JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Heavy Starry Chain

Author Topic: BuraGeki no Ichinichi (Black & Gekikara Daily Life Season I & II: Complete)  (Read 88787 times)

Offline Chikane Himemiya

Re: BuraGeki no Ichinichi (Black x Gekikara Daily Life)
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2012, 03:21:01 PM »
ahhhh...
super beautiful fic!!!
plsssssssssssss
update soooooooooooooooooonnnn!!!!!!!! :w00t: :drool:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2012, 03:39:31 PM »
YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dunno where to start...

Sorry if this will be a bit messed up, but...

God, I really love this couple. Either Sieka-san or you or anyone else write about them (I include myself too) I just die from happiness. They are just perfect!

I mean... Here they are in a family with a child with no name... Okay, that's not so good... But his first words were too sweet.. awwww.. And Geki pretending not to cry...  :wub: :wub: :wub:

But...wait...He's already two years old... And just now he speaks?.. Ah... *facepalms herself* he learned giggling first... Daddy Geki, you are such a... I can't say anything bad about you... *fails*

Okay, let's try to do it in a bit organized way..

I really love Yukirin - the weather girl - she's just so amazing... And the pun here really made me snicker... black doesn't know her other self (or her future self?) so... But she feels somehow that she was insulted.. Well, I think if Geki knew what we readers know, she won't be saying like this and would be praising weather everyday  :rofl: :rofl:

But really... How can you not understand if the food is bad... I somehow all the time just from the smell or the first taste understand that the food is for the tossing out/recycling... Poor Geki.. But on the other hand you didn't write that she puked or something, that means she was lucky..  :lol:

That cracked me up again  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Like, really... Imagine her sitting and wanting to clean herself but not being able to...  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i hope the situation was not like that and she was just mentioning where she used them... mummies...  :rofl: :rofl:

4., 7.

OMG  :wub: :wub: :wub: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wub: :wub: :wub: This is awesome. The two are priceless... And poor Black.. Even though she's faster.. Sometimes it's not the best thing to have, when insane queen is around...

I expected the running joke about the baby's name again (he still doesn't have it... *facepalms herself*)

But this was even better... though poor Geki... The unwanted... *hugs tightly Geki* I'll be there for you if she tosses you outside *turns to Black* don't you dare abandon this cute... *hears a giggle from Geki* okay... maybe you should...

A nail cutter as a birthday present.....?...  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Poor Geki again.. not only she is unwanted, but also gets a present that is...useful in a way.. but the unwanted one too...  :rofl: :rofl:

8., 12., 13.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CAN'T.COMMENT.TOO.FUNNY.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9., 10.

I dunno how many times I already said it... Poor baby... His parents... Especially dad...

I cracked up imagining Geki throwing things..  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and I have to agree with Yuki on this one.. But again...if someone adopts her..poor parents... Let's leave things like this... Because only Black in my opinion is capable of dealing with this CUTE KID crazy psycho..

Oh Sado, why you didn't bring those needles.... I know you love teasing people... And I love when you tease people.... *turns into Gekikara mode, but then faces the real Gekikara and runs away*

14., 15.

And this scene is just lhnvsfilgtarhflsdhn TOO CUTE  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
I already mentioned in the beginning (told you this will be all messed up) that the baby's first words were really sweet... And Geki's pretending not to cry  :wub: :wub:

And I loved how she flirted with her wifey... We know Black is weak to these kinds of things..

Thanks for your update, I'll be patiently waiting for another one

(And I definitely will write a long comment for Sieka-san...someday...  :imdead: )
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2012, 03:56:11 PM »
Hahaha, thank you for the update!
Wew, you're so fast, I love it! I can't get enough of this!

Gonna reply in a much more cleanly way~

Weather Girl

Black should just give what Geki wants, they do rarely go out with just the two of them, the Baby's always keeping them from being alone so don't be like that Black, I kinda feel for Geki, sometimes.... :P

Gut Instinct’s Betrayal

E-Eh....Karma?
I wonder if Geki's gonna experience Taeyeon's famous Hurrican Diarrhea...wuahah, at least the food wasn't wasted, ain't it right Mama Black? It seems convenient that way...erm... XD

Eco-Friendly

EH!!! Geki why did you waste the tissue? Oi, that's a daily necessity! :lol:

Insist

Ahh.... Chains, BDSM, oh wait dayum, that's wrong, lol, but what happened to kind Mama Black spoiling a sick Geki? Seems like Black is scary when she's taking care of people, brrr.... I don't think I'd like to be in Geki's position if she's gonna chain me down, much less if she chains me on a cross.... :panic:

