JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - we are

Author Topic: Space Love/48 Days  (Read 82869 times)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Space Love/48 Days
« on: August 11, 2012, 08:23:52 PM »
Konichiwa! Miyumi des! I have a new story for everyone to love and enjoy. The center is going to be Yuko because you guys voted for her. The title is temporary until I make up a new one. But for now, please enjoy! Oh and before I forget, here's a link to one of my older stories to those who just met me:

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=33391.msg1068622#msg1068622

Here is a link to my new story 48 Days. Check it out!

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=33532.msg1083363#msg1083363

And so here is the prolouge to my new story Space Love. Douzo!
==================================================================================

Space Love Prolouge

"Oh look it's that weird girl. What's her name?"

"I don't know Yoko?"

"Yoko? What a stupid name."

"I know right. You know she's a real pervert. Yesterday she got caught peeping on the girls swim team while they were changing."

"God what is she a les?"

"I bet. She reminds me of those creepy otakus."

"Let's stay away from her."

The two girls laughed as they continued to walk out of the classroom. Little did they know that Yuko had been walking behind them the entire time and heard everything they said.

"Those brats."

Oshima Yuko is your average high school student. She gets good grades and plays sports. She has friends and gets along with most people. However, those who don't know Yuko think of her as a pervert and think she's weird because she likes girls. They often pick on her for that and bully her. Yuko doesn't care of course because she doesn't want to fight. Sometimes she even laughs along with the insults.

"Next time I'll really weird them out."

People think it's strange to laugh while you're being insulted. They often avoid Yuko because they just think she's weird. Yuko didn't mind being the outcast. She didn't mind being the weird one and everyone afraid of her. But sometimes, she gets tired of being alone and wishes she had a friend. One day Yuko was walking home late from school and stopped to look at the stars.

"Bright and beautiful as always."

There was always this spot on a hill that Yuko goes to look at the stars. The sight of them always make her feel relaxed and just wash all her troubles away. The stars were Yuko's only friend.

"Woah a shooting star! I better make a wish.... I wish I had a friend. Someone who I can be with forever."

The star passed and Yuko sighed.

"Yeah right. Like that's ever going to happen."

Yuko stayed for a little longer and then was about to pack up and leave. But then suddenly there was a bright flash in the sky. Yuko looked up and saw a ball of fire heading straight for her. Yuko ducked out of the way and ball crashed only a couple of feet away from her. Smoke filled the air making it hard to see. But when it cleared, Yuko almost freaked. There deep in the ground was some kind of capsule.

"What is this?"

Yuko walked over and examined it. There was a handle and a small glass window. Yuko looked in it and saw a girl.

"I gotta get her out of there!"

Yuko tried to grab the handle but the capsule was still hot. She was afraid the girl was hurt so despite the burns, Yuko pulled the the door open. There lying in it was a girl with long brown hair and cat ears. She was wearing a sliver cloth and had a strange mark on her arm. Yuko was so busy staring in awe that she almost didn't hear the people starting to come out. She couldn't just leave the girl there so she pulled her out of the capsule.

"Man you're heavy."

Yuko carried the girl all the way back to her house and set her on the bed. Yuko lived alone because her parents left a long time ago. They send her money to pay the bills but otherwise Yuko lives alone. After having a better look at the girl, Yuko was able to give a proper examination.

"She looks so cute..."

She then stroked the girls arm.

"Her skin is so smoothe and her hair is long."

Yuko reached out and poked the girl's chest.

"And her boobs are perfect!"

Yuko kept looking at the girl when she noticed something around her neck that she never saw before. It looked like a collar and on it was a small gem. Yuko was about to touch it but then suddenly it started glowing. Soon after a hologram of a person came out from the gem.

"To whoever finds this please listen. I am personal maid Minegishi Minami of the Nekomimi Kingdom. The girl before you is princess Kojima Haruna. She is the princess of our kingdom. I put her into the escape capsule and sent her away because our planet is under attack. I feared that our people would be killed so I sent the princess to Earth in hopes someone will care for her. To the kind human who found her, please take care of her. I will send updates on what's happening here but for now please do not lose her. She is our last hope for survival. Minegishi out."

The hologram shut shut off and went back into the gem.

"Princess?"

Yuko looked at the girl and couldn't belive what she heard.

"Wait so then she's an alien! And she a princess? Of cat people! Kya!!!"

Yuko started to freak out. Hearing all this was too much for her tiny brain to handle. Eventually Yuko was able to calm down and put herself back together.

"Ok Yuko I need to stay calm. Just stay calm and you'll be alright. It's just a dream. I'm going to close my eyes and when I open them she'll be gone."

Yuko closed her eyes and then opened. When she did the girl was still there.

"Ok plan B."

Yuko ran into the kitchen and pulled out a frying pan.

"Se no!"

Yuko hit herself in the head with the frying pan and ended up knocking herself out. When she woke up, the girl was gone.

"Whew I was dreaming after all."

"Nya!"

"What?"

Yuko turned around and saw the girl now fully awake and staring at Yuko with her ears out and tail waving.

"Ahhhhh!"

Yuko jumped up and hit her head on the shelf.

"Itai!"

Yuko curled into a ball and held her head. The girl saw she was in pain and walked over. She grabbed Yuko's head and kissed it. When she did that, the pain in Yuko's head disappeared.

"Huh? It's gone."

Yuko looked over at the girl and she just smiled at Yuko.

"Ah what a cute smile!"

Yuko reached out and hugged her. The girl didn't know what was going on but she didn't like the way Yuko was burying her face in her her chest.

"Nya!"

She pushed Yuko away and back up a little.

"Ahh I'm sorry. Are you hurt anywhere?"

The girl just stared at Yuko not sure what do with her. But then suddenly she got a strange look on her face.

"What's wrong?"

Out of nowhere there was a loud growl.

"Are you hungry?"

The girl didn't know what to do. She just looked around trying to find something to eat.

"Ahh I know!"

Yuko ran to the kitchen and brought back a fish.

"Here."

The girl looked at it with disgust and slapped it of of Yuko's hand.

"Eh? I thought cats liked fish."

"Nya!"

"Nya? Well what else could you eat... I know!"

Yuko ran back into the kitchen and brought out a chicken. The sight of this made the girl's eyes widen to the size of bowls. She snatched it and then started eating it.

"Looks like I found something you like."

