JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Loveless Ideals

Author Topic: The Mad House/Genking Deka  (Read 55280 times)

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
Re: The Mad House update chapter 4
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2012, 04:17:56 PM »
This is a awesome fic!!!!

Yuko is a pervert!!!!! YAYYYY

This is so funny especially Sae. Hyper Genking lol. I wish I was you, have a lot of free time. And LOL at the dart hitting Yuko's oshiri.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: The Mad House update chapter 4
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2012, 04:24:08 PM »
thanks for updating fast  :on_pick: :whistle:
Acchan character is normal I know many like her ( my sister  :depressed: )
Rena turned to be Gekikara she is so scary  :scared:
I thought she was going to kill Acchan   :OMG:
why Haruna can't accept Yuko  :frustrated:
Rena loves Jurina I thought it was only Jurina who care more Wmatsui please  :nya:
I wonder what is the secret that Jurina hiding  :glasses:
can you add you add Mayuki in this Fanfic if you want  :wriggly:
I can't wait for the next chapter  :farofflook:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: The Mad House update chapter 5
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2012, 09:12:14 PM »
Hello! I'm back and I have new caracters to introduce! Please enjoy!
==============================================================

Chapter 5

Mariko was chasing after Yuko who was terrorizing Haruna when she saw something sitting in the corner of the hall. She stopped to look and saw a girl with long black hair that was in pigtails and glasses. She was curled up reading a manga. Mariko wondered where the girl came from. She knelt down to her level and asked,

"Who are you?" 

The girl looked up and arched her eye brows at the sight of Mariko.

"Who are you?" she replied.

"I'm a doctor here. Shinoda Mariko. You?"

"Watanabe Mayu." she said.

"Nice to meet you. Um by the way, why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your doctor?"

"I'm right here."

Mariko turned around and was startled by the sudden appearence of another girl with long black hair and round eyes wearing a white lab coat.

"I am doctor Kashiwagi Yuki or Yukirin and this is my patient Mayuyu. I was watching her read manga." she said.

"Oh. Nice to meet you. Are you new? I've never seen you around?" Mariko asked.

"I've been here for five years. You just never notcied."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Anyways, Mayuyu, it's time for your check up. Please put the manga down and come with me."

"Fine."

Mayuyu got up and followed Yukirin to another room. Mariko thought that Yukirin was lucky to have such an obidient patient. Mariko had finally gotten Yuko back in her room after tricking her into thinking Haruna was in her room waiting for her. After she left the room, Mariko heard screaming coming from Jurina and Rena's room. Mariko rushed down and saw Jurina looking for something.

"What's wrong?" Mariko asked.

"Someone stole my manga!" she said.

"You're what?"

"My manga! I read it when I get bored and now I can't find it!"

"Ok where was the last time you saw it?"

"It was on the table but now it's gone!"

"Alright calm down. You stay in here and I'll go look for it. What's it called?"

Jurina's face got red when Mariko asked her the name of the manga.

"What's it called?" Mariko asked again.

"Tokyo... Mew mew"

"Wait you mean the one with the pink cat girl?"

"Yes now go find it!" Jurina said as she pushed Mariko out of the room.

Mariko couldn't believe the rowdy violent tomboy liked to read cute girly manga. Mariko went around asking people if they saw a missing manga lying around. So far she got no results. She stopped by Acchan's room and found her doing Takamina's hair.

"Uhh sorry to interrupt your little play date but I wanted to ask you something." Mariko said.

"What is it?" Takamina said.

"Jurina's manga is missing and she's throwing a fit. You know where it is?"

"Nope. Acchan do you know?"

"No. I was with you the whole time remember? We were playing jan ken pon." Acchan said.

"Oh yeah that's right. Sorry Mariko but we don't know where it could be." Takamina said.

"That's ok. Thanks anyways." Mariko said as she was about to leave.

"Wait!" Acchan said.

"What?"

"Check room 210. There's a patient there that might know where it went. She knows everything that happens around here. She's like a mouse."

"Ok thanks Acchan."

Mariko walked down the hall to room 210 and when she walked in, she was ingulfed with mangas. They were everywhere on the floor, stacks against the walls, under and on top of the bed, everywhere! There were also a bunch of anime figures lying around. Mariko thought she had just walked into an otaku's room. The room was dark so she couldn't see much. She felt around for some kind of light switch. When she found it, she flipped it on and then there was a loud scream.

"Ahh bright light! Turn it off!"

Mariko looked down and saw Mayuyu covering her eyes. To the side, Mariko saw the manga Jurina was looking for. She tried to grab it but Mayuyu took it away before she could take it.

"Paws off! This is mine!" she hissed retreating back.

"No that's Jurina's and I have to return it." Mariko said.

"NO WAY!"

"Mayuyu!"

Yukirin had walked in and found Mayuyu holding the manga.

"Tell your patient to return the manga she stole." Mariko said.

"Mayuyu is that true?" Yukirin asked.

"No way it's mine. I haven't read it yet."

"I'm sorry Shinoda-san. Mayuyu here has kleptomania. She can't control herself and has urges to hoard and steal things. The things she collects just happens to be manga and anime figures. She's very obidient with everything I tell her as long as she gets to read manga. But if you try to take away any of her mangas she'll go nuts."

"Really?" Mariko got an idea.

She knew getting the manga back wasn't going to easy so she would have to use a different stradegy. She looked around for the most valuble object in the room. Then she saw an anime figure in a glass box sitting on the the shelf next to her. Mariko waited and then when Mayuyu wasn't looking, Mariko took the figure out of the box.

"Hey put down my Hatsune Miku figure!" Mayuyu said.

"Not until you give me the manga." Mariko said.

"No!"

"Then I'll break it."

"NOOOOOO!"

"Shinoda-san please stop. You don't know what you're doing!" Yukirin said.

"Give it back!"

Mayuyu jumpd up and attached herself to Mariko.

"Give it back!" Mayuyu demanded trying to get the figure back.

"Give me the manga!" Mariko demanded back.

"Both of you please stop!" Yukirin shouted.

Just then, Mariko threw the figure out of her hands. It slammed into the wall and broke into pieces.

"Oh no...."

Mariko saw Yukirin slowly starting to back away. Mariko looked over at Mayuyu was trying to resemble the shattered figureine. There was a dark look on her face. Her whole face turned red and her teeth gritted. She turned to Mariko who was now also starting to back away.

"I'll kill you!" Mayuyu said.

Mayuyu pulled out a sword from under the bed. Mariko wondered where she even got it. Probably from some cosplay set. But now wasn't the time to think about cosplay because there's a really mad otaku with a sword. Mariko turned around and ran out the room as fast as she could. But Mayuyu was right behind her with sword and all. The only thing Mariko could think was run to Jurina's room. Maybe she'll be able to help. Mariko rushed down to Jurina's room, locked the door and shouted,

"Jurina help! Really mad otaku with a sword is chasing me!"

"What?"

Before Mariko could say anything, the door was busted down and Mayuyu came in with her sword ready.

"Ahhhh!"

Mayuyu swung her sword but luckily missed and cut the wall instead.

"What's going on? Mayuyu why do you have a sword?" Jurina asked.

"She's the one who took your manga!"Mariko said.

"I tried to get it back but then things went bad and now's she's trying to kill me. Help!" 

"Shut up you anime hater!" Mayuyu said as she swung her sword again.

Mariko got out of the way and the sword barely hit Jurina.

"Mayuyu put the sword down!" Jurina said.

"Not until she pays for what she did to Miku!" Mayuyu protested.

"She broke your Hatsune Miku figure?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh Mariko you're screwed. That was Mayuyu's most valuable figure."

"I know she is!" Mayuyu said and she jumped onto the bed and then leaped on top of Mariko.

Mariko tried to get Mayuyu off her but she was really strong. All Mariko could do was move her head to avoid being stabbed.

"Jurina help!" Mariko shouted.

"No way. It's your fault for ticking her off."

"Help me or no more Melonpan for your sister!"

Jurina looked over at Rena who had tears forming around her eyes hearing she wouldn't get anymore Melonpan.

"Alright fine!"

Jurina ran out of the room leaving Mariko stuggling with the crazed otaku.

"Jurina!"

A couple minutes later, Jurina came back with an IV pole that patients use to walk around but sitll have an IV in them. She swung it at Mayuyu and nailed her right in the side. Mariko quickly got up and ran over to Rena.

"Hey don't use my sister as a shield!" Jurina said.

"Look out!"

Mayuyu came swinging at Jurina with full force. The two collided with the sound of metal clashing every five seconds. Mariko was suprised how well the pole was holding up. The two were battling each other like they do in the samurai movies. Both of their skills were equally matched in a fight that would seem like it could last forever. But then when Mayuyu's sword hit Jurina's pole, it snapped in half. Now Jurina had two pieces of what used to be her weapon. Jurina used to her advantage by throwing one part of the pole at Mayuyu leaving her stunned. Then she elbowed her in the chest and kicked her stomach sending her flying back. Jurina quickly rushed over and kicked the sword out of Mayuyu's reach. Then she held the sharpened end of the pole at Mayuyu's neck making her freeze.

"I win." Jurina said.

"For now." Mayuyu said.

Yukirin came in and quickly sedated Mayuyu to avoid anymore conflict. Then she carried her out taking the sword with her.

"Thanks for saving me." Mariko said.

"No problem. Just make sure you bring extra Melonpan at lunch right nee-chan?"

Rena nodded with excitement.

"Got it. Lots of Melonpan."

"I had a lot of fun. I can't wait for out next battle." Jurina said.

"You've done this before?" Mariko asked.

"Yep. Last time she won but choking me with the bed sheets. But this time I won! I can't wait for the next one." Jurina said as she gave Mariko a devil smile.

"What a scary girl." Mariko thought.

After the whole crazy otaku thing, Acchan walked up to Mariko,

"So did you find what you were looking for?" she asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for the tip." Mariko said.

"Glad to help. But I demand payment for my services."

"What?"

"I expect three tubs of cherry lip gloss by tomorrow ok?"

Acchan looked at Mariko with a devious glare.

"Uh yeah. Sure. Three right?" Mariko said.

"Yep! Thanks!"

"Acchan!" Takamina walked over.

Acchan's mood completely changed from dangerous to innocent.

"Let's get going. They have curry down in the lunch room."

"Aww but the curry is way too spicy for me!" Acchan said.

"Well if it gets too spicy I'll buy you that strawberry milk you love so much."

"Yay! Takamina you're the best!" Acchan said hugging Takamina.

"Alright let's get going."

"Hai! Oh and Mariko don't forget.."

"What?"

"Three tubes by tomorrow or else."

Then Acchan turned back and continued to walk away. Mariko stood there thinking,

"The people here are really scary."

========================================================================
Well there's chapter 5! Tell me what you think and leave a comment! Ahh now it's time for a short break.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2012, 09:21:54 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MADNESS IN DA MAD HOUSE IS MAD

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   My fics can be found here also: AKBlasphemy48   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2012, 09:30:05 PM »
i love my atsumina here..
taka spoiling her atsu..
mayu sugoii!
you really update fast!
keep it up!
we'll be waiting..

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2012, 09:44:10 PM »
Takamina ur spoiling that acchan brat too much :angry:

Love ur work  :heart:

:)
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2012, 10:42:22 PM »
mayu vs jurina..LOL..
it's like a fight between center and nezumi in mad house version..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline turratar

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2012, 12:29:37 AM »
Prologue: Lol poor acchan XD
Ch 1.:
-Yuko may be the cause of Haruna's paranoia... That's awful. Poor Haruna and Bad Yuko  :P
- Hmm an easy to anger Jurina... hmm this will get interesting
- I feel really bad for Rena  :(
Ch 2.:
-selfish Acchan is epic XD
-Omg acchan is so mean. Poor Haruna.  :P
- Sayaka to the rescue  :twothumbs
Ch 3.:
- Rena and melon pan moment was kawaii  :heart:
-Gekikara has appeared ... Oh crap
- Bad Yuko! No groping a person while they are having a seizure.
Ch 4.:
:lol: an ADHD Sae  :twothumbs
- Oh no Sae had sugar
Ch 5.:
-Jurina reads TMM  :P
-Mayu chan with a sword is scary  :shocked
-Mayu vs Jurina lolz I just thought of them in their Majisuka Gakuen outfits fighting XD

This is a really good series. I can't wait for your next update.  :thumbsup

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2012, 03:50:54 AM »
Your fic is awesome!
I like the new concept ^^

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2012, 03:53:17 AM »
there...takamidget spoiled acchan again *sigh*

and mariko,you're so impulsive...since you're the main char here-cmiiw-why don't you use your trolling skill,it would makes things more 'spicy' :kekeke:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: The Mad House update chapter 6
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2012, 05:15:46 AM »
Hello! I'm back with more ideas! Here's chapter six. Please enjoy!
========================================================================

Chapter 6

It was a slow day at Hirokawa Mental Facility which was very odd. Everyone was in their rooms not causing any trouble. This bothered Mariko because she got most of her entertainment from her patients. Being bored out of her mind, Mariko decided to go see what the other doctors were doing. Mariko first stopped at Yukirin's office. She was about to walk in but then she remembered what happened last time with Mayuyu. She didn't even want to get involved with the otaku again. Mariko decided to move on to Takamina. She found her alone which was really suprising. She was so used to seeing Acchan wrapped around her.

"Hey Takamina." Mariko said.

"Oh hello Mariko." Takamina said.

"Where's Acchan? Isn't she always clinged around you?"

"Well Acchan went a little too far yesterday so I put her in time out."

"How'd you manage to do that?"

"Look."

Takamina gestured to a door that had a window on it. Mariko looked inside and saw Acchan wrapped in a straight jacket. She was kicking and screaming pounding on the walls that were padded. The room must be sound proof because she couldn't hear anything Acchan was saying and to be honest, she really didn't want to.

"How long has she been in there?" Mariko asked.

"About five minutes." Takamina said.

"Jeez. Well I'm glad to see you finally getting a hold of Acchan. You've been spoiling her for too long."

"I know. But I can't help it. I love the way she acts when I spoil her. It reminds me of that one time when I was at the super market and..."

Mariko began to space out. She didn't really want to listen to Takamina talking to her about uninteresting things. Her mind began to wander and think about other things. Like what she was going to have for dinner. Her train of thought was stopped when Takamina shook her.

"Hey Mariko are you listening to me at all?" Takamina asked.

"Uh no sorry. The stuff you were talking about wasn't really interesting so I spaced out." Mariko said.

"Man! Everyone says that my stories are boring."

"You sound like my grandma talking about her days back in highschool and to be honest, I'd rather listen to her than you."

"Hey!"

"Well gotta go!"

Mariko smiled and left before the midget doctor could do anything. She really liked messing with her. After the not so interesting talk with Takamina, Mariko decided to go visit Haruna who she rarely checked in on. To her suprise, the girl was actually awake and was doing what looked like exercise.

"Hello Haruna." Mariko said.

"Hey Mariko." she said.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting myself into shape." she said as she started stretching her arms.

"Why?"

"So I'm ready to run when Yuko tries to attack me."

"You know she only does it cause she loves you." Mariko said.

"Yeah but it's scary! I'm afriad she'll hurt me." Haruna said as she tried to bend over and touch her toes even though she didn't get very far which was sad.

"That girl would do everything else to you except hurt you. Just give her a chance and maybe it won't be as bad as you think."

"Well ok, maybe next time I won't run away."

"Good. Plus Yuko finally might be able to get to third base with you." Mariko said with a perverted smile.

"What?" Haruna asked with a confused look.

"It's nothing."

Mariko left before Haruna realized what she meant. After talking to Haruna, Mariko felt like talking to Yuko. She walked over to her room and when she walked in, she found the little squirrel leaned up against the wall.

"Uh Yuko what are you doing?" Mariko asked.

"Listening for Nyannyan. Shhhhh!" she said.

"Well I wanted to tell you something that involves Haruna but since your busy..."

Mariko turned around to leave but then she felt a tug on her arm. She turned around and saw the squirrel girl with a very serious look on her face.

"Tell me." she said.

"I've convinced her to stop running away from you." Mariko said.

"Really? YAHOO!" Yuko jumped up and started cheering.

"Just don't go crazy. Take it nice and slow like they do in the dramas. You know?"

"Ohh you're right! Why didn't I think of that earlier!" Yuko said face palming herself.

"Well good luck and also look out, I may or may not have given her a weapon to defend herself with."

"You what?!"

Mariko left before Yuko could do anything. She liked messing with Yuko too. Maybe Miichan was right when she said Mariko was a sadist. The next stop was the Matsui sisters. She walked in the room and was suprised to only find Rena in the room.

"Where's Jurina?" Mariko asked.

"She's getting a check up." Rena said.

"Why aren't you with her?"

"I had another attack so I have to stay in bed."

"I see."

There was a moment of silence. Mariko had never really talked to Rena before because she was always so quiet. Talking to her was really nice. It was a lot better than being yelled at by Jurina.

"Um Shinoda-san I wanted you ask you about something." Rena said.

"What is it?" Mariko asked.

"Well I was wondering, next time Jurina gets mad, could you please be a little easier on her. She only acts that way because she's protecting me."

"No problem. As long as you tell her to hold back on me. I don't want to be killed by her."

"Sure." Rena said as she giggled a little.

"Well I better go so you can rest. I'll be checking in on you later ok?"

"Un."

Mariko left feeling warm inside. Rena was a really nice girl. It's hard to believe that girl holds a psychotic side inside that frail body of hers. The final stop was Sayaka. Mariko hadn't talked to Sayaka in a long time. She walked in and found her with Sae. It looked like they were trying doing some sort of test seeing how Sae was hooked up to a brain wave scanner.

"Oh sorry am I interuptting?" Mariko asked.

"Oh no you're fine. We're just about done." Sayaka said as she took off the head gear on Sae.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MARIKO!" Sae shouted as she twitched.

"Sae inside voice please!" Sayaka said hitting her head.

"Hi Sae. How are you?" Mariko said.

"Good good good! Sayaka was doing some weird brain scan thingy on my head." Sae said.

"I'm checking for abnormalities but there are probably a ton in that head of yours." Sayaka said.

"Hey!"

"Anyways, I heard what happened between you and Mayuyu. You alright?"

"Yeah. No injuries suprisingly." Mariko said.

"That's good to hear. I would've come down to help but Sae got a little out of control." Sayaka said glaring at Sae.

"I found a book and tried eating it!" Sae said with that genking smile of hers.

"Books are not meant to be eaten."

"But it had a picture of chicken on it so I had to take a bite." Sae protested.

"It wasn't even a book about food! It was a farm animal book for little kids." Sayaka said trying to make Sae understand.

"Still, it looked good."

"Uhh you're useless."

Mariko couldn't help but laugh at the two arguing. They were fighting like a mother and child.

"Hey Mairko before you leave. Can you hand me Sae's medicine. It's sitting on my desk in a orange container."

"Sure."

Mariko walked over to her desk and found two orange containers. She didn't know which one was Sae's so she just randomly grabbed one.

"Here." Mariko said handing Sayaka the container.

"Thanks." Sayaka said.

Mairko left and on the way out, she found Miichan walking down the hall.

"Oi Gachapin!" Mariko said.

"Stop calling me that" Miichan said.

"I can't help it. You look like one so therefore I dub you Gachapin."

"It's not funny."

"I could give you something different. Like human shield."

"What?"

Just then, another nurse tripped and dropped her tea. Mariko quickly grabbed Miichan and placed her in font and the tea splashed all over Miichan.

"Hey!"

"Well it's either human shield or Gachapin. Your choice." Mariko said with an evil smile.

"Mou fine! You can call me Gachapin." Miichan said as she began dabbing out the tea on her nurse outfit.

"Man everything is so boring!" Mariko said stretching across the desk.

"Why don't you go check on your patients." Miichan asked.

"I did. They're all fine... Sadly."

"You really are a sadist."

"Shut it Gachapin."

But then there was a loud crash followed by laughter. Then Sae came bolting down the hall laughing like she always did. Soon after, Sayaka ran past. But then she stopped and ran back over to Mariko.

"You idiot!" she said.

"What?" Mariko said.

"You gave Sae the wrong pills. You gave her sugar pills that were meant for a different patient of mine. She ate five of them!!"

"Oops sorry. Guess you'll have to go after her."

Sayaka was about to say something when there was more screaming down the hall.

"Sae stop trying to eat the nurse!" Sayaka said as she ran off.

Then running in the opposite direction, Haruna was running down with Yuko right behind her.

"Ahhh I can't do it! I just can't!" Haruna shouted.

"Come on Nyannyan! I'll go nice and slow like they do in those dramas!" Yuko shouted back.

"That's only in the perverted dramas you pervert!"

The two ran down the hall like a cat and mouse. Then Takamina came from behind screaming.

"Ahhhhh! Acchan calm down!" Takamina said.

"You locked me in a room with my arms tied!" Acchan screamed as she ran after the midget.

"Acchan I'm sorry!"

"You're gonna be sorry!"

The two ran past Mariko and then out of nowhere, Jurina and Mayuyu came rolling out into the hall. They were on the ground punching and kicking each other.

"Give me back my manga!" Jurina said punching Mayuyu.

"Never!" Mayuyu said kicking Jurina said.

Mariko stood there staring at all the craziness around her. Then Miichan tapped her on the shoulder.

"Aren't you going to do something about this?" she asked.

Mariko sighed and then said,

"I guess so."

As much as Mariko hated it, she did have a job to do. But she was glad that things were back to normal. Back to it's normal mad self.

THE END ..........

Or is it?

================================================================================
I'm not sure if I should stop here or keep going. Tell me what you think whether or not I should continue or stop? It's up to you!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2012, 05:24:38 AM »
OMG, continue, PLEASE  :bow: :bow: :bow:

This was so hilarious!!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't comment more, I find no words to describe this madness, but oc, I liked Yuko-sama here the most  :wub: :wub: :wub:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   My fics can be found here also: AKBlasphemy48   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2012, 05:26:57 AM »
Seriously Jurina, Tokyo Mew Mew?? :rofl:

Finally Yukirin and Mayuyu make their appearance in this story! And I love their characters :heart: Yukirin is so "invisible" and cold like Black. Her charge is really easy to handle compared to Mariko and Sayaka's. My MaYuki senses tell me that she secretly enjoys watching Mayuyu read manga :wub: Looking forward to more MaYuki interactions!

Jurina and Mayuyu having regular battles makes the Mad House an even more awesome place! :rock: :grin:

And Takamina, you are not helping Acchan's condition :doh:

Anyway, I want to say I really love this story and your updating speed amazes me! Keep rocking the Mad House! XD

anzai48

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2012, 05:33:13 AM »
ASYLUM.......... :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco:
I've been searching for this kind of theme (ever since I saw Baby Doll's Sucker Punch :lol: ).
I was even thinking to write one about asylum because I saw noone writing it.

But then I saw this!!! So happy...... :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco:

This theme really fits my taste.  :twothumbs
Asylum full of madness. This is one place that violence and crazy fight scenes are allowed, because in here they're all crazy anyway.

MAYUKI.....YAAAAYY...........Finally they appeared....... :deco:
And I can't think of any other character for our Cyborg, other than being a kleptomaniac little thief (and also a mad otaku). It suits her so much!!!  :lol: :lol:

Mayuyu with swords kinda remind me of her danso episode in AKBingo.
Sword fight Mayu VS Jurina is so funny. Too bad Jurina kicked her ass.... :lol:
I hope there will be more Mayuyu in your next update..........With sword, or bazooka, chasing everyone down in the house..... :lol:
CYBORG REVOLUTION.....haha.... :lol:

Well, I like all the characters here.....
But, just like my most fave in Majisuka, here the characters I like the most are Mayuyu, Rena (in spicy mode) and Jurina.
And Black still got a skill, being invisible, melting in the dark, and then showed up out of the blue. XD

You update fast.....too fast..... :twothumbs

You must keep going.... :)

--------------------------
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 05:50:15 AM by anzai48 »

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2012, 06:15:40 AM »
I'm seriously happy with this fic. :thumbsup
Happy because the setting is kind of extreme for my tastes, but never thought I would enjoy a lot 'being' in a mental facility. :rofl:
And happy because it's Mariko-centric, although it's quite odd when seeing Mariko more as the rookie. Moreover, to Takamina? :lol:

This chapter 6, I guess this also proves that Mariko is a masochist.
She likes messing with the patients, yet in the same time she felt bored that her patients not (initiatively) messing with her. Isn't it like her wanting people to bring her 'trouble'? :lol:

And I would be glad to wait for more exploration of her and her nurse's relationship. I bet this two only can also ignite some madness, even escalate it to some degree. :lol:

One more, I'm happy because you update so rapidly too! Excellent! :thumbsup

I'm not sure if I should stop here or keep going. Tell me what you think whether or not I should continue or stop? It's up to you!
Judging from our comments here, I think it's safe to say that we'll be super disappointed if you end this faster than when it's supposed to end. :yep:
Update faster.. yes, end faster.. no! :lol: (unless a serious restraint comes over you and forces you to stop)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 08:45:26 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2012, 06:59:05 AM »
OMG!! atsumina!! your are amazing... haruna let yuko make her move.. :D dont be afraid..
Follow me
http://haruko48.tumblr.com/

MY FANFIC
Surprise Gift ║ Kai x Atsuko
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=34484.0

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2012, 07:26:03 AM »
THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!

YUKO SO PERVERT!!! SAE IS SO GENKING LOL SUGAR PILLS. Mariko is so sadist...

ACCHAN IS SO CUUUUUUTE!!! MAYU IS SO FUNNY LOL!!!! Otaku powarrrrr!!.
But I wish Gekikara came out more often to add to the lulz.

Nice and slow LOL!!! This fic is just cuteness overload!!!

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2012, 08:21:42 AM »
AWSOME FIC~!!  :thumbup :thumbup
madness overload, hilarious overload  :rofl: :rofl:
You should continue it  :yep: :yep: :yep:
I'd like to see another update from you  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2012, 12:55:22 PM »
Don't you dare to stop this fic!!  :twisted:
we love it ya know!
esp me!!
i know taka won't resist acchan.. she would release her in about 7 minutes lololol.. :lol:

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2012, 01:20:06 PM »
I just got up from bed and 1 new chapters.  :jphip:
Mayuyu reeally is crazy. I think she is the craziest in there.
MORE ATSUMINA! I wonder what is Acchan going to do to Takamina for locking her up with her hands TIRD UP?! :D
"Sae, stop trying to eat the nurse" I laughed so hard.
Looking forward to the next chapter!  :thumbup

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sloth Love Chunks - Loveless Ideals