Shaku’s Curiosity

E-Eh....why does it feel like Black's mind can't make up who would be the father...and poor Papa Geki is being stripped from her father title, I think Geki needs to be more of Amakuchi huh? Geki, be a good Papa and win Black back! :lol:

Ultimate Displeasure

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DAYUM! OMG!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: XD XD XD XD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: XD XD XD XD
That freaking gift is so awesome it fits Geki so well, hahahaha, I hope Geki gets the hint about it, ahahahaha, omg, that was PRICELESS! DANG!! ITS JUST SO PRICELESS! WAY TO GO AUTHOR!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: XD XD XD

Payback

Ahahaha, payback! Karma's a bitch Black! Looks like Geki will be having her way for tonight, ohohohoho, let's see if Black will still come out alive in the morning, hohoho. :lol:

Earning Money

Bad Papa Geki! You shouldn't sell your wifey's clothes! You should treasure them, like...um, hide them and appreciate them like what other husbands do...oh wait dang why am I suggesting weird things? :lol: XD

Melon Pan Tragedy

Aw, Geki's a child, just give her half of the melon pan...lol, no don't make another person adopt Geki, I thought you love her Black?! :lol:

Melon Pan Tragedy II

I can't believe your a bad wifey Black! Just give Rena her needs already, better yet if you can't convince her with a melon pan, just let her have her way with you...maybe that would make her stop. :catglare: Hahahaha!! XD

Meeting with Sadist Queen

Lol, Sado comes for a visit, and Geki's scared of needles? She doesn't even feel pain! Why? Did Sado do something to her while she was still in the hospital? XD

Not an Advertisement, But Well…

Oh my gosh..............HUH?!
Oh wow, I didn't know Black has that kind of taste for........omg.... :shocked

Unsellable

Erm, Geki, you shouldn't sell your wifey's underwear, I tell you...what if some perverted guy buys it? Ugh....wait, why am I thinking negatively?! AW! Geki you better stop doing that, you're embarrassing your wifey! Poor Black, bad Papa Geki! :lol:"

Flirt

Ehem...ehem...get a room you two, just go to your room already! Geez, so much tension that needs to be relieved, please, just go get a room already! :lol: And stop being angry Black! XD

Shiawase no Toki

Aw, the first words of the Baby, this really is happiness, and Geki's crying! Oh you won't fool anyone Geki! Mama Black also knows it! Just make up you two! Kiss, hug and make up and be happy! :)

Thank you for another wonderful update! :cathappy:
Take your time in reading our updates, there's no need to rush. ;)
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2012, 05:00:19 PM »
hahahaha geki is the weridest yet sweetets dad there is to bad she denies it lol

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2012, 05:28:05 PM »
Oh hisd first words were so cute~

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2012, 10:41:14 AM »
@Chikane Himemiya i will!  :lol:

@sakura_drop_ Such a looong reply!!!

LOOL yess the baby usually only laughs, cries, saying Ah Oh Uh and such lolzz.  :cathappy:

and yes sakura-san! you NEED to give such comment to Sieka-san someday! you should  :thumbsup

@Sieka you too! looong reply  :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

lol sieka-san i knew you somehow have hidden ability to give me crazy ideas abot that..umm BDSM? chain? keeping underwear? hehehhehe. about needle...she got trauma for entering hospital lolol well Miso is already arrested...

thank you for your kind-hearted-long-so long-but i love it reply ^^

@XxRoByNxX78 they are wonderful parents!

@kahem  but it's too late lols...

So here is today's update  :) i try to update everyday  :grin:

Rappappa Four Queens Reunion

Shibuya   : I have a stable job as computer manager!
Torigoya   : I’m a pro at erotic massage parlor!
Gekikara   : *giggle* I have a wonderful family!
Black      : I’m raising two kids…

xxx

Blame

Torigoya   : How is your child?
Black      : He said his first words last week!
Torigoya   : Eh, maji de? Isn’t that um…bit late? He’s 2 years old at all…
Gekikara   : *giggle* I don’t know why is that…
Black      : He’s too much hanging around Geki…

xxx

Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell

Black      : *sigh* Why you always eat your child’s biscuits?
Gekikara   : I’m still hungry and you don’t allow me to buy snacks except Melon Pan…
Black      : Then why didn’t you eat as much as you want at dinner time?
Gekikara   : Because your cooking is terrible.

