JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jurina Matsui - HANA URANAI

Author Topic: Second Chance/Akiba Fight Club  (Read 68382 times)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Second Chance update Chapter 8
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2012, 04:28:08 AM »
Well thanks to everyone votes, it's been decided that Mayuyu will be a bunny. But since mouse was so close, I'll also use it someother time in the future. But for now I hope everyone enjoys this chapter. It's going to be so cute!
==================================================================================

Chapter 8

"What do you mean new body?" Mayuyu said.

"I mean that you could use this body to move around in and interact with the living world." Mariko said.

"Is that even possible?" Yukirin asked.

"Yes. Mayuyu may not be able to got back into her body but she can enter the bodies of others."

"So basically I could walk around as a bunny?"

"Yep."

"No way! I'd rather be a ghost." Mayuyu said.

"Think about it. You could eat whatever you want. No one will hit you and think you're super cute so they'll pet you a lot. You'll be spoiled beyond your wildeset dreams." Yukirin said.

"Well that does sound nice..."

"Yeah so give it a shot."

"Alright. Mariko how do I do it?"

"Just touch the bunny and you will slide right into it." Mariko said.

"Ok."

Mayuyu lightly touched the dead bunny and Yukirin watched Mayuyu slide right into the body. At first there was no movement. But then there was a twitch and then pop! Mayuyu jumped up and landed right on her feet.

"So how do you feel?" Mariko asked.

"I feel different." Mayuyu said.

"What do you think Yukirin?"

Yukirin was speechless. She was to stunned by Mayuyu's new body. Right now Yukirin wanted to scoope Mayuyu up and hug her until she stops breathing. But Yukirin already killed the bunny once. She doesn't want to do it again. Mayuyu looked like a little ball of white fluff and a little puff ball for a tail.

"Yukirin?"

"Oh sorry. You look nice Mayuyu." Yukirin said trying to control herself.

"Thanks. And this body isn't bad. Everything is just way bigger. It's like I'm two again." Mayuyu said.

"Ok. Now how about you try moving around." Mariko said.

Mayuyu tried to move what would've been her legs. But her arms got in the way and she ended up flopping forward. Then when she tried to get up she flipped over on her back and couldn't get back up. Yukirin almost died of cuteness at that moment.

"Hey help me out!"

Yukirin carefully picked Mayuyu up and sat her up straight.

"Thanks."

"You're going to need time to get used to your new body. So for now Yukirin is going to have to carry you everywhere." Mariko said.

"Sweet!"

"That's fine but what are you going to carry me in. I think it would be weird if you carried me around in your arms all day. One thing is for sure and that is you are not leaving me in a cage all day." Mayuyu said.

"Oh I think I have something!"

Yukirin ran into Mayuyu's room and grabbed a small basket.

"I'll carry you in this!" Yukiri said.

"In a basket? What am I the dog from the Wizard of Oz?" Mayuyu said.

"Well it's better than nothing."

"Good point but I don't want to be stuck in that thing all day. I want time to get out and stretch and I also want to be staying in something comfy."

"Well how about this?"

Yukirin took a small cloth and placed it in the basket. Then she took a small cushion from a doll house and put it in the center.

"How's this?"

"Put me in."

Yukirin picked Mayuyu up and placed her in the basket.

"Hmmmmm I like it." Mayuyu said

"Good! So then tomorrow I'll bring you to school." Yukirin said.

"I can't wait."

"Oh and there's one more thing." Mariko said.

"What?"

"Since Mayuyu is in a body. She's going to experience things a normal living creature feels."

"So if she gets hungry I'll put some jelly beans in her basket." Yukirin said.

"But what if she has to go to the bathroom?"

"Uhhh..."

"I'll tap on your leg!" Mayuyu said.

"That's a good idea. But what if we're in the middle of class?" Yukirin questioned.

"Just say you have to go to the bathroom."

"But what if they won't let you go?"

"Then say you're going to throw up."

"That'll work."

"Ok then now that everything is set for tomorrow let's head to bed."

"Ok I'll see you two tomorrow." Mariko said.

"Goodbye!"

"Mayuyu let's go to bed."

Yukirin carried Mayuyu into their room.

"I'm afraid I'll crush you if I sleep with you so I'll let you sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the ground." Yukirin said.

"You don't have to do that." Mayuyu said.

"What do you mean?"

"Go lye on the bed."

Yukirin got on the bed and then Mayuyu had her pick her up and set her on Yukirin's stomach.

"Mayuyu what if I roll over you? I might crush you."

"It'll be fine."

"Ok if you say so."

"Good night Mayuyu."

"Good night Yukirin."

Yukirin watched Mayuyu curl up into a little ball and fall asleep. Yukirin could've died right there and now watching sleep like that. But then again Yukirin was already dead. Fearing that she would crush Mayuyu, Yukirin did not sleep that night.

"Mayuyu what's in the basket?" Miichan asked.

"Oh it's nothing."

"Come on let me see."

"Touch it and I'll cut you're fingers off." Yukirin said giving Miichan a death glare.

"Sorry. Don't have to be that over protective."

Miichan left fearing that Yukirin would seriously hurt her.

"Mayuyu you can come out now."

Yukirin opened the basket and pulled out a small white fluff. Yukirin set the fluff down and it unraveled into a bunny.

"Finally! I really need to stretch."

"If you have to go to the bathroom go now because my next class starts soon."

"Ok turn around and don't look."

"I wouldn't dare."

Yukirin turned around while Mayuyu hopped over to a corner. When Yukirin thought she was done she turned around but turns out she haden't even started yet.

"I said no peaking!"

"Ahh sorry!"

Yukirin turned around again and this time wouldn't move until Mayuyu told her too.

"Uh Yukirin..."

"What is it?"

"HELP!"

Yukirin turned around saw Jurina picking up Mayuyu.

"Jurina put her down!"

Yukirin looked over and saw Rena rushing over. She took Mayuyu out of Jurina's hands and gave her back to Yukirin.

"I'm sorry Yukirin. Jurina is a Kitsune and Kitsunes like to eat rabbits." Rena said.

"Oh it's ok. I wasn't careful and didn't see her coming."

"You should've done a better job! I almost became fox food!" Mayuyu said.

"I'm sorry Rena. It's just been a while since I last had a rabbit. And Mayuyu looked so tasty!" Jurina said.

"Well I'm not something you can eat at an all you can eat buffet."

"It's ok Jurina you didn't know."

Rena walked over and lightly patted Jurina's head.

"You need to be more careful with Mayuyu." Rena said.

"What do I need to look out for?" Yukirin asked.

