JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Candle Lights

Author Topic: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED>  (Read 97526 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: ONE SHOTS! AtsuMina request: COUNTDOWN Part I
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2012, 03:26:09 PM »
Countdown PART II

"Atsuko... Stop it, we go~...tta go..." through moans tried to bring her friend to reality Takamina.
"Mhm, but you're too delicious and inviting, Minami~~..." said Acchan while her lips slowly caressing Minami's neck.
"..." only the moaning was heard.
"Nee, let's play a game, Minami~."
"...n?"
While her fingers were slowly caressing Minami's breasts, she pouted a bit. "Well, it was a long time ago since...you...know...we played... that posing game..." she blushed and pressed her fingers harder on Minami's skin.
"AH!! Ac...cha~n...." she tried to catch her breath. "I'll.....I'll play... Just,... stop...please..."
The taller girl pouted again. "It's no fun with you...."
Takahashi just sighed and leaned closer to Atsuko, in result being on top of her. "I can't take it anymore. I need you. NOW."
"B..but the ga~~me..." tried to not blush black haired girl.
"We'll play it tonight, I promise." her palm was already caressing Acchan's body, slowly finding a way down, between two nicely shaped legs.
"Iya~~~" moaned Atsuko and gave up to Minami.
"Hehe." smiled Takamina and sinked her teeth into Acchan's thigh.
The taller girl couldn't help but run her fingers through Minami's hair, her legs around her friend's neck. "Hu...rry~~~"
"Hai hai." teased her friend, while blowing the air on Acchan's thighs.
"Mi~na~mi~~~~...."
Takamina chuckled and her mouth started it's way to the heavenly place between Atsuko's legs.

TO BE CONTINUED

again my rambling, hehe
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline AtsuNami

Re: ONE SHOTS! AtsuMina request: COUNTDOWN Part II
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2012, 03:48:59 PM »
oh that was... HOT! Really really hot! too bad it was short  :on bleed:
Next part is the game? I'm wating  :hee:
Thank you very very much
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 04:04:01 PM by AtsuNami »

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2012, 07:05:26 PM »
woaaaah~ you and your overflowing ideas and fast updates  :thumbup :thumbup  :thumbup I cant wait for your RenaYuki!  :wub:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2012, 07:44:05 PM »
 :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
 :grin:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2012, 08:46:59 PM »
@AtsuNami: mhm, for a game you'll have to wait a bit, hehe
@Ichikawa: here goes another update, not AtsuMina, but you'll see, it will be fun, hehe
@Spicy Sapphire:  :shy1: :kneelbow: I can't wait for those two, too hehe
@kahem:  :hee:

But really. Thank you, minna~ :kneelbow:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Massage For Three..? PART I

She was dead tired. She didn't have a sleep for forty-eight hours now. She could barely stand on her legs. She needed rest, and lots of it. But at first she wanted a massage. She heard a commotion on a second floor, but didn't bother. Usual prankster stuff. Then she noticed her nail is broken. She cursed, and took a file to groom her nails. Then saw Mayuyu, grinning as usual.

"What?" she asked with an angry voice.
"Oh, our moody queen came back." said still giggling Miichan, who was going down the stairs. Behind her, coming down, also was Mariko.
"Shut up."
"Haha, she wants a Takassage." grinned Mayuyu.

"Oh, she's tired... Understood. Well, you'll have to wait." Miichan retold the story, how they pranked those two, and all three, except Tomochin, started laughing.
"Great." with irony said Tomomi and went to eat. "I'm not gonna wait for them. She'll have to do me a massage before she eats."
"Acchan is not going to like this..." said Miichan still with a smile.
"I don't care. She wants to stay alive? Then she has to care about my back pains."

"Hm. Mayu, report." Mariko sat down.
"We killed two hundred in an hour with the smoke bombs and poisoned bullets from silenced guns. But there is a base they have deep down in the western parts. Yuko gave in to them..."

"WHAT?!!!!" both Miichan and Mariko asked.
"Don't worry, our leader knows what she's doing. We brought there Rena with a wonderful plan. Just don't tell Yuki, or she'll freak out." said Itano.

"Tell me what?" asked Yuki while coming inside.
"Oh well. Rena is with Yuko and we don't know when they're coming back."
"Where are they?"
"Don't know, don't care." said Tomochin and continued eating.