*that night Black locked herself under the shower, crying*

xxx

Working Out

*Sunday*

Black      : *running on treadmill*
Gekikara   : *watching* I love seeing you sweating…
Black      : *keep running* I don’t know what you’re talking about. You better take him outside for a walk than sit for nothing…
Gekikara   : Do not want. I’d rather watching you panting and sweating here *giggle*
Black      : *stop* You need to introduce him to sports sometimes. That’s what a GOOD dad does *walking to the bathroom*
Gekikara   : I’m a good Dad!

*an hour later*

Black      : Ahh, tsukareta~~ *toweling hair* *walking to the living room*
Baby      : HWEEEE!!!!
Gekikara   : Come on! Do it! I want you to be a tough yankee! *glare*
Black      : When I said about introducing sports, doesn’t mean you have to force him lifting weights!!!

xxx

Wake Up Call

*early morning in bed*

Gekikara   : Black…*nudging Black’s cheek*wake up…
Black      : Mmm…zzzz….
Gekikara   : *pull the blanket* Wake uuuuup!!!
Black      : *pull back the blanket* Hmmm? Zzzz….
Gekikara   : *sit on Black’s stomach* WAKE UP!!!
Black      : Hnnnggg!!! Zzzz….
Gekikara   : Okay, let’s use that *giggle*

*few mins*

Black      : *squirm* Hmmmh…? Tsumetai! Tsumetai! Tsumetai! *shocked* *wake up*
Gekikara   : *giggle* finally, you up.
Black      : Why are you putting ice on my stomach!!!

xxx

Next Target

Black      : Ughh…*yawn* What is it?
Gekikara   : Your promise…our date today *giggle*
Black      : *exhale* It’s still 6 AM oh my God…*back to sleep*
Gekikara   : *stand up* Next…the baby *giggle*where are you~~~ dad is coming to you~~~
Black      : *realize* Stop! Stop! You are definitely NOT gonna put an ice on him too!!!

xxx

Black’s Biggest Fear

*BuraGeki are picking up the child at a daycare*

Gekikara   : *registering*
Black      : *watching kids from the waiting room*
Baby      : *playing Lego*
Black      : *watching*
Baby      : *throwing a Lego to another baby*
Black      : *sigh* What a boy…
Baby      : *shoving Lego to another baby’s nose*
Black      : He’s definitely Gekikara’s son…

xxx

Hidden Purpose

Gekikara   : Black…*giggle* I want you tonight…*giggle**snuggle*
Black      : If the abyss ever follows me…then part ways from me…into the grave…
Gekikara   : The baby is already asleep…you don’t need to! *giggle*
Black      : Where no light reaches you…
Gekikara   : Black?
Black      : Fear and pain has flown away to the skies…
Gekikara   : ….
Black      : I found you…once again…Who did you find? Eternity.
Gekikara   : zzzz….
Black      : Yes, she’s asleep!!!!!

xxx

Yankee Soul

Black      : *beating weak Yankees on the street*
Gekikara   : *watching* You haven’t lose your Yankee Soul huh…*giggle*
Black      : The good and the bad are the same…they both make terrible sounds when groaning… *kick*
Gekikara   : But you make sexy sounds when groaning in bed…
Black      : o////////o!!

xxx

Author's note:

-Tsukareta = So tired...
-Tsumetai  = cold

Good news guys. Someone on Tumblr ask my permission to make a doujinshi based on these drabbles  XD XD omg im so happy. cant wait for the comic~~~ (i'll tell you when it's done)
Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2012, 11:00:02 AM »
When the person will finish the doujinshi please post it too ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2012, 01:23:19 PM »

This is soooo true, two kids in the family... Poor Black  :rofl:

Blame

And well, she's right. it's totally Geki's influence.. *facepalms herself*

Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell

.....Geki....aren't you...a bit....too forward?.... *after hearing a giggle sighs and goes by the shower door, comforting Black with any good words that can be found*

Working Out

OH MY GOD... Poor baby...

Wake Up Call

I loved the way she woke her up  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Next Target

But this early...? I woke up at 12:30 pm and I'm still sleepy.... *hides herself while mumbling that she stayed reading fics until 3am* I hope she didn't have to wake the baby this early.. Though babies usually are up at the time.. Not all, but my all cousins do (even I did)

Black’s Biggest Fear

... That's what we all predicted, but still...
Okay, I'll be biased a bit here, but for me it's better he'll be like Geki that like Black.. Because those prayings are totally boring.. See one below..  :rofl: :rofl:

Hidden Purpose

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
See what I mean? At least with Geki by your side you won't fall asleep out of boredom
But still  :rofl: :rofl:

Yankee Soul

AWWW... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Author's note:

Good news guys. Someone on Tumblr ask my permission to make a doujinshi based on these drabbles  XD XD omg im so happy. cant wait for the comic~~~ (i'll tell you when it's done)

Please please DO TELL!!!! i so want to read it!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2012, 01:30:33 PM »
Your Fanfic Sure are Funny that make my Stomach Hurts  :hiakhiakhiak:

I LIke IT  :on GJ:
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2012, 02:55:41 PM »
I'm sorry if my ideas are crazy, it was heavily influenced by manga, anime and a couple of doujinshis, novels and some games...ohohoho. :lol: Can't be helped if Geki's scared of em' hospitals, she should be afraid though of seeing those big bone cutting tools and those freaking syringes and scalpel! XD

Hahaha, Black has the most tiring job ever of all four queens, I pity her for taking care of Geki and her son who's starting to turn into a mini Gekikara. I think Shibuya and Torigoya have it easier than Black herself, what with Geki being such a pain sometimes and being so so much of a tiger in bed it seems....Black fears her whenever Geki's suggesting such things, ahahaha. XD

Blame

Hahaha, that's really a bad news though if Baby-san is becoming like Geki, tsk tsk tsk, you need to influence your baby Black! But not your poetry please.... I'm serious. :nervous

Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell

....Uwah, that was very blunt of Geki. Telling your wifey that her cooking sucks is kinda....hurtful, omg, especially if she's putting so much effort in it, at least Geki didn't......badmouth it, but oh my gosh, poor Black, I feel for her, I think Geki deserves a whole weeks punishment of no melon pan and a good long silent treatment from Black. XD

Working Out

.....I wonder if Geki knows the definition of being a good dad...oh my, she's turning for the worst! Hahaha, Black chain her up again! Like on a cross this time and then place her in the graveyard or something or like torture her with your poetry, wait that doesn't seem like torture because she's lulling them to sleep, oh dang...

Oh oh oh! Derive Geki from her needs, you know the specific needs in bed, I think you get what I mean, lol. Dang, Geki needs to learn how to be a good Papa or like, someone needs to teach her how to be one, she's nearing to getting the worst Papa trophy if this goes on... I just can't believe she's making the baby lift weights, that's like so so impossible.... :lol:

Wake Up Call

I was expecting Geki to use something, like ropes, or handcuffs or like a dog collar...herk, dang, I can't believe she just used ice cubes, what the heck.... I got fooled!!! XD

Next Target

Eiiii....Geki, bad Papa, don't place ice cubes on your child's tummy, he might get a cold! Bad Papa Geki! :(

Black’s Biggest Fear

I feel for Black, looks like her son is becoming like Geki, I hope he doesn't turn as insane as Geki, that's like.......oh my gosh, double trouble? Black! You better influence your child! :lol:

Hidden Purpose

Hahaha! I can't believe Black used her poetry for that purpose! That was a pure genius plan! XD
I still can't understand why Black's avoiding Geki's advances to...yeah, you know that, is Geki that rough or what? :?

Yankee Soul

...I think my face is so flushed right now. :shy1: Omg, major oh my gosh.

That actually......huh...oh wow, dang........you're so so giving me some ideas here, I think your the one giving me the ideas and instead of me giving you one. Hahaha, omg....erm....sexy groaning eh Black? First it was Victoria's Secret lingerie, now its....the sounds of passion, ehem....nice one, didn't know you had it in you Black....looks like Rena likes what she hears...maybe I understand why Geki wants Black in bed, because of that...ohohoho....

Excuse me, my minds going haywire right now...erm...hahaha... I'm so bad...hahaha...omg....  :err:

Someone's gonna draw your drabbles into a comic? That's great! I'll look forward to it. :)
BTW, thank you for the update! :cathappy:

Oh oh, I noticed your new avatar, BlackGeki! So cute, its so pretty, where did you found that? I think I haven't seen that in pixiv...or my memory just fails me.... :lol:

Fanfics:

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2012, 09:26:14 PM »
lol they are amazing i wish a had sisters like that or knew someone like that

Offline LeNosferatu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2012, 07:01:29 AM »
@kahem he/she said it will be soon!

@sakura_drop_ thanks for you appreciation as always  :love: :love: :love: ahh about "The Next Target" whether the baby is awake or sleep, Geki still gonna put ice on his tummy, bad Papa Geki!  :angry:

@xxx220 need some aspirin?  :grin: :grin:

@Sieka Otaku detected! hehehe its okay  :peace:

about Wake Up Call, yes i intend to fool you guys hohoho...i like playing mind-games *get shot*

Hidden Purpose: Yes...Geki is that rough...for Black...  :oops: :oops: just what you said, she likes what she hears hohohoho

Whoa is that so?  :shocked: and I am so so so so eagerly waiting a smexy passionate BuraGeki from Sieka-san  8)

ahh my avatar? it's from Tumblr  :lol: still forget the credits...

@XxRoByNxX78 lol 20% of this drabbles based on true story...

Enjoy today's update!  :cathappy:

Falling Down

*dinner time*

Black      : Today’s dinner is chicken soup~~ *put bowls*
Gekikara   : Itadakimasu~~

*few mins*

Gekikara   : *stop eating* *staring at her bowl*
Black      : Something wrong? *worry* Does it still taste horrible?
Gekikara   : No. There’s your hair floating in it…

xxx

Sado’s Complain

*Sado meets BuraGeki’s garage sale in a neighborhood park*

Sado      : Hey you two.
Gekikara   : Searching for something Sado? *giggle*
Black      : *blush* *still remembering the underwear case*
Sado      : I’m talking to Black.
Black      : Yes?
Sado      : Geki has recently come to my place and eat all the stock of melon pans. Care to explain why?
Black      : *turn to Gekikara* Eh?? You did that, Geki? I didn’t even know, Sado!
Gekikara   : *mumble* my waifu doesn’t let me buy melon pans for a week…
Sado      : So that’s it…
Black      : Well…we have a kid. And it may be not good if he finds not-so-healthy food stocks on our kitchen. So I suggested-
Gekikara   : Forced
Black      : Whatever. To eat only healthy food…
Sado      : You are such a cold “waifu” *leaving*

xxx

Collection

*BuraGeki bump into Sanshou Sisters in an alley*

Manamana   : Look…what we’ve got *smile*
Black      : You lolis, stand back if you want to see tomorrow’s sun. Get off the way.
Myao      : We-we’re not gonna fight you!
Rabutan   : *show the camera* We want to take a pic of your baby!
Gekikara   : DSLR? Improvement huh…

(Sanshou Sisters usually use Polaroid)

xxx

Too Close

Myao      : Ichi…ni…san…cheese! *click*
Baby      : HWEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Rabutan   : Eeeh!! Why?? *panic*
Manamana   : We-we-we were not hurting him Black-san! Gekikara-san! *scared*
Black      : But your flashlight was almost blinding him…

xxx

Special For Daddy

*Black is shopping at nearby convenience store*

Black      : *checking list* Okay it’s all done *smile**walking to the cashier**queuing*
Black      : *stop* *thinking*
Black      : I think I wanna buy lots of Melon Pan today… *walk out the queue*

xxx

Homeless

Black      : What?? Your house burned down?
Shaku   : *sob* I don’t know where else to go…
Gekikara   : We’ll let you stay for days if we aren’t having a baby. So-
Shaku   : Yoroshiku onegaishimasu *dragging suitcases in*
BuraGeki   : WHO SAYS YOU CAN STAY?????

xxx

Dilemma

*1 AM*

Black      : Geki…please stop flipping your body. I can’t sleep hearing the noise! *grunt*
Gekikara   : *grab Black’s cheeks* I want you…so badly now. *uneasy*
Black      : *blush* *whisper* You know we can’t do it here! There’s the baby!
Gekikara   : *whisper* Exactly! And Shaku invades our couch in the living room! *uneasy*
Black      : *whisper* Just hold it, can’t you?
Gekikara   : *whisper* I can’t take this anymore. *stand up**dragging Black*
Black      : *whisper* Ehhh?? Where are we going?
Gekikara   : Bathtub…

xxx

Sharp

Black      : *enter the kitchen* Good morning *yawn*
Gekikara   : *giggle* Finally you up. Here, Shaku made toast *offer*
Black      : That’s so kind of you, Shaku. Thanks. *receive*
Shaku   : No. It’s my thanks for you both lending your place *nod*
BuraGeki   : We were never said yes from the start…
Shaku   : Anyway Black I’m surprised you are still able to walk regarding to the noises you made last night…
BuraGeki   : !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Hear My Praying

Shaku   : Seems like my aunt can lend me her place
BuraGeki   : Yes please…please…
Shaku   : *dragging out suitcases* Thanks to you guys for these three days! *bows*
BuraGeki   : Happy to help! *bows*
Shaku   : *smile* *leave*
Gekikara   : Now I believe God exists…

xxx

Double Trouble

Black      : *wash Baby’s back* *humming tone*
Baby      : *play with rubber ducky*
Black      : *turn off the water tap* Ehh? It’s not working? *worry* *still trying*

*few mins && Baby’s already outside && Black still fighting with the water tap*

Black      : *starting to panic*Shoot! It’s broken Oh my God! Oh no! The water is flooding! Help! Gekikara! Help me!!!
Gekikara   : Yes sweetheart!!! *enter the room triumphantly*
Black      : You just made it worse by breaking our bathroom door…it was unlocked…

xxx

I count them all...total is 90 drabbles!! Wow :lol: Anyway, if you feel familiar from some lines or storylines, i took them from majigak both season 1 and 2 for example in "Yankee Soul" when Black said something about groaning, she said that when kicking Daruma lulz.

Also mostly they came from my crazy ideas and personal experiences hohohoho  :grin: :grin:

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2012, 07:17:58 AM »
I'm sleepy.. Here is 08:12..

But your drabbles always make me  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wasn't expecting floating hair in the soup... Oh black, you really should tie your hair properly when making food... Trying to look good in front of your husband won't do any good if the food is not in  a perfect condition  XD XD

And I'm glad she at last bought melon pans, as when Sado came and made that remark it was really hilarious  :rofl: :rofl:

God I feel sleepy.. Can't concentrate on commenting... Sorry for this blabbering of mine..

Anyway, poor baby got flashed... Sanshou sisters, do not dare to blind the baby!

And of course
Shaku is Shaku.. God, I expected her to hear everything, as we know Geki is rough, so Black probably moaned like crazy... No wonder why Shaku heard everything  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And now Geki has more chores for her. Not only to take care of the baby, but also fix the door she broke...  :nervous :nervous :nervous and I guess the water tap, because she's the 'man', right?  :lol: :lol:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2012, 10:25:09 AM »
Hahahahah! Shaku's part is my favorite! Hahaha! Gekikara and her lust!

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2012, 01:22:00 PM »
Hahah...Like I say...You Make my Stomach Hurts Again....

BUt please Update More...Of The Funny Part  :kneelbow:

I Wish you Good Luck... :on asmo:
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2012, 04:02:19 PM »
I'm a proud anime otaku.
Hahaha, you fooled me completely, dang....come on don't play with this childish person's head, my thoughts are going haywire sometimes. :lol:

Black must be like a melon pan to Geki, a delicious sugary treat to munch on, wahahaha, why am I even comparing Black to a food anyways? Though I kinda...hoho...can imagine Geki's expression when she hears Black's moans....hohoho.... I must be insane right now hahahaha... XD

O-oi...I'm not good with passionate smexy scenes....you're the only one who's good at it. Ahahaha...and I just said I got an idea, can't say I'll do it...~ :P

Tumblr? Aw.... I wanna have the picture, I'll try to find it, its a good addition to my BlackGeki picture folder...hehehe... :lol:

Falling Down

Black should really tie her hair properly, I feel bad for Geki, I also sometimes have hair on my food sometimes when I go get at fast food chains, and I...well, I ask for a new plate, since my mom tells me to do so.... :lol:

Sado’s Complain

Hahaha, Sado's complaining now about Geki, Black really needs to loosen up a bit and spoil Geki as well.... XD

Collection

DLSR? Wew, where the heck did those sisters get the money to buy one? Did they steal them, make cash or like beat up some people for money...? :huhuh

Too Close

Ohohoo, seems to me that Black is pissed off, Myao, you better run for your life, you to Rabutan. Black's gonna hunt your butts and kick you until your beaten to pulp....

Special For Daddy

Black...I knew you love Geki....hahahaha.... :lol: Now if you only let Geki have her way with you, then I'll really die happily right now......hahahaha, I'm afraid I'd die for the second time, I'm undead aren't I? Hahahaha..... :lol: XD

Homeless

Oh dang, Shaku! Why did you have to intrude, this is bad for Black and Geki! Omg, bad bad bad bad bad bad bad... :lol:

Dilemma

OMG, hahahaha, can't keep it? Eh, Geki you are so so so.....hahaha, omg, Black, omg, looks like you can't escape...hahaha, Shaku, dang, why did you have to intrude? They would have......oh well there's the bathroom, but won't the sounds be louder because of the echoing? Hahahah, bad idea Geki, bad idea, but I'm alright with it......~ :heart:

Sharp

UWAH! HAHAHAHA, omg Shaku you are so awesome, you are so sharp, omg, what did Shaku say? Omg, I didn't know Geki was.......that rough......hohoho, I'm wondering why Black can still walk...what a mystery.........is that a new ability of Black? Instant recovery? Lol, I don't really care about that little detail though, at least Geki got what she wanted and it was fulfilled, hohoho......bathtub......I'm thinking of a steamy scene in the bathroom, you are so bad, giving me some good ideas, maybe next time you should fulfill the BDSM idea I said, I'd probably be lying on the floor with a pool of blood around me if that ever happens. :lol:

Hear My Praying

YES! Hohoho, Shaku finally leaves, Black and Geki seems to be relieved and lol, Geki only believes in God after that? You're such a bad Papa Geki. XD

Double Trouble

Aw.... Black, you need a plumber, you don't need Geki, her strength is monstrous, I don't think she can help, after what she did with the door and all.....erm, just get a plumber Black. :lol:"

I'm happy to see an update from you btw, you really cheer up my bad cloudy day, I was having a really bad day today to be honest, I kinda lost my phone and all, but thank you for this! It cheers me up! :cathappy:

Fanfics:

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2012, 08:42:53 PM »
haha really based on true events lol which bits an this is so funny i was in school proper bored in art like ahhh i checked the web on my phone when i seen tht u updated it gave me the will to live i was like YAY an my teacher was like wtf weird kid coz i went proper hyper lol

Offline LeNosferatu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2012, 10:54:10 PM »
gonna reply ALL the comments + new drabbles later.and now this for Sieka-san and for everyone ^^

Doujinshi credits goes to: http://empresskingdom.tumblr.com/
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 01:15:39 AM by LeNosferatu »

Offline dukkong

• ecchi
  • ねえ, 怒ってる?
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2012, 11:46:25 PM »
You have no idea how your update brighten up my day  :wub: I love all these drabbles so much I can't pick out which want I like the most. I don't even know if I like the ones that make me go awwww more more the one that crack me up more but I know for sure all of them are damn good ^^ And thanks for sharing the doujinshi and the fanart. Keep up the amazing work ^^

Offline LeNosferatu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2012, 12:51:41 PM »
@sakura_drop_ lol it seems you are always sleepy huh?  :grin: dont stay up too late reading fics lol you'll get sick  :grin: thanks for typing comments when youre half awake  :P :P :P

@kahem lol thats my fave part too ehem

@Sieka and I can imagine youre expression when imagining Geki's expression hohohoho....

Ahhh what a waste...your idea is too good to be not written lololol  :thumbsup :thumbsup

btw i already upload the pic in my previous post  :)

that Falling Down is based on true story in a day i wrote it lulz...

Collection: umm..most like the latter :P

Dilemma: it's Black's job to keep watching her noise level  :rofl:

Sharp: you know she has fast speed. she can heal very fast too hahaha...make sense right? whoa no no no...i keep it PG-13 :P

Happy i can cheer you up! ah and feel sorry for the phone case  :(

@XxRoByNxX78 umm...not the smexy bits for sure lols xD

@dukkong ahh thank you for saying that im so happy i can cheer you up  :wub: thanks to him/her who drawing it too! wish me luck to keep having crazy ideas hehehe...

Here's today's update...

Hansel and Gretel

Black      : Oh God…it must be Gekikara who did this…*looking at biscuit crumbs scattered all over floor*
Black      : *turn on the vacuum cleaner* *start cleaning*

*few mins*

Gekikara   : *appear* Don’t clean that!
Black      : Huhh??
Gekikara   : I’m the witch! He needs to find me with those crumbs.
Black      : Please play something normal *sigh*

xxx

Problem Solving

Black      : *exhale* The bathroom needs to be fixed…
Gekikara   : I can do it!
Black      : But calling a plumbing service is no cheap…
Gekikara   : Let me do it!
Black      : Doushiyo…*think*
Gekikara   : Blaaack!!!!
Black      : SHUT UP!!

xxx

Way Out

Gekikara   : You’re such a cold wife!
Black      : *rolling eyes* I was thinking!
Gekikara   : I’m trying to help!
Black      : You’re no helping at all…
Gekikara   : But the water tap is not flooding anymore!
Black      : By using tapes? Please, Gekikara…
Gekikara   : At least appreciate me!
Black      : *not listening* *on the phone* Hello? Plumbing Service?

xxx

Climax

Black      : *on the phone* Yes…no, it just water tap…mhm…
Gekikara   : *staring*
Black      : *on the phone* Yes…apartment xxxx room xxx…
Gekikara   : *uneasy*
Black      : *on the phone* Thank you so much. Yoroshiku onegaishima-AAAHH MY THIGH!!! GEKI STOP!!
Gekikara   : *chew*

xxx

Weak Point

Gekikara   : At least appreciate me! *lips trembling**teary eyes*
Black      : *rubbing thigh* It hurts!
Gekikara   : *teary eyes**lips trembling*
Black      : Ugh…*trying to look away* don’t cry Geki…don’t cry…
Gekikara   : *sob sob sob sob sob*
Black      : Ahh this won’t do! *pulling Gekikara* *kissing*

xxx

Check Yourself Before Wreck Yourself

Plumbing Staff   : Okay it’s all done. All goes xxxx yen.
Black      : Shit, this month’s outcome *give* Thank you so much *bow*
Plumbing Staff   : Umm, Miss? Are you sure refusing our offer to fix your bathroom door? It doesn’t charge that much. *smile*
Black      : Erm…no, thank you *smile* This month outcome…
Plumbing Staff   : But tapes wouldn’t simply handle them, I should say *scratch head*
Black      :  *blush* W-well…
Gekikara   : Look who’s the one talking… *sneer*

xxx

Unemployed

*Black is working behind the cash register, as usual*

Black      : Irasshaimase! *surprised* Eh? What are you doing here?
Gekikara   : Visiting a wife! *giggle*
Black      : *blush* Ne…ne…I’m working now. Aren’t you working too?
Gekikara   : I got fired. *giggle*
Black      : Ehh? Since when???
Gekikara   : Ten minutes ago.
Black      : Wait, why are you bleeding? *touch*
Gekikara   : I didn’t know my old enemy is the owner’s daughter…

xxx

Sellable

Gekikara   : *carrying sack*
Black      : *appear* what is that?
Gekikara   : New stuffs to sell in our garage sale! Ja, Ittekimasu~~ *open the door*
Black      : *hold Gekikara’s shoulder*Chotto, let me check that first *worry*
Gekikara   : Relax, I’m not selling your underwear nor other stuff *smile*
Black      : But why are here ALL his toys!!!! (=A=)

xxx

Sacred Toy

*the next day*

Gekikara   : Ja, Ittekimasu~~ *carrying sack*
Black      : Let me check that first *worry*
Gekikara   : *sigh* No your stuffs, no his stuffs…
Black      : Gekikara…you are so in trouble…
Gekikara   : Huh?
Black      : Where did you get this????
Gekikara   : Ah, that. I stole that from Sado’s place…

(The toy Sado usually plays in Majigak)

xxx

Returning The Sacred

*in front of Sado’s place*

Black      : Ojamashimasu *knock*
Gekikara   : Ah! I’m so in trouble now…doushiyo Black…*cling*
Black      : I don’t mind her giving you some lessons *knock*
Torigoya   : Okaeri~~eh Black? Gekikara?
Gekikara   : You guys married?

xxx

Sadist Queen’s New Life

Torigoya   : Sado has night shift. Relax, I won’t tell her about Gekikara stealing it *laugh*
Black      : You lucky this time.
Gekikara   : So, since when you’re together?
Torigoya   : Since she visited my massage parlor…
Black      : Why somehow I feel Yuko-san cries in heaven right now…

xxx

Wife’s Fault

Torigoya   : I feel sorry for you, Gekikara.
Gekikara   : Yeah, I kinda need new job right now. Garage sale doesn’t help that much.
Black      : It’s because there’s not many to be sold…
Gekikara   : It’s because you’re too picky…

xxx

Job Vacancy

Torigoya   : Black had refused my offer long time ago*** Now do you want to work with me at erotic massage parlor? They pay quite well.
Black      : Such a big joke Gekikara works in that kind of place…
Gekikara   : No thanks. I’m only good at erotic massaging Black.
Black      : o//////o!!!!

xxx
Author's note:
*** referring in Majigak 2 episode (i forget)  :nervous

HUAAAAAH finalllyyyy today is the last day of practical exams!! so i can get back reading anzai-san's, sieka-san's, sakura_drop-san's and other amazing fics here! yay  :cow:

now reading Human VS Vampire first...hehehehe  :grin:

(but actually i still have final exams, Japanese N4 exams, and university exams... :( :()
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 03:39:16 PM by LeNosferatu »

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Heavy Starry Chain