JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - You Go

Author Topic: Space Love/48 Days  (Read 83478 times)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Space Love update Chapter 18
« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2012, 06:05:39 AM »
Mayuyu grabbed Yukirin's boob and squeezed really hard.

I love your aggressiveness, Mayuyu :twisted: Yukirin and Mayuyu never fail to bring a smile to my face. Their interactions are so crazily funny!

"No I'm taking you home and getting revenge for you hurting my chest."

"Oh boy. I'll see you later Yuko!"

Somehow, instead of sounding worried, Mayuyu actually seems to be looking forward to her punishment. Go Yukirin! :rofl:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Space Love update Chapter 19
« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2012, 07:17:02 AM »
@kahem: Indeed shy Yuko is adorable. She's so cute that I just want to hug her.  :oops:

@mo-chan: Ah yes the Mayuki couple is so interesting in every story. And don't worry Haruna will learn about it very soon.  :P

@Haruko: Yeah the licking scene was a little pervy. Yeah I do update very fast so be on the look out!  :)

@haruhi16: Yeah I update fast so I'm glad you like it. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!  :lol:

I think it's time for Haruna to run into a little trouble from outer space! I hope you enjoy the chapter!
==================================================================================

Chapter 19

Yuko was with Haruna watching TV when there was knock on the door. Yuko walked over and opened the door and saw Rena and Jurina and Rena standing on the front.

"Hey you guys come on in." Yuko said.

The two came in and sat down on the couch. Miichan walked over with cups of tea.

"Thank you." Rena said.

"Who are you?" Jurina asked.

"Oh my name is Minegishi Minami. I am the maid here." Miichan said.

"Wow you hired your own maid!"

"Yep."

"Lucky. Usually Rena is the one doing all the cleaning."

"Cleaning the messes you make."

"Sorry."

"So anyways let's get down to business shall we?" Yuko said.

"Yes lets."

Rena pulled out a bag and Yuko also pulled out another bag.

"So is everything in there?" Rena asked.

"Yep. Is everything in there?" Yuko asked.

"Yes."

"I'd like to see it."

"Very well." 

Rena opened the bag and revealed a bunch of playboy magazines, bras and panties. Yuko opened her bag and revealed a bunch of melonpan, currry bread, and mangas.

"On three we make the switch. One..two..three."

The two switched bags and got what they wanted.

"Thank you for doing business with me."

"As to you. Jurina we can leave now."

"No you don't!"

Haruna walked over and grabbed the bag from Yuko. Then Jurina took the bag from Rena and threw it to Miichan.

"Miichan throw those out!" Haurna said.

"Right away."

Miichan left and Rena and Yuko tried to go after her.

"Hey what's the meaning of this!" Rena said.

"Sit down and we'll explain."

Yuko and Rena were thrown on the couch.

"We're hosting an intervention for you two." Jurina said.

"A what?"

"An intervention. I'm getting sick and tired of you going around stealing my panties Yuko." Haruna said.

"Yeah and Rena it's not healthy for you to eat just curry bread and melonpan." Jurina said.

"So we decided to have an intervention for you to."

"No way!" Yuko said.

"This is outrageous." Rena said.

"No it's help. Now come with me."

Haruna grabbed Yuko and dragged Yuko to the other room. Then Rena was dragged to the kitchen. Haruna tied Yuko to a chair and then began the intervention. Haruna pulled out a playboy magazine and showed the front cover to Yuko. When Yuko saw it, she felt completely fine. She thought the girl didn't look sexy enough. Haruna started turning into the magazine and showed more girls. However Yuko still didn't seem affected.

"Nyannyan this is last weeks issue. I've already read it."

"You sure about that?"

Haruna flipped the page and revealed a whole new section. And it was full of Yuko's favorite girls. Not the half naked ones but the cutely dressed ones. Yuko had not seen that one before so she really wanted to look at it.

"Let me see it!"

Yuko tried to rip off her restraints but they held her good. Yuko was already wanting the magazine but then to make things worse, Haruna pulled out a bra and panties. But these weren't just anyone's panties. Those were Mariko's panties and Mariko own some extremely sexy underwear.

"Oh god!"

Yuko really wanted them. Mariko would never let her go near her dressers but Yuko's seen her undress and she's seen her sexy underwear.

