JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Ame ni Utaeba

Author Topic: The Mad House/Genking Deka  (Read 97782 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: The Mad House update chapter 10 part 1
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2012, 10:11:39 PM »
Oh, Yukirin without her top part of bikini  :mon bleed2:

And KojiYuu!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic:

Will they be alright?!!

Sae, you were too overexcited LOL

Mayuyu, cutie pie  XD XD
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2012, 10:49:54 PM »
the part of Mayu and Yukirin  :on bleed:
Mayu always like a kid  :on lol:
what did happen to Haruna and Yuko  :fainted:
 :wahaha:  I love this fic so much I can't stop laughing when I'm reading it  :hiakhiakhiak:
please cantinue I can't  wait for the next part  :on gay:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2012, 12:06:57 AM »
HAHA! The president of the institute must be crazy too!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: The Mad House update chapter 10 part 2
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2012, 01:51:41 AM »
Hello everyone! I'm back with part 2! I have a lot planned out for the two.You ready to find out what happens to Kojiyuu? Well continue reading and see what happens! Enjoy.
================================================================================

Chapter 10 part 2

"Alright everyone listen up!" Sayaka said.

"Mariko and I are going to look for Yuko and Haruna. In the mean time, Takamina and Yukirin are going to watch you. So you guys behave while we're gone. We'll be back soon and if we're not back in two days, Yukirin is going to send out a search and rescue squad. You guys understand? If you miss behave I have given the staff to take certain actions if needed."

"Hai!" everyone said.

"Good. Alright then let's go." 

Mariko and Sayaka headed off into the wild to look for Haruna and Yuko. They must have ran into the wild trying to get away from the explosion. Then they got too far out and because it was dark out they couldn't find their way out.

"Knowing Haruna, she probably ran into the wild and Yuko ran after her because she can't be alone for two seconds without her." Mariko said.

"You're probably right." Sayaka said.

"So where should we start?"

"Well the explosion was in the north so we should probably head south."

"Alright."

The two headed south and called out Yuko and Haruna's name. The path they had taken was pretty rugged and hard to walk through. You couldn't see the ground because it was covered by the plants and there all kinds of bugs flying around. The weather was hot and Mariko was sweating like crazy. She would rather be relaxing on the beach but instead she's on a girl hunt for Yuko and Haruna. The two continued to walk until Sayaka stopped her.

"What is it?" Mariko asked.

"Don't move!" Sayaka said.

"What is it?"

"Just don't move Mariko."

"What are you-"

Mariko soon figured out what Sayaka was talking about. On her neck, Mariko felt something slimy wrap itself around her neck. Then there was the sound of hissing near her ear. Mariko looked over and saw a giant snake staring at her right in the eyes.

"AHHHHHHH!"

Mariko panicked and started running. The snake was still wrapped around her and was slowly starting to tighten its grip. Mariko could feel the air being squeezed out of her. She thought she was done for but then she saw a stick hanging loosely from a tree. She grabbed it and stabbed the snake forcing it to loosen its grip. It was just enough for her to get her arm in between her neck and the snake and throw it off. Mariko started gasping for air when she got the snake off her. But the snake wasn't done yet. It hissed at her and started to slither back to her.

"Oh no you don't!" Mariko said.

She backed away and tried to move but the snake had her trapped. But then Mariko saw a rock near by. She quickly picked it up and lifted it above the snake.

"Goodbye!"

Then she dropped it right on the snake crushing it under the massive rock. Mariko couldn't believe what she had just done and was now standing there staring at the dead snake. Now that the snake was out of the way, Mariko had realized that she had separated herself from Sayaka and now had no idea where she was.

"This is just great!" Mariko thought.

"Well, better keep walking."

Mariko continued to walk for what felt like hours. She kept walking and walking only to find more wild life and plants. Mariko was very careful when walking through a field of vines making sure not to grab one that was actually another snake. She had to walk along edges and cliffs. Through random dips in the ground and through unknown plants. Mariko almost stepped on a red ant hill if it wasn't for the sun.

"Man where are they?!" Mariko said.

She was starting to get paranoid. It was getting dark and there was still no sign of Haruna, Yuko or Sayaka. Every rustle she heard in the bushes made her think something was following her. Every step she took was carefully placed fearing she would step on something dangerous. Mariko thought she was going to lose it when all of the sudden, she heard a familiar cry. It was coming from up ahead of her. Mariko ran as fast as she could to the sound of the cries. Then in a small opening she found Yuko and Haruna.