Yuko watched her eat and just thought how adorable she looked. When she was finished, she walked over to Yuko and kissed her right on the lips.

"Thank... you..."

"EHHHH?!"

==================================================================================
Well there's the prolouge. So what do you think? Should I continue or start new? It's up to you!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 12:33:27 PM by miyumi »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Space Love Prolouge
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 08:31:05 PM »
CONTINUE!!!!!!

ZKDJSGURKGFADJLaeslFJVBNADSJLNA

OMG!!!!!

I'm so flabbergasted, so amazed, so... I don't have proper words for this awesomeness!!!!

Please, CONTINUE!!!!

AH, YUKO-SAMA!!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 09:13:51 PM »
Interesting start! I was having flashes of WH7's Shounen yo Uso wo Tsuke PV in my mind when Haruna first appeared. Now let's see what you have in store for the rest of the cast :deco:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 10:31:13 PM »
I LOVE it  :luvluv1: :luvluv2:
it's really interesting  :glasses:
It's rare to see Haruna kiss Yuko at first  :shy1:
I can't wait for the first chapter  :hee:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 01:15:47 AM by mo-chan »

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 10:32:36 PM »
akjdoufhekjbfakjchwndsfnwefdnfwefwen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is damn fantastinc!!!!! I love it! hope the same happens to Mayuki.....~

this is damn cute! sorry for my words but I cant express what I feel rigt now.I feel like a bomb about to go out~

please update soon!!!!dont forget about the others~(mayuki...wmatsu.....etc....)
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline kojiyuu109

• ecchi
  • Smile killer Nyan Nyan
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 05:06:54 AM »
ahhh my kojiyuu so cute  :cathappy: look like yuko wish come true somehow  :lol:
please continue  XD

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Space Love update Chapter 1
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 06:27:01 AM »
@sakura_drop_:Thank you for being the first one to comment! Also, I'm glad you love the story. I hope love it more as the story continues.  :lol:

@seigus: Yes about the others.. still working on them. It might be a while before I introduce the others so bare with me please!  :nervous

@mo-chan: Hooray you love it! I'm glad you do like it. This one is going to be very interesting for me as well.  XD

@yuukimoko: Haha it appears both you and sakuradrop like to use random letters. I don't mind if you swear it's fine with me. Oh and don't worry, I will make sure to share the love with the others like I always do.  :oops:

@anzai48: HOLY JESUS! The legendary anzai-san has appeared! Oh my gosh I am so happy! You're like a god to me and I worship you! I am so happy to read your praise! Oh and if you don't mind, I would suggest you read Mad House first. That was my very first one and also the best one I thought so far. Ahh I'm fangirling right now. Kya I feel like I just met my senpai!  :wub:  :inlove:

@kojiyuu109: Ahh thank you for commenting. I hope you enjoy the story. And it looks like you're new here if I'm correct welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here.  :welcome

Minna! Thanks to everyone's nice comments and cheers, I have decided to continue the story. I was a little skeptical about it at first but then after seeing how much everyone liked it I am deciding to continue it. So here is the first chapter please enjoy! Oh and I think I'll just keep the title. It's nice right? I don't know it's all I could think of.

Chapter 1

Yuko woke up and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of milk. But when she tried to get up, she felt something heavy on her legs. She looked down and saw the princess from last night curled up on her legs.

"Ahh kawaii!"

The sleeping princess looked adorable to Yuko and didn't want to disturb her. Yuko carefully got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. She looked at the time and realized how late it was. Was going to be late for school if she didn't hurry. But then again no one would miss her anyways so Yuko decided to stay home.

"I have the right to have a day off."

Yuko walked back into her room where the princess was still sleeping. She could stare at her forever while happily sipping milk but then the princess woke up.

"Good morning." Yuko said.

"Morning." she said.

"You can speak Japanaese now?"

"Little."

Yuko thought about it for a while and then figured it out. Yuko guessed that when the princess kissed her last night then she gained the ability to speak Japanese a little bit. Her level of speech was about the same as a five year old.

"What's you're name?"

"Haruna."

"Cute name. My name is Yuko."

"Yuko."

"That's right!"

Yuko patted Haruna's head and Haruna made a purring noise. But then there was a loud growl coming from her stomach.

"Haurna are you hungry?"

"Yes!"

"Ok come with me."

Yuko brought Haruna into the kitchen and sat her at the table.

"So what would you like to eat?" Yuko asked.

"Bird!" Haruna said.

"Eh? But you ate all the chicken last night. Hmmm... I got it!"

Yuko grabbed a bowl and scooped some rice out from the rice maker.

"Here."

Yuko placed it on the table and Haruna just looked at it with a curious face.

"It's rice. Try it."

"Rice.."

Haruna took her hand and grabbed some. Then she shoved it in her mouth and started chewing. A couple seconds later, a happy expression came across Haruna's face.

"You like it?"

"Un!"

Haruna started shoving mouthfuls scattering rice everywhere.

"Hey chotto mate."

Yuko grabbed a napkin and tried to wipe Haruna's face off from all the rice on it. But because Haruna was still moving it was hard to clean it all off.

"Hey hold still you."

Haruna kept eating and eventually Yuko got all the rice off.

"More!"

"More?"

Yuko saw Haruna's bowl was empty and she was still hungry.

"Well you just ate the last of the rice and I still have to go to the store."

"No more?"

Haruna looked like she was going to start crying.

"No no just wait a minute."

Yuko ran to the fridge and desperately started searching for something the princess could eat. Then she saw some leftover shrimp in the back. It still looked good so Yuko brought it over.

"This is fried shrimp."

"Fried shrimp."

Haruna was about to reach out and grab it but then Yuko stopped her.

"Let me feed you. You always make a mess."

Yuko took a shrimp and held it up to Haruna. She sniffed it first and took a tiny bite. As soon as she finished chewing, Haruna's face looked like she had just eaten one of those fancy cakes. Without warning Haruna bit down on the entire shrimp and some of Yuko's hand.

"Itai!"

Yuko tried to pull out but Haruna was strong. She could feel Haruna's tounge licking Yuko's fingers cleaning off every crumb. Then she finally let go and Yuko's hand was covered in saliva.

"Haruna do you like shrimp?"

"Haruna like shrimp!"

"Good. Well here's another now be gentle this time."

Yuko fed Haruna another shrimp amd this time she didn't bite her hand.

"Haruna full."

"Ok then what do you want to do now?"