"Look out for dogs, cats, foxes, and large birds. Those kind of animals eat small animals like Mayuyu as a snack."

"Ok I'll keep on the look out."

"Good. Now come on Jurina let's go to the pet store and look at the rabbits. You can pick one out for tonight's dinner."

"Yay! I love you so much!"

The two walked away leaving Yukirin shivering in Yukirin's arms.

"Are you cold?"

"No."

"Then what's wrong?"

"I feel sorry for the rabbit Jurina is going to pick out."

==================================================================================
Well there's chapter 8! Chapter 9 is going to be another cute one involving Mayubunny so be ready! Please tell me what you think and I'll see you in a while!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2012, 10:31:41 AM »
Mayu is a little bunny now  :nya:
and she sleep with Yuki  :shy2:
what ! Jurina wanted to eat Mayu  :OMG:
no Mayu is in danger when she is a bunny  :stoned:
Yuki you have to protect Mayu  :pleeease:
I want to read more  :imdead:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2012, 01:39:26 PM »
Mayubunny fufufufu...

I imagine..that yukirin maybe can't hold anymore the cuteness mayubunny...
Aww mayuyu now its a bunny...if im yukirin im not afraid hugging mayuyu when im sleep..LOL

Thank for the update
Ou yea i forgot, miyumi-san...i always want mayuki hot scene or wmatsui romantic moment
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Second Chance update Chapter 9
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2012, 06:26:22 PM »
This one goes out to my oshimen Sayaka! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYAKA! You will always be my number one! Please enjoy!

Chapter 9

"You heard Rena, we have to be very careful when you're out in the open like that."

"Hey I can defend myself."

"By doing what? Attacking them with your cuteness?"

"No but I'll figure out something!"

"Ok but for now be quiet we're about to enter class."

Yukirin walked into the classroom and sat at her desk. Then she sat Mayuyu next her so she wouldn't forget. The lesson began and for some reason Yukirin was really tired. Without even noticing, Yukirin fell asleep.

"Hey Mayuyu wake up."

Yukirin opened her eyes and saw Sae looking at her.

"What happened?" Yukirin asked.

"You fell asleep." Sae said.

"Oh shoot and I was supposed to take notes for a test."

"You can borrow mine here."

"Wow thanks Sae."

Yukirin turned around to put the notes in her bag when she noticed the basket was open and Mayuyu was gone. Yukirin immediately stood up and started to look around.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh it's nothing. I think I just dropped my pencil."

"Oh well let me help you look for it."

As Sae started looking on the ground, Yukirin started to search the entire classroom for some kind a sign Mayuyu was there.

"Well I better get going. Bye."

Yukirin dashed out of the classroom. There was a heavy feeling in Yukirin's chest.

"This is all my fault." she said to herself.

"I shouldn't have fallen asleep."

Yukirin ran down evey hall searching every corner. She searched every room desperately trying to find Mayuyu. Then in one hall she found rabbit droppings. Which means Mayuyu had just been there.

"Mayuyu!"

There was no reply. But then out of the corner of her eye Yukirin saw a small white thing pass by. She turned around and saw Mayuyu.

"Mayuyu!"

"It's about time you came and found me. I've been lost for hours"

"Mayuyu I'm so sorry."

"Just shut up and come pick me up."

Yukirin started to walk towrads Mayuyu but then Sae came down. When she saw Mayuyu, her ears came out and tail was wagging.

"Rabbit!"

Sae bolted down the hall and scooped up Mayuyu.

"No Sae!"

"Yukirin help!"

Sae ran around the corner and was gone in an instant. Yukirin had forgotten that Sae was part dog and dogs will eat rabbits. Just then Sayaka came running down.

"I heard a scream. What happened?"

"Sae took my pet bunny."

"Not good. We better go after her."

Both Sayaka and Yukirin started running down the hall chosing after Sae. They were catching up to her when Sae started to run even faster. But then Sayaka pulled out a small wooden whistle and blew into it. This made Sae freeze and throw Mayuyu into the air. Yukirin dove for Mayuyu and caught her mid air. She slid and ended up slamming into the wall.

"Yukirin are you ok!"

"Yeah I'm fine."

Actually Yukirin was in a world of pain. But she wasn't going to worry Mayuyu.

"Sae stop moving!"

Yukirin looked over and saw Sayaka and Sae fighting. Sayaka was trying to calm her down while Sae was was growling and stuggling. At on point she grabbed Sayaka's arm and bit hard on it drawing out blood.

"Ouch! That's it I've had enough!"

Sayaka pulled out a collar and snapped it onto to Sae.

"Sae heel!"

As if someone was pushing her down, Sae slammed hard on the ground.

"Curse you and this stupid collar!" Sae said.

"You asked for it." Sayaka said.

"Get this stupid thing off me!"

"Not until you say your sorry to Mayuyu."

"Ok fine."

Sayaka took off the collar and Sae walked over to Yukirin. Fearing she might do something, Yukirin held Mayuyu close to her chest.

"I'm sorry for trying to eat your bunny."

"It's ok. You didin't know and it was only part of your instincts."

"Good. Now I have to go to the nurse and get this bite mark treated."

"I'm sorry Sayaka."

Sae walked over and started licking the blood off.

"Sae not here. Let's go somewhere else."

Sae and Sayaka left leaving Yukirin with Mayuyu. Yukirin felt sqirming in her chest and that's when she realized Mayuyu was still there. Yukirin pulled Mayuyu back revealing a small little fluff.

"I couldn't breathe! Didn't you hear me shouting!"

"Ah I'm sorry Mayuyu. I was just so scared that I was trying to protect you."

"You could've been a little easier."

"Sorry. But anyways let's get going. It's about time to eat lunch."

Yukirin decided to eat lunch outside since it would be tens time safer right? They found a nice spot under a tree and started eating.

"I read about how bunnies like carrorts and celery so I brought you some."

"Ew I don't like carrorts or celery."

"Just give it a try. If you eat nothing but jelly beans you'll get fat."

"I don't want that. Alright give me a carrot."

Yukirin pulled out a small baby carrot and held it up to Mayuyu's face. She took a small nibble followed by a huge bite after.

"Hey this isn't bad."

"See? Now how about some celery."

Yukirin held a small piece of celery up to Mayuyu and she did the same thing.

"Hey they're both really good!" 

"I'm glad you like them."

Yukirin watched Mayuyu switch back and fourth between the carrot and the celery stick with her little cheeks working away. The sight was just too adorable. While watching Mayuyu eat, she didn't even notice the nearby eagle getting closer to them. The bird swooped down and scooped up Mayuyu.

"Mayuyu!"

