JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Modern Times

Author Topic: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! COMPLETE.  (Read 32728 times)

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! (Mayuki, Wmatsui) Chapter 2
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2012, 02:12:16 AM »
Stalking here again. .^^ i'm enjoying your fic now. .
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2012, 04:23:31 AM »
OMG!  :farofflook:
THIS HAS GOTTA BE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FICS!!!!  :luvluv1:

I mean, just look at it!
Yuki and Rena are obsessed with Mayu and Jurina!
And normally, it's those two who are the dominant/slightly-obsessed with the older girls!
Not only that!
They're sisters AND...

Yukirin has a sister complex for Rena!

:nya: I LOVE THIS!!!
But wait! Who shall fall for the obsessed girls first?
Will it be Mayu, who is so tsundere that Yukirin can't help but go Dere-Dere over her?
Or Jurina, who is scared of hurting Rena because of Yukirin's sister complex?

Ahaha, who knows? I'll definitely love it whoever falls first!
The two pairs are so lovable! Ah~ Hours of hugging. FTW!  :on lol:

Thank you for this fic, Yuukimoko-san!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2012, 04:28:42 PM »
 '.....why.......just why?!' Mayu shouted as she hit the table in front of her
'......life is cruel ,isnt it?' Jurina mumured as she looked in the mirror
'...Cant you two do something else than filter with each other for hours?!'

Chapter 3: I only love 'I'!

'...why do we must be their girlfriends?just what is father hiding...?' Mayu asked as she looked in a mirror.
'maybe he wants to make us love them?' Jurina asked back as she looked back at her sister
'thats imposible! I only love 'me'. I wont fall for some muscles clown that resembles a puppy.' Mayu smiled at herself
'yeah, I only love myself too, but what if father will put us at more...' Jurina looked out the window.Outside, Yuki and Rena where playing with a ball.
'like hell! dont think like that Idiot!' Mayu looked with her out the window 'they are just like puppyes'
Yuki felt Mayu's presence and looked at her window, smiled and waved at them.Rena did the same happy, after they both decided to go back inside to their lovers.

'Damn, they are coming!' Jurina jumped from the window and started looking for a hiding place in the room,they know they didnt have a lot of time since Yuki was fast, and strong .
Mayu lets go of the window too and entered a secret place inside the wall.Jurina entered under the bed.
The door opened, and inside enteres Yuki and Rena hand in hand.
'where did they go..?' Rena asked sad as she looked around the room.
'hmm~ I wonder' Yuki smiled and sat on the bed, Jurina stoped breathing so she wont be found.
'we dont we find them?' Rena asked Yuki as she sat in front of her
'maybe they want some time alone...' Yuki reached out and put Rena on her lap 'and I ,too ,want some time alone with my Rena-chan...' Yuki smiled and stroked Rena's cheeks
'mou.....Yuki-chan' Rena closed the little space between them and kissed Yuki on the cheek. 'lets play a game'
'what are the rules?'
'how finds first her girlfriend, wins .The winner chosses the next game.' Rena smiled and sat up
'I accept.' Yuki sat up to.
'then.......Start!'

And so they started searching around the room, in drawers and everywhere.Rena tripped over something, and ended on the floor, a very good position to see Jurina.
'are you okay,Rena- chan?' Yuki helped Rena sat up and looked for any posible wounds
'Im okay.......and I won.' Rena smiled and moved to the bed 'Yuki-chan? can you help me lift this bed up?'
'yes!' Yuki lifted the bed alone, as she didnt want Rena to get hurt, and also because she was strong enough. Under the said bed Jurina was trying to cover her face mumuring 'If I cant see it they cant hurt me,if they cant see me they wont hurt me.....'
Rena smiled and hugged the scared Jurina 'Juri, this is not a good place for you to play~'
Jurina yelped in surprise and jumped away from the bed and Rena.
'w-what do you want?!' Jurina saw Yuki put the bed down again and was once again scared be her power
'nothing~ just some time with Juri-chan~' Rena hugged Jurina again and both exited the room, Jurina sighing and Rena smiling.

Yuki sighed with a smile and sat on the bed.
'hah~ I lost again......' and she fell asleep.
Mayu got mad, how could they forget about her!? she exited her hiding place and saw Yuki asleep on her bed.
'hmpf! Baka-Yuki!' Mayu moved closer and sat on the bed looking at Yuki's sleeping face
'you are quite cute ....' Mayu blushed a little and stroked Yuki's cheek, when she saw what she was doing she pinched Yuki's cheek hard
'But I still love only 'I' ......'

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
.....Review?! Please! I need them, Im going crazy!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! (Mayuki, Wmatsui) Chapter3: I only love 'I'!
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2012, 04:52:14 PM »
Mayu. It. Is. Love.

LOL Mayu loves only herself~

Very narcissistic indeed ~

You tend to update fast now, eh ?

And it's not like I don't want you to stop xD

Update soon, I guess xD
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2012, 05:08:20 PM »
I need to do a review then to don't stop you from updating...  :lol:

Yukirin is scary strong here and the sister complex is just so  :rofl:
So Mayu thinks that Yuki is cute...but still love herself :bigdeal:...maybe not for so long :kekeke:

:on spit: Gosh Jurina kawaii!
If I don't see them  :mon lmao:

Thank you for your update!
:kneelbow:

Oh by the way I like "risky game too"  :sweatdrop:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2012, 05:35:05 PM »
Ahhh really cute chapter! :luvluv1:

Haha Jurina can't hide anywhere when Rena is after her.  :luvluv2:

Mayuyu you could be at least a little nicer to Yukirin.  :sweat:

Great chapter as always. Please update soon!  :nya:

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2012, 05:51:03 PM »
yuukimoko-san~!! i love your stories!! moe~ you made me feels so jealous! i want yuki n rena as my girlfriends too!!  :mon ignore:

mayuyu, jurina, come on, fall in love with them.. i'm sure they will be your greatest partners ever!  :mon inluv: 

please update soon~~ onegaishimasu  :kneelbow:
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2012, 05:58:00 PM »
Yuki and Rena are so possisive
I want to take Rena's place that  I can be Jurina's girlfriend  :shy2:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2012, 06:06:56 PM »
'.....Mayu?'
'yes Baka-Yuki?'
'I want to use these today!'
'these?! are you crazy? '
'no? :dunno:'
'.....'
'......Mayu? :dunno:'
'......'
                                                                   Chapter4: Annoying/Cute!

'Nee, Mayu?  :hee:'
'....what?' Mayu looked up at her from her book
'lets go to the inside pool! :on woohoo:' Yuki said cutely.
'If we do, will you stop holding my hand ?' Mayu asked annoyed
'Yes!' Yuki aproved.

The inside pool was at the last floor under the ground.The pool was very big and the room was very amusing and recreating.
The girls changed clothes, Mayu and Rena wearing bikini while Jurina and Yuki short pants and the bra from some bikini.
When Rena and Mayu exited the dressing room, Yuki and Jurina where alredy at the pool.
The two made their way there two.
'you could have waited for us ,you know?' Mayu said annoyed as they entered the room
Jurina and Yuki turned their heads to them and both froze
'M-Mayu......Rena...... :on bleed:' Yuki looked at them dreamy, and Jurina did the same without knowing.
'hmmmm~ I get you like it Yuki-chan, how about you Juri?' Rena smiled blushing and looked at Jurina how was about to have a nosebleed.
'y-you look cute...' Jurina whispered
'just cute?' Rena asked sad
'No! :bigdeal: you look stunning Rena-chan!! :luvluv2:' Yuki looked lovingly at Rena
Rena blushed and turned her back covering her face.
Jurina looked a little annoyed at Yuki,how ignored her.Even Mayu looked annoyed at Yuki but in no vain.

'then, come in Rena-chan! lets play! :whistle:' Yuki looked at Rena from the edge of her eyes still blushing
'....but I want to play with Juri first' she said a little scared that her sister will get mad
Yuki smiled gently 'its okay Rena-chan, we can play later! :bingo:'
'thank you Yuki-chan!' Rena smiled back
'then, she's all yours Jurina!make her cry and Ill come after you... :shifty:'
'y-yes!' Jurina said scared
'catch me Juri!' and Rena jumped of the edge of the pool on Jurina, getting both of them in the water.

'ahh~ so cute~ :stuffed:' Yuki watched with a smile
Mayu who had watched all the exchange, had a big frown on her face looking at Yuki's back.
Yuki turned to her and asked 'want to enter too Mayu? or just sit there all day? :bigdeal:'
Mayu turned her back 'I prefer to----' and she was all wet and more annoyed
She turned back and saw Yuki smiling. So she run and jumped in the water .
'..... :on drench:......well I'm happy that you decided to enter too :ding: now is my chance!' Yuki started tikling Mayu
And so the play started!

3 hours later Mayu and Jurina where in their beds very tired, while Yuki and Rena still smiled at them.
'thanks for playing with me,Jurina...' Rena smiled and kissed Jurinas forehead softly.Before entering the covers too ,hugging Jurina and drifing to sleep.
'hihi.....Yuki-chan was so cute today too!'

Mayu on the other hand was fighting Yuki's hug, and Yuki just smiled and continued to hug her until she fell asleep first.
'Annoying Baka-Yuki! ,.........damn annoying and cute!' Mayu said as she turned her back to Yuki still in the hug.
 :dozing:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
How I love all your reviews everyone......I love them! and want more.........Im so greedy!.......please? Yuki bow!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! (Mayuki, Wmatsui) Chapter4: Annoying/Cute!
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2012, 06:15:40 PM »
WOO ! Updatoo again~

Is there Chapter 5 too ? xDD

Awwe~ This sister complex might be used to make Juri or Mayu jelly belly fufufu

Rena is just so so kyuuttoooo !!!

Okay umm .. If I say, " Update Soon " will you update another one ? xD

Meh. Whatever. UPDATE SOON, I guess xDDDD

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2012, 06:28:53 PM »
Seriously...i dont believe rena and yuki just fall for mayu and juri...
There must be something hidden...

And i want to know what happen if in the end mayu and juri really fall for yuki and rena?its interesting

Thank for the update~
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2012, 06:48:09 PM »
Haiyai! Wow this is a fast update even  for you!   :shock:

I love it! :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

Aww everyone is just so cute I could just die! :nya:

Please update soon!  :wriggly:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2012, 08:04:15 PM »
why do they have sister complex and love Mayu and Jurina  :dunno:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2012, 08:33:51 PM »
'Ju-ri-na!'
'y-yes Rena?'
'I want a kiss....'
'e....EHHHH?!?!?!'
'kiss me.....'
'noooooo---'

Chapter5: Kiss me,please?

The beautiful soon was shining on the clear blue sky.People where free and relaxing in parks,home or with familly.And so was at the Watanabe mansion, the maids where relaxing, the batlers and so on.It was inded a beautiful day, and so our favorite heroines where outside for a picnic on the green grass.

Mayu was reading a book while Yuki was holding her hand and looking at the sky.Jurina and Rena where playing with a ball, and talking.Lets hear what could they be talking about on such a beautiful and paceful day....
'Kiss mmeeee~!' Rena started running after Jurina
'nooooo~ I dont want to die yet! Im too young! and my lovely face isnt ready yet!!' Jurina run with all her energy.

......it sems they where the only ones too agitated....

Yuki looked at them and smiled thinking they where playing.Then turned to Mayu and hind her face in Mayu's hair, inhaling her sweet scent.Mayu blushed a little but lifted her hand and pushed Yuki away.
'stay away Baka-Yuki.Go play something' Mayu said annoyed as she took a out a mirror and looked at her hair
'......' Yuki smiled sweetly and kissed the back of the hand she was holding making Mayu blush again

Suddenly a cry was heard and they turned to see Rena crying on the ground.It seems she had triped over her own feets running after Jurina.
Yukis jumped and ran to her worryed, leaving Mayu's hand.Mayu looked a little sad at her hand but stand and walked after Yuki.

'Rena! are you okay?' Yuki asked worryed as she lifted Rena in bridal style and examined her body, she had a bruised knee that was bleeding.
'....' Yuki turned to Jurina with a dangerous expression making Jurina shiver. 'you did this.....Im going to kill you....'
But instead of going after Jurina she just went inside the mansion and to the single nurse office in the mansion.

Mayu remained with Jurina looking at them
'nee, Mayu?'
'yes?'
'why do you think Yuki is so possesive with Rena?'
'.....I dont know, the faster way to find out is to ask Baka-Yuki...'
'haa.....'
'lets go'
'e-ehh? where going to ask?'
'of course,common'

Inside the infiramary, Rena had fallen asleep on the bed while Yuki was beside her holding her hand.
The door opened and Mayu and Jurina entered.
'ah! Mayu, coming to see me~?' Yuki asked with a smile
'no. I come to ask you why you are so posessive over Rena.' Mayu asked with a blank face
'you want to know.....?'
'no.Jurina wants.'
Jurina surprised fell to the ground 'please dont beat me!'

'....' Yuki looked blankly at Jurina then turned to Mayu 'well,when we where little Rena always was trying to protect me from getting bullyed even if I was the older one.She was always protecting me, until one time when Rena got beaten really bad and I got mad.I beated and almost killed the ones that did that to Rena .I promised that I would protect her from now on, and be strong so she wont have to save me again.I dont like to see Rena sad so I always make her every wish come true.....even the most imposible one...'Yuki said with a serious face

Mayu was taken aback a little be her serious face, thinking that is was a 'little' cool.
Yuki then smiled looking at Rena 'beside, isnt Rena juat the cutest and most sexy girl alive~' her smile turned perverse
Mayu got jealous and mad without knowing and hit Yuki really hard in the head
'Itaii!!!!!!!!'
Then Mayu left the nursery.
'whats with her...?' Yuki asked looking at the still opened door.
Jurina looked at Rena sad, she felt guilt .

The next day Rena was  up again, but Yuki looked at her every move so she wont get hurt.
Mayu was still mad,Yuki hadnt come to sleep beside her,she had sleept on the chair beside Rena.
And Jurina was trying to make up to Rena.
Ahhh~ life is complicated!

'nee Rena?'
'yes Juri?'
'w-what can I do to make you forgive my mistake..?' Jurina asked shily
'well...' Rena smiled 'I want a kiss!'
'w-what?! anything else?'
'noo~ I want a kiss!'
Yuki walked to them to see what was wrong
'Yuki-chan! Juri wont give me a kiss!'
'eh? why not?' Yuki turned to Jurina ,her eyes ready to kill.
'cuz its inappropriate...' Jurina explained looking other way of Yuki's glare
'......then Yuki give me a kiss!' Rena said stubborn
'yes yes ,my princess~' Yuki reached out and kissed Rena on the cheek
'like that ! see, Juri now you!' Rena said to Jurina
'a kiss......on the cheek?' Jurina looked frozen

'of course, what where you thinking?' Yuki looked at Jurina again '....where you thinking something indecent about my sister....?' her eyes could really kill now!
'n-nooo!' Jurina said scared
'kissu!kissu!' Rena shouted
'yes...' Jurina closed the space and kissed Rena on the other cheek
'yey! I got a kiss from Yuki-chan and Juri too~' Rena was finally happy, Jurina smiled relaxed
Yuki smiled too.

A single person wasnt smiling......
Mayu had watched everyithing in silence, they had forgot about her again.
'...my princess hah.....Baka-Yuki...'

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-
I want more reviews....Im starving after them.......want more!.......geograpy is killing my brain........review....

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! (Mayuki, Wmatsui) Chapter5: Kiss me,please?
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2012, 08:53:50 PM »
you're fast!!  :shock:  but i like it!  :on GJ:

slowly now, mayuyu has started to like yukirin.. yes! i can see the future!  :ding:  ahahaha

jurina has perverting thoughts  :kekeke:  just kiss rena on the lips, jurina! you will never not like it, i'm sure!  :on slopkiss:

update more yuuki-chan!!

MORE!  :onioncheer:  MORE!!  :onioncheer:  SOON!!  :onionwhip:
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2012, 09:01:24 PM »
Rena got a kisses from Yuki and Jurina I want it too  :farofflook:
Mayu is jealous of Rena  :on lol:
they forget about Mayu  :stoned:
Mayu is lonely  :on speedy:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2012, 11:25:08 PM »
Wah Yuki is so brave when it comes to Rena.  :cool1:

I want to know more about their relationship. :ding:

Aww Rena got kisses from Yuki and Jurina.  :nya:

But poor Mayuyu.  :fainted:

Yuukimoko-san don't leave Mayuyu alone!  :pleeease:

Otherwise I will go in there and comfort her myself.  :on speedy:

Please update soon!  :gyaaah:

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2012, 02:55:05 AM »
Ohw. . .yuukimoko-san. .
Rena is a very spoiled girl in there. .w/yuki and jurina by her side. . .poor mayu, but i'm  reading and waiting here. . .
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2012, 03:19:29 AM »
Mayu is jealous...LOL
Yuki...dont make mayu soo lonely
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2012, 03:50:51 AM »
Kissu datteeee LOL

Awwe~ I'm so so getting into this Sister Complex xD Too bad my sis is a riot lol

Mayuyu is jelly beeeeelly again !!

Yuki u gotta start spoiling Mayu now and not Rena o.o

Updattooo soon, again xD

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Modern Times