"Haruna want to sleep."

"How can you be tired already? You just got up an hour ago."

"Haruna tired."

"Come on."

Yuko took Haurna into the main room and sat her on the couch.

"Use me as a pillow."

"Piyow?"

"Yes pillow. Like this."

Yuko leaned in and placed her head on Haurna's lap.

"Now you try."

Haurna did what Yuko did and was now resting on Yuko.

"Good night Haruna."

"Night."

Within seconds Haruna had fallen asleep.

"Man does she tire quickly. Nows my chance to go to the store and get more food."

Yuko quietly slipped Haruna onto an actually pillow and then got her shoes on. Then she left saying she would be back soon. Yuko went to the store and bought as much as she could. That included about five bags of rice and ten packs of shrimp with ten in each pack making a hundred total. She also got a cat toy just to see what would happen if she used it on Haurna. Yuko walked over to the check out area and the clerk just looked at her funny.

"What I like shrimp. Got a problem with that?"

The store clerk checked Yuko out and then Yuko left. When she got home, she opened the door and found Haruna floating mid air in the family room chasing after something.

"Haruna!"

Haruna saw Yuko and flew over to her.

"Yuko!"

"Haruna how are you flying?"

Haruna didn't say anything. Instead she touched Yuko's forehead and then she started to float.

"Ehhh!"

"Yuko play with Haruna!"

Haruna flew into another room leaving Yuko floating.

"Hey how do I move?"

Yuko was just floating there but she didn't know how to move forward. It was like she was floating in space. Yuko reached out and managed to push herself off a wall into the room Haruna went into. But right when she came in, Haruna came flying out and crashed right into Yuko. The two fell on the floor with Haruna on top of Yuko.

"Itai!"

Yuko tried to shove Haruna off her but ended grabbing Haruna's boobs.

"Nya!"

Haruna jumped up and ran into another room.

"Haruna it's not what you think!"

The door slammed shut and Yuko heard the sound of the lock.

"Mou why did that have to happen. Then again..."

Yuko remembered the soft feeling of Haruna. She got that perverted grin on her face and started to drift into hentai land but then had to smack herself back into focus.

"Haruna come out! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

There was no answer.

"If you come out I'll make you shrimp!"

Hearing the word shrimp made Haruna burst out of the door.

"Shrimp!"

"Ok ok hang on I'll make it for you."

An hour later, Yuko was done making lunch.

"Eat up."

The two ate in silence. Everyone once in a while Yuko would glance over at Haruna and watch her eat the shrimp. Pretty soon she was done and was now looking for more.

"Here."

Yuko slid her plate over and Haruna gladly ate the shrimp.

"Ne from now on I'm going to call you Nyannyan ok?"

"Nyannyan?"

"Yes. You Nyannyan me Yuu-chan."

"Yuu-chan."

"That's right!"

"Yuu-chan!"

"Hey Nyannyan look what I got!"

Yuko pulled out the cat toy that she had gotten. It was one of those toy mouses with a bell on the inside. The sound of the bell made Haruna interested in the toy.

"Look Nyannyan it's moving!"

Yuko started shaking it trying to make it look like it was alive. Haruna thought it really was alive and panicked.

"Nya!"

Haruna grabbed onto Yuko and clung tightly to her.

"Nyannyan calm down it's a toy."

Yuko picked it up and put it away in her pocket. Haurna was still holding onto Yuko afraid it might crawl out. It was during that time that Yuko realized Haruna really needed a bath.

"Ahh Nyannyan you stink! Let's get you in the bath."

"Bath?"

There was a struggle at first but then Yuko finally got Haurna to get in the water. Once she got in, Haruna realized how nice the warm water felt. Yuko grabbed the shampoo and started scrubbing Haruna's head.

"Close your eyes."

Yuko dumped some water on Haruna that made her flnich.

"It's ok it's just water. Keep your eyes closed."

Yuko herself had her eyes closed because as much as she would love to see Haruna naked, she still wanted to respect her privacy by not looking. Because her eyes were closed, Yuko didn't realize she got soap right in Haruna's eyes.

"Nya!"

Haruna got up and started to run. Yuko opened her eyes and ran saw Haruna running around the bathroom with her eyes closed.

"Nyannyan come here!"

"Where Yuu-chan?"

"Right here."

Yuko grabbed Haruna's hand and pulled her closer. Yuko took the shower hose and washed Haruna's face and eventually got all the soap out. Once they dried off and got dressed again, it was already dinner time. Of course Haruna wanted shrimp again so Yuko had no choice but to make it for her. After a good meal it was time for bed.

"Ahh I'm so tired!"

Yuko plopped onto the bed and stretched her arms out. Haruna did the same thing copying Yuko only she looked cuter.

"Ahh kawaii!" Yuko said.

"Haruna tired." Haruna said.

"Well get a good nights sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

"Yuu-chan leaving?"

"No Nyannyan. Just sleeping. Now you go to sleep."

"Pillow."

"Oh that's right you need a pillow."

Yuko got up and was about to go get a pillow for Haruna but then Haruna grabbed Yuko's hand.

"Pillow."

Apparenlty Haurna thought Yuko was a pillow.

"Ok."

Yuko got into bed and then Haruna rested her head on Yuko's stomach.

"Heehee Yuu-chan make funny sounds."

"Hey don't laugh at my tummy. If you're going to listen to my body listen to this."

Yuko made Haruna rest her head on her chest.

"Thump thump. What that?" Haruna asked.

"That's my heart Nyannyan. You have one too." Yuko said.

"Heart?"

"Yes. It beats because there's someone you love."

"Love?"

"Love is when you really really like someone."

"Oh... Nyannyan love Yuu-chan!"

"Ehh?"

Yuko blushed heavily at Haruna after hearing those words. She wasn't sure if Haruna was for real or she just didn't know what she was knowing. While thinking, Haruna yawned and then eventually passed out. Yuko reached over and light stroked Haruna's face.

"I guess I love you too then Haruna."

Chapter one is done! So what do you think? Should I still keep going? Please tell me what you think!

Offline kojiyuu109

• ecchi
  • Smile killer Nyan Nyan
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 08:55:55 AM »
of course u have to keep going  XD this side of haruna is really cute kojiyuu is sweet like always  :inlove:
i'll wait for ur next update  :)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 11:54:36 AM »
as always kojiyuu are too fast  :luvluv1: :luvluv2:
Harruna is really a cat  :shy2:
I wonder what id going to happen after  :dunno:
update soon  :hee:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 12:12:57 PM »
UWA~!! So sweet!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: KojiYuu is just perfection in this!!!

