JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - If I Were You

Author Topic: Seduced by my student {Mayuki} Chapter 6:I’ll never leave your side~End~  (Read 35759 times)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
minna mo-chan ossu!  :on cigar:
about this fic it's yuukimoko-chan's idea and I changed it a bite and it's me who will cantinue it  :hee:
this is my second fic and first about Mayuki  :whistle:
this is the prologue tell me if you like it  :dunno:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

I'm Kashiwagi Yuki . I'm 21 years old . I worked many times in privet schools .

But right now I must do some classes for a friend,Kojima Haruna that is on a holiday with her girlfriend, Oshima Yuko

Today is my first day in Akihabara gakuen. I'm now watching the school from outside .

"I'm a teacher once again" Yuki said with a smile

" Mayu-san! Mayu-san wait for mee!!" a girl with short hair said and jamped on the back of the girl is calling

" let me go Jurina! I can't breath" Mayu said and walk away

" mou... Mayu-san you're so mean" Jurina said and go after Mayu

" Mayu.... she is so cute . Will she be in my class?... what I am saying now!? Yuki you're a teacher now don't forget it...." Yuki's though

« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 08:08:44 PM by mo-chan »

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: Seduced by my student ~Prologue~ {Mayuki}
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 10:35:01 PM »
....should I comment...? :?

I like the changes~ please continue~ update soon~

good work Mo-chan~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 10:58:32 PM »
Hehe Yuki sensei? Ow~ With glasses? :)

Offline yvet_951

• ecchi
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 03:10:52 AM »
 :welcome
Mo-chan update looks interesting
I like mayuki good teacher and student relationship  :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
please update  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 04:13:22 AM »
Your title got me immediately LOL

Teacher Student relationship??? Seems inappropriate lol. I wonder what is Mayu's age.

I'm looking forward to it !

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 06:02:56 AM »
Waaa~ Your title struck my haato  :on lol:
Interesting fic ! And it's MaYuki ~ Ahhh we're getting a lot lately  :farofflook:
Updato soon  :on GJ:
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline Oshiforlife

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 06:39:32 AM »
oh ... teacher and student huh ...  :thumbup: I see what you did there  :thumbup:

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 08:32:53 AM »
konnichiwa mo-chan! izzy-chan desu!  :hee:  ohohohooo~ nanii? what is this? looks like we're gonna have mayuki here! this will be very hot! :ding: i'm looking forward to the updates! i love mayuki very2 much, therefore, i'll love you for writing this! :luvluv1: ganbare! good luck!! i'll be waiting!  :on woohoo:
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 09:52:11 AM »
This is going to be fun!  :twisted:

Nice prologue Mochan!  :cow:

hope you update soon beacuse this is too intersting! :w00t:

Please update soon!  :inlove:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2012, 01:02:56 PM »
....neee~ Mo-chan!!!! Im bored .....I wanna read something~ please update soon!!!!       I wanna read~~~~~~

I am doing a new short chapter for Love puppy and learning Latin ......but Im bored so I stop every 5 minutes to see if there is something interesting to read.......

(I should go back to work.....)

update soon please~!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 05:54:53 PM »
looks lie many liked this idea   :stuffed:
@yuukimoko: od course you can comment
@kahem: Yuki with glasses I'll think about it  :on drink:
@anzai48: It's not really easy to seduce Yuki  :on ksweat:
@epiclulz : hehe you liked the title about Mayu's age you will know it when you read the first chapter  :hee:
@ChuuuPuffss: I'm happy you liked it you're right Mayuki are lot lately they are lot but not enough  :on lol:
@Oshiforlife: I hope you will like it  :wriggly:
@lollita90 : hi izzy-chan I hope you will like I really like your writing I hope you cantinue them and I'll do my best in this fic  :nya:
@cmze: it's time for cmze-san to wait for my upload I'm waiting for to upload your fic too  :whistle:
@yuukimoko again : I'm bored too yuukimoko-chan it's that I'm really slow to find ideas  :depressed: work hard in Love puppy ! I'll do my best too  :on study:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2012, 06:35:33 PM »
still hope you update soon.....for ideas I would tell you some but everyone could read them so its not ok.......wanna know them? pm me~

update soon please!I cant wait!!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Seduced by my student Chapter 1 : You are mine {Mayuki}
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2012, 08:08:01 PM »
@yuukimoko: I did my best to finish it today and it's ok I'll find ideas by myself even that I'm slow  :on grad:
here is the first chapter I hope that all of you will like it  :hee:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seduced by my student

Chapter 1 : You are mine

" From Today I'll be teaching in Akihabara gakuen . this job this time let me have the chance to become a real teacher

If I do well in this time I'll become a stable teacher in this school. I always wanted to become a teacher.

The main reason for this is that I want to do something to help the community, and give back some of the privileges that I enjoyed.

but still I have little problems with pupils because I look young I worked in many privet schools before I think I can deal with this.

I’m Kashiwagi Yuki 21 years old "

“ Please come in Kashiwagi-sensei “ the principle said

“ Hai! “ Yuki said

“ this is our new coming from today Kashiwagi-san will take the place of Kojima-sensei “ the principle said to the other teacher

“I’m Kashiwagi Yuki Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!” Yuki said

“ You’ll be the from teacher of the 3-B “ the principle said

“ yes I know it I’m looking farward to see my students” Yuki said happy

“ you look serious Kashiwagi-san! “ the principle

“ of course principle I like my job that’s why “ Yuki said

“ it’s rare to see a teacher like nowadays please take care of our students” the principle said laughing

“ Yes sir I’ll do my best!”

“ here is your desk Kashiwagi-sensei I’ll leave you now “

“ Thank you principle” Yuki said and set on her chair 

“ you’re taking Haruna-sensei’s place “ the women net to her said

“ yes she is my friend and she wanted me to take her place for personal stuff” Yuki said for the women

“Haruna is my friend too she told me to tak care of you in her absence I heard that she went to spend good time with her lover “ the women whispered to Yuki

“ really Haruna never talked about you that’s why I don’t know “ Yuki said

“ yes we only become friend when I was searching for a school “

“ Haruna helped you ?”

“ yes I really not good t deal with guys so Haruna-san suggested me to go to this girl high school “

“ ehhh it’s a girls high school??” Yuki said

“ what you didn’t know “

“ now you said I didn’t see any guy but Haruna didn’t say it to me “ Yuki said smiling

“ aah I didn’t present myself I’m Matsui Rena I’m a Mathematics teacher yoroshiku onegaishimasu “

“ Yoroshiku onegaishimasu Matsui-sensei “ Yuki said

“ Just call me Rena Haruna-san’s friend are my friends “ Rena said and smiled to Yuki

“ hai call me Yuki Rena-san” Yuki said smiling

“ aah it’s time see you later Yuki-san” Rena send up and left the teacher’s room

“ it’s been a while that I wasn’t called sensei I like it~” Yuki thought

“ you heard a new teacher is coming today!” a girl said

“ really !? “  an other one said

“ yes a senior from the other class said that she saw a new teacher “

“ The teacher is coming let’s take our places”

Yuki advance in front of the door and take a breath . she open the door and enter .

She lead to her desk Yuki’s little nervous she tried to be calm and take a look at her new student .

“etto… I’m Kashiwagi Yuki .  because Kojima-sensei I’ll be reliving her  I’ll be your History teacher from” Yuki said with a smile

“ what is with them did I look scary when they are looking at me shocked” Yuki though

“ Ano-“ Yuki was about to say something but she was interepted by her students

“ Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!”

“ SO HOT!!”

“SEXY!! “

“ we’re lucky!!”

“ Sensei do you have a boyfriend!!?”

“ I’m in a high school girl  and they talking to me like this I think it’s what a girls school is like “ Yuki thought

“ You’re noisy !” a girl yelled

Silence

“ eh “ Yuki surprised she wanted to see who is the girl who yelled right but her face was covered by the manga she is taking in her hands

“you’re all noisy I can’t read my manga “ the girl said an other time

“ go read your manga at home Mayu if you don’t want to study” an other girl said

“ What did you said now!” Mayu stand up angry

“ She is the cute girl I saw this morning at the entrance of the school…” Yuki though

“ Miichan don’t talk to he” a girl said to Minami

“ But Paru…” Miichan said

“why don’t talk to her she is no one in this class” a girl said  and all the class started talking

“ hai hai everybody stay calm now “ Yuki said

“ sensei you didn’t answer us “ a girl shouted

“ I’ll answer your questions later first Mayu and the two other girl stay in the corridors you’re punished” Yuki said

The girl called Mayu she did what Yuki asked her  and she didn’t even looked to Yuki her face looked coldly as the two other girl Paru and Miichan followed Mayu.

“ now let’s take attendance…” Yuki said  “ so her name is Watanabe Mayu…” Yuki said after reading her name in the register

*Ding dong*

“ Please it’s our first meet don’t do it again”

“ we’re sorry Sensei “ Paru said

“ we wont do it again sensei” Miichan said

“ It’s ok I forgive yo- eh where is Watanabe-san “ Yuki turned to her back and saw Mayu already left

“Watanabe-san I didn’t finish what I wanted to say Watanabe-saaaaan!” Yuki tired to call her but she didn’t turn and continued walking

“ She wont listen to you sensei “ Miichan said

“ eh”

“ She listen to no one “ Paru said

“ It’s the first time that a student ignore me I was really popular in all the schools I worked in how come someone ignore me…” Yuki thought

“ It’s ok I’ll talk to her later and I’ll make her listen to me… “ 

Days passed and Yuki try to solve her problem with Mayu . But Mayu always ignore her she don’t  listen to Yuki’s lesson she doesn’t listen to Yuki when she talk to her .

she spent all her time drawing or reading manga .

<<teacher’s room >>

Yuki was holding in her hand a paper and sigh .

“ What is matter Yuki-san” Rena asked

“ I made a test for my students but-“

“ It’s ok students nowadays hate tests” Rena  interrupted Yuki

“ I know it I wasn’t …it’s not about it “ Yuki said sadly

“ then what is it? “ Rena asked

“it’s about Watanabe-san she didn’t write nothing on the papers test” Yuki said

“ aaah Watanabe-san “ Rena said

“ It’s not easy to deal with her . She never listen to my lesson the worst she doesn’t even listen to me when I talk to her I really don’t know what to do to her “

Yuki said worried

“ do what Haruna-san do  “ Rena said

“ what did she do?” Yuki asked

“ nothing leave her alone “ Rena said

“ Rena-san it’s not a solution ” Yuki said disappointed

“ We couldn’t do nothing that’s why” Rena said

“ Watanabe-san is a genius . When she was in the first year and second she was always the first in the high school but last her personality didn’t really changed

she was always calm she doesn’t talk that much with students we can say she prefer being alone one day she stopped listening to lessons and she release her

test paper white and she doesn’t write nothing in all subjects “ Rena explicated

“ aaah so it’s not only mine she doesn’t I’m relived “ Yuki said

“ you’re relived “ Rena said laughed at Yuki and Yuki laughed too

“ Let me laugh with you too “ a handsome women wearing sports clothes said

“ah Sae-san we’re talking about Watanabe-san “ Rena said

“ that girl she never attend my class she always stay in the nursery ah right I’ll be teaching them in the next period “ Sae said

“ I see Watanabe-san never attends your lesson…etto…” Yuki said

“ aah sorry I didn’t present myself I’m the Physical Education teacher I’m Miyazawa Sae yoroshiku!” Sae said smiling

“ I’m Kashiwagi Yuki I’m replacing Kojima-sensei “ Yuki said

“you don’t always see me here  but I think it’s good to be in this room seeing someone as beautiful as you “ Sae said

“eh”

“ Yuki stop flirting she is new and we are in school “ Rena said

“ Don’t be jealous Rena-san hehe” Sea said smiling

“ don’t listen to her Yuki-san She was like this with me too when we first met” Rena said

“ Don’t worry I wont tease with you again Rena-san or your littlie monkey will kill me “ Sae said laughing

“ Monkey?” Yuki wonder

“ Sae-san!”

“ Rena-chaaaaan!” a young girl shouted

“ wow the little monkey is here “ Sae said and Rena sigh

The young girl hugged from behind and said

“ Rena-chaaan I miss you did you miss me?”

“ Jurina stop calling me Rena-chan call me sensei “ Rena said

“ but I can’t I’m used to call you like that since I know myself “Jurina said

“ stop climbing me we’re in school not at home” Rena

“ It’s  ok Rena-chan we’re cousin no one will say something 2nd year Matsui Juritan desu!“ Jurina said happy and Rena sigh

*Ding dong*

“ I have to go now it’s class time I’m happy to someone beautiful like you Yuki-san “ Sae said and left

“ she acts like always”  Rena and Jurina said and sigh at the same time

“ you two look like sisters” Yuki said laughing

“ never!!” the two shouted

“aaah I remembered Jurina-san “ Yuki said

“ remember what “ Jurina asked

“ The first day teaching here I saw you with Watanabe-san “ Yuki

“ you mean Mayu-san we’re friend” Jurina said smiling

“ say she was your friend she is always cold to you and ignore you“ Rena said

“ Mayu-san is a good friend she looks cold but inside she is a warm and sensitive girl but there is something with I donnu what is it I wanted to help her

but I couldn’t“ Jurina said worried

“aaah I see “ Yuki said

“ What are you going to Yuki-san you I think you finished your work“ Rena said

“ I think I’ll stay a little bite before going I have some things to do” Yuki answered

“ Rena-chan let’s go we’re gonna be late “ Jurina said taking Rena by her arm

“ I have to leave you now Yuki-san see you tomorrow “ Rena said then left with Jurina

“ they look like a couple” Yuki thought and laughed

After finishing her work. Yuki gathered her things and she attended to leave then she remembered what Sae said

<<Flashback>>

“ah Sae-san we’re talking about Watanabe-san “ Rena said

“ that girl she never attend my class she always stay in the nursery ah right I’ll be teaching them in the next period “ Sae said

<<ends of Flashback>>

Yuki was standing up in front of the nursery door

“ I wonder if she is really here “ Yuki thought and opened the door . The nurse wasn’t there .

There was Mayu laying on the bed she was sleeping like the sleeping beauty .

Yuki approached the bed and looked closely to Mayu . Mayu was so beautiful like a little doll .

“ She looks so cute and I like her smell “ Yuki though

Yuki neared her face closer and closer to Mayu’s face “ I want to kiss her…” Yuki though

But to her surprise Mayu opened her eyes . Startled Yuki stepped back very fast that made her fall down

“ ita ita it hurts” Yuki said

Mayu looked at Yuki then she started laughing . Yuki was really surprised to see Mayu laughing .

“ are you all right sensei ? “ Mayu said

“……”

“ There is something on my face” Mayu said and helped Yuki to get up

“ no nothing but I was thinking that you’re not what you want to make the other see” Yuki said

“ I don’t what are you talking about” Mayu said coldly

“I know that you’re always skipping P.E class and you never listen to the lessons you attend tell me if I do something I can help you” Yuki said

“ you want to help me can you?” Mayu said

“ yes I’ll do everything the better thing is that I’ll help you just tell me and I will help you” Yuki said

Mayu looked at Yuki and smirked then she pushed her on the bed and she approaches Yuki’s face closer and closer

“are you a sensitive person “ Mayu whispered in Yuki’s ear and she

“kya” Yuki frizzed she couldn’t escape from Mayu who was on the top of her

Then Mayu kissed her profoundly enough to make Yuki close her eyes and enjoy the kiss. Mayu was kissing Yuki and Yuki was kissing her back and it wasn't a

simple kiss.. it was a kiss full of passion. 

*ding dong*

Mayu broke the kiss and looked to Yuki who still under the charm of Mayu .

“ What I want is you . you’re beautiful like a goodness sensei .You are mine .” Mayu took Yuki’s hand and kissed it and left the nursery

all what Yuki did is looking at Mayu retreating back

“ what did I just get myself into?!” the reaction queen said
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's kinda a bite boring I hope I'll do better tha, this  :byebye:

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 01:21:52 PM by mo-chan »

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2012, 08:40:54 PM »
I love this line '“ What I want is you . you’re beautiful like a goodness sensei .You are mine .” Mayu took Yuki’s hand and kissed it and left the nursery' :twisted: :wub: :inlove: XD

its lovely~  :inlove:

hope you update soon~  I waited for this so long` its lovely~ I cant wait for more action!!!Mayuki~ :wub: :wub: :deco:

please update super soon! XD XD XD XD XD XD

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2012, 10:28:18 PM »
Yay! Good job Mayu!
Sae must be so cool ^^

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2012, 10:48:11 PM »
Mayu!  :w00t:

Yuki is a cool teAcher she would do anything for Mayu! :thumbsup

sorry for no updating soon it's just.... :sweatdrop: hard!  :(

promise i'll try to update soon!

and you update soon..Love this!  :wub:

Offline Playgirlz

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 11:58:05 AM »
LOL you are in big trouble Yuki-sensei  :glasses:
Mayu is so fierce when she attacks Yuki, :hehehe:
Want more, pls update as fast as you can, thank you  :nya:

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2012, 12:00:59 PM »
Waaah  :shocked:

Really interesting! Mayu she is  :wub:

Yuki  :) is a good teacher (I don't know what to say XD) Mayu: "Yuki-sensei you are mine" :rofl:

:rofl: Sae is really playgirl

Update soon please :peace:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 02:26:03 PM by Pwety »
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline epiclulz

• Member+
  • the speshul one
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 01:14:02 PM »
Oh god!!!

Mayu!!!

Love at first sight? No one can resist Yuki~

Jurina and Rena are cousins? Marriage between cousins is legal in Japan I think.

I wonder why Mayu is like that... Perhaps Yuki will cure her?

Haruna's lover is... Of course Yuko!!!

Yay!! Mayuki, Kojiyuu and probably wmatsui!!

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2012, 01:16:59 PM »
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~ Mayuyu you dork  :on lol:
Not sure if LOVE or GAME  :frustrated:
We sure are getting a lot of PROPERTY words on our fics LOLOLOL  :hehehe:
And we all like it fufufu  :ding:
Coz' Possessive Mayuyu is Smexy Mayuyu  :ding:
Achievement : Learned New word : SMEXY