The bird carried Mayuyu to a nearby tree right where it's nest was. Yukirin ran over and started to climb the tree.

"You leave Mayuyu alone!"

Yukirin made it up to the same level as the bird and now it was angry. Yukirin tried to grab Mayuyu out of the birds talons but it would peck at her. Then suddenly the branch Yukirin was standing on broke and Yukirin had to grab on the limb in front of her to keep herself from falling. This made her knock over the nest and the eggs fell to their death. Now the bird was really mad. The bird dropped Mayuyu and started heading towards Yukirin.

"Yukirin help!"

Yukirin caught Mayuyu with one arm and shielded her from the angry bird. It used it's talons to tear through Yukirn's other arm. Blood was pouring down her arm as the bird continued its onslaught of attacks. Yukirin was about to lose it when suddenly something made the bird stop. It fell to the ground dead in one pile of feathers. Once the bird was dead, Yukirin let go. She positioned her body so that her body would hit the ground before Mayuyu. She was expecting a hard landing but ended up falling into someone's arms.

"Yukirin!"

Yukirin opened her eyes and saw Sayaka with a worried look on her face.

"Sayaka..."

"Hang we'll get you help."

"Is Mayuyu ok?"

"I'm fine Yukirin but you're hurt!"

"That's alright. I'm just glad you're alright."

Then slipped into unconsciousness. When Yukirin woke up she found herself in her room. She looked over and saw Mayuyu curled up next to her. Mariko walked into the room with a tray of tea and saw Yukirin was awake.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" Mariko asked.

"Fine. My arm just hurts a little." Yukirin said.

"Well of course it would. Your arm was almost torn to shreds."

"Is Mayuyu alright?"

"Yeah she's fine. She was more concerned about you than herself."

"I see."

"Well I'm going to let you rest. Don't come to school tomorrw. You need to give that arm a break."

Mariko shut the door behind her and right as she did Mayuyu woke up.

"Hey."

"Yukirin!"

Mayuyu hopped on top of Yukirin one moved in really close to her face.

"Are you ok? You're not hurting anywhere are you?"

"I'm fine Mayuyu. It's ok."

"Not it's not. You almost got yourself killed trying to protect me. I feel awful." Mayuyu said.

"Hey don't be. I did what I had to do in order to protect you. There's nothing wrong." Yukirin said.

"It is if you end up killing my body."

"Oh yeah. I'll be more careful then." 

"Good."

"Aww you're so cute."

Yukirin petted Mayuyu kissed her right on the head. When she did that something happened. Mayuyu's body began to glow and change. It looked like it transformed into a human body. The light faded and there with her lips pressed against Yukirin's was Mayuyu with a human body. There was only one thing, Mayuyu was naked.

"AHHH!"

Mayuyu got up and covered herself with a blanket.

"What happened?"

"I don't know!"

"Your body changed!"

"I know!"

Both girls were panicking not sure what was going on. Mayuyu had a human body only she still had bunny ears and a tail. Yukirin wasn't sure what to do but it was too late to worry about it.

"Well let's figure it out in the morning. But for now I'm tired."

"I am too."

Mayuyu got into the bed and snuggled closely to Yukirin. Yukirin took her one good arm and wrapped it around her. The two fell asleep just like that in each others arms. Before they fell asleep they both agreed not to tell Mariko.

Well there's chapter 9. Chapter 10 is going to be a two parter like always. I wonder what it'll be about. Well please tell me what you think and look forward to the next chapter. Oh and kurogumi, there will be a chapter with hot scenes of everyone so don't worry it'll come up. I just don't want to reveal it too early.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2012, 07:06:55 PM »
poor Yuki she had a hard time savinga and protecting  Mayu  :farofflook:
whaaaaaaaaaaat Mayu is human now  :dizzy:
miyumi-san is Mayu she is back to be a human we have two Mayu now or not?  :dunno:
Mayu and Yuki slept hugging each other  :shy2:
and Mayu is naked  :on bleed:
I really can't wait !!  :tantrum:
what will happen after that   :imdead:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 01:04:21 AM by mo-chan »

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2012, 09:59:20 PM »
yukirin can't tell the difference between rat and bunny /sigh

mayuyu as a bunny will be cute :luvluv1:

i love bunny :luvluv1:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Second Chance update Chapter 10 part 1
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2012, 09:59:44 PM »
Remember when Rena said she could put Mayuyu back in her body but Yukirin said she didn't want to leave so she didn't tell Mayuyu? Well let's just say Mayuyu finds out and now she's ticked! I hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 10 part 1

When Yukirin woke up she found Mayuyu back in her bunny form. She started to wonder why she was back in her bunny form but she didn't hace time to worry about it. She got up and made herself some breakfast. Then she got in the shower and got dressed. Despite her arm being injured, Yukirin was actually feeling well. Therefore, Yukirin decided to go to school.

"Good morning Yukirin."

Yukirin looked over and saw Acchan.

"Morning Acchan."

"Hear about your arm. Will you be alright?"

"Yeah I'll be fine."

"Well if things ever get back use this."

Acchan handed Yukirin a small vile of clear liquid.

"What is this?"

"Angel Tears. They have healing abilities to cure any illness or heal any wound."

"And you're giving this to me?"

"Sure. I can always make more."

"Oh yeah that's right. Well thank you."

"No problem."

As Acchan walked away, Mayuyu popped out of the basket.

"That was nice of her." she said.

"Yeah it was. I better save this for emergencies." Yukirin said as she put the vile away.

Class began shortly after and Yukirin was focused on learning. When class was over, Rena and Jurina walked over to Yukirin.

"Hello." Rena said.

"Hello."

"So has Mayuyu adjusted to her new body?"

"Yes I have. I can move around and everything now." Mayuyu said.

"That's good to hear. But isn't it dangerous?"

"Well yesterday I was almost eaten by a bird but Yukirin saved me."

"None of it wouldn't have happened if Rena just switched your bodies back." Jurina said.

"Jurina!"

"What did she say?"

"Nothing!" Yukirin said trying to make Mayuyu forget.

"No she just said that Rena could switch my body back. Is that true?"

"Yes it is." Rena said.

"Isn't that great! Rena can put me back in my body. And you can finally go back to heaven again!"

"Uh Mayuyu, Yukirin already knew this a long time ago." Jurina said.

"What?"

"Rena told her and she told us not to tell you."

"What?"

Mayuyu was speechless. She wasn't sure what to say. She just stared blankly at Yukirin.

"Mayu I can explain I-"

"I don't want to hear it!" Mayuyu shouted.

"But Mayuyu I-"

"Shut it. I don't want to talk to you right now."

Yukirin buried her face trying to hide the tears forming in her eyes.

