JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - CAP NO NAKA NO KOMOREBI

Author Topic: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! COMPLETE.  (Read 32732 times)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Narcissistic VS Obsessed! COMPLETE.
« on: August 18, 2012, 06:36:06 PM »
  This hit me when I was looking at a movie, well not really looking as I was thinking about my next chapter for Love puppy! but......Anyway! it hit me and I wanted to try it!

This will have probably not very much chapter but I wanna give it a try.Do you all remember how Mayu is obsessed with her lovely face?and she loves herself? well In this story, Mayu is a rich -man's doughter , so a rich girl that loves only herself and a little her parents, and so does her sister,Jurina! Now, Rena and Yuki have to make them love them! what do you think?

Prologue-

On a beautiful morning of October, the sun was shining in the clear sky.A really beautiful day ,in witch everyone was happy and paceful.
And so was in the Watanabe mansion, where everyone was getting ready for the day.Today was also a day with surprises, where The pround head of the familly had prepared a surprise for his lovely 2 doughters. He was truly pround of them, they both where the best in their school,they where popular and loved.They have a head on their shoulders and will surely make him more pround. But both his girls had a single problem, they loved themselves more than they love anyone else in this world.

They where nothing like their friends how had a lover or a potential lover, and he wanted to remedy that.He had called them early in the morning for the surprise.And now he waited for them to come .

There was a knock at the door and he lifted his head from his computer
'Entre!'
The door opened, revealing two lovely girls,they both wore a smile on their faces for their father.They both had the same years, just a few months difference.The younger one ,Watanabe Mayu, was wearing very cute skirt ,that barely reached her knees and a shirt with bunnyes over it.On her hands there where accesories ,and her hair was up in two side ponytails.She was surely the cute and playful type.

Beside her was her somewhat older sister, in pants and a shirt with a vest over it.Her handsome face and accesories where prof that she was the cool and filtry type.

Both where happy to see their father how had been away for months.He had been around all Japan, working .He also had some surprises for his girls like he always did even if they said that there was no need.

'Father!' both girls rushed and hugged their father happy.
'ohh! my girls! I am so happy to see you two!' he also happy embraced them
After a few minutes of hugging and talking about what happened when he was gone, he decided to tell them the surprise.
'Then girls, like every time, I brought you a present!'
'father! there was no need!
'mou, papa......'
'You know I like to surprise you! now the big surprise....     from now on, ........you both have girlfriends!'
He had a big grin on his face as he said that but the girls reactions where exactly the opposite
'WHAT?!'

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I said that, but when I started writing everything changed! I was thinking something at the start but then it changed and changed and changed again....so lets me a review please? I dont know how long it will be and all but I still wanted to try~
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 01:52:58 PM by yuukimoko »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! (Mayuki, Wmatsui)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 06:49:04 PM »
first! yeayy!! yattaa!!  :farofflook:

ohohoho this prologue seems interesting.. :hehehe: presents in terms of girlfriends?! what a lovely father they have! i'm looking forward!
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 07:24:26 PM »
Wah this looks super super good!  :farofflook:

I love it!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv2:

So wait the father is encouraging them to have girl friends?  :grr:

Why can't I have a father like that!  :gyaaah:

Ah the story looks really good. Please update soon!  :pleeease:

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 07:29:52 PM »
Waw..

Update soon, please !  :cow:

Offline ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI

• i love the princess of nagoya rena matsui <3333
  • Member+
  • i love wmatsui,mayuki,gekiblack,jurimayu,renairin
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 07:35:24 PM »
omg im going crazy i so can't wait for the chapter i love fics like this my 2 fav couples too yayyyy  :luvluv1:  :luvluv2: please update soon  :kneelbow: im so excited i can't express it lol  :gmon twirl:  :mon love:  :cool1:  :byebye:

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 04:28:20 AM »
Eeeeehhh ! What kind of father will let his children have girlfriends ?!?!

Lol jks EPIC Father is EPIC

At 1st, they were so happy but then when they heard they have gf, they snapped Lol

Update soon~
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline magicoflove

• ecchi
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 09:08:40 AM »
ehhhhh EPIC FATHER.
 This prologue look very interesting and my 2 favorite OTP Mayuki and Wmatsui ( right now I like crazy cuz Wmatsui kiss tatata)
I'm sure mayuyu and jurina will love their girl friend very soon haha. Update soon~~~ ^.^

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 09:44:12 AM »
So Yuki and Rena is jurina and mayu girlfrend?LOL

What will yuki and rena do..to make mayu and juri fall for them..

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline 21stMay

• ecchi
  • KARA48
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 10:12:50 AM »
What a interesting story yuukimoko-san, please continue hehehe :twothumbs

Offline Oshiforlife

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2012, 12:56:33 PM »
so cool  ! but they r girls father :))) he has a weird but funny thoughts here! 
i'll wait for u but pls dont forget risky game :D

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2012, 01:46:03 PM »
                                                           Chapter 1: Obssesed?!

'What?!!?' both girls shouted at the same time.The shock was writen all over their faces.
Their fathers sweetdroped.
'w-well, girls, I wanted to bring you the perfect gift this time, and you both dont have any boyfriends or girlfriends so I thought .....'
The father was stoped be a loud BANG that appeared from behind the door, they all looked at the door.
The said door was demolished to the ground . And from behind the door two girls appeared.

The older one was wearing black clothes that looked cool on her ,in hand a katana(sword) was being held,sheathed of course .On her face a small smile was, but her eyes looked unfocused,empty ,sad.
Beside her was her little sister, the black hair making them look like sisters.She was wearing something similar to her sister,but wore a skirt instead on pants and she didnt have anything in her hands, well anything beside her sister's hand.They sat there hand in hand ,one smiling with empty eyes and the other looking a little shy but with a smile.

The three frozen ,snaped after a while.The girls begining to shout at their father
'you cant be serious father! I dont need anyone!!'the older shouted
' why? why father? I didnt do anything wrong to get this!' the little one was saying mad
And so they continued,on and on.Their father could do nothing to stop them,he just watched afraid as they brawl at him. Telling them to stop could never happen, shouting at them would end with him being ignored for a year, so he just waited for them to finish and then talk.

The girls at the door entered, seeing that they where ignored they just stond but the shouts where too lound .The older one walked at Mayu and Jurina ,from behind them putting her hands on their mouths and holding them to stay.
The girls tryed to break free but couldnt do anything, the one holding being the most powerful.
The father looked calming down at them, they where getting tired and started stoping moving after 3 minute.
He looked at the captor 'thank you Yuki, you can lets them go now'
the said Yuki lets go of Jurina but hugged Mayu ,not taking her hand off her mounth.Mayu was too tired to do anything anymore.
Jurina looked ar her father 'and these who are?!' she pointed at Yuki how was hugging Mayu with a smile and her sister .
't-these are ypur girfriends...'
'What?!'

'Jurina....calm down and listen to what I have to say,then you can yell as much as you want' he said shaking
'fine!" Jurina crossed her arms and sat on a chair
he turned to Yuki and Mayu 'Yuki, please put Mayu on the chair'
Yuki shaked her head 'no' ,
he sighed 'please put her down, you will stay with her after all you want'
Yuki pouted but put her down
'now explain' Mayu said as she took out a mirror and startred looking at herself after she sat down.

'well.......I meet my childrom friend when I was in this work excursion.He lets me stay at him for a while to talk more.So we talked and talked until we started talking about our kids and I heard that his children where 'obssesed' with you two.He said that they saw you on tv on time and fell in love, love at first sigh.

So I got interested when I remembered that both of ou didnt have anyone, so I waited to meet them and see what they can do.They where incredible! they both where something, so I decided to ask if they want to be your girlfriends.And they said yes so......'

'so you mean that just like that we now must be with them?' Jurina asked
'y-yes......they are your owners now..'
'owners? what damn that means?! I own myself!' Mayu sat up
'......not anymore...' a sweet voice whispered and before they could react, both Jurina and Mayu had collars around their neck.

'whats the meaning of this?? I dont understand anymore!!' Jurina was trying to rip the collar to no vain, while Mayu was inspeccting it with her hands
'.....you cant rip it Jurina.....its made from something very rough'
'father!'
'yeah......so I forgot to tell you something.....meet Kashiwagi Yuki and Rena!'
the girls smiled at them 'nice to meet you!'
'Rena will be Jurina's girlfriend and Yuki ,Mayu's' he explained and fell back in his chair
'.....that story was not the hole truth was it?' Mayu asked serious
'.....'
'I will find it myself'

Jurina started walking to the exit with Mayu
'Ah! also, they are both obssesed with you, at the possesive mode!'
'w-what?!' tha girls found themselves attachated to the other two girls.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
sorry,,,,,, I had many pauses so I lost it.....ill try to make the next chapter more interesting!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! (Mayuki, Wmatsui) Chapter1
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2012, 02:27:02 PM »
Ohoho~ This is too interesting !