"Give me them!"

Yuko was about ready to rip her arms off and go after the bras.

"No bad Yuko!"

Haruna took out a whip and striked Yuko's legs.

"Itai!"

"Yuko look."

Haruna showed Yuko the panties again making her want them again. But when Yuko tried to struggle again, Haruna whipped her.

"Yuko you must resist."

"But it's hard!"

After five more whips, Yuko finally learned to resist the underwear.

"Now it's time for the final challenge."

Haruna started to undress down to her underwear and and bra. She was wearing a purple bra with black lace and matching panties. Yuko thought she was going to lose it when she saw Haruna. She was almost free of her restraints. But then Haruna whipped her agian and again until she finally lost the urge to perv on Haruna.

"Let me help you."

Haruna helped her stand up because her knees were so wobbly from all the whipping.

"Yuko are you cured?"

"Yes. I think I'm ok."

"Good. Now how about we go check on Rena and Jurina."

Haruna put her clothes back on and then walked into the kitchen. There, Rena was tired to a chair and there was food splattered all over the kitchen.

"Rena eat your meat!"

"NO!"

"I said eat your meat!"

Jurina tried to shove some meat into Rena's mouth but Rena moved her head away.

"Rena you need to eat meat!"

"No!"

"Jurina maybe you should give up. I don't think Rena will eat meat." Yuko said.

"Not if I don't make her!"

Jurina leaned in and kissed Rena on the lips. When she pulled back, Rena was shocked which gave Jurina time to make Rena eat the meat. She shoved it in her mouth and then covered it to make sure she didn't spit it out. Then she eventually swallowed it and Jurina removed her hand. Rena sat there completely still.

"Rena..."

Jurina took off the restraints and Rena didn't do anything. Then suddenly she bent over and threw up.

"Oh god!"

"Rena!"

Jurina grabbed Rena and carried her out of the house.

"I'm sorry for causing you trouble and sorry for the mess!"

Yuko looked at the mess Rena had made and asked Miichan to clean it up. Miichan had no choice but to clean it up. Then she walked into the other room with Haruna.

"Today was so tiring!" Yuko said.

"Sorry Yuko. It was for your own good." Haruna said.

"Couldn't you have done something else?"

"Nope."

"Man you're so-"

BAM!

"What the heck?"

Yuko looked outside and saw a space shuttle had crashed into the yard. Yuko and Haruna ran outside to see what it was. Just then two lizard people came out and started running to Haruna. Haruna was about to attack them but then they shot something at Haruna causing her to pass out. They grabbed her and then got back in their space ship and took off.

"Nyannyan!"

One of the lizard people dropped a note to Yuko and took off.

"Nyannyan!"

"What happened?"

Mariko and Miichan came running out.

"Nyannyan got taken away by lizard people! They left this note."

Mariko opeend it and read it out loud.

"You have been invited to the wedding of Princess Kojima Haruna of the Nekomimi Kingdom and Prince Salazar of the Lizado Kingdom as an offering of peace."

"No way."

"Nyannyan is getting married!"

==================================================================================
Oh no! What's going to happen to Haruna? What will Yuko do? Find out in the next chapter! Please tell me what you think! Oh and check out my OS because I updated a BlackGeki fic!

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2012, 07:54:20 AM »
Married? That just made this story 7 times more difficult oh geez! Yuko's intervention was hilarious! Can't wait for next update!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2012, 08:13:47 AM »
YEY!! just one chapter updated!! I won! :D..

OMG!! Kojipa its getting married.. come yuuboy rescue her right now..

Offline kojiyuu109

• ecchi
  • Smile killer Nyan Nyan
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2012, 08:41:14 AM »
aah haruna is kidnapped  :( i can't accept this wedding...hope yuko will come to save haruna soon  :(   
btw thanks for the update  :wub:

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2012, 09:02:40 AM »
Wahh, Haruna got captured by the lizard people?! Yuko (and Mariko and Miichan) to the rescue!

Can't wait for the next chapter :D

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2012, 12:10:58 PM »
HAhaha LoL but it's true I'm working almost 24/7 and then having some fun here and there so every time I'm seeing your update
I always like "what the?" so many!

