JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Doki Doki! My Sister Soul

Author Topic: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! COMPLETE.  (Read 32731 times)

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! (Mayuki, Wmatsui) Chapter5: Kiss me,please?
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2012, 05:24:29 AM »
This fanfic is EPIC!!!  :luvluv1:
Rena and Yuki being so obsessed with Jurina and Mayu is so cute and funny.
And you are really fast to update  :shocked
Poor Mayuyu everyone forget her  :farofflook:
Please update soon  :pleeease:

Offline Jori

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2012, 05:33:51 AM »
You are so fast updating :shock: but I like the story so it's ok  :luvluv2: and please continue update fast  :cool1:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2012, 06:31:11 AM »
Give me 30 minutes to wake up.then ill post the next chapter.

Good morning everyone! Wonder what mayu is doing?!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2012, 06:39:53 AM »
Take your time!

Make sure you are fully rested so you write a good story.

I'll be waiting.

:hee:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2012, 07:38:56 AM »
'......'
'......?'
'....ne,Mayu?'
'yes....'
'why am I here again?'
'cuz I need to make you look beautiful of course.I dont want a girlfriend how doesnt look good...I need to keep my image clean!'
'.....'

Chapter6: Punishment.......

A beautiful morning, a clear sky, a ready sun, a happy Mayu.These where the ingredients to make a happy morning, that only if you wherent Kashiwagi Yuki, how was handcuffed to the bed.
'hmmm~' the said Yuki just wake up ,and couldnt move too much
'w-whats this..?' she tried moving her hands but they where chained above her head ,to the bed or was it directly to the wall?!

'good morning Yuki.....' Mayu sat up from beside her on the bed, her face a dreamy expression as she looked at Yuki.
'g-good morning Mayu......whats this?did someone handcuffed me?' Yuki looked at Mayu a little surprised but soon it transformed in a loving expression.She felt like jumping on Mayu right then and there .....only to remember that she was chained...

'well....I wanted to have some fun with Yukirin.....so I handcuffed you so you wont say no....' Mayu made a shy expession and looked other way.
'a-ah.....I wont say no, so you can lest me out so we could have some fun together Mayuyu'' Yuki felt lovesick, Mayu was just so cute~
'ah! of cour--That s nothing to do with this idiot!' Mayus expression changed in a frown,all the love disappeared
'ehh~!? why!? what did I do?' Yuki asked seeing the change
'you ignored me and spo-----You didnt do anything! I just decided to give you a lesson for the future.so stay still so I can torture you!' Mayu grined and moved out the bed to take a feather and moved to Yuki's legs.
'w-wait dont! I dont need a lesson please!' Yuki tried but......Mayu started moving the feather up and down her legs making Yuki lost breath.
'hahahn-no hahaha!' and so torture started.

One hour later, Mayu got bored of the feathers,mouse, hiting and talking.
She sat beside Yuki how was almost asleep from so much agitation.
A loung groan was heard 'I'm hungry....' Mayu sat up and walked out to go eat leaving Yuki alone.

Down, Jurina and Rena where alredy eating.Rena was sitting beside Jurina ,feeding her.
'good morning Mayu!' Jurina geeted first
'good morning Mayu' Rena smiled at Mayu and looked aroud 'where is Yuki-chan?'
'...Baka-Yuki decided to sleep more today....' Mayu sat down and didnt say anything more.

For the rest of the day Mayu didnt enter in her room, leaving Yuki to starve there ,alone and chained.Mayu just made Rena do something all day so she wont ask about Yuki,and when she asked Mayu would tell her a lie.At a moment really, Mayu forgot about Yuki and why she was sitting with Rena.

So she made her way back to her room and saw it locked, she unlocked it and entered in the darkness.
When she saw Yuki on the bed chained, she remembered why. She paniked and ran to the bed and unlocked the chains .Yuki seemed to be asleep or dead?
Her hands had red marks where had been the handcuffs and they where dead cold from the absence of blood in them.
'ah...' A soft sound left Yuki's mouth .
Mayu was feeling guilt for wha she did...who could she forget Yuki there? it was like when they forgot about her.....so this was revenge.But she still feel bad, she entered the bed and lifted the covers over both of them, hugging Yuki to warm up.

