JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Come and Get Me

Author Topic: Love is blind OS 6.15.12  (Read 3703 times)

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
Love is blind OS 6.15.12
« on: June 15, 2012, 07:09:42 AM »
Giving a heads up that this is not Atsumina, that way i don't get yelled at! bwahahaha my second favorite pairing will be taking action.  :D

LOVE IS BLIND

@ 3 a.m. at night

*Ring ring ring*

“Moshi moshi?”
*sobs* “…………………..”

“Hello???? Minami??? Why are you crying??” the girl on the line asked in a very concern tone.

*Sobbing continues..* “……………….”

“Minami! Talk to me ! Please tell me what’s wrong!”

“She.. she.. *sobs* cheated *sobs* on me”

“What did you just say?? I can’t understand a word you’re saying. I’m coming over right now!”

“No! don’t *Sobs* She cheated on me…”

“…..Oh my god…I’m so sorry Minami..”

---------------------

Minami and I used to be very close, so close that even other members thought we were dating. Isn’t that funny? But it didn’t last long because we started drifting far apart when she met “her” …  we hardly even speak to each other although we’re in the same band. That is why I’m shocked that out of all people, she calls me. We talked for hours.. It felt just like old times, when I used to be there for her and she was always there for me. Honestly I miss it. She told me how it hurts so much..Is it wrong of me to feel happy because of their break up?? That reminds me..I remember back then when she fell in love; I couldn’t believe it was not with me. Yes I was in love with Takamina once before but I was afraid to tell her. I seen how happy she was with this other person… so for the time being I sent a secret prayer up above and put my heart away so that she could be free.

*Flashback*

“Hey Takamina, why are you here today? It’s your day off; Shouldn’t you be on your date with Acchan?” Miichan teased her no3b fellow member.  “She said she had some other things to do today…” Takamina says with a hint of sadness. “What? AGAIN!?  And to think that after graduation she would have more time for you. I wonder what’s going on with her, the Acchan that I know would never miss a chance to spend time with you.” “un..I guess so…” “Hey I got an idea! How about we go and surprise her at her apartment tonight?” “Oh.. I don’t know Miichan, she said that she’s busy.” “I did say tonight, didn’t I?” Miichan gave a mischievous smile.”  After practice, the double Minami’s stopped by the flower shop where Takamina hand-picked fresh flowers for her longtime girlfriend. “Acchan loves chocolate cake, do you mind if we stop by the bakery too?”  “Not a problem! but let’s hurry and get to the apartment before she does.” “Hai!”  They both got to the apartment but two figures are already standing t at the door. The double Minami’s stopped halfway in the hallway and seen something they should not have seen… “A…cchan?” Takamina trembled in a shudder state. “Minami??” she spoke back..  before she can say anything else, Takamina had already sprinted away with her eyes full of excruciating tears.. “I can’t believe you would stoop this low” Miichan raised her voice. “Miichan, I can explain..” “There’s nothing to explain.. Hurting my best friend is like hurting me.. so this friendship is over. Oh, and here’s what you’re EX girlfriend got you.” She sat the flowers and the cake down on the floor. “I hope you’re happy.” Miichan stated as she walked away..

*Flashback ends*

Minami looks so down today at practice..it’s been a couple of weeks since their breakup. I don’t know what else to do to cheer her up.  So I decided to ask her to stay a night.“Minami, do you and Miichan want to come have a sleep over?” “No..it’s okay. I feel like being alone today.” Takamina says with a half fake smile. “Yes we’d like to!” Miichan grabs Takamina’s arm and agree for the both of them. “Miichan!” “NO!!! you need to stop all this!! Let’s have a girl’s night, maybe it will make you will feel better!!” “Ugh fine…”  It’s already night time, we just finished watching a comedy romance movie in my room. I sat beside her on purpose..so I can be closer to her..I seen her smile and laugh at the movie a couple of time, oh god her smile… it holds my gage just long enough for me to feel like I’m going to lose it. She has the most gorgeous smile ever with her big dimples and cute pouty lips. I remember kissing those lips for the Puccho CM..*Sighs* If only she knew how beautiful her and I would be…