Yuko-sama is as always a pervert, and Haruna in this one is really funny... Imagine her running all wet and naked with closed eyes around the house  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Please, update soon!!! :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Space Love update Chapter 2
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2012, 05:39:58 PM »
@kojiyuu109: Ah thankyou for ecoouraging me to keep going. I will do my best!  :)

@mo-chan: I guess you'll have to read what happens next. Let's take a look shall we?  :P

@sakura_drop_: Perfection? Haha I wouldn't say that but it's getting there. Just a little more time and I'll have something that'll blow your mind.  ;)

Well here's chapter 2! I think it's time to introduce everyone else! So please enjoy the chaper!

Chapter 2

It's been a couple days now and Yuko thinks she finally getting somewhere with Haruna. She's tought her how to make rice, clean up after eating, how to sweep, oh and how to use the bathroom. Teaching her how to use the bathroom was the hardest of them all. She peed on the rug three times before Yuko finally got her to use the toliet. But now a new problem has arrived. Yuko has been skipping school for the past four days and she got a notice saying she has to go back or she'll be expelled.

"Crap. What do I do?"

Yuko wasn't sure if Haruna would be alright on her own for such a long time. She couldn't just ask a random person to watch her. So she has no other choice.

"Nyannyan."

"Yeah?"

"Listen tomorrow I have to go to school." Yuko said.

"Skool?" Haruna said.

"School Nyannyan. It's a place where you go to learn things."

"Nyannyan want to go to!"

"No Nyannyan you have to stay here at home."

"Nooo!"

"Look Nyannyan I'll only be gone for a couple hours so I need you to be a good girl and stay here."

"Nyannyan want to go with Yuu-chan."

"I'm sorry Nyannyan but you can't. I'll only be gone for a couple of hours. Then when I get back we'll have fun ok?"

"But-"

"Nyannyan if you be good for me and stay here I'll take you to place where you can eat a lot of shrimp."

"Shrimp! Ok Nyannyan be good and stay here. Nyannyan wait for Yuu-chan to come home."

"Good girl."

The next day Yuko left for school while Haruna was still sleeping. She made Haruna breakfast and then set off for school. When she got there, no one notcied her. But when she walked over to ther desk, she saw writing on it.

"Pervert, lesbian, freak, weirdo."

The basic insults she often got. Yuko ignored it and was about to sit down when someone grabbed her butt.

"Nice butt as always oshiri sister Yuko."

Yuko reached around and grabbed the other person's butt.

"As to you oshiri sister Mayu."

Yuko turned around and saw Watanabe Mayu one of her only friends in school. The two both have a fascination over butts so they call themselves the oshiri sisters. Mayuyu is actually pretty nice to Yuko and gets along well with her. They always have fun when talking about butts and like touching each others from time to time. There's only one thing about Mayuyu that Yuko is kind of scared of.

"Hey hands off my girl."

"Oh sorry Yuki."

"Oh come one Yukirin we're only having fun."

"It looked like you were having too much fun."

"Aww I'm sorry."

Mayuyu leaned in and kissed Yukirin on the cheek.

"Ok you're forgiven."

Kashiwagi Yuki is Mayuyu's girl friend. That's right they're already a couple and Yuko envys them for that. Yukirin is very protective over Mayuyu. She's like the over protective mothers in those dramas you see. Yuki is usually a nice person but if you mess with Mayuyu you're in a world of pain.

"So why were you gone so long Yuko?" Yukirin asked.

"I was feeling a little sick."

"You should've told me!" Mayuyu said.

"Oh no I'm fine now."

"Well it looks like those girls wrote on your desk again."

"I don't care. I'm used to it."

"You shouldn't Yuko. You should fight back."

"No Mayuyu if she did that then she would get kicked out." Yukirin said.

"That's right." Yuko said.

"Oh. But if this keeps up then I don't know how much longer I can hold back. I can't stand seeing my oshiri sister being treated like this!" Mayuyu said.

"Well when that time comes I'll let you know."

"You better."

"You really are a good friend."

The bell rang and class began. it was pretty boring and Yuko already knew all the stuff so she wondered why she even came to school. The lesson ended and Yuko was getting ready to go to her next class. While putting away her things, one of the girls walked over.

"Look who showed up."

"What do you want now?"

"Nothing. Just came to welcome you back."

The girl took Yuko's notebook and tore it in half.

"Welcome back."

The girl dropped her notebook on the ground and walked away. Yuko was about to pick it up when a hand had already reached out to grab it.

"Now this won't do. Here you can borrow mine for your next class."

Yuko looked up and saw Matsui Rena holding out her notebook. Rena was a very quiet person. She rarely talks but she's super smart. Also she may not look like it but she's really good when it comes to archery. She could shoot you down a mile away. Another interesting thing about Rena is that she has a little follower who's a first year here and always comes and visits her when she has the time.

"Thanks Rena I'll make sure to give it back to you."

"Oh no you can keep it. I have extras."

"You sure?"

"Oh yes it's fine."

"Rena-chan!"

Yuko looked over and saw Matsui Jurina. Although have the same family name, they aren't related. Jurina is like Rena's little puppy and follows her everywhere. She clings to the girl like a koala and tries to steal a kiss from here every so often. Jurina runs on the track team and is basically their ace in all the races. The girl can really run when you give her something she wants. But because she's a first year and Yuko and Rena are third years, Jurina rarely has time to see Rena.

"Shouldn't you be in class right now?"

"I skipped it so I could come and see you."

"Jurina you shouldn't do that."

"But I wanted to see you!"

"Jurina if you don't go to class then you won't pass and if you don't pass you'll be held back while I move on."

"Oh no you're right! I gotta get back to class. I'll see you later!"

Jurina kissed Rena on the cheek and then ran off.

"Jeez that girl. Well I better get going as well. See you later."

"Bye."

Yuko went to her next class and walked into a fight between two girls.

"Hey you midget why don't you tell your girl friend to watch where she's going."

"Why don't you you walking sack of sausages!"

"What was that."

"Ladies, ladies lets's not fight now."

"But-"

"Go back to your seat and wait for class to start."

"Hai!"

The one girl walked away while the shorter one walked over to her friend.

