JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Under Your Waves

Author Topic: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED>  (Read 97521 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: ONE SHOTS!
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 03:30:49 PM »
@Kiiz: like I already said, I will make an AtsuMina one shot for you, their never ending row of fans, hehe. I myself like this pair a lot, but I decided to go for the ones I rarely stumble upon (except RenaYuki, but that's understandable, Yuko and Rena are my oshimen, hehe)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS!
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 04:15:34 PM »
Okay, AtsuMina fans, here we go, hehe

A Fight For A Reason

"Behind you!"
"Roger." a punch backwards knocked the opponent.
"On the right two!"
"Got it." the two men got what deserved, their heads collided, and they lost consciousnes.
"Run, Mayu will clean everything silently!"
"Deal. Are you coming too?"
"Dunno. Can I?"
"Minami...."
"Ok."

Two girls. One with bloody fists, a few blood drops on her face, and blood-spotted clothes, shoulder-length black hair, taller. The other girl was smaller, long brown hair, tied in a high ponytail with a huge black ribbon, carrying a gun and having a knife tied to her leg.
Going further and further. Dead bodies everywhere, no sign of life.

"Nee, Acchan."
"M?"
"What are you feeling right now?"
"Now?"
"Un."
"About this situation or...?" the intonation was devilish, but she didn't end the sentence.
"THE situation." fast answered blushing Minami.

"Well... With Yuko, Rena and Tomochin we're on the winning side. But only time will show."
"How...how about resting..?" blushed Minami again.
"I dunno. You heard what Mayu said?"
"Nope. I was in the hiding, while you two were talking."
"Yuko left Rena in her house. When Rena woke up, she...broke... But Yuki explained her, that Yuko must have a reason for doing this. And if she left Rena in her house and took the spare key, that means she'll be back."
"Yuki really loves Rena.."

"Yes. That aside, what I wanted to say is, with Tomochin out somewhere, Yuko out somewhere too, there is only Rena. But she again got uncontrollable after Yuko left again. So, I dunno."
"Atsuko, I know, we will manage somehow. Now let's rest, please." her voice was serious.
"Ok, if you promise to not let go of my hand, while..." she blushed.
"Deal, hehe." Minami blushed, too.

They went to Maeda residence. Inside they took off both of their clothes, as to not dirty the floor.

"Acchan... You are so pretty..." smiled Minami, as she touched lightly the taller girl's skin.
"Mi..nami..." moaned Atsuko. "You..too...."

The moon shone through the window, so they didn't turn the lights on. They took each other's hand, as they promised to not let go, and went to the huge bathroom. While one opened the faucet and let the water run into the bathtub, the other poured bath foam inside, and tossed some colored salt in it.

As they were already lying inside, skin to skin, hand to hand, they were feeling happy. As if nothing had happened half a year ago. As they were still high school students, some of them already adults, who had work. They didn't think about reality here, in a bath.

"Minami... I want you..."
"You're so blunt..."
"Let me do you first..." she said bluntly again, but at the same time blushed from her own too forwardness.
"Mhm, deal..." smiled Takahashi.

Her hand was slowly finding its way to were they both wanted the most. As she was about to touch, she felt Minami's hand also touching her. She nearly fainted from the ecstasy. They both started to slowly tease each other, water was beginning to cool down, as their fingers entered each other's secret places and started to move. They moaned, shouted, until everything became blur.

They held each other in their hands, softly, with love, trying to catch their breaths. No war could ever separate these two apart. Even if the world's end did come, they'd still be together. Because they promised to never let go of each other's hand.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:25:57 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
Re: ONE SHOTS! AtsuMina request: DONE
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 05:47:21 PM »
thanks for atsumina updates  :bow:

well....I'm bleeding here  :wub:

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 06:05:54 PM »
@moekare: you're welcome, teehee  :on drink:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 06:58:14 PM »
WOW!!!!! Takacchan!!!!
I wonder how would react Rena if Yuko tried to skinship her IRL lol

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 07:23:24 PM »
@kahem: lolol  :thumbup

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 10:03:29 PM »
Maybe it's too fast, but I'll fulfill another request now, so, more comments and requests, please, hehe  :onionshower:

A Gentle Warrior's Touch PART I

She didn't sleep at all. It was not necessary for her, the sleep. How could she sleep, knowing the two are together, under the same roof, in the same room or even the same bed...