"So how soon can we do it?"

"Meet me after school behind the school. I'll have everything ready just make sure Yukirin is there."

"Ok thanks I'll see you there."

Rena and Jurina left leaving Yukirin to cry by herself.

"Hey look at me."

Yukirin looked up and saw Mayuyu staring at her.

"Give me one good reason you didn't tell me." she said.

Yukirin had a million reasons but she could only pick one.

"I didn't want to leave you."

Mayuyu sat there silently thinking about what Yukirin said. Then she finally replied,

"I'm not mad at you. I understand that you don't want to leave the earth but Yukirin you're dead. You're supposed to be up there and not in my body. It was selfish of you to keep my body to yourself and selfish of you for not telling me this."

"I'm so sorry Mayuyu. I was just- I didn't want to leave you."

"Yukirin your time had stopped a long time ago. Now you're using mine. I want my body back and we're going to Rena after school. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good now stop crying."

Yukirin wiped her tears and headed out the classroom. Out in the hall she ran into Yuko who happened to be there.

"Hey Yukirin are you alright?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." Yukirin said.

"Really you don't look like it. Tell me what's wrong."

"It's nothing really."

"No I can tell there is something wrong. Now tell me."

"Well..."

Yukirin checked the basket and saw that Mayuyu was asleep. Knowing that, Yukirin told Yuko everything.

"Oh so that's what's wrong."

"Yes and now I'm finally going to leave Mayuyu's body." Yukirin said.

"Well maybe it won't be so bad." Yuko said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well if you don't go to heaven then you'll just be a ghost again. You can still hang around Mayuyu."

"That's true. But I'll miss being able to have a body."

"Well it's better than nothing."

"True. I better get going. It's almost time."

"Alright I'll see you later. Oh wait, maybe I won't."

"Bye."

"Oh Yukirin wait."

"What?"

Something hit Yukirin from behind and she passed out. When she woke up, she saw Yuko was gone and so was Mayuyu. Yukirin looked everywhere but couldn't find Mayuyu. Yukirin looked at the time and saw that five minutes had passed since school ended. Yukirin ran out to where Rena and Jurina were. There she saw Mayuyu but also she saw Mayuyu's body but it wasn't Yukirin. It was Yuko!

"Yuko stop!"

Yukirin ran over right before Rena was about to start the ceremony.

"What's going on?"

"That's Yuko. Watch."

Yukirin smacked Yuko and she changed back into herself.

"Yuko!"

"Hey guys."

"Yuko do you have any idea how dangerous it would've been if Mayuyu went into her body instead of her own?" Rena said.

"No."

"Bad things." Jurina said.

"Oh. Sorry."

"Get out of here."

Yuko left and Rena went back to the ceremony.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Alright then let's begin."

Rena concentrated and her hands started to glow. When they were ready, Rena pressed her hand into Yukirin's chest. She could feel her grab her and pull her out of Mayuyu's body. Then she reached into the bunny and pulled Mayuyu out. She took Mayuyu and put her back in her body and she let Yukirin float. There was no movement from Mayuyu. But then she opened her eyes and looked around.

"Mayuyu?"

"Yes?"

"Mayuyu you got your body back!"

"I did. Hooray!"

Mayuyu started jumping up and down with joy.

"But now I'm back to my ghost form." Yukirin said.

"You can go in the bunny if you want." Rena said.

"No thanks. So are you happy now Mayuyu?"

"Yeah I'm really happy. I finally got my body back."

"Thank you Rena."

"It was not a problem. I hope you two are happy with the results."

"Actually Rena something feels really weird." Mayuyu said.

"What is it?"

"I don't know but for some reason I-"

Mayuyu didn't finish her sentence because she collapsed to the ground.

"Mayuyu!"

"What's wrong with her?" Yukirin asked.

"I don't know!" Rena said.

"Did you do everything right?" Jurina asked.

"Yeah I know I did. But I don't know what's wrong."

"You guys Mayuyu isn't looking to good. Look."

Coming out of Mayuyu was a small pool of blood.

"We need to do something!"

"Mariko!"

"What?"

"We need to find Mariko. She'll know what to do!" Yukirin said.

"Jurina go!"

"On it"

Jurina transformed into a small fox and dashed off.

"Hang on Mayuyu we'll get you help. Just hang on please. Don't die!"

What will happen to Mayuyu? Find out in part 2! Please tell me what you think and I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2012, 10:48:33 PM »
WHAT HAPPENED TO MAYU~~!!!!!????? com'on I wanna know now!!! dont leave me like that!!! I have 15 before I go to bed........anyway

good night~!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2012, 01:00:55 AM »
nooooooooooooooooooo  :stoned:
 :OMG:  what happened to Mayu  :gyaaah:
Mayuuuuuuuuu  I can't wait for the part 2 :pleeease:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2012, 01:44:28 AM »
Eh? Eh? Eh? What happened to Mayu??? (Could it be... 'Cause of the jelly beans that Mayu ate as a ghost?.... *sorry for joking like that.. I think I failed on that part... *sweatdrop*)
'Nyway what's with the blood??
Pls update soon!!!
Ja~

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Second Chance update Chapter 10 part 2
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2012, 06:14:00 AM »
Well here is the long awaited part 2! I hope everyone likes it!

Chapter 10 part 2

"Mayuyu just hang in there. Mariko will be here soon."

"I'm here. What happened? Oh my god."

"Help us!"

"What did you do!" Mariko said.

"Rena tried putting Mayuyu back in her body. At first it looked like it worked but then something went wrong and now she's like this and bleeding!" Yukirin said.

"You did what?"

Mariko angrily glared at Rena who was hiding behind Jurina.

"Where is all this blood coming from?" Yukirin said.

"Her body is rejecting Mayuyu's spirit."

"What?"

"Because the change was so sudden, her body didn't have time to adapt so now it's rejecting Mayuyu's spirit by hurting itself. Look."

Yukirin looked over and saw a blood come out Mayuyu's arms as an invisible force slashed it open.

"What do we do!"

"We're going to have to yank her out of there."

"How?"

"Well there are two ways. I either cut her open in or I have to go in and pull her out. Both are extremely painful." Mariko said.

"Which one is safer?"

"The pulling."

"Then do it!"

"Alright I will in a minute but you're going to have to hold her down."

"Ok now go!"

Mariko slid her hands into Mayuyu's body and Mayuyu screamed in pain.

"Just bare with it Mayuyu it'll be over in a minute."

"I almost got her."

Mariko slowly started to pull Mayuyu out of her body. When she was out, Mariko put her back into the bunny body and Yukirin went back into Mayuyu's body. As soon as she did, all the cuts vanished and the blood vaporized

"How is she?" Yukirin asked.