Oh no NyanNyan is getting married? To a lizard!
 :dizzy:

ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2012, 12:41:48 PM »
what !?  :stoned:
Haruna is going to get married  :shock:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Space Love update Chapter 20 part 1
« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2012, 05:19:14 PM »
@sasumiofjp: Yep Haruna is going to get married. I wonder what will happen. Oh and yeah Yuko's intervention was funny.  :)

@Haruko: What do you mean you won? Oh and yes Yuko will come to the rescue don't worry.  :P

@kojiyuu109: Don't worry Yuko will stop the wedding! As if she'd give over her Nyannyan to a lizard.  :smhid

@Sasshii: Yuko is going to be fighting a war so she's going be bringing the whole gang with her!  :w00t:

@Megumi: Ahh I'm sorry there are so many to read. Maybe I should slow down? I don't know but don't worry, Yuko will come and save Haruna along with the rest of the gang.  :D

@mo-chan: No Haruna will not get married! Not on my watch!   8)2

Hooray so many comments. I feel loved again. So I hope you enjoy the first part! Yuko is going to set off to fight the lizard people but she is going to need some help.

Chapter 20 part 1

"Nyannyan is getting married?" Yuko said.

"Yes apparently our parents offered her as a peace offering to the lizard people." Mariko said.

"Well I am not going down like that. Come on we're going up there and getting her back!"

"I don't think so."

"Why?"

"Because there are going to be a ton of lizard people up there. You'll get killed."

"Then I'll get friends to help. Do you guys have a space ship."

"I do it's parked in the garage."

"How many can it hold?"

"Including me it can hold four."

"I have one too!" Miichan said.

"How many can it hold?"

"About eight people."

"Perfect! Then you guys go get the ships ready and I'll go gather my reinforcements."

Yuko left and started to run to Mayuyu and Yukirin's house. She rang the doorbell and Mayuyu answered it.

"Oh hey Yuko what's up?"

"You wanna fight alien lizard people with me from outer space?"

"Heck yeah let's go!"

"Mayuyu wait for me!"

Yuko, Mayuyu, and Yukirin all ran to Acchan and Takamina's place. Yuko rang the doorbell and Acchan answered.

"What's up?"

"Come with me we're going to a wedding."

"Oh I love weddings! Takamina let's go!"

"I'm coming!"

They all ran to Rena and Jurina's place and got them to. Then they went to Sae and Sayaka's and convinced them to come as well. Yuko brought everyone back to her house and out to the backyard where they had their ships out.

"Woah!" Yukirin said.

"I thought we were playing a video game." Mayuyu said.

"Nope we're going up into space and fighting lizard people." Yuko said.

"Wait explain what the meaning of all this is?" Sayaka said.

"Here look at this. Yuko look away."

Mariko took out a small device and created a bright flash in front of everyone's faces. Everyone was dazed for a couple seconds but then they came back.

"Oh I get it!" Acchan said.

"So Haruna, Mariko and Miichan are all alien cat people." Takamina said.

"There planet was fighting a war until Haruna was set up to a forced marriage." Jurina said.

"And now we're going to get her." Rena said.

"Uh Mariko what did you do to all of them?"

"I shot them with an info wave so we wouldn't have to explain everything to them. So now they know everything that's going on." Mariko said.

"Ok so now that that's over with how are we going to get them ready for battle? They have no idea how to fight a war." Yuko said.

"I got this."

Miichan pulled out small black dot things. She placed one on the back of everyone's neck. Then she grabbed some plates and threw them at everyone. Without even knowing it, Mayuyu moved out of the way dodging the plates. Yukirin also dodged them and even managed to grab one and throw it back to Miichan.

"Woah what happened to us?"

"I put a chip on you that gives you teh ability of the soldiers on our planet. But it appears to be malfunctioning."

"What do you mean?"

Just then a pair of cat ears popped up from Mayuyu's head along with a tail. Soon everyone else accept Yuko grew ears and a tail.

"Aww you look so cute Acchan!"

"You too Takamina!"

"Jurina you look very cute."

"As to you Rena."

"Yay I got cat ears!" Mayuyu said.

"So do I!" Yukirin said.

"Sae you look very cute." Sayaka said.

"So do you." Sae said.

"Hey how come I don't get cute cat ears like everyone else?" Yuko said.

"Because I have something else for you."

"What?"

"Stick out our tounge."