She took her hands in hers and close to her chest.Tears started forming in Mayu's eyes without reason.Yukis hands where cold.....so cold, like her empty eyes.Yes, her eyes almost never had emotions in them even if she was smiling.Mayu kissed both hands and then her cheeks.
'it seems.......I started liking you a little Yukirin.....but only a little,dont jump to conclusions on your own.' Mayu said looking at Yuki like she was scolding her but her cheeks where red from blushing.
'do not lets it go to your head,Yukirin' she kissed her forehead and hugged her close.
'punishments........are the worst after all...'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________-
this is kinda lame, but Yuki got some love without knowing.I am hungry~ Ill update later again! Review?
Next time: I dont love you!.......no, maybe this is not the title,Im still thinking!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:44:07 AM by yuukimoko »
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! (Mayuki, Wmatsui) Chapter6: Punishment.......
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2012, 07:50:18 AM »
YEAAAAAH ! FINALLY ~~~

UPDATTTOOO !

MAYU, HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT YUKI ?!?!?!

Okay, maybe that was the cause why Yuki got a little love <3

Eeeh~ Mayu failed at making Yuki suffer TOO MUCH. She got a little REWARD Love in the end. And without knowing !!!  :banghead:

Naisu updato ~
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2012, 09:15:36 AM »
I hope yuki know what mayuyu doing...kissing.. huging...her,so her eyes not so empty..because she receive a love from mayu LOL
But still a little eh?
 Hope yuki gained more love from mayu...

And for rena...i though jurina is more easy with her...than mayu to yuki hehe LOL
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2012, 10:26:21 AM »
waaaah you update so fast :twothumbs

Really Reeaallllyy goog chapter! :heart:

update soon please  :peace:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2012, 10:42:07 AM »
'Sae and the others are coming tomorrow.'
'hmmmhhh~'
'.....Sae...and the others...'
'hmmm---w-ait what!? Sae"?!'
'yes.....'
'Jurina?'
'yes?'
'can we handcuff and hide Baka-Yuki and Rena?'
'good idea!'
                                                             Chapter7: Rivals,frinds......new love?!

Today was a dangerous day.Mayu and Jurina's friends where coming visit.And that meant that Sae and Yuko would come too.Yuko was a good friend of Mayu,a second sister, but Sae.......not so good.

'..ne Yuririn?' Mayu smiled sweetly at Yuki who was once again holding her hand.
'yes Mayuyu?' Yuki asked a little scared that she will be tied to the bed again so she lets go of Mayu's hand.Mayu saw this and she took Yukis hand back in hers
'I want to eat something sweet, but there is nothing  since Jurina alredy eated everything.....' Mayu made a sad face
'then Ill go Buy some from the city! Leave it to me Mayuyu! Ill come back with a lot~' Yuki was happy because of Mayus actions
'really thank you Yukirin~!' Mayu smiled ,inside it was a smirk, Yuki had done exactly what she wanted
'then take Rena with you,Yukirin. She will help you chosse!' Jurina said as she come in with Rena.
'yes!'
And so they left the mansion to buy sweets.

Mayu and Jurina made sure to send them at someone they know and that could hide them until night.

One hour later everyone come. Entering the mansion where Takamina and Acchan hand in hand,Haruna running from a perverted sqirrel, aka Yuuko, Sae, Mariko-sensei, and michan.
'Shiriri-chan!' Yuko touched Mayu's oshiri, Mayu smiled
'Im happy to see you too, Yuko!' but despite that she felt a shiver on her spine.Hopefuly if she takes a shower before Yuki comes she wont know that somone come and touched her.

'......' Jurina was looking blankly at Mariko-sensei
'what?' Mariko asked back annoyed
'....I dont remember inviting you too Sensei...'
'......you didnt......but Im here to make sure you are having fun on your holiday, and doing your homeworks' Mariko explained
'....' Jurina contined to lookk
'.....and maybe I wanted to spend some time with Miichan too....' Mariko blushed a little
' whatever' Jurina said indifferent

'so Mayu ,Jurina, any boyfriends-girlfriend ?' Acchan asked after everyone settled down at a table .
'no.' Mayu said simple eating a candy, there where sweets, but Yuki and Rena didnt know.
'how so? Didnt anyone else than yourself captured you?' Sae asked trying to gain information
'no, I am the must beautiful after all, so why would I need someone else?' Mayu said back
'haaa' Sae sighed
'ah! I heard your father come back, what did he give you this time?' Yuko
'Baka Yuuko! you always ask what you mustnt...' Mayu thought as she said 'well, this time he finally understand and didnt bring us anything.'
'ehhh? ' Yuko said disapointed.

