JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Shuwa - Weekdayÿs Phone Call

Author Topic: Space Love/48 Days  (Read 83468 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 48 Days Prolouge
« Reply #140 on: August 24, 2012, 12:43:53 AM »
Wouhou!!! Kojiyuu making out FTW!!!
YAY Atsumina!!!!!

Sese

Re: 48 Days Prolouge
« Reply #141 on: August 24, 2012, 02:21:43 AM »
Wouhou!!! Kojiyuu making out FTW!!!
YAY Atsumina!!!!!

I second that!!!  :inlove:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: 48 Days update Chapter 1
« Reply #142 on: August 24, 2012, 02:43:43 AM »
@WildImaginary: Thank you so much! I hope you like the rest of the story!  :)

@TakaminaBG: Thank you for reading! This is my first time writing a atsumina so please bare with me!  XD

@ChuuuPuffs: Hey hey hey who says Takamina gonna die? We don't know that and knowing me I won't let her! Or willl I?  :?

@Chichay12: Well here is the first update! I'm glad you like it. Please enjoy the rest of it!  :)

@mo-chan: We don't know if Takamina will die or not. She could die or she could live. Let's see what happens.  :)

@ichikawa: Atsuko wil always be my Minami's side. But will Minami be by hers? Who knows?  :?

@arrow27: Ok I shall continue!  :lol:

@kahem: Yep atsumina is up. I hope you like it!  :P

Wow a lot of people love Atsumina. And it seems like you guys miss them a lot. Well thanks to you guys I have decided to continue the story. So Minami's clock has started ticking. Let's see what happens shall we?
==================================================================================

Chapter 1

(Day 1)

It was about five in the morning when Minami woke up. She didn't know why but she's started to waking up early. Maybe it was because her body wants her to start her last days of life early. She didn't know but Minami did know that she couldn't fall asleep. Minami got up and dressed and decided to head out. She took a walk along the street over to the river. There she would skip stones and try to get them as far as possible.

"Stupid heart. Why does it have to be weak. Why do I have to be weak?"

Minami skipped another rock and watched it hop across the river top. She was about to throw another when another rock flew past her. It skipped further than the one she threw. She turned around and saw Atsuko behind her.

"What are you doing here?" Minami asked.

"I always come here in the mornings." Atsuko said.

"Why?"

"To watch the sunrise."

"What?"

"Look."

Atsuko pointed to the horizon and Minami started to see a tiny orange glow. That glow slowly turned into a larger shine and soon the sun started to come out. The sky became crimson red with a hint of orange. The two stood there watching the sun rise until it became too bright to look at.

"Beautiful." Atsuko said.

"It is. Once of the things I'm going to miss." Minami said.

"What?'

"Nothing. So where will you go now?"

"I don't know."

"Well I'm going back home."

Minami started to walk away but then she felt something grab her hand.

"What?"

"How about you and me hang out. Just the two of us." Atusko said.

"Where would we go?"

"Anywhere."

"Alright."

Minami didn't know where to go but Atsuko had an idea. Atsuko took Minami to a dangerous part of town that no one would usually go to. However, Atsuko walked right into a gang meeting.

"Ready for a fight?"

"Why are we fighting in the first place?"

"I need to pay you back for what you did for me yesterday."

Atsuko walked over and started pounding on the girls.

"Don't just stand there! Help me out!"

Minami walked over and started fighting along with Atsuko. Within minutes the whole fight was over. Once again the chest pains came back and Minami was hurting.

"Hey are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a little tired."

"How about I take you to my place." 

Atsuko took Minami to her home where she lyed down on the couch.

"How about I get you some water."

Atsuko brought over a glass of water for Minami.

"Hey can you get some snacks too?"

"Sure."

As Atsuko walked out of the room, Minami pulled out a bottle of pills. She took two and quickly took them before Atsuko got back.

"Stupid pills."

Atsuko came back with some chips.

"Thanks."

"So why were you there when I was fighting?" Atsuko asked.

"I was just passing by." Minami said.

"Really? For a minute I thought you were stalking me."

"I'm not a stalker."

"Were you trying to be my knight and shinning armor?"

"No."

"You know when I first met you, I thought you were a guy."

"Hey!"

Atsuko laughed and accidently hiccuped. It sounded like a peep.

"That was cute." Minami said.

"Don't call me cute."

"Then can I call you Acchan?"

"Sure. And I'll call you Takamina."

"Deal."

"So then Acchan, how about we have some fun?"

"How so?"

"Close your eyes."