"Mariko help!" Haruna said.

"What's wrong?" Mariko asked.

"This tree fell and Yuko moved me out of the way so it wouldn't hit me. But then she ended up getting hit and she's been trapped ever since. I tried moving it but it's too heavy."

"How is she?"

"Look."

Mariko looked over and saw Yuko lying there barely breathing.

"Not good. We need to get the tree off of her. Help me lift it."

Together, Haruna and Mariko tried lifting the tree but got nowhere. Even with the combined strength, they weren't strong enough to lift the tree. They needed someone like strong like Sayaka to lift it who was still missing.

"What do we do?!" Haruna said starting to cry.

"Just shut up and let me think!" Mariko said.

She stood there trying to think of a plan when she heard rustling in the bushes. Then out of nowhere a wild boar came charging at Mariko. Luckily, Mariko moved out of the way and the boar missed. But then it turned around was coming right back at them only this time at Haruna. It charged and it looked like Haruna wasn't going to move out of the way in time. But then something got in the way and stopped the boar. It took Mariko a while to realize it was Sayaka who was holding the boar back.

"Sayaka!" Mariko said.

"Hurry up and help Yuko!" Sayaka said trying to hold the boar back.

"Haruna!"

Haruna quickly ran over to Mariko.

"On the count of three I'm going to lift the tree. When I do, you pull Yuko out got it?"

Haruna nodded her head.

"Alright then 1, 2, 3!"

With all her strength, Mariko lifted the tree just enough for Haruna to pull Yuko out. When Yuko was out, Mariko dropped the tree.

"How is she?" Mariko asked.

"I don't know!" Haruna cried.

"Yuko can you hear me?"

"Nyannyan... Where's Nyannyan?" she said.

"I'm right here Yuko." Haruna said holding her hand.

"Not good. It looks like she's got a few broken ribs and is now suffering from internal bleeding. We got to get her out of here." Mariko said.

"But what about Sayaka?" Haruna asked.

"I'm fine! JUST GO!" Sayaka shouted as she pushed the boar back.

Mariko picked Yuko up and her and Haruna ran. Mariko looked back hoping Sayaka was going to be alright. The two ran all the way back to the resort where the others were waiting. Takamina and Yukirin took Yuko inside to operate after seeing her injuries. Haruna was right behind them.

"Where's Sayaka?" Acchan asked.

"We had to leave her behind." Mariko said panting trying to catch her breath.

"Why?" Sae asked.

"There was a wild boar that attacked us. Sayaka stayed behind and fended it off while Haruna and I ran with Yuko."

"We have to go back for her!" Acchan said.

"Then let's go!"

Mariko, Sae, and Acchan were about to run back in when a huge dark figure came out. They weren't sure what it was and was immediately startled and backed away. It took a few steps closer and then suddenly dropped. In the light, Mariko realized it was the boar only it was dead. And standing before her was Sayaka covered in its blood. She looked badly bruised from the fight she had.

"Who wants roasted pork tonight?" she said.

"Sayaka!" Sae ran up to Sayaka and hugged her. She didn't even care that Sayaka was covered in blood.

"Easy Sae. I'm still pretty sore." she said pushing the genking girl down.

"How did you kill it?" Mariko asked.

"Once you guys left, I pulled out a knife I brought with me and stabbed the living day out of it. It took a while because the knife wasn't really hitting any of the vital spots. But then I finally got it."

"Why did you bring it back here?" Acchan said keeping her distance from the bloodied Sayaka.

"Well I didn't want it to waste so I brought it back for us to eat."

"Yay!" Sae said jumping up and down.

"That's not a bad idea. I'm starving anyways."

"Alright then help me cook it. Acchan you want to help?" Sayaka asked.

"Eww gross! No way."

"Suit yourself. You just won't get much when it's done."

"Hey!"

Two hours later, the pork was done and man did it look good. Everyone gathered around the fire and ate happily. Mariko and Sayaka were told Yuko was going to be fine and the operation was a success. A couple minutes after Yuko came out.

"Hey you shouldn't be out here." Mariko said.