"Did you see that Acchan! I was brave and stood up for you!"

"I did see that! I'm so proud of you!"

"Hey you guys!"

"Oh hey Yuko!"

The short midget on the left is Takahashi Minami. She's kinda short for a girl her age but can be tough. She's captain of the swim team and is actually a very fast swimmer. Takamina often hangs out with Acchan because those two have been best friends since the day they were born. Yuko wouldn't say their relationship is boyfriend girlfriend but more like husband and wife.

"It's been a while Yuko."

The taller one to the left is Maeda Atsuko. She doesn't do any sports but she's in the origami club here at school and is pretty good at it. She's always with Takamina and the two constantly goof off all the time. Yuko found it cute whenever they had lovey dovey moments. But one thing about Acchan that other people don't know is that Acchan comes from a very rich family. She has enough money to buy the school and make her the principal.

"Where have you been Yuko?" Takamina asked.

"Oh I've been sick." Yuko said.

"That's not good. Have you been hurling?" Acchan asked.

"No. By the way, what were getting into a fight about?"

"That girl ran into Acchan and didn't apologize so I was ready to fight her."

"One of these days you're going to get hurt you know."

"I know and I don't care as long as you're ok in the end."

"Oh you!"

Class started and once again Yuko knew everything. When class ended it was time for lunch and Yuko was starving.

"Hey did you get the notes from someone? We have a test coming up and you'll need them." Acchan said.

"Ah no I didn't."

"Well after class go look for Sayaka. I bet she'll let you borrow them."

"Ok thanks."

"Acchan come on. Let's get going before they run out of noodle bread!"

"Ok ok I'm going."

Takamina and Acchan ran off and Yuko got ready to go as well. She went down to the cafeteria and found a nice place to eat. She was about to dig in when the same group of girls came over.

"Trash like you doesn't deserve to eat."

One girl grabbed Yuko's lunch box and dumped the food on the table.

"Hey I was going to eat that!"

"Well too bad. What are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing."

"That's right because you're too afraid to do anything."

"She maybe but I'm not."

The group of girls turned around and saw a taller girl standing behind them.

"You girls better apologize before I make you."

"Oh and how?"

The girl didn't answer. She just took the girls head and slammed it on the ground into the food.

"Apologize."

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

"Good. Now get lost."

The girl and her friends ran away screaming,

"Look out the gorilla is mad!"

"Those girls... one of these days I'm really going to let them have it."

"Thanks Sayaka but it's ok."

"Well now you're lunch is gone. Here you can have mine."

"Is that really ok?"

"Yeah it's fine."

"Thanks."

Akimoto Sayaka is one of Yuko's good friends. She may look tough on the outside but she's actually a real softe on the inside. People make jokes about her being a guy and super tough but she actually wants to be girly and cute. Sayaka is the captian of the karate club and is actually stronger than all the guys which is why you don't want to mess with her. She's tough around others but when it comes to Yuko. she becomes the mother she never had.

"Hey Takamina said I could borrow some notes from you for the upcoming test."

"Oh yeah here."

"Thanks."

"Make sure you study them well. If you need help you can always come to me."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"HEY SAYAKA!"

Yuko looked over and saw Sae running over to them.

"Sae what are you running fro-"

Sae slammed into Sayaka knocking her down.

"Sayaka you gotta help. I'm being chased by crazy fangirls!"

"Again? Jeez Sae how many times have I told you to quit flirting with the girls!"

"I can't help it! They're all so cute."

"You're helpless."

"I would be without you."

Miyazawa Sae is another close friend of Yuko's. The three of them are like the three muskateers. Sae is known for being a ikemen because she looks like a guy and can get any girl she wants. She flirts with other girls but doesn't want a serious relationship with them. The one she wants a serious relationship with is Sayaka who is to oblivious to see it. Sae is like Yuko's father and always supports her and cares for her. Sayaka and Sae are like the parents Yuko never had and love them dearly for that.

"Thanks for fending off those girls for me Sayaka." Sae said.

"It was nothing. Now eat up lunch is over." Sayaka said.

"Hey Sae maybe next time you should tell them that you're dating Sayaka."

"Ehhh?"

Both of their faces turned red.

"I'm kidding!"

"Mou Yuko that's mean!" Sae said.

"Yeah don't joke around like that with us." Sayaka said.

"Sorry."

"Anyways I gotta get going. I'll see you laterr."

"Bye Sae!"

"Bye Sayaka!"

Sae left leaving Yuko with Sayaka.

"Thanks for the lunch."

"No problem. If those girls cause you trouble then just come and get me. I'll happily take care of them."

"You'll kill them."

"Exactly."

"Well I'll see you later then."

"Bye."

For the rest of the day Yuko wasn't bothered by the girls. Mainly because they were afraid Sayaka would go gorilla on them and throw them out the the window. School was over and Yuko rushed home to get to Haruna.

"Nyannyan I'm home!"

Yuko walked in and saw Haruna on the floor asleep.

"Looks like you didn't even know I was gone."

Yuko changed into regular clothes and then started to do her homework. It was during that time Haurna had woken up.

"Hi Nyannyan!"

"Yuu-chan!"

Haruna ran over and hugged Yuko.

"Was Nyanyan good today?" Yuko asked.

"Yes!" Haruna said.

"Ok the you know what that means?!"

"Shrimp!"

"Yep!"

"Let go!"

"Not now Nyanyann I'm doing homework."

"Nyannyan want shrimp now!"

"No Nyannyan not now."

"No!"

Haruna snatched the pencil from Yuko and started doing to homework. Within minutes it was all done. Haruna had solved quadratic equations like they were nothing and it all looked right to Yuko. She couldn't believe how Haruna had done that but she didn't care.

"Shrimp now!"

"Ok ok we'll go get shrimp."

"Yay!"

Yuko took Haruna to a small shop near her house where they sell stuff like fried shrimp and other sea foods. Haruna ordered the king sized platter of fried shrimp and Yuko couldn't believe how many shrimp there were.

"Yay shrimp! Nom!"

Haruna started eating all the shrump and Yuko just sat there and watched her. Not to mention all the people around them were amazed how one girl was able to eat that much. When she finished, Haruna let out a satisfied burp.

"Nyannyan excuse yourself."

"Escuse me."

"Good enough. Now come here."

Yuko wiped Haruna's face who was happily full.

"Nyannyan tired."

"Wait until we get home. Then you can sleep."

"Ok."

As soon as they got home, Haruna passed out on the bed. While she was sleeping, the gem on her collar started blinking. Soon after a hologram came out with the same person as last time.

"I've come to inform you that the battle is not getting any better. We are being pushed back and down to our last line of defense. I doubt this battle will end any time soon so please, watch our princess for just a little longer! Minegishi out."

The message ended and the hologram shut off. Hearing this, Yuko realized that Haruna wasn't going home anytime soon. But Yuko didn't mind because she liked Haruna being around her. SHe actually enjoyed her time with her.

"I guess this means you're staying with me for a little longer."

Well there's chapter 2! I hope you all liked it and the introduction of everyone else. Look forward to the next chapter because let's just say a little cat wanders too far away from her home. Please tell me what you think as well!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 05:53:31 PM »
and so everyone entered the drama~ and Mayuyu and Yukirin are alredy a couple!? yeeeeeeyyyyyy~ they are so lovely! and Yuki is so protective(possesive)

thanks for the update~ go Kojiyuu go Mayuki~!!!! fighto~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012, 06:07:41 PM »
Yuki is protectative she easly got jealous when someone touch Mayu they are already dating  :luvluv1:
Atsumina are always funny  :hiakhiakhiak:
Sae and Sayaka shy as always
aaah~ it's good to see them again  :on drink:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2012, 06:08:07 PM »
Yuko-sama/KojiYuu are always perfect, no matter what the situation!! (the same goes for YukoRena  :wub: :wub: :wub: )

Ah, MaYuki!  :wub: And AtsuMina, SaeYaka!  :wub: AND WMatsui!!!  :inlove: :inlove: This can't get any better, now can it?!! And there was even a friendly YukoRena  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

THANK YOU!!  :bow: :bow:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2012, 06:10:46 PM »
Oshiri Sisters banzai!!! :shakeit: I can get used to their butt-grabbing greetings :grin:

After the possessive Nezumi in Fight Club, we now have an over-protective Yukirin! :wub: :wub:

With all the kisses and love-love going on with MaYuki, WMatsui and AtsuMina, I wonder why Yuko is the only one being bullied and called a pervert/lesbian :rofl:

And for once, Sae isn't hitting on Yukirin! Damn, I like to see Mayuyu going all jealous and making life a living hell for Sae :twisted:

I can't wait for the next chapter. Nyannyan is going to get lost?! :shocked

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2012, 07:30:02 PM »
Love this!! Again and again...miyumi-saaaaaaaan~

Hahahaha LOL i love oshiri sister part shiriko-chan and shiriri-chan! Awww yuki get jealous...
In this story she become so possessive person toward mayuyu eh..love it!

And for wmatsui...what they relation? Already a couple like mayuki or...maybe on the process..

Saeyaka..love~

And kojiyuu~ i want to know more!

Thank miyumi-san
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Space Love update Chapter 3
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2012, 11:27:53 PM »
@yuukimoko: Yes everyone has now stepped into the world. I decided to make Mayuki a couple right off the bat! And it seems you like it.  :oops:

@mo-chan: Yes the gang is all here. Let's celebrate!  :lol:

@sakura_drop_: I've decided to put everyone in and add a little more with the YukoRena thing. I hope you like the rest of the story!  :P

@seigus: I thought the oshiri thing was cute. And yep this time Yukirin is protective of Mayuyu. I wonder how things will turn out for them.   :oops:

@kurogumi: Oh so that's what their names are. Can you tell me which on is which please! Wmatsui is like is like senpai and super clingy kohai. But either way it's going to be cute.  :inlove:

Well here's chapter 3! I hope you guys like it. This one has our little alien princess wander off on her own for once.

Chapter 3

"Nyannyan I'm leaving for school. I'll see you later. Be goof now!"

"Byebye Yuu-chan!"

Yuko left leaving Haruna alone. Haruna sat there on the floor staring out the window at the nearby birds. Haruna wanted to catch them and try to eat them. But Yuko told her not to do that because it's not fair to the birds. Haruna was bored out of her mind and had nothing to do. Then she remembered the TV. Yuko had just recently taught her how to turn the TV on and change the TV.

"Red button."

Haruna clicked the red button and the TV turned on.

"Powar on!"

A woman came on and she was talking about something that Haruna didn't understand.

"And now here's Maki-san with today's good mother tips."

"Today's tip is making sure to always pack your child's lunch. A good mother always packs their child's lunch and makes sure they take it with them when they leave for school."

The woman pulled out a bento box wrapped in a cloth. Haruna looked over and saw the exact same thing sitting on the table.

"If your child doesn't eat then they won't grow to be big and strong."

Haruna thought Yuko needed her lunch since she was pretty short.

"Yuu-chan need to get big. Haruna take lunch to Yuu-chan."

Haruna grabbed the bento box and then started to walk out the door. But then Haruna remembered something Yuko had told her.

"Nyannyan you must never leave the house you understand. There are dangerous things out there adn I don't want you to get hurt."

"But Yuu-chan I want to help. For Yuu-chan!"

Haruna ran out the door to the outside for the first time. Haruna was amazed at everything. The sky, the clouds, the houses, the wind, everything was so new to her. It's as if she was born into a different world.

"Woah! Pretty!"

Haruna reached up to the sky trying to grab the clouds but she couldn't. She jumped as high as she could but still couldn't reach it.

"Nee-chan what are you doing?"

Haruna looked down and saw a little girl staring at her. Haruna pointed up at the sky.

"The clouds?"

"Clouds... clouds pretty."

"Yes they are. Where did you come from?"

Haruna pointed at Yuko's house.

"Oh you came from Yuko's house. I'm guessing that's her lunch your holding."

"Yeah!"

"Are you going to take it to her."

"Yeah."

"Well Yuko went that way. Follow the road and take a left. Go past the shrine and take a right. The school will be right there."

"Ok!"

The girl walked away and Haruna had no idea what she said.

"Where Yuu-chan."

Haruna stood there in the middle of the road looking around when suddenly there was a loud honk. Haruna looked over and saw a man in a metal box with wheels. He honked again and Haruna just stood there.

"Move out of the way."

He waved to the side and Haruna followed. Then he drove on leaving Haruna amazed at what she saw. But then she focused on her main objective. Find Yuko. Haruna looked around and then out of the corner of her eye she saw two girls with the same uniform as Yuko's. Maybe she knew where Yuko went. Haurna ran over to the girls and tapped her shoulder.

"Yuu-chan!"

"Yuu-chan? Oh you mean Yuko? Are you looking for her?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh then come with me. I'll take you to her."

"Yay!" 

"Hey Jurina who is this?" Rena asked.

"I don't know but she's looking for Yuko." Jurina said.

"What's your name?"

"Nyannyan!"

"Nyannyan? Weird name. Let's take her to school."

"Yuu-chan need to grow."

"That's true. Yuko is a shortie." Jurina said.

"But not as short as Takamina!" Rena said.

"Yuu-chan hungry."

"No I think she isn't. We'll find out when we get here."

Rena, Jurina and Haruna arrived at the school.

"Well I'll see you later Rena."

"You too Jurina. Nyannyan let's go- Nyannyan?"

Haruna had wandered off on her own and was nowhere to be found. Rena just thought she had set off to find Yuko on her own so she left to her class. Meanwhile, Haruna had wandered over to a flower bed. Haruna was amused by all the pretty colors and different flowers. When she leaned in to smell them, she picked up a very sweet scent. Haruna loved it so much that she jumped into the flower bed and started rolling around in it.

"Hey what are you doing?!"

Haruna looked over and saw an angry man with a shovel running towards her. Haruna got scared and ran away taking the lunch with her.

"Must find Yuu-chan."

Haruna thought searching the whole place wasn't going to get her anywhere so she decided to climb a tree and look. She found the tallest tree and climbed up it. She could see through all the windows on the school. There on the fourth level was Yuko.

"Yuu-chan!"

Haruna shouted but Yuko couldn't hear her.

"Yuu-chan!"

Yuko still didn't hear her. Haruna thought she would get her attention by throwing something at the window. Haruna broke off a branch and threw it at the window and it hit. Yuko looked over and saw Haruna.

"Nyannyan? Eh!"

"Oshima-san is there something wrong?"

"Oh nothing."

Yuko didn't want to alert the others so she sat back down. She looked back over and saw Haruna waving her lunch box that she had fogotten.

"That idiot!" Yuko thought.

Yuko waved back and tried to tell her to stay there. But Haruna misunderstood and thought she said come to her. Haruna nodded her head and then jumped off the tree to the roof. There were students already there on the roof and when they saw Haruna land out of nowhere they were all spooked. Haruna just ignored them and ran into the building.

"Yuu-chan!"

Haurna jumped down the stairs and started running down the halls.

"Yuu-chan!"

Everyone just looked at Haruna wondering who she was and where she came from. Haruna ran all the way to a classroom and found Yuko. She slid the door open and walked in.

"Yuu-chan!"

"Nyannyan what are you doing here!"

"Nyannyan be a good mom and bring Yuu-chan lunch!"

Haruna set the lunch box down.

"Now Yuu-chan grow up big and strong."

"Oshima-san who is this?"

"Oh she's my cousin who just moved in with me. Everyone this is Oshima Haruna."

"She's so pretty!" a girl said.

"She looks cute." another said.

"Oshima-san does she go here?" the teacher asked.

"No she doesn't. Shes' just living with me for the moment."

"Well could you please tell her to leave. She's disrupting class."

"Hai."

Yuko turned to face Haruna.

"Nyannyan you need to go home now."

"But Nyannyan want to stay with Yuu-chan!"

"What is she you're girlfriend?"

"Take your girlfriend home you pervert!"

"Nyannyan please just go home."

"But Nyannyan wants to stay."

"Gosh Yuko what is she your pet or something?"

"You leave Nyannyan out of this!"

"Oh someone is getting protective over her girlfriend. I guess you really are a lesbian freak!"

Yuko started to cry and Haruna didn't like seeing that. She saw the girl who was causing all of Yuko's pain and walked over to her.

"What do you want?"

Haruna grabbed the girl by the head and picked her up from her desk.

"Yuu-chan sad because of you. Nyannyan don't like Yuu-chan sad. You go away now!"

Haruna threw her up to where her head had shot through the ceiling. Everyone was frightend by this and ran away.

"Nyannyan no!"

Haruna ran back over to Yuko with a sad face.

"Nyannyan sorry Yuu-chan."

"It's ok Nyannyan you were just protecting me."

"Oshima-san!! To the principal office! And take your cousin with!"

"Hai. Come one Nyannyan."

Yuko took Haruna to the principal's office where she was waiting.

"Yuko please sit down."

Yuko and Haruna took a seat.

"I just got done talking to the teacher. It seems your cousin caused some trouble. You know something has to be done about it."

"I'm sorry. It's just my cousin was recently in an accident and forgot everything. Her parents sent her to live with me so she could learn everything all over agian. I told her to stay home today but she went out on her own. Haruna doesn't realize how strong she is and what happened back there was because of what the girl did. She has the mind of a five year old right now."

"Oh.. Well if that's the case then how about she attends school here."

"Ehh?"

"She can come to school and relearn everything she had forgotten. You can be her personal teacher."

"I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Just give it a chance. I'm sure Haruna would like to come to school with you."

Yuko looked over at Haruna who was staring off into space.

"What do you think Nyannyan? Do you want to come to school with me?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright then it's settled. Tomorrow Haruna will attend school here. I'll be looking forward to your stay here."

"Yay!"

The next day Haruna showed up to school in her new school uniform. She walked into the classroom with Yuko and stood up in front.

"Just like we practiced Nyannyan." Yuko said.

"He-llo. My name is Oh-shi-ma Haruna. Nice chu meet chu."

Yuko facepalmed herself when she finished the last part. Haruna still couldn't speak properly. But everyone seemed to love it and thought it was cute. The teacher sat Haruna next to Yuko and the lesson began.

"Now pay attention Nyannyan this is all really important."

"Right."

When Yuko said that, something turned on in Haruna's head that made her start aborbing everything the teacher was writing. Little did Yuko know, Haruna was learing everything in a matter of seconds while she was struggling to figure out the first problem.

"I need someone to come up and solve these ten problems on the board. Haruna how about you come up."

"Ok!"

Haruna walked over and picked up the chalk. Then she wrote down the answers to all the problems. The class looked at her and thought that she had just done something amazing.

"Good job Haruna. These are all correct!"

"Yay!"

Haruna walked back over to her seat and sat down.

"Nyannyan do good?"

"Yes Nyannyan you did good." 