Astuko closed her eyes and waited. It was during that time Minami snuck behind her and got really close. Then she grabbed Acchan and shook her.

"Hey!"

"Haha I can't believe you actually listened to me."

"Well fine now it's my turn."

"What?"

"Attack!"

Atsuko jumped onto Minami and pushed her down onto the ground. Minami tried to get back up but Atsuko had her pinned to the ground.

"So what are you going to do now?"

"This!"

Atsuko started tickling Minami's stomach causing her to laugh like crazy.

"Acchan stop it!"

"I never knew tickling a midget would be so fun!"

"Stop it Acchan seriously!"

Minami really needed her to stop. If Acchan kept it up she didn't know how much more her heart could take.

"STOP IT!"

Minami threw Acchan off her and causing her to hit her head against the wall.

"That hurt!"

"Sorry."

"Why did you do that?"

"I'm sorry."

Minami was having a hard time breathing. Her vision was becoming blurry and her heart was racing.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine!"

Minami toughed it out and smiled at Acchan even though inside she was hurting like crazy.

"Maybe I should take you home."

Atsuko took Minami home. They said their final goodbyes and then Minami shut the door. She walked into her house and pulled out her pills. She took two more and then lyed down on the couch.

"Stupid heart."

Minami thought about telling Atsuko about her disease. But she was afraid if she told her then Atsuko would treat her differently. So she decided not to tell Atsuko about her illness for the safety of her friendship. She wanted this one to last as long as possible without anything interfering.

==================================================================================
Well there's the first chapter! I hope you guys like it! Please tell me what you think.

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #143 on: August 24, 2012, 03:24:57 AM »
Aw! What a great chapter with their interactions :D Poor minami though :( Thanks for the quick update ^^ & lol ya many ppl do love Atsumina, think most fans will be going through withdrawal once Acchan graduates :P Thanks again for the update :D

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
« Reply #144 on: August 24, 2012, 04:05:11 AM »
Oh no Takamina has heart disease :(, I like the storyline I hope you update really soon, I'll be looking forward to it.

Offline kazuski

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #145 on: August 24, 2012, 04:35:25 AM »
ah~ i love this story  :inlove: . poor Takamina  :cry: , she only have 48 days left  :banghead: .
what will happend when Acchan find out? it will be heart breaking  :cry: .
i totally in love with your fic this time  :twothumbs , maybe bc i'm Atsumina shipper  XD  :grin: .
anyway, thank for your hard work :bow: . and i really dont know how you can update this fast, amazing :shocked: .

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 48 Days update Chapter 2
« Reply #146 on: August 24, 2012, 06:05:41 AM »
@arrow27: I think a lot of atsumina fans will go into mourn when Acchan graduates. I know I will be. Anyways, thank you for commenting on my fic!  :P

@sasumiofjp: Well knowing me I update super fast so don't worry. I'm glad you like the story!  XD

@kazuski: Who knows when Acchan will find out about Takamina's illness. I'm glad you like the story. I update fast because I have a lot of free time but it will be gone when I start school. Darn.  :(

Well here's chapter 2! I think it's time we introduce everyone else. Please enjoy!

Chapter 2

(Day 2)

Minami woke up to the sound of the door bell ringing. She got up and answered it only to find Atsuko standing at the door way.

"Acchan? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to hang out."

"Ok well come on in."

Minami let Atsuko in and watched her make herself comfortable on the couch.

"Your house is nice you know?"

"Thanks."

There was an akward moment of silence between the two. Then Atsuko finally said,

"I have a couple friends I'd like you to meet. Want to meet them?"

"Sure."

"Then let's go."

Atsuko took Minami to a cafe. They walked over to a table with eight other people there. When they saw Atsuko, they all smiled.

"Hey Acchan!" the one with pig tails said.

"Hey Mayuyu." Atsuko said.

"Who's your friend?"

"Someone I'd like to introduce everyone to. This is Minami but everyone can call her Takamina."

"Hello." Minami said.

"Hi. My name is Watanabe Mayu. You can call me Mayuyu. The girl next to me is Kashiwagi Yuki. We call her Yukirin. Be careful around her, she's known for having a black heart."

"Hey!" the one called Yukirin said.

"My name is Kojima Haruna." the one with long brown hair said.

"The one clinging onto me is Oshima Yuko. This one is a real pervert so watch out."

"Nyannyan you're so cruel." the shorter girl said.

"I'm Matsui Jurina! The one next to me is Matsui Rena. Don't worry we're not related." a girl with short balck hair said.