Yuko stuck out her tounge and Mariko placed something on top of it. Soon after emerald green scales covered Yuko's body and her nails became sharp. Her eyes changed and a large spikey tail came out. Even her teeth became super sharp and her tounge changed shape too. When everyone saw her, they all gasped.

"Woah Yuko you look so different." Mayuyu said.

"We need one person to sneak in as one of the lizard people." Mariko said.

"Why can't it be someone like Sayaka? She's perfect for this kind of thing!"

"Hey!"

"Don't worry once we get inside I'll give you the same chip as the others."

"You better."

"But hey look at this."

Mariko handed Yuko a brick.

"Take a bite out of it."

Yuko bit down on the brick and the whole thing cumbled.

"Cool!"

"Oh and check this out. Yuko spit on the ground over there."

Yuko spat and a hole started to burn.

"Acid spit?"

"Yep. Oh and one more thing."

Mariko took a knife and stabbed Yuko. Only the knife never penetrated. It just bent and didn't even leave a scratch.

"This is so cool! Maybe I'll start to like this form after all."

"Yeah so let's get in and get ready to go. Yuko you Sayaka and Sae are riding with me. Mayuyu, Yukirin, Acchan, Takamina, Rena and Jurina are all riding with Miichan."

"Alright then let's go!"

Everyone loaded into the ships and took off. The blast off felt nothing like they described it in the scifi books. Bunch of liars. Once they made out of the Earth's atmosphere, they were free to float around. And so, they started there long voyage to Haruna's planet.

"How long will it take for us to get there?" Yuko asked.

"About two hours." Mariko said.

"Man! Can't we go faster?"

"We can but we'll leave Miichan and the others behind."

"Darn."

"Don't worry it looks like we have company anyways."

Up ahead a bunch of ships could be seen heading straight at them.

"Hold on tight!"

Mariko made a hard right turn almost sending Yuko out of her chair. Miichan followed and they did their best to avoid the ships. But they saw them and started firing at them.

"I swear if they damage I'm gonna blow their fricken heads off!"

Mariko pushed a button and everyone in Miichan's ship popped up on the screen.

"Oi take care of those guys!"

"I'm on it."

Yuko watched Miichan's ship fly over right in front of the huge flock of ships. They were about to fire but then Miichan's ship pulled out this huge cannon thing. She fired it and a huge laser blast came out taking out all the ships.

"Good job!"

"There's more coming and the cannon needs time to recharge!"

"I'm on it."

Mariko flew in front of Miichan and pressed a button. A bunch of missiles fired and took out a good chunk of them but there were still more coming.

"Yuko press that yellow button next to you!"

"This one?"

Yuko pressed it and a grappling hook shot out connecting Mariko's ship with Miichan's.

"Hang on to your underwear!"

Mariko hit the lightspeed button and Yuko's head went flying back. Everything in front of her became distorted and weird looking. Then after about five minutes they made it. Up ahead of them was planet Nekomimi.

"We're here. Are you ready?"

"Totally."

Yuko was ready to kick some alien butt and save her Nyannyan no matter what happens.

They've made it to the planet. Now it's time to get ready for the huge battle! I hope you all liked the chapter and please tell me what you think!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2012, 05:28:40 PM »
I promise to myself that I dont allow that you update two o more chapter in line... It was challenge for my own.. JAjaj i always says that Im so into this fanfic that always checkup all updated everyday but you are so fast!! when i look you staory always have two or more chapter that i didn´t reading yet.. :D...

about the fic.. OMG! come yuuchan fight for you soon to be wife..

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2012, 05:35:47 PM »
"Come with me we're going to a wedding."

"Oh I love weddings! Takamina let's go!"

I'm sorry Acchan but that sounds super bimbotic :rofl: :rofl: Gotta love this baka couple!

Just then a pair of cat ears popped up from Mayuyu's head along with a tail.

That's moe-ness to the max! Yukirin, where's your nosebleed? :drool:

Your Chapter 20s are always full of action. I'm looking forward to the war!