'anyway !lets go play games!" Jurina jumped and headed to the play room with the others.

'....ne,Mayu?'
'what now Sae?'
'why is there a chain and hadcuffs on this chair?' Sae asked pointing at the said chair
'well, I was playing with a annoying dog and left these there in case he comes back' Mayu said with a small smile
'....poor dog...' Sae whispered moving away

'Jurina?why are there so many photos of you on this wall?' Yuko looked at the said wall full of Jurina
'hahah~ well I love myself so I decided to do this' Jurina sweeatdroped 'lame excuse Jurina..'
'haa~ maybe I should do one like this for Haruna too!' Yuko said happy
'na! dont even think!'

'we forgot to hide evidences...'

Their father decided exactly then to see what they are doing, wondering about Yuki and Rena.
'hey kids! what are you doing?'
'where fine ,thank you!' Takamina responded for them all
'its good to hear hahah!' He looked around 'ne, where are Yuki and Rena? I wanted to talk a little with them'
Mayu and Jurina where frozed from the moment he entered the room.

'who? who is Rena and Yuki?' Acchan asked for them
'hmm? Mayu and Jurina's girlfriends of course!' He said smiling
'.......SAY WHAT?!' was everyones reactions

they all wanted to turn to Mayu and Jurina to ask about it, but the door opened again and Yuki and Rena entered.
'we're back~!' Yuki said as she walked past everyone ignoring them and going directly at Mayu with a bag. 'I got the sweets you wanted Mayuyu~ a lot of them!'
she put the bag dawn and took the one from Rena too putting it beside.
'Good afternoon everyone..' Rena said shily as she turned to the visitors, then turned to Jurina and kissed her cheek hugging her close and hiding her face in Jurinas neck.

Yuki continued to ignore them,all her attention being on Mayu until she saw their father
'ah, father, I didnt see you there' she bowed 'is there anything I can help you with ?'
'ah, not right now, but I would like you to come tomorrow to my office.We have something important to speak of.' and he exited the room.

Yuki turned to the visitors then for the first time
' and you are...?' she asked with empty eyes and a small smile
'a-ah! we are Mayu and Jurina's friends and classmates! Iam Takamina, this is Atsuko,Haruna,Miichan,Yuuko, Mariko-sensei and Sae' Takamina presented everyoneand smiled
  'BEAUTIFUL.....' two voices eched in the same time in the room.
Wonder who fell for how?

TO BE CONTINUED........(THERE WILL BE A PART 2 OF THIS CHAPTER)

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY xD

I bet Sae fell for Yuki fufufu

But NOOO Yuki mustn't fall for Sae >:OO

Yuki is Mayu's hmph !

Okay... Update soon, again xD

Offline Pwety

• Member+
HOHOHOHO :shocked:

I hope nothing bad will happen.
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
'I love you!'
'...'
'I want you!'
'...'
'I need yo--'
'Stop that song alredy! its making me shiver.....put Cross game please~'
'...'
                                                                                  Chapter7 (part2) : In love with two?!

The room froze. One of the voices being recognized very well,it was Sae's voice when she found someone with who she suddenly fell for.The other....was Yuki's voice looking at someone she souldnt.
'oh, beautiful princess,what is your fairy name?' Sae jumped to her knees in front of Yuki
'...' Yuki ignored her and started walking at someone that wasnt with 'her feets on the ground', the airhead queen.
'You are truly a godness my lady, please tell me your name if you may.' Yuki took Haruna's hand and kissed the back, and bowed.

The room was frozen.Rena lets go of Jurina and looked at her sister, for a second their eyes met and something started.
Haruna wake up from her sleeping and looked at Yuki who hold her hand, she blushed and took back her hand holding it close to her chest.
'w-what do you want....?' she asked carefuly
'ah, godness I only want to know your name' Yuki looked lovingly at Haruna, making her blush more
Sae then snaped and wanted to walk to them but sliped and ended hugging Yuki, who eneded on Haruna, who ended on the ground.