"I'm fine. I heal fast." Yuko said.

"But you just had an operation."

"So? Nothing can stop me from being around my Nyannyan." Yuko said as she hugged Haruna.

"Mou!!"

Haruna was going to push Yuko away but then she remembered how Yuko had saved her and stopped.

"Only tonight because you saved my life, I'll let you do whatever you want." Haruna said blushing.

"Hooray!"

"Hey Takamina why can't we be like that?" Acchan asked.

"Because you didn't save my life." Takamina replied.

"No but you saved mine so tonight, I'm going to let you do whatever you want to me." Acchan said in a seducing voice as she wrapped her arms around the midget girl.

"Get a room." Mayuyu said.

"Hey that's not nice." Yukirin said.

"Shut up Yukirin. Or should I tell the others what I did to you after the swim suit accident"

"Shut up Mayuyu!"   

Yukirin's face got bright red.

"I don't want to know what any of you are going to do but leave me out of it!" Mariko said.

"Oh come on Mariko we know you want some love too." Sae said.

"Shut up! Hey do you guys know where Gachapin is?"

"I think she went inside to get drinks." Sayaka said.

"Hey you guys!"

Everyone looked over and saw Miichan carrying a bunch of drinks. She was running over when she suddenly tripped and fell over right on top of Mariko. Then next thing she knew, Mariko and Miichan's lips were locked in a kiss. It took a while for her to realize it and when she did, she shoved Miichan off her.

"Ahh I kissed a Gachapin!" Mariko said wiping her mouth.

"Ahh I kissed a Baba!" Miichan said pretending to gag.

"What'd you say?"

"Baba!"

"Why you!"

Everyone laughed as they watched the two wrestle each other to the ground. In the end, Mariko won and was now sitting on top of Miichan.

"Get off me!' Miichan demanded.

"Not until you apalogize for calling me a Baba! Mariko said.

"Never!"

As Miichan struggled, Mariko started to think,

"There is really something wrong with this nurse. What am I going to do with her?"

====================================================================
Well there's part 2! I hoped everyone liked it and please tell me what you think!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2012, 01:59:33 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You deserve a proper comment from me, but I'm so lazy... And sleepy...

*leaves spot to properly comment some time later*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline turratar

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2012, 02:00:53 AM »
Sayaka is awesome  :heart:
Yuko heals really fast  :lol:
Baba Gachapin kiss was  :lol:
Overall  :twothumbs

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2012, 05:09:49 AM »
LOL ALL THE STAFF ARE MILITARY TRAINED!!!

YUKO PROTECTING NYANNYAN SO COOL!!!!

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!

So cute, funny and awesome! At first I thought Kojiyuu ran away to make out but actually Haruna had a seizure...

ME AND MY PERVERTED MIND

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2012, 05:41:07 AM »
What happend with mayuki after swimsuit accident?

Hehe

I want Mayuki hot scene! LOL LOL

Thank for the update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mad House update chapter 11
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2012, 07:23:22 AM »
Greetings everyone I am back and have loads of new ideas. Lately, everyone seems to have a little bit of a perverted mind. So, this chapter is going to involve everyone being perverted! But don't worry, it won't be like super rated M stuff. Owner of website if you are reading this please do not be mad! I swear there will be nothing extreme. But for now, please enjoy!
================================================================================

Chapter 11

When Mariko first walked into the facility, she was instantly grabbed and dragged into another room. She looked around and saw Takamina and Sayaka staring at her.

"What's going on?" Mariko asked.

"There was a chemical spill in the lab down stairs. We contained the spill but the gases got into the vents." Sayaka said. 

"We have a lab?" Mariko said not even knowing they had one.

"Yes anyways, the gas is causing everyone to be really affectionate towards each other."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning everyone's all lovey dovey!" Takamina said.

"Oh. Wait what do you mean by lovey dovey?"

"Like they're hugging and kissing each other."

"Oh good." Mariko was thinking of a different kind.

"They're basically acting like perverted drunks." Sayaka said.

"Then how come you guys weren't affected?' Mariko asked.

"The gas must have wore off by the time we arrived."

"Then where's Yukirin?"

"That's another thing. Yukirin got chased down by Mayuyu and Mayuyu ended up kissing her. When she did, Yukirin got a lovey dovey too." Takamina said.