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2012, 05:52:10 PM »
Haruna is kidnapped by lizard alien?!!  :OMG:
and woaaahhhh~! They will have fights in outer space!!  :onionwhip:
Another action chapter is coming soon~ can't wait for it~  :ding:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Space Love update Chapter 20 part 2
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2012, 05:42:43 AM »
@Haruko: Oh I see! So you won then? Ok! Good job! Oh and yes Yuko is coming to the rescue.  :)

@seigus:The bakacouple is the best! I'm sure Yukirin was about to die at the sight of Mayuyu. Yeah my 20's is always full of action. I hope you like it.  :lol:

@ichikawa: I hope you like this action filled chapter! Yuko is going to kick some lizard people's a$$es! Go Yuko Go!  :cathappy:

Part 2 folks! I hope you all enjoy it. There's a ton of action it so get your 3D glasses out. Just kidding there is no 3D. But it would be nice if there was.

Chapter 20 part 2

Sneaking into the wedding was very easy. All the others had to do was walk in. But since Yuko was a lizard person, she had to act as a guard. When there was no one around, Yuko snuck off to find the area where they hid all the weapons. Mariko said there was a hidden piece of the hall where weapons were hidden.

"Where are they?"

Yuko kept searching but still didn't have luck. As she was searching, she walked by a window and saw something. She looked in and saw Haruna walking down the ilse in a white dress. Yuko thought she looked so beautiful in it. The prince on the other hand looked like a bag of mashed potatoes. Yuko had to find those weapons fast.

"Found it!"

Yuko found the weapons stash and got all the weapons she could carry. Then she climed into the ventalation shaft and crawled to where she was right above the bride and groom. She had made it just in time to.

"Do you prince (forgot his name) take princess Haruna as your wife?"

"I do."

"And do you princess Haruna take prince (forgot his name) to be your husband?"

"I do."

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!"

The two were about to kiss but then Yuko dropped a smoke bomb on them and it went off. Everyone panicked and ran out and guards surrounded the prince. Meanwhile, Yuko jumped down and grabbed Haruna.

"Nyannyan run!"

"Yuko?"

"After them!"

Yuko and Haruna ran out of the castle outside. There Mariko and the others were waiting for her.

"Did you get the stuff?"

"Yep here."

Yuko dropped all the weapons and Haruna started to distribute them.

"Alright everyone lock and load!"

A ton of guards came out and were all aiming at them. Mariko was the first to fire and took out three of them. Then they all started firing and everyone took cover.

"Yuko what are you guys doing here?" Haruna asked.

"Here to rescue you!" Yuko said.

"Are you nuts? This was supposed to end the war for my people."

"Screw them! You're more important. I came here to save you and god damnit that's what I'm going to do!"

Yuko started shooting madly at all guards taking out a bunch of them.

"Quick run outside to the court yard!"

Everyone ran to the courtyard and then found themselves trapped.

"How dare you take away my bride!" the prince shouted.

"Hey prince!"

Yuko stuck up her middle finger at the prince. Oh course he didn't know what it meant but he figured out it was an insult.

"Guard kill them!"

Hundreds of them came out and started shooting. But some of Haruna's people came out and started to fight as well so the numbers were pretty evenly well matched.

"Hey Yuko watch this!"

Yuko looked over and saw Acchan riding one of the lizard people like a horse and Takamina steering it with it's tail. Acchan was shooting them like crazy and Takamina was shooting as well.

"Giddyup horsey!"

While Those two were doing that, Yuko saw a huge explosion coming from behind her. She looked over and saw Sae throwing something that looked like a grenade at all the lizards. Meanwhile Sayaka had a regular lazer gun and was shooting.

"Sae I need three flyers!"

"Coming right up!"

Sae threw three grenades into the air. Then right before they hit the ground, Sayaka shot them midair taking them all out.

"Rena look out!"

Yuko saw Jurina cut down one of the lizard people. Rena on the other hand appeared to have lost it. She was chopping off heads like she was cutting down a tree.

"Rena you need to calm down!"

"Hahahahahaha ne okotteru!"

Rena clicked a button and her sword became a huge axe. She swing the thing and took out a bunch of the lizard and part of the building. A piece was about to hit Jurina put she pressed a button on her weapon and they started vibrating really fast. With incredible speen Jurina chopped the piece of rubble into tiny bits.

"Maid I need more ammo!"

"Coming mistress!"

Miichan threw a clip to Mariko who loaded it midair and started shooting againg.

"Switch!"