"Hi my name is Miyazawa Sae! The gorilla next to me is Akimoto Sayaka." a girl with spikey hair said.

"These are my friends and I want you to be friends with them too." Atsuko said.

"It's nice to meet everyone." Minami said.

"Hey Acchan, are you sure this girl isn't another midget like Yuko?" Sae said.

"Hey I'm not a midget!"

"Yuko go stand next to her."

The one called Yuko walked over and stood next to Takamina.

"Oh my god you're actually taller. Congrats Yuko you are no longer the midget."

"Hooray!"

Yuko walked back over and sat next to Haruna.

"Come and sit Takamina."

Minami didn't really know what to do. She never really had many friends so this was a whole new thing for Minami. She sat down next to Atsuko and just listened in on everyone's conversation.

"Hey everyone why don't we go around taking turns telling Minami a little more about ourselves." Atsuko said.

"What is this rehab?" Mayuyu said.

"Just do it."

"Ok then I'll start. I am Mayuyu and I like mangas, anime and Yukirin." Mayuyu said.

"I am Yukirin and I like playing the piano and archery." Yukirin said.

"I'm Haruna and I like cats, candy, and clouds." Haruna said.

"I'm Yuko and I like girls, panties, girls, Nyannyan, oh and did I mention girls?" Yuko said.

"I am Jurina and I like video games and Rena." Jurina said.

"I am Rena and I like melonpan and spicey things." Rena said.

"I'm Sae and I like being super excited and always happy." Sae said.

"I'm Sayaka and I like sports and anything girly." Sayaka said.

"Well it's nice to get to know you guys."

"Now tell us something about you."

"Ok well I like singing and dancing oh and shaved ice. My mother is an accountent and my father died when I was young. I am currently-"

"Hey we only asked for likes. Not your whole life story."

"Sorry."

"She's just being honest Yukirin." Sayaka said.

"Yeah but still. I don't want to hear it."

"Ignore Yukirin Takamina. She's just mad because yesterday I kicked her butt at table tennis."

"That's because Yuko got in my way during the last shot."

"I was running after Nyannyan!" Yuko argued.

"I was trying to get away from you." Haruna said as she pushed Yuko away.

"Oshiri sister help me!"

"Sorry Yuko but I'm busy with my own problems."

Minami saw Mayuyu glaring at Sae who was secretly eyeing Yukirin. Rena and Jurina were just quietly giggling in the corner and Minami laughed along with everyone. In the end, Minami ended up having a fun time and was glad Atsuko introduced her.

"Thanks for letting me meet your friends." Minami said.

"You'll see them around more often. School starts soon you know."

"Oh yeah that's right."

The thought of school was the last thing Minami wanted to think about. The stress of dying was already enough but going to school was just going to worsen it. She really didn't want to go to school so she was hoping her illness actually got her out of going to school. Then again, if she didn't go, Atsuko would get suspicious.

"Well I better get going. I'll see you around Takamina!"

"Bye Acchan!"

When Takamina got home, she found her mother and her doctor sitting in the family room talking.

"What's this about?" Minami asked.

"Minami, this is doctor Shinoda Mariko. Mariko here sepcializes in arethmic diseases." mother said.

"Nice to meet you. I saw your case file and came here to offer you a deal." Mariko said.

"What kind of deal?"

"I am currently working on a new cure for people like you who are dying from a heart disease. I have something but I haven't tested it out yet. I wanted to know if you would be willing to test it for me."

Minami stared at Mariko for the longest time. She was rethinking the offer. It's a possible cure that could or couldn't work. It's never been tested before and it could kill her. But then again she was dying anyways so what's the big deal.

"Alright I'll take it. So what will you be doing to me?"

"I have developed a new pace maker that will regulate your heat beat. When it starts to get too fast, it'll induce a drug that will slow it down. If the heart stops, it will emit a shock every ten seconds to try to jump start it again. It will lessen your chance of an attack during regualr activities."

"Will surgery be required?"

"Yes. Are you sure you still want to do this?"

Minami thought about it one more time before giving her final answer.

"Yes."

"Very well then I will prepare for the oporation. Come to the hospital at six tomorrow morning."

"Thank you so much." mother said.

"I'm only trying to help."

Mariko left and Minami went to her room and sat on the bed. She looked over at herself in the mirror and wondered if she made the right choice. Well there was no turning back now. Minami made her choice and she was going through with it. Although she had to be careful with the decisions she made because they could end her life sooner than expected.

Chapter 2 done! Please tell me what you think!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: August 24, 2012, 06:24:52 AM »
I told ya!! many atsumina shipper gonna be happy with this new fic :D,.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: August 24, 2012, 06:36:47 AM »
With Mariko-sama being the doctor, things are gonna get better and crazier! Minami, I don't think it's time for you to die yet :grin:

Yukirin, why didn't you say you like Mayuyu too during your introduction?! You black meanie!

I'm looking forward to seeing the Cyborg kick shemale Sae's ass again :rofl:

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
« Reply #149 on: August 24, 2012, 06:38:11 AM »
You've just made me a very happy girl~ Great update, Mariko as a doctor? Awesome, and the whole Acchan and Mayuyu thing was funny! Mayuyu "what's this rehab?" lol great chappie  :thumbup

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2012, 06:47:21 AM »
Wow I'm in love with this fic!!! *_* I really like the idea :) the intro to characters were funny :) & lol, Yuko graduated from being the midget of the group :P & Woah, awesome idea with the pacemaker! :) Thanks for the update ^^

Offline kazuski

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2012, 07:39:08 AM »
Update~   XD
everyone's intro was super funny  :lol: , LOLs at yuko, all about girls and hentai things  :smhid
when mariko-sama appear, something crazy will happen for sure  :twisted:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2012, 11:42:08 AM »
I LOVE this story miyumi-chan  :luvluv1: :luvluv2:
having friends is more fun  :hiakhiakhiak:
please cantinue  :on GJ:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: August 24, 2012, 12:08:02 PM »
PLEASE UPDATE THE ATSUMINA FAN FICTION

PLEASE.

THANK YOU.

IT'S INTERESTING.

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 48 Days update Chapter 3
« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2012, 06:11:54 PM »
@Haruko: Indeed you were right. There are many happy atsumina shippers who are happy right now.  :lol:

@seigus: As expected of the Mayuki fan. But remember, I'm a saeyaka fan so I can't let anything too bad happen to my oshi.  :P

@sasumiofjp: Actually, if you haven't read my other story Mad House check it out. Mariko is a doctor in that one too.  :)

@arrow27: Yep the pacemaker might just save Takamina's life. I'm glad you like the story.  :)

@kazsuki: Yes Mariko is bound to causing something. Ah and Yuko is a perv as always.  XD

@mo-chan: Thanks! I will make sure to continue this story as well!  :P

@Wmatsui22: Can do! You just keep reading!  :)

Minna, after hearing the news about the reshuffle I was really shocked and hurt. So you may not hear from me for a while because I will be in mourning. My oshi Sae has been transferred so I'm hurting right now. I'm sorry if you guys don't hear from me. But for now please enjoy the teacher!

Chapter 3

(Day 3)

Minami went to the hospital that morning to get the pace maker put in. Then afterwards she had to stay there for a while to recover. The oporation was a success and now Minami was ready to go out into the world. But she still had to take the pills. Minami got ready for school and packed her lunch. She looked at herself in the mirror one last time.

"I can't believe I'm going."

Minami thought going to school was a waste of time because she would lose it all anyways. But her mother was making her go anyways because she wants to get the most out of her life. Minami walked into the school building and took a seat at a desk. She watched all the other students go around and talk about stuff. But then she felt something cover her eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Uh Acchan?"

"How did you know?"

"Lucky guess."

Atsuko walked over to the desk next to Minami and sat down.

"So are you excited to be here?" Atsuko asked.

"No." Minami said.

"Me neither."

"Then why are you here?"

"I have to finish highschool. Then afterwards I'm off on my own."

"Where will you go?"

"Don't know. Don't care. Anywhere is fine with me."

"Then how about you come with me."

Atsuko looked over at Minami and stared at her.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah and to prove it."

Minami rolled up her shirt sleeve revealing two bracelets.

"Here take this and keep it as a reminder of our promise."

Minam handed Atsuko the red one with a A on it. Meanwhile she kept the blue one with the M on it.

"Keep that and don't lose it."

"I won't."

Class started and Minami zoned out through most of it. When lunch break came, Minami got up and was about to head to the cafeteria but then Atsuko stopped her.

"Come with me. I know a nice place we can eat."

Atsuko took Minami up to the roof top. There she felt closer to heaven then ever before. It was moments like these where she felt like just leaving the earth and ending everything. But before she could take the leap of faith, something kept her from falling. That something was Atsuko. The one thinig keeping her on the earth. The one thing keeping her alive.

"Here Takamina try this."

Atsuko shoved a octopus sausage into Minami's mouth which surprised her almost causing her to choke.

"How is it?"

"Good."

The two ate in silence not saying a word to each other. But then the door opened and Mayuyu and Yukirin came walking over.

"There you are!" Mayuyu said.

"Where have you been?" Yukirin asked.

"We've been here." Atsuko said.

"We wanted to eat lunch with you guys and we couldn't find you anywhere."

"Sorry. Well you're here now. So sit down and eat."

Mayuyu and Yukirin walked over and saw down next to Atsuko.

"Here Mayuyu."

Yukirin pulled out a bag of candy and handed it over to Mayuyu.

"Yay candy!"

Mayuyu tore the bag open and started munching on the candy.

"Is that good for Mayuyu?" Minami asked.

"Oh yeah it's fine. Mayuyu doesn't eat candy much so I get it for her. Plus, she's very adorable when she eats it." Yukirin said.

"Hey!"

"Awww!"

Yukirin hugged Mayuyu almost causing her to drop her candy.

"Hey watch it!"

"Mayuyu you got chocolate on you face."

Yukirin leaned in a little closer and licked the chocolate off Mayuyu's face.

"Well you got chocolate on your face too."

Mayuyu took a piece of chocolate and smeared it on Yukirin's face.

"Mayuyu!"

"Revenge."

Minami and Atsuko laughed at the sight of the two lovers. But then Atsuko noticed something on Minami that she never saw before. Sticking out of her shirt was something that looked like a scar. Atsuko was curious so she pushed Minami down and got on top of her. She leaned in real close making it look like they were going to kiss. Minami was so flustered by the whole situtaion that she almost didn't see Atsuko's hand traveling to the collar of her shirt. But she saw it and grabbed it just in time.

"What are you doing?" Minami said.

"I want to look for something." Atsuko said.

"Sorry but I can't let you do that."

"Why not?"

"Because you shouldn't rape people without their permission."

"Who says I was raping you."

"I didn't. But they might think that."

Minami pointed to Mayuyu and Yukirin who wore blank expressions on their faces. Then Mayuyu was the first to speak.

"Oh sorry please continue. We'll leave."

Mayuyu grabbed Yukirin and ran. Meanwhile Atsuko got off Minami and ran after the two.

"Wait you guys it's not what you think!"

When Atsuko left, Minami sat up and took out her pills. She popped two and then put the rest away. Her heart was still beating pretty fast but the pace maker did it's job and kept it steady. Minami didn't feel any chest pains. She'd have to thank Mariko the next time she saw her. Minami still couldn't get over how close Atsuko was to her. Her scent still lingered in the air and her warm hand on her stomach left a huge impression.

"Jeez. What's wrong with me?"

Lunch was over and now it was time to go back to class. However when she walked in, something coevered her eyes and pulled her to the side.

"Hey what's going on!"

Minami tried to stuggle but whoever had her held her good.

"Relax it's me Sayaka."

"Sayaka? What's going on?"

"Yuko and Haruna are having a private moment in the classroom right now."

"What do you mean?"

"Take a look."

Sayaka uncoverd Minami's eyes and when she did, she saw Yuko on top of Haruna half naked and Haruna in nothing but a skirt and bra. Minami took Sayaka's hand and covered her yes again.

"Why are they doing it in the classroom?"

"The teacher is gone and all the other rooms are being used." Sae said.

"What do you mean?"

"Nevermind. For now though I think it's best if you go somewhere else for now."

"Ok thanks."

Minami turned around and started to walk the other direction with her eyes still closed. But then she ran into something causing her to fall back.

"Itai!"

Minami opened her eyes and saw Jurina on the ground rubbing her head.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" Minami said.

"Yeah I'm fine. Watch where you're going alright?" Jurina said.

"Got it."

"Jurina are you ok."

Rena walked over to Jurina and helped her up.

"Rena-chan my head hurts. Kiss it and make it better."

"Sure."

Rena kissed Jurina's forehead and Jurina giggled.

"Let's get going. I'll see you later Takamina!"

The two left and as they walked away, Atsuko came running over.

"Hey Takamina!"

"What is it Acchan?"

"Let me see you chest."

"What?" Minami said.

"Let me see your chest." Atsuko said.

"No way!"

"Fine then I'll make you!"

Atusko jumped onto Minami and the two started fighting. Atsuko was trying to tear Minami's shirt off while Minami was trying to get Atsuko off her. Other people started to gather and then Yuko shouted,

"You can do it Acchan! I want to know if she's really a girl!"

Minami was sturggling to get Atsuko off her because she's bigger than her. But Minami was stronger and finally was able to get Atsuko off her. However, Minami's heart was racing and the pace maker wasn't doing it's job. At one point Minami thought it was going to stop all at once. But then Minami felt a sudden jolt that made her jump two feet into the air.

"Woah!"

Minami's heart calmed down but she was still hurting really badly. The pain was so bad that she was having a hard time standing. Sayaka walked over and patted Minami's back trying to help the poor girl out.

"Are you ok Takamina?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just fine."

That night, Minami got home and found Mariko siting at her table again.

"Hey. So how was school?" she asked.

"Good. Except for the zapping part." Minami said.

"Oh so it did work!"

"Yeah it did. That shock is really powerful."

"It's supposed to be. It's the only way to make sure it keeps your heart moving."

"Still, I think I like the other way better."

"What were you doing that caused it to go into shock mode?"

"A fight."

"Oh well don't do that. It can only emit shock waves every so often. But after every shock it has to recharge so try not to do anything too crazy. The recharging process could take a while."

"I will."

"Oh and one more thing."

"What?"

"Take this."

Mariko handed Minami a watch.

"Put it on."

Minami put the watch on and as soon as it did, it turned on.

"You can see your pulse on it. Watch it and make sure nothing gets too bad. It also acts as a tracker. Anywhere you go I'll know so that if you heart stops, I'll be able to find your body. Oh and it has a countdown on it."

"Thanks that's just great Mariko."

"No problem."

Minami walked back to her room and looked at her watch. Today was the end of day three and tomorrow would be day four. Minami didn't like staring at her own clock but then again, it was more calming knowing about when it was almost time for the end then not knowing. But either way, Minami hated and just wanted to get it over with quickly.

Well there's chapter 3! Please tell me what you think! And again, it may be a while before I update again. I'm still hurting from the reshuffle.

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #155 on: August 24, 2012, 07:09:00 PM »
Thanks for the update!!! Your fic was something I could look forward to in order to cheer me up from the reshuffle. It was def a surprise since many changes were made so I get ur mourning. SAE is tough though, she'll hold on and make it work. Guess we have to support her decision :) Thanks again for the update, it was an interesting chapter ^^
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 07:27:30 PM by arrow27 »

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: August 24, 2012, 08:14:54 PM »
miyumi-chan, I hope you will feel better soon. The shuffle is a big shock to all of us whose oshi and OTPs have been affected. The study aboard programme is a temporary stint so Sae should not be gone for too long! And by right those "transferred" to overseas groups should only be members who applied for the programme. Did Sae express interest in going to SNH48 before?

Yukirin pulled out a bag of candy and handed it over to Mayuyu.

"Yay candy!"

Mayuyu tore the bag open and started munching on the candy.

"Is that good for Mayuyu?" Minami asked.

"Oh yeah it's fine. Mayuyu doesn't eat candy much so I get it for her. Plus, she's very adorable when she eats it." Yukirin said.

This little exchange is sooo adorable! :wub: Mayuyu is like a little kid but at least she doesn't overdose on candy like her character in Second Chance.

Mayuyu took a piece of chocolate and smeared it on Yukirin's face.

Good job, Mayuyu! :thumbsup :rofl: :rofl:

Sayaka uncoverd Minami's eyes and when she did, she saw Yuko on top of Haruna half naked and Haruna in nothing but a skirt and bra. Minami took Sayaka's hand and covered her yes again.

LOL-ed at Takamina taking Sayaka's hand to cover her eyes again! And where's the discipline in this school? Doing that kind of thing so openly in the classroom :shocked

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #157 on: August 24, 2012, 08:23:26 PM »
miyumi-chan, I hope you will feel better soon. The shuffle is a big shock to all of us whose oshi and OTPs have been affected. The study aboard programme is a temporary stint so Sae should not be gone for too long! And by right those "transferred" to overseas groups should only be members who applied for the programme. Did Sae express interest in going to SNH48 before?

Yes, if you look on her tumblr page, they translated Sae's comment and she mentions she thought long and hard about this and talked to many people once it was announced they could study abroad. In the end she decided she wants to go to SNH48

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #158 on: August 24, 2012, 08:43:52 PM »
OMG!!!! Kojiyuu in the classroom!!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #159 on: August 24, 2012, 10:03:01 PM »
Good chapter I like it  :fainted:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Shuwa - Weekdayÿs Phone Call