"You brought Rena to Yuko, but you have no idea where they are? How's that even possible?!!!"
"Calm down, Yukirin. They went on into hiding.They'll be alright." said Mayuyu while hugging her cousin.
"Yeah, coz they're like together and stuff." said Miichan and then suddenly covered her mouth. "Sorry..."

"AH!!" they heard from upstairs.
"Fun." frowned Tomomi and went outside.
"What's with our fashion queen?" asked Sae, who came from the stairs still sleepy, a bit yawning.
"She wants her usual treatment." answered Mariko.

"Oh, the Takamidget massage."
"Yap." chuckled Miichan and again told the funny morning story.

Outside.
She could barely stand, so she sat down on a bench. The pain was like a shipwreck. It hurt really a lot, but she endured it. She had this pain for like twenty hours, and now she's on the verge of nearly loosing control and screaming from pain. She decided.

Bedroom.
She barged in furiously, face full of pain. Took Takamina by hand and went with her in her own room.
"Dress up and do it. I can't stand the pain anymore!" she really tried not to shout and to sound not angry or something, but..
"Do it..??"
"You crazy pervert! A massage!!!"

"Un.." she dressed up in Tomomi's bathrobe, still blushing from the thought she was dragged through half of the house naked. "Lie down then."
Tomochin started undressing. She was back facing Minami. So she didn't see Takahashi, who was looking at something on Itano's back with a fear written all over her face.

TO BE CONTINUED
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! TakaTomo request: A MASSAGE FOR THREE..? Part I
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2012, 11:26:15 PM »
Tomochin is such a tsundere ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! A Perfect Plan (YukoRena ??)
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2012, 11:08:01 AM »
A Perfect Plan

She was thinking a lot. What if her plan does not work? But it has to. It's the question of life or death. She tried to loosen up the ropes, but felt the pain in her hand, where she was shot, and stopped struggling immediately. Suddenly the door opened and someone's body fell on the floor really hard.

"Haha, bitch, we found your friend all bloody and unconscious. She's nearly dying, her pulse is weak. Watch her die, bitch." someone from the men gang took off the dirty cloth from her eyes and left while laughing. Of course, he didn't forget to lock the door.

She screamed with pain in her voice, looking at the body on the floor. The lying girl was all covered in blood, skin was totally white like a paper (but it was barely visible from the blood). She had lots of bruises, and was lying on the floor like dead.

A few hours ago, somewhere near the place where Yuko is held.

"So the plan is to infiltrate? Okay, if it's for Yuko-san, I'll do it."
"She was shot, so take care of her wound first."

"Sh...shot...?" you could see the anger gathering in her eyes and voice becoming creepier.
"W...wait..." said Mayuyu with fear in her voice. "Let us finish the plan explanation." she tried to make her voice not to tremble.
Tomochin held Rena's hand, TRYING to calm the already angry girl. "Hey, you'll get your revenge. I promise. Listen to this first." And she started explaining.

The night Yuko left.

She knew exactly where she was going. It all came to her mind while looking at the sleeping girl on her bed. It had to be like this. She had to leave, in order to protect everyone. It's her fault they're in this mess. And Rena's, so they both will fix this. But of course she had to include others in her plan too. She had an idea, it was perfect in her opinion.

She noticed a figure, hiding in shadows. She stood with a gun in her hands, scanning the area.
"Oi, Tomochin. How's it going?" asked she the girl in the shadows.
"Perfect. They are in panic, so you'll be a good deed to them. I'm worried. Do you really wanna do this?"

She already thought about this. It's the only way. The only option.
"Yes. Let's do this." and she ventured straight into the enemy's lair.

