I run fast, or should I just walk? My speed is somehow ultra, but I do not mind. I just know, that I want to see her. There, it is Yuko’s house. The...re is Rena outside? I have to speed up. Huh, I’m already here. She’s...sleepy. So cute!!!

“Rena...” I start. “You should go to bed to sleep.”

“Where’s Yuko-san?” it hurts me, that she’s still thinking about Yuko, when I’m by her side.

“She...um...had some business to attend.”

“Where?” I see her waking up fully, and I know there will be problems if I do not explain properly. Damn, Yuko, you knew she’d get mad. What’s now? How I’m supposed to calm her down, if she listens to no one but you?

“Hey, I don’t know. But let’s go inside, you’ll get a cold.” somehow she listens to me and goes inside.

“I took a key from the table. How come she locked me?” her expression is that of the worried little girl. But at the same time it’s so mature, I wanna cry.

“She...had a spare key..” I start. “There is a tradition among her family. If you love dearly someone, and want to find out if that person loves you back, you leave a key from your home to that person, and take the spare key with you. If that person really loves you...”

My voice breaks. I just can’t bring myself to say it, and to my surprise, she notices it, as she hugs me.

“Yuki. I know you have feelings for me. But they are not that deep. And you know it. Look more around yourself. The person you need is always by your side, you just don’t see it yet.”

She lets me go, smiles a bit. ”You should go, you need to sleep. I’ll be fine.”

“Rena, the tradition...” I try to explain, but she is again not listening, like a few minutes ago there was another person.

“Go Yuki. I’ll be fine, really.”

I let a sigh, hug her, but I can feel she’s not paying attention.

“Goodnight, Rena.” I say, she just nods and looks into the fireplace, that has no fire.

I leave her there, and go back to our main house, to my room. I cry before falling asleep. Again, with my clothes and guns...

*sigh* *look at the sky* why i'm here again :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: *

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Beautiful Day