"Oh no poor Yukirin. You know Takamina I'm suprised you're still here." Mariko said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well knowing you and how much you love Acchan, I'm suprised you don't use this as an excuse and run out there and kiss her right now."

"Shut up!"

"Hey I'm just saying the truth."

"Alright both of you calm down." Sayaka said.

"We need to think of a plan"

"Do you know how to stop it?" Mariko asked.

"Well I think all we have to do is shock them."

"You want us to taze them?" Takamina said.

"No! I mean spooke them. I saw Haruna have a seizure and black out for a moment. When she woke back up, she saw Yuko and got spooked returning to her normal self. But then Yuko kissed her again and she went back to lovey dovey mode."

"Oh I get it."

"So how are we going to do that?" Mariko said.

"Well we'll have to split up and sneak up on them. I'll take Sae, and the Matsui sisters, Mariko you get Mayuyu and Yukirin, and Takamina you get Acchan, Yuko, and Haruna got it?"

"Yep." Takamina said.

"Try not to get seduced." Mariko said.

"Shut up!"

"Alright let's split up!"

The three split up and set off for their designated targets. Mariko walked down the hall searching for Mayuyu and Yukirin. Then she found them in one of the exam rooms. It looked like Mayuyu was pretending to be the doctor and Yukirin was the patient.

"Yukirin, it's time for your check up." Mayuyu said in a drunk voice.

Mayuyu pulled out a stethoscope and placed it against Yukirin's chest.

"You're heart is beating really fast. It must be love sickness. I know the perfect cure."

Mayuyu leaned in and kissed Yukirin. The two were locked in a pasionate kiss and Mariko couldn't help but watch. But then she remembered she had a job to and brought herself back to reality. She waited for the right moment and then jumped into the room. Yukirin saw this and yelled but Mayuyu looked unaffected.

"Yukirin get over her now!" Mariko said.

"Shinoda-san!" Yukirin got up and tried to run but Mayuyu grabbed her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Mayuyu said as she pulled Yukirin back to her.

The two kissed again and when Mayuyu released Yukirin, she was back in her lovey dovey mode.

"Hey Mayuyu lets get Mariko too." Yukirin said.

"Good idea."

The two got up and slowly started towalk towards Mariko.

"Ahhhh!"

Mariko quickly exited the room and shut the door behind. She ran down the hall as fast as she could only to be stopped by the Matsui sisters.

"Hey nee chan did I tell you how much I love you?" Jurina said.

"Of course you did." Rena said.

"Did I tell Mariko how much I love her too?"

"No and I don't think I did either."

"Then let's both tell her."

The two Matsui sisters started to get closer to Mariko who only turned around ran away.

"Find Sayaka." she thought.

As she ran down the hall, she found Sayaka on the ground hugging and kissing Sae.

"I love you so much!" Sayaka said.

"I love you too giant gorilla." Sae said.

The two went in for another hug.

"Not Sayaka!"

Just then Takamina and Acchan came out along with Yuko and Haruna. Mariko had expected Takamina to be out but certainly not Sayaka.

"I love you Nyannyan!" Yuko said clinging on to Haruna's back.

"I love you to Yuko." Haruna said supporting the girl.

They looked like father and son enjoying a piggy back ride.

"Hey Takamina I feel lonely let's get married." Acchan said.

"That's a great idea!" Takamina said.

"But who will be the one to marry us?"

"How about Mariko?"

"That would be fantastic!"

"Let's get her!"

The two love crazed girls started running after Mariko along with the Matsui sisters. The four of them were really fast and right behind her. But Mariko was quicker with having long legs as an advantage and managed to escape the crazy lovers. She stopped to take a quick rest to catch her breath. But then out of nowhere Miichan came up.

"Ahhh! What the heck Gachapin! Don't scare me like that!" Mariko said.

Miichan didn't respond like she usually did. She just smiled and looked at Mariko with half open eyes.

"Gachapin... don't tell me you-"

Mariko was cut off by Miichans lips pressed against hers. As soon as they kissed, Mariko felt something rush into her head and into her chest. It was a warm feeling that made her heart ache. It was yearning for more love. Mariko's vision started to get a little blurry and it looked like there was pink lighting around her. She got the sudden urge to start kissing Miichan again. But being her, Mariko fought it. She looked over and saw a fire alarm nearby. That's when she realized that if she pulled it then it would activate the sprinklers. That should shock everyone back to normal. Mariko tried to walk over and pull it but Miichan grabbed her.

"Don't leave." Miichan said.

Mariko tried to move but Miichan wouldn't let up. The next thing she knew, Miichan had Mariko pinned against the wall and was leaning in for another kiss. She tried to move but the Gachapin was really strong. Having no choice, Mariko head butted Miichan making her let go and fall over. Mariko took this chance and quickly ran over to pull the fire alarm. Cold water shot out of the sprinklers and she could hear everyone screaming around the corner. Mariko herself began to turn back to normal.

"Ouch!"

Mariko looked over and saw Miichan with a bloody nose.

"When did this happen?" Miichan said looking at the blood.

Mariko couldn't help but laugh at the confused girl. Then she walked into the hall to see how the others were. Jurina and Rena were shivering while Sae was trying to splash Sayaka with the water on the ground. Yuko was still clinging onto Haruna but Haruna was fighting back this time. Takamina and Acchan were on the ground looking confused and Mayuyu and Yukirin next to them doing the same.

"What happened?" Acchan asked.

"There was a gas leak and everyone got lovey dovey." Mariko said.

"Good job pulling the fire alarm." Sayaka said.

"How'd you get caught?"

"Genking here snuck up on me instead of me on her."

"Oh. Do I want to even ask how Takamina got caught?"

"Acchan was too strong. I tried to fight back but she was too much." Takamina said.

"Yeah I'm sure you tried to fight back." Mariko said.

"I did!"

"Hey what's this ring on my hand?" Acchan said.

Everyone looked at Acchan's hand and small a ring with a small diamond on it.

"Ahh!" Takamina shouted.

"What?"

Takamina quickly took the ring off Acchan.

"Hey give it back. I liked it!"

"No!" Takamina said.

"Takamina!" Acchan gave Takamina an evil glare.

"You can't have it. It's too early."

"But I want it."

"No!"

Before Acchan could do anything, Takamina popped the ring into her mouth and swallowed it.

"Takamina!"

"Don't worry! You'll get it back in a couple of hours."

"Eww gross!"

Mariko stood there watching the two argue and couldn't help but wonder where did that ring come from and why Takamina panicked when Acchan found it. After thinking about it, Mariko finally figure it out. Takamina saw this and gave Mariko a "don't you dare tell her" glare. Mariko just smiled and nodded her head. Even though she couldn't say, Mariko now knew a new secret about the midget doctor.

==================================================================================
Well there's chapter 11! I hope you all liked the sharing of love. And see if you can figure out what the ring was on Acchan's hand. But then again, all you Atsumina fans probably already figured it out. And again, there was no super mature stuff and don't expect it to get more intense. I respect the rules and follow them as so. Well I hope you all enjoyed it and tell me what you think!

PS: I think I update way too fast. Maybe I should slow down a little.

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2012, 07:33:42 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHA GIANT GORILLA LOL OMG

THIS IS SO HILARIOUS!!! MAYUKI IS SO FUNNY!!! HAHAHAHHAHA

I'M LAUGHING LIKE MAD NOW!!! LOLOLOLOLO

And don't slow down! There's no need to! But im jealous that you have so much time..

Reminds me of Zero no Tsukaima when the maid dropped the love potion she was supposed to give to Saito... Louise started acting loveydovey with the other girls LOL

Your fic is almost crack XD my fics are pure crack lol. You can add the crack very subtly while maintaining a good storyline.
I have no idea what I'm typing LOL I'M TOO BUSY LAUGHING

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2012, 08:23:04 AM »
reserved space for my proper comment later

ch10 p1
yay...beach and bikini :onioncheer:
oh no...the squirrel and the cat MIA :OMG:
sae-chan... :shifty:

ch10 p2
AkiGori and MariTroll to the rescue :cool1:
oh my...mariko don't you feel something strange when the snake wraped itself on your neck :sweat:

ch11
MaYuki scene :on bleed:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:42:16 PM by bunny_rabbit »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2012, 09:37:51 AM »
*saves spot for comment*

This was hilarious  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And yet, it had a very sweet AtsuMina moment  :wub: :wub: :wub: Ah, the engagement ring, now was it? SWEET  :wub: :wub: :wub:

And MaYuki was so smexy, being in a doctor and patient mode  :D

Oh, KojiYuu  :deco: :deco: :deco: piggyback riding, was it? so sweet  :wub: :wub: :wub:

And Sayaka-The-Giant-Bear kissing a psycho Sae is just PURE WIN  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RenaJuri was really sweet :wub:

But the most interesting part was MariMii... I hope they grow to like each other to the point where they need no potion to kiss  :roll: :roll: :roll:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:09:44 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2012, 09:55:51 AM »
They are so cute~
Sayaka is physicaly strong but Mariko is really mentaly strong. Awesome!

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2012, 12:40:03 PM »
"Hey what's this ring on my hand?" Acchan said.

oh my oh my atsumina get married please..

As usual you did a good job here miyumi-san..
I really can't express my words to you..
one thing i know is I like you a lot! I like your story! and and and..everything you do to make us all go Loco

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2012, 01:12:46 PM »
Oh, man. You’re a super writer. You make awesome stories and update fast.
I really enjoy those chapters..
The couples’ love dovey scene

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2012, 01:53:28 PM »
Reading this fic really made my day XD So darn cute/funny/mad/etc. Plus you update fast (no complain there :wub:)

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2012, 03:03:25 PM »
Beach and bikini~~   :mon lovelaff:
Yukirin got undressed  :mon bleed2:
 :mon pumped: SAYAKA HOLDING A BOAR !   :mon lmao:
Poor Yuko got hurt to save her nyaan nyaan  :mon hanky: but it's worth  :mon fyeah:
The leaking gas really make a chaos but Mariko comes to save the world ~   :mon beam:
Everyone lovey dovey moments were soooooooo  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:
( Minna wa perv~~~ XD )
Atsumina~ hurry get married ~  XD XD

I love your fic sooo much  :mon XD: please keep update :mon yeah:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2012, 03:45:33 PM »
Chapter 10 part 2
Yuko saved Haruna Yuko kakkoi  :cool1:
"Shut up Yukirin. Or should I tell the others what I did to you after the swim suit accident"
"Shut up Mayuyu!"   
Yukirin's face got bright red.
I wonder what happened between Mayu and Yuki I want to know it  :on bleed:
aaah! a kiss between Miichan and Mariko I hope that their relation get a developpment  :shy1:

Chapter 11
what atsumina married  :shy2:
Haruna and Yuko lovely as always  :nya:
Rena and Jurina are so sweet   :luvluv2:
Mayu and Yuki's scene being in a doctor and patient and kissing kyaaa   :on bleed:

I can't wait for the next chapter please update soon  :farofflook:
Miichan kissed Mariko again  :luvluv1:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mad House update chapter 12
« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2012, 05:19:07 PM »
Minna! Thank you so much for the feedback. Everyone is so nice! I think some of the gas got to you guys. Haha just kidding but anyways, here's chapter 12 and this chapter is going to teach a lesson about eating mysterious foods. Please enjoy!

Chapter 12

"Hey Mariko I think there's something wrong with Jurina." Takamina said.

"What do you mean?" Mariko asked.

"Look over there."

There lying on the ground was Jurina. She had a very relaxed looked on her face.

"I don't see anything wrong." Mariko said.

"Mariko. She has a conduct disorder and is usually wound up and on guard. But look at her! She looks like a hippie staring at the clouds." Takamina said.

"That is true and I don't see Rena around her. I'm going to look into it."

Mariko walked over to Jurina who was still lazingly lying on the floor.

"Uh Jurina what are you doing?" Mariko asked.

"Just chillin." Jurina said.

"Where's Rena?"

"Back in her room. She started acting funny so I left. By the way Mariko you look very pretty today."

"Ok I'll go check on her and thanks I guess."

Mariko left feeling really weirded out. When Mariko was about to enter the room, the door came flying open. Rena stood there with a mad look on her face.

"Hey Rena are you-"

"Shut up!" she said.

"What's wrong?" Mariko asked suprised at the sudden reaction.

"Where's my stupid sister?"

"Uh down the hall. Rena maybe you should-"

"Shut up you hag." Rena barked.

Mariko stepped back and and watched as the angry girl stompped down the hall to Jurina.

"Hey get up!" she said grabbing Jurina's shirt.

"Hi Rena-chan." Jurina said.

"They got super spicy curry in the lunch room today and you're going to give me your lunch." Rena said.

"Ok."

"Then lets go."

Rena started dragging Jurina down the hall like a puppy being scolded. Once they were gone, Mariko walked into Rena's room to look for anything that could've caused their strange behavior. She looked around and didn't see anything. But then sitting on the table, Mariko found a strange blue fruit that looked like an apple. She saw two bite marks out of it and the inside was actually red. Mariko took the fruit and walked around asking people if they knew what it was. No one knew what it was until suddenly, Mayuyu came up.

"Hey I know what that is!" she said.

"What is it?" Mariko asked.

"It's a Poco loco fruit."

"A what?"

"A Poco loco fruit. They're usually found on tropical islands and served in fruity drinks. Oh and they're super rare. Did you bring it back from the island?"

"No I found it in Jurina and Rena's room. It looks like they took a bite out of it." Mariko said.

"Uh oh." Mayuyu said.

"Why uh oh?"

"It's called the Poco loco fruit because of the effect it has on people when it isn't properly prepared. In a drink nothing happens but if you eat it raw then bad things."

"Like?"

"There's a chemical in the fruit that causes the brain to act a certain way. It basically mimics the oppostie you. So let's say if you're usually mean then you'll be super nice or if you're nice then you'll act mean. You act all loco." Mayuyu said.

"Oh. Shoot! No wonder those two were acting weird!"

"What?"

"Jurina started acting like a hippie and Rena started acting like a bully." Mariko said.

"Not good. We gotta snap them out of it before things get really bad. If things are left as they are, the effects could be permanent."

"Oh God. Do you know how to fix it?"

"Maybe. Give me some time to look into it. In the mean time you go find the two and try to get them in the same room."

"Got it."

The two split up and Mariko rushed down to the lunch room where they said they would be. When she walked in, the first thing she saw was a table shoot past her head. She looked over and saw Rena throwing tables and everyone was huddled in the corner.

"Mariko help!" Acchan said.

Rena saw Mariko and started aiming at her. A table was heading straight for her but she moved out of the way in time. She kept running but then something grabbed her. Mariko looked down and saw Jurina latching onto her leg.

"Mariko I love you so much." she said tightening her grip on Mariko's leg.

"Jurina get off!"

"No not until you love me back!"

Before Mariko could say anything, another table shot past her. Mariko reacted by ducking as the table smashed into the wall. It hit Jurina in the head but she didn't look like she was hurt. Mariko got up and started running with the hippie girl still clung to her arm.

"Stay still so I can hit you!" Rena shouted.

Another table shot by almost hitting Mariko right in the head.

"Hey Takamina you got any sedatives on you?"

"Yeah why?" Takamina said.

"Toss me one."

Takamina pulled out a sedative and chucked it at Mariko. She caught it and now started running towards Rena. As she carefully dodged the tables flying past her head, Mariko ran up to Rena and injected the sedative into Rena. Luckily, Rena wasn't in psyco mode so the sedative worked and she calmed down.

"Hey Takamina help me carry Rena to her room." Mariko said.

"Sure."

Together, the two carried Rena into her room. Then they tied her in restraints to avoid her from getting angry. They also had to tie Jurina so she would stop hugging Mariko even though she thought it was nice. A couple minutes later, Mayuyu came running in.

"Ok I found a cure. I have everything prepared. All I need now is the fruit. Do you have it?" Mayuyu said.

"Yeah it's right- eh?"

Mariko swore she had put the fruit in her pocket. It must have fallen out during the stuggle and was back in the lunch room. Mariko and Mayuyu ran down to the lunch room where the fruit was last seen. They looked around and didn't see it anywhere.

"Hey what's this?"

Mariko looked over and saw Sayaka holding the fruit. She was going to take a bite out of it.

"Sayaka don't!"

But it was too late. Sayaka completely changed and instead of her usual strong self, Sayaka became a weakling. She saw Mariko and got frightned. She ran dropping the fruit on her way out.

"Great now Sayaka too?"

"Just go get her. I'll be back with the antidote in a minute." Mayuyu said.

"On it."

Mariko ran down the hall after Sayaka. She was really fast. Even fast for Mariko. She knew there was no way she was going to be able to catch her on her own. Mariko was going to need help and she knew the person to go to.

"Hey Sae!"

"Yeah yeah yeah?"

"I need your help. Sayaka's on the run and we need to catch her." Mariko said.

"So you want me to catch her?" Sae said.

"Yeah. You think you can do it?"

"No problem! Leave it to me!"

With that, Sae dashed after Sayaka in a blink of an eye. A couple minutes later, Sae came back holding Sayaka in a princess position.

"Ahh I'm so high up from the ground! It's scary!" she said wrapping her arms around Sae.

"Hey I like this Sayaka better. Can I keep her?" Sae asked.

"No. Just follow me."

Mariko and Sae brought Sayaka down to Jurina's room where the others were. There was no sign of Sayaka letting go of Sae any time soon so they decided to leave her as she was.

"Alright I have the antidote." Mayuyu said holding a syringe with green liquid in it.

"Let's do Jurina first since she's so calm."

Mayuyu walked over to to Jurina and injected to substance. Jurina's face went from relaxed to in pain and angry.

"Ouch! What the heck was that? Why am I tied to this chair?" Jurina asked.

"That was a wake up call." Mayuyu said.

"Glad to have you back." Mariko said.

"Alright next is Sayaka."

Mayuyu walked over to Sayaka who just pulled herself closer to Sae. But then Mayuyu finally injected the antidote into Sayaka. Within seconds she was back to normal.

"Hey Sae why are you holding me? Put me down!" Sayaka demanded.

"Sure."

Sae dropped Sayaka like that and she fell to the ground.

"Ouch that hurt!" Sayaka said.

"Well you said to put you down." Sae said.

"Not like that!"

"Alright let's get Rena now." Mayuyu said.

"Back off you weird otaku!" Rena growled.

"Rena what's wrong with you?" Jurina asked.

"Remember this?" Mariko said holding up the fruit.

"Yeah Rena and I found it on the island."

"Well this fruit makes you act like the oppostie of yourself. You got acted like a hippie and Rena like an angry wrestler."

"Oh god I had no idea."

"Relax we're fixing it now." Mayuyu said preparing the needle.

"Don't you dare touch me!" Rena said starting to struggle.

"I can't do it if she keeps moving like that. The needle could break."

"Untie me and I'll do it." Jurina said.

Mariko untied Jurina and she took the syringe from Mayuyu. She then walked over and held Rena's arm still. She seemed more relaxed knowing her sister was the one doing it. Then Jurina injected the antidote and Rena snapped back into her normal self.

"Jurina? What's going on? Why am I-" before she could say anything else, Rena passed out. 

Everyone quickly untied her and placed her in the bed.

"Well I'm glad that's over with." Mariko said.

"Me too." Mayuyu said.

"Thanks for helping."

"No problem. Just pick me up a couple new mangas on your way here."

"Sure."

"Hey why did you make Sayaka go back to normal? I liked her the way she was before." Sae said pouting.

"What is she talking about?" Sayaka said.

"When you ate the fruit, you got scared and constantly clung to Sae." Mariko said.

"Oh I did that? Sae there's no way I'm going back to that."

"Aww..."

"You know, there's still some antidote left." Mayuyu said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

A couple minutes later, Sayaka went back to scaredy Sayaka and was holding onto Sae for dear life.

"Ahh don't drop me whatever you do don't drop me!" she said.

"Hahaha this is so much fun!" Sae said.

"Thanks Mayuyu!"

"How long is she going to be like that?" Mariko asked.

"For a couple of hours. The antidote I injected in her won't respond until it gets close to the time when the effects start to get permanent." Mayuyu said.

"You're good."

"Thanks. Just remember those mangas."

"Of course."

The two stood there laughing as Sayaka was practically choking Sae in fear. It was kind of funny seeing Sayka like that. Who knew she had such a cute side under that rough appearnce. It just comes to show you that with the power of weird fruit, anything can happen.

Well there's chapter 12! Tell me what you think and again, thank you so much for reading and commenting on my fanfic. I love you guys!

Offline axel0048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ATSUMINA!!!
Re: The Mad House update chapter 12
« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2012, 05:30:26 PM »
THIS FIC IS SO AWESOME!!!!! :twothumbs
please continue! :bow:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Ame ni Utaeba