Looks like I now understand the title lool xD

Yuki likes hugs lol

Awesome update !

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2012, 03:00:38 PM »
Somehow...i love this fic...love at first sigh..LOL

The story really interesting...
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2012, 03:02:34 PM »
Waaaaaaaah :shocked

Very interesting!! I can't stop smile! :P
Yuki and Rena are sisters waaaaaah good idea!! :twothumbs
Yuki is so cute she likes hug Mayu :heart:

update soon please hehe :peace:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2012, 04:06:44 PM »
Uh. . .nice and interesting story you have in there. . .waiting for the next!
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 07:23:44 PM »
'ne Jurina?
'yes,Mayu?'
'.....I think now I know how sardines feels....'
'haaaa~ I know what you mean'
Both girl stayed silent as the ones hugging them hugged tightly again.

Chapter2:  Rules!

'..I ....had....enough....of.....this!!' Mayu shouted as she finally broke free from Yuki's embrace after 2 hours of being hold close to another body.
'mou~ you are no fun.I like hugging you Mayuyu....' Yuki said with half closed eyes as she tryed reach Mayu and hug her again.
'no! stay right there! its an order!' Mayu said and Yuki's smile disappeared as she did as she was told.
Mayu sighed and turned to her sister '.....cant you just get her off you? she is surely less powerful than Baka-Yuki'

A few feets away Jurina was sitting on a chair, in her lap sat Rena how was hugging her around the neck close.
'I would........but she is too delicate.I feel like I would break her if I tryed...' Jurina murmured as she looked tired at her sister
'just do it! you wont get hurt so why doest it matter?!' Mayu crossed her arms
'well.......I will probably get hurt....I am sure Yuki is going to murder my pretty face..' Jurina whispered
'why do you think that?' Mayu  raised a eyebrow
'...because she is looking at me with a murder look?' Jurina asked sarcasticaly
Mayu turned to see Yuki ,Yuki just smiled inoccently at her.
She turned back at Rena 'Rena, lets go of Jurina, its an order!'
Rena pounted and lets go ,sitting beside her sister.Once she sat down she took hold of Yuki's hand and started playing with her fingers.

Jurina and Mayu looked at them hopeless, they now had two girlfriends that where obssesed with them,both taking commands, and both having also a 'sister complex'........just how bad could this get?
'wait.dont ask that question or things will get more bad' Mayu remained the author
Ah, thanks Mayu.Anyway!

'We need rules!'
'rules...? why?' Yuki asked curious
'cuz you two are too attachable.....you hug and kiss and do things without permission.' Jurina explained
'So the rules for you are:
1-No kisses!
2-No attachament! you cant just hug us for hours!
3-......no perv things!
4-.............not too much love in public,we are only doing this because papa(father) said so ,so dont get the wrong idea!
........these are all for now,Ill think abut more soon' Mayu turned  and exited the room.Yuki sat up too, walking after her,she paused at the door
'you do something my sister doesnt like.......and Ill reorganize your pritty face...' where her last words as she exited the room
Jurina remained scared looking at the door, she turned to Rena who was smiling sweetly at her.

-later ,alredy night-
After running around the mansion trying to make Yuki go away ,Mayu was very very tired, wanting nothing more now than to sleep.So she prepared for sleep and entered her room, only too see Yuki alredy in bed.
'what are you doing her???!?!?!?!?!?!'
'well this is my room too so ~ dont see why I souldnt be...' Yuki smiled and walked to her ,taking her hand and kissing the back of it 'you only said that kisses lips to lips wherent allowed...' her eyes half closed she caryed Mayu bridal style to the bed and under the covers.
'Good night Mayuyu' Yuki kissed her forehead ,hugged her and fell asleep
Beside her Mayu had tears at the edge of her eyes, a hopeless expression
'father.........if she ruins any part of my body hugging me.......Im coming to kill you..'

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________---
I said it would be interesting but after how much I wrote today.........review?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 08:28:08 PM by yuukimoko »

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! (Mayuki, Wmatsui) Chapter 2
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 08:10:28 PM »
Eeeh Mayu is cruel ._.

lol keep updating fast coz' looks lyk Im checking every hour xD

Jurina is scared of Yuki Lol~

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 12:52:17 AM »
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!  :farofflook:

Haha I love how Yukirin and Rena are possesive over their lovers.  :nya:

This is such a good story! :luvluv1:

Please update soon!  :pleeease:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2012, 01:45:34 AM »