JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Go girl koi no victory

Author Topic: [TEAM J] JEJE ~ The Jessica Vania Thread  (Read 17681 times)

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[TEAM J] JEJE ~ The Jessica Vania Thread
« on: February 13, 2012, 01:37:07 PM »

Name: Jessica Vania
Birthday : 22 Januari 1996
Blood : O
Horoscope : Aquarius
Height : 154cm
Nickname: Jeje
Twitter : @jcvanJKT48

« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 07:55:50 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline GACKT

• Member+
Re: [JKT48] JEJE ~ The Jessica Vania Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 08:43:25 AM »

Jessica Vania

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 10:32:47 AM »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline sorairo

• Mayuyu-Oshi
  • Your not so famous person
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 06:21:59 PM »
whoaaa :nya: my oshimen from JKT48 :nya:
She's so cute, lol :shy1:

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 07:42:32 PM »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 07:39:03 PM »
Jeje plays a part of Ponytail to Shushu on the piano! :w00t: Love it! :inlove:

Credits to Wibawa Laksana

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 02:44:58 PM »
Tuesday, August 28th 2012
JKT48’s Jeje and Her Single Regret
This is how it is...

Who would have thought this oftenly feminine-dressed girl is one of her school’s basket ball ace. Yep, Jessica Vania Widjaja has been deeply attracted to basket ball among the non-academic activities she could choose.

Her frequent participations in competitions as her school’s representative gave her so much stories to tell us, pleasant or not. Among those experiences, there’s one particular story she would never forget for the rest of her life.

At that time, this beautiful lady participated in an inter-school basket ball competition at Tomang, west of Jakarta. Though got deemed as one of the winning teams, Jeje and her team sometimes found it difficult to play like how they were supposed to play in a competition.

However, fate had said differently. Jeje’s team were playing in the finals, with an already significant difference in scores, which they responded with them posing in front of the camera man who’s shooting that time. They reaped what they sowed, their lack of ‘seriousness’ cost them the score difference as the opponent team managed to equalize their points.

“While we wanted to lead again as I did a lay up, the opponent player seized my ball. That’s because when I stepped I did another pose. So that’s it, our team lost the ball. We tried again to chase that difference near the end time. I could shoot the ball from the ring’s side, and it went in! But it wasn’t counted as a point. I was so pissed off!” laughed Jeje, remembering that moment. Be patience, gorgeous...
Translations done by me.

Article and picture source: hai-online

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline juara_dunia2006

• jedi in training
  • ecchi
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 12:28:22 PM »
today in twitter she explained that there was a tweet that annoyed her.. then suddenly she was flooded by mentions trying to calm her down.
and then she remind people that she is alright.. she's funny and low profile so I guess she doesn't really care about those kind of annoying tweets.
struggles make my heart beats.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: [TEAM J] JEJE ~ The Jessica Vania Thread
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 04:08:58 PM »
Happy Seventeen to Jessica!!!

Hope Lovely Jessica had a great day with her family and friends!!

And may the coming year bring Jessica Vania much happiness!!!

With many thanks to YouTuber  Tiaz Tahdzib, set to the Indonesian Language version of
 Kimi no Koto ga Suki dakara ! - sounds great!!:

« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 05:46:37 PM by muppet »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Go girl koi no victory