'BANG!'

sorry it's this short...  :fainted: :fainted:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 11:38:31 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
Re: ONE SHOTS! AtsuMina request: COUNTDOWN Part I
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2012, 02:06:11 PM »

"Atsuko... Stop it, we go~...tta go..." through moans tried to bring her friend to reality Takamina.
"Mhm, but you're too delicious and inviting, Minami~~..." said Acchan while her lips slowly caressing Minami's neck.
"..." only the moaning was heard.
"Nee, let's play a game, Minami~."
"...n?"
While her fingers were slowly caressing Minami's breasts, she pouted a bit. "Well, it was a long time ago since...you...know...we played... that posing game..." she blushed and pressed her fingers harder on Minami's skin.
"AH!! Ac...cha~n...." she tried to catch her breath. "I'll.....I'll play... Just,... stop...please..."
The taller girl pouted again. "It's no fun with you...."
Takahashi just sighed and leaned closer to Atsuko, in result being on top of her. "I can't take it anymore. I need you. NOW."
"B..but the ga~~me..." tried to not blush black haired girl.
"We'll play it tonight, I promise." her palm was already caressing Acchan's body, slowly finding a way down, between two nicely shaped legs.
"Iya~~~" moaned Atsuko and gave up to Minami.
"Hehe." smiled Takamina and sinked her teeth into Acchan's thigh.
The taller girl couldn't help but run her fingers through Minami's hair, her legs around her friend's neck. "Hu...rry~~~"
"Hai hai." teased her friend, while blowing the air on Acchan's thighs.
"Mi~na~mi~~~~...."
Takamina chuckled and her mouth started it's way to the heavenly place between Atsuko's legs.

TOO HOT! :mon blood: :mon blood: :mon blood: & TOO SHORT! :mon whine: I need MOAR Atsumina's S*x Scene! Please Update Soon! :kneelbow:
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! A Perfect Plan (YukoRena ??)
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2012, 08:51:58 PM »
Jealousy Fruits PART II

"Yukirin, it's already past 12. You're still not sleeping... I can see you look dead tired."
"I'm fine, Sae, really. It's just that... I can't seem to stop thinking about Rena... When today I heard about them being together somewhere..."
"It'll be alright, you'll see."
"Thank you for being there for me. I really appreciate that."

"One fruit." thought to herself Mayuyu as she was watching those two from the shadows.

"Hey, don't think about them too hard. Think of it as work, like for example they are fighting an enemy or on the look-out."
"Easy for you to... No, I know it's not easy for you. Sorry.. You've been through a lot, right?"
"Yes... Can I talk to you about what's on my heart? Coz it's really hard to carry the burden by myself."
"Of course you can." smiled Yukirin and the two sat down on a bench inside the garden, next to each other.

" Two fruits definitely." scowled Mayuyu.

"You know already that I was dating Sayaka for four years when THAT incident happened..."
"Un."
"We were happy together."
"Everyone knows that. You looked happy, both of you."
"I never told anyone, what really happened there, because I didn't want to remember. But I do remember. I dreamed about it every night until I met Mayu."
"I remember, how confused you were, when I introduced you both to each other, hehe."
"Her eyes were taken out, Yuki... And she was still alive, searching for me with her hands, grabbing around while bleeding..." her voice cracked and Yuki hugged her friend tightly.

"Three...." gnashed the cyborg-look-alike girl.

Sae hugged her too, one tear running down her cheek.
"I... When I saw Mayu, I somehow calmed down a bit, my dreams, they were not that visual anymore... And I could shake off the memories of Sayaka..."
"But she was so into me, that she hated you..."
"Yeah, so my nightmares cameback, when Mayu said she'll never date anyone so ugly as me..."
"Hey, I think she didn't mean to insult you..."
"She didn't... Mayuyu just loves you too much, so she defended her love to you that way..."
Yuki slowly started stroking Sae's hair.

"Four..." clenched her fists Mayu.

"And now, it's me, right? When you suddenly understood, that you have feelings for me, it was late, wasn't it?"
"Yes. You were already heels over Rena, Mayu was heels over you, Rena heels over Yuko, and me... haha, I'm having those nightmares again..."
"Oh..." she kissed gently Sae's cheek. "I'll sleep tonight beside you and guard your sleep, ok?"
"Do you have any idea, how tempting to me that sounds?.."
"Rena won't be mine, right? So I can sleep beside you, right? And I can kiss you, right?" and she kissed Sae on the lips.

"TWENTY!" shouted inside her head Mayu and ran off, while crying. She ran and ran, until she met a group of their enemies.
"Hello, babe. Ready to die?" someone from the gang said.
"Yeah. To hell!" she started shooting them with her silenced gun. Her shots were hundred percent accurate. The bullets went straight to men's hearts.
She shot and shot until there were none left. Then she fell on her knees, and started crying. "Yuki... My Yuki..."