Yuki had her face in Haruna's breats , Sae had her hands around Yuki on her bo***  while Haruna had her hands on Yuki's head ,like holding her close.

The room was still frozed.But just why was it frozed? Acchan,Takamina, Mariko-sensei and Miichan where shocked looking at the show.
Yuko was ready to make BOOM!, while Jurina was trying to hug Rena how wanted to go to her sister.Mayu was mad, more mad than Yuuko.She was so mad that tears started forming in her eyes,ready to pour down her cheeks.

So what did the three on the ground did?
Yuki tried to talk, but only made Haruna moan and hold her tightly leaving her without breath.Yuki tried to move her legs, only to hit Sae how tightied her grip on her chest.So Yuki couldnt do anything.
After a few seconds Sae lets go of Yuki and sat up, helping Yuki and Haruna as well.Sae had a smiling expression looking at her hands, Yuki had the same face but just smiled at Haruna how was looking back at her blushing madly.
'thats it!' Yuko finally snaped and jumped in front of Haruna protectively. 'Haruna is mine, so stop that! go find someone else' the squirrel was mad.

Rena finally lets go of Jurina pushing her gently and with wide eyes she shouted 'cute~!!!' and jumped on Yuuko.
'ahh~ I know Im cute but I must protect Nyannyan now, please lets go of me!' Yuko said trying to take Rena off her without having to use force.
Mayu was trembling and crying, finally everyone heard her sniffs and turned to her with a pityful face.Poor Mayu didnt even know why she was crying.
Yuki see that and a sad smile appeared, the smiles origins unknow.Maybe she felt pity,happyness, fear?

Yuki walked to Mayu and hugged her and stoked her back softly to calm her down.
Rena lets go of Yuuko and turned to Jurina who was about to cry too, she did the same as her sister.
'I think we should go....' Takamina said
'yes, we'll come talk things out later this week ok?' Yuko smiled a little and took Haruna's hand.
They all exited the room.

Just what was going on there?!

'Baka Yuki!Baka!!' Mayu shouted as she hit Yuki , who didnt do anything, she just lets Mayu hit her.
Jurina hugged Rena close,not wanting to lets go.

The four fell asleep that night in the same bed, Jurina hugging Rena,Mayu hugging Yuki and under the covers Yuki holding hands with Rena.

Just what is this love?!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________--

Jurina rabbu Rena rabbu Yuki rabbu Mayu.
     Jurina rabu Rena rabu Yuuko rabu Haruna rabu Yuki -Sae rabu Yuki rabu Mayu

.... Review~!?

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Woooo dont tell me!! Hahaha

OMG..i love this...

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Oshiforlife

Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! (Mayuki, Wmatsui)Chapter7 part2!
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2012, 01:34:17 PM »
WHAT ? i am so confused @@

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2012, 01:53:52 PM »
LOL INTERESTING xD

I was like reading a book with dominoes when they all fell xDD

Still waiting for another chapter lol~

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2012, 02:01:17 PM »
 :panic: :panic: :panic:
become crazy for awhile..
In the end poor mayu..
i want more wmatsui moment..
i know mayu said he dont like yuki but herself
but what about jurina

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2012, 02:05:49 PM »
yuuki-chan you always confuse me with your fics  :dizzy:
I'm sure Rena and Yuki had something hidden and the father is involved with this  :on thumbb:
but I can't get what is it  :frustrated:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2012, 02:26:11 PM »
. . .what that just happened?. .[topsy turvy] i'm all laughing while reading this. . .and wh0w. . .yuki and rena. .what's you secret. .i'm curious n0w. .please have pity on mayu and jurina. . .this fics gives me excitements!
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline Pwety

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2012, 02:42:00 PM »
ola I'm little confused!

why Rena and Yuki did that? Too weird  :lol:
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2012, 03:56:33 PM »
Jeez I was only gone for a couple hours and you already have so many updates? haiyai!  :shock:

All the chpaters were adorable and now we're starting to see Mayuyu is warming up to Yukirin a little. :nya:

Sae what do you think you're doing? Get away from Yukirin! :angry1:

Yuki why do you love Haruna? She's Yuko's so stay away or she'll attack you!  :scolding:

Great chapters. Really great ones. :luvluv1: :farofflook:

Please update soon!  :hee:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Doki Doki! My Sister Soul