JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Husking Bee - A Small Potato`s Mind

Author Topic: Space Love/48 Days  (Read 83414 times)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: 48 Days update Chapter 17
« Reply #280 on: September 15, 2012, 12:12:15 PM »
it was a funny chapter  :lol:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: 48 Days update Chapter 18
« Reply #281 on: September 15, 2012, 09:07:36 PM »
@Haruko: Chibi knights are the best. I want one of my own!  :lol:

@BbSis: I hope you like my other fics as well. I think you will really enjoy Mad House.  :P

@sasumiofjp: I'm not dead! I've just been busy with school! Ahh I hate it so much!  :angry:

@mo-chan: Thanks! How's yours going along? Is it good?  :?

Minna the poll is really close! I'm going to close the voting soon so now is your last chance to place your votes! Hurry hurry hurry!
==================================================================================

Chapter 18

(Day 28)

Minami was talking with Atsuko when Rena came over. She asked to speak to Minami in private so Minami left the room for a moment.

"What is it Rena?" Minami asked.

"I have some interesting news to tell you." Rena said.

"What?"

"I got in touch with a medical facility and I got some interesting news."

"What?"

"Well you see, I have a new medicine that could possibly help your condition."

"What kind of new medicine?"

"Well it's supposed to help your heart but to make sure it doesn't hurt you, we're going to have to test it on someone else."

"Who?"

"I'm going to test it on Jurina and Acchan. Is that alright?"

"Uhh I don't know. What will it do to them?"

"If it works, it'll just make them a little sleepy and maybe cranky."

"Ok then I guess we can try it. I'll go get Acchan."

Minami walked over and got Atsuko. Then when they came back, Jurina was there too.

"Hey Acchan you want some Melonpan?"

"Sure!"

Atsuko took the Melonpan from Rena and ate it happily. Jurina also ate one and the two silently muched. But then Jurina suddenly started wobbling back and forth.

"Jurina you ok?"

"I don't know I'm just really sleepy...."

Jurina suddenly passed out right there on the ground.

"Jurina!"

"Acchan how are you doing?"

Minami looked over at Atsuko who had a blank expression on her face.

"Acchan?"

"I think she's asleep Takamina."

"But her eyes are still open." Minami said.

"She could be sleeping with her eyes open." Rena said.

Minami stared at Atsuko but then Atsuko suddenly started to move. She walked away from Minami heading for the gym.

"Acchan where are you going?"

"I think she's sleep walking."

"What?"

"You better go after her. Something bad could happen."

"Dang it Rena!"

Minami ran after Atsuko into the gym. At first she didn't see Atsuko but then suddenly, Sayaka came running out screaming.

"Get her off!"

"Faster horsey faster!"

Apparently Atsuko was dreaming that she was riding a horse and Sayaka was her horse.

"Takamina get her off!"

"No not that way! Bad horse!"

Atsuko pulled Sayaka's hair to the right making her turn. But then Sayaka slammed into the wall making her fall over. Atsuko had let go before hitting the ground. Then she ran off.

"Acchan!"

Minami chased after Atsuko who was now running towards the library. There, Mayuyu and Yukirin wer talking. Minami watched Atsuko sneak up behind Mayuyu and and jump on her.

"What the heck!"

"Yummy popsicle!"

Atsuko started licking Mayuyu making her let out a moan.

"Mayuyu!"

"I can't help it!"

Atsuko kept licking Mayuyu making her moan more and more. Eventually Yukirin got mad and basically ripped Atsuko off of Mayuyu. But Atsuko was heavy and made Yukirin fall over with Atsuko on top of her.

"Marshmallows!"

"Acchan don't you dare!"

Atsuko was about to bite down on Yukirin's chest but then Minami ran over and pulled her off. Minami fell over and Atsuko stood up. This time she ran to the roof and Minami followed after. She found Atsuko leaning on the edge of the roof with one hand holding onto the fence.

"I'm a bird!"

"Acchan!"

Atsuko was about to jump but Minami got to her in time and stopped her. They fell over with Atsuko landing hard on top of Minami.

"Takamina? What are we doing on the roof? How did we get here?"

"I'll tell you later. For now, good night."

Then Minami passed out tired from all the chasing.

==================================================================================
Hope you guys liked it! The end is coming soon so look forward to it! Please tell me what you think!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #282 on: September 15, 2012, 09:24:14 PM »
I uploaded yesterday a chapter on my Wmatsui fic  :hee:
short chapter you're ok miyumi-chan? you're busy ?  :dunno:
Acchan is scary when she sleeps she can do anything  :scared:
I thought Jurina will do something too but she only sleeped  :depressed:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #283 on: September 15, 2012, 09:52:40 PM »
Thanks for the update :D & wow, close call with Acchan on the rooftop, good thing Minami was there :) Takamina's time is running out, hopefully whatever Rena figured out can help :)

Looking forward to your next chapter :)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #284 on: September 15, 2012, 11:57:00 PM »
Hahaha! Acchan is so funny!