"She's barely alive." Mariko said.

"Will she be alright?"

"After some rest she should be fine. But for now we need to take her somewhere safe. Just what in the world were you thinking?"

"Well I knew how to move souls so I thought that'd I'd solve their problems by switching their bodies." Rena said.

"Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?"

"Yes I do."

"Then why did you do it?"

"Because I thought I could handle it. I had done it before."

"On what animals?"

"Yes."

"You're lucky she's still alive. If I haden't showed up her body would've eventually killed itself and Mayuyu would've been sent to the after life."

"I'm so sorry."

"Well you're lucky. Now go home. I'll handle things from here."

Rena and Jurina left leaving Mariko with Yukirin.

"So what happens now?" Yukirin said.

"Nothing. She just needs to rest. But in the body she's currently in that might take forever." Mariko said.

"Do then what should I do?"

"Nothing. For now take her home. I'll be over in a couple of minutes I just need to take care of a couple things."

"Understood."

Yukirin took Mayuyu home and set her on the bed. Yukirin would not leave her side no matter what. But then the door rang and Yukirin had to get up to answer it. When she opened the door, she saw Mariko holding something in a black bag.

"What is that?"

"Something that will help. Move aside."

Mariko rushed into the room Mayuyu was in and set the bag on the ground.

"What's in there?"

"Something that will help Mayuyu heal faster."

"What?"

Mariko opened the bag and pulled out a baby.

"AHHHH!"

"Relax! It's just a healing doll!" Mariko said.

"A what?" Yukirin asked looking confused.

"A healing doll. Ghosts can posses it when they are hurt and can heal themselves in it." 

"Why does it look like a baby??"

"Because babies have fast healing abilities."

"So Mayuyu can get better by being in the doll?"

"Yes now hold it for a minute."

Mariko handed Yukirin the doll and then pulled Mariko out of the bunny. She walked over to the doll and put Mayuyu into it. Within seconds the doll came to life and started to cry like a baby.

"You need to take care of it." Mariko said.

"How?" Yukirin asked.

"Just care for her like a mother would. When Mayuyu is fully healed, the baby will turn back into a doll and Mayuyu will leave it"

"So I'm supposed to be a mom?"

"Yes which means feeding, and changing diapers. I already brought some over."

"How long will she be like this?"

"A couple days. Maybe even weeks. Now I'm going to leave. That crying is starting to irritate me. I'll come back tomorrow and see how you're doing."

Mariko left leaving Yukirin with a crying baby.

"There, there Mayuyu don't cry. Mamarin is here and I'm not going anywhere."

Yukirin rocked Mayuyu back and fourth and eventually she calmed down. Now she was sleeping in Yukirin's arms. Yukirin walked over and gently placed Mayuyu on the bed. Then she got ready for bed and slept on the ground.

"Don't worry Mayuyu. I'll be a good mother."

The next day, Yukirin didn't go to school. She was too busy taking care of Mayuyu. It was about lunch time so Yukirin thought it was time for Mayuyu to eat. Yukirin pulled out some baby food Mariko had bought and tired spoon feeding Mayuyu. At first she was resistant but then she eventually gave in and ate. When that was done, Yukirin decided to give Mayuyu a bath.

"Come on Mayuyu let's go get yourself cleaned up."

She started the bath water and got undressed. Then she carried Mayuyu into the bath tub and gently placed her on her lap.

"Look Mayuyu it's a boat. Toot toot."

Yukirin pretended to make motor sounds as she pushed the toy boat along. Mayuyu giggled and started to play with the toy. That's when Yukirin started to wash Mayuyu's back. When she finished, she got out and dried Mayuyu off. Then she put a fresh diaper on Mayuyu and put a shirt over her. That's when Yukirin realized that they were almost out of diapers.

"Shoot I'm going to have to run to the store. But I can't leave Mayuyu here. I'll have to take her with me. There's got to be something to carry her in."

Yukirin walked around and eventually found one of those pouches you see mothers wear to carry their baby on their backs. Yukirin placed Mayuyu into the pouch and then slung it around her back. She put her shoes on and head out to the store.

"Yosh. Let's do this."

When she arrived at the store, she got strange looks from some of the customers. They probably thought she was a teen mom or something. Yukirin ignored them and looked for the diapers. She found them and and headed for the check out line. She bought the diapers and headed out before she anyone could say anything. But on the way out Yukirin stumbled which frightened Mayuyu. She started crying and Yukirin couldn't calm her.

"Hush hush Mayuyu it's ok."

Mayuyu only cried louder and people were starting to get irritated.

"What do I do?"

Just then she felt a tap on her shoulder. Yukirin turned around and saw Haruna staring at her.

"Need some help?"

"Please."

Haruna took Mayuyu and started bouncing her up and down.

"Look you're flying!" Haruna said as she lifted Mayuyu high into the air.

"Be careful!"

Mayuyu stopped crying and was now laughing.

"Let's get you home."

Yukirin and Haruna walked home with Haruna carrying Mayuyu. Yukirin offered to carry her but Haruna insisted. When they got home, Yukirin put Mayuyu to bed for a nap and then got some tea for Haruna.

"Thank you for helping me back there." Yukirin said.

"It's no problem. When I heard the crying I looked over and saw you having trouble so I couldn't help but step in." Haruna said.

"It's a good thing you did."

"Hey I hate to ask you this but you got any fish?"

"Um yeah I think so."

Yukirin ran to the kitchen and pulled out a raw fish.

"Is this alright?"

"Perfect!"

Haruna snatched the fish and started eating. Her tail and ears came out and you could hear a purring sound coming from her. Haruna's tail swayed side to side right in front of Mayuyu. Her tail caused Mayuyu to let out a little sneeze. It was the cutest thing Yukirin had ever heard.

"Oh did I wake you? Gomen!"

Haruna leaned in to Mayuyu and Mayuyu just stared at Haruna. Then she smiled and started to reach out.

"What is it?"

Haruna leaned in closer and that's when Mayuyu grabbed Haruna's ears and started pulling them.

"Itai!"

Haurna jerked back and Mayuyu started to cry.

"I'm sorry! I'll get going now thanks for the fish!"

Haurna left leaving Yukirin with a crying baby just like Mariko did.

"Yosh yosh don't cry Mayuyu look!"

Yukirin started to make silly faces and then Mayuyu calmed down. As Yukirin started to rock Mayuyu back and fourth, Mayuyu fell back asleep. Yukirin looked at the clock and saw it was getting late.

"Guess I should head to bed."

Yukirin changed and then got into the bed next to Mayuyu.

"Good night Mayuyu."

Yukirin kissed Mayuyu on the head and then fell asleep. The next mornig, Yukirin woke up to find a doll staring at her. Because there was a doll lying next to Yukirin and not a baby, this means that Mayuyu isn't in the doll anymore.

"Mayuyu?"

Yukirin looked around but didn't see Mayuyu anywhere.

"Down here idiot."

Yukirin looked down and small a small bunny on her lap.

"Mayuyu!"

Yukirin picked Mayuyu up and held her close to her.

"You're ok!" Yukirin said with excitement in her voice.

"Yes I am now." Mayuyu said.

"I'm so glad you're ok."

"It's all because of you." 

"I only did what I had to do."

"Well you did good."

"Ahh I'm so glad that you're alive!"

"I am too. Now get going. You're gonig to be late to school."

"Ah you're right! Thanks for reminding me."

Yukirin rushed into the bathroom to get ready. Once everything was set she put Mayuyu in her basket and then headed out the door. Yukirin had a fluffy feeling in her chest. She was happy that Mayuyu was fine and now things are back to normal. Sort of. Either way Yukirin was just glad to have her Mayuyu back.

Well there's part 2! I hope everyone enjoyed it. I kind of had fun writing this one. Imagining Mayuyu as a baby was kind of hard. Please tell me what you think. Anyways once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYAKA! I will love you forever!

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2012, 07:07:35 AM »
HappY birthday Sayaka!!

Uh miyumi-san i imagine Black and her baby...hahaha,its great and funny!

Aaah your update always make my heart soar!! Hahaha

Want the next update...LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2012, 11:14:12 AM »
mou~ Mayu is too cute!! Yuki will die frm cuteness overloap!!!! Yuki is sooooo in love with Mayu~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Second Chance update Chapter 11
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2012, 06:14:00 PM »
This chapter is going to involve Mariko and her shinigami powers. So far she has not shown her full force to anyone. But one day when some unknown forces show up, it's up to Mariko to protect everyone. Ue Kara Mariko! Please enjoy.

Chapter 11

It was the dead of night and everyone was usually in bed right now. But somewhere deep in the city is a creature unlike anything anyone has every scene and it is feasting on the flesh of a human. But there was not only one but a hundred more. All of them were either eating or talking. But then one of them stepped forward.

"My fellow ghouls! I have herad news of a school full of supernaturals. If we devour their flesh, we will gain their powers. Doesn't that sound great!"

All of the ghouls cheered and raised their bloody fists.

"Then tomorrow, we strike and attack every single person there!"

Yukirin woke up a half hour early. She got dressed and got ready. Then she ate breakfast and made herself a lunch.

"Let's get going Mayuyu."

"Right."

Yukirin stepped outside and started walking to school. On the way, she felt very strange. Like something was following her in the shadows. But every time she turned around there would be nothing there. Eventually Yukirin just kept walking and didn't turn around.

"Hey Yukirin there's something wrong with Sae." Sayaka said.

"What is it?"

"She's all hyped up and on guard mode like something is coming."

"That's because there is something!"

Yukirin looked over and saw Sae staring straight at the door.

"Nyannyan what's wrong?" Yuko asked

"There's something coming so I'm hiding." Haruna said.

"You need to get down from the shelf."

"No way."

"Jurina what's wrong?" Rena asked.

"There's something coming." Jurina said.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know but something big."

Yukirin wondered why everyone was thinking something big was coming. But then again since they all have animal instincts that means that there must be something coming and based on how they're acting it's not good.

"Yukirin I feel it too. Something is coming and we need to run." Mayuyu said.

"What's coming?"

"I don't know but it's something."

Just then Mariko walked in and saw everyone all worried.

"What's wrong with everyone?"

"They all think something is coming." Sayaka said.

"Really?"

Mariko looked out the window.

"It doesn't look like anything is coming."

But then there was the sound of glass breaking and screams coming from the room down the hall.

"Everyone stay here."

Mariko ran out the hall to see what was going on. But then seconds later she came running back in an slamming the door behind her.

"What was it?" Takamina asked.

"Ghouls."

"What?"

"Ghouls. They're demons that eat humans. But they will also eat supernaturals if they hunt in packs." Mariko said.

"So what do we do?"

"Well we need to make sure no one else in the school is hurt. So every one pair up and get ready to head out."

"What about me?" Yukirin asked.

"You come with me. I'm going to need help. The rest of you get going!"

"Right!"

Haruna, Sae, and Jurina all turned into animals. They took their partners and ran out the room.

"What do you need me to do?"

"I need you to run down to the teacher's office and grab my bag. There's something in there that will help."

"Ok."

Yukirin ran out the door and out into the hall. She almost threw up at what she saw. There were a bunch of them everywhere. Some of them were already dead and their blood had been splattered. But now was not the time to gaze in horror. Yukirin started to run when one of them got in front of her.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Yukirin duck!"

Yukirin kneeled down and she felt something huge jump over her. She looked up and saw a large dog tearing the neck out of ghoul.

"Are you ok?" Sayaka asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Good. Sae There's more over here!"

Yukirin kept running and this time ran into two of them. Yukirin tried to run but they were too fast. Right when one was about to take a bite, something knocked them over and slashed their throats. There standing before Yukirin was a very large cat.

"Haruna?"

"Get going. I'll handle things from here."

Yukirin started running again and was almost there. But then four of them surrounded her. Before they could even attack, there was a flash of something and it took down all four. The flash returned to Rena who was standing a few feet behind her. It was Jurina in her fox form. Rena pulled out some pieces of paper and threw them across the hall. When it hit walls, it shot out a blast vaporizing any ghouls in the hall.

"Thanks Rena!"

Yukirin made it to the teacher's office and found her bag. Then she ran back to the classroom where Mariko had drawn something on the chalk board. It looked like some kind of seal.

"Did you find my bag?"

"Yeah here."

Mariko took the bag and pulled out a small vile of liquid. She splashed it onto the chalk board and then said something weird. Soon after the seal started to glow. Then it shot a beam high into the sky. Outside, Yukirin saw something coming down from the sky surrounding the school.

"What is this?"

"A barrier. It should keep any of them from escaping and any more from coming in. Now listen to me Yukirin tell everyone to gather here and don't do anything else do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Then go."

Yukirin ran out and told everyone to come back in. Acchan had just blown the head of a ghoul and Yuko had transformed into a gorilla and was throwing them to the side like it was nothing. Takamina on the other hand was trying to fight with a wooden sword but didn't look like she was getting far. When she told everyone to go, they all happily left. Yukirin also called Haruna, Sayaka, Sae, Jurina, and Rena to come back.

"Is that everyone?" Rena asked.

"Yes I think so." Yukirin said.

"Good then I'll-"

"WAIT!"

Everyone looked out the door and saw Miichan coming down being chased by a bunch of ghouls.

"Someone go and get her!"

"I will!"

Sae transformed into a dog again and ran out. Within seconds she came back and set Miichan down. Sayaka slammed the door shut right before a bunch of ghouls tried to attack the door.

"I could use some help!"

"I'm on it!"

Rena pulled out more pieces of paper and threw them on the door. The door glowed and all the ghouls were thrown back.

"That should hold them back." Rena said.

"So now what we do?" Acchan said.

"Mariko told us to wait here and do nothing."

"Well that's stupid."

"Hey you guys look outside."

Everyone crowded around the window and saw Mariko on the ground. Only she wasn't in her normal clothes. No this time Mariko was in a black robe. Mariko raised her arm and started singing.

"Oh child lost in the darkness,

Won't you come and hear my song?

With your hands tainted with the blood of the innocent,

And your eyes black as night,

It will no take that long.

Let me lay your spirit to rest,

And finish this sad song."

The sky turned dark and all the ghouls gathered outside and surrounded Mariko. Then one ceratin ghoul stepped up.

"How dare you sing that song!" he said.

"Well there was only one way to get you all out here." Mariko said.

"So what are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to kill you."

"And how are you going to do that? You're just a lowly hu-"

Before the ghoul could finish this sentence, half his head slid off and his body dropped dead. Mariko swung her sythe to wipe off the blood.

"Allow me to show you what death truly is."

All at once the ghouls came at Mariko in one big attack. But Mariko easyily slashed them away like they were weeds. This was the first time Yukirin had seen Mariko like this. Her eyes were glowing red and she had a menacing smile on her face. And to make things even scarier, Mariko was laughing the whole time.

"I see you."

Mariko swung her sythe at the ghoul and took out half his body. Then she jumped high into the sky and came down hard making a huge slash mark right down the middle splitting the sea of ghouls like Moses. It was a blood bath down there and now Yukirin knew why Mariko told them to wait in the classroom.

"Have you had enough yet?"

One ghoul tried to attack from behind but Mariko grabbed his head and flipped him over. Then she ripped his head off and threw it at the other ghouls. Once that was done she went back to hacking away limbs and body parts like she was a lumber jack. Evenutally the ghouls got scared and tried to run. But the barrier kept them from escaping.

"I don't think so."

Mariko made one last huge swing and finished off the last of them. There was total silence. Then Mariko let the barrier down and everything turned back to normal. All of the bodies turned to ash and were blown away. Then Mariko flew over to the window and back into the classroom. She put away her sythe and the black robe vanished. Everyone just stared at her in silence.

"Well everyone back to their seats. It's time to start the lesson."

Mariko just smiled and everyone was about ready to face palm themselves. But they all listened and went back to their seats and carried on like nothing happened.

"Hey Yukirin..."

"Yeah Mayuyu?"

"Mariko is pretty scary isn't she."

"Yeah she is."

"Remind me never to tick her off."

"I will."

Mayuyu was right. Mariko out of all people is one of the people that anyone should fear if they ever cross paths.

Well there's chapter 11. I hope you all enjoyed it! Mariko's got game doesn't she? But don't worry the next chapter is going to be a little more silly. Please tell me what you think!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2012, 06:25:10 PM »
hehe~ Mariko saved the day! 

about the song, its a song or poetry? and whats the name??

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2012, 08:11:28 PM »
Wow Mariko is  so cool XD

Update soon please :peace:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Second Chance update Chapter 12
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2012, 10:42:54 PM »
I've seen other writers do this so I thought I'd give it a try.

@yuukimoko: I don't know what it is. I guess it's poetry. I kind of just made it up on the spot. But after looking at it it does look like a poetry. It doesn't have a name. I'll let you decide that.

@Pwety: I know right? Mariko-sama is a boss!

Well here's chapter 12. I think it's time for Mayuyu to return some love to to Yukirin since it's always Yukirin paying attention to her. Please enjoy this touching Mayuki moment!

Chapter 12

When Yukirin woke up this morning, she didn't feel well. She thought that a few asprins and some orange juice would get her through the day. She got ready for school and headed off. When she arrived, the asprins weren't helping. She had a killer headache and she was extremely hot. Yukirin thought she was going to hurl but was fading in and out of consciousness.

"Hey Yukirin are you ok?"

Yukirin looked over and saw Haruna looking at her with a concerned look.

"Yeah I'm fine."

The bell rang and it was time for Yukirin to go to her next class. Yukirin packed her things and stood up. She started to walk but her body had had enough and Yukirin collapsed on the floor.

"Yukirin!"

When Yukirin woke up, she found herself in her room. She looked over and saw Mayuyu staring at her with a concerned look.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"What happened?"

"You passed out during class. The nurse said you had a high fever so Mariko brought you back."

"She did? I'll have to go thank her."

Yukirin tried to sit up but Mayuyu pushed her back down.

"You need to rest. Don't worry about everything else."

"But I still have to make dinner."

"Relax. I'll take care of you. It's my turn anyways."

Before Yukirin could say anything Mayuyu got up and walked out of the room. A couple minutes later she came back with a tray.

"Here you need to eat something." Mayuyu said.

"What is it?" Yukirin asked.

"Rice porridge and some milk."

"It looks yummy."

"Here."

Mayuyu scooped some and then blew on it. Then she placed the spoon into Yukirin's mouth and watched her eat it.

"It's really good."

"Thanks. I made it myself. Here have another bite."

Mayuyu repeated the same process several times until the entire bowl was empty. When it was finished, Mayuyu tucked Yukirin back to bed to let her rest. In the meantime, Mayuyu thought she would suprise Yukirin by doing some chores around the house.

"Let's see first I'll water the plants outside."

Mayuyu walked outside with a watering can and started to water the nearby flower bed. While she was watering them, she noticed some people looking at her. Mayuyu wondered why they were and then she remembered that she was a ghost. So right now, people can only see the watering can and not Mayuyu.

"Oh shoot."

Mayuyu ran back inside carrying the watering can with her.

"How about I try dusting!"

Mayuyu found the feather duster and started dusting all the shelves and dressers. Because she was a ghost, she was even able to reach places she couldn't before. When that was done, Mayuyu decided to clean the glass doors and windows. She put on some gloves and started to clean the glass doors. While she was cleaning, some kids saw her and were staring at her from the house next door. Mayuyu decided to do something funny by spraying the glass and then wrote "i see you." The kids screamed and ran away while Mayuyu just laughed.

"Well I think it's about time to make dinner."

"Mayuyu?"

Mayuyu looked over and saw Yukirin standing in the hall.

"Did you clean the place?" she asked.

"Yep!"

"That's great!"

"Yukirin go back to bed. You still need to rest."

"But I feel better now. I can help if you want."

"No. You need to rest. I'm going to do everything by myself and show you that I can handle myself on my own. Now go back to sleep. When you wake up, I'll have dinner ready for you."

"But-"

"No buts. Off to bed right now young lady."

"Ok MOM."

Yukirin walked back to her room while Mayuyu walked into the kitchen.

"Now what should I make Yukirin for dinner... I know! I'll make her chicken soup! But wait we're out of potatoes. I'll have to go out to the store and get some. But how?"

Mayuyu thought for a moment how she was going to walk outside without people freaking out. Then she got an idea from a TV show she watched. Mayuyu grabbed a winter coat, some leggings, shoes, a scarf, a hat, gloves, and sun glasses. Mayuyu looked at herself in the mirror and almost died laughing. She looked pretty ridiculous. But she had more important things to focus on.

"Yosh let's do this for Yukirin."

Mayuyu headed out to the store and so far nothing was going wrong. She walked in and found what she was looking for. When she went to the check out line, the store clerk looked at her weirdly but then checked her out. Things were going smoothely and now she was ready to head out. But then a kid behind her grabbed her scarf and when she started to walk, her scarf came off.

"Hey!"

Mayuyu's hat also came off and now all that remained were sunglasses. Everyone in the store panicked and started to take pictures. Mayuyu quickly ran out of the store and back to her house.

"Man that was a close one. Anyways back to dinner."

Mayuyu walked back to the kitchen and started to prepare the soup. By six it was done and ready to go. Mayuyu carefully walked into the room and set the tray down. Then she walked over to wake up Yukirin. Although she didn't want to because Yukirin was making a face that Mayuyu thought was absolutely adorable.

"Yukirin it's time to wake up."

Yukirin opened her eyes and saw Mayuyu.

"I made you dinner. It's chicken soup."

"Wow thanks."

"Be careful it's hot."

Mayuyu once again spoon fed Yukirin but about half way Yukirin slurpped down the rest.

"Now then let's get you in the bath."

"What?"

After about a half hour of struggling, Mayuyu finally got Yukirin to get in the bath.

"Mayuyu I can bathe on my own."

"No way I'm not taking any chances."

"But I don't want you to see me naked."

"Yukirin it's my body. I've seen it naked countless times."

"But-"

"Just get in the bath."

"Promise you won't look."

"Fine."

Mayuyu covered her eyes and waited to hear the splashing of Yukirin getting into the tub. She heard the splash and then moved in.

"Yukirin since I can't open my eyes you're going to have to guide me. Where am I?" Mayuyu asked.

"You're right in front of the tub. Im on your left." Yukirin said.

"Ok where's the shampoo?"

"Hold out your hand."

Mayuyu held out her hand and Yukirin handed her the shampoo bottle.

"Ok now where are you?"

"On your left."

"Here?"

"Kya!"

"What?"

"Your hands are cold."

"Well I'm dead Yukrin what'd you expect?"

Mayuyu washed Yukirin's hair and then started to wash her body.

"I'll handle the front you just do the back." Yukirin said.

"Alright."

Without Yukirin noticing, Mayuyu opened her eyes and saw Yukirin in the mirror. She saw Yukirin and not her own body. Steam on the mirror covered the private parts but Mayuyu could see everything else. Yukirin truly had a beautiful body. It was a shame she lost it.

"I said no peaking!"

"Ahh sorry!"

Mayuyu turned around and slipped. She tripped and fell on top of Yukirin.

"Ahh sorry. Are you ok?" Mayuyu asked.

"Yeah. Mayuyu can you kya!"

"What?"

Mayuyu looked down and realized how close they were. Thank god there were suds covering most of Yukirin's body but Mayuyu was so close that she could almost kiss her.

"I'm sorry Yukirin!"

Mayuyu got up and ran out the room blushing madly.

"Ahh that was so close."

Even though Mayuyu didn't have a heart, she knows she it would've been beating like crazy. When Yukirin came out, she was in her pajamas and was now drying her hair.

"Uh Yukirin I'm sorry about what happened." Mayuyu said.

"It's nothing. I know you didn't mean to."

"Yeah. So how about you get some rest. Good night."

"Good night."

Mayuyu watched Yukirin falll asleep and soon after she fell asleep. A couple hours later, Mayuyu heard a a strange noise. She opened her eyes and saw Yukirin on the ground.

"Yukirin!"

Her fever was really high now. Her breathing was labored and her body was shaking everywhere,

"What's wrong Yukirin what's wrong?"

Mayuyu saw Yukirin bend over and start to gag. Mayuyu knew what was going to come next so she grabbed a nearby waste basket and gave it to Yukirin. Yukirin stuck her head in and hurled.

"Hang in there Yukirin."

Mayuyu patted her back and sat next to her until she stopped. Then she put her back to bed and put a cooling patch on her head.

"It's ok Yukirin you're going to be ok."

The next morning, Yukirin woke up with a sore feeling in her throat. She tried to move but she felt somehting holding her hand. There lying next to her was Mayuyu holding her hand. Yukirin slid her hand out from Mayuyu and made her way into the kitchen. She got a glass of orange juice and then sat on the couch and turned out the TV.

"Breaking news, an invisible man is wandering the streets of Tokyo. What does the man want? Potatoes. Here's a picture."

A picture popped up of the invisble man and after looking at it, she saw the same coat she had seen in the house. She looked over and saw the same coat hanging on the rack.

"Morning Yukirin." Mayuyu said.

"Oh Mayuyu you're up." Yukirin said.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah."

"That's good to here."

"Hey Mayuyu."

"Yes?"

"This invisible man doesn't have anything to do with you does it?"

Mayuyu saw the TV report and her face turned bright red.

"Mayuyu..."

"I did it because I love you."

"Aww. I love you to."

Yukirin walked over and hugged Mayuyu.

"Thank you so much. For everything."

Well there's chapter 12! Chapter 13 is going to involve some EXTREME love so everyone be prepared! Please tell me what you think!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2012, 11:03:20 PM »
no name? ill try giving it one in the next comment ok?

it was so sweet!!!!!

I cant wait for the next chapter! extreme love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mou I'm obssesed with Mayuki! :wub: :inlove:

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2012, 02:43:26 AM »
 Mayuki Love...YAHOOO

So sweet ....awww

invisible mayuyu is funny
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi