JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CyberJapan Girls - Beach Girl

Author Topic: The Mad House/Genking Deka  (Read 59282 times)

Offline O r i g a m i

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mad House update chapter 2
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2012, 11:15:50 PM »
woah..finally atsumina   :heart: lol,  Acchan is so naughty, but I like it  :wub:

Mariko grabbed Acchan's hair and pulled her close to her.

"LISTEN!" Mariko said.

"The doctors and patients are not your toys. You have to treat them like people. You do not go around and cause trouble for others. It's only making things worse and you're acting like a spoiled brat. If you ever want to get out of here then you better straighten up or get used to being locked in a room. Got it?"

Acchan just nodded her head tears starting to form.

"Good. Now sit down and keep quiet."

woa :shocked this part reminds me of the character she played in Majisuka, Sado, so scary..  :shocked:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: The Mad House update chapter 2
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012, 01:32:24 AM »
People say I update fast. Mainly because I have alot of free time. Well here's chapter 3 folks. Tell me what you think!
==================================================================================
Chapter 3

It was lunch time at Hirokawa Mental Facility so everyone was gathered to the lunch room. Mariko had brought her own lunch and decided to sit down and eat with Sayaka.

"So how are things?" Sayaka asked.

"Better." Mariko said.

"I'm sorry about last time. I just didn't know what to do."

"It's alright. Acchan is a bit hard to handle and I don't think Takamina is helping her. She might be making it worse."

"What do you mean?"

"Look."

At the end of the table, Takamina was spoon feeding Acchan rice. Mariko could hear what they were saying.

"Acchan say ahhhhh~." Takamina said holding up a spoon.

"Ahhhhh~"

Takamina placed the spoon in Acchan's mouth and she gulped it down.

"Is it good?"

"Un!" Acchan said with a huge smile.

"Good! Here comes seconds!"

"They're more like husband and wife rather than doctor and patient." Sayaka said.

"I know what you mean." Mariko said.

"Anyways, you should probably go check on Rena."

"Why?"

"Someone needs to make sure she eats properly. She'll eat what Jurina gives her but otherwise she won't eat anyhting else."

"Ok. Where are they?"

"Over there."

Sayaka pointed to the table in the far corner. Mariko walked over and sat across the two sisters. Jurina saw this and started to tense up a bit.

"What do you want?" Jurina growled.

"I just came over to see how you're doing." Mariko said trying to keep cool.

"We're eating." Jurina said.

"You are. But what about Rena?"

Mariko looked at Rena's plate that only had a some vegatables and rice on it.

"She won't eat anything else." Jurina said.

"Oh really? Rena is there anything else you'd like to eat?"

Rena remained silent.

"Well I brought something that might interest you." Mariko said as she reached into her bag.

"Word has it that Rena likes Melonpan."

As soon as Mariko said Melonpan, Rena's eyes widened. Mariko pulled the Melonpan out and placed it on the table.

"Here. Take it. You need to eat." Mariko said pushing it closer.

At first Rena was still. But then with lightning fast speed, she took it, tore the pack open and started scraffing it down.

"How did you know?" Jurina asked.

"I get around. Heard a couple things."

Actually she just asked Yuko who seems to know alot about Rena.

The Melonpan was gone and now Rena was licking the inside of the wrapper.

"Here have another."

Mariko handed Rena another Melonpan putting a huge smile on the girl's face. Seeing her sister happy made Jurina lower her guard a little.

"You're not bad." she said.

"Well I'm just trying to help." Mariko said.

The two watched Rena about to eat her third Melonpan when someone snuck behind her and snatched it out of her hands.

"Mine!"

Mariko turned around and saw Acchan who was now eating the Melonpan.

"Hey! Give that back!" Jurina said.

"That's Rena's!"

"Well now it's mine." Acchan said taking another bite.

Rena looked like she was about to start crying.

"Why you!"

Jurina got up and was about to attack the girl when Mariko got in between them. 

"Jurina calm down and Acchan give Rena her bead back." she said.

"No!" Acchan said.

Just then Takamina walked over.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"That brat took my sister's Melonpan." Jurina said trying to get past Mariko.

"Acchan give it back." Takamina said holding out her hand.

"No!" Acchan protested.

"Acchan!"

"I'm gonna kill her!"

Jurina pushed Mariko out of the way and charged at Acchan. She rammed into her knocking her down and tried punching her. But then Takamina got involved and pulled Jurina off Acchan. This made Jurina even more frustrated and started hitting Takamina. Mariko tried to hold her back but only ended up getting hit in the face. Throughout the whole mess, no one noticed Acchan picking up a lunch tray and rushing over to help Takamina. She attacked from behind and whacked the lunch tray on Jurina's head causing her to pass out.

"Acchan!" Takamina said.

"I was only trying to help!" Acchan shouted.

As the two argued, Mariko looked over and saw Rena who had tears running down her eyes. She got up and slowly walked over to her unconsious sister. A sudden chill shot down Mariko as she saw Rena form a dark look on her face. There was a loud crack which made Takamina stop and Acchan stop arguing. Rena stood up and walked over to Acchan.

"What do you-"

Before Acchan could finish her sentence, Rena grabbed Acchan's neck and tightened her grip. She looked up at Acchan and smiled. There was a wild look in her eyes as if something just snapped inside her head.

"Hey... You mad?" she said as she continued to squeeze the life out of Acchan.

"Rena!"

Takamina tried to stop Rena but was only knocked out by Rena's powerful punch.

"I'll kill you." Rena said happily as she continued to strangle Acchan.

Mariko tried to step in but was too terrified by the usually weak girl's power.

"This must be the BPD." Mariko thought as she watched Rena laugh at the slowly fading Acchan.

Acchan looked like she was about to die when out of nowhere, Sayaka came up and injected Rena with a sedative. Rena slowly began to collapse but then Sayaka caught her. Acchan fell to the ground gasping for air. As Sayaka carried out the two Matsui sisters, she looked at Acchan with a serious glare and said,

"Now you know not to mess with her."

Sayaka left leaving Acchan crying. Takamina regained consiousness and saw Acchan crying. She ran over and tried to comfort her.

"Acchan let's go back to your room."

Takamina helped Acchan up and walked her out. Mariko followed after Sayaka to check on the Matsui sisters. When she walked in, she found Jurina in a straight jacket and Rena was resting with restraints tieing her to the bed.

"This is what happens when Rena gets mad." Jurina said.

"She gets really strong and it seems like nothing can stop her. She wants blood when she's in that mood. To be honest it's really scary."

"Well she must have thought you were really hurt so she acted that way to protect you." Mariko said.

"Just like back then..."

"What?"

'It's nothing. Forget about it."

Mariko knew Jurina was hiding something but she thought it was best not to ask. She looked over at Jurina who was sleeping silently. She almost looked like she was dead.

"Well I'm going to check on Acchan. In the mean time, I'm going to be nice for once."

Mariko walked over to Jurina and undid the straight jacket on Jurina.

"Here give this to Rena when she wakes up."

Mariko handed Jurina a Melonpan. Then she turned around and walked out the room before Jurina could say anything. Mariko walked down the hall to Acchan's room to see how her and Takamina were doing. She popped her head in and saw Takamina and Acchan sleeping together on the bed holding hands. She wondered how that happened. Seeing how everything was in order, she decided to go back to the lunch room. All Mariko wanted to do is relax and enjoy her lunch. But when she walked in, she only found more trouble. In the lunch room, Mariko found Haruna struggling with Yuko.

"Let go of me!" Haruna shouted.

"Never!" Yuko said as she clung to Haruna's waist.

"I want to eat!"

"I want to eat with Nyannyan!"

"No!"

"Come on!"

"No!"

"I swear I won't try to groupe you like last time!"

"NOOO!"

Mariko wondered what happend last time Yuko ate lunch with Haruna.

But then Haurna stopped struggling and started to fall back. Mariko quickly caught Haruna and set her down. Haruna was having a seizure.

"Yes perfect timing!"

At first Mariko didn't get what Yuko meant. But then she saw Yuko starting to reach out for Haruna's chest. Mariko quickly reacted and picked Yuko up. Then she carried the perverted squirrel out of the lunch room. She carried her down the hall to her room and then placed her on the bed.

"Hey what are you doing! I want my Nyannyan!" Yuko pouted.

"Let Haruna eat in peace. She's already over the edge because of you." Mariko said.

"I didn't get a chance to touch her!"

"Here use this."

Mariko handed Yuko an anger management doll.

"Pretend it's Yuko and touch it."

"Now that's just wrong." Yuko said.

"What? You want me to draw her face on it?" Mariko said.

"No! You enjoy seeing my pain don't you?"

"Maybe." Mariko said with a playful smile.

"You're a sadist aren't you?"

"No way."

"OK whatever you say."

"Good."

Mariko turned around to leave when something hit her in the head. She looked over and saw the doll on the ground.

"I hope you know nothing can replace my Nyannyan. Especially some doll." Yuko said.

"Well then how about this."

Mariko pulled out a PlayBoy magazine she stole from the security guard knowing it would come in handy.

"Ooooooo!" Yuko said as she took the magazine.

"Happy now?" Mariko asked.

"Yep."

"Alright then I'm leaving."

As Mariko left, she head Yuko shout,

"Mou! None of these girls compare to Nyannan. I want Nyannyan!"

"Will that girl ever get over her?" Mariko thought.

====================================================================
Well there's chapter 3. So what do you think? I hope everyone liked it. I did my best trying to incorperate the things everyone wanted in the most creative way I knew how.Tell me what you think!

« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 01:44:23 AM by miyumi »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: The Mad House update chapter 3
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2012, 01:45:30 AM »
poor matsui sisters...
rena and melon pan <3
woah, rena in gekikara mode is scary..

yeah,you update fast.i like it ^^b

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012, 01:51:58 AM »
I'm sleepy, so I'll edit this tomorrow.
But I loved it

GJ  :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   My fics can be found here also: AKBlasphemy48   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline O r i g a m i

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012, 03:06:34 AM »
Mariko pulled out a PlayBoy magazine she stole from the security guard knowing it would come in handy.

"Ooooooo!" Yuko said as she took the magazine.

"Happy now?" Mariko asked.

"Yep."

Mariko, you're very smart  :thumbup

Yuko, you really pervert  :grin:

like this chapter!  :thumbup

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012, 04:08:47 AM »
akigori transformed into she hulk on ch2 was cool :on GJ:

acchan...how dare you to steal rena's melonpan and hit jurina with that tray...you need to be punished for what you have done

bakamina...you need to be more strict with acchan,you spoiled her a lot...use the reward and punishment technique if you really want acchan get better...

as for other patients,i still need more info about their background

man,reading this fic makes me feel like i'm redo my assignment back in college :err:

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012, 04:22:32 AM »
lolol this is quite funny!
all these mad people are making such a ruckus in the hospital haha
how the hell did they get out of their own rooms so easily is a mystery to me xD
dangerous people are dangerous...attacking each other and the doctors as well  :P
acchan is just epic spoilt  :thumbup and wmatsui is just deadly
and i applaud yuko for being so attached to her nyan nyan and forever wanting just her hahaha

cant wait til the next update :)

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2012, 04:56:36 AM »
Now I think this concept is better than the prison concept of upcomIng MG season 3  :roll:

''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2012, 06:48:25 AM »
yeah!1 aww atsumina couple so cute..

come on yuuchan leave haruna a little  alone :D...
Follow me
http://haruko48.tumblr.com/

MY FANFIC
Surprise Gift ║ Kai x Atsuko
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34484.0

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: The Mad House update chapter 4
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2012, 07:02:15 AM »
Well seeing how I have nothing better to do, here's chapter 4! Let the madness continue!
=============================================================================

Chapter 4

Mariko was walking down the hall when someone ran into her. She looked up and saw a girl with short and spikey hair and brown eyes. Mariko was about to say something but was cut off for about two seconds.

"AHHHHHH I'm really really really really really sorry!" the girl said.

"It's fine." Mariko said as she stood up.

"Are you alright?"

"Me? I'm fine. Fine fine fine fine fine! I couldn't feel better. Why? Are you ok? Are you hurt?"

"Um no I'm fine...."

Mariko couldn't believe how fast the girl could talk. She also noticed that the girl was twitching.

"Well I gotta go. I'm on the run from a gorilla. Bye bye! Vroom vroom vroom!"

The girl ran off in a blink of an eye. A couple minutes later Sayaka came running down the hall. She stopped in front of Mariko to catch her breath.

"Have you seen a girl with short hair and has an extreme amount of high energy?" she asked.

"Yeah she went that way." Mariko said pointing down the hall.

"Thanks!"

Sayaka bolted down the hall after the girl.

"Sae! You get back here!" she shouted.

Mariko couldn't help but wonder what that was about. A half hour later, Sayaka walked over to Mariko looking like she had just run a marathon.

"Thanks for helping me back there." she said as she chugged a bottle of water.

"Who was that?" Mariko asked.

"That was Miyazawa Sae. She's one of my patients."

"What's wrong with her?"

"She has a really bad case of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) where she is so hyper all the time that she's like a chipmunk in steroids. She also has tourettes which causes that twitching she has. She's the facilitie's genking and is always smiling. In order to put her to bed, we have to sedate her and tie her in restraints. That girl can never calm down unless you drug her."

"That must be tough."

"Yes which is why I'm handing her over to you." Sayaka said.

"What?" Mariko said in disbelief.

"I have to go down town for a meeting and someone needs to watch her,"

"Can't a nurse handle her."

"Last time a nurse tried to handle her, she let Sae escape and we had to call the police to chase her down."

"Ohhh."

"That is why I'm giving her to you. I'll only be gone for a couple hours. You can handle her."

"Ok if you say so."

"Good. Oh and one more thing, Sae is ABOSLUTELY FORBIDDEN to have any kind of sugar. If she does, it'll be like setting off a bomb full of electricity. Got it?"

"Yep. Good then I'll leave you with her. There are sedatives in my office if you need any."

"Thanks. Oh what room is she in?" Mariko asked.

"Room 208" Sayaka said.

As Sayaka left, Mariko set off to go see Sae. When Mariko found Sae, she was strapped to her bed in a straight jacket that was chained to the wall.

"Overkill much?" Mariko thought.

Sae saw Mariko and couldn't help but smile at her.

"Where's Sayaka?" she asked.

"She had to go to a meeting." Mariko said.

"I see. Well since she's gone, do you mind taking off these restraints? They're kinda uncomfortable."

"Nice try but no."

"Darn. Hey when's lunch comin? I'm starving!"

Mariko realized that Sae must not be allowed to eat lunch with the others.

"The nurse should be here soon." 

There was a knock on the door and Mii-chan came in with a tray.

"Here's your lunch." she said as she placed it in front of Sae.

"Oh Shinoda-san, Yuko was calling for you."

"Really? Ok. I'll be right back so watch Sae for me."

"Ok!"

Mariko left the room to check on Yuko. She found her on the ground staring at a picture of Haruna. Mariko wondered where she got the photo in the first place.

"What do you need Yuko?" Mariko asked.

"I was wondering if you could give this to Haruna. I made it for her during arts and crafts."

Yuko handed Mariko a picture of what looked like a cat with a heart drawn around it. Under the picture, Yuko had wrote
"From your squirrel friend Yuko. I love you Nyannyan!" There were hearts drawn around Haruna's name.

"I'll make sure to give it to her." Mariko said as she turned around to leave.

"Thanks!"

Mariko looked at the card thinking it looked like an eight year old drew it. Not to mention the saying sounded like a middle schooler confessing to the one they like. Yuko really needed help. Mariko walked over to Haruna's room and slid the paper under the crack in the door. There was a moment of silence and then on the inside you could hear Haruna go "EHHHH?" Once that was done, Mariko went back to Sae's room. When she walked in, she found Mii-chan on the ground, Sae gone and the room looked like a typhoon went through it.

"Oi what happened?!" Mariko asked.

"Well..." Mii-chan said straightening herself up.

"Sae said she couldn't eat with her hands tied so I untied her. Then she said she wanted something sweet so I gave her some candy I had in my pocket."

"You what?"

There was a loud crash followed by a bang. Mariko looked out and saw Sae running down the halls like a mad woman.

"Why did you give her sugar?!" Mariko said.

"I, I-"

Mariko didn't have time to hear some lame excuse. She ran out into hall and chased after Sae. But the girl was incredibly fast and hard to keep up. She chose a bad day to wear heels. As she was chasing her, Takamina suddenly got in front of her. Mariko stopped right in time to avoid hitting the midget.

"What's going on?" Takamina asked.

"Sae got loose. And she's also had sugar." Mariko said.

"Not good. Did you call Sayaka?"

"She's at a meeting down town."

"This is bad."

"What's wrong?"

Acchan suddenly came out of the room looking like she had just woken up from a nap.

"Sae's out and is on a sugar rush." Takamina said.

"Not again. Last time she was all hyper she ate my strawberry lip gloss. We gotta stop her." Acchan said.

"I agree and I have an idea. Here's what we'll do."

Takamina explained to Mariko and Acchan how they were going to catch the out of control Sae. They were going to lure Sae with a trail of candy into a room where two of them will be inside with a net while one is outside to lock the door. Mariko thought there was pretty old fashioned but it was worth giving a try. They set up the trap and now they had to wait. Within a couple of minutes, Sae came racing down and saw the candy. She started to eat the candy and follow the trail to the room Acchan and Takamina were in. When she was in, Mariko shut the door and locked it. There was a struggle inside and then silence. Mariko thought Acchan and Takamina had got her. But then the door went flying off its hinges across the other side of the hall. Then a even more hyper Sae came running out laughing like crazy. Mariko ran in to check on Takamina and Acchan.

"What happened?" Mariko asked.

"She overwhelmed us." Takamina said while fixing her bow.

"She's really strong when she's on sugar." Acchan said.

"I know." Mariko said as she looked at the door that was practically blasted out into the hall.

"So now what do we do?" Takamina asked.

There was a pause. Then Mariko remembered Sayaka saying there were sedatives in her office. Mariko quickly ran to Sayaka's office which was suprisingly bland. She looked around everywhere but couldn't find them. Then out of the corner of her eye, Mariko saw a small red box hanging on the wall.

"Incase of Sae on sugar rush, open box." was written on it.

Mariko opened the box and found a blow tube and three darts. Was Sae a wild animal? Mariko didn't care as long as it will stop Sae. She ran out into the hall and saw Sae still running around. Mariko loaded the first dart and took aim. Then she took a deep breath and fired. The dart was heading straight at Sae but then Mii-chan got in the way and the dart hit her in the butt. Within seconds, Mii-chan was out.

"Stupid Gachapin!" Mariko said to herself.

Luckily Sae didn't notice the shot and was still in range. Mariko loaded the second dart and took aim again. She was sure it was going to hit this time. Mariko shot the dart and this time it looked like it was going to hit. But then Haruna and Yuko came running through with Yuko chasing Haruna. Again, the dart ended up missing and hitting Yuko in the butt and she was out to. Mariko thought she must have a thing for hitting people in the butt. Personally, she thought she just saved Haruna. But now Mariko only had one dart left and Sae was even further down than before. Mariko had one last shot and this time she had to make it count. She lined the tube up to Sae. Then she fired and instead of going straight at Sae, it bounced off the wall avoiding Acchan and hit Sae right in the arm. It took Sae a minute to realize what just happened. Then she passed out and was out like a light.

"Yosh!" Mariko said in victory.

"Nice shot!" Takamina said.

"You almost hit me!" Acchan said.

That didn't matter. Now all Mariko had to do was put Sae back in her room. When Sayaka came back, Mariko retuned the blow tube and darts.

"You had to use these?" Sayaka asked.

"Yep." Mariko said.

"How did she get sugar?"

"My nurse was tricked into giving her some."

Mariko looked down at the floor and stard at Mii-chan who was still asleep from the sedative.

"Well at least no one got hurt." Sayaka said.

"Except the door." Mariko said as she pointed down the hall.

"Ahh jeez! I just had that door fixed! Well a anyways, thanks for watching over Sae and I'm sorry for all the trouble she caused you."

"No problem."

Mariko left to go check on Yuko who was also hit by one of the darts. She thought she would still be out like Mii-chan. But to her suprise, Yuko was back at it chasing after Haruna. There was nothing that could stop that girl from going after Haruna. Mariko thought there was nothing in the world that could stop the Haruna crazed squirrel.

=================================================================
Well there's chapter 4. Tell me what you think and I hope you enjoy it! Man I write fast. Time for a break!

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2012, 07:28:53 AM »
ADHD+sugar rush=total chaos :on lol:

nice one :on GJ:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 11:59:31 AM by bunny_rabbit »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2012, 08:42:37 AM »
OMG, this is GENIUS, PERFECT!!!

Thank you for this awesome update  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Yuko-sama is like always, unstoppable  :rofl: :rofl:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 08:53:54 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   My fics can be found here also: AKBlasphemy48   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline O r i g a m i

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2012, 08:51:21 AM »
I kept laughing from the beginning to end of the story.  :mikilaugh:

It's very funny and cute  :nya:

thanks for the fast update!   :sashiko:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2012, 08:52:24 AM »
sae ADHD? O_o

LOL..salute for those doctors..

what a madness..LOL..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Flean

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2012, 10:07:30 AM »
Gosh! I'm loving this madness and chaos..  :lol: :lol: made me laughing really hard..  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2012, 10:08:36 AM »
Sae is Pretty dangerous...

Mii-chan are kind of like Stupid getting trick by Sae hahaha
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2012, 12:05:41 PM »
At the end of the table, Takamina was spoon feeding Acchan
from chapter 3 lmao
Also I can't imagine rena beating up acchan maybe because of maji gaku acchan was the strongest of them all trololol
Don't let them beat up acchan again  :cry: :cry: although she's spoiled  :nervous

you really update fast!!
Your fic is on my bookmark owready muahhh..
keep it up :*

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CyberJapan Girls - Beach Girl