“Takamina you stay here, Miichan and I are going downstairs to fix something to eat. Trust me what we’re making will make you happy for sure.”  The two team K members rushed down to make katsudon for dinner. Takamina laid in bed, wandering.. something caught her attention that she secure her eyes on.. “Wow, this goofy picture of us is from like 7 years ago.” She said to herself. When she stared at the picture, flashback of memories came to mind..happy memories. It made her smile; it made her feel something that she once felt before... On the other side of the house Miichan dropped a pan in the kitchen which Takamina can hear from a mile away…it startled her so she dropped the picture frame. “Oh sh*t!” she quickly picks up the pieces. and behind it contains a letter… She reads it and it’s a confession letter to her. Takamina’s eyes widened.. she never knew that this Team K member felt this way about her..and if she knew, maybe something would’ve of changed. As the girl with the food opens the door, she caught Takamina reading “The letter” . So she sets the food down and run out of the room crying.. “Wait!” Takamina went looking for the girl and found her sitting on the front porch. “Why are you crying?” “Because it’s embarrassing..” “No it’s not..” “Yes it is! Why would I not be if you never felt the same way about me..”  “*Sighs* I’m happy..” “Happy??? Why would you be??” “Because someone like you see me the way no one else sees me..” “Yeah, beside Acchan?” “Huys..You know if she really seen me in that kind of way, she would’ve of never cheated on me with that guy.” “Minami…” she said with sympathy. “Hm? Please don’t feel sorry for me.. Right now I’m broken in two but you’ve gone through worse.. I’m the one who should be feeling sorry..” “Minami..my heart has been broken since the day I met you..but if it was up to me, I wouldn’t change a thing. Just being your friend is enough for m---“ Before she can finish her sentence. Takamina sealed her lips with a short kiss… the team K member face begins to turn tomato red…“I’ve always loved you Itano Tomomi, I just never had the chance to tell you..and from way before, I didn’t think you like all the gay rumors  flying around about us since you never said anything about it.” “So you love me too ??” Tomomi smiles with her cute little fangs. “Yes I always did..it was always in the back of my mind.” “Eh??? Prove it..” “Well remember the Puccho CM?? that kiss was indeed real…if you replayed the video, you can see both our eyes were shut.  And you know what they say about that right?? It has a deep meaning.” Takamina chuckles.  “But you was just hurt..” “Well I can be healed right now if you give me a kiss..” ;)  Tomomi couldn’t help but blush.. she was about to give Takamina a kiss on the cheek but Takamina turns her face quickly where it lands on her lips instead. “I love you too Takahashi Minami.” Miichan had seen everything from the window and smirked.

(MIICHAN TALKING TO ALL YOU READERS!)

“Sometimes the thing you need is the one thing you can’t see.”  TAKE MY WORD FOR IT !  :lol

The End.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 07:45:19 AM by Loveforever »

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
Re: Love is blind OS 6.15.12
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 07:42:07 AM »
ooooo i see a takatomo pairing here i wonder if acchan will get back with takamina cause it seems there is a misunderstanding? ohohoh NICE CHAPTER btw :D looking forward to your next update!

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 07:47:14 AM »
Sorry I just edited it, actually it's an os and no misunderstandings. Acchan was caught kissing a guy. Lol maybe some Korean pop star she liked? Lol

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 08:07:25 AM »
I won't be mad at you since I like Takatomo too and they're cute together. Acchan cheatingon Takamina with someone else is something I can't imagine however.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 10:25:42 AM »
Well say Miichan lol

Offline XD_Monster_XD

• No Yuko, Wmidget= no life
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 12:07:11 PM »
I love your one-shots <3
I also love Takatomo :P
But no matter what I love Atsumina the most :)
Ima Yuko oshi and my otp are the Wmidgets!!!
Yuumina ftw~!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Come and Get Me