Mariko and Miichan jumped while still firing and switched positions. Then Miichan pulled out a huge cannon and fired it making a huge hole in the line of froces. It looked like they were going to win but then enemy ships started to arrive and started firing at everyone. However, something suddenly shot down the ship.

"Yuko look what I got!!"

Yuko looked over and saw Mayuyu and Yukirin flying one of the enemy ships.

"Mayuyu be careful!"

A rocket shot past Yukirin's side almost hitting her.

"Hey watch it a$$holes!"

Yukirin started firing missiles like crazy while Mayuyu started spinning the ship around in circles.

"Woohoo this is so much fun!"

"Yuko look out!"

Yuko turned around and saw the prince about to shoot Yuko. But Yuko dodged and shot back at the prince. However he had some sort of forcefield around him making lazers impossible to pass through. Yuko pulled out a knife and decided to go old school. The prince fired at Yuko but she blocked the blasts with the blades. Then she ran up and stabbed the blade right into the forefield. It broke like glass leaving the him open.

"You're mine!"

Yuko jumped up and was going to come down hard on him. But then he shot her hand causing her to drop the blade. Then she landed right on top of the prince. He was in a daze giving Yuko the perfect chance to finish him. She took another blade and was about to stab him in the neck when he suddenly flipped her over where he was on top of her.

"You know you're pretty cute."

"Claws off!"

Haruna ran over with a huge rock and threw it at the prince. It hit him right in the head knocking him off Yuko.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You'll pay for that!"

The prince reached into his pocket and pulled out a small communicator.

"Release Jarjar."

"Who's Jarjar?"

There was rumbling in the background followed by the shaking of the earth. Then out of nowhere a huge weird lizard beast came out of nowhere. It was like Godzilla huge and it looked like it was angry.

"Jarjar get them!"

The beast roared and started to attack everyone.

"OH SHIT!"

The beast brought it's huge tail down crushing everyone under it. Luckily no one Yuko knew go hurt.

"How are we supposed to fight that thing!?" Yuko said.

"I got an idea!"

Haruna pulled out a small green pill.

"Eat this!"

"What?"

Haruna popped it into her mouth and then kissed Yuko. Yuko felt ithe pill go into her mouth and swallow it. Then she suddenly started to grow huge. She grew to the same size as Jarjar.

"Now the real battle begins!"

Omg so much is happening! Why do I feel like I'm watching a Power Rangers episode. Anyways please tell me what you think and look forward to the next chapter. Also check out my OS I updated and it's a Kojiyuu this time. Please comment!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2012, 05:51:51 AM »
jajajjajaajajajjajajaaj i though the same when i read about godzilla :D

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2012, 10:02:37 AM »
aahahhahahhaa Like a Power Ranger

really funny!

bouya(it means nothing) godzilla!
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2012, 01:44:34 PM »
wow the battle is more interesting  :glasses:
gambare Yukoooo!!  :onioncheer:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2012, 01:48:49 PM »
Goodluck Yuuchan! SAVE YOUR NYAN NYAN!!

UPDATE MORE!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Space Love update Chapter 21
« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2012, 04:26:55 PM »
@Haruko: Power Ranger Yuko go!  :lol:

@Pwety: Let's see how Yuko does shall we? :)

@mo-chan:YUKO FIGHTING!  :twothumbs

@haruhi16: Well here's the next update so I hope you enjoy it!

The final battle has begun! I wonder who will win? Well let's find out! Power Ranger Yuko GO!

Chapter 21

"Bring it on lizard breath!"

"GAAO!"

Jarjar came running straight at Yuko. Yuko dodged and it ended up slamming right into the enemy forces.

"Ha learn how to walk right stupid lizard."

This angered Jarjar so he decided to do something different. He shot an energy blast right at Yuko and she got hit sending her flying back But that didn't stop Yuko as she got up and started charging at Jarjar. She used her fist and punched it right in the snout. BUt she wasn't done there. Yuko grabbed Jarjar and started to pick him up. However Jarjar stopped her midway by slamming his tail into her side. Yuko dropped him and fell to the ground.

"Yuko get up!"

"Huh?"

Yuko looked up and saw Jarjar was about to do a grand slam on her. Yuko rolled out of the way just in time and Jarjar ended up hiting the ground. Yuko got up and got on top of Jarjar. Then she grabbed a nearby stone pillar and was going to stab Jarjar. But then Jarjar spat something into Yuko's eyes blinding her for a breif moment. This gave Jarjar the chance to throw Yuko off him.