"Argh!" she couldn't just lie there, so got out of the bed and looked in a mirror. She didn't understand how others can call her the most beautiful, princess like. What's good of her black long hair? Or her huge eyes, that make others laugh?...

She was in her black silk nightwear, with bits of lace near the thighs, where the nightwear ended. She wanted to go outside, but was too lazy to change clothes. She put on a garter belt on her thigh, put there a knife. Then dressed up in a black summer coat, put a few silenced guns inside the inner its pockets and got out through the window. Into the night.

It was refreshing, calming. The moon was shining beautifully. And someone was coming this way. It was yet far away, but she already knew, who's there. She didn't need to hurry, so just went normally, until they met.

"Yuki.. Why are you not sleeping?"
"You... Of all the people YOU ask me this?"
"Ah.. Calm down, okay? Please, it's not good for you to wear yourself out like this."
"I know, but I can't help it. The images of them holding each other are running too freely in my mind. What do I do, Sae?"
Sae sighed. "Don't tell anyone what I'm about to say, okay?"
"Un.."
"Yuko left again."
"WHAT?!" she didn't know if she should be happy about it or she should be worried. "H..how come? What's wrong? Where's Rena? Can I go to her? How, what, why?!!!"

"YUKI. She left Rena at her house. I checked through the window, she left one key on the table. But she DID lock the door."
"It's that tradition... No... I..."
"Calm down, okay? You won't change things this way, you know it."
"Yeah... Does...does Rena know?"
"I don't think so. If she knew... I heard no screams around yet, that means she's probably sleeping."
"Poor Rena..."
"I'd like to say poor men, that will be in her way, but because it's our enemy... This time I agree with you."

"I wonder how Haruna feels. She must hurt a lot... I mean, she was in a situation like this that time, remember?"
"Yeah, I remember it. I think she gulped it down, or something. She's stronger than she appears."
"I also wonder what's on Yuko's mind... She and Tomochin... They both are away... At least we know Yuko is still alive..."
"Don't talk like that in front Chiyuu or Takamina. They WILL kill you for these talks."
"Well, it's not my fault she didn't show up at times we agreed."
"What I'm more worried about, is you. PLEASE, get some rest."

"I..." she felt a gentle kiss on her forehead and then a tight hug. "Okay, I will."
"And put away your guns, please."
"I do no...sleep with them..." blushed she.
"I know you. I feel you're with a garter belt. DO NOT try to sleep with it tonight. Or I'll creep in at night and take it off with my teeth."
"Oh... Mhm," she smiled devilishly. "Please do. And then you'll feel the wrath of Mayuyu's fist."
"You're right..."

"Good night, Sae."
"Good night, Yuki."

As Yuki came back to her bedroom (yep, through the window, she knows how to climb trees, and one is by her window), she fell on her bed. She thought she should take off the coat and the garter belt, but... She fell asleep, as she was really tired.

The person, who was watching Sae and Yuki talk, got angry.

After few hours by that persons hand with a silenced gun were shot around hundred men. '"They are an enemy, so let the hell take them in." smiled Mayuyu, as she walked to report on situation.

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 03:30:45 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: ONE SHOTS! SaeYuki request: DONE
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2012, 11:26:58 AM »
^

:shocked lots of things going on here!!!! Yuki likes Rena but Rena's not with her and Sae, who more that likely has feelings for Yuki can not do much for Yuki at the moment, even though she is by her side...

and Mayuyu!!!!  :panic: Yikes! hmm, seems as though it's a very bad idea to upset her or make her angry......

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! SaeYuki request: DONE
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2012, 11:37:18 AM »
A Gentle Warrior's Touch PART II

As the morning came, Yuki woke up with a strange feeling. Like she forgot something.

RENA!

She didn't look at the mirror, she didn't care about her looks now, she ran FAST. In a few minutes she was at Oshima's residence. And she came too late. Doors were widely open, no one was inside or around the house.

She went on looking. Found others looking for Rena too, as she passed them with such speed others only felt a gentle breeze. But it was enough for them to know Yukirin is on her way too.

As she ran towards the end of the city ruins, she started noticing bodies piling up. The further she went, the more bodies there were. And to tell the truth, they looked even worse than the last night.

Why Yuko left Rena without explaining, is a huge question. Maybe she wanted to anger her, so to show enemies, whose the boss here. It sounded like what Yuko would do. But knowing this is about Rena, not about anyone else... There had to be a different reason. But her mind didn't understand what's there to be so to let Rena go loose, no, go WILD.

She already heard screams, shouts, cries and of course the famous distinctive insane laugh. She remembered the last night, how she couldn't do anything watching Rena act like this. This time she decided to toughen up, when suddenly she bumped into someone.

"Sae?.." she was really surprised, but then remembered that while she was running here, she noticed everyone but Sae.
"I thought a lot about what we talked about last night, and decided to follow her, as to not disappoint you."
"B...but you never disappoint me. I always disappoint you with my behaviour." she was about to say something else, when a loud, heart bleeding shriek came from the side where Rena was killing men. "I... It's too much for me, Sae..."

"I know, that's why I decided to follow her here, so when you come, you don't have to be alone."
"Sae..." another shriek came, more Rena's distinctive laughing, then again a scream. And then...

Silence. A long silence. It can't be, can it? But it was, as they both noticed two figures approaching, one all bloody like hell, with a sad expression, the other beautiful, brown curly haired, with black leather suit, black long leather boots and of course a machine gun, a few guns behind her boots.

"Oi, where's Mayu? We're both supposed to take this little 'INNOCENT' bird to Yuko."
"H..how..?" that was all Yuki could say.
"How I stopped this beast? Well, simply. Yuko knew she wouldn't listen to anyone but her, so we recorded her voice. Now we're taking her to Yuko. And so, where's Mayu?"

"Last night she umm let loose too. I might be at fault, she saw me kissing Yukirin's forehead..." answered, Sae. It was more like a murmur. Her expression was that one of confused person's. It looked fun to Rena, as she, though understanding the situation, being sad and all, still was in 'trance', if you can call this side of hers 'trance'.

"Hahaha..." she tilted her head a bit to the right side, as she saw a figure approaching them. Not a very tall girl, with twin pigtails, in a school's uniform, as if she's a school student or something. But she wasn't. Her expression was showing it all.

"Nee....Mayuyu...okotteru.. Hahaha." it wasn't a question, rather a statement.
"Yes, I am. How can you kill that bastard before me?! I really wanted to shoot him.. It's him that called me babe one year ago..."
"Hahahahhaha." Rena tried to make her face look like she's sorry, but her laugh didn't help. And she already was biting her nails, when Tomochin smacked her hands. She stopped the biting.

"Mayu..." started Sae.
"Tomochin, are we ready to go?" asked Mayu, ignoring Sae and caressing Yuki's hand.
"Yes.." she smiled devilishly and told about her ammunition.
"Ooh, that's good. I have silenced guns, grenades that let out a death smoke and a few masks for us." shined Mayu.

"Very good. then let's go. Yuko is waiting." Tomomi said with a sudden seriousness in her voice. "And we'll be back after the delivery."
"Okay..." Yuki caressed Mayu's hand back. "Mayuyu neechan..." she glanced at her cousin. "Be safe, please."
"I will. Take care of her, Sae, or I'll shoot you too." said Mayu and then hissed. "DON'T touch her again. Just DON'T." and the three headed to their destination.

"Sae, I'm sorry about her.."
"It's ok. Let's go back to others, shall we?"
"Un."

TO BE CONTINUED

Well, it somehow appears to be a three shot, hehe. Well, Sae and Yuki's relationship, if you can call it that way, is complicated. Really. So, well, yeah.

@oddball: yeah.. Thanks for reading  :)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 06:39:10 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! SaeYuki request: PART II and PART III
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2012, 12:50:49 PM »
A Gentle Warrior's Touch PART III

"I'm really sorry again. It's just that she..."
"I know.. But I.. Even though you love Rena, I have to say this. While Mayuyu is out there, I just have to tell you..."
"Un?"

"I...might have fallen in love with you..."
Yuki was surprised. She knew Sae was still mourning for her girlfriend Sayaka, who died THERE a year ago. So this confession is...
"I know it sounds weird.. But.." Sae stood up, started walking back and forth. "I can't seem to stand anyone who touches you, I became like Mayuyu, thinking and talking only about you. Or that's what Mariko said..."

"Sae... I.." she hugged her friend. "I'm sorry, but... I'm really sorry."
Sae gently hugged her back. "Yuki... Just one kiss, please..."
"...okay..." she sighed and closed her eyes.

The gentle lips at first kissed her lightly, slowly caressing them with a tongue, and it felt heavenly good. Just when she thought the kiss can never be more gentle, Sae let her head aback a bit, but their lips were still touching, though it was such a slight touch, it was barely worth calling a touch. Then Sae leaned back again, licking Yuki's lips so gently, so softly, with such a care, that Yuki's mind started to go blank.

Then the teeth bit her lips, very very slowly, very very lightly, and the tongue went inside Yuki's mouth. It started it way bit by bit, caressing every part of Yuki's mouth, not missing a spot. It felt like heaven itself, so light, so warm, so sweet. "A gentle warrior's kiss." thought Yuki to herself and answered to Sae's kiss with her all heart.

She needed that. They both needed that. And so they kissed more, still gently, slowly, warmly, not letting go of each other. After half an hour they ended their kissing, as they had to inhale lots of air. Yuki was still in a trance, when she felt a gentle hug.

"I don't think we should do this again. Mayu will kill me, so let's keep it a secret, okay?"
"But..."
"I'm used to unrequited, one sided love. I'm gonna be okay, you know."
"M..Mayu? Is it her?"
"Yeah, I loved her a lot while ago, but... You know her."

"You're cursed to love the ones who can't love you back... I'm...really sorry, Sae."
"It's okay. Now go to sleep."
"What about you?.."
"I'll go to my place, ok?"
"Un."
"Goodnight." and Sae got out through the window.
When she left, Yuki smiled. "Good night, my gentle warrior..."

THE END

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 01:05:48 PM »
LOL SAYAKA already Dead??
Poor Sae..

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2012, 01:07:39 PM »
@msst28: I do only requests so if anyone wants to know more about the details of the plot, you have to request more couples, hehe

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! MaYuki request: PART I
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 08:48:10 PM »
Jealousy Fruits PART I

"So that's it? I mean, we delivered her, explained everything, what we've been asked, and that's all? Like.. I dunno. Leaving all this to that insane Rena girl is just too much. I mean, can we trust her? What if she kills us one day?"

"Yeah.. You have a point here.. Gosh, I so wanna relax. Like you now, lay back and let Takamina do me a massage."

"Me not. I like killing those bastards. But I do not waste time playing with their blood, body parts, or dead bodies..."

"Again, you have a point. I do love shooting them to death, too. But playing with them... It's really a bit off..."

"I sometimes think she's mentally disordered or something. How can Yuki see something in her? Or Yuko? What do those two see in that no brainy head of hers?"

"Now I don't agree at all. First, Rena has brains, she was the top student at her school before THAT event... Anyway. She's also very aware of her surroundings and very caring for those she loves. She's just.. Has issues, let's say like this. And third thing. Do you really hold a grudge against her just because your precious cousin fell in love with Rena? Like, really?.."

"And if I do? Then what?"

"Hey, do not 'what' me. I'm not a certain boy lookalike girl, who's scared of saying to you anything bad. Either you're on my good side, or the bad side. Choose."

"Okay okay. I just wanna have Yuki all to myself. Is that bad?"

"Depends. If you really do love her, you should probably let her decide, how she wants to live. I mean as long as she's healthy and happy, you should be at ease too, right?"

"The second option?"

"He he. It's called jealousy fruits. Like when for example you see two people together, and feel bad, like you know, the urge to kill more men, it's called jealousy."

"I know that. So, what's your point?"

"Now when you wanna hurt the person your beloved talks to, that is what's called jealousy fruits. THE point is to count the fruits on the tree."

"Huh?.."

"That is, how bad you wanna hurt him. Like, if just hit, then it's one fruit, punch hard - two, kick - three, beat up - four, kill - five. By that scale you should be able to tell your feelings."

"Huh..."

"That's not all. DO NOT start beating the person. It will be worse than doing nothing. Your beloved one will be angry at you, she will pity the injured one, she'd nurse him, and maybe even will fall in love with him. And you'll be left all alone."

"Wow, Tomochin, you're like a love specialist or something... Where'd you get this information from?"

"None of your business. Now let's hurry to Mariko and report the situation."

"Hai."

"And Mayuyu."

"N?"

"If you tell anyone what I've just told you..."

"Despite how good I am at fighting, I know when my enemy is stronger and unbeatable. So don't worry, as I really do wanna live."

"Nee, Tomochin... *cough* Before I die..let me tell you all about jealousy fruits... *cough*"

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 01:43:35 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2012, 10:04:46 PM »
it's a very complicated love~

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2012, 10:42:46 PM »
@Renachii: indeed it is. And later it gets harder and more complicated... *gets shot*

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2012, 02:19:54 AM »
@anzai: it's because I'm trying the new couples, the ones who are unexpected, hehe. Thank you for a nice comment I really appreciate it. It warmed my heart :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

And about the triangles... You'll see, you'll see  XD

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2012, 11:15:50 AM »
I Want SaeAtsu Fics! Please! Please! Please! :bow:
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2012, 11:48:50 AM »
Countdown PART I

"10."

Exactly, it's ten times faster than anything, falling in love. Meeting a destined person is ten times better than meeting any other normal person. i told you tens of times how I care about you. And I hope, no, I know that we'll be together at least ten years.

"9." They say a cat has nine lives. Well, you're of no way a cat, you're a very sexy girl I know. But it's nine o'clock when we wake up, nine o'clock when we share a kiss, nine oclock when you tightly hug me and murmur nine sweet words into my ear. "Minami" you say. "I so wanna stay in bed and...' you make an understandable pause, and then we share a nine minutes lasting kiss.

"8." Every time I hear your voice I count to eight before looking at you. Why eight? Remember our first date? Eight fashion stores in our list somehow ended up as being a countdown places for us to at last kiss.

"7." I also remember clearly, when we, sharing an umbrella while walking in the rain, had a talk. It was our seventh umbrella. You know how we accidentally loose umbrellas. The weather puts an impact on us, we toss umbrella away and start making out, all drenched in a rain. there goes our seventh umbrella... Lucky seven. After we lost that seventh umbrella, we made love for the first time...

"6." Oh yes, that game. Slowly kiss six times on the lips, six times every breast, six times the bely and then six times the thighs. After that it becomes 66666666666 times, but who cares?

"5." I like everything about you. I collect your underwear, when you 'accidentally' leave it at my place. Now I have five pairs of your panties. I love your smell. It's very indulging and passionate.

'"4." Oh. The four seasons. The come and go, they pass by so fast it's hard to notice. But you... You always are here, by my side. In the winter, when the four great winter's companions (cold, ice, snow, wind) make you feel horrible. In the spring, when we lie under the sakura tree and count the falling petals  1, 2, 3, 4, and so on. In the summer, when we go to our summer trip with a class, you always sneak away at night and take me with you. We swim naked in the sea, play catch on the sand, go climbing the rocks, or... Make love secretly under each other's futon. And in the autumn, when leaves became four colored, when nights are becoming longer. I think I love this season the most. It's when I first met you. And we started dating in the autumn too.

"3." I know you three years already. It's not that of a long time, but for me, it's the most precious and wonderful time that I can think or dream of. You never fail to amuse me, and I'm very thankful to your parents for giving birth to you.

"2." We are dating two years now. And I hope that after two years we already be married. I so love you, so adore you, it's suffocating. Your two beautiful eyes, two nicely shaped ears, two hands, that hold me, and two...*blush*

"1." You are the one and only in my life, Atsuko. i will love you forever and ever.

"Now!." she felt a cold water on her face and body, and suddenly woke up. In her room there was a smirking Mariko, laughing Miichan and trying to wake up drenched Acchan She held onto Minami's naked body tight, not wanting to let go, not realizing, she's naked too, all wet and sooooo gorgeous.
"Get the hell out off here!" she hissed to those two pranksters. Mariko smirked again and went out. Miichan was still laughing, but also left the room. At last, they're alone.
"Mi.na.mi~. Let's not go... I so wanna stay in bed and do perverted things with you." she started kissing the shorter girl's neck, leaving small marks there, not missing a spot.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

There you go, AtsuMina fans, a small rambling of mine.  :shy2:

@Nakamii: after the voting ends, I'll write it. Be patient, my dear  :on cny1:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 12:02:51 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline AtsuNami

Re: ONE SHOTS! AtsuMina request: COUNTDOWN Part I
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2012, 12:48:00 PM »
O.O oh my god! This was so fu*king cute! :panic: :panic: And has continuation! Heaven… Lalalala

About the pool, I voted for TakaYuki because it must be really hot  :drool:(or sweet) so, could you write about them? Even if they don’t win? Onegai? 

Keep writing cheesy things about Atsumina  :bow:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! AtsuMina request: COUNTDOWN Part I
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2012, 12:51:24 PM »
@AtsuNami:
i think I didn't make myself clear, hehe.

THE more votes, THE longer one shot. That means I'll do every one of these, but those who get more votes, will be longer. And the winner may be two shot or three shot (my friend just now miss-read as threesome hehe. Well, you'll never know what can come to my mind  :onionwhip:)

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Under Your Waves