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #285 on: September 16, 2012, 01:55:11 AM »
I already favorited your other fics on my pc o/ Thanks for the sugestion! I'll start with Mad House then o/

I liked the chapter o/ So what kind of med it is?

Acchan has strange dreams =p Poor Sayaka =p

Thanks see ya next chap o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #286 on: September 16, 2012, 06:10:01 AM »
jajaj acchan was like a drunk.. but more funnyy

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
« Reply #287 on: September 16, 2012, 08:26:38 AM »
LOL to funny! The whole time I was reading, I was thinking of Acchan's scandal and just laughed for like 3 minutes lol, good update!

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #288 on: September 16, 2012, 08:42:12 AM »
LOL! I couldn't stop laughing in 10 minutes XDDD

This chapter is so awesome and hilarious.

I could never imagine that Atsuko would be like that she she's sleep walking. What was she dreaming about anyway? Bird??? LOL!!

You're a good writer, miyumi-san xDDD

Nice chapter~ Thanks for the update.

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #289 on: September 16, 2012, 11:30:18 AM »
atsuko: I'm a bird!!
Hahaha!! LoL~ XD

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 48 Days update Chapter 19
« Reply #290 on: September 16, 2012, 04:13:58 PM »
@mo-chan: That's good! No I'm not busy just tired and running low on creativity. Stupid school took it away from me..  :angry:

@arrow27: I don't know maybe Rena can figure it out. Who knows?  :?

@kahem: I know she is right!  :lol:

@BbSis: I hope you like Mad House! That one was my first one ever so it may be a little rough but it's still kinda good.  :P

@Haruko: I wonder if Acchan was actually drunk. Who know?  XD

@sasumiofjp: I'm glad you liked it. I didn't know it would make you laugh that much.  :lol:

@Sayuki: Thank you for reading the fic. You are also a good writer and I hope you enjoy the rest of the fic.

@chiqinna: Looks like everyone liked the bird part. It was pretty funny when I look back at it.  XD

Well here is the next chapter! The end is coming really soon so get ready! I put out some surprising twists in the end.

Chapter 19

(Day 29)

Minami was at school searching for Atsuko who she hadn't seen all day. She wasn't in the house when she woke up in the morning and wasn't in class. Minami was starting to get worried. She ran into Yuko and asked if they had seen her.

"Atsuko? Oh she's skipping today." Yuko said.

"Why?" Minami asked.

"Today is the day her mom died. Every year she skips school and goes to the cemetery."

"Which one?"

"The one by the play ground."

"Ok thanks."

Minami ignored the school rules and ran out to find Atsuko. She had no idea her mother was dead. Minami walked and found Atsuko holding a small boque of flowers. She quietly walked over and placed her hand on her shoulder.

"Hey."

"Hey Takamina."

"So this is where she was."

Minami stared at the grave that had the name Maeda on it.

"When mom died, dad started to lose it. He lost his job and started drinking every day. Whenever he got drunk he blammed me for her death and would beat me." Atusko said.

"How did she die?" Minami asked.

"When I was little, her and I were playing at that play ground over there."

Atsuko pointed at the playground Minami had walked through.

"We were playing with a ball when it bounced off into the street. I wasn't thinking and ran out right when a truck was coming. My mother ran out and pushed me out of the way before getting hit and killed on impact. I was three at the time so I didn't know what had just happened. But after my fahter explained, I knew it was my fault she died."

Minami could see tears rolling down Atuko's face.

"Be-because of me m-my mother died..."

Minami wrapped her arms around Atsuko and held her for a while.

"Don't say that. It's not your fault she died. You were young and didn't know better. You can't blame youself."

"But... but because of me she-"

"That doesn't matter! Don't blame yourself. That was all in the past and all that matters now is right here and now."

"Minami..."

Minami was crying as well and shaking trying to hold onto Atsuko. She knew the pain of losing a loved one because she was going to lose her own life soon. She didn't want Atsuko to suffer so she was doing her best to comfort her.

"Minami."

"Yeah?"

"You can let go now. I'm ok."

"Sorry."

Minami let go and Atsuko fixed her shirt. She then placed the flowers on the grave and started to walk away.

"Come on Minami let's play."

The two walked over to the playground and Atsuko sat on a swing. Minami got behind her and started to push Atsuko. However she was having a hard time because Atsuko was kind of heavy.

"Higher Minami higher!"

"I'm trying!"

Minami pushed with all her might and sent Atsuko flying. But then she forgot to move out of the way and Atsuko slammed right into Minami.

"Itai!"

"Why didn't you move out of the way?"

"I wasn't thinking."

"Well you have a turn then."

Minami got on the swing and Atsuko started to push her. Minami flew high into the air and felt like she could touch the clouds. But then she saw someone that made her muscles tense. Coming out of a car was Atsuko's father. Minami stopped the swing and then got in front of Atsuko.

"What do you want?" Minami said in a dangerous time.

"I came to honor my dead wife. But it looks like you two are enjoying your lives." the father said.

"You leave Atsuko out of this."

"You shouldn't be alive. It's your fault she's dead."

"Ignore him Atusko. He's just being a jerk."

"Am I? Or am I just stating the facts. It's her fault she died and here she is still alive. She should be dead."

"You shut your mouth!"

Minami jumped on top of the father and started pounding on him. But then Minami was thrown off and slammed onto a bench.

"I'm not going to lose to you this time midget!"

He came in for a hard punch but then something slammed into him causing him to fall over and pass out. Minami looked over and saw Atsuko holding a stick.

"Let's get out of here!"

Atsuko grabbed Minami's hand and the two started running. They ran all the way to the house where Atsuko locked the door and ran up to Minami's room. The two sat on the bed tired and out of breath. Minami could feel her pace maker working like crazy trying to stablize her heart. She won't be able to move for a while.

"Hey Minami..."

"Yeah?"

"You know what I miss the most about my mom?"

"What?"

"I miss hearing the sound of her heart."

Minami was silent for a moment. Then she took Atsuko's head and placed it against her chest.

"Well you can listen to mine."

Atsuko got quiet as she began to hear the relaxing beats of Minami's heart. But then she also heard a strange beep every beat. What was this beeping that Atsuko was hearing? Atsuko so Minami was asleep so she decided to do a little exploring. She undid Minami's shirt and saw Minami's scar.

"What the-"

Atusko was surprised and also confused. Where did Minami get the scar? Why was her chest beeping. So many questions and it looked like Atsuko had to go find the answers.

Uh oh looks like Minami is in trouble. Will Atsuko figure it out? Find out in the next update! Please tell me what you think!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #291 on: September 16, 2012, 04:41:06 PM »
I hate Atsuko's father  :angry1:
noo  :stoned: Acchan know about Takamina's secret now  :scared:
aah it's because of school I'm going to back to school tomorrow too  :tantrum:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #292 on: September 16, 2012, 05:05:08 PM »
Loved the chap! Sad pats of Atsuko :( Glad Minami was there for her as always. & woah, looks like Atsuko will be able to figure it out! Can't wait till the next chapter :D thanks for the update :)

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #293 on: September 16, 2012, 05:48:43 PM »
=O Atsuko discovered Minami`s secret!!

Poor Atsuko ;.; She is an orfhan ><

Liked the chapter \o/ I'm here imagining Minami's reaction =p

Can't wait next chapter o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #294 on: September 16, 2012, 06:30:33 PM »
Jajajn minami you are a idiot.. you are hidden this fact about  your heart problem.. but in a second your discovered yourself..

OMG!! now what going to happen?!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #295 on: September 16, 2012, 06:36:18 PM »
What a jerk that father!
At Acchan's place I would think Takamina has a bomb inside her xD

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
« Reply #296 on: September 16, 2012, 06:53:31 PM »
Oh geez! Acchan knows to much! OOOOOOh it's on NOW! I can't wait now! I'm so excited! I'll be waiting for that update Oh Lawd! :mon love:

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #297 on: September 16, 2012, 08:43:32 PM »
Oh no, it looks like Acchan's going to be come close to finding out Takamina's secret. Can't wait to read the next chapter, and it looks like Mad House won the poll for the next story. WOO! :D

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 48 Days update Chapter 20 part 1
« Reply #298 on: September 16, 2012, 11:30:30 PM »
@mo-chan: Don't worry Acchan doesn't know everything! Yet... And you start school tomorrow? Gambate! I'm sure you'll be fine.  :P

@Rukaeru: She's getting close! Very close!  :)

@arrow27: Acchan is going to have to do some exploring into the world of Minami. Want to know what she finds?  :twisted:

@BbSis: I'm glad you liked it. I hope you like this one as well!  XD

@Haruko: You're about to find out right now!  :lol:

@kahem: Maybe there is a bomb in her? Who knows?  :roll:

@sasumiofjp: Yep! Let's see what Acchan does to our little chibi.  :twisted:

@Sasshii: I hope ou like this one. And yep Mad House won so you know what that means!  :w00t:

The end is near! Just this and a couple more chapters! Holy crap what's going to happen?

Chapter 20 part 1

(Day 30)

Minami got a call from the hospital saying they got her test results back in. Minami went to the hospital where Mariko was waiting for her. She sat down on the bench.

"So what is it?" 

"Well the tumor is benine which means it's not a risk for cancer. However we're still going to have to remove it. It could get worse."

"Ok so when is the operation?"

"We'll be ready by noon. Come back then and we'll have everything set up."

"Ok thanks."

Minami walked out of  the hospital not sure whether to feel happy or sad. She was happy that the tumor wasn't going to hurt her but she was worried about the operation. She didn't want to go under again and saw no point in doing it. But if it meant she could live a little longer then she would gladly take the chance.

"Hey Acchan I'm going to be gone for a while today so don't get too bored ok?" Minami said.

"Yeah that's fine. I'll see you later." Acchan said not even looking up from her magazine."

"Ok then I'll see you later."

Minami went back to the hospital where there was a team of doctors waiting for her.

"Are you ready?" Mariko asked.

"Let's get this over with."

"You're going to be just fine."

Mariko put the mask on and Minami was out.

(Meanwhile at school...)

Since Minami was gone, Atsuko thought now would be a good time to start looking around. She was still bothered by the beeping and the scar. She went around and asked people if they knew anything and so far came up with nothing. But then she walked over to Mayuyu and Yukirin who were eating lunch.

"Mayuyu I need to ask you something."

"What is it Acchan?"

"Did you know Takamina had a scar on her chest??"

Mayuyu froze. She had to think about what to say before saying it. She couldn't let Atsuko find out otherwise who knows what would happen.

"No way where?" Mayuyu said innocently.

"On her chest. I have no idea where it came from. Do you have any ideas?"

"No but maybe you should ask Jurina."

"Oh ok. Thanks!"

Atsuko walked away and Mayuyu felt relieved. If anyone was going to tell Atusko the bad news it wouldn't be her. Atsuko found Jurina and Rena in the classroom going over notes.

"Hey Jurina~"

"Yeah?"

"Did you know Takamina had a scar on her chest?"

"Yeah actually I-"

Jurina was about to say something but then felt a sharp pain in her foot. She looked over and saw Rena glaring at her.

"You what?"

"Nothing!"

"No you knew something. Tell me!"

"I can't!"

Jurina felt the heel in her foot dig in deeper.

"Ahh Rena that hurts!"

"Rena?"

"Acchan I think you should leave. Jurina and I have to catch up on studying. Right?"

"YES YES YES!"

"Oh ok. Thanks."

Atsuko left but she knew the two were hiding something. After school, Atsuko went to Minami's house and started searching Minami's room. So far she didn't find anything.

"If I were to hide something where would I hide it..."

Atsuko checked all the places Minami could hide it. She checked above dressers and shelves but still couldn't find anything. But then she remembered that this was Minami she was talking about. She had to think like Minami. Atsuko looked under the bed and found what she was looking far.

"Got ya!"

Atsuko found a folder and a small box. Inside the box was a bunch of heart medications. She opened the folder and began reading. The further she read, the more tears fell from her eyes.

(Back at the hospital...)

Minami woke up and found herself staring at the ceiling. She looked over and saw Mariko sitting in a chair reading a magazine.

"You're awake."

"Barely..."

"Well the operation was a success. We were able to safely remove the tumor." Mariko said.

"That's good."

"Yeah so you just rest up and you'll be out of here in a couple days."

Mariko left leaving Minami alone. She was about to fall asleep when she heard the door open. She looked over and saw Atsuko with tears running down her eyes.

"Acchan what are you doing here?"

Minami had to think of an excuse to explain why she was in the hospital.

"I found out your secret." Atsuko said in a cold voice.

"What secret?"

"This."

Atsuko threw the folder onto Minami's lap. Minami knew what Atsuko meant. Atsuko found out about her condition.

"Acchan it's not what you think."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me that you were dying!"

Oh no! What's going to happen in part 2? Look forward to the next update!

Offline sasumiofjp

• Member+
  • Like a Boss
Re: 48 Days update Chapter 20 part 1
« Reply #299 on: September 17, 2012, 12:01:35 AM »
Oh.My.God. This right here, it's to much! OMG I can't take it! Teh updates! My feels!  :dizzy: GREAT Chappie!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Husking Bee - A Small Potato`s Mind