When lunch break came, people gathered around Haruna. They started to talk and ask questions. All the voices upsetted Haruna to the point where she literally jumped out of her desk. She flipped mid air and landed on top of Yuko's desk.

"Nyannyan hungry."

"Well then let's go eat."

Yuko took Haruna down to the cafeteria and sat next to Yukirin and Mayuyu.

"I didn't know you had cousin Yuko." Mayuyu said.

"I heard about what happened to her. Does she really have the mind of a five year old?" Yukirin said.

"Yeah. So I have to teach her everything all over again."

"She didn't look like a five year old when she solved tose problems on the board."

"I don't know what that was about. Nyannyan how did you solve those problems?"

"Nyannyan paid attention like Yuu-chan said."

"Ok..."

"Yuu-chan Nyannyan hungry."

"Oh right here."

Yuko pulled out a big box. When she opened it, there were a bunch of shrimp in it.

"Jeez how much shrimp can this girl eat?" Yukirin asked.

"A lot." Yuko said.

"Isn't that bad for her?"

"Nyannyan plays a lot."

"Ohh."

"You know Yuko she has a cute butt." Mayuyu said.

"I know right."

"Maybe I might try to snatch sometime."

"Touch her and tie your hands back."

"And I'll I lock you in a room for two days." Yukirin said.

"Ok ok."

"You are only allowed to touch my butt."

"Well if you say so."

Mayuyu reached over and grabbed Yukirin's butt.

"And maybe I'll grab a little more."

Mayuyu started to make her way to Yukirin's chest but Yukirin pushed her back.

"Not here. Wait until we're alone."

"You sneaky devil you."

"Yuu-chan what they doing?" Haruna asked.

"Something you shouldn't be seeing. You guys tone it down. We got a five year old here."

"Oh sorry."

Yukirin got embarrassed and sat back down. Just then Acchan and Takamina walked over.

"Hey Yuko!"

"Oh hey Takamina."

"So this is your cousin?" Acchan asked.

"Yep. This is Haruna."

"You two don't look a like."

"We we are family."

"I think you and Takamina look like cousins." Yukirin said.

"Mainly because you're both short." Mayuyu said.

"Hey!"

Takamina pouted and Acchan just laughed. Meanwhile Haruna apperaed mesmerized by Takamina's bow. It was pink with sparkles on it.

"What?"

"Pretty!"

Haruna pointed at Takamina's bow.

"You like it?"

"Pretty!"

"Here."

Takamina took off her bow and gave it to Haruna.

"Sparkles!"

"Here."

Takamina clipped the bow into Haruna's hair and everyone gasped.

"Kawaii!"

"She looks really cute." Acchan said.

"Like a little doll." Mayuyu said.

Haruna ignored everyone and went back to eating her shrimp. When she was finished, Haruna and Yuko went back to class. The next lesson was easy for both Haruna and Yuko. When class was over they got a brief five minute break. It was during that time Rena walked over and started talking to them.

"It's nice to meet you Haruna. My name is Rena." Rena said.

"Rena."

"Yep."

"Rena pretty."

"Thank you!"

Haruna reached out and grabbed Rena's cheecks. She started pulling and squishing them making funny faces.

"Haha Rena funny!"

"Itai...."

"Nyannyan stop your hurting her."

Haruna let go and got a sad look on her face.

"Nyannyan sorry."

"It's ok. You didn't know."

Just then Jurina walked in and saw Rena.

"Hey what happened?"

"Oh nothing. Just a little incident."

"What did you do to my Rena?"

Jurina looked at Haruna with a scary face. Seeing this made Haruna start to cry.

"Jurina what did you do!"

Sae and Sayaka walked over and Sayaka lightly whacked Jurina in the head.

"Hey!!"

"You shouldn't make the new girl cry. She's mentally ill." Sayaka said.

"Ehh? Oh my gosh I am so sorry!"

Haruna was still crying.

"Ehh Sae help me out. Haruna look."

Jurina and Sae started to make funny faces but still had no effect.

"Yuko you do it. You're the master at funny faces." Sae said.

"Ok ok. Nyannyan look here."

Haruna looked over and saw Yuko making puffer fish face. Everyone including Haruna started laughing.

"Yuu-chan really funny!"

Haruna took Yuko's cheeks and smushed them together making fish lips.

"Nyannyan let me introduce you to everyone. This is Jurina."

"I'm sorry for making you cry earlier." Jurina said.

"It ok." Haruna said as she patted Jurina's head.

"The ikemen over her is Sae."

"Nice to meet you." Sae said.

"Sae.."

"And the gorilla is Sayaka."

"Hey I am not a gorilla!"

"Sayaka..."

"And now you know everyone!"

"Yay!"

"So Yuko why didn't you tell us your cousin was coming to live with you?" Rena asked.

"Because it was a surprise." Yuko said.

Technacilly she was right. Haruna coming to earth was a huge surprise.

"That means I have another kid to watch." Sayaka said.

"Don't worry I'll take care of her Sayamama and Saepapa try not to hit on her. She's my cousin after all."

"I would never do that!"

"Oh I bet you would."

Everyone laughed and Yuko looked over at Haruna who looked like she was having a good time. Yuko was glad she brought Haruna to school. Now maybe her life won't be so boring. When school ended, Haruna and Yuko walked home. They ate dinner and got ready for bed.

"So Nyannyan did you like school?"

"Yeah!"

"Good because tomorrow we're going again."

"Yay! Nyannyan happy!"

"Good. Now go to bed. We have to get up early again tomorrow."

"Ok good night Yuu-chan."

"Good night Nyannyan."

A couple minutes later Yuko could hear Haruna sleeping. Yuko herself started to fall asleep but not before Haruna wrapped her arms around Yuko and used her as a hug pillow.

"Mou what am I going to do with you?"

Chapter 3 done! So now Haruna goes to school and so far it looks like she is going to fit in just fine. Please tell me what you think and let me know what you think!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2012, 11:36:40 PM »
*saves spot for comment*

Offline Nab

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48 *O*
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2012, 12:07:56 AM »
Awwwwww it's perfect!! Thank you so much!! I love kojiyuu!!! please continue <3

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2012, 04:19:14 AM »
Always fast update eh miyumi-san LOL

Shiriko-chan = yuko and shiriri-chan = mayu LOL they are soo funny

So wmatsui relationship is like junior and senior...cute...but i hope they are a couple too hmm..

Thank for the update
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - we are