Sorry for the too crappy story... :on cloudeye:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! Jealousy Fruits PART II (MaYuki ??)
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2012, 10:14:49 PM »
GET YOUR YUKI BAAAAACK!!! MAYUYU!!!

Great update!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! Jealousy Fruits PART II (MaYuki ??)
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2012, 01:12:32 AM »
@RenaChii: she will get, eventually. Oops, spoiler *gets shot*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Massage For Three..? PART II

"To..." she couldn't speak, as she was still shocked. Not at the fact, that one of her best friends just know undressed fully.
"What?" asked the girl in pain and lied down on her belly on the bed.
"Your back... Did you see it..?"
"No. Should I?"

"Well... No." How the hell...to tell her that her one of the bones is out of its place..?
"Then hurry and massage me. The pain is killing me."
"How...how long you've been feeling the pain?"
"About twenty hours."

"Twe...." again shock. "I'll be right back, I need to take something for this...massage..."
"Just hurry." she frowned from pain and sighed.
Minami hurried down.
"I have bad news...."

After few minutes.

"What are we gonna do?" asked Miichan with a worried face. She felt sorry she made fun of Tomochin before.
"We need a doctor... Mariko, you're good at this, right?"
"Well, yes... But I need to see it first."

"Well, she is pissed already. When she finds out, she won't be able to move from her bed for a long time..." Minami couldn't even think about the war between the sexes now, because her friend's health was more important.
"Yeah. We need Yuko for the calming of her nerves, but because she's not here..."
"I can help." said Yukirin. She was the most patient than others, so she may really be of a huge help here.

"How to make her to stay still is still the most important question. Without Rena..."
"I will hold her." said Sae.
"Ok. Then let's go."

Minami, Yukirin and Sae came back to Tomochin's room and stood there in a shock. The bone was really out. Not that much, but still.
"Yuki and Sae wants a massage too. Are you against it?"
"No, if you massage me first."
"Ok." Sae took of her top and lied down near Tomochin from the left side, as Yuki took of her top (for Sae's amusement) and lied down near Tomochin from her right side.

While Minami was slowly massaging the part furthest from the problematic bone, Mariko silently came in, bringing with her the tools she needed.

In the meantime, downstairs.

"It's not gonna be an easy time." whispered Miichan.
"Un." answered Acchan, who just went down and heard the news.
"Let's hope for..." Haruna's sentence was interrupted by a loud shriek, followed by a tirade of cursing, then some shouting. And then silence.

"...." everyone downstairs were waiting with fear for their friend, but hoped for the best outcome.

And now we know what Minami saw on Tomochin's back. :(

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! A Massage For Three..? PART II (TakaTomo ??)
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2012, 12:22:07 PM »
COUNTDOWN PART III

The room was half lit, as the only things that gave light were small candles on counter, night table, and windowsill. On the floor and around bed there were scattered dark red rose petals, and there were weak jasmine incest lit.

The doors to the bathroom were opened, there on the floor also were lots of those rose petals. in a bathtub there were not only water of the most perfect temperature, but also jasmine petals and wild rose oil.

The lone person was standing, leaned with her back on a wall, eyes closed, slow breathing. She was with black shoulder length hair, a very gorgeous looking indeed, and was wearing just a very sexy underwear of dark red lace, a bit see-through.

She was sighing already for the tenth time, when the door opened and a short, brown long haired girl with a tired expression on her face came into the room and stood there with her jaw dropped.

"Atsuko..." she said in a silent voice and looked with love at her girlfriend. "You did all of this by yourself..?
"Un. Do you like it?" she asked.
"Yes. A LOT." she looked at the taller girl closely and blushed. "Your underwear.... I like it too...."

"How's Itano?.." asked black haired girl with a worry in her voice.
"We'll see with time. Now she's sleeping. Sorry, I came so late, but she did not let go of my hand, so well, she fell asleep in my arms."
"It's ok, we both know this could have ended worse..." she shook her head, not wanting to think of the worst outcome.

Minami took a few biggest steps she could step, and hugged her girlfriend warmly. She stroked her back gently, while breathing her in the neck.
"Atsuko..."
"Minami..."

They were hungry... Very hungry. So the kiss they shared was a really passionate one. Their lips were locked in such a way, that no death could tear them apart.

Their tongues were dancing in each others mouths, slowly and at the same time possessively exploring the yummy niche. They let their mouths go apart just when they were suffocating nearly to death.

"I can't get enough of your lips, Minami..."
"Me too, Atsuko."
"Let's go to the bath, while the water is not cooled yet."
"Un."

They went to the bath and Acchan slowly untied Tomochin's bathrobe. "It suits you, hehe." teased the taller girl, even though Minami was just 5.5 centimeters shorter than the bathrobe's owner, but still, Minami looked very funny in it, for Acchan that is.
"Un." Minami just vaguely smiled and scanned her girlfriend's body. She so wanted to tear off that undearwear...

Atsuko slowly slowly took of the bathrobe, while teasingly merely touching her skin with her fingertips. Their breathing became faster, as Minami now was naked, and Acchan just with a see-through underwear.

"Now it's my turn." said Minami and added, "at last." The midget kissed Acchan on the lower lip and then on her cheek, not touching her anywhere else.

Then her small kisses were implanted into Acchan's skin on her neck, not missing a spot. She bitted one of the straps of that sexy bra and slid it down the Atsuko's shoulder, while brushing with those teeth through her skin. She did the same with another strap.

"I wonder if I'll be able to undo it with my teeth.." said she while going where the clasp of the bra was.
Atsuko took a deep breath in, when she felt cold girlfriends fingertips vaguely touching her skin, like painting something on her back, not hurrying to open the clasp.

"I know you want me to hurry, but I so love teasing you." the midget whispered in her girlfriends ear and very slowly undone the clasp. She heard a quiet moan and smiled widely.

"I love your moaning." teased she her girlfriend more, and took of the bra while standing in front of Acchan. She was staring at her body, as the view was so inviting... But she didn't hurry. She is naked, so her girlfriend has to be naked too.

She knelt down and in a very teasing manner, very very very slowly took of Atsuko's panties just with her teeth, again, not touching anywhere else. This was like a bomb, that was about to burst, so through all that time the black haired girl was moaning a bit more loudly.

"You're so gorgeous, Acchan."
"I...you...too..." she clung onto Minami. "Let's...go to a...bath, plea~se...." whispered she, still trying to catch her breath and regain her strength, as her legs were really wobbly.
"Okay," smiled the shorter one, and they both got into the bathtub.

Lying in each others hands, sharing a very sweet gentle kiss, not thinking about the world around them... Definitely The Heaven.

"I want you~. I need you~. I love you~. Kimi ni aete DONDON chikazuku sono kyori ni MAKKUSU HAI TENSHION. I want you~. I need you~. I love you~. HAATO no oku JANJAN afureru itoshisa wa HEBII ROOTEESHON." sang quietly Atsuko to Minami's ear.

"Mhm..." she started slowly caress Acchan's body with a sponge and her hands, while singing quietly in her ear too. "I feel you~. I touch you~. I hold you~. Yume no naka de DANDAN ookiku natte iku boku no IMAJINEESHON. I feel you~. I touch you~. I hold you~. Kono omoi wo BINBIN tsutaete hoshii kara HEBII ROOTEESHON."

"A draw." smiled Atsuko and bitted her girlfriend's ear.
"Yes, definitely a draw. Now, you wash me." they changed positions. "Please. Don't disturb. Darin' konya dake. Darin' hitorijime dare yori mo aishiteru anata wo WOW WOW WOW. Jama shinaide. Darin' sono subete. Darin' mou toriko. Asa ga kuru made kaeranai." she sang with a voice, that nearly broke at the end when Acchan pressed the sponge harder on Minami's skin.

"Hehe, it's my turn." she smiled devilishly. "Katahimo ga ochiteiru, Shiroi hada no ue ni warui yubi ga fureta shunkan. Ai ni sasareru. Mahi saseru POIZON ga ketsueki wo nuguri, Heya no keshiki gunyari to yugami, Kuzureru you ni... Atama ni shigami tsuite, Yoseru kuchibiru. Nani wo motomereba ii? Nagai yoru." she sang and smiled devilishly again.

"You win this round 2:1." said Minami with a trembling voice, but smiling eyes.
"One more round?"
"Yes." she took the shower hose by it's head and started to pour water on her girlfriend's body, as Acchan let the water out of the bathtub.

"Mhm..." smirked Acchan and started the third round. "Baby please drive me mad with your love, Now it doesn’t have to be forever, Even if only for just a second, Baby your love makes me Faint. Baby please drive me mad with your love, Don’t be cruel open your heart to me, Even if it hurts me I wanna feel you, Baby come here show me my dream." sang she with a bit broken Engrish.

"I would never hurt you. Now listen." Minami started singing, "Sono te ni tsutsumarete yukkuri to moteasobare. Ai ga yureru you ni himei wo ageteiru wa. Okamai nashi ni chikara iretara. Chotto teikou dekinai. Yes! Yes! Dou shitai no?" while singing she let the water's stream run at it's strongest, making Atsuko moan through all of Minami's singing.

"2...:2..." whispered Acchan.
"So, should we make another round, or...?
"Bed...room..please...."

Here you go, TakAcchan fans, hehe

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
Re: ONE SHOTS! Countdown PART III (TakAcchan)
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2012, 01:19:07 PM »
Woot?! They took bath together? :ding: TOOOOOOO HOOTTTT! :on bleed: [Me] want Chapter IV! Please Update Soon! :on cny1:
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline ilovecandiedapples

• I'm a jelly donut from outer space :)
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2012, 02:28:32 PM »
that was a really hot atsumina chapter  :drool:
love your writing style and fanfics, keep up the good work :twothumbs
on a random note do you happen to know the songs that they were singing (excluding heavy rotation of course lol)
thanks for the chapter and can't wait for your next update :cow:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! A Massage For Three..? PART II (TakaTomo ??)
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2012, 02:34:41 PM »
@Nakamii and haru9210: Thanks for reading!  :)

@ilovecandieapples: thanks for reading  :)
"Yes, definitely a draw. Now, you wash me." they changed positions. "Please. Don't disturb. Darin' konya dake. Darin' hitorijime dare yori mo aishiteru anata wo WOW WOW WOW. Jama shinaide. Darin' sono subete. Darin' mou toriko. Asa ga kuru made kaeranai." she sang with a voice, that nearly broke at the end when Acchan pressed the sponge harder on Minami's skin.
K2/B1 - Don't Disturb!

"Hehe, it's my turn." she smiled devilishly. "Katahimo ga ochiteiru, Shiroi hada no ue ni warui yubi ga fureta shunkan. Ai ni sasareru. Mahi saseru POIZON ga ketsueki wo nuguri, Heya no keshiki gunyari to yugami, Kuzureru you ni... Atama ni shigami tsuite, Yoseru kuchibiru. Nani wo motomereba ii? Nagai yoru." she sang and smiled devilishly again.
K6 - Dokugumo

"Mhm..." smirked Acchan and started the third round. "Baby please drive me mad with your love, Now it doesn’t have to be forever, Even if only for just a second, Baby your love makes me Faint. Baby please drive me mad with your love, Don’t be cruel open your heart to me, Even if it hurts me I wanna feel you, Baby come here show me my dream." sang she with a bit broken Engrish.
A4 - Faint

"I would never hurt you. Now listen." Minami started singing, "Sono te ni tsutsumarete yukkuri to moteasobare. Ai ga yureru you ni himei wo ageteiru wa. Okamai nashi ni chikara iretara. Chotto teikou dekinai. Yes! Yes! Dou shitai no?" while singing she let the water's stream run at it's strongest, making Atsuko moan through all of Minami's singing.
CHANSU no Junban exclusive track (Team A) - Kurumi to DAIAROOGU

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2012, 10:26:05 PM »
OMG!!! It's so hot!!!! Wanna more!!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2012, 12:43:15 AM »

ONE SHOTS

Blood Thirst (YukoRena)
A Perfect Plan (YukoRena ??)
Our Mutual Feelings (YukoRena) (TBA)

REQUESTS:
A Fight For A Reason (AtsuMina)
Countdown PART I (AtsuMina)
Countdown PART II (AtsuMina)
Countdown PART III (TakAcchan)
The Posing Game (AtsuMina) (TBA)
A Gentle Warrior's Touch PART I (SaeYuki)
A Gentle Warrior's Touch PART II (SaeYuki)
A Gentle Warrior's Touch PART III (SaeYuki)
Jealousy Fruits PART I (MaYuki)
Jealousy Fruits PART II (MaYuki ??)
Kimi no Koto ga Suki... (YukiMayu) (in production)
A Massage For Three..? PART I (TakaTomo)
A Massage For Three..? PART II (TakaTomo ??)