"Eww gross." Yuko said as she wiped a slimy substance off her eyes.

Her vision still haden't fully recovered yet but she could tell Jarjar was heading straight at her. Yuko did her best and tried to defend herself from the attacks. However when Jarjar swung his tail, Yuko went flying once more and landed right on top of a building.

"Ah that's gonna hurt in the morning."

Yuko grabbed the mostly crushed building and threw it at Jarjar. It hit and while Jarjar was distracted, Yuko tackled him and brought him down on the ground. They rolled around for a while fighting for dominance but then Yuko managed to grab his tail and pull it hard. Jarjar screamed as Yuko used his tail and an achor and threw him across the courtyard. She was about to go finish him off but then she felt something shoot her. Yuko looked over and saw enemy forces try to shoot her down.

"Don't worry Yuko I got them!"

Mariko and Miichan were in another ship shooting down the others. Then Mariko suddenly jumped out of the ship and landed on Yuko's head. Meanwhile Miichan was shooting the other ships down and then to go pick up the others so they could help.

"So what's the plan?" Yuko asked.

"We're going to distract it and then I'll shoot it with this."

Mariko helpd up a very large syringe with a strange green liquid in it.

"This will weaken it and when that happens, you go in and finish him."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Miichan you ready?!"

"Ready!"

"Then let's go!"

Miichan started to drive ahead and shoot at Jarjar. He wasn't affected by them but thought they were annoying. He was about to knock them down by swinging his tail but then Yuko caught it.

"Hold him still Yuko!"

Mariko jumped off and landed on Jarjar. She injected the stuff and Jarjar howled in pain.

"GAAAAOOO!"

Mariko jumped off and Miichan caught her.

"The rest is up to you!"

"Right!"

Yuko grabbed a another stone pillar and started charging at Jarjar. This time he couldn't stop Yuko as she plunged the pillar deep into Jarjar's heart. The beast cried one more time and then fell to the ground.

"NOOO!"

"Hey you!"

Yuko reached down and picked up the tiny prince.

"I believe it's time you and me settle things."

Yuko slammed him down to the ground and then stomped her foot on him like a bug. When she pulled up there was nothing but blood.

"Yuko there's still remaining forces left!"

"I got them."

Yuko walked over to the tanks and crushed them. The grabbed the ships flying by and threw them into the ground. Yuko looked like a little kid breaking all it's toys.

"BAN BAN GYA GYA!"

"Yuko!"

"Yeah?"

"That's enough you already destroyed all the enemys."

"Oh yeah. So how do I get back to normal size?"

"I got it."

Haruna threw something at Yuko stabbing her in the arm.

"Ow!"

Yuko grew smaller and smaller until she was back to her normal size.

"Nyannyan!"

Yuko ran over and hugged Haruna.

"You did it Yuko!"

"I couldn't have done it without you!"

"Ahem."

Yuko looked over and saw both of Haruna's parents staring at her.

"Oh sorry."

Yuko backed away a little and was blushing madly.

"You humans saved us." the king said.

"Without you we would've been destroyed by the lizard people." the queen said.

"Thank you so much for all of your help."

"It was no problem."

"Now then Haruna, take the humans home and then come right back."

"WHAT?" eneryone said.

"Papa no! I don't want to leave Yuko. I love her!" Haruna said.

"Is that true?"

"Sir, ever since the day I met your daughter I had fallen in love with her. If you separate us you'll be killing me."

"Please father don't take her away from me."

"Well I guess there is one way to determine if she is worthy enough to claim you."

"How?"

"The Nekomimi Trials!"

Uh oh what now? Yuko now has to fight for Nyannyan's love to prove to her parents that she is worthy? What will happen to her? Let's find out what happens in the next chapter! Please tell me what you think!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Space Love update Chapter 21
« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2012, 04:36:33 PM »
Ehh? I was gonno comment on Cap 20...  :rofl:

Eh okey now I need to go back and read the final battle ... brb

3 minutes later...

OMG! The trial?!?!??!
HAhaha Yuko seems have fun destroying everything  :rofl:

Thank you for your update!
:kneelbow: