JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Right on,Babe

Author Topic: (Group) FIESTAR (피에스타)  (Read 31788 times)

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) FIESTAR (피에스타)
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2013, 10:18:34 AM »
^Man they all look so beautiful in those pics

Last episode of A-HA with Fiestar  :(. I hope they continue to do this again with Fiestar after they're done with promotions

Online Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2013, 05:23:30 AM »

Heading to bed so no time to watch this until tomorrow... looks like they're introducing the group, what they're up to, etc. Good times no doubt.

Online Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2013, 05:47:56 AM »

Ok that was... interesting.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2013, 04:29:19 AM »

Song is quite nice. I was lol-ing when Jei was taking off her jacket and the guy and everything in the room started staring at her chest XD
That closeup on Yezi's chest is gif-worthy

Online Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2013, 05:17:58 PM »
That closeup on Yezi's chest is gif-worthy

:P

Anyway, yeah. A lot of the song is generic cutesy stuff that isn't particularly interesting, but I really like all the "Mulla yo" bits, how they're integrated into the verses, and the outro of course.

And yeah, the boob moments on the MV are fun. I cracked up good at that first interlude with Jei. :lol:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 06:19:51 PM by Stryfe »

Online Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2013, 08:57:37 AM »

Alternative MV, which is pretty nice, outfit-wise especially. Also, a "Let's Dance" segment plus some backstage stuff:

And some Jei gifs. :3

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2014, 04:15:00 AM »
:(
Cheska To Leave FIESTAR, Group Will Continue on as Five Members and Release Album in April
Girl Group FIESTAR has revealed on their official Facebook page today that Cheska would be leaving the group. Furthermore, Jei, Linzy, Hyemi, Yezi, and Cao Lu will continue on as a five member group with plans to release an album at the end of April.

Cheska, who is described as the group’s “cutie pie from the US (Alabama)” is also known for wearing a nose ring. Her last activity with the group will be at a fan meeting on March 29.

The group is managed by Collabodadi,which is a sub division of LOEN Artist.

Full message:

“Hello, everyone. This is Collabodadi.

We would like to make an official announcement related to our label artist FIESTAR’s further plan and its member Cheska’s withdrawal from the team as below.

Currently, FIESTAR’s members, Jei, Linzy, Hyemi, Yezi, and CaoLu, are concentrating on their practice and shooting for upcoming album which is expected to be released at the end of April while continuing with their schedule. However, its member Cheska has decided to officially withdraw from FIESTAR after a long and profound conversation with the agency and, thus, FIESTAR will be reformed as a five-member-group from the next album.

Working as a member of group FIESTAR, Cheska has been pondering on what she really wants to pursue for her future music career and she has decided that this is the right time for her to attempt to change for her individual development. Therefore, she expressed voluntary withdrawal from the team and we accepted Cheska’s decision to leave FIESTAR after spending sufficient time discussing the matter with not only Cheska but also the other five members.

On March 29th, FIESTAR will arrange the fan meeting and will spend the last time with Cheska.

FIESTAR will continue their singing career in a wide variety of fields as a five-member-group without scouting an additional member.

We would like to ask for your ongoing support for FIESTAR and encouragement for Cheska’s difficult decision for her future after deliberate consideration.

Thank you.”

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2014, 09:47:29 AM »
My favorite member... T^T

I will support her but it's sad to know she won't be part of one of my favorite cute groups T_T

Cheska, HWAITING!!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline D1bsUm

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2014, 04:10:57 PM »
Cheska leaving has me super sad still. But now I can be a 100% Yezi fanboy  :inlove:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2014, 05:29:03 AM »
FIESTAR going the sexy route. It worked for Girls Day, AOA, and Stella so why not?

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2014, 05:07:55 AM »

WOW Man I am digging this song. Visually was nice too :D

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2014, 11:45:00 PM »

The choreography is actually quite nice! Glad they put this up because you could barely see the dance in the MV XD.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2014, 08:19:40 AM »

Well that was not as good as I was hoping. The camera work is terrible...LOEN please learn from FNC on how to do an 'eyecontact' version

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2014, 09:14:52 AM »
Don't forget to the click the CC for subs :)

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2015, 08:06:49 AM »

Offline Blazun

• ecchi
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2015, 06:58:17 PM »
Fiestar is one of those unexpected favourite groups. I've never really been interested in their stuff but when I started listening to Vista and One More, man, they are great.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2015, 05:25:00 AM »
Finally the mv is out! I like it

Offline Thorin33

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2015, 12:43:10 AM »

Loen just won the internet.

Offline Blazun

• ecchi
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2015, 07:54:38 PM »
I feel like from now on they are going to oversexualize their songs and MVs. Don't get me wrong, I like their sexy stuff, but if they do, they'll be riding in one cart with Hyosung. Showing off body works only for so long.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2015, 01:57:50 AM »
Soo...this drama might be worth watching

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Right on,Babe