These I'll write untill the poll ends, hehe. So sorry if they will be a bit unexpected, they will have connections with my first one shot, BLOOD THIRST, hehe

It's in my first post that you'll be able to find out what awaits you in the nearest future, whether its yet 'TBA' or already 'in production'

HAPPY VALENTINE!!!!!!  :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart:

Offline ilovecandiedapples

• I'm a jelly donut from outer space :)
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2012, 01:47:26 AM »
Thanks for the song titles :twothumbs
Happy Valentines Day to you too :D

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2012, 03:00:47 AM »
@kahem: as you can see, there will be 'The Posing Game'. That is, a continuation of AtsuMina series indeed, hehe  XD
@ilovecandiedapples: you're welcome  ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kimi no Koto ga Suki...

This night was unfortunate. The moon was covered by black clouds, there were no stars in the sky. As if something bad was about to happen. And indeed it was.

At around 2 a.m., when usually all alive creatures are sound asleep, three hundred silent shadows crept out of every corner. They had only one destination.

Mayu was lying in her room on the bed, when she suddenly noticed Sae going into her room, keeping her finger near her mouth and showing the window.

Mayu got out of bed and crouched to the window. When she raised her head just a bit, her eyes nearly went out of their original place.

There were three hundred men in the streets around their main house. They all wanted their blood, they all wanted to be the ones who rule.

With Tomochin’s condition they were out of snipers. Not good. And without the crazy Rena girl... They can be considered dead.

Sae showed her Yuki’s room and whispered: “Go to her. I’ll warn others.” Mayu just nodded and silently went to Yuki’s room.

Yukirin was not sleeping. She was thinking about lots of things. And about what she and Sae did. Even though it felt amazing... She didn’t feel content at all.

Something was missing, something... The door to her room opened and Mayu came in, while keeping her finger pressed to her lips.

She closed the door and sat besides Yuki. “I don’t want you to be scared or anything, but around our house there are around three hundred men...”

“Wha...?” Yukirin was speechless. She just hoped Rena and Yuko were okay. She looked at Mayu. They both thought about Tomochin, as they both just hugged each other.

“Before we die,“ whispered Mayu. “I want to tell you how I feel. Listen to what I have to say, okay? It’s really important to me.”

The taller female just nodded her head. What else could she do? They’re not at their fullest power. At least they can die without sins or burdens.

“I love you, Yuki. I know we are cousins, but this love.. I get mad whenever anyone else beside me touches you... I saw you kissing Sae... I saw you look at Rena with love in your eyes. And I got really jealous.”

“I was trying my best to keep my feelings hidden inside, but... I couldn’t. I’m weak at these things. There. I feel better after saying how I feel.”

At that time, looking at her cousin, listening to her words, a heartfelt confession, she felt something. Something that was creeping out. And she finally understood.

“I also love you, Mayu... I just...thought it’s abnormal for two cousins to have feelings like this... So when I felt strong connection between me and Rena, and then between me and Sae, I...”

Mayu kissed her. It was a different kiss than Yuki had before. This was a real kiss between two people who really love each other, who really care about each other. Between the two who’d love to die TOGETHER.

“Let’s show them all we got, and if it’s our last fight, let’s end it proudly.” They went to the kitchen, where already were everyone, except Tomochin and Miichan.

And then they heard it. Not only the girls. Especially the men heard it. THE LAUGH. An insane, creepy, fear and death bringing laugh, followed by something of heavy metal hitting the pavement.

The girls were relieved and took each others weapons. With their full group now they are stronger than ever. Even with Tomochin not being able to shoot, they’re still together.

The laugh stopped. “Nee..okotteru?" The laugh continued. As the massacre was just beginning, two cousins looked at each other with love and ventured into the battlefield.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 03:06:20 AM by sakura_